NATION

PASSWORD

Shogun TOTAL WAR [OOC/DEAD]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Lowlands and Saxony
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Shogun TOTAL WAR [OOC/DEAD]

Postby The Lowlands and Saxony » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:52 am

Beauty and harmony. Governed by one eternal law. All that begins...must then. The reign of the old shogunate..is over!

1545: Sengoku jidai or The age of the country at war. For 200 years the Asikawa Shoguns have ruled from Kyoto. Great splendor and power were theirs. Now the over mighty clans no longer obey. The time has come for a new warlord to become Shogun. But who will be victorious?

Just like the game you are a clan Daimyo in the Senkugu period. With the use your ashigari and samurai, you will conquer lands in the fight for ultimate Japanese supremacy.

Do you have what it takes to become the next Shogun?

Closed (apply) PT RP (duh) which uses the clans and it's perks. I am not sure how the mechanic will work just yet but I am sure that when people like the concept that they might help me with that :)
See this wiki for information about clans, units and other information.

TO DO:
  • Build application form
  • Appoint CO-OPs
  • Determine rules and system. Things like: How big can one's army be? Do we include the games economy and food system? That sort of thing.
  • Thinking of possible events to keep it interesting.

[list]
[*]Basic NS rules (example: Godmods, numberwanks and such)
[*]Honor system applies. Take your losses to make it interesting for everyone involved.
[*]Card system: One occasion of misbehaviour is punished by a yellow card and the concerning post might be considered non-canon. If this person continues to misbehave within a period of time determined by the OP, he shall recieve a red card and will be removed from the RP.
[*]A Daimyo should be allowed 72 hours to respond to a post that concerns him (example: you are attacked or somebody wants to cut a diplomatic deal with you). If the Daimyo who needs to respond hasn't done this within the time period, the OP or CO-OP will determine the most appropriate response. This response might not always be in the favor of the one trying to interact with him.
[*]Factions might have a special feature such as superior swordsmen. Try to take this and other tactical advantages in account when posting about a battle

Please keep in mind that this is my first try at being OP. I have only played RPs, not directed them.
Last edited by The Lowlands and Saxony on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I serve His Royal Highness Frederick-Henderick van Gilze-Rijen, Archduke of The Lowlands and Saxony.

May His Royal Highness' rule be absolute and ever lasting!

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:02 am

Could you reserve the Oda clan?
The Kingdom of Eastern Gaau (鮫)
"吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲!//吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲."

FACTBOOK | MILITARY | ANTHEM | EMBASSY PROGRAM

The Lowlands and Saxony
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Lowlands and Saxony » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:09 am

Sharko Federation wrote:Could you reserve the Oda clan?

Sure. I'll write you down. Thank you for your interest in this RP
I serve His Royal Highness Frederick-Henderick van Gilze-Rijen, Archduke of The Lowlands and Saxony.

The Cirin Alliance
Secretary

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cirin Alliance » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Just a friendly piece of advice, this would fit better in P2TM otherwise known as Portal to the Multiverse given that it is not about your nation specifically but rather about the historical Sengoku Jidai conflict in medieval Japan. You could ask the moderators to move the thread there for you where you would find more people looking for historical RP's.

The Lowlands and Saxony
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Lowlands and Saxony » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:27 pm

The Cirin Alliance wrote:Just a friendly piece of advice, this would fit better in P2TM otherwise known as Portal to the Multiverse given that it is not about your nation specifically but rather about the historical Sengoku Jidai conflict in medieval Japan. You could ask the moderators to move the thread there for you where you would find more people looking for historical RP's.

Thank you. I shall make the request.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:04 am

Doesn't seem to be getting any takers eh. I'll put my participation on hold.

The Lowlands and Saxony
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Lowlands and Saxony » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:58 am

Aeyariss wrote:Doesn't seem to be getting any takers eh. I'll put my participation on hold.

Nope. I have asked to have this moved to a different board but so far not much interest in this concept.

I am now pretty busy with the holidays so I can't really improve the OP at this time

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:40 pm

The Lowlands and Saxony
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Lowlands and Saxony » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:45 am

I have noticed this after I set up this thread. Not that it matters since the thread is as good as dead.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents