NATION

PASSWORD

Lord of the Rings. A new era [OOC signups]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The black lands of Mordor
Attaché

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Lord of the Rings. A new era [OOC signups]

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Welcome to The lord of the rings, a new era. This RP was an idea given to me by my lovely friends at Mordor but the RP itself was all my idea. I had the idea of starting a RP of starting a RP that began in the late Third Age, and ended at the the end of the forth. How to cover a 1000+ years a RP like this? i remember reading somewhere about a genius idea that followed bloodlines. Basically your character (depending on race) will eventually die of old age or battle, whichever comes first. So after your original character dies you play play as the son/daughter/relative, or anyone from the same bloodline. This process continues until a character dies without a heir, and the bloodline ends, after which you will be able to create a new family. to sum it up, your character will be able to get married, have children, and die (in all of those cases remember! PG-13) and in fact, this is encouraged.

Some basic rules to follow: Aside from all the normal RP rules (no godmode/meta) there are some things i would like to get out of the way now.
You can only have one bloodline at a time. (real characters like Frodo are a exception to this)

Only three characters at a time. But if you are the head of your household, you can control the NPC's in your family. you can only have one non-OC character at a time.

This RP takes place right after the march on Isengard. But before minas tirith. If you characters are in gondor, then try to leave for the city within your first few posts, if you want to be involved in the battle.

Now apps

Code: Select all
Name
Bio
Skills
Main weapon
Secondary weapon
Bloodline
Starting location

Code: Select all
Bloodline app
Name
Members
Crest/optional

Name Akhôrahil the blind sorcerer.
Gender Male
Race Nazgul/Numanorian
Age 1721 years
appearance note only the wrath appearance is shown here. Underneath that he looks fairly normal, save extremely pale skin. Only elves wizards, and the other nazgul can see the human appearance
Bio Akhôrahil is second oldest of the nazgul, and third in command of them. and is one of the must influential leaders in the dark forces. Outranked only by his fellow nazgul, the which king and Khamûl. He is the grandfather of Adunaphel, the female Nazgul, Known for his skill in wizardry, he is on par with Gandalf the gray, and is the tactician of the nine.
Skills wizardry sword welding, and fellbeast riding, all common nazgul traits.
Main weapon Longsword, Magic.
Secondary weapon morgul dagger. Ring
Bloodline Head of the House of milingorath
Starting location Barad-Dur

Original Character
Name Adunaphel
Gender Female
Race Nazgul/Numanorian
Age 1000
appearance same applies to her as Akhôrahil
Bio Adunaphel grew up hearing tales of her grandfather. The great sorcerer who gave up his sight for magic, She always believed these as myths. Until her grandfather showed up at her coronation. After meeting the man she swore her allegiance to him and his cause
Skills Stealth. Magic, swordsmenship
Main weapon Curved sword.
Secondary weapon dagger.
Bloodline Milingorath
Starting location Dol-guldur

Bloodline app
Name milingorath
Members Akhôrahil, Adunaphel
Crest N/A
Last edited by The black lands of Mordor on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello! call me Akhôrahil! or the blind sorcerer, or master, any of those will work.

I am the brony Nazgul! also the friendly one.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Tagged.I'll post my app tomorrow at school lunch(Besides school,I use a 3ds).

Great! can't wait so have you on board!
Hello! call me Akhôrahil! or the blind sorcerer, or master, any of those will work.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Original Character
Name: Cadworeth
Race: Elf
Appearance:

Bio: Cadworeth was born in Eregion during the Second Age. She grew up in a peaceful era and developed a deep love for nature and appreciation for the creation's of Eru, more so than the usual Elf. When Galadriel migrated to Lorien, she accompanied, but eventually rose her banner against Sauron, participating in the wars against evil, and fought alongside Gil-galad himself, being present at his death. Since the end of the Second Age, she has wandered Middle Earth, never staying too long in once place, but always wary of the growing evil of Sauron. She was one of the few who foresaw the return of Sauron, and resented her sister and brother Elves for abandoning Middle Earth, She calls again for a Final Alliance of Elves to face Sauron once more.
Skills: Skilled archer and swordsmen, proficient in duel-wielding blades. Cadworeth also has a deep knowledge of healing and herbs, as well as a deep knowledge of lore and Elvish history.
Main weapon: Duel swords
Secondary weapon: Bow
Bloodline: House of Finwë (Galadriel is her elder sister)
Starting location: Imladris
Last edited by Britanania on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Tttttttttttag!

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Britanania wrote:Original Character
Appearance:
Bio: Cadworeth was born in Eregion during the Second Age. She grew up in a peaceful era and developed a deep love for nature and appreciation for the creation's of Eru, more so than the usual Elf. When Galadriel migrated to Lorien, she accompanied, but eventually rose her banner against Sauron, participating in the wars against evil, and fought alongside Gil-galad himself, being present at his death. Since the end of the Second Age, she has wandered Middle Earth, never staying too long in once place, but always wary of the growing evil of Sauron. She was one of the few who foresaw the return of Sauron, and resented her sister and brother Elves for abandoning Middle Earth, She calls again for a Final Alliance of Elves to face Sauron once more.
Skills: Skilled archer and swordsmen, proficient in duel-wielding blades. Cadworeth also has a deep knowledge of healing and herbs, as well as a deep knowledge of lore and Elvish history.

Accepted! i assume galadriel is head of house Finwë?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:37 pm

The black lands of Mordor wrote:
Britanania wrote:Original Character
Appearance:

Accepted! i assume galadriel is head of house Finwë?

I believe so
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:42 pm

I'll keep an eye on this for now, tagged.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:47 pm

I'll reserve Glorfindel for now, and the House of the Golden Flower.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Quick question:
Is This canon in this rp? Because if so there is a huge battle going on at Erebor the same time as Minas Tirith.

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm

I unfortunately know next to nothing about the Tolkienverse, as I have only seen the 3 movies, the first hobbit movie, and read the (far better) hobbit book

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Kargintina wrote:Quick question:
Is This canon in this rp? Because if so there is a huge battle going on at Erebor the same time as Minas Tirith.

The battle of Erebor is canon in the books as well, only it finishes soon after the Final battle at the Gates of Mordor. So canonically in the books, it is after Minas Tirith.
Call me Star

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:55 pm

The demise of Smaug was not to be the last of Lonely Mountain's many troubles. In TA 3019 on the 17th of March, a horde of Easterling soldiers from Rhûn swarmed over the Redwater river, opening up a second front in the northern theater of the War of the Ring. The sheer force of the feared and renowned Easterlings crushed the Men of Dale and routed their forces, which had to rally back to the protection of the Lonely Mountain.

The Dwarves and Men fought a pitched battle against the invaders, eventually emerging victorious over their opponents. The impregnable gates and walls of the Lonely Mountain, furnished and extensively worked with advanced, complex and intricate Dwarven stonework, defense planning and smith-work, easily withstood the siege equipment of the Easterlings. The Lonely Mountain itself was a key strong-point and gave its defenders great tactical leverage against the attackers, being able to shoot arrows and fling stones down below in reprisal. The many years invested in improving the Lonely Mountain's defenses had paid off, and the defenders outlasted the Easterlings in the siege. The Easterlings then withdrew, suffering disproportionate casualties because of their botched campaign and their difficulty in combating the Dwarven technology, weapons, armor and defenses.
Call me Star

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:58 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The demise of Smaug was not to be the last of Lonely Mountain's many troubles. In TA 3019 on the 17th of March, a horde of Easterling soldiers from Rhûn swarmed over the Redwater river, opening up a second front in the northern theater of the War of the Ring. The sheer force of the feared and renowned Easterlings crushed the Men of Dale and routed their forces, which had to rally back to the protection of the Lonely Mountain.

The Dwarves and Men fought a pitched battle against the invaders, eventually emerging victorious over their opponents. The impregnable gates and walls of the Lonely Mountain, furnished and extensively worked with advanced, complex and intricate Dwarven stonework, defense planning and smith-work, easily withstood the siege equipment of the Easterlings. The Lonely Mountain itself was a key strong-point and gave its defenders great tactical leverage against the attackers, being able to shoot arrows and fling stones down below in reprisal. The many years invested in improving the Lonely Mountain's defenses had paid off, and the defenders outlasted the Easterlings in the siege. The Easterlings then withdrew, suffering disproportionate casualties because of their botched campaign and their difficulty in combating the Dwarven technology, weapons, armor and defenses.

Ahh okay, the only difference is that in the game there is Haradrim, Orcs, Trolls, Fellbeasts and all this other stuff but that is most likely for gameplay purposes.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Everything that did happen will happen, that is unless the players can change the events.

For example, if Akhorahil, or any other wrath manages to find frodo. Sauron will be able to manifest outside of mordor, and lead his own armies.

Malkir
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Malkir » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Original Character
Name: Oakleaf
Race: Ent
Appearance

Bio: Created in the beginning of the First Age, Oakleaf has always been considered quite hasty by his fellow Onodrim. This hastiness was tempered by the Entwife Brightstem, but her disappearance during the War of the Last Alliance has left him with nothing but time and anger. He cares nothing for the troubles of Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Wizards, but for the forests Oakleaf has always been a zealous champion. Dismayed by the destruction of the great forest of Eriador, Oakleaf has jealously carved out a chunk of Fangorn forest which he defends. He suffers few entrants - realizing that most view his beloved home just as a source of fuel and of material. Occasionally though, Oakleaf remembers his fondness of the company of Elves and seeks out their songs.

Skills: Great strength and hard bark - Oakleaf packs quite a punch. Oakleaf has a long memory of the ages of Middle Earth (though the details have gotten pretty fuzzy with age). Oakleaf also has the skill of calming (or inciting) Huorn.
Main weapon: Fist
Secondary weapon: Foot
Starting Location: Fangorn Forest

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Malkir wrote:Original Character
Name: Oakleaf
Race: Ent
Appearance

Bio: Created in the beginning of the First Age, Oakleaf has always been considered quite hasty by his fellow Onodrim. This hastiness was tempered by the Entwife Brightstem, but her disappearance during the War of the Last Alliance has left him with nothing but time and anger. He cares nothing for the troubles of Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Wizards, but for the forests Oakleaf has always been a zealous champion. Dismayed by the destruction of the great forest of Eriador, Oakleaf has jealously carved out a chunk of Fangorn forest which he defends. He suffers few entrants - realizing that most view his beloved home just as a source of fuel and of material. Occasionally though, Oakleaf remembers his fondness of the company of Elves and seeks out their songs.

Skills: Great strength and hard bark - Oakleaf packs quite a punch. Oakleaf has a long memory of the ages of Middle Earth (though the details have gotten pretty fuzzy with age). Oakleaf also has the skill of calming (or inciting) Huorn.
Main weapon: Fist
Secondary weapon: Foot
Starting Location: Fangorn Forest

accepted

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Original Character
Name: Korju Haras-Gorth
Race: Orc
Appearance: Relatively good-looking for an Orc. Long braided hair symbolizing his tribe's pride and how he is undefeated in major combat.
Bio:
    Born in the Royal Tribe of Haras-Gorth, an outsider Orc tribe who provided Orc trackers and scouts to Gondor in return for protection, Korju Haras-Gorth was the man (or Orc in this case) of honour from a very young age. The youngest of six brothers and four sisters, Korju constantly faced adversity throughout his childhood, having to prove himself to his tribal elders and parents Talented in fighting, archery, tracking, singing, riding and with diplomacy. Despite these good traits, Korju remained cocky, arrogant and aggressive, like any high born Orc, as he waited patiently to prove himself in battle.

When Korju turned 49 years of age Haras-Gorth's rivals, the Tribe of Bakanores, attacked a small patrol belonging to Haras-Gorth. Korju was called up to lead the Haras-Gorth army against the Bakanores alongside his brothers. Under his armour, Korju scored his first kill of his life, impaling the third son of the Bakanores family with a pike to the chest while his brothers led the battle. Korju then earned Orc fame, becoming feared and acknowledged in Orc society.

Throughout the war, Korju was given more and more command of his own forces until he personally commanded his own retinue of 200 Haras-Gorth warriors, leading them on raids and pillages against the Bakanores. With his reputation quickly being built up, Korju felt accomplished with his military life. Following the end of the war, where the Bakanores were subjugated by the Haras-Gorth, Korju left home with his retinue in search of more fame and glory, right when his home was attacked and razed by another tribe's army. His bloodline was destroyed, leaving Korju the only one alive in the bloodline. Things went bad to worse for Korju following the death of his tribe. Trying to extract revenge, Korju intercepted the pillaging army in an expert ambush, but suffered heavy losses when the melee commenced. With his retinue all but scattered, Korju headed west, to Gondor, in hopes of his family's reputation to allow him to serve Gondor as a professional mercenary tracking group with his remaining retinue.
Skills:
  • Excellent swordsmanship & macemanship
  • Accurate with a composite bow and arrow
  • Athletic
  • Intelligent (Making him a decent strategist in combat)
  • A good tracker
  • Possesses a silver tongue, able to solve things diplomatically easily
Main weapon: Hand of Haras-Gorth (A 4-foot long curved sword with a rough leather grip acting as a hilt)
Secondary weapon: Mace of the Shadows (A 3-foot long mace with spikes on the end. Similar to this), Composite Bow and Arrows
Bloodline: Royal Tribe of Haras-Gorth
Starting location: Near Osgiliath, being accompanied by 5 Haras-Gorth warriors (Mazilas the Magnificent (An expert swordsman, Korju's second-in-command), Nakij (A heavily armoured axe man), Drogados (The tracker of the group, a fierce axe man), Berkoal (The marksman of the group armed with a composite bow and arrow) and Waserax of Kual (The expert scout of the group, armed with a composite bow and arrow with a shield and sword)).

Bloodline app
Name: The Royal Tribe of Haras-Gorth
Members:
    Markoro Haras-Gorth (+) - Former Leader of the Tribe - Slain by Cazkum of Dorhas
    Syrifike Haras-Gorth (+) - Former Tribal Elder, Adopted into the Bloodline - Slain by Baneres
    Deakmuel Haras-Gorth (+) - Former Heir to the Tribe - Slain by Cazkum of Dorhas
    Korju Haras-Gorth - Current Leader of the Tribe
Crest (Optional): Here

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Original Character
Name: Korju Haras-Gorth
Race: Orc
Appearance: Relatively good-looking for an Orc. Long braided hair symbolizing his tribe's pride and how he is undefeated in major combat.
Bio:
    Born in the Royal Tribe of Haras-Gorth, an outsider Orc tribe who provided Orc trackers and scouts to Gondor in return for protection, Korju Haras-Gorth was the man (or Orc in this case) of honour from a very young age. The youngest of six brothers and four sisters, Korju constantly faced adversity throughout his childhood, having to prove himself to his tribal elders and parents Talented in fighting, archery, tracking, singing, riding and with diplomacy. Despite these good traits, Korju remained cocky, arrogant and aggressive, like any high born Orc, as he waited patiently to prove himself in battle.

When Korju turned 49 years of age Haras-Gorth's rivals, the Tribe of Bakanores, attacked a small patrol belonging to Haras-Gorth. Korju was called up to lead the Haras-Gorth army against the Bakanores alongside his brothers. Under his armour, Korju scored his first kill of his life, impaling the third son of the Bakanores family with a pike to the chest while his brothers led the battle. Korju then earned Orc fame, becoming feared and acknowledged in Orc society.

Throughout the war, Korju was given more and more command of his own forces until he personally commanded his own retinue of 200 Haras-Gorth warriors, leading them on raids and pillages against the Bakanores. With his reputation quickly being built up, Korju felt accomplished with his military life. Following the end of the war, where the Bakanores were subjugated by the Haras-Gorth, Korju left home with his retinue in search of more fame and glory, right when his home was attacked and razed by another tribe's army. His bloodline was destroyed, leaving Korju the only one alive in the bloodline. Things went bad to worse for Korju following the death of his tribe. Trying to extract revenge, Korju intercepted the pillaging army in an expert ambush, but suffered heavy losses when the melee commenced. With his retinue all but scattered, Korju headed west, to Gondor, in hopes of his family's reputation to allow him to serve Gondor as a professional mercenary tracking group with his remaining retinue.
Skills:
  • Excellent swordsmanship & macemanship
  • Accurate with a composite bow and arrow
  • Athletic
  • Intelligent (Making him a decent strategist in combat)
  • A good tracker
  • Possesses a silver tongue, able to solve things diplomatically easily
Main weapon: Hand of Haras-Gorth (A 4-foot long curved sword with a rough leather grip acting as a hilt)
Secondary weapon: Mace of the Shadows (A 3-foot long mace with spikes on the end. Similar to this), Composite Bow and Arrows
Bloodline: Royal Tribe of Haras-Gorth
Starting location: Near Osgiliath, being accompanied by 5 Haras-Gorth warriors (Mazilas the Magnificent (An expert swordsman, Korju's second-in-command), Nakij (A heavily armoured axe man), Drogados (The tracker of the group, a fierce axe man), Berkoal (The marksman of the group armed with a composite bow and arrow) and Waserax of Kual (The expert scout of the group, armed with a composite bow and arrow with a shield and sword)).

Bloodline app
Name: The Royal Tribe of Haras-Gorth
Members:
    Markoro Haras-Gorth (+) - Former Leader of the Tribe - Slain by Cazkum of Dorhas
    Syrifike Haras-Gorth (+) - Former Tribal Elder, Adopted into the Bloodline - Slain by Baneres
    Deakmuel Haras-Gorth (+) - Former Heir to the Tribe - Slain by Cazkum of Dorhas
    Korju Haras-Gorth - Current Leader of the Tribe
Crest (Optional): Here

accepted

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Original Character
Name: Darrus Fendon
Race: Men of Dale
appearance: short beard, dark dark hair, large muscular and tall body.
Bio: Born in poor village near in 2896 TA, Darrus was raised very poor and in an extremely simple life. He spent most of his time hunting with his father, where he became an excellent shot with a bow and arrow. However, only less then half of the animals his family hunting where consumed by his family, as most had to sold just to keep a living with the tiny amount of money his family had. When he was 20 he had to leave the village, as his family was completely out of money. His parents where old and his father was sick and dying. He brought then to Dale where he became an archer in the army of Dale. He managed to get a house and support his parents, but his father died and his mother became depressed. He soon became a alcoholic, trying to drown out his sorrows in alcohol. Eventually he over came his acoholism, and went back to the army. He now is an archer again, however he and the rest of the Daleish army are unnaware of the approaching Easterling horde...
Skills: Shooting a bow, tracking, sneaking.
Main weapon: Bow and arrow
Secondary weapon: sword
Bloodline: Fendon (app below)
Starting location: Dale

Bloodline app
Name: House of Fendon
Members: Darrus Fendon, Marrily Fendon, Darmon Fendon (deceased)
Crest/optional: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lkL3ckdOSX0/S ... /EtriX.png

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Kargintina wrote:Original Character
Name: Darrus Fendon
Race: Men of Dale
appearance: short beard, dark dark hair, large muscular and tall body.
Bio: Born in poor village near in 2896 TA, Darrus was raised very poor and in an extremely simple life. He spent most of his time hunting with his father, where he became an excellent shot with a bow and arrow. However, only less then half of the animals his family hunting where consumed by his family, as most had to sold just to keep a living with the tiny amount of money his family had. When he was 20 he had to leave the village, as his family was completely out of money. His parents where old and his father was sick and dying. He brought then to Dale where he became an archer in the army of Dale. He managed to get a house and support his parents, but his father died and his mother became depressed. He soon became a alcoholic, trying to drown out his sorrows in alcohol. Eventually he over came his acoholism, and went back to the army. He now is an archer again, however he and the rest of the Daleish army are unnaware of the approaching Easterling horde...
Skills: Shooting a bow, tracking, sneaking.
Main weapon: Bow and arrow
Secondary weapon: sword
Bloodline: Fendon (app below)
Starting location: Dale

Bloodline app
Name: House of Fendon
Members: Darrus Fendon, Marrily Fendon, Darmon Fendon (deceased)
Crest/optional: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lkL3ckdOSX0/S ... /EtriX.png

Accepted

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:46 am

Should i set up the IC now or wait?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 am

The black lands of Mordor wrote:Should i set up the IC now or wait?

I think we need a few more people

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Britanania wrote:
The black lands of Mordor wrote:Should i set up the IC now or wait?

I think we need a few more people

Good point, i just don't want to wait to long that nobody it dies

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Britanania wrote:I think we need a few more people

Tonight you should start it, regardless

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The black lands of Mordor » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Britanania wrote:

Tonight you should start it, regardless

Alright, i will set it up in two hours

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse