NATION

PASSWORD

Sylvan Academy RP Chapter 1 (IC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Minarchist States Of Equality
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Sylvan Academy RP Chapter 1 (IC, Closed)

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Matt stood in front of the massive cold, iron gates of Sylvan Academy. A light drizzle raining down in the cool Autumn air. He stood their, face expressionless, waiting for the gates to open. Then slowly, as his watch hit 8 A.M., the giant gates creaked open. A large man in a black jacket approached Matt and the group of newly arrived student standing around him. They were all about to go through their first days at the academy. "Welcome to Sylvan." he said in a loud booming voice. He bowed and looked up at the group with great interest. "Follow me please, I will show you to the main hall. I think you will all rather like it here." he said with a smile. The group slowly entered the gates but Matt simply stood still. He didn't want to enter, he liked life in America. He didn't like being forced into some school across the ocean. That and he was hoping to fall behind just enough so that he wouldn't need to talk to anyone. Talking was never his specialty, It just wasn't something that came easy to him. As the group walked onward he took one last second staring at the school that was obviously at one point some kind of castle. He set his gaze upon the top tower, observing his environment. He slowly began walking forward to catch up with the rest of the group.
Last edited by Minarchist States Of Equality on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I live by the three F's fight for the two A's and believe in the downfall of the two G's

Family, Friends, Freedom, Anarchism, Atheism, God, and Government

If your a bro you'll join my region and RP.

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/233994_eng.jpg

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Anvenna looked over her shoulder to see a boy had stoped. He clearly was afraid and he wasn't alone. She looked everyone else who was entering with her and sighed. She stood for a second so the boy caught up with her and looked at him "You afraid?"she smiled

OOC: What country is it (please be britian)
I'm PANGENDER
ONE NATION TORIES ARE 1% SUPPORTERS
By our Ancestors, For our Children. Join the Viking Party
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Ravenflight wrote:Anvenna looked over her shoulder to see a boy had stoped. He clearly was afraid and he wasn't alone. She looked everyone else who was entering with her and sighed. She stood for a second so the boy caught up with her and looked at him "You afraid?"she smiled

(OOC despite my American nature I decided to base this RP in southern England yes)

Mathias got slightly nervous as a girl randomly approached him so much for not talking to anyone he thought to himself. "I haven't been in this country a day yet and I'd already kill to be back with my parents. I haven't even entered the school yet... and already want to run into those woods never to see this place again." he said with a sigh. The large man stopped by the front entrance of the building and waved for Matt and Anvenna to catch up. "Lets go." he said in a low voice.
I live by the three F's fight for the two A's and believe in the downfall of the two G's

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:
Ravenflight wrote:Anvenna looked over her shoulder to see a boy had stoped. He clearly was afraid and he wasn't alone. She looked everyone else who was entering with her and sighed. She stood for a second so the boy caught up with her and looked at him "You afraid?"she smiled

(OOC despite my American nature I decided to base this RP in southern England yes)

Mathias got slightly nervous as a girl randomly approached him so much for not talking to anyone he thought to himself. "I haven't been in this country a day yet and I'd already kill to be back with my parents. I haven't even entered the school yet... and already want to run into those woods never to see this place again." he said with a sigh. The large man stopped by the front entrance of the building and waved for Matt and Anvenna to catch up. "Lets go." he said in a low voice.

Anvenna sighed and looked over at the boy "Britian isn't that bad...We have tea." she said grinning "Then again no one likes tea." she sighed "Your from America I guess for your accent."

(OOC Welcome to a lovely little country called the United kingdom full of Chavs and fish and chips.)
Last edited by Ravenflight on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Ravenflight wrote:
Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:(OOC despite my American nature I decided to base this RP in southern England yes)

Anvenna sighed and looked over at the boy "Britian isn't that bad...We have tea." she said grinning "Then again no one likes tea." she sighed "Your from America I guess for your accent."

(OOC Welcome to a lovely little country called the United kingdom full of Chavs and fishchips.)

Alyssa stood at the back of the group with her hood over her head. She observed the boy and girl who had fallen behind the rest of the group. She stayed in the back of the group trying not to draw attentionnto herself as they approach the large castle.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:24 pm

"It's not the country... just the distance from home..." he said in a low voice "Yes I come from Pennsylvania... I spent my entire life their." they entered the castle. The first room was a large open area filled with tables and had large ornate banners hanging from the ceiling. "Sit down." the large man said to the group once everyone was inside. "Welcome to Delacroix Manor, the home of Sylvan Academy. It is here that you will be trained to control your abilities. We will teach you how to blend in with the rest of society. I, am Dante second to the headmaster I will deal with your petty disputes... just don't go around causing any." he chuckled slightly. "Now before I get too far ahead of myself, as tradition states. we must assign houses. A house determines who you will study with and who will train beside. Your house will be your family and their is no changing once it is decided." he smiled "Your house leader will deal with the rest of the orientation. Each house has it's own dress code and manner to follow, it would be wise to follow them." he smiles and then pulls a massive parchment from his pocket reading off names with the house and dorm that they are assigned to. There are 4 separate houses and each has multiple dorms.

(OOC: I haven't planned house names so we need to talk about that on the OOC page.)

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Alex follow behind the rest of the group, the was the first time Alex had been out of the country. He really had not been paying attention to the guide they have been following. Alex was in awe of the castle as they entered, taking everything it last until he accidentally bump into the person in front of him, he hadn't notice the line had stepped "Oh, sorry."

"Alex you will be in Venio." Alex looked up as Dante called his name, he was hesitant at first unsure of what to do. He took a deep breath and took a seat at the table mark for Venio.
Last edited by Tarnen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Dante looked at the paper "Alyssa step forward" he called She nervously step forward.
"You shall join house Unis" Alyssa nodded she kept her hood over her face as Dante motioned to the correcct house tables

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Envenna waited smiling her face off until she heard her name "Envenna." Dante said looking for. She steped fowards "Unis." she nodded and sat near the girl who Dante had called Alyssa.
I'm PANGENDER
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Alyssa noticed the girl sit next to her. Her shyness getting the better of her she just angled her head down and grabbed her necklace and rubbed it for good luck

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Matt was suddenly pushed forward by the boy behind him "No it's okay..." he said quickly before the boys name was called. "Mathew..." Matt facepalmed, he hated it when people used his full name. "Blextro" Dante boomed. He slowly made his way over to his table where a few other students had already been called too. He looked over and saw Envenna at another table. He waved to her and then proceeded to listen to the names surging through the hall.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:Matt was suddenly pushed forward by the boy behind him "No it's okay..." he said quickly before the boys name was called. "Mathew..." Matt facepalmed, he hated it when people used his full name. "Blextro" Dante boomed. He slowly made his way over to his table where a few other students had already been called too. He looked over and saw Envenna at another table. He waved to her and then proceeded to listen to the names surging through the hall.

Trent watched as the new students were assigned to their houses. After seven years of being here Trent became dorm leader and was pretty much a role model for the younger students that been here. Hopefully some of these new students would look up to him as well. A new students sat in front of Trent, while he waved at another student from a different table. "Hey there. My name is Trent. Welcome to Blextro and Sylvan Academy. How are you doing so far?" he asked.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

State of Qatar
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Qatar » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Qais looked out the dorm window. All the new kids had just began shuffling in. They all looked scared. The expression they wore was similar to the expression of his mother. Just bfefore they left Qatar."Why did she do it?"he wondered. He sighed with every new student came a new question. When he had erived here three years ago he had been deemed Unis. Working for an electrician half your life had its benifets.
Last edited by State of Qatar on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is Bunny:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:Matt was suddenly pushed forward by the boy behind him "No it's okay..." he said quickly before the boys name was called. "Mathew..." Matt facepalmed, he hated it when people used his full name. "Blextro" Dante boomed. He slowly made his way over to his table where a few other students had already been called too. He looked over and saw Envenna at another table. He waved to her and then proceeded to listen to the names surging through the hall.

Trent watched as the new students were assigned to their houses. After seven years of being here Trent became dorm leader and was pretty much a role model for the younger students that been here. Hopefully some of these new students would look up to him as well. A new students sat in front of Trent, while he waved at another student from a different table. "Hey there. My name is Trent. Welcome to Blextro and Sylvan Academy. How are you doing so far?" he asked.

"Not really big on crowds." he said somewhat nervously. The hall packed with new students, people from all over the world gathered here. "I kinda miss the isolation of my home back in the states." he sighed.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Sacha was behind the group, staring at the large iron gate that stood in front of them. " look like insane asylum, no? Guess we all crazy for coming here." Sacha said in a thick russian accent as the gates opened and the group began to walk towards the castle. When the group entered the castle, a large man by the name of Dante told the group to sit. Sacha sat down in a chair and waited for his name to be called. " Sacha...Blextro." Dante called out. Sacha smirked as he heard his name and got up. He walked over to the Blextro table and sat down next to Matt. " привет, my name is Sacha Kovalevsky. You see those two девушка, beautiful, no?" Sacha said looking at Alyssa and Envenna, nudging Matt's arm.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

State of Qatar
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Qatar » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 pm

In the dining hall he saw a group of kids. One was making remarks in Russian. He walked over.' "May I sit down"?
This is Bunny:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Dante finished the list and placed the scroll back in his pocket. (If you are a first year character and I missed you just say what house he said later)
"Now please welcome your headmaster." he said sitting down. A tall, middle aged, man with grayish silver hair entered the room wearing a black suit. "Welcome to your new homes." he said in a soft fatherly voice. "You may call me headmaster Thaddeus, I welcome you. Know that we will do wall we can to help yo succeed in your lives. It is our mission to make you back into normal members of society but for now would the House leaders please choose the students dorms. They will need a place to stay." 2 men and 2 women walked to the front of the room. They then stated their names and houses "Dawn, house Venios." "Raphael, house Blextro." "Rachael, house Unis." "Ivan, house Grotom."

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:53 pm

"Don't worry you get over that feeling soon. I know I did when I first came here. Anyways what's your power?" Trent asked. Soon other kids join his table as well and the headmaster came forward and spoke. Trent naturally ignore the headmaster's speech since this was the 7th time he heard it. Soon the House leaders came forward as well. "Hope you're assigned into my dorm and then I can chose your room... Oh and I'm Dorm leader by the way." Trent said.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:"Don't worry you get over that feeling soon. I know I did when I first came here. Anyways what's your power?" Trent asked. Soon other kids join his table as well and the headmaster came forward and spoke. Trent naturally ignore the headmaster's speech since this was the 7th time he heard it. Soon the House leaders came forward as well. "Hope you're assigned into my dorm and then I can chose your room... Oh and I'm Dorm leader by the way." Trent said.

Mathias listened to the house leaders give a small speech about there houses goals, what theys stood for, and their dress codes. His was simply a blazer and dress pants. He was just glad that the uniform was only in effect while in the castle. If he had to dress fancy like that all the time he'd go insane. Venios on the other hand had this little bracelet they had to wear at all times so everyone knows that they are dangerous. He could also easily tell all of the house leaders nationalities just by their voices. Raphael was french, dawn was british. Rachael was american, and ivan was scottish. He snapped back to trent when he started speaking again " oh i um... Can use my energy to heal wounds. Nice to meet you." Matt lifted his hand for trent to shake it. This was a rather big thing for him because matt wasnt fond of people touching him.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:28 pm

This had been the second time Kyrim had heard the speech about dress code, dorm assignments, etc. Seeing all the new faces made him a little nervous. Anytime he told someone about his particular magical skills, they always wanted a demonstration. He had gotten in trouble a few times before in the dorm because of this. He sighed and sat in silence. He had been assigned Blextro the year before.
Last edited by Corvus Metallum on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:"Don't worry you get over that feeling soon. I know I did when I first came here. Anyways what's your power?" Trent asked. Soon other kids join his table as well and the headmaster came forward and spoke. Trent naturally ignore the headmaster's speech since this was the 7th time he heard it. Soon the House leaders came forward as well. "Hope you're assigned into my dorm and then I can chose your room... Oh and I'm Dorm leader by the way." Trent said.

Mathias listened to the house leaders give a small speech about there houses goals, what theys stood for, and their dress codes. His was simply a blazer and dress pants. He was just glad that the uniform was only in effect while in the castle. If he had to dress fancy like that all the time he'd go insane. Venios on the other hand had this little bracelet they had to wear at all times so everyone knows that they are dangerous. He could also easily tell all of the house leaders nationalities just by their voices. Raphael was french, dawn was british. Rachael was american, and ivan was scottish. He snapped back to trent when he started speaking again " oh i um... Can use my energy to heal wounds. Nice to meet you." Matt lifted his hand for trent to shake it. This was a rather big thing for him because matt wasnt fond of people touching him.

Trent took Matt's hand and shooked it. "Name is Trent, my power is the ability to absorb matter and be able to change into that matter. Watch!" Trent said as he put his hand on the wooden table and began to absorb it. His hand changed into wood and he lifted up his hand. "Pretty cool huh?" Trent said as his hand turned back to normal.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:11 am

Matt then heard a kid with a heavy russain accent talking to him."uh sorry... I dont speak russain." He said nervously. Trent then showed matt his ability "uh cool. Looks useful." Matt felt like he was being strangled in the crowded with so many people contacting him directly. He was so eager to just recieve his dorm and get out of this place.

Greysphere
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greysphere » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:10 am

Grant watched them from a distance. he didn't bother trying to get their attention. A man with a Russian accent greeting a few others....what did he care? Grant didn't even bother to know the names of those he had been in school with the past 2 years. but then again, Grant wasn't the trusting type, nor did others trust him. Grant watched quietly, he knew immediately that if the professors and staff caught him spying they would almost literally throw a fit, wondering what mischief or dark evil was he planning. But Grant wasn't planning anything, nor was he evil, but his anger.....he still couldn't control it fully yet. But he didn't expect the teachers or students to understand. Grant was feared, and that was all they cared about.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 am

Rachel walked up to where Alyssa and Envenna were sitting
"hello are you Alyssa"
Alyssa looked up and noded.
The Headmaster just smiled and said "looks like your in the Neptune dorm"

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:49 am

Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:Matt then heard a kid with a heavy russain accent talking to him."uh sorry... I dont speak russain." He said nervously. Trent then showed matt his ability "uh cool. Looks useful." Matt felt like he was being strangled in the crowded with so many people contacting him directly. He was so eager to just recieve his dorm and get out of this place.

Sacha smiled at the boy when he said that he didn't speak russian. " oh boy, what are your ears broken or something? I know I wasn't speaking russian the entire time." Sacha said as he placed his hand on his face and shook his head. He then reached his arm around Matt's shoulder and drew him in closer. " I'm talking about the beautiful ladies over there." Sacha said as he pointed towards Alyssa and Envenna. " you know, the one you were talking to earlier and her friend. Nice, yes? Can you, how you americans say, hook a brother up?" Sacha said with his arm still around Matt's shoulder.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse