NATION

PASSWORD

Great Anastasian Diplomatic Service

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Great Anastasia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Great Anastasian Diplomatic Service

Postby Great Anastasia » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 am

from the Office of HRH the Duke of Yamalia, Fabianus Yamalia
Imperial Foreign Administrator of Her Imperial Majesty Council
Commanded by the will of Her Imperial Majesty & that of God
On behalf of loyal people of
The Empire of Great Anastasia

HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY’S IMPERIAL FOREIGN ADMINISTRATION
Diplomatic Service

Formally Addressed to All Nations

Her Imperial Majesty, the Imperial Grand Duchess Anastasia, has commissioned me, as Imperial Foreign Administrator, to invite other nations of the world to open diplomatic missions within Her Imperial Majesty’s Realm. All nations are encouraged to commence formal diplomatic relations with the Empire.

Embassys will be located in our capital Saint Petersburg on the Baltic Sea. If it is the will of your Government, you may also open consulates in; Vladivostok, Ionia, and Moscow.

Your nation’s Ambassador’s security will cared to by HIM Imperial 4th Saint Petersburg Infantry along with Royal Yamalian 2nd Rifles. If your government is of the opinion that your ambassador will require additional security no more than 20 security staff may be brought with him.

It is a demand of Her Imperial Majesty that her law of which is the law of God almighty, is never trespassed.

Laws of Which Ambassadors Should Be Informed

- It is illegal and an act of war for your embassy to contain any chemical or biological weapons.
- It is illegal for your embassy to contain any explosive material
- It is illegal for your embassy to contain any firearms with a larger calibre than 36mm.
- It is illegal for your embassy to harbour persons wanted by the Great Anastasian authorities
- It is illegal to practice any faith other than the national faith outside of your embassy.
- It is illegal to promote any faith other than the national religion.
- It is illegal to speak ill of Her Imperial Majesty while in Great Anastasia

Her Imperial Majesty’s Palace of Foreign Dignitaries

Your nation’s embassy will be located here, in Her Imperial Majesty’s Palace of Foreign Dignitaries. It is beautiful old building right next to the sea. In winter the Baltic freezes over and it is perfect for ice-skating.

Consulates

Please fill out the form below to apply for an Embassy. Please consult address any IC replies to me, HRH the Duke of Yamalia, Fabianus Yamalia

Code: Select all
Full Name of Nation;
Short Name:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Region:(optional)
Minister for Foreign Affairs or equivalent:

Your nations opinion of the “Devine Right of Kingship”:
Economic system;
Brief description of your nations government system:

Full name of Ambassador:
Full name of Ambassador’s spous:
Full name of Ambassador’s son: (and so on)
Non-Security Staff: (max 14)
Security Staff: (max 20)

Anything else we should know:
Any requests:
Would you like us to establish an embassy with you: (link)

Please place an “X” in a box to indicate your interest in a consulate
[] Vladivostok
[] Ionia
[] Moscow

Thank you for your time

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:15 am

Full Name of Nation;The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Short Name:Bresdennian Realm or Bresdenn
Head of State: HM King Brian IV Paul
Head of Government:John Carmichael, Prime Minister
Minister for Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Lori Turner, Min. of Foreign Affairs

Your nations opinion of the “Devine Right of Kingship”:yes
Economic system;
Brief description of your nations government system: the monarchy governs directly with the assistance of the Prime Minister

Full name of Ambassador: Countess Rita Von Sommers
Full name of Ambassador’s spous: Count Alecor Von Sommers
Full name of Ambassador’s son: (and so on)Viscountess Regina Von Sommers
Non-Security Staff: (max 14) Marcus Wyler, Chief aide - 3 supporting aides, 1 chef, 1 driver, 2 maids
Security Staff: (max 20) 5 military adjuncts

Anything else we should know:no
Any requests:no
Would you like us to establish an embassy with you: (link)yes, link in my signature

[x] Vladivostok
[] Ionia
[] Moscow
Le Royaume le plus Chrétien de Bresdennian
The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Kingdoms of Bresdenn, Varionae, Bresdennique, Antionique & Territories

King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm
Evangeline Carter, Secretariat
Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Lietuvos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lietuvos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 am

Full Name of Nation; The Kingdom of Lietuvos
Short Name: Lietuvo
Head of State: King Anastas II., Autokrato of Lietuvo
Head of Government: First Minister Stanis Krostas, Dr.rer.jur.
Minister for Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of the Exterior Timos Karambolis

Your nations opinion of the “Divine Right of Kingship”: His Excellency the Autokratos needs no gods to legitimize his benevolent rule, if your leader does he must be weak.
Economic system; state-controlled capitalism
Brief description of your nations government system: Absolute Autocracy

Full name of Ambassador: Colonel (ret.) Stefanos Androstis
Full name of Ambassador’s spouse: -
Full name of Ambassador’s son: (and so on) -
Non-Security Staff: (max 14) 5 secretaries and attachés
Security Staff: (max 20) 10 guardsmen

Anything else we should know: -
Any requests: -

[] Vladivostok
[] Ionia
[x] Moscow

From the Desk of his Excellency the Foreign Minister:

"My Autokrato in his wisdom commands me to establish diplomatic relations with your benevolent Empire and its glorious ruler. Thus we have completed the application and hope for your gracious answer, and give you the most friendly greeting of his Excellency the Autokratos.

I remain your obt. srvt.

T. Karambolis"
Last edited by Lietuvos on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Diplomatic Service

Bresdenn wrote:
Full Name of Nation;The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Short Name:Bresdennian Realm or Bresdenn
Head of State: HM King Brian IV Paul
Head of Government:John Carmichael, Prime Minister
Minister for Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Lori Turner, Min. of Foreign Affairs

Your nations opinion of the “Devine Right of Kingship”:yes
Economic system;
Brief description of your nations government system: the monarchy governs directly with the assistance of the Prime Minister

Full name of Ambassador: Countess Rita Von Sommers
Full name of Ambassador’s spous: Count Alecor Von Sommers
Full name of Ambassador’s son: (and so on)Viscountess Regina Von Sommers
Non-Security Staff: (max 14) Marcus Wyler, Chief aide - 3 supporting aides, 1 chef, 1 driver, 2 maids
Security Staff: (max 20) 5 military adjuncts

Anything else we should know:no
Any requests:no
Would you like us to establish an embassy with you: (link)yes, link in my signature

[x] Vladivostok
[] Ionia
[] Moscow

Formally Addressed to Minister Lori Turner of The Bresdennian Realm of Bresdenn

It is with great pleasure that I have been tasked to inform you that Her Imperial Majesty, the Imperial Grand Duchess Anastasia, has authorised your government to commence formal diplomatic relation from within Her Imperial Majesty’s Palace of Foreign Dignitaries.

Her Imperial Majesty eagerly awaits the attendance of Countess Rita Von Sommers at Council, after which a formal dinner will be served in honour of two nations.

I would like to quickly remind your Ambassador to respect our laws as the penance for breaking them is heavy even for protected individuals.

It is my hope along with Her Imperial Majesty’s that this is the start of a long a bountiful friendship

Her Imperial Majesty’s most Loyal & Faithful Servant

HRH the Duke of Yamalia, Fabianus Yamalia

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Diplomatic Service

Lietuvos wrote:
Full Name of Nation; The Kingdom of Lietuvos
Short Name: Lietuvo
Head of State: King Anastas II., Autokrato of Lietuvo
Head of Government: First Minister Stanis Krostas, Dr.rer.jur.
Minister for Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of the Exterior Timos Karambolis

Your nations opinion of the “Divine Right of Kingship”: His Excellency the Autokratos needs no gods to legitimize his benevolent rule, if your leader does he must be weak.
Economic system; state-controlled capitalism
Brief description of your nations government system: Absolute Autocracy

Full name of Ambassador: Colonel (ret.) Stefanos Androstis
Full name of Ambassador’s spouse: -
Full name of Ambassador’s son: (and so on) -
Non-Security Staff: (max 14) 5 secretaries and attachés
Security Staff: (max 20) 10 guardsmen

Anything else we should know: -
Any requests: -

[] Vladivostok
[] Ionia
[x] Moscow

From the Desk of his Excellency the Foreign Minister:

"My Autokrato in his wisdom commands me to establish diplomatic relations with your benevolent Empire and its glorious ruler. Thus we have completed the application and hope for your gracious answer, and give you the most friendly greeting of his Excellency the Autokratos.

I remain your obt. srvt.

T. Karambolis"

Formally Addressed to Minister of the Exterior Timos Karambolis of Lietuvo

It is with great pleasure that I have been tasked to inform you that Her Imperial Majesty, the Imperial Grand Duchess Anastasia, has authorised your government to commence formal diplomatic relation from within Her Imperial Majesty’s Palace of Foreign Dignitaries.

Her Imperial Majesty eagerly awaits the attendance of Colonel (ret.) Stefanos Androstis at Council, after which a formal dinner will be served in honour of our two nations.

I would like to quickly remind your Ambassador to respect our laws as the penance for breaking them is heavy even for protected individuals. After reading your application I must place special emphasis on, as your comments on the “Devine Right of Kingship” if spoken or viewed, to or by the wrong person would have your diplomatic mission expelled from our nation.

It is my hope along with Her Imperial Majesty’s that this is the start of a long a bountiful friendship

Her Imperial Majesty’s most Loyal & Faithful Servant

HRH the Duke of Yamalia, Fabianus Yamalia

Lietuvos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lietuvos » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 am

Formally Addressed to: HRH the Duke of Yamalia, Fabianus Yamalia

From the personal desk of his excellence the Autokrato of Lietuvo

Let me first thank your excellencies for this most gracious letter that I shall treasure most carefully.
I wish to make amends for the incompetence and negligence displayed by minister Karambolis
in his dealings with your most benevolent Empire. Of course the office of Autokrato is one of most challenging nature,
and most certainly your benevolent rulers are right in seeking divine guardiance and council!
But let me ask you this: is it not the people whose will and sufferance keeps her in her palaces?
Is it not the people's labour that too has built the Palas Autokratis from where I write this letter? That even paid for my pen?
And in this world of ever-advancing science, where diseases are cured and records are broken not by gods but men, is a divine
anything really still up to date? Let me be frank, If some medieval ritual, some overcome ignorance is all that keeps your empire standing
then perhaps partnership is not in the interest of Lietuvó! As Autokrato I have the duty to my people to consider,
and history teaches me that the smaller partners, smaller they may be, usually are drawn into the abyss indiscriminately when the bigger
partner folds. I thereby order and declare that this experiment shall be halted and the diplomatic relations be frozen on the level they are now.
Understand me clearly, I have no ill will for your benevolent Empire or its ruler - but my people and my beloved Lietuvó, are my first concern.
I hope you will heed my words: I am Autokrato, not despotas!
The moment we rule against our people, the moment any ruler decides to ignore them and his reason is the beginning of his end.
And I would hate to see your Empress go the way her father did: shot for gross incompetence.

Anastas Bretona
Autokrato a Lietuvó
Prezidento Perpetuvos iz Rezpublikas
Last edited by Lietuvos on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:15 am

Lietuvos wrote:

(Image)

Let me first thank your excellencies for this most gracious letter that I shall treasure most carefully.
I wish to make amends for the incompetence and negligence displayed by minister Karambolis
in his dealings with your most benevolent Empire. Of course the office of Autokrato is one of most challenging nature,
and most certainly your benevolent rulers are right in seeking divine guardiance and council!
But let me ask you this: is it not the people whose will and sufferance keeps her in her palaces?
Is it not the people's labour that too has built the Palas Autokratis from where I write this letter? That even paid for my pen?
And in this world of ever-advancing science, where diseases are cured and records are broken not by gods but men, is a divine
anything really still up to date? Let me be frank, If some medieval ritual, some overcome ignorance is all that keeps your empire standing
then perhaps partnership is not in the interest of Lietuvó! As Autokrato I have the duty to my people to consider,
and history teaches me that the smaller partners, smaller they may be, usually are drawn into the abyss indiscriminately when the bigger
partner folds. I thereby order and declare that this experiment shall be halted and the diplomatic relations be frozen on the level they are now.
Understand me clearly, I have no ill will for your benevolent Empire or its ruler - but my people and my beloved Lietuvó, are my first concern.
The moment we rule against our people, the moment any ruler decides to ignore them and his reason is the beginning of his end.
And I would hate to see your Empress go the way her father did: shot for gross incompetence.

Anastas Bretona
Autokrato a Lietuvó

A simple shiny gold envelope lands on the Autokrato's desk, on one upwards side, in the middle is a hand printed address written perfectly; in the top right hand corner is the double headed eagle ofGtreat Anastasia and in the left the initials AR.

Lietuvos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lietuvos » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 am

Great Anastasia wrote:
Lietuvos wrote:

(Image)

Anastas Bretona
Autokrato a Lietuvó

A simple shiny gold envelope lands on the Autokrato's desk, on one upwards side, in the middle is a hand printed address written perfectly; in the top right hand corner is the double headed eagle ofGtreat Anastasia and in the left the initials AR.

Meanwhile in the Palas Autokratis in central Kauno:

...the President snorted and pushed a button on his desk to summon the Secretary: "Wilson, take a note: that medieval empire of theirs is to be left alone, and our citizens are advised not to visit it. Here, read this." The secretary did, and shared a laugh with his long-time friend: "Ah Anastas, forget them...I just pity the poor bastards, having to live under that crazy empress of theirs must be hell. So, this letter, what shall I..." "Bin it, Wilson. But isn't it rich? Divine right of kingship, drowned in boiling water...bwahahahahaha" "Hahahaha, advisors...run my empire...hahaha...but what if they react badly if we don't answer?" "Ah forget them, they'll bluster a bit at most. And should they attack us we'll notify the League of Nations...also who knows, remember 1919, cavalry against tanks! Our army is small, yes, but very modern...the new ground-attack-planes I approved will be delivered soon I hope?"

And the discussion drifted away, while the ornate letter found its new home in the presidents waste-paper-basket.
Last edited by Lietuvos on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information