NATION

PASSWORD

The Greater Siriusian Domain Reaffirming Support for the WA

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
The Greater Siriusian Domain
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Greater Siriusian Domain Reaffirming Support for the WA

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:57 am

Teran Saber: "Like the title says, I'm simply noting that the Greater Siriusian Domain will continue to support the World Assembly. Though I would like to see legislation become funny again. Remember when we managed to sneak a recipe for an Orange Julius into a legitimate repeal?"

(Saw Humberstan's thread. Decided to do the exact opposite)
Last edited by The Greater Siriusian Domain on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For a mind so determined to reach the sky, on the wings of a dream!" - Sanctity, Zeppo
This nation's factbook supersedes NS stats and issues, but does not completely replace them. If there is a conflict, the Factbook is correct.

Isentran has been DENOUNCED for proposing legislation that would destroy the economy of the Greater Siriusian Domain
The Greater Siriusian Domain is a borderline Class Z9 Civilization according to this scale

Primary Ambassador: Teran Saber, Male Siriusian. Snarky, slightly arrogant.
Substitute Ambassador: Ra'lingth, Male En'gari. Speaks with emphasized "s" sounds.

Tahkranul
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tahkranul » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:54 am

"Hear, hear! Thank you, darling, it's good to see such political tantrums opposed rationally. Individual members may have their differences, but those are to be handled through reasonable discourse and debate -- such is the nature of politics and diplomacy. I'd thought that obvious to everyone present, but apparently some poor dear felt quite differently."
Make all of NationStates RP again! ;)

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 am

No bandwagon please.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Return to General Assembly