NATION

PASSWORD

The World Assembly Strangers' Bar

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:46 am

OOC: Sorry if I offended you.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:47 am

Skylus wrote:OOC: Sorry if I offended you.

OOC: No, just kinda... Ew.
terrible takes plz ignore

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 am

OOC: It makes sense if you actually think about it...
Anyway, waiting for other people to join/mods to approve the brawl/fight...
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 am

Skylus wrote:OOC: It makes sense if you actually think about it...

OOC: Mods have to approve?
Whiskers takes a seat, but doesn't keep his eyes off Xavier.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:58 am

Kitzerland wrote:
Skylus wrote:OOC: It makes sense if you actually think about it...

OOC: Mods have to approve?
Whiskers takes a seat, but doesn't keep his eyes off Xavier.

Whiskers, startled, jolts out of his seat.
"Huh?! Where'd that guy you brutally murdered in cold blood then left to die (you monster) go?

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:03 am

OOC: Stephenson did notice but is reluctant to jump in since 1) he's kind of a coward and 2) he knows that his personal defense weapons are NOT nullifier immune. However, as previously mentioned, he summoned WA security (or, if they don't exist, a Valorian ambassadorial security team).
Stacy Innes Gunther, current World Assembly Ambassador of The Technocratic Republic of Valorem.
Lisbeth Adria Beck, official intern/assistant to Ambassador Gunther (and formerly Ambassador Stephenson). Contact me with any official inquiries at lisbeth.beck.frve@gmail.com.

Nation:
Tech Tier: 7
Arcane Level: 0
Influence Type: 7
Special Notes about your civilization: Focused on technology and scientific advancement. Regular use of robotics, fusion power, and directed energy weapons.
Above information compiled using this scale
Economic Left/Right: -3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Aerospace engineering junior at Mississippi State University, atheist in the Deep South.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:05 am

"For starters, cat, I would know if he had died and-"
Xavier whirled around to find that Will had indeed disappeared.
"WHAT?! No! Where did he go?"

OOC to Val- Yes. He did summon Security, but Xavier has discovered that only he can by pass the nullifiers, the reason for this, only he knows.

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:08 am

OOC: Not sure what the point of jumping into a bar brawl with the one person who isn't affected by weapon nullifiers is. Especially since he has a knife, and already stabbed one delegate. I mean, Stephenson carries a miniaturized Edited for correctness railgun particle accelerator pistol and an electrified baton... but neither of those work inside the bar.
Last edited by Valorem on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stacy Innes Gunther, current World Assembly Ambassador of The Technocratic Republic of Valorem.
Lisbeth Adria Beck, official intern/assistant to Ambassador Gunther (and formerly Ambassador Stephenson). Contact me with any official inquiries at lisbeth.beck.frve@gmail.com.

Nation:
Special Notes about your civilization: Focused on technology and scientific advancement. Regular use of robotics, fusion power, and directed energy weapons.

Aerospace engineering junior at Mississippi State University, atheist in the Deep South.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:14 am

Skylus wrote:"For starters, cat, I would know if he had died and-"
Xavier whirled around to find that Will had indeed disappeared.
"WHAT?! No! Where did he go?"

OOC to Val- Yes. He did summon Security, but Xavier has discovered that only he can by pass the nullifiers, the reason for this, only he knows.

"Tee Hee Hee!" :lol:

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:15 am

Valorem wrote:OOC: Not sure what the point of jumping into a bar brawl with the one person who isn't affected by weapon nullifiers is. Especially since he has a knife, and already stabbed one delegate. I mean, Stephenson carries a miniaturized railgun pistol and an electrified baton... but neither of those work inside the bar.

But, what if they could be turned off...?
Can they ever be turned off?

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:18 am

Skylus wrote:
Valorem wrote:OOC: Not sure what the point of jumping into a bar brawl with the one person who isn't affected by weapon nullifiers is. Especially since he has a knife, and already stabbed one delegate. I mean, Stephenson carries a miniaturized railgun pistol and an electrified baton... but neither of those work inside the bar.

But, what if they could be turned off...?
Can they ever be turned off?

OOC: Can anything ever be turned off?

While Xavier is facing away from him, Whiskers slings a fork into Xavier.

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:21 am

OOC: I doubt you want them turned off, since your characters seem to prefer melee weapons. I know of at least two ambassadors (Stephenson and EP's Blackbourne) that have insanely powerful ranged sidearms.

Nation:

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 am

Valorem wrote:OOC: I doubt you want them turned off, since your characters seem to prefer melee weapons. I know of at least two ambassadors (Stephenson and EP's Blackbourne) that have insanely powerful ranged sidearms.

*Whistles in respect*
Xavier has magic.
He prefers to use it over anything else.
He can also become a massive beast if need be...but the transformation might destroy the whole place...so....
Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Can certain weapons pass the nullifiers, though?

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 am

Skylus wrote:
Valorem wrote:OOC: I doubt you want them turned off, since your characters seem to prefer melee weapons. I know of at least two ambassadors (Stephenson and EP's Blackbourne) that have insanely powerful ranged sidearms.

*Whistles in respect*
Xavier has magic.
He prefers to use it over anything else.
He can also become a massive beast if need be...but the transformation might destroy the whole place...so....
Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Can certain weapons pass the nullifiers, though?

OOC nope. Except things from the bar.

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 am

OOC: I haven't a clue how they work, but from the one example I've seen of the nullifier in action it tries to intercept the projectile and convert it to something harmless, like... ice cream. I suppose if the projectile were fast enough it could evade the nullifier, although fast enough is relative.

If that is how it works, a particle accelerator pistol would probably still work, since whatever the projectile turns into is still going really fast and will probably hurt a lot.

Nation:

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:34 am

Interesting...

Well, should we get back to the brawl, then?

Will

Terry's voice came from somewhere above him, he seemed to be yelling at someone else.
"Get over here and help me!"
A man replied, but he couldn't make out what he said.
"No! Don't call for help! Don't you realize what he can do?"
The man asked some sort of question.
"Xavier can use magic, yes...he can also become a massive beast. No, I don't know how he got past the nullifiers."

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:45 am

"The Valorian Defense Force has dispatched one of its Quick Response Squads in response to my call for help. I urge you to stand down."
He turns to Will and says "They have a skilled combat medic with them, she should be able to tend to that stab wound."

Valorian QR Squads are, as the name implies, the first response to most situations. They are skilled in urban combat and hand-to-hand combat, particularly since they use advanced power armor that massively increases physical strength and resiliency.
Last edited by Valorem on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nation:

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:49 am

Valorem wrote:"The Valorian Defense Force has dispatched one of its Quick Response Squads in response to my call for help. I urge you to stand down."
He turns to Will and says "They have a skilled combat medic with them, she should be able to tend to that stab wound."

OOC: By the way, Skylus, you never responded to F Whiskers throwing a fork at you.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:53 am

Valorem wrote:"The Valorian Defense Force has dispatched one of its Quick Response Squads in response to my call for help. I urge you to stand down."

Xavier laughed and fired a bolt of magic in the direction of the bar-it destroyed most of the bottles, sending glass and liquid everywhere.
"I do not care if they come, they have messed with me before..."

Meanwhile, Will had been thinking up a plan.
It was an insane plan, but it was better than not doing anything.

The sound of a sword being freed from its scabbard resounded around the room.
"...Xavier."
The Warlock spun around, and was greeted by Will's sword.

The two men's weapons met with a resounding clang. Sparks flew.
"You dare fight me?"
"I do. Stand down."

Xavier smiled evilly and raised the arm that wasn't holding the sword.
He then summoned some magic and as Will's eyes grew wide, Xavier fired the spell at him.

OOC-I did.
EDIT: No, I did not...I shall fix that.

Will was lucky that day.
A cat by the name of "Whiskers" had stabbed Xavier with a fork, and the man had not noticed by now.
And did he notice.
The spell that was supposed to hit him, instead his the wall behind him.

Will was then able to run behind the bar again.
"Are. You. NUTS?!"
"Terry. I know what I'm doing."
"But you're hurt."
Will took a chance to lift his head above the table and ducked back down as Xavier fired a spell in his direction.
"I know. But someone has to stop him."
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:58 am

Skylus wrote:

Xavier laughed and fired a bolt of magic in the direction of the bar-it destroyed most of the bottles, sending glass and liquid everywhere.

"...Xavier."

"You dare fight me?"
"I do. Stand down."

He then summoned some magic and as Will's eyes grew wide, Xavier fired the spell at him.

OOC-I did.

Whiskers leaps between the bolt and Forrestor.

Valorem
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valorem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 am

Commander Lund, of the 58th VA Quick Response Squad, enters the bar to negotiate.
"Sir - what name may I address you by? I am here representing the Valorian Defense Force, and need to know why you are attacking the patrons of this bar. If you have demands, I will hear them and relay them to the appropriate authorities." He notices Will's condition
"Captain Sims, I need you to treat this man's stab wound. It looks critical. Take a look at the cat as well, although I know you don't have veterinary training."
Last edited by Valorem on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nation:

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:00 am

Kitzerland wrote:
Skylus wrote:

"...Xavier."

"You dare fight me?"
"I do. Stand down."

OOC-I did.

Whiskers leaps between the bolt and Forrestor.

....Wow.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:01 am

Skylus wrote:
Kitzerland wrote:Whiskers leaps between the bolt and Forrestor.

....Wow.

OOC: By the rules, you can't kill anyone else in the bar, so... I can't be killed. Hurt, yes, but I don't really care.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:07 am

Valorem wrote:Commander Lund, of the 58th VA Quick Response Squad, enters the bar to negotiate.
"Sir - what name may I address you by? I am here representing the Valorian Defense Force, and need to know why you are attacking the patrons of this bar. If you have demands, I will hear them and relay them to the appropriate authorities." He notices Will's condition
"Captain Sims, I need you to treat this man's stab wound. It looks critical."

"...You should know who I am, Lund. We have met before, have we not?"
Xavier summoned his magic again and aimed the bolts towards the entire group.
Then, Will stood up from behind the bar table.
"Xavier, stop. Don't hurt them."
"And why is this?"
His wound visibly paining him, Will moved away from the others, still holding his sword, and came within five feet of Xavier.
"This is between you and me, no one else."

"Have you ever been in an actual war? These men beside you have killed other men, without any thought as to why the "bad guys" as they called them were fighting. Maybe, perhaps, they were fighting to save their children, their own lives. Will, what if I told you, that this feud that has been going on between our families for...centuries, could have been avoided? No, it could have, but Fate intervened. And now, one of us must die."
Xavier drew a wicked looking saber from his side.
"I intend to live."
He pointed the sword towards Will.
"And for you to die."

OOC-Thanks for informing me that no one can die in the Bar, Whiskers. Will shall not die. Hurt, yes, but not killed.
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:10 am

An fake antlers wearing white unicorn walks into the bar and says ""Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"" was defeated 10,269 votes to 8,915! We did it Woo! Hey what's going on here?" Silver Zephyr looks around and sees the chaos around her.

"I'll come back later." She said as she teleported out the door.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly