NATION

PASSWORD

[draft] Children's products safety act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri May 22, 2015 6:10 am

Caracasus wrote:Anyone know how I'd go about asking a mod what category to put this one in?

With my International Aircraft Safety draft, I flagged down a mod by putting a legality check in Moderation.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Fri May 22, 2015 6:28 am

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Caracasus wrote:Anyone know how I'd go about asking a mod what category to put this one in?

With my International Aircraft Safety draft, I flagged down a mod by putting a legality check in Moderation.

Thanks - I have done this.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Issues editor, not a moderator.

Previous

Return to General Assembly