NATION

PASSWORD

Appealing WA bans

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Scravinia
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Appealing WA bans

Postby Scravinia » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:32 am

Hi. I'm currently banned from joining the WA for past breaches of rules. I was wondering if there is any way I could appeal this ban and join the WA. Please respond, I want to contribute to world issues.

Dalpha
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

It depeands

Postby Dalpha » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 am

Well, it really depends, what rules did you break.

The Dark Star Republic
Senator

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Star Republic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:34 am

You should file a Getting Help Request rather than post here. However, I've only ever seen such appeals granted where there was a mistake made by the moderators, so if you have multi-ed in the past I would guess it would be unlikely you'd reinstated. (That's not an official opinion: just my past observation.)

There's nothing to stop you creating an extra puppet such as "Scravinia WA Mission" and joining the WA with that, though.
Last edited by The Dark Star Republic on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 pm

The Dark Star Republic wrote:However, I've only ever seen such appeals granted where there was a mistake made by the moderators, so if you have multi-ed in the past I would guess it would be unlikely you'd reinstated.

Yeah. No mistake there, Scravinia. Make a new puppet.

Scravinia
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scravinia » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:39 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
The Dark Star Republic wrote:However, I've only ever seen such appeals granted where there was a mistake made by the moderators, so if you have multi-ed in the past I would guess it would be unlikely you'd reinstated.

Yeah. No mistake there, Scravinia. Make a new puppet.

I don't intend to. I want to go on the straight narrow, I just want another chance.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:43 am

Scravinia wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Yeah. No mistake there, Scravinia. Make a new puppet.

I don't intend to. I want to go on the straight narrow, I just want another chance.

OOC: if you violated the rules, there are no second chances. Mods only reverse WA bans for cases where there was a mistake on their part.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:19 am

Scravinia wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Yeah. No mistake there, Scravinia. Make a new puppet.

And you get your "second chance" with a puppet.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly