NATION

PASSWORD

Hello

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Shaffland (Ancient)
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Hello

Postby Shaffland (Ancient) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello I am a new nation to this game and have no idea how to play the gameplay isn't helpful but I would deeply like to get into the WOrld assembly and make government decisions how do I do so.

Shaffland (Ancient)
Secretary

Postby Shaffland (Ancient) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm

So can anyone help me

Shaffland (Ancient)
Secretary

No one!

Postby Shaffland (Ancient) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:26 pm

No one can help!

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Shaffland wrote:Hello I am a new nation to this game and have no idea how to play the gameplay isn't helpful but I would deeply like to get into the WOrld assembly and make government decisions how do I do so.

NS is not a "game" like you may be imaging. There are various facets of what one can do on NS, and not all of them overlap, or are even remotely close to one another.

The first 5 subforums are given over to roleplaying. There are threads pinned to the top of each of those which can explain to you, in greater detail, the purpose of each board, and how to go about interacting. Read those, then read some of the threads on the first page, and try to get a feel of how things are done. There is nothing wrong with lurking.

The next three subforums are given over to the World Assembly. You said you wanted to join? Thats easy. just clcik here and then click the "apply to join" button near the top of the page. Follow the instructions from there. Make sure you have supplied a good email address for the game to send a message to, and do not join with more than one nation.

As to what you do in the WA...I don't know, not my thing. So you see how parts of the game don't really interact with one another? However, like before, the WA forums have sitckied threads to help you along.

The next two subforums are "gameplay", and I believe gameplay ties into the WA. I'm pretty clueless about gameplay, so you'll have to read the guides and talk tot heir members for more assistance.

The next two subforums are for technical assistance and reporting rules violations respectively. Hopefully, you'll never need to go there. Be sure you read the guides at the top so you understand how to report rule breaking or a technical error.

The last four subforums are discussion forums, and are whats considered "out of character." This means you are speaking as yourself, the player behind Shaffland, not the fictitious leader of Shaffland or one of its people. General is for discussion both lighthearted and serious, Arts and Fiction is for review and discussion of various media, Portal to the Multiverse houses roleplays like the ones from the first subforums, but not relating directly to ones NS nation, and F7 is a more light heated forum full of word games and various discussions. As always, guides at the top of the forums help explain their function and purpose.

There is no "tutorial" for NS, there is too wide a variety for one to really be thoroughly completed. I suggest you lurk around, observe and read the stickies, in addition to the rules. If you approach members of a forum with question respectively and intelligently, I imagine they will be willing to assist you too.

Most importantly...be sure you remember to have fun
Last edited by Transnapastain on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to General Assembly