NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Charter on Coral Reef Protection

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Is this proposal worthy of the General Assembly's vote?

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes : 16

Venaleria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:33 pm

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Charter on Coral Reef Protection

General Assembly
Environmental
Industry Affected: All Industries

The World Assembly,

Concerned at the increasingly declining health of coral reef formations in many parts of the world;

Urging the World Assembly to recognize the importance of coral reef formations as they generate tourism and boost economic stability throughout the nations of the world, and provide outstanding biological diversity and natural beauty to the coasts of these nations;

Appalled at the lack of support world nations have contributed to the protection of this species;

Hereby,

Defines the following terms:

"Coral reef formation" meaning a reef composed mainly of coral and other organic matter of which parts have solidified into limestone, "coral" referring to the kingdom animalia, the phylum cnidarian, the class anthacoa, the order scleractinia, the family pectiniidae, and the genus oxypora;

"Littering" meaning the careless discard of objects or materials which have the potential to being harmful to a certain environment;

"Beaches and coastal sites" meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water in which there are known coral reef formations;

"Moorings" meaning any place where a boat or ship can be safely and securely tied or moored; Mandates acts by individual governments which regulate littering of beaches and coastal sites, and commercial fishing near beaches and coastal sites without a permit showing clear education on the subject, the punishment for which being a fine that is reasonable and proportional to the average income of citizens of the nation-state;
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Encourages the installment of moorings on beaches and coastal sites in which there are known coral reef formations in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors, insofar as it would not place undue hardship to the installing government;

Encourages littering or the emission of solid/liquid waste to be outlawed and discouraged, punishable by a fee which is proportional to the average income of the citizens of that nation-state.

Encourages fishing in areas where there is known to be a coral reef or formation to only be allowed when a valid permit has been shown, clearly stating that the person/s fishing have clear education on the subject and understand the rules and regulations put forth by this charter.

Encourages tertiary treatment plans in order to remove harmful elements from sewage and agricultural waste;

Understands that these regulations will only be issued towards sites in which there is a coastal reef or formation nearby;

Understands that this resolution, by no means, limits nations from further legislation or stricter measures in order to make progress to the potential international conservation of the coral reef;

*Urges nations to enact further environmental protection laws in order to conserve the coral reef species.

Co-Authored by Dubria
Last edited by Venaleria on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Vice President of Aurentina, representing Lüsen, District 375
Election Commissioner for the Red-Greens Party
NSG Senate Administrator
Ambassador to the Totally Rad Party
Join Sirius. Siriusly.
If you're going to spell my name, spell it correctly. Or you can just call me Ven or Venny.
"Is it behind the bunny?" "It IS the bunny!" -MP

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Another case of a WA member who thinks he knows better than all the other nations.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Alyekra wrote:Another case of a WA member who thinks he knows better than all the other nations.

Excuse me? I'm just trying to do a proposal...
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.
If you're going to spell my name, spell it correctly. Or you can just call me Ven or Venny.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 pm

A few things,
  • First off the word you're looking for is "sites" not "sights."
  • Regarding the fines, depending on which nation is selected the fines could be more expensive than anyone could afford or a mere pittance.
  • Your proposal lacks an Industry Affected

I'm sure there's more problems, but that's good for a start.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative
Last edited by Flibbleites on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Flibbleites wrote:A few things,
  • Regarding the fines, depending on which nation is selected the fines could be more expensive than anyone could afford or a mere pittance.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Thanks for your help! I have edited the "sights" problem but I am confused about what "Industry Affected" means and how to address the currency issue. Got any tips? :)
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Venaleria wrote:
Flibbleites wrote:A few things,

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Thanks for your help! I have edited the "sights" problem but I am confused about what "Industry Affected" means and how to address the currency issue. Got any tips? :)

Environmental resolutions target specific industries either "Automobile Manufacturing," "Uranium Mining," Woodchipping," or "All Businesses." As it stands your proposal does not specify which industry it's targeting. As for the currency issue, there's a reason no resolution contains anything along those lines, it's basically impossible to do.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
Venaleria wrote:

Environmental resolutions target specific industries either "Automobile Manufacturing," "Uranium Mining," Woodchipping," or "All Businesses." As it stands your proposal does not specify which industry it's targeting. As for the currency issue, there's a reason no resolution contains anything along those lines, it's basically impossible to do.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

How would you suggest I include the industry into the post? (Fishing could be the industry if it is viable)
Also, is there a reasonable punishment which I could include aside from the fines idea? Or should I just not include one at all?
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Venaleria wrote:Concerned at the increasingly declining health of coral reef formations in many parts of the world

The technicalities of the proposal aside for the moment, we're not certain what world the honorable ambassador of Venaleria lives on, but at least the coral reefs found on the coast of Araraukar are thriving. Of course we limit tourist access and collecting live coral is an offence punishable by jail time.

Venaleria wrote:Appalled at the lack of support world nations have contributed to the protection of this species

Which one of the hundreds or thousands of species would that be? And does it only account for "stony corals" which are the reef-builders, or also soft corals which add to the biodiversity of the reef?
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Venaleria wrote:Concerned at the increasingly declining health of coral reef formations in many parts of the world

The technicalities of the proposal aside for the moment, we're not certain what world the honorable ambassador of Venaleria lives on, but at least the coral reefs found on the coast of Araraukar are thriving. Of course we limit tourist access and collecting live coral is an offence punishable by jail time.

Venaleria wrote:Appalled at the lack of support world nations have contributed to the protection of this species

Which one of the hundreds or thousands of species would that be? And does it only account for "stony corals" which are the reef-builders, or also soft corals which add to the biodiversity of the reef?

Thank you for your input. The proposal intends to conserve coral reefs which have not been protected already unlike the corals which are found around the coasts of Araraukar. The species of coral is not specified because the proposal does not aim to protect a certain one. Any coral species which is threatened would be protected under this amendment, whether stony or soft. Hope that answers your questions! :)
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Venaleria wrote: How would you suggest I include the industry into the post? (Fishing could be the industry if it is viable)

This is why we say "write the resolution to the category" and not the other way around, which is to write a resolution then scramble to try and shoehorn it into something, which, by the way, never works.
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Hansen Island
Civilian

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hansen Island » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:19 am

I think this is a good idea, and is something the World Assembly should consider focussing on. However, I think there are a few parts of this that need to be changed.

Urging the WAGA to recognize the importance of coral reef formations as they generate tourism and boost economical stability throughout the nations of the world

The word here is economic. Just a grammar-based tidbit. Also, possibly something regarding the outstanding natural beauty and environmental/biological parts of coral reefs would be a good point to add?

i. Littering of beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned and is punishable by a fine of 500 of a select nation's national currency.
ii. Fishing on beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned without a permit showing clear education on the subject, punishable by a fine of 10,000 of a select nation's national currency.

The problem with this is that for some nations, even 500 of their currency is worth 10 years wages, while for others, 10,000 is something that they won't even bend over to pick up if they drop it. Mandating fixed amounts of currency isn't possible. Instead, maybe state something along the lines of a fixed fine, or something like that?

The only other point that I personally have to raise at the moment is the necessity to add a few definitions; primarily "coral reefs", "beaches and coastal sites", "littering" and "moorings". Apart from that, I think there might be something here.
World Assembly:
Current WA Status: Member
Ambassador: Howard Levingston
Vice-Ambassador: Gerald Benson

Please address all World Assembly related communiqué to Mr. Howard Levingston, unless otherwise directed

Current World Assembly Votes:
WA Resolution "Access To Courts" FOR
SC Resolution "Commend Astarial AGAINST

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Grays Harbor wrote:
Venaleria wrote: How would you suggest I include the industry into the post? (Fishing could be the industry if it is viable)

This is why we say "write the resolution to the category" and not the other way around, which is to write a resolution then scramble to try and shoehorn it into something, which, by the way, never works.

You would be glad to know that I did write the category before the proposal...
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Hansen Island wrote:I think this is a good idea, and is something the World Assembly should consider focussing on. However, I think there are a few parts of this that need to be changed.

Urging the WAGA to recognize the importance of coral reef formations as they generate tourism and boost economical stability throughout the nations of the world

The word here is economic. Just a grammar-based tidbit. Also, possibly something regarding the outstanding natural beauty and environmental/biological parts of coral reefs would be a good point to add?

i. Littering of beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned and is punishable by a fine of 500 of a select nation's national currency.
ii. Fishing on beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned without a permit showing clear education on the subject, punishable by a fine of 10,000 of a select nation's national currency.

The problem with this is that for some nations, even 500 of their currency is worth 10 years wages, while for others, 10,000 is something that they won't even bend over to pick up if they drop it. Mandating fixed amounts of currency isn't possible. Instead, maybe state something along the lines of a fixed fine, or something like that?

The only other point that I personally have to raise at the moment is the necessity to add a few definitions; primarily "coral reefs", "beaches and coastal sites", "littering" and "moorings". Apart from that, I think there might be something here.

Have made the appropriate adjustments....still working on the fine thing...Thanks for your help! :)
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Venaleria wrote:
Grays Harbor wrote:This is why we say "write the resolution to the category" and not the other way around, which is to write a resolution then scramble to try and shoehorn it into something, which, by the way, never works.

But not the entire category.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Venaleria wrote:(Beaches and coastal sites meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water etc.)
iii. Install moorings on beaches and coastal sites everywhere in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors (Moorings meaning any place where a boat or ship can be safely and securely tied or moored)

The way that is worded would require moorings to be built everywhere, even on pristine wilderness as well as rivers and lakes. Perhaps the presence of coral reefs should be required for these effects?
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Venaleria wrote:(Beaches and coastal sites meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water etc.)
iii. Install moorings on beaches and coastal sites everywhere in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors (Moorings meaning any place where a boat or ship can be safely and securely tied or moored)

The way that is worded would require moorings to be built everywhere, even on pristine wilderness as well as rivers and lakes. Perhaps the presence of coral reefs should be required for these effects?

Sorry about that, it has now been reworded. :)
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
Venaleria wrote:

But not the entire category.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

If I am supposed to write down or include something in the proposal which should be there but is not, I would be really grateful if you told me exactly what I need to do in order to make the proposal valid. I always get kind of confused on these things. :blush: Thanks! :)
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Dubria (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dubria (Ancient) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm

The Permanent Dubrian Non-Member Observer State Mission to the World Assembly

This could either be a big deal or just a slap on the wrist, depending on the value of that select nation's currency. Could I suggest that you leave the fines and punishing to individual governments, or set a particular sum in Universal Standard Dollars (US$) that the fine should be equivalent to? Does the concept of the US$ even stand in the World Assembly? I'm not sure.

EDIT: I see Hansen Island has also raised the same point, but I still think that it needs to be addressed.

iv. Begin tertiary treatment plans in order to remove harmful nutrients from sewage and agricultural waste

I'm surprised such a thing as "harmful nutrients" exist in the first place.

Beaches and coastal sites meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water etc. ... iii. Install moorings on beaches and coastal sites everywhere in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors

Your definition of "beaches and coastal sites" don't encompass internal waters, freshwater bodies, and places where coral reefs might not naturally occur. I feel as if this might be an undue financial hardship, for every government to have to monitor areas with heavier water traffic and put up moorings everywhere. Perhaps, you should just knock out the "everywhere", or fix the definition.

Now, I don't mean to cut in on your work or to take credit for it, but I'm just going to rephrase some things so that they're more clear:

The World Assembly,

Concerned at the increasingly declining health of coral reef formations in many parts of the world;

Urging the World Assembly to recognize the importance of coral reef formations as they generate tourism and boost economic stability throughout the nations of the world, and provide outstanding biological diversity and natural beauty to the coasts of these nations;

Appalled at the lack of support world nations have contributed to the protection of this species;

Hereby,

Defines the following terms:

"Coral reef formation" meaning a reef composed mainly of coral and other organic matter of which parts have solidified into limestone, "coral" referring to the kingdom animalia, the phylum cnidarian, the class anthacoa, the order scleractinia, the family pectiniidae, and the genus oxypora;

"Littering" meaning the careless discard of objects or materials which have the potential to being harmful to a certain environment;

"Beaches and coastal sites" meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water in which there are known coral reef formations;

"Moorings" meaning any place where a boat or ship can be safely and securely tied or moored;
    Mandates acts by individual governments which regulate littering of beaches and coastal sites, and commercial fishing near beaches and coastal sites without a permit showing clear education on the subject, the punishment for which being a fine that is reasonable and proportional to the average income of citizens of the nation-state;

Encourages the installment of moorings on beaches and coastal sites in which there are known coral reef formations in order to help protect the coral reefs from damage by boats and anchors, insofar as it would not place undue hardship to the installing government;

Encourages tertiary treatment plans in order to remove harmful elements from sewage and agricultural waste;

Understands that these regulations will only be issued towards sites in which there is a coastal reef or formation nearby;

Understands that this resolution, by no means, limits nations from further legislation or stricter measures in order to make progress to the potential international conservation of the coral reef;

Urges nations to enact further environmental protection laws in order to conserve the coral reef species.
( Authored by Venaleria, obviously. Currently at 2,397 characters (with spaces), or 373 words. )

Anyways, great work on the Charter on Coral Reef Protection. The Dubrian government might legislate something of the sort soon, with reservations if the Charter passes the World Assembly in its current, unedited form; even if it doesn't make the World Assembly, I'm sure it's now in people's minds for intergovernmental and international environmental organisations to pick up. Best of luck in moving forward!
Last edited by Dubria (Ancient) on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Venaleria wrote:
i. Littering of beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned and is punishable by a fine of 500 of a select nation's national currency. (Littering meaning the careless discard of objects or materials which have the potential to being harmful to a certain environment)

1) How is this enforceable?
2) Littering beaches? What does this have to do with coral reefs?
3) Whats does littering beaches have to do with trout fishing?

ii. Fishing on beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned without a permit showing clear education on the subject, punishable by a fine of 10,000 of a select nation's national currency. (Beaches and coastal sites meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water etc.)

1) You are basically banning fishing anywhere.
2) How is this enforceable?

1) with what funds?
2) What does this have to do with trout fishing?

iv. Begin tertiary treatment plans in order to remove harmful nutrients from sewage and agricultural waste

1) What the fuck has this got to do with trout fishing?

This is just another environmental "dont kill the fish, man..dont kill the man." proposal. No, orry, no. I thought this would be affecting businesses but this si just general environmental, nothing to do with an industry.

Charles Cerebella
Envoy

Founded: Jul 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Cerebella » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 am

Dubria's draft is looking good and covers many of the concerns I had. Perhaps for the fines it could set them in relation to the average weekly income of an individual in that country? Would be fairly universal in terms of standards then even if not in actual amount.
Charles Cerebella

King of Albion

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:14 am

Dilange wrote:1) What the fuck has this got to do with trout fishing?

I think trout fishing is the official "fishing" category.

Dubria (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dubria (Ancient) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 am

The Permanent Dubrian Non-Member Observer State Mission to the World Assembly

Dubria's draft is looking good and covers many of the concerns I had. Perhaps for the fines it could set them in relation to the average weekly income of an individual in that country? Would be fairly universal in terms of standards then even if not in actual amount.

I felt that giving a precise percentage amount is tantamount to giving the value of what the fines should be, and I think that a major part of the oppositions' arguments might be that the World Assembly has no place in determining how governments should go about their business.

Nevertheless, I feel that proportionality to average income is a much better standard, and I'll edit my edit of Venaleria's proposal shortly.

EDIT: To address Dilange's other concerns that haven't been addressed by Araraukar:

How is this enforceable? ... with what funds?

I would imagine that it would be up to individual governments to legislate the ban as an offence of some sort. Then again, Venaleria's original proposal only mandates such legislation is made, so individual governments could potentially opt out of it if they really wanted to.

Littering beaches? What does this have to do with coral reefs? ... Whats does littering beaches have to do with trout fishing?

I would presume that littering beaches and coastal sites would lead to that litter being awash in the ocean, where it could, potentially, wreak havoc in the marine environment and the coral reefs. I would agree that this resolution might make more sense if it regulates industry emissions of solid and liquid waste into seas - which might be more damaging on coral reefs - but then again, I'm not the author.

You are basically banning fishing anywhere.

I know that this is a case of selective reading; the proposal, as it stands, bans fishing by people that have not been educated on the environmental impact that their actions may have. It's not, as you may think, a blanket ban on "fishing anywhere".

Then again, this clause might be more understandable if it only dealt with commercial, not recreational fishing. I hope this makes sense.
Last edited by Dubria (Ancient) on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Dilange wrote:
Venaleria wrote:
i. Littering of beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned and is punishable by a fine of 500 of a select nation's national currency. (Littering meaning the careless discard of objects or materials which have the potential to being harmful to a certain environment)

1) How is this enforceable?
2) Littering beaches? What does this have to do with coral reefs?
3) Whats does littering beaches have to do with trout fishing?

ii. Fishing on beaches and coastal sites everywhere is banned without a permit showing clear education on the subject, punishable by a fine of 10,000 of a select nation's national currency. (Beaches and coastal sites meaning any land directly next to a body of water whether consisting of a sandy or pebbly surface or of a docking area directly on the water etc.)

1) You are basically banning fishing anywhere.
2) How is this enforceable?

1) with what funds?
2) What does this have to do with trout fishing?

1) What the fuck has this got to do with trout fishing?

This is just another environmental "dont kill the fish, man..dont kill the man." proposal. No, orry, no. I thought this would be affecting businesses but this si just general environmental, nothing to do with an industry.

(Agreeing with Araukar) On your questions on trout fishing: If you press "analysis" on your nation homepage and then click the toolbar, you will notice that the only industry which has a relation to the coral reef topic is trout fishing. I see your point, but is it possible to just state "Fishing" as it is not a nationstates industry?

On your questions about how they are enforceable: I am still working on the basics of this as it relates to the fining of litterers and such.

Section 2, Question 1: If you had read closely enough, you might have read something about having to have a permit to fish around coral reef areas. This permit requires
Clear education on the suject
as to not have people who don't know how to fish casting their lines and suddenly coming up with a huge chunk of coral.

Section 3, Question 1: Government money...do you expect a resolution to be made without some government input? If so, please tell me if I need to add a committee in order to pay for these costs.
Last edited by Venaleria on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Venaleria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Announcement

Postby Venaleria » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 pm

I have now edited the proposal to be Dubria's version as it meets the standard requirements and needs of the draft. I also have listed Dubria as co-author.
NSG Senate Administrator
Join Sirius. Siriusly.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:21 am

Araraukar wrote:
Dilange wrote:1) What the fuck has this got to do with trout fishing?

I think trout fishing is the official "fishing" category.

It is that, but unfortunately it isn't an option that the game's [automated] proposal-submission system will actually let you specify: Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Wood-chipping, are the only three industries that can be targted individually by proposals... :(
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly