NATION

PASSWORD

Death Penalty For The Poor Who Commit Crimes

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Knoxcrest
Senator

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Knoxcrest » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:I am completely disgusted by some of your comments and remarks on this matter. Some of you people appall me.

That's funny coming from a guy that thinks "pour" people should be executed for being poor.
PROCLAIMED THE FARM GOD OF NS
Ende, in a TG: "Your NSG voice is the Medic from TF2? You are an awesome person, Farm God."
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Didn't play Knox yet, but I know he will beat me.

He is inside the game. He is the game.
-Nat, on my TF2 Skeelz.

Condunum wrote:it's you Knox. No one knows what the hell is going on in that head of yours.
Farm God of NS
The Most Reliable and by far the Most Insane lifeguard on Carthage Beach!

Tweegee
Envoy

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tweegee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 am

East Klent wrote:
Tweegee wrote:We do this in our nation which is why we harly have any poor peeps. Sometimes we use biological weapons on our poor cause its easier, plus we already know that the poor are criminals. This idea is also a huge incentive for the poor to rise throught the class system ta be wealthy individuals so that they may be able to drop biological weapons on the poor.

"Leave before someone throws you out of the window." Stevens growls at the Tweegee delegate.

Is everybody here poor or something? Cause you are all acting as though you are offended :meh:

Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 am

Tweegee wrote:
East Klent wrote:"Leave before someone throws you out of the window." Stevens growls at the Tweegee delegate.

Is everybody here poor or something? Cause you are all acting as though you are offended :meh:

I think I speak for everyone when I say we aren't offended; we're disgusted. Unless of course some ambassadors are offended by the disgust they're feeling towards this proposal.

Yours truly,
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 am

Stop genocide
Last edited by Chinese Regions on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 am

Maineiacs' Senate has unanimously passed a resolution condemning Tweegee and Great Britain and Commonwealth Nations on the following counts:

1) Their inhumane treatment of the less fortunate of their societies.

2) Their incredible bad tatste in actually bragging about these despicable acts.

3) Their appalling grammar and spelling.
Last edited by Maineiacs on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:09 am

Maineiacs wrote:Maineiacs' Senate has unanimously passed a resolution condemning Tweegee and Great Britain and Commonwealth Nations on the following counts:

1) Their inhumane treatment of the the less fortunate of their societies.

2) Their incredible bad tatste in actually bragging about these despicable acts.

I, for one, know which of these is most important.
The Grand Leader
Call me Mach. It's what I imagine friends would do.
London's Burning: 1970s London set RP about a fascist led civil war in the UK. Choose your side, fight for your vision of Britain.
Machiavellionia wrote:Interesting fact: Britain has only ever had two communist MPs (as in, members of the Communist party, rather than just, say, Labour members with communist tendencies) and they were both thrown out of Parliament in around 1962. For fighting. With each other.

That's right. I sigged myself. Cus I'm 'ardcore.
Economic Left/Right: -0.86
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.94

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 am

Dizyntk wrote:Walks over to the GBACN delegate, extends her claws, snatches him up by his lapels, drags him to the window and defenestrates him into the fountain pool below.

"One. Two. Thr-" Giovanni frowned, lowering the pistol. "Dammit, I was going to shoot him." He looked out the window, and stared. "When the hell did the reflecting pool get a fountain?"

Tweegee wrote:
East Klent wrote:"Leave before someone throws you out of the window." Stevens growls at the Tweegee delegate.

"Are you high, ambassador?"
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

San Monteriano
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 am

Cobra union wrote:Anyone want to mount a Crusade against this guy and put him in his place

HAIL YEA!
Monarch: Caterina I, HRDM
Prime Minister: Cristina S'Forza (PD)
Capital: San Monteriano (city)
National Language: Italian; English
Demonym: San Monteriani/Monterianese
RP Population: 62.5 million
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:
Tunasai wrote:Why would he make this up though?

Can I interest you in these magic beans I'm selling?

Ceannairceach wrote:If I were optimistic, I'd never be pleasantly surprised.

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Tagmatium wrote:Yes - anything else is wishful thinking or wilful ignorance.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!" - Galbart Glover

Tweegee
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweegee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 am

Maineiacs wrote:Maineiacs' Senate has unanimously passed a resolution condemning Tweegee and Great Britain and Commonwealth Nations on the following counts:

I gots appalling Grammar und Spelling!!!

its not inhumane... some people like ta think that their nations have no humans... they would be confused about what you are talking about! :)

No bragging here... I does what I does
Last edited by Tweegee on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 am

Tweegee wrote:

I gots appalling Grammar und Spelling!!!

its not inhumane... some people like ta think that their nations have no humans... they would be confused about what you are talking about! :)

No bragging here... I does what I does

"Do you remember what I said about you leaving and the window?"
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Secular Alliance
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Secular Alliance » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:I am completely disgusted by some of your comments and remarks on this matter. Some of you people appall me.

Answer this Snob. If there were no working class people. How will anything function? Where will you have goods? Such as mobiles, cars, computers and such if there are no workers? The working class is what keeps everything running, the streets clean and the road usable. You're just a snob. What would you do if you were homeless and broke? What would you do if you were in the same situation as that of the poor? It's easy to look down on others when your at the top isn't it?

Why don't we working class go on strike? You know, refuse to take away your trash, refuse to deliver goods to your home, refuse to do anything that benefits the rich. How about we rebel and bring you down? It's been done before.
Proud Atheist. Secular-Humanist.

Tekcirb
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tekcirb » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 am

What about the Rich who commit crimes?
Last edited by Tekcirb on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tweegee
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweegee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 am

Tekcirb wrote:What about the Rich who commit crimes?

See "Death Penalty for the Wealthy Who Commit Crimes" if ya be curious :)

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 am

Tekcirb wrote:What about the Rich who commit crimes?

"I've already brought that up; he hasn't answered yet."
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project

The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

San Monteriano
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 am

Secular Alliance wrote:

Answer this Snob. If there were no working class people. How will anything function? Where will you have goods? Such as mobiles, cars, computers and such if there are no workers? The working class is what keeps everything running, the streets clean and the road usable. You're just a snob. What would you do if you were homeless and broke? What would you do if you were in the same situation as that of the poor? It's easy to look down on others when your at the top isn't it?

Why don't we working class go on strike? You know, refuse to take away your trash, refuse to deliver goods to your home, refuse to do anything that benefits the rich. How about we rebel and bring you down? It's been done before.

I have a theory that either the OP is indeed a snob, upper-middle class rich kid OR from a working class background who has grown up to despise his own surroundings, feel that he is better than the people around him. Either way, if anyone would like to go to war, for ideological terms, then I would be more than happy to assist you; normally I'm opposed to war, but I can't imagine what the working classes of this nation are feeling, and therefore are being mistreated. This proposal probably violates a previous WA legislation, anyway.
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

Frehblut
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Frehblut » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 am

I'm pretty sure Tweege and Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations are the same person, I would be ashamed of the human race if we had that many idiots otherwise.

San Monteriano
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:35 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:Well i agree that we should condemn all poor citizens that commit the slightest of crimes to death.

I actually can't believe that you're so misguided and dim-witted to believe that the community of NationStates would support you! You're over-confidence will be your downfall, believe me. You'll be forever known as that fool that even made ultra-conservatives laugh in hysteria. Is any Delegate reading this feeling a Condemnation?
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:

Frehblut
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Frehblut » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 am

San Monteriano wrote:
Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:Well i agree that we should condemn all poor citizens that commit the slightest of crimes to death.

I actually can't believe that you're so misguided and dim-witted to believe that the community of NationStates would support you! You're over-confidence will be your downfall, believe me. You'll be forever known as that fool that even made ultra-conservatives laugh in hysteria. Is any Delegate reading this feeling a Condemnation?

It's like you read my mind!

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 am

I am now sick of this controversy i only wanted peoples opinion and now some of you are mentioning war. Some f you people need to calm down and think of the money that you government is saving.

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 am

"Death row ain't cheap."

Tweegee
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweegee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 am

San Monteriano wrote:
Secular Alliance wrote:

I have a theory that either the OP is indeed a snob, upper-middle class rich kid OR from a working class background who has grown up to despise his own surroundings, feel that he is better than the people around him. Either way, if anyone would like to go to war, for ideological terms, then I would be more than happy to assist you; normally I'm opposed to war, but I can't imagine what the working classes of this nation are feeling, and therefore are being mistreated. This proposal probably violates a previous WA legislation, anyway.

I hope ya do go to war with us... Maybe your bombs will kill our poor! :)

Knoxcrest
Senator

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Knoxcrest » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:I am now sick of this controversy i only wanted peoples opinion and now some of you are mentioning war. Some f you people need to calm down and think of the money that you government is saving.

No, there's no sense in saving money if you have to slaughter more than half of your population.
PROCLAIMED THE FARM GOD OF NS
Ende, in a TG: "Your NSG voice is the Medic from TF2? You are an awesome person, Farm God."
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Didn't play Knox yet, but I know he will beat me.

He is inside the game. He is the game.
-Nat, on my TF2 Skeelz.

Condunum wrote:it's you Knox. No one knows what the hell is going on in that head of yours.
Farm God of NS
The Most Reliable and by far the Most Insane lifeguard on Carthage Beach!

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 am

Tweegee wrote:
San Monteriano wrote:

"That's it, out the window you go."

Tweegee
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweegee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 am

East Klent wrote:
Tweegee wrote:

"That's it, out the window you go."

so its ok if he goes around threatening war? but because of our judicial systems, we get thrown out a window??

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 am

Tweegee wrote:
East Klent wrote:"That's it, out the window you go."

so its ok if he goes around threatening war? but because of our judicial systems, we get thrown out a window??

"No, you get thrown out the window because you're annoying me."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly