NATION

PASSWORD

Death Penalty For The Poor Who Commit Crimes

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:I am completely disgusted by some of your comments and remarks on this matter. Some of you people appall me.

In what way do they appall you, exactly? By having basic regard for human rights? Shame on them.
:palm:
Call me Mach. It's what I imagine friends would do.
London's Burning: 1970s London set RP about a fascist led civil war in the UK. Choose your side, fight for your vision of Britain.
Machiavellionia wrote:Interesting fact: Britain has only ever had two communist MPs (as in, members of the Communist party, rather than just, say, Labour members with communist tendencies) and they were both thrown out of Parliament in around 1962. For fighting. With each other.

That's right. I sigged myself. Cus I'm 'ardcore.
Economic Left/Right: -0.86
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.94

Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:I am completely disgusted by some of your comments and remarks on this matter. Some of you people appall me.

:blink: This is my confused face. :blink: There's two, so I'm really, really confused.

How are you disgusted by us? How is it at all ethically or morally correct to kill off the poor? You disgust me. You're appalling. I'm unsure how such an ambassador managed to acquire such a position, but they couldn't have appointed you intentionally.

Yours vomiting,
Last edited by Connopolis on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 am

Anyone want to mount a Crusade against this guy and put him in his place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hirota » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am

I have nothing but contempt for the proposal and the proposer
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 am

Furthermore, the wording and details of this proposal are flabbergastingly vague.

1)What constitutes someone as 'poor', exactly?
2)Are you suggesting that every crime deserves the death penalty? That's what you imply.
Call me Mach. It's what I imagine friends would do.
London's Burning: 1970s London set RP about a fascist led civil war in the UK. Choose your side, fight for your vision of Britain.
Machiavellionia wrote:Interesting fact: Britain has only ever had two communist MPs (as in, members of the Communist party, rather than just, say, Labour members with communist tendencies) and they were both thrown out of Parliament in around 1962. For fighting. With each other.

That's right. I sigged myself. Cus I'm 'ardcore.
Economic Left/Right: -0.86
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.94

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 am

We have no knowledge of "pour" peoples. Death penalty should not apply to anyone, poor or rich.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:I am shocked by the replies i have had to this with only 1 person in support of this idea. I simply think that i would like the wealthy to live in my country and have a lavish life, i simply discuss the matter and wanted other nations opinions. My country is punish the poor more for their crimes than the rich, after all the rich people of society have contributed more than the poor. There is only 1 spelling mistake that i can see in my first post is the word POUR instead of POOR but i later corrected that.

We are appalled that you would kill ANYONE.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 am

East Klent wrote:Stevens stares at the proposing delegation, and then just shakes his head, "I don't get paid enough to endure this job."

Who here does?

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

Dizyntk
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dizyntk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 am

"That is fine...Ambassador.."Makes disgusted face at having to use the word. "I think I speak without too much fear of contradiction when I say that the entire body of the General Assembly is disgusted and appalled by you."
Dizyntk WA Ambassador Princess Feyalisa Zerleen Profile
What is a Dizyntk you ask? Dizyntk Info
Cyanka is the Dizyntk year and is equal to 18 earth months. Do your own math.

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 am

Flibbleites wrote:
East Klent wrote:Stevens stares at the proposing delegation, and then just shakes his head, "I don't get paid enough to endure this job."

Who here does?

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

"Good point."
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:41 am

Well i agree that we should condemn all poor citizens that commit the slightest of crimes to death.

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:Well i agree that we should condemn all poor citizens that commit the slightest of crimes to death.

"Why not rich people who commit the slightest of crimes?"
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project

The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:Well i agree that we should condemn all poor citizens that commit the slightest of crimes to death.

We are thrilled for you. That, however, does not make this whole idea any less assininely stupid. As in, a travesty. As in, a complete waste of our time.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 am

I fail to see your point. Why do you want to kill of the poor?

Yours with an inquiring mind,
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dizyntk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dizyntk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

Walks over to the GBACN delegate, extends her claws, snatches him up by his lapels, drags him to the window and defenestrates him into the fountain pool below.

Ahsrien
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

And death to "pour" spellers

Postby Ahsrien » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:[region-tag][/region-tag] As the leader of The Kingdom Of Great Britain And commonwealth Nations i propose that we should bring the death penalty for any crime committed by the pour people of nations. My opinion is that these horrible peasants are inflicting crime on the rich people of different cities and this has to stop. We spend to much money on keeping poor people who steal and commit crimes enclosed in prisons. My solution is that we get them out of the way and money can be put to better use.

Yeah, and back to school with you, mate.

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 am

Looking out the window, "Huh, I didn't know we had a fountain there."

El Bondel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby El Bondel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:58 am

This is ridiculous,now we might just take military action.
RP Stats:[under construction]
Map of Bondel

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 am

I AM WITH YOU EL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

Dizyntk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dizyntk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 am

Returns to her seat. Looks back at broken window.

"Oh dear, I..ahem..forgot..to open the window first. The Imperium will be more than happy to pay for it's replacement."

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Dizyntk wrote:Returns to her seat. Looks back at broken window.

"Oh dear, I..ahem..forgot..to open the window first. The Imperium will be more than happy to pay for it's replacement."

Make it snappy. Its giving me a draft.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Dizyntk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dizyntk » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 am

Grays Harbor wrote:Make it snappy. Its giving me a draft.

I said we would pay for it. Talk to the gnomes about the speed of it's installation.

Tweegee
Envoy

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tweegee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 am

We do this in our nation which is why we harly have any poor peeps. Sometimes we use biological weapons on our poor cause its easier, plus we already know that the poor are criminals. This idea is also a huge incentive for the poor to rise throught the class system ta be wealthy individuals so that they may be able to drop biological weapons on the poor.

Miami city
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miami city » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 am

Great Britain And Commonwealth Nations wrote:[region-tag][/region-tag] As the leader of The Kingdom Of Great Britain And commonwealth Nations i propose that we should bring the death penalty for any crime committed by the pour people of nations. My opinion is that these horrible peasants are inflicting crime on the rich people of different cities and this has to stop. We spend to much money on keeping poor people who steal and commit crimes enclosed in prisons. My solution is that we get them out of the way and money can be put to better use.

kill them by stabbing them to death :D :bow: :rofl:
[url]italian Mastiffs[/url]

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 am

Tweegee wrote:We do this in our nation which is why we harly have any poor peeps. Sometimes we use biological weapons on our poor cause its easier, plus we already know that the poor are criminals. This idea is also a huge incentive for the poor to rise throught the class system ta be wealthy individuals so that they may be able to drop biological weapons on the poor.

"Leave before someone throws you out of the window." Stevens growls at the Tweegee delegate.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly