NATION

PASSWORD

Barrengeka Kits Storefront - CLOSED

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Carmadin
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 pm

after much contemplation and thinking and considering and staying up in bed (well, not really) we would likemore changes. can you enlarge the star and put it around the crest and change the goalie crest back to red (since it'll be in a white star)

put this request at the very bottom of the priority list, as youve already given me 2 kits (THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :)
<PIS>: You say boom. I worry
4th Place in the Kickball World Championships. Reached the Ro16 in the 12th World Lacrosse Championships. Ranked 19th In the World for Lacrosse. Currently ranked 12th in the World in Babbage Rules. Accepted to CoH's 49-51. Quarterfinals in Beach Cup V. Gold Medal in Kemelilui at the I World Games. Co-creator of Kemelilui, included in XKorinate 0.3.3. Champions, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-17. Champions, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos. Third Place, Copa Rushmori VII. My KPB Rank is as follows: #43, 16.23
WHF 9: 10th place with 16 points
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Triimoria
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 am

bump
8th in Market Cup 4, 3rd in Market Cup 5, Paradisian Cup 1 Football Quarter-Finalist
Round of 16 in R7WC1
Zackendel Challenge Cup 1 Winner
Triimorian Universities: ClearCola Classic Bowl Winners

Triimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 am

Ehh... Is Astrogath still doing this?
8th in Market Cup 4, 3rd in Market Cup 5, Paradisian Cup 1 Football Quarter-Finalist
Round of 16 in R7WC1

Astograth
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Astograth » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Triimoria wrote:Ehh... Is Astrogath still doing this?

Astograth is going through some very busy weeks with final exams and various other things barely leaving time for RP, much less making kits. The orders by Triimoria and Western Cuba are on hold, but will go through at some point. You needn't continue bumping the thread.

Triimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:26 am

Sorry. That was very rude of me. Good luck with your exams! :)
Last edited by Triimoria on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Round of 16 in R7WC1

DutchAustria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby DutchAustria » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 am

I have started a new sportsclub in Maplecrest, Cybus1. I am wondering if you could make a football kit for my new club (if you are finished learning the exams :D).
This logo in the middle of the shirts: Image

Home kit: yellow shirt with black sleeves, Black shorts, yellow socks
Away kit: white shirt with red sleeves, red shorts, white socks
GK kit: surprise me :D
Last edited by DutchAustria on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Prestige Hotels

Back in business ;)

Astograth
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Astograth » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 am

Triimoria national team kit
Western Cuba national team kit

Better late than never, eh?

DutchAustria, I don't want to come off as unfriendly but I don't even know who you, Maplecrest or Cybus1 are. I have a policy of making kits for those who make - or whom I judge could potentially make - a contribution to the NS Sports community, and I haven't really seen anything from you to warrant it.

Also, Barrengeka has a brand spanking new logo! The olive tree, recoloured as needed, can now be placed on kits if requested.

Carmadin
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 am

When you get the time to fulfill my stupid request,throw the olive tree on there!!

Preeeety :p
<PIS>: You say boom. I worry
4th Place in the Kickball World Championships. Reached the Ro16 in the 12th World Lacrosse Championships. Ranked 19th In the World for Lacrosse. Currently ranked 12th in the World in Babbage Rules. Accepted to CoH's 49-51. Quarterfinals in Beach Cup V. Gold Medal in Kemelilui at the I World Games. Co-creator of Kemelilui, included in XKorinate 0.3.3. Champions, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-17. Champions, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos. Third Place, Copa Rushmori VII. My KPB Rank is as follows: #43, 16.23
WHF 9: 10th place with 16 points
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

DutchAustria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby DutchAustria » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:37 am

Astograth wrote:DutchAustria, I don't want to come off as unfriendly but I don't even know who you, Maplecrest or Cybus1 are. I have a policy of making kits for those who make - or whom I judge could potentially make - a contribution to the NS Sports community, and I haven't really seen anything from you to warrant it.

I'm just starting on to do something with the NS Sports and i thought a kit would be nice.
Prestige Hotels

Back in business ;)

Astograth
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Astograth » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 am

DutchAustria wrote:
Astograth wrote:DutchAustria, I don't want to come off as unfriendly but I don't even know who you, Maplecrest or Cybus1 are. I have a policy of making kits for those who make - or whom I judge could potentially make - a contribution to the NS Sports community, and I haven't really seen anything from you to warrant it.

I'm just starting on to do something with the NS Sports and i thought a kit would be nice.

By all means, go ahead, but making these kits takes an effort that at this point I'm not inclined to make for someone who hasn't proved him/herself. A cool uniforms is nice, yes, but not necessary to take part in NS Sports.

Triimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am

That is fantastic!!!! Thanks!!! :)
Round of 16 in R7WC1

Chenkorya
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 am

DutchAustria wrote:

Yeah, but it's quite obvious in this thread that only experienced people can get their kit here ;)

Landereien
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Landereien » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:16 am

Hey, could you please design a football kit for me?
The home will be all Black with a thick green sash running diagonally on the shirt (With Green socks the same color as the sash), and black shorts
The away will be all white with a thick green sash running diagonally on the shirt (With Green socks the same color as the sash), and white shorts
The Goalie will be all yellow with a thick green sash running diagonally on the shirt (With Green socks the same color as the sash), and yellow shorts

Please try your best to make all of the colors the same shades as the ones on my flag.

Could you also put my nations flag in the top left hand corner of each of the kit's shirts.

Thanks!

Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 am

Hi,I would like you to help make the Mapletish National Team Kit...

Home Kit : Full red kit,Jersey number at the right hand corner of the shirt in gold.
Away Kit : Full gold kit,JErsey number at the left hand corner of the shirt in white.
Gk Kit : Green with a white sash running diagonally on the shirt (Green Shorts and white socks)
And the flag would be placed at the left hand corner of the shirt..
And also the jersey number at the right corner of the shorts.
Note : Just something similar to the new Spanish kit.
And I will thank you in advance :)
Last edited by Mapletish on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Astograth
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Astograth » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 am

Landerein: I've looked through your posts and found no bad roleplaying; I found no RP at all in fact. I'm tired of repeating my kit-making policy, so look around the thread or read the bolded part of the OP; for now, your request is denied.

Mapletish: As opposed to Landerein I've seen your roleplay and to be honest, I'm not impressed at all. I could list the reasons, but if you really want to know I think a telegram would be more appropriate. For now, your request is denied.

Landereien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Landereien » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 am

Astograth wrote:Landerein: I've looked through your posts and found no bad roleplaying; I found no RP at all in fact. I'm tired of repeating my kit-making policy, so look around the thread or read the bolded part of the OP; for now, your request is denied.

Mapletish: As opposed to Landerein I've seen your roleplay and to be honest, I'm not impressed at all. I could list the reasons, but if you really want to know I think a telegram would be more appropriate. For now, your request is denied.

Oh, I am sad. :(

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Astograth wrote:Landerein: I've looked through your posts and found no bad roleplaying; I found no RP at all in fact. I'm tired of repeating my kit-making policy, so look around the thread or read the bolded part of the OP; for now, your request is denied.

Thanks for your comments and I would want some of the reasons so that I can improve,so a telegram of the reasons would be greatly appreciated..
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Landereien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Landereien » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:36 am

Mapletish wrote:

Thanks for your comments and I would want some of the reasons so that I can improve,so a telegram of the reasons would be greatly appreciated..

Dito to this, why do I need to RP?
I am soon going to RP in a football match, but I need a kit first, so...
PLZ!?

Michael VII
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Michael VII » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Landereien wrote:
Mapletish wrote:

PLZ!?

You don't need a kit to RP a match. Its just a preference and it symbols that you are quite important. They only come out for the World Cups/Cups of Harmony or large tournaments like that that a lot of people are interested in. For one match you don't need them, I went through a WC cycle without uniforms and I was fine, you just RP it how you like to, that's the beauty of NS Sports. Hell, my NSCF team (College Football) has gone two seasons without uniforms and we've been fine! :)

Just DON'T turn into a Jimmer Fredette! Asto makes some good kits, but if you piss him off you won't get any for a long time.
My timezone, Southern Winter (Current Time): NZST, UTC +12, Southern Summer: NZDT, UTC +13

NSCF 5 Champions
Qualified for World Cup 62
Hosted World T20 Championships I, Baptism of Iron X, World Bowl 17, World Cup of Hockey XIX, World Bowl 19

Domestic Sportswire

Mapletish
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:34 am

Michael VII wrote:
Landereien wrote:

PLZ!?

You don't need a kit to RP a match. Its just a preference and it symbols that you are quite important. They only come out for the World Cups/Cups of Harmony or large tournaments like that that a lot of people are interested in. For one match you don't need them, I went through a WC cycle without uniforms and I was fine, you just RP it how you like to, that's the beauty of NS Sports. Hell, my NSCF team (College Football) has gone two seasons without uniforms and we've been fine! :)

Just DON'T turn into a Jimmer Fredette! Asto makes some good kits, but if you piss him off you won't get any for a long time.

True enough.
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map

Falcania
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Falcania » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:11 pm

I'd like to request some strips, as previously discussed :)

Falcanian National Football Team
Home Kit: Orange (FF6600) shirt & shorts with single blue (003399) stripe to the left.
Away Kit: The same, with colours inverted (Blue w/ Orange stripe).
Goalkeeper: White shirt & shorts with single orange stripe.

Integral Technologies FC
Home Kit: Black shirt & shorts, but the left 1/3rd to be a dark greeny-blue (somewhere around 008833 is perfect)
To get an idea of the region I mean, look at the kit for Western Cuba. You see the lines you did down the front? the left third of that, if possible.
Away kit: The same zones, but in grey and dark blue respectively.
Goalie: Silver shirt & shorts.

Associated Digital FC
Home Kit: White shirt with red sleeves, and red shorts.
Away kit: Yellow shirt with blue sleeves, and blue shorts.
Goalie: Vertically-striped purple and yellow shirts, white shorts.
II & Sports: The Free Kingdom of Falcania, Jayla, New Nestia, and Realms Otherwise Beneath the Skies

World Assembly: Ser Jeine Wilhelmsen on behalf of Queen Falcon IV, representing the Free Kingdom and the ancient and great region of Atlantian Oceania

The Kiaser Colonies
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kiaser Colonies » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Falcania wrote:I'd like to request some strips, as previously discussed :)

Home Kit: Orange (FF6600) shirt & shorts with single blue (003399) stripe to the left.

Integral Technologies FC
Home Kit: Black shirt & shorts, but the left 1/3rd to be a dark greeny-blue (somewhere around 008833 is perfect)
To get an idea of the region I mean, look at the kit for Western Cuba. You see the lines you did down the front? the left third of that, if possible.

Associated Digital FC

Those who order kits should be consistent in delivering quality roleplay, at my discretion, or risk having their order rejected.

It's not going to happen. Just RP more and come back later. I know from experience. They are good kits and waiting a while for them wont hurt. Also if you RP well not only will you get kits quicker but your national squad or clubs rankings will be higher and people will consider making your kits sooner.
Last edited by The Kiaser Colonies on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winner of Rugby World Cup 18 and R7WC 2.
Host of Rugby League World Cup XVII

Hosted: Domestic leagues, Rugby League World Cup XVII

Advanced passed groups/qualifiers: Rugby World Cup 17 (Quarter-finals), Copa Rushmori VI, Rugby World Cup 18, R7WC 2, Beach Cup 13, 9th GCF World Twenty20, Rugby League World Cup XVII (Quarter-finals)

3rd Copa Rushmori VI, Beach Cup 13
2nd None
1st Rugby World Cup 18, Rugby 7's World Cup 2, gold medal men's doubles badminton at one iteration of the Olympics.

Australian and proud!

Krytenia
Senator

Founded: Apr 22, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krytenia » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 pm

The Kiaser Colonies wrote:
Falcania wrote:I'd like to request some strips, as previously discussed :)

Integral Technologies FC

Associated Digital FC

Those who order kits should be consistent in delivering quality roleplay, at my discretion, or risk having their order rejected.

It's not going to happen. Just RP more and come back later. I know from experience. They are good kits and waiting a while for them wont hurt. Also if you RP well not only will you get kits quicker but your national squad or clubs rankings will be higher and people will consider making your kits sooner.

Are you the OP? No. You are not. Butt out.
"I revel in the nonsense; it's why I'm in Anaia."
Capital: Emberton ⍟ RP Population: ~180,000,000 ⍟ Trigram: KRY ⍟ iTLD: .kt ⍟ Demonym: Krytenian, Krytie (inf.)
Languages: English (de jure), Spanish, French, Welsh (regional)

Hosts: Cup of Harmony 7, AOCAF 1, Cup of Harmony 15, World Cup 24, AOCAF 13, World Cup 29, AOCAF 17, AOCAF 23, World Cup 40, Cup of Harmony 32, Baptism of Fire 32, AOCAF 27, Baptism of Fire 36, World Cup 50, Baptism of Fire 40, Cup of Harmony 64, AOCAF 48, World Cup 75, AOCAF 40, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 2
Champions: AOCAF 52, Cup of Harmony 78, CAFA 6
Runner-Up: AOCAF 7, World Cup 58, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 1
Creator, AOCAF & Cygnus Cup - Host, VI Winter Olympics (Ashton) & VII Summer Olympics (Emberton)

Socialist States Owen
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist States Owen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Krytenia wrote:

Fatality! Game over!

...continue.
---NOTE--- Do not use my nation name. In RP, my nation is known simply as Eura, denonym Euran.
World Cup 60 Runner Up
Cup of Harmony 51 Runner Up
Market Cup I Winner
Next Generation Trophy Winner

- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=167860 Buy the MBT-8H now! The best budget MT tank!
- viewtopic.php?p=7688458#p7688458 < Awarded the prestigious Order of Beast (Second Class) by his lordship Abruzi.
- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188514&p=10072065#p10072065 Best song ever. Of all time.

Nakatumo Isle
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakatumo Isle » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Krytenia wrote:

(I'm TKC's puppet)
No but I did, what I hope is a favor for asto by explaining to a newcomer while he was gone. Also, No spamming the thread
I RP with a population of 500,000.
No not 500,000 million just 500,000.
As in 1/2 a million

Join Esportiva - The new sporting region

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports