NATION

PASSWORD

NS Top 20 Nation States Highschool Seniors [Open]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

NS Top 20 Nation States Highschool Seniors [Open]

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 pm

1.Austin Trevor
C 7'3 294 lbCommited to Fair Haven State

2.Jason Brooke
PF 6'11 250 lbVillanova Charlotte

3.Evan Hutras
PG 6'3 234 lbFair Haven State

4.Joey Rudolph
PG 6'1 212 lbVillanova Charlotte

5.Collin Hannan
SF 6'6 245 lbVillanova Charlotte

6.Zack Smith
SG 6'5 207 lb

7.Gage Heisey
C 7'6 302 lb

8.Mason Jennings
PG 5'11 198 lb

9.Roman Emig
PF 6'11 276 lb

10.Jason Tucker
SG 6'8 245 lb

11.Alfred Wall
SF 6'9 283 lb

12.George Mason
C 7'1 300 lbVillanova Charlotte

13.Jeff Mcintyre
PG 6'9 257 lb

14.Jon Albright
PG 6'3 200 lb

15.Gene Butler
PF 6'11 275 lb

16.Tod Hale
SG 6'6 257 lb

17.Daniel Cannon
SG 6'4 254 lb

18.Sebastian Argo
PF 6'10 200 lb

19.Demetrius Pierson
PG 6'0 187 lb

20.James Mathews
C 6'9 234 lb

Same rules in last thread

New Recruits Coming out of Lycrabon
Darren Silva PG 5’11 161 Lakeview HS
Edwin Stone SF 6’ 159 Adrienne West HS
Eli Rivera PF 6’ 149 Youngstown Grant HS
Lawrence Garrison PF 5’11 156 St. Catherine Catholic HS
Tim Trujillo C 6’3 158 Fair Haven HS
Hank Shaw SF 6’ 191 Dravosburg South HS
Heath Ramsey SG 5’8 138 New Alexandria Walker HS
Larry Taylor PF 6‘ 172 Dravosburg South HS
Lewis Irwin C 6’ 233 Charlestown Catholic HS
Louie Jarvis F 5’11 148 Solon HS
Lyle Carrillo SF 6’ 170 Bridgewater HS
Myles Forbes SG 5’9 145 Springdale HS
Napoleon Hays PG 5’4 125 Philipsburg Central HS
Jamison Beasley SG 5’10 155 South Alexandria HS
Last edited by NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:02 pm

reserved
Evan Hutras
Austin Trevor

Zack Smith
Alfred Wall

Gage Heisey
Last edited by NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm

To: Parents of Gage Heisey

The Kaldukosk University Men's Basketball team in Kaldukosk, Cosumar is willing to offer Marquis a full scholarship to play for the Avengers. We feel that he would be an excellent fit for our team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in Kaldukosk. We hope to hear from you soon.

To: Sebastian Argo

Greetings, Mr. Argo. We are very impressed by the way you have played in your senior year. We've had scouts at several of your games and they won't stop talking about how amazing you are! Ramusok Capital University has one of the biggest basketball programs in all of Cosumar, and we would like you to come play for us next year. We are willing to offer a full scholarship. I'm sure you will love our campus and our team. I hope you will consider RCU and look forward to your reply.

- Coach Mick Augustine
Last edited by Cosumar on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Lycrabon
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lycrabon » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 pm

To: Parents of Austin Trevor

We've seen your tapes, and we like what we see. We are extending an open invitation to see what our campus has to offer you, with a probable scholarship offer.
COMMITTED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Jason Brooke

We've seen your tapes, and we like what we see. We are extending an open invitation to see what our campus has to offer you, with a probable scholarship offer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Evan Hutras

We've seen your tapes, and we like what we see. We are extending an open invitation to see what our campus has to offer you, with a probable scholarship offer. We feel you can lead us to a NSCAA championship.
COMMITTED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Joey Rudolph

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Collin Hannan

OOC: Would it be OK if I post a list of seniors from Lycrabon on here as well?
OOC #2: Yeah, they're a form letter. But then, it's an opening missive in recruiting.
Last edited by Lycrabon on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy information NS Wiki: NS Wiki page (work in progress) Factbook (Work in progress)
Formerly Republic of Barnettsville (IC liberated and disbanded via war)
As Lycrabon:
World Baseball Classic XX Champion
Saugeais Baseball Tournament I: 3rd Place
WBC 18-19 Quarterfinals

Under former regime:
WB VII-X; BOI quarterfinals; IV Summer Olympics; WC 49/BoF 36
WBC 12 quarterfinals

Hosting:
WBC 17 and 24, NSCF 2 Woodlands Conference

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Cosumar wrote:To: Parents of Gage Heisey

The Kaldukosk University Men's Basketball team in Kaldukosk, Cosumar is willing to offer Marquis a full scholarship to play for the Avengers. We feel that he would be an excellent fit for our team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in Kaldukosk. We hope to hear from you soon.

To: Sebastian Argo

Greetings, Mr. Argo. We are very impressed by the way you have played in your senior year. We've had scouts at several of your games and they won't stop talking about how amazing you are! Ramusok Capital University has one of the biggest basketball programs in all of Cosumar, and we would like you to come play for us next year. We are willing to offer a full scholarship. I'm sure you will love our campus and our team. I hope you will consider RCU and look forward to your reply.

- Coach Mick Augustine

To:Coach Mick Augustine
I am very flattered that you would take the time to write this letter to me. I would love to come and take a visit to see how the University is. My school has granted me leave to come and visit your school. I have looked you up and I feel that your school is the right fit. Your athletics program seems to be top notch. As I write this letter I will already be on my way to your country and hopefully a better chance to play basketball and learn.

To:Kaldukosk University Athletics
Thank you about inquiring about my talents. I have always wanted to travel the world but here is something that I have to take advantage of. Here I would love for you to try and come see some of my games especially our team is playing in the well known North Klent Invitational. Yes coming from Cartasvesqa is very hard to leave my family but I think we can make this work.

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Lycrabon wrote:To: Parents of Austin Trevor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Jason Brooke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Evan Hutras

We've seen your tapes, and we like what we see. We are extending an open invitation to see what our campus has to offer you, with a probable scholarship offer. We feel you can lead us to a NSCAA championship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Joey Rudolph

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Parents of Collin Hannan

OOC: Would it be OK if I post a list of seniors from Lycrabon on here as well?
OOC #2: Yeah, they're a form letter. But then, it's an opening missive in recruiting.

To:Coach Robert Wolfe
We have gotten your letter and we are both looking forward to visiting your school. From what you may already know we are the same team and will go to the same college. Well we have agreed that you are a very important coach and we have already thought about it. Since we have been dreaming of going to your nation and your school is the right ticket. So this may be off a surprise to you but he and me are verbally commiting to your school and when we visit if all goes well we will sign with your team.

Lycrabon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lycrabon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 pm

To: Austin Trevor and Evan Hutras
We are looking forward to your visit and are confident in impressing you to sign. The two of you will be the cornerstone for a Blue Jay dynasty.
Last edited by Lycrabon on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy information NS Wiki: NS Wiki page (work in progress) Factbook (Work in progress)
As Lycrabon:
WBC 18-19 Quarterfinals

Under former regime:
WBC 12 quarterfinals

Hosting:

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Heisey Looks to sign
Gage Heisey looks to sign with Kaldukosk University but will they offer him?

Lycrabon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lycrabon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Coach Wolfe arguaing a call in a Fair Haven game last season vs. Northern Dinagat State Universty

Coach Wolfe looks to lead Blue Jays to NSCAA title

FAIR HAVEN - Fair Haven State University coach Robert Wolfe is working dilligently with his staff to recruit players and devise game plans, attempting to get the Blue Jays into the NSCAA tournament. Wolfe is a master of the zone defense and motion offenses. His only comment when the Star-Courier staff contacted him was, "My goal is to get the best players in the NS Universe to play here, and then lead them to a title." Once the team has been finalized, the Fair Haven Star-Courier will preview the team.
As Lycrabon:
WBC 18-19 Quarterfinals

Under former regime:
WBC 12 quarterfinals

Hosting:

North Klent
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby North Klent » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Article of the Week
A Coach with a Destiny
Earlier today to the dismay of many NS coaches Austin Trevor and Evan Hutras signed with Coach Robert Wolfe and the Fair Haven State University. When this game was played the coachhad already been targeting these players for the best of the program. But he has happened to sign the best in the NS World, Austin Trevor the most dominant man in the whole NS World said to reporters that"Coach Wolfe has a deep desire to win and so do me and Evan so it was a perfect fit."Where will this lucky coach lead his team we will see.
Protectorate of The Republic of Cartavesqa

Colonies
Chadacian-Goin through some shit right now
Greater Idaho-One of his puppets
Brightway-Another Puppet of his

Mangolana
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mangolana » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Zack smith a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to lead our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in here as we need a leader, and you are it. We hope to hear from you soon.

Mangolana University Athletic Director
Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular
Pronounced: Man-Go-Lan-a
Deuce is Loose
Qualified for World Cup 59, 60, 65
Hosted: World Lacrosse Championship XI, Market Cup, Market Cup II, Soccer for Hope, Beach Cup 4, WISC 2, WISC 4, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-20 and Sub-17
Won: Beach Cup IX
Second: Market Cup, Graveyard Cup
Third: Market Cup II, WIF/SC II
Fourth: Market Cup 4
Quartefinals: IBC 8, World Lacrosse Campionship XI, World Junior Ice hockey Championship, Buchadinger Cup II, Market Cup 3

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:17 pm

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS wrote:Heisey Looks to sign
Gage Heisey looks to sign with Kaldukosk University but will they offer him?

To: Gage Heisey

We are pleased to inform you, Mr. Heisey, that you are being offered a full scholarship to the University of Kaldukosk. After meeting you and watching more of your games, we are sure that you could provide the inside presence that KU needs. I hope you decide to became a Kaldukosk Avenger.

Coach Gary Haggis
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

North Klent
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North Klent » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Mangolana wrote:Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Zack smith a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to lead our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in here as we need a leader, and you are it. We hope to hear from you soon.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular

To:John Fular
I will accept your scholarship offer. I have a few things to point out why I made this decision first and foremost. I have been to your school before if you do not remember I was the clumsy freshman that came for a visit and you said that it would not work out for the team. Well after that I thought I had to prove myself to you and now I am doing that right now!

OCC- Just to get the ball rollin and also if you did not enter into the NSCAA

Colonies

North Klent
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North Klent » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Oh and just so everybody knows you can Character RP

Colonies

Mangolana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mangolana » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Jason Brooke a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to be a star on the inside of our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in here as we need a inside presence, and you are it. Also we would like to inform you of another top prospect, Zach Smith, accepting a scholorship with us, wich will take pressure off you and allow you to score more easilly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular
Last edited by Mangolana on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deuce is Loose
Hosted: World Lacrosse Championship XI, Market Cup, Market Cup II, Soccer for Hope, Beach Cup 4, WISC 2, WISC 4, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-20 and Sub-17
Quartefinals: IBC 8, World Lacrosse Campionship XI, World Junior Ice hockey Championship, Buchadinger Cup II, Market Cup 3

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Mangolana wrote:Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Jason Brooke a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to be a star on the inside of our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in here as we need a inside presence, and you are it. Also we would like to inform you of another top prospect, Zach Smith, accepting a scholorship with us, wich will take pressure off you and allow you to score more easilly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular

To:John Fuller
I have heard much about your team and I simply say that I will come and visit because I want to know more.

Mangolana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mangolana » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS wrote:
Mangolana wrote:Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Jason Brooke a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to be a star on the inside of our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in here as we need a inside presence, and you are it. Also we would like to inform you of another top prospect, Zach Smith, accepting a scholorship with us, wich will take pressure off you and allow you to score more easilly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular

To:John Fuller
I have heard much about your team and I simply say that I will come and visit because I want to know more.

To:Zach Brooke

We are thrilled that you have decided to visit us here and hope you will find that this is the best team possible for you, and some other news I forgot to include in my previous letter, is that you are a guarenteed starter here, from freshman to senior, you will start for us, and once again I anticipate your arrival.

P.S: If you do decide to sign with Mangolana, you have a full scholorship waiting
Deuce is Loose

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 pm

BUMP if this does not start rollin a lot of people will be heading for Lycrabon

Mangolana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mangolana » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

To:Alfred Wall

Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Alfred Wall a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to lead our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome in here as we need a great shot, and you are it. We hope to hear from you soon. Also, you will be a starter as long as you are here.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular

Signed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:Joey Rudolph

Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Joey Rudolph a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to lead our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome and you great passing would benifit us very much, and you are it. We hope to hear from you soon. Also you will be a starter as long as you are here.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular

To:Gage Heisey

Mangolana University Men's Basketball team in Mascona, Mangolana is willing to offer Gage Heisey a full scholarship to play for the Rampage. We feel that he would be an excellent fit to lead our first year team and that he would thrive here. Your size and skill are would definitely be welcome as well as a great shot blocker, and you are it. We hope to hear from you soon. Also you will be a starter as long as you are here.

Robert Rudolph

Mangolana Coach
John Fular
Last edited by Mangolana on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deuce is Loose

Justownia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Justownia » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:43 pm

To: Jason Brooke

Greetings, Mr. Brooke. Our university's men's basketball team is very interested in bringing in an amazing prospect like you. We are willing to offer you a full scholarship. We find your combination of size and skill amazing for a kid your age and would like you to be our star PF for years to come. Justownia is often considered the best university in Justownia and you would be able to get a great education here. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Hugh Orona
Men's Basketball Coach, University of Justownia-Bachrist

To: Collin Hannan

Greetings, Mr. Hannan. Our university's men's basketball team is very interested in bringing in an amazing prospect like you. We are willing to offer you a full scholarship. We find your combination of size and skill amazing for a kid your age and would like you to be our star SF for years to come. Justownia is often considered the best university in Justownia and you would be able to get a great education here. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Hugh Orona

To: Mason Jennings

Greetings, Mr. Jennings. Our university's men's basketball team is very interested in bringing in an amazing prospect like you. We are willing to offer you a full scholarship. We find your combination of athleticism and skill amazing for a kid your age and would like you to be our star PG for years to come. Justownia is often considered the best university in Justownia and you would be able to get a great education here. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Hugh Orona

To: Jason Tucker

Greetings, Mr. Tucker. Our university's men's basketball team is very interested in bringing in an amazing prospect like you. We are willing to offer you a full scholarship. We find your combination of size and skill amazing for a kid your age and would like you to be our star SG for years to come. Justownia is often considered the best university in Justownia and you would be able to get a great education here. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Hugh Orona

To: George Mason

Greetings, Mr. Mason. Our university's men's basketball team is very interested in bringing in an amazing prospect like you. We are willing to offer you a full scholarship. We find your combination of size and skill amazing for a kid your age and would like you to be our star C for years to come. Justownia is often considered the best university in Justownia and you would be able to get a great education here. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Hugh Orona
English: The Republic of Justownia
Justowni: Da Ceyonkrestrepoblek Jasteoneya
Hakklensk: Den Véjtenskapléjg Kristian Republik av Gystovnien
Lootanerese: Gustavina

Churchma
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchma » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Colden University NSCAA Recruiting Coverage

Joey Rudolph
#4 Overall
#2 Point Guard

Congratulations Joey, here at Colden University we would like to present you a full-scholarship offer to attend our university and play basketball. Most people on the international scene have heard of the Colden University Bearcats because of the NSCF (where we finished third a year ago and finished in the quarterfinals this year). We've heard that you are also a wide receiver in football and we would give you the opporunity to walk-on with the football team if you chose to do so.

On the court you have a skill-set that is hard to find among high school seniors. We love the ability you have to create space in the open court, and the ability to drive-and-create for other players. We believe you're a great leader and are excited about getting you to Moorhatch, Churchma for a visit to Colden University. We'll be in touch.

Head Coach
Tubby Bitino
CHAMPIONS- Baptism of Iron 6, Cup of Harmony 45, Two ITA Titles
RUNNER UPS- World Lacrosse Championships 10, Saugeais Baseball Tournament
THIRD PLACE- NSCF 1
SEMIFINALS- World Softball Classic 1, World Baseball Classic 19
QUARTERFINALS- NS Arena Bowl 0, NSAB 1, NSCF 2
FOUNDER- Nation States College Football (NSCF)

Map of Churchma
Important Sports Info

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

To:Tubby Bitino
I would love to come to your school for a visit. I am on my way now sorry for the short letter but I am sure that we will be able to talk.

North Klent
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North Klent » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm

bump

Colonies

NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCAA RECRUITING NEWS » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 pm

bump

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm

(OOC: Did you see RCU's letter to Sebastian Argo or Colden's letter to Joey Rudolph or any of Justownia's?)
Last edited by Cosumar on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Next