NATION

PASSWORD

WF/SP - Everything Thread (3rd Place-Final Posted!)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Warkus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

WF/SP - Everything Thread (3rd Place-Final Posted!)

Postby Warkus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome to the Warkus Football/Soccer Professional!

Here are the groups:

Group A

Warkus
Eastfield Lodge
Nation Of FSM
Toiletdonia

Group B

Undeadzombiee
Tarrentum
Westmeadow Tavern
Silver Beach

(OOC: Sorry for the confusion, i meant to draft the post as i had to stop picking names out of my shoe, as i had sport.)

New to NSsports?

Okie dokie. First thing you do here is post your nation's football/soccer squad with their positions (Don't have to be exact, you could write DEF for defense)

Then you follow with this little RP box, you select yes or no for whatever you will allow others to do to your team

Code: Select all
Choose Scorers?
Yellow card my players?
Red card my players?
Injure my players?
Godmod Injuries?
Godmod Scoring Events?
Godmod Other Events?

After that you might like to look at your group. And when i post matches you can RP. When you see a post of MINE that says 'RP Cutoff' anywhere it means if you post a RP after that you wont get a bonus (After that i will post the matches, where you can RP once more.)

Fixtures:

(All matches are played at different times ICly,though i will post scores at the same time.)

18/4 1V4,2V3 (Group A: Valk Stadium) (Group B: Stadium é Pure)
19/4 1V3,2V4 (Group A: Mondú Á Stadium) (Group B: Noárn Oly)
20/4 1V2,3V4 (Group A: Stadium é Pure) (Group B: Valk Stadium)

Quarter Finals: 21/4 (Stadium é Pure)
Semi-Finals: 22/4 (Mondú Á Stadium)
Grand-Finals: 23/4 (Valk Stadium)

Nation Information

Warkus is a well-govered, safe country. There is alot of wind and snow here, however it is in the warm times during winter.

Some things you need to know:

Tobacco is illegal
Drive on the left
Warken citizens will not trust people who do not drink with them
Warken ale is very strong
Warkus has a royal family
Warken citizens carry alot of family honour
It is offensive to refuse a dance (Unless you are physhically unable or known invalid)
You need a license to own a horse
It is offensive to speak Olde Warken if you are a foreigner
You are expected to recite 3 Tenna Birdsong Tales if you wish to become a citizen, as well as other tests.
The Tenna Birdsong Tales cannot be insulted
Insulting ones family is a terrible dishonor
$0.87 USD equals $1.00 Warken Sovereigns
Last edited by Warkus on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Host of the 11th International Basketball Championship

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 pm

(Sorry for the massive confusion.)

PLAYERS:

GK: Vru Missa
DEF: Sund Ko
DEF: Jackinton Steve
DEF: Blak Vroi
MID: Ben Rodgers (Captain)
MID: Kui Son
MID: Jack Trui
ATK: Victor Vos (Star Player)
ATK: Kry Von
ATK: Vladimir Lucian
Home Kit: Image

Away Kit: Image

Goalkeeper Kit: Image

Choose Scorers? No
Yellow card my players? Yes
Red car my players? No
Injure my players? Yes
Godmod Injuries? No
Godmod Scoring Events? No
Godmod Other Events? No
Last edited by Warkus on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toiletdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Toiletdonia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:03 am

Choose Scorers? No
Red car my players? No
Injure my players? No
Godmod Injuries? No
Godmod Scoring Events? Yes as long as they don't include death.
Godmod Other Events? Yes I f you don't kill anyone or injure my players.

Number-Age
GK Harry Daniels 1-29
GK Joake Sporo 19-26
GK Harreav Mueio 67-22
DF Lief Muster 2-39
DF Luam Fiden 29-31
DF Vostor Leimamn 32-23
DF Juyti Heam 35-24
DF Hechez Vetoff 56-25
DF Juen Loak 9-31
MF Jue Bright 17-25
MF Jenstor Velcota 3-29
MF Guin Ginnestos 7-24
MF Yeui Jankor 4-20
MF Leos Levos 99-12
MF Taglian Tellvos 5-33
ST Toa Tota 11-30
ST Temo Yenco-30-25
ST Yun Vust 49-27
FW Sadjar Dehaim 64-25
Trust member in Taltos industry!
10th December 2009-10th December 2010!
I do weddings! And I'm probably official as well!
I'm English and not very proud of it!
Writer Emeritus of F7's most Godawful play. Thanks for the title Nana.
Astronaut
Finance manager
Hallucinater
Trust member in Taltos industry
Priest
Jalanat wrote:Or like that time I misheard something my mom said about the rain and I thought that rain was made of dirty goats for 5 months.

Jalanat wrote:I hope you weren't trying to call me a reindeer, we mooselike are a hundred times better than the reindeerlike. Stupid reindeers. Oh, look at me, I am a reindeer, look at my not so big antlers which look ugly compared to mooses, oooh look at me, I am a reindeer, I am flying in the sky pulling a fat man in red clothes in a sled.

Zarbli
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarbli » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 am

OOC:

Toiletdonia wrote:Choose Scorers? No
Red car my players? No
Injure my players? No
Godmod Injuries? No

Alright, I'm a noob. Do I really have to specify "don't kill my players"? People actually do that?
The United Nations of Zarbli
NEW PARLIAMENT ELECTED!

NSWiki entry (still unfinished) | Map | Coat of Arms
Long Live the Queen!

CHECK OUT MY WEBCOMIC: Português | English

Toiletdonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Toiletdonia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 am

Zarbli wrote:OOC:

Red car my players? No
Injure my players? No
Godmod Injuries? No

Alright, I'm a noob. Do I really have to specify "don't kill my players"? People actually do that?

If you let them they will murder your whole squad and blow up your computer so I would advise it.
Astronaut
Finance manager
Hallucinater
Priest
Jalanat wrote:Or like that time I misheard something my mom said about the rain and I thought that rain was made of dirty goats for 5 months.

Jalanat wrote:I hope you weren't trying to call me a reindeer, we mooselike are a hundred times better than the reindeerlike. Stupid reindeers. Oh, look at me, I am a reindeer, look at my not so big antlers which look ugly compared to mooses, oooh look at me, I am a reindeer, I am flying in the sky pulling a fat man in red clothes in a sled.

Westmeadow Tavern
Secretary

Founded: Nov 20, 2009
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Westmeadow Tavern » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 am

Red car my players? No
Injure my players? No
Godmod Injuries? No

OOC: Well, basically everyone has that in their RP suggestions, so it doesn't really happen. But occasionally it happens (WC 49 Qualifying, I think, where AIF killed (or sacrificed) all of his opposition after one match).
IC: Roster to come shortly.

Nation of FSM
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of FSM » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Names, numbers and ages

GK: Conrad Werner 1 Age: 24
GK: Bruno Neumann 22 Age: 19
DEF: Heiner Jung 3 Age: 30
DEF: Jens Schneider 42 Age: 22
DEF: Otto Freud 69 Age: 26
DEF: Timm Thran 53 Age: 31
MID: Volker Faist 30 Age: 20
MID: Felix Scheve 18 Age: 18
MID: Anton Zutz 75 Age: 29
MID: Karl Lebsack 37 Age: 24
ATK: Erik Lapp 9 Age: 27
ATK: Tobias Ortel 87 Age: 21
ATK: Helmut Herz 13 Age: 20
ATK: Hugo Rempfer 92 Age: 23

Choose Scorers? Yes
Red car my players? No
Injure my players? Yes
Godmod Injuries? No
Godmod Other Events? No
Last edited by Nation of FSM on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Military factbook
Map
White (Peacetime readiness)
Blue (Increased peacetime readiness)
Yellow (Political conflict, Armed Forces ready to deploy)
Red (Limited war/Serious political conflict)- current
Black (Unlimited war)

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Manager: Daniel Adams age: 46
This cup of harmony will be his first. After leading Lulika City FC to repeated success, he took over the national team, and has challenges in the cup of harmony. he is confident.
Assistant Head Coach: George Blackman age: 55
He has been an assistant coach for the national team of Silver Beach for 10 years, but has never wanted to be head coach. He is ready to try to qualify for Silver Beach's first ever Cup of Harmony.
Assistant Coach: Frank Robinson age 68
He decided not to retire! :) :) :)

GK Dustin Green #1vice-captain age 35
CB Joseph Givens #23 age 25
CB Shane Lockliller #21 age 24
LB Wayne Potter #4 age 34
RB Noah Gillespie #8 age 25
CM James Miller #18 age 21
RM Lucas Bradley #6 age 33
LM Sean Johnson # 12 age 29
CAM Charles Stando #11 captain age 31
ST Jacob Jenkins #2 age 23
LF Albert Morgan #9 age 28

subsitutes:
Strikers: ST Jacob Jenkins #2 age 23, RF Steven Evans #15 age 23, LF Jack Davis #17 age 23, RF Craig Little # 20 age 29, LF Tony Patterson #22 age 20, ST Frank Little #26 age 27, RF Matthew Stuart #5 age 25

Defenders: CB Jonathan Brooks #30 age 26 GK Patrick Bevin #8 age 34, CB Joshua Taylor #28 age 33 GK Cameron Tabanou #7 age 19, CB Thomas Jones #13 age 22, RB Mark Morris #32 age 28, LB Bob Wilson #31 age 22, RB Joe Cornell #29 age 22

Midfielders: CAM Samuel Brown #10 age 20, CM Aaron Church #24 age 21, CM Andy Riddle #3 age 22, CM Andy Riddle #3 age 22, RM George Bing #25 age 29, RM Zachary Roberts #16 age 22, LM Jonah White #18 age 34, CAM Travis Edwards #27 age 22

Silver Beach is very excited for the Warkus tournament. They think that they have a good chance of getting to the knockouts in this, and the tickets for their first 2 matches in the tournament have already been soldout. CONFIDENCE!!!

Choose Scorers? YES
Yellow card my players? YES
Red card my players? YES
Injure my players? SURE
Godmod Injuries? NO
Godmod Scoring Events? NO
Godmod Other Events? NO
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Undeadzombiee
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Undeadzombiee » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: Sorry if this has any info about the BoF, I was planning to use this roster for BoF too, and still will.

For these, please use the bios, to make it seem authentic.
Choose Scorers? Yes, but TG if you want a D or GK to score.
Yellow card my players? Yes 1/game
Red car my players? Yes 1/game
Injure my players? Yes, I determine severity
Godmod Injuries? No
Godmod Other Events? TG first

The Zombiee’s team roster is:

Starters-

F Randell Klinetob 24- He plays for Great Bone during the Zombiee league, and is an average player. A good attacking forward, he is very violent and short tempered, as seen by his two red cards and seven yellow cards from last season, which was 22 games. His shots are somewhat weak, but very accurate, but he is known for his phenomenal ball handling and passing abilities. He and Eric Wybenga are very tense towards each other.

F Erich Kalen 26- Kalen is a great teammate, but could definitely be a ball-hog because of his skills. He ripped apart the league with his Hauntspot team last season, scoring 19 goals in 22 games, including two hat tricks. He is a clean player, with only one yellow card in his lifetime. Even with his great skills, he prefers to pass the ball to a teammate rather than shoot it so much. In fact, his coach, Young Trilling, actually had to make a drill where Kalen was forbidden to pass once he got inside the box.

F Jarrett Reveal 31- A veteran with a lot of stories, Reveal is a great shooter, with a magic touch. He has been traded often though, because he often gets into fights with teammates. In the last five years, he has played for 4 teams, most noticeably a stop in Hauntspot for 9 games. Surprisingly enough, he and Kalen became friends, but everyone else hated him. Quite a ball-hog, Reveal plays erratically, some days looking like the next Kalen, some days looking like he wouldn’t make the imaginary under-21 team.

MF Jonas Dollings 19- Straight out of playing U-18 ball at his local parks, and becoming a one-man football show, dribbling left and right, Dollings was selected for the national team. He has never played any competition other than the U-18 games, but scouts were convinced he was so good; they signed him on the spot, and convinced the coach to let him start. This will be subject to change, and expect it to come very quickly if he doesn’t perform.

MF Russ McCullough 27- The most experienced of a young group of midfielders, Russ is most famous for his controversial ad for a television set, saying that setting it up was so simple a “Zombiee could do it.” He then had to have protection for a month from raging Undead.
He is a great mentor for all of the midfielders, and passes the ball to everyone. He was also voted “Best Teammate”, at the Zombiee league break (similar to the All-Star break for baseball).

MF Alphonse Groeschel 23- The Groester, as he is known as by teammates, was a average player until he had a breakout season with South Coffin. Now a better player and defender, he is truly a force to be reckoned with, and isn’t afraid to get dirty. Surprisingly, he wants to be a kindergarten teacher.
“Red card! Go sit in the time-out chair… NOW!!!”

D Tommie Pagley 37- Pagley is a great player to build a defense around, because he can easily defend half the field, and is a shutdown defender close up. With seemingly limitless reserves of stamina, he holds the mile and ten mile Undeadzombiee records. He plans, if the 2nd Track Championships don’t collide with the regular season, to participate in those.
Pagley is known for his love of money. He has a shrine in his house dedicated to money. He has even made up (or discovered the existence of, if you ask him) the god of money, Cha-Ching. Personality tests have shown him to be slightly unstable.

D Carl Kilburn 26- Kilburn was recently discovered by Skulltown, and hired for a cheap $S5,000 a game, which would equal $142,670 a year, a cheap price considering that for only the Baptism of Fire, Kilburn will be paid $2,594,000. He was at first excited when he made the team, but quickly turned bitter when he found out he made less than 10% of the average player made, even though he was a starter. His frequent complaining made him a sub, and he complained more, so he was traded to North Coffin to end the year. Not much is known about his skills from playing in only 5 games, but the coaches took a gamble, and are praying it pays off.

D Craig Hofer 29- Hofer is one of the middle defenders for the team along with Pagley, and is ranked at #4 in the Zombiee league defensively. A great player, he is a shy person away from the pitch. He occasionally takes the ball very far downfield, and had 12 assists in 22 games, 1st for defenders. If you get into his private circle, he turns hilarious, but in a kind, not sarcastic way. An above average defender overall, but starting because of his offensive boost.

D Antonio Blanding 28- Blanding is an above average defender, with a knack for annoying people. He isn’t flashy on field, but gets the job done. Off field, though, he is immediately recognized by his gold suits, gold cars, gold cell, and gold everything else. This annoyed his teammates of his rookie team, Grave Diger, he actually was chased for two miles, until he got to the nearest police station. He has a $S100,000,000 ($129,700,000) house, painted gold of course.

GK Bruce Armour 25- Bruce is suspected to be a relative of Plastic Man, he is so big. A commanding 7’2” presence in the net, he is also quite quick, and can destroy opponents hope of a comeback. Bruce is quit fun to cover and to be with, and is a great example to other players that, yes, you can be a great person and a great player.

Subs:

F Carlos Nicks 24- This is another case of a huge ego causing a great player to fall. He wanted to play for Hauntspot during the Zombiee league season, and was forced to sit on the bench. His tremendous U-18 tapes convinced coaches to check him out. They finally decided that since the forwards were so good Nicks could start in place of Jonas Dollings, as a midfielder. But Nicks wanted to play forward, and so he is stuck on the bench as fourth forward.

F Colton Herschaft 37- Colton was a great player at his prime, including a 11-game scoring streak that propelled Hauntspot into a final from sixth place in 7 games. Now he is waning, but still was good enough to make the finals.
Long ago, he decided to become a defensive forward, because being a pure striker didn’t appeal to him. He is now the #7 defensive forward in the Zombiee league. His team right now is North Coffin.

MF Santo Ennish 28- Ennish is a skilled ball handler, but lacks in the shooting and defending departments. He is a great guy to hang out with, and is very open. He loves the atmosphere of Zombiee City, so he plays there, for a division II team, and makes only $S100, 000 a year, probably a tenth of what he could be making.

MF Man Dolven 21- Man was eligible for the U-21 World Cup, but didn’t participate, saying, “I really needed to train with the World Cup team, and Ghoston. That has worked out for him, since he has led Ghoston to 5-0-2 start, and will be the fifth midfielder. Man can take down any forward that heads his way, and isn’t too bad defensively either.

D Ellsworth Morkve 25- The second-youngest defender, Morkve has yet to mature. He has a great mentor in Craig Hofer, and is expected to start once Tommie Pagley retires. Morkve isn’t a great runner, so he is good at a side slot, and often requires Pagley to cover a bit of his area too, when he gets in the game. Morkve is a shutdown defender, and once he gets the ball, can dance with it for quite a bit, until someone gets open.

D Granville Friedstrom 33- As a child, Granville was so poor he had to use a balled up sheet of paper as a soccer ball. It helped him a lot, because he had to account for the unpredictability of the ball, and learned that it isn’t important how hard you kick the ball, but how accurate you kick it. A great passer and dribbler, though there is a reason why he is sixth defender. He isn’t great at strategy, and is terrible against teams who pass a lot.

GK El Bailido 21- El is mad at Armour, and at the coaches, because he thought he should have been the starter. Very luckily, another goalkeeper wasn’t found, and he is still the sec
Desinger of International Short Track Championships
Huge (100+ people) results: empty
Big (30+ people) results: Winner of the Baptism of Fire 38!!!
Medium (15+ people) results:
Quarterfinals Golfing Championships

Small (14- people) results:
Winner of the First Interational Track Championships (1 gold, 3 silver, 1 bronze)
Winner of Warkus Soccer/Football Profesional
Quarterfinalist in Toiletdonian International
Current Light Heavyweight Champ!
Runner-up in Ender's Game Battleroom

Currently ranked in the World Cup: 179th, 2.20
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Red car my players? No
Injure my players? No
Godmod Injuries? No

OOC: Basically 'dont kill my players' is the same as saying 'no' to 'Godmod Injuries'. So just select 'no' for that one, btw anything like your whole team dieing does'nt effect scores, you could win 3-0 and have no one on your team, normally someone would roleplay something about the wind scoring etc.\\

Also, i am changing the sign-up thread into an OOC thread, post your OOC stuff there or you will lose RP bonus etc.
Last edited by Warkus on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 am

Arr...

Its thee RP Cuttoff!

Time to stop them RPs, while i watch TV, only PG, nothin' Rrrrrr

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 am

Match Results

Group A

Warkus 1-0 Toiletdonia
Eastfield Lodge 3-1 Nation Of FSM

Eastfield Lodge (1 Wins, 0 Draws, 0 Losses, 3 Goals For, 1 Goal Against, 2 Goals Difference.)
Warkus (1 Wins, 0 Draws, 0 Losses, 1 Goal For, 0 Goals Against, 1 Goal Difference.)
Nation Of FSM (0 Wins, 0 Draws, 1 Loss, 1 Goal For, 3 Goals against, -1 Goals Difference.)
Toiletdonia (0 Wins, 0 Draws, 1 Loss, 0 Goals For, 0 Goals against, -1 Goals Difference.)

Group B

Undeadzombiee 2-0 Silver Beach
Tarrentum 0-3 Westmeadow Tavern

Westmeadow Tavern (1 Win, 0 Draws, 0 Loss, 3 Goals For, 0 Goals Against, 3 Goal Difference)
Undeadzombiee (1 Win, 0 Draws, 0 Loss, 2 Goals For, 0 Goals Against, 2 Goal Difference)
Silver Beach (0 Win, 0 Draws, 1 Loss, 0 Goals For, 2 Goals Against, -2 Goal Difference)
Tarrentum (0 Win, 0 Draw, 0 Loss, 0 Goals For, 3 Goals Against, -3 Goal Difference)

Undeadzombiee
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Undeadzombiee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 am

The Zombiee's defeated Silver Beach 2-0. In the 13th minute, Erich Kalen scored a goal. Then, in the fourty-fourth minute, Randell Klinetrob lofted a shot over the goalie.

The rest of the game was scorless, because of a great day for both defenses.

We got an interview with Kalen.

R: Good job.

EK: Well, DUH (smiles). Thank you. It wasa fun match, and it makes me very confident we can do well in the Baptism of Fire.

R: By the way, how do you think you will do?

EK: Well... it is A LOT of teams, but we have a strong group. I think a trip to the semifinals wouldn't be suprising.

R: Thank you.

Winner of the First Interational Track Championships (1 gold, 3 silver, 1 bronze)

GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 am

OH NO!!!!

Today in the WF/SP tournament, Silver Beach lost 2-0 to the zombies. In the first 13 minutes, the zombies dominated possesion and got 3 shots on goal, until Erich Kalen on a header in the 13th minute to take a 1-0 lead. It was played in the midfield for the rest of the half until Randell Klinetrob got a breakaway and lofted a shot over GK Dustin Green to take a 2-0 lead which they took into the half.

In the 2nd half of play, both defenses were brilliant as nobody even got a shot on goal, which basically finshed the match 2-0. But, in some other unrelated match news, James Miller's girlfriend cruelly dumped him over the big screen after the match, using profane words that we are not allowed to print. He ran into the dressing room crying, so we will see how this effects his play for the rest of the tournament.

Toiletdonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Toiletdonia » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 am

"Hello and welcome to the coverage of WF/SP and we're here after Toiletdonia's first match."

"And a disappointing one as well 1-0 to the hosts."

"Really I think Toiletdonia needed a victory in that game."

"Yes they did in a group with Eastfield lodge and Warkus in it also the nation of FSM."

"Without a win today they will pretty much need a win over the next 2 opponents one of them is an easy win."

"Yes the nation of FSM are really going to be a good win."

"Toiletdonia is expecting a 3-0 win maybe."

"But Eastfield Lodge could be a challenge."

"They are the 54th Best team in the world approx."

"A win over them would be a challenge."

"We are now joined a man who was part of the 1-0 defeat to Warkus."

"Ladies and Gentlemen Toa Tota!"

"Hi everyone."

"Now you had a good chance in the game didn't you."

"Which one?"

*Laughs*

"The one that hit the post."

"Yes I really should have buried that and maybe if I had the game would have been a 2-0 or 1-0 win for us."

"Also Milak's offside what is your view on it?"

"It looked onside to me but it was very close so I can see why the ref said offside but I guess that's just luck."

"Well good luck to you and hope that you manage to get through to the next round."

"Thank you."

"Of course if you want to see Toiletdonia in action you can watch all the coverage from the WF/SP and the Toiletdonian international on Ocean sports 1&2."

"Until then I'm Lio Surrido!"

"And I'm Perra Saman."
Astronaut
Finance manager
Hallucinater
Priest

Nation of FSM
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of FSM » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 am

Start of the game was great. 5th minute of the game, our star player, Erik Lapp made first goal. After 26 minutes our goalkeeper Conrad Werner collides our own player and broges his hand.

Eastfield Lodge scores in 29th minute when Jens Schneider makes epic mistake and passes to opponent player. Bruno Neumann aren`t good enought and can`t stop the ball. In 58th minute Our defence sleeps again, and opponents attackers gets easily to the goal. Neumann mess up again and situation is 2-1.

In 86th minute Eastfield strikes again. Our players are exhausted and can`t stop the attack. Game ends and gutted players of FSM gets away and prepares to the next game, when eastfield celebrates their first victory.
Military factbook
Map
White (Peacetime readiness)
Blue (Increased peacetime readiness)
Yellow (Political conflict, Armed Forces ready to deploy)
Red (Limited war/Serious political conflict)- current
Black (Unlimited war)

Eastfield Lodge
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eastfield Lodge » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 am

Managerial team:

Manager: Ronald Caesar. He is the most successful modern manager of all time in the country, and his titles include winning the PELSF Football Championships a grand total of 7 times, three of them came with Benton FC during his first time as manager. The other four came as part of the quad-triple, which has only occurred once in PELSF region so far. This involves one team taking the National League, the National Cup and the PELSF Football Champioships for four times in a row. He also managed the Half Boy and Copportopia national teams, and both teams won the PELSF IF Trophy.
Ass. Manager: Vladimir O'Shea
First Team Coach: Adam Loftus

Team: (although I will most of the time post a team line-up for each match, so use that first). Starters are in bold.

Strikers:
Dylan Bell (CF), Captain: plays for RGS Athletic, scored in the final of the PSF Football Championships in Aswan and Syrene. He is one of the three most deadly strikers in the current Empire, and with 32 goals, we can expect some more. Age: 30, Goals Scored: 32
Shabeen Ahmad Jnr (CF and WF): plays for RGS Athletic, he was one of the rising stars of the youth league and cup competitions, Shabeen Ahmad Jnr has penned a contract that made him the youngest footballer to turn professional in the top flight. Top scorer for the international team so far. Age: 25, Goals scored: 50
Chris Lau (CF and WF): plays for RGS Athletic. He rarely plays in the national team, but is itching to get away from his bench role at his club team to play first team somewhere else. Age: 28, Goals Scored: 6
Adam Johnson (WF): Plays for WB Albion. First team at home, he does have a bit of flair, but still has quite a good eye for opportunities, albeit the fact that he has never scored as of yet. Age: 24, Goals Scored: 1
Sameer Ahmad (CF and L&R MF): plays for Cleopatrana FC in Delaclava, record signing for the 2nd Divison side St. Bartholomew Wanderers; 2nd Divison player of the year twice. He was dropped from the starting line-up halfway thorugh the previous WC due to his lack of goals (3 compared to his brother's 19). He is overshadowed by his brother, but has found a move away from VLC FC to prove his worth. Age: 27, Goals Scored: 9

Midfielders:
James Tarpy (L&R MF, DMF,can also play WF): plays for NT United. Does play in quite a few positions, but his usual position is on the flank. He is quite a tall player, at 192 cm tall, but he hates using his head unless he finds himself inside the box somehow. Age: 30, Goals Scored: 2
James Scott (all of midfield): plays for FM Town. Goals Scored: 0
Daniel Scott (all of midfield): plays for FM Town. These two are twins (not identical, thankfully) and they both play for the same team, so there is a lot of competition between these two for a chance to score and outplay the other. Both are 29 years old. Goals Scored: 0
Ben Maddison (L&R MF, AMF, can also play in WF): plays for SS City. Voted Fairest Player of the season at least three times, whilst playing for a multitude of clubs, with five teams taking him on loan for half a season. He hasn't actually chosen which team to play for yet, but he is sticking with SS City at the moment, considering they are the first team to sign him and they did that just recently. Age: 24, Goals Scored: 1
Thomas O'Henly (all of midfield): plays for Salaga in QPeMA. At 20 years of age, this kid is the youngest player in the team, but still hasn't played in the top flight. He's only here due to his potential. Goals Scored: 2
Alex Gallagher (all of midfield): plays for SS City.
Jack Gallagher (all of midfield): plays for Macaronia FC. Another set of twins, identical this time, and also a set of really bad troublemakers. Combined these two have had five times as many more cards than the rest of the players in the team combined. In seven out of ten matches one of these two play, there is a yellow card involved. One in every twenty matches ends up with one of these two being sent off. Ages: 24
Kyle Etherington (L&R MF): plays for NT United. Quite the opposite of the above two. He hasn't had a card in his life, yet 19% of the opposition players who tackle him get a red card. The percentage may look small, but still significant. He has quick feet, and can move the ball around basically anyone. Not very team-minded on the other hand, so is a bit of a ball hog. Age: 26

Defenders:
David Patterson (RB and CB): plays for WB Albion. The tall man at the back, but he is also a very good weightlifter. He is good-tempered, but he has once thrown an opposition player over his net and into the advertising boards. Needless to say he was suspended for a month after that rather odd incident. But that was a rare incident, he usually doesn't do that. Age: 30, Goals Scored: 0
Geoff Wood (CB): plays for UR Town. Little is known about this ex-criminal turned football star. He was done for shoplifting, drugs, murder and desertion from the army, but all in different countries. This guy is technically a citizen of around 500 nations, so he could hide away in any one of them. Now he has a tracking chip drilled into his skull, so he can't hide for long. Still, he does appear around incidents in foreign changing rooms when something gets stolen. Age: 28, Goals Scored: 1
Dimitar Klitschko (all of defence): plays for Seniors FC. Rumour has it that he is a zombie, but one thing is for sure; there was a Dimitar Klitschko born more than a century before the onset of the first World Cup, and he had no death certificate. And this Dimitar has no birth certificate, so no-one knows how old he is. He is quite fast and agile, but he could just have tons of operations done on him. He is also the key defender for the senior (80+) national team. Age: 436, the only quadcentenarian in the commonwealth. Goals Scored: 1
Leonardo Williams (LB and RB): plays for Monksville United. Cousin of Westmeadow Tavern center forward Emily Williams, but they play at nearly the opposite ends of the pitch. When playing against each other, he has injured her once, and that was quite a small injury she got. Still, he does get involved in the game, even if it means that he slides a lot in an attempt to get the ball. He has been promoted from the bench in light of the recent retirement of former captain Matthew Lawrence. Age: 26, Goals Scored: 0
John Irvine (LB and RB): plays for Macaronia FC. This guy demands money every time someone forces him to speak. This does present some problems on the pitch, so he isn't that effective when it comes to teamwork. Still, he is one of the richest players on the team. Age: 29, Goals Scored: 0
Wayne Brookes (All of defence): plays for UR Town. He was voted Debuting Player of the Year after Shabeen Ahmad Jnr was awarded it. But nowadays, he lacks vitality, probably because he plays with a bionic arm and leg, but this does give him a ferocious tackle, often breaking other players legs in the course of doing his job. When he does take a shot at the other end, it usually forces everyone to get out of the way, but it also makes holes in the back of the net, and is too fast for some referees to see, so that's why he's only scored one recorded goal. Age: 24, Goals Scored: 4
Jane Williamson (All of defence): plays for St. Bartholomews Wanderers. Currently the only (and the first) girl on the team, she is rather small, but what she lacks in size, she makes up for in speed and ferocity. Is prone to receiving a few cards now and then, but almost always plays clean. Age:21, Goals Scored: 0

Goalkeepers:
Aidan Jagger: plays for WB Albion. He has scored a goal in the WC 49, but this was just down to pure luck (at least everyone hopes it was) and then two more the following WC (eek). One of the star goalies in the squad, he has proved himself to be reliable, time and time again (except from that one point where he accidentally threw the ball into his own net). Age: 27, Goals Scored: 3
Matthew Barnet: plays for Sparta U Gladiators in Kalasion. A reserve goalie who is, more often than not, is likened to as the perennial bench warmer. Age: 24, Goals Scored: 1
Bennett Wood: plays for RGS Athletic. This guy has done a great job in being the last line of defense for the country's top club team, but this season his team haven't done a great deal up front negating his fine work at the back. Age: 29, Goals Scored: 1

Total Goal Tally (retired players only) (all competitons):
Matthew Lawrence: 7

Formation: Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 (names are examples)

-------------Dylan Bell-------------Shabeen Ahmad Jnr

------------------------James Scott (AMF)
----Ben Maddison----------------------James Tarpy

------------------------Daniel Scott (DMF)

--Leonardo Williams-----------------------Ben Patterson
--------------Dimitar Klitschko---Geoff Wood

---------------------------Aidan Jagger
but shall revert to 4-3-3 with two WFs and a CF along with one DMF and two SMFs to support the WFs occasionally.

In the event my opponent posts an RP first, they may:

Select my scorers: Y (usually the front two get the goals)
Give out yellow cards to my players: Y (not more than five)
Give out red cards to my players: Y (only one more than the number given to your team)
RP injuries to my players: Y (only state that the player is injured, I'll decide whether to make them serious, and only a maximum of 3)
Godmod injuries: N
Godmod scoring events: Y (to a certain extent)
Godmod other events: Y (to a realistic sensible extent)
Style Modifier: Counter-attacking +1 (out of 3) and +2 (out of 5).
WARNING! Failure to comply with the above shall result in your nation being overturned with fire by my extensive set of super WMDs.

Kit:
Economic Left/Right: -5.01 (formerly -5.88)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.31 (formerly 2.36)
ISideWith UK
My motto translates to: "All Eat Fish and Chips!"
First person to post the 10,000th reply to a thread on these forums.
International Geese Brigade - Celebrating 0 Radiation and 3rd Place!
info to be added
stuff to be added
This nation partially represents my political, social and economic views.

Eastfield Lodge
Postmaster-General

Democratic Socialists

Postby Eastfield Lodge » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:38 am

The Gazzette Sports

Two competitions in short order, and the first is under-way

After crashing out of the Cup of Harmony, and before the next set of qualifiers start, what do international players do? They keep their skills up, and Ronald Caesar (who is still manager even though the team went below expectations in the CoH) had decided to enter two tournaments in quick succession, two tournaments that happen to be in nations very familiar to footballing enthusiasts: Toiletdonia, for the Tolietdonian International, but first to Warkus, for the Warkus Football/Soccer Professional.
The team missed the live draw, but were told that they were drawn into the "Group of Death", with hosts Warkus, Toiletdonia (of all teams) and Nation Of FSM (seriously, who the heck are they?). And after one match, the match against the team from the unknown country, Eastfield Lodge top the group after winning 3-1, going behind early on to an Erik Lapp goal in the fifth minute, after three defensive mistakes (passing to the opponent, slipping and letting player past and rubbish marking), coupled with a wet pitch, let him through after a one-two to fire low into the corner of the net. The team tightened up defensively after that.
Just three minutes later, Dylan Bell came up with an opportunity to level things, but just couldn't get the ball under control after an awkward Shabeen Ahmad III pass and fired wide of the goal, when it should have been buried in the back of the net. The attempt however gave the team that much needed confidence boost, and they started playing with a lot more purpose. After fifteen minutes, the team had got another three attempts on goal, only for all three to be saved by Conrad Werner. But the tides of battle turned when the opposition goalie broke his hand in colliding with David Patterson, the man made of tough muscle, while trying to collect a bad corner. The resulting injury forced him to be substituted for reserve goalie Bruno Neumann, but the injury clouded the defence's judgement, especially that of Jens Schneider, who just three minutes later attempts a backpass to the goalie, which falls very short. The ball wasn't even collected; it was just one-timed into the top-right hand corner by Shabeen Ahmad III, giving Neumann absolutely no chance. Half-Time: 1-1, and a loud yelling coming from the EL changing room.
Second half, and the equaliser really took the fight out of the opposition, who just couldn't string more than three passes together, and just couldn't keep the ball. Surprisingly, it took thirteen minutes before the defence was fully torn apart; playing like that, it was embarrassing that it took that long before they were ripped apart. Dylan Bell got the through ball of James Tarpy, cuts inside Jens Schneider, and scores what should have been his second, but was only his first. Neumann, beaten again, just sat there dejected. As the whole team were by the last 10 minutes of normal time, EL just biding their time, passing the ball around and tiring out the opposition, before Shabeen Ahmad III began a "blistering run" (it was more of a walk in the park, to be honest) into the box and walked the ball into the net after 86 minutes, Neumann still sitting where had been for nearly half an hour and either not noticing the ball was being rolled into the back of the net, or just so depressed that he let the ball in. Final score: 3-1, when it should have been at least 10-1.

Team to play Toiletdonia: Starting XI (i.e. those in bold on my roster)

Goal Tally WF/SP:
Shabeen Ahmad III: 2
Dylan Bell: 1
ISideWith UK
info to be added
stuff to be added

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 am

RP CUTOFF

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 am

Matchday 2

Group A

Warkus 2-1 Nation Of FSM
Eastfield Lodge 0-0 Toiletdonia

Congrats to meh self who made it to the next round. And better luck next time for Nation Of FSM, the first team eliminated.

Warkus (2 W, 0 D, 0 L, 3 GF,1 1 GA, 2 GD)(6 Points)
Eastfield Lodge (1 W, 1 D, 0 L, 3 GF, 0 GA, 3 GD) (4 Points)
Toiletdonia (0 W, 1 D, 1 L, 0 GF, 1 GA, -1 GD) (1 Points)
Nation Of FSM ( 0 W, 0 D, 2 L, 2 GF, 5 GA, -2 GD) (0 Points)

Group B

Undeadzombiee 1-1 Westmeadow Tavern
Tarrentum 0-2 Silver Beach

Better luck next time Tarrentum, the first team in group B out of the WF/SP!

Westmeadow Tavern (1 W, 1 D, 0 L, 4 GF, 1 GA, 3 GD) (4 Points)
Undeadzombiee (1 W, 1 D, 0 L,  3 GF, 1 GA, 2 GD) (4 Points)
Silver Beach (1 W, 0 D, 1 L, 2 GF, 2 GA, 0 GD) (3 Points)
Tarrentum (0 W, 0 D, 2 L, 0 GF, 5 GA, -5 GD) (0 Points)

Undeadzombiee
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Undeadzombiee » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 am

The Zombiee's tied West Meadow Tavern 1-1. In the 81th minute, Kalen scored the tying goal, much to Zombiee fans relief. In order to make it to the next round, 8/9 (1/9 to win the group) scenarios could happen:

a) If we win against Tarrentum. This is a strong possibility, because Tarrentum has already been eliminated, and also because our players have a bit of extra money.

b) If we tie Tarrentum. Then, if WT beats SB, then we are second behind WT, because WT would have 7, we would have 5, and SB would have 3. But if SB beats WT, then SB has 6, we have 5, and WT has 4. If they tie, we come in second.

c) If we lose, and WT wins. Then the standings would be WT 7, us 4, SB 3, T 3. If WT loses, it turns out to be: SB 6, WT 4 (ahead on tiebreakers), us 4, T 3. Also, if they tie, then the standings are WT 5, us 4 (win on tiebreakers), SB 4, T 3.

Toiletdonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Toiletdonia » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 am

"Welcome back to Warkus for day 2 of this cup!"

"Yes hello!"

"I'm Lio Surrido."

"And I'm Perra Saman!"

"Here we are after a dull but good day for Toiletdonia."

"Yes Toiletdonia got a 0-0 draw with Eastfield Lodge a very good result for us."

"The draw puts us still in with a chance to go through to the semi-finals."

"Toiletdonia battled it out for a painful 90 minutes of goalless football."

"Toa Tota hit the crossbar from range and Victor Milak missed from the penalty spot."

"The game ended with both teams one man down."

"Yes Tellvos was sent off for a nasty challenge on James Tarpy."

"Eastfield Lodges Bell was sent off for hacking Milak in the box. Same he fluffed the penalty!"

"The draw mean Toiletdonia need a win in the final game and hope Eastfield lodge lose. They also need a 4 goal change in Goal difference."

"Toiletdonia could be in for a struggle to go through into the next round but they have a chance."

"Before we leave first we have an interview from a man who may not be as well know as the rest but he plays his part every game."

"We would like you to welcome Harry Daniels!"

:clap:

"Hi everyone."

"How well do you think Toiletdonia can do in this cup."

"If we push for it we could go all the way!"

"What are your thought on Toiletdonia's goalless start to the campaign?"

"I think that that will change in our next game and is nothing to worry about."

"Finally which team do you think poses the biggest threat?"

"Warkus: They're on home turf and are looking dangerous."

"Well that's all for today be sure to tune in tomorrow for the latest in Toiletdonian sport!"

"Until then goodbye and good luck!"
Astronaut
Finance manager
Hallucinater
Priest

Eastfield Lodge
Postmaster-General

Democratic Socialists

Postby Eastfield Lodge » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:05 am

The Gazzette Sports

Draw against Toiletdonia leaves us needing a point against Warkus.

A goalless draw in the WF/SP against Toiletdonia left the team needing to takes points of Warkus in order to be sure of advancing to the next round. In a hotly contested match-up, both sides could have scored at least 5 each, but the the goalies of both sides as well as the defences did their job and did it perfectly. Which means there wasn't much to report on, but oh well, you can watch the highlights and hopefully they'll be better.

Bits from the live match commentary:

"Welcome to the live match, here on ELTV Sports 1. We're here at Noárn Oly in Warkus for the second match of the group stage of the WF/SP. Today's Group A match was cited to be a must-win for both teams, but should Eastfield Lodge get the win, they would be all but through. The teams line up for kick-off, Eastfield Lodge with the ball and going from left to right on your screen."

"Dimitar Klitschko passes the ball to James Tarpy, who makes up the field, only to be held up by Tellvos who seems to be hanging off Tarpy's shirt. The referee has noticed it and will give a free kick to Eastfield Lodge. Tarpy to take. He crosses the ball in, and Dylan Bell heads it over the bar. 14 minutes in, and the first shot has come, but it should have been a goal. The defenders were too busy ball watching and let Bell drift through."

"Tota has the ball down this near side, defensive pressure is good and he is forced down to the corner flag. A little tussle, and the ball goes our for a corner, to the great dismay of Leonardo Williams. Corner taken by Tellvos. Cleared with a header from Wood, but it lands at Tota's feet. He takes the shot from range and hits the crossbar. Halfway through the first half, and that was the closest shot we've had so far."

"Ben Maddison on the far side, skips past one, goes past another, crosses it in and deflected out for a corner by Fiden. But the EL players seem to have stopped and are calling for handball and a penalty, and the referee has gone to his official on the far side ... and the referee has signalled for a corner. The EL players aren't happy about that, and the replay indicates that the referee got the decision wrong! That could change the game a lot."

"Milak down the far side, almost all of the EL players are stuck in the box. He fakes a cross and then dribbles into the box, gets ready and gets tackled by Dylan Bell. But wait a minute, the ref's signalled for a penalty, and he's reaching for his pocket, and brings out a red card! Dylan Bell, the captain of the team, has been sent from the pitch for what seemed a perfectly legitimate tackle. All of the EL players, and even some of the Toiletdonian players for some reason, are now furious at the ref because of that. Eastfield Lodge will have to ride out the remaining 30 minutes with 10 men. Looking at the replay, I would say that the ref's view seems to be blocked by Tota. And from this reverse angle, the ref has got it wrong; Dylan Bell did get the ball first. He did trip the player, but he got the ball first, not the man. Milak steps up to take the penalty. Aidan Jagger gets ready. Milak runs up and THE PENALTY IS SAVED BY JAGGER! Milak messed it up horribly, and it was going for the outside of the post anyways, but Jagger made sure and the scores remain level. Milak has messed up the penalty he shouldn't have got."

"10 minutes left in the match, and Tarpy receives the ball on the far side. He wrestles past Tellvos and gets into the box, only for Tellvos to come back and sweep is legs off the grass. Penalty surely? No, the ref has given a free kick on the edge of the box. But he's reaching for his pocket and brings out the red that Tellvos deserves. Toiletdonia are also down to ten men as Tellvos is sent from the field. But Eastfield Lodge, for the second time today, have been denied a legitimate penalty. Tarpy was a yard inside the box when he got tackled so what was the ref thinking. Nevertheless, Tarpy takes the free kick, and it hits the post! How close was that to being a spectular winning goal.!"

"Ben Maddison, passes to captain Shabeen Ahmad III, who takes into his stride and draws Daniels off his line. Shabeen lobs the keeper, and it's going in. But it's cleared off the line by Fiden, and that is all but it, as the three minutes of stoppage time are up. Final score 0-0, but certainly not boring."

Team to play Warkus: Starting XI (Sameer Ahmad stands in for the suspended Dylan Bell)

Goal Tally WF/SP:
Shabeen Ahmad III: 2
Dylan Bell: 1
ISideWith UK
info to be added
stuff to be added

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 pm

In the second matchday of the WF/SP, Silver Beach defeated Tarrentum 2-0 with two second half goals. IN the first half, it was a boring match, as only one shot combined form both sides was taken. It was a long range shot from Charles Stando that was easily saved by the keeper for Tarrentum, and the half ended 0-0.

But in the second half, it was a new mission by Silver Beach, as they started attacking better and launching shots on goal. In the 52nd minute, Jacob Jenkins got free and fired from the 6, but hit the crossbar and it was cleared. But Sean Johnson dribbled the ball up in the 60th minute and crossed the ball to Stuart, who SCORED!!!!! off of a header to make the score 1-0 in favor of Silver Beach. Then in the 78th, Charles Stando got a PK and drilled it to take a 2-0 lead for Silver Beach which they would not relinquish. The opponents looked like a header went in, but they had a questionable offsides call against them, but Silver Beach won 2-0. Silver Beach has 3 points and it is a must win against Westmeadow Tavern if they want to go to the knockouts

Warkus
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Warkus » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:24 am

RP CUTOFF
Last edited by Warkus on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports