NATION

PASSWORD

International Cup of 7ball III - OOC

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fleuronordicia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fleuronordicia » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:53 am

All of you are cordially invited, by the way, to participate in the live group draw happening on the #7ball channel on EsperNet IRC. (Click the link to join and use your nation name as your nick when prompted.) The draw will happen at 10:30 PM US/Canada Eastern Daylight Time. Hope to see you there.
Puppet of Damukuni.
Peuples Nordiques des Fleurs + Route 201 = Fleuronordicia

Fleuronordicia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Technical Difficulty

Postby Fleuronordicia » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Ladies and gentlemen:

Something has gone wrong with my results formatting. I checked to make sure the BBcode I was using is correct, and it was. My signature line is ending up outside my posts for some reason. Until I find a way to reconcile the BBcode with the results formatting, the tournament is on hold until further notice.

I will let you know if I have to submit a report to Technical about this, in which this tournament would effectively have to be cancelled look a little messy with results formatting.

Additionally, a new match schedule will be forthcoming once I resolve this. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely, Damukuni (Fleuronordicia)
Puppet of Damukuni.

Kep
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kep » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:34 am

Hello,
Is there an update on the status of IC7 III?

Fleuronordicia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

New Schedule Forthcoming

Postby Fleuronordicia » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Kep wrote:Hello,
Is there an update on the status of IC7 III?

Yes. I'm writing up a new schedule now.

The quarterfinal stage of the 3rd International Cup of 7ball will restart on Monday, 28 November 2016, with the next cutoff at 11:59 PM US Eastern Time on that day. All nations in the quarterfinal stage may submit up to two (2) additional RPs, of sufficient length, between now and that time, to be scored. RP bonus will be retained for the purposes of this rule.
Puppet of Damukuni.

Previous

Return to NS Sports