NATION

PASSWORD

Runner Cup 6 Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Runner Cup 6 Everything Thread

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello, and Welcome to the Runner Cup 6 in Santaclausisgodistan, where everyone is named Santa Claus and it's Christmas every day. So Merry Christmas. IC information is in the next post. Here is the Pots and Schedule. Cutoff time will be between 8 and 10 PM EDT (UTC-4) usually but may vary as noted.
Pot 1
Santaclausisgodistan (Host)
Boring Paradise
Carialus
The Sword Bloke

Pot 2
United States of Devonta
Zenic
Sarrbia
Fhulghamous Peninsula

Pot 3
Frenline Delpha
San Llera
New West Guiana
Port Christopher

Pot 4
Volcanoc
Maretta
Welcomzia
Stellonia

Groups:

Group A:
Boring Paradise
United States of Devonta
Frenline Delpha
Volcanoc

Group B:
The Sword Bloke
Sarrbia
San Llera
Maretta

Group C:
Carialus
Fhulghamous Peninsula
New West Guiana
Stellonia

Group D:
Santaclausisgodistan
Zenic
Port Christopher
Welcomzia

Schedule:
Wednesday, August 19: Everything Thread Opens
Thursday, August 20: Group Draw Posted
Monday, August 24: Matchday 1 (1 vs. 4, 2 vs. 3)
Tuesday, August 25: Matchday 2 (4 vs. 3, 1 vs. 2)
Wednesday, August 26: Matchday 3 (2 vs. 4, 3 vs. 1)
Thursday, August 27: Tiebreaker Round (all three matchdays)
Friday, August 28: Quarterfinals (A1 vs. B2, C1 vs. D2, B1 vs. A2, D1 vs. C2)
Saturday, August 29: Semifinals (QF1 vs. QF2, QF3 vs. QF4) (CUTOFF WILL BE LATE)
Sunday, August 30: Third-Place Match and Championship Match

Post rosters and RP here. Please do not post reservation posts or OOC stuff here or it will be treated as spam and reported. As host, I reserve the right to do both of those if necessary but probably won't. Also, post RP permissions something like this

RP Permissions:

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes/No/Explain
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No/Explain
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No/Explain
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No/Explain
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes/No/Explain
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes/No/Explain
Godmod other events: Yes/No/Explain
Last edited by Santaclausisgodistan on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Background

Santaclausisgodistan is a nation in the North Pole of Esportiva where it is Christmas every day and everyone is named Santa Claus. They also all wear Santa suits (like on the flag) and are, essentially, Santa Clice. All participants (including players, coaches, referees, media, and others) and spectators in Runner Cup Six will receive Christmas gifts every day assuming they are on the Nice List. If they are naughty, they will be put on the Naughty List and receive lumps of coal. And the Christmas gifts will be good gifts too, so you want to be on the Nice List. Anyway, Christmas every day also means Christmas snow every day, so every game will be like Snow Clasico, which could make things interesting. But it's magical Christmas snow, so it's special. All fans in attendance will also get candy canes upon entry, whether they have been Nice or Naughty. These are courtesy of our resident Santa Clice.

Stadiums

North Pole Stadium
Hosting:
Group A, Quarterfinal 1, Final

North Pole Stadium is located in the town of North Pole, the northermost city in Santaclausisgodistan. It usually snows since it's always Christmas and it's the North Pole so Snow Clasico every day. That could make things kind of interesting. But the players will have to cope because it's magical Christmas snow. This is also the national stadiu of Santaclausisgodistan's national team.

Santa's Workshop Field
Hosting:
Group B, Quarterfinal 2, Semifinal 1

This field is located outside Santa's Workshop in Santa's Magical Workshop Land, just outside North Pole. Santa Claus (well, one of them anyway) lives in the workshop and he is the leader of Santaclausisgodistan. Sometimes he even comes out onto the field to kick balls around, but he won't do so during games. But beware of Santa impostors on the Naughty List, like the one in the photo here. They come to Santa Claus to beg for mercy and no coal, but he does not oblige.

Candy Cane Field
Hosting:
Group C, Quarterfinal 3, Semifinal 2

Candy Cane Field, notable for being the only turf field in use in this tournament, as well as the only non-soccer-specific stadium in use, is striped like a candy cane. It is also the home of the Lovely Underfelf University Fighting Candy Canes football, soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey teams. It is on the Lovely Underelf University campus in Elftown. Underelves are Santa's elves' assistants. So they are Santa's assistants' assistants. Neither elves nor underelves are officially citizens of Santaclausisgodistan, as they are not Santa Clice, and some outsiders have compared the system to apartheid or even slavery, but the elves, underelves, and Santa Clice all seem happy with it. After all, everyone loves Santa!

Gingerbread Field
Hosting:
Group D, Quarterfinal 4, Third-Place Match

Gingerbread Field is one of the most unique soccer stadiums in the world because it is made entirely out of gingerbread! While this would ordinarily make it very difficult to play on, the magic of Christmas has made it indestructible, uncrackable, uncrushable, and made it play just like a real soccer field. At the conclusion of the tournament, the magic will be lifted, it will turn back into normal gingerbread, and the winning team will be given a chance to eat it. Unfortunately, since the stadium is 25 miles away from North Pole Stadium, where the championship is being held, they will have to get on the bus and hope it's not snowing too hard.

Merry Christmas!
Last edited by Santaclausisgodistan on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Frenline Delpha Soccer
"The Anacondas"

Style Mod: -1.5
Trigamme: FND

Team Management
Manager- Samuel Snaker Jr. (Son of our leader)- 2nd Runner Cup
Assitant Manager- Markey Filner
Starting Roster
Striker- #6 Darnel Samson- Experience: 4 years with SC Anaconda (FDSL)
Striker- #15 Hunter Basing- Experience: 5 years with Peak Ice (FDSL)
LM- #12 Smith Cripes- Experience: 3 years with SC Anaconda
CM- #5 Russman Stuelen- Experience: 2 years with Klub Bender (FDSL)
CM- #24 Albert Treklire- 5 years with Green Valley SC (FDSL)
RM- #13 Trinity Gerbon- 4 years with Green Valley SC
LB- #19 Paul MarDorn- 3 years with Klub Bender
CB- #2 Charlie Vearnin- 2 years with Peak Ice
CB- #8 Matthew Youngs- 3 years with Lightport Jaguars SC (FDSL)
RB- #10 Jacom Delbin- 2 years with Trinity Hope SC (FDSL)
GK- #0 Carter Lourange - 7 years with SC Anaconda
Captain
Bench
Striker- #4 Varnon Xavier- 4 years with Barbarian Archer (FDSL)
Striker- #14 Pablo Viktor- 2 years with Lightport Jaguars SC
Mid- #3 Wyklel Farnmy- 5 years with Peak Ice
Mid- #9 Wesly Staple- 3 years with Barbarian Archer
Mid- #17 Lukas Finch- 4 years with Klub Bender
Mid- #20 Noah Debellifield- 6 years with Vestible Club SC (FDSL)
Back- #7 Reggie Wyatt- 3 years with Green Valley SC
Back- #11 Salty Lane- 4 years with Barbarian Archer
Back- #16 Peter Deer- 4 years with Trinity Hope SC
Back- #21 David Minet- 2 years with Peak Ice
GK- #00 Caymen Kilport- 3 years with Green Valley SC
GK- #1 Giovani Greko- 3 years with Klub Bender

Choose My Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: N
Injure Players: Y (No more than three games missed)
Godmod Injury Events: N
Red Card Players: Y (1 per game)
Yellow Card Players: Y (Up to 3 per game)
Godmod Other Events: N

4-4-2

08/24/15: @ United States of Devonta
08/25/15: @Volcanoc
8/26/15: vs. Boring Paradise
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 pm

SANTACLAUSISGODISTAN SOCCER ROSTER

Santaclausisgodistan is a nation located in the North Pole of Esportiva where it is Christmas every day and everyone is named Santa Claus. As a result, the players can only be distinguished by their numbers. After one of them scores a goal, they will throw presents and candy canes into the stands for the fans to catch and enjoy. They are Santa Claus. That is what they do. And it's Christmas every day. Their uniforms are Santa suits. Just like the flag. That's all Santa Clice ever wear. And yes, the plural of Santa Claus is Santa Clice.

Roster:

Head Coach: Santa Claus
Assistants: Santa Claus, Santa Claus

Lineup:
Santaclausisgodistan uses a 3-4-3 diamond and a +5 style modifier.

GK #1 Santa Claus
DL #2 Santa Claus
DC #3 Santa Claus
DR #4 Santa Claus
DMC #5 Santa Claus (Captain)
ML #6 Santa Claus
MR #7 Santa Claus
OMC #8 Santa Claus
FW #9 Santa Claus
FW #10 Santa Claus
FW #11 Santa Claus

Bench:

GK #12 Santa Claus
DL #13 Santa Claus
DC #14 Santa Claus
DC #15 Santa Claus
DR #16 Santa claus
DMC #17 Santa Claus
ML #18 Santa Claus
MR #19 Santa Claus
OMC #20 Santa Claus
FW #21 Santa Claus
FW #22 Santa Claus
GK #23 Santa Claus

Stadium:

Santaclausisgodistan plays at North Pole Stadium. Since it's Christmas every day, it usually snows, which means Snow Clasico every home game. But it's a Christmas snow so it's special.

RP Permissions:

Choose my goalscorers: Yes, though if you don't identify them by their uniform number and/or position, I reserve the right to pick any goalscorers I want if I RP second. I will of course keep other details the same.
Godmod scoring events: Yes,
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Image Image Image
(from left to right) Stellonia's home kit, Stellonia's away kit, Stellonia's GK kit
Kits made by K Kits of Kernansquillec

STELLONIA SQUAD FOR RUNNER CUP VI

Coaching Staff
Manager: Kenneth TXELEMI (aged 40)
Assistant Manager: Sigmund JAMES (aged 51)
Trainer: John NEREMISE (aged 33)

Players
#1 TXELEMIGTE (captain) (aged 33, plays with Arsenal of Greenville, 96 caps, 0 goals) GK
#2 Sele JOHNSON (aged 28, plays with Redport United, 75 caps, 3 goals) RB
#3 TSELAMINGA (fourth captain) (aged 27, plays with Banema Warriors FC, 54 caps, 20 goals) CF/RW/AM
#4 Sam JOHNSON (aged 25, plays with Banema Warriors FC, 37 caps, 10 goals) AM/CM
#5 Drew SAMUELS (aged 25, plays with Banemaklub, 25 caps, 4 goals) LB/LM
#6 Etxam EFISAFEN (aged 19, plays with Sizu Motors FC, 6 caps, 0 goals) CB/LB/RB
#7 John TXALAFIGA (aged 27, plays with Banema Warriors, 10 caps, 1 goal) DM/CM
#8 Joe SIMPSON (aged 31, Stelloniville Strikers, 37 caps, 2 goals) LM/RM
#9 Ebenezer JAMESON (aged 23, plays with Redport United, 16 caps, 2 goals) CF
#10 T'HALAFIGA (aged 22, plays with Selu Island United, 4 caps, 0 goals) AM/CF
#11 James SAVIDAN (aged 21, plays with Xani Warriors FC, 7 caps, 1 goal) LM/LB/AM
#12 Joseph JOHNSON (aged 25, plays with Banema Warriors FC, 32 caps, 7 goals) LW, RW, CF
#13 Sam TXALAFIGA (third captain) (aged 32, plays with Halu City, 59 caps, 29 goals) CF
#14 John SAMUELS (aged 29, plays with Redport United, 58 caps, 3 goals) CB/LB/DM/LM
#15 SALAMIGI (aged 31, plays with Banema Warriors FC, 47 caps, 6 goals) LB
#16 AFALAMIGE (second captain) (aged 41, plays with Xani Warriors FC, 153 caps, 25 goals) AM/CM/DM
#17 Metan SIFILE (aged 21, plays with Banema Warriors FC, 7 caps, 0 goals) CB/DM
#18 Sam JAMESON (aged 22, plays with New Bigtopia Army FC, 22 caps, 3 goals) RM/LM/DM
#19 HALAFIGE (aged 25, plays with Halu City, 15 caps, 1 goal) RM/AM
#20 Sam SAMUELS (aged 23, plays with Redport United, 36 caps, 4 goals) RB/CB/DM/RM
#21 John EFISAFEN (aged 21, plays with Sizu Motors FC, 11 caps, 1 goal) CB/CF
#22 Etxam SALEMGI (aged 34, plays with Selu Island United, 23 caps, 0 goals) GK
#23 John SMITH (aged 27, plays with Stelloniville Strikers, 3 caps, 0 goals) GK

Starting XI (4-4-2 diamond, narrow midfield):
GK: TXELEMIGTE
RB: Sele JOHNSON
CB: Extam EFISAFEN
CB: John SAMUELS
LB: Drew SAMUELS
RM: Sam JAMESON
LM: Joe SIMPSON
AM: Sam JOHNSON
DM: John TXALAFIGA
CF: TSELAMINGA
CF: Sam TXALAFIGA

Style Modifier: -1.5

Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes (in a realistic fashion)
RP injuries to my players: Yes (Up to one every other game)
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (in a realistic fashion, with no extreme injuries)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes (Up to four a game)
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (Up to one every other game)
Godmod other events: Yes (in a realistic fashion)
Please send me a telegram if you are not certain about what situations can be called "realistic."

Note: All players play in Stellonia. Starting XI may change from game to game.

Stadia:
Warrior Park (62,500 capacity, located in Banemaville, home to Banema Warriors FC)
Striker Stadium (39,000 capacity, located in Stelloniville, home to Stelloniville Strikers and Union and Equality FC)
Great Island Park (22,100 capacity, located in Westport, home to Selu Island United, Warriors of the Island, and Westport Club)

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:56 pm

SAN LLERA NATIONAL TEAM

Name: San Llera National Team
Nickname: The Swagfish
Great Leader: Alejandro Llano
Head Coach: Vacant, interim coach is Marko Vujvic
Assistant Coaches: Pietro Madonna, Pere Dissa
Factbook: Here
Style Modifier: +.65

History of San Llera
San Llera has a long and storied history and has always had a passion for the game (In fact, the native peoples of San Llera claim to have invented soccer, though their claim is rarely recognized or even acknowledged). However, San Llera has only participated in the World Cup. Just prior to that World Cup, San Llera participated in its first international tournament, a tournament for newcomers entitled the Baptism of Fire. The Baptism of Fire started very well for San Llera with a perfect 5-wins-in-5-games group stage, but the 1-seed San Llera was knocked out in the round of 16 by 16-seed Flardania. It was a disappointing end to their run, but it still left San Llera confident that they could do well in World Cup Qualifying. Unfortunately, they were often left at the mercy of more experienced nations, and San Llera disappointed their hopeful fanbase with a mere 11 points in 14 games, not even coming close to qualifying for the World Cup.

In San Llera's second attempt at qualifying for the World Cup, they hoped to do a bit better now that they had some experience, but they disappointed once again. With 14 points, a small improvement, they left qualifying in sixth place and without a ticket to either the World Cup or the Cup of Harmony. However, they did settle for an invite to the Runner Cup.

As for the history of the nation itself, here is an excerpt from the national factbook:
"San Llera came into existence as the natives rose up against their overseas captors in 1857. After a bloody coup which resulted in the beheadings of most foreign government officials, San Llera remained stagnant as the natives returned to their old ways. The first president of San Llera was Dorano Trecci, a member of the Homeland Party. Parties have since been outlawed in San Llera. Recently, with the "presidency" of Alejandro Llano, San Llera has experienced a boom in population and economy along with urbanization. However, the people maintain their old traditions today."

Kits
Home
Away
Goalkeeper

Coaching Staff

Great Leader Alejandro Llano - Doesn't actually do anything
Interim Head Coach Marko Vujvic - After former head coach Jon Lleranerus sadly fell into a coma and died, his loyal assistant Marko Vujvic became the interim whilst San Llera looked for a replacement. Vujvic is not from San Llera, which garnered a lot of controversy when he was hired, but the people of San Llera have come to quite like the coach. He is outgoing yet calm and known for his tactical skill, making him the polar opposite of his predecessor.
Assistant Coach Pietro Madonna - No relation to singer, Madonna is very good at helping to develop young players. He is the only coach San Llera has who is adept at making players better.
Assistant Coach Pere Dissa - A very similar coach to the deceased Lleranerus, Dissa is passionate and very outspoken about his beliefs. Players coached by him tend to be very conditioned.

Roster
Postion First Name Last Name - Age - Club - Description
GK Chimo Fons (VC) - 29 years old - Image Llerana SC - A reliable keeper who is commanding in the air and almost never makes mental errors, Fons is the obvious choice for starting goalkeeper despite some struggles in the last World Cup.
GK Marcel Fons - 25 years old - Image Llara Llera - The younger brother of Chimo, Marcel is considered a keeper for the future.
GK Didac Escutia - 30 years old - Image I.K Cora City - "Wallpaper" is the streakiest player in the region, and Vujvic is afraid that he'll single-handedly give away a couple of games if he plays.
LB Jacque Olivier - 27 years old - Image Llerana SC - Olivier is an unremarkable defender who is smart but not spectacular. Unfortunately, poor play in the last World Cup campaign put him on thin ice for his starting job. But a solid qualifying meant that he should get the nod on the Runner Cup.
CB Marc Abello - 31 years old - Image Pantans - Once a prodigy, a horrific injury stopped his progress but he has worked his way back onto the national team. Now, back is one of the best defenders on the national team, with his great passing ability and acute awareness.
CB Alexandre De Gonia - 27 years old - Image Llerana SC - "The Soviet Swan" is the dirtiest player on the team, and will slide tackle anyone in sight. However, those who know him will tell you that he's a very kind, gentle, and romantic man. But if you see him on the pitch, you will start to doubt this.
RB Antoni Belles - 22 years old - Image Granger Dragonites - Belles is a young speedster that loves to overlap with winger and put in crosses but often gets caught in possession. However, he recently has been better at getting back on defense and not acting his age.
LB Pau Milla - 29 years old - Image Cremando Llera - Just a year ago, Milla was still playing street soccer in the tiny village he was brought up in. Since then, he has been discovered and given a spot on Cremando Llera, who he helped to a shocking 3rd place finish with his excellent awareness and flashy ball skills.
CB Gerard Quella - 24 years old - Image - Two World Cups ago, Quella was a shock selection who nobody had heard of. But solid World Cup play and his team's inclusion in the inaugural season of San League Soccer have made him an established player known for his clever passing.
CB Sergi Batista - 28 years old - Image Ousevale Borough - Batista, nicknamed "Beast", has a considerable size advantage over other players but not much else. He is 6'8"'and 250 pounds, and fantastic in the air, but he has been found lacking in areas such as awareness and on-ball defending. However, coaches in recent press conferences have pressed that he has improved considerably in those areas, and expectations are high for Batista to finally show more technical ability.
RB Marco Capo - 23 years old - Image Chell SC - Capo could be considered to be the polar opposite of Batista. The Chell SC defender possesses probably the highest soccer IQ of anybody on San Llera despite his young age, but he also has some serious shortcomings. Capo is easily bodied off the ball and very poor in the air, as well as his consistent struggle to keep up with faster attackers.
LW Martini Saragosa - 30 years old - Image AS Mantegapa - Saragosa definitely breaks the mold for traditional wingers. While most at his position are fast and dynamic on the ball, Saragosa is slow and rarely dribbles very much. However, he is an incredibly good passer that manufactures many San Lleran attacks.
CM Enric Bou - 20 years old - Image Real Old Maiz - After breaking out as an 18-year-old in the last World Cup, Bou is looking to play even better in this one. And his recent club play has indicated that he will be one of the best San Llera players in this World Cup. Bou, while still a bit lanky, is well beyond his years in passing.
CM Hector Fonda - 25 years old - Image Hasilpur Ox's - "The Sponge" is one of the most popular players on San Llera, and he backs that popularity up with his talent. Fonda is rough, tough, and a beast in the defensive midfield who is feared by attackers and makes the defenders' lives much easier. He has also recently developed very nice chemistry with Bou, his partner in central midfield.
RW Don Llorens (VC) - 31 years old - Image Llerana SC - Despite a horrid campaign in the last World Cup which left expectant fans out for his head, Llorens is still undoubtably San Llera's best player. He has few weaknesses, being one of the best shooters, one of the best passers, one of the smartest, one of the fastest, and one of the most versatile players on the squad. This World Cup, expectations are still high and he should be able to sufficiently captain his team.
LW Adam Gasca - 17 years old - Image Porta Llora - Despite being the youngest player on the roster, Gasca has angered fans instead of excited them. He is incredibly unproven and seen as only being included to help develop him, not because he is one of the best 23 players from San Llera. In addition, the player he replaced (Eduard Mayner) was a fan favorite.
CM Paulo Masias - 26 years old - Image Llerana SC - While undeniably talented, Masias is also somewhat polarizing. He can be egotistical on and off the field. On the field, Masias doesn't pass as much as he probably should, and prefers to dribble and take optimistic shots. And off the field, he is hated by many of his teammates.
CM Alejandro Turro - 33 years old - Image Ashton Town FC - Turro is another of the many tough San Lleran defensive midfielders who is afraid of nobody. Unfortunately, Turro's age and Fonda's emergence have pushed him out of the starting XI.
RW Guifre Gil - 29 years old - Image Chell SC - Gil is an incredible dribbler and favorite of the fans, but stuck behind Don Llorens on the depth chart. He is also coming off of a bad injury, and needs to be eased back into form. And unfortunately for the eccentric winger, there won't be much time for him on the field to get back into form.
ST Andreu Mallet - 32 years old - Image Llerana SC - Mallet, San Llera's best player in their first World Cup, straddles the line between striker and #10. He sometimes chooses to try to set up his teammates with chances, and sometimes tries to get the chances that he is very adept at setting up.
ST Carles Mestre - 25 years old - Image Familia Llano - Mestre, at his best, is clearly the starting striker for San Llera and perhaps the best player on the team. However, Mestre at his worst doesn't deserve to be in consideration for the roster. Marko Vujvic will certainly hope he gets the good side of the 5'1" striker this Runner Cup.
ST Jan Capo - 24 years old - Image Chell SC - No relation to Marco, Jan is talented but has attitude problems. At the age of 20, Capo was caught on camera killing a man outside of a nightclub, and he was promptly convicted of murder. Then, in a strange turn of events, he was pardoned by Great Leader Alejandro Llano. Capo is now a free man, but seems to be on a course back to jail based on his track record of fights and off-field incidents.
ST Oscar Potus - 26 years old - Image Llara Llera - "The President" was a breakout star in San League soccer with Llara Llera. He is especially good at making clever runs behind defenders and finishing clinically.

Starting XI
------------------------------Mestre---------------------
--------------------Mallet--------------------------------
------------------------------------------Llorens---------
Saragosa------------Bou--------------------------------
----------------------------------Fonda-------------------
------------------------------------------------Belles-----
Olivier-----------Abello------De Gonia-----------------
---------------------------Fons----------------------------

RP Permissions
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes (max 2)
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (max 1)
Last edited by San Llera on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Roster

Coach: Christopher Tajo Mendez

Vice-Coach: Vince Young

Goalkeepers:

1- Bradley Kozak Cooper [Team: Mariner F.C]
Height: 6’1 - Weight: 196 lbs - Age: 29 years old - Starter
Cooper was born into a world of soccer as his parents were both players in the National League, Cooper’s father sent him to the prestigious Dock City Soccer Academy at the age of five. Cooper played as a Defender till the age of 15, As a last minute decision his coach made him take the spot of Goalkeeper after the goalkeeper was injured. In the remaining twenty minutes of the game Cooper had over eight saves and his team went on to win the game 3-2 and become his teams new starting goalkeeper. Recruiting agents from the National League watching the game noted Coopers ability as an effective goalkeeper and continued to watch his performances throughout that season. Before Cooper could start yet another season at his academy he was recruited and signed by Riverton F.C a team in the National League. Cooper played for Riverton for nine years and in the middle at age 18 started playing for the United States of Devonta national men’s soccer team as a substitute goalkeeper against in the region of North Valheaven and North America Paradise. At the age of 23 he became the starting goalkeeper and helped make his nations team the #1 ranked team in his region. In a surprising decision Riverton F.C traded him for three players from Mariner F.C where he plays today.

Cooper is known for his ultra fast hand-eye coordination, which allows him to move quickly and almost mystically in the goalie box. The ever observant Cooper is good at keeping track of the ball and can easily perform perfect passes and goalie kicks. Known also to play through pain and refuse to give up or let himself done. He is known to be very caring towards children and is a strong supporter of welfare programs.

7- Brandon Lee Kowalski [Carter Villa F.C]
Height: 5’11 - Weight: 170 lbs - Age: 23 - Substitute
Kowalski started playing soccer at an early age at his local recreational centers team. During his highschool years he played on the national stage in the youth soccer league while playing for his high school as the topped ranked varsity goalkeeper in the country. When he graduated at the age of 17 he was instantly recruited by the Carter Villa F.C as a substitute goalkeeper. He has proudly stayed with the team through its worst and last season became the team's starting goalkeeper replacing Tim Snyder. Finally he was chosen to play for the national team the same year. He still waits for a chance to prove himself on the international level.

Kowalski is known for being a very quick and observant goalie and very timid, Usually sticking to the box instead of attacking. He is also known for being very flexible. Kowalski is very loyal to his teams and it can get him in fights against rival teams.

11- Nicolas El Nunez [Santa Julia Rockets]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 152 lbs - Age: 25 - Substitute
Nunez played in local leagues around Santa Julia most of his child life before making it on the Washington Heights High school’s varsity soccer team as a freshman. He played well but also had his bad games. He managed to make it in his cities minor national league team and played well there for most of his soccer career. Finally at the age of 25 after two good seasons he was offered a two year contract by Bull F.C but he rejected it saying he likes the minor leagues friendly environment better and nothing could change that. Nunez did go to the national training camp and managed to do the unthinkable and beat out many of the major league goalkeepers causing a massive upset.

Nunez is known for being cocky which makes him a very aggressive goal keeper sometimes even running at attacking strikers to get the ball, This sometimes backfires on him and they get past him, Although he catches many by surprise.

Left Defenders [Left Fullbacks/Wingers]:

2- Johnson Alexander Brooks [Strickland F.C]
Height: 5’10 - Weight: 155 lbs - Age: 32 - Starter
Brooks did not always play soccer but instead played basketball as a point guard which he soon figured out had the same concept as a left winger which he started playing when he tried soccer in 8th grade, After realizing his love for the game he joined a national soccer training program and rapidly gained the skills needed to be a top player in the sport. He played one year for his high school then graduated. After high school he went to college at Desmound State where only in his first season he was recruited by Carter Villa F.C and played seven long years with the team scoring 20 goals as a left winger. As he wanted more opportunity, He played in the nation of Neo-Liberalis for five years on two different teams before returning and being signed with Strickland F.C where he has played his last two seasons at. It was no surprise to soccer critics when the #1 defender in the country was picked for the national team, Making him the oldest member of the team too.

Brooks is known for being quick and waiting for the right moments to strike out at an unsuspecting player and being able to drive the ball up and make quick precise passes or relatively accurate long shots towards the opposing teams goal. Its known by all players in his league that he never brags or acts like a sore loser and always has an upbeat attitude.

3- Jose Manzano Alvarez [Astro F.C]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 164 lbs - Age: 23 - Substitute
Alvarez played soccer in the Youth Soccer League in Santa Julia, New Julia before he started playing for his high school for four years, Although he was considered good and one of the best players in New Julia he was not recruited, But given a scholarship to New Julia University where he played all four of his college years and won one best player award and two best defender awards. After graduation he was finally recruited by a major league team which was his hometowns Astro F.C. Soon after his recruitment into the football club he was invited to the national teams training camp. Alvarez successfully finished camp and was selected to play for the national team.

Alvarez seems to know when to attack another player for the ball or play more cautiously, Making it hard for players to get past him. Despite being able to steal and retrieve the ball he sometimes manages to lose the ball in sloppy fast paced dribbles and does not have the best long passes, Although his speed makes up the distance usually. Alvarez his an active community organizer and donates to charities often.

Center Defenders [Center Backs/Sweepers]:

5- Martin Paul Benton [Middleton F.C]
Height: 6’1 - Weight: 188 lbs - Age: 20 - Starter
A product of Blue River Valley High Schools soccer program Benton arises from high school soccer a three time MVP and many best player awards including many man of the matches. He was instantly drafted as a first round pick by Middleton F.C. During his first season Benton showed his worth as a fast and ultra observant sweeper for his team making many goals that could've been no more by knocking them out of the penalty box. In his second season his team made it to the finals. Benton played admirably till the last ten minutes when he made the mistake of passing the ball to player on the other team, Resulting in a 1-0 loss. Benton was driven to make it in the mens national team by his haunting mistake, That he did and as the second youngest player on the team.

Benton many strengths is is quick agility and his ability to focus on multiple points of the penalty box at one time, It is also not uncommon to see him quickly slide tackle without fouling. Critics have noticed he has gotten more aggressive on the field since his mistake and only passes short precise passes. If there is one thing everyone knows, It is he wants to redeem himself.

6- Daniel Kay Kindred [Nordland F.C]
Height: 6’4 - Weight: 223 lbs - Age: 26 - Starter
Kindred started playing soccer in the 6th grade for his middle school. By high school he made his varsity team his freshman year and in his Junior year was recruited by his state's only professional team Nordland F.C. at the age of seventeen. He was taller than most of the players on his team and known to be intimidating when you meet him. His taller stature also made him a natural born center back. He made himself known in the professional league as a tall player and can beat most in a jumping battle. After five years in Nordland F.C. he was loaned off for three years to a professional team in the nation of Seggenea. After a successful time in Seggenea and a best defender reward in that country, He was given back to Nordland F.C. and played two more seasons and scoring an unprecedented goal from midfield aided by the wind in his returning seasons quarter-finals. Kindred as a natural defender easily made it into the national teams trading camp and was quickly selected.

Kindred's large size makes him an excellent jumper and he his not afraid to throw his weight around or slide tackle with his large feet, Although he can get to aggressive and fouls are a worry when he plays. His mighty long legs make his work as a centre back easy. Attacking he is more clumsy so he chooses to stay on his half of the field unless instructed otherwise.

8- Micco Chi Takishima [Harding F.C]
Height: 5’8 - Weight: 140 lbs - Age: 23 - Substitute
Takishima went to Braden Soccer Academy for most of his youth soccer career, Till his last two years of high school when he was transferred to Wesley Soccer Academy. His performance his last two years got him in a local minor league team for three years, By the time agents came to observe his minor league team he was the best defender on his team and was signed to Harding F.C. and played two average seasons. In the middle of this he joined the national guard and played for his bases soccer team. The experience in the army was different than in the major league although he quickly adapted. Takishima found it hard to get selected for the national team but was ultimately accepted.

Takishima short size make him quick and agile and he is usually on the attack, This has its setbacks sense he sometimes strayed too far from his position as center back and goes to the mid field. He also suffers from anger problems which he tries to control.

Right Defenders [Right Fullback/Winger]:

7- Brayden Liam Jr. [Ceceila United F.C]
Height: 5’11 - Weight: 174 lbs - Age: 25 - Starter
Liam started playing soccer at the age of 10, Since then he fell in love. Playing for his high school he received every best player reward from his school for the four years he was there. After high school he played soccer at Ceceila State University for three years before being signed by Danza F.C a professional football club in his junior year. Liam played well for Danza but a rocky third year prompted Danza to trade him to Ceceila United F.C. Coming back from a bad season playing for a different team Liam contributed in his teams championship victory the first year he was on there team. Liam to the offer to go train and try out at the national teams training camp and was a quite easy pick to join the team.

Liam prefers a slow paced controlled dribble and is not as fast as the other players on his team, Although he is the best a dribbling and noted for his crossing capabilities. His slow dribble can be a problem as many players take opportunities to steal the ball, Although his slow pace usually can draw fouls from this. As a Winger his control allows for great passes and shots that are usually on goal.

9- Eric James Martin [Real Langston F.C]
Height: 5’10 - Weight: 167 lbs - Age: 21 - Substitute
Martin was not introduced to soccer till he decided to try out for his high schools soccer team at a freshman and made junior varsity. The next year he was pushed up to the varsity team and in the next three years. In his senior year his high school won the state championship partly because of him. Martin then went to college at Langston University where he played soccer for two years having an okay first season and a good second season, His performance in the second season of his college career earned him a chance to play for Real Langston F.C which he proudly took and signed with the team for two years. Martin had an exciting but still disappointing first year. He had his good and bad moments and critics were a shocked by his poor performance. Looking for another opportunity to shine Martin found himself at the national teams training camp and was selected for the roster.

Martin is a quick Right Fullback and he is not afraid to challenge an opponent for the ball, Although this can backfire if his opponent is good at crossing but his speed makes up for any lost ground. Martin is known for only being able to play on the right side of the field and normally played poorly in the center and left side of the field.

Defensive Midfielder:

4- Isaiah Brandon Russell [Danza F.C]
Height: 5’11 - Weight: 177 lbs - Age: 27 - Starter
Russell’s father was a soccer coach for a local youth soccer program which Russell was made to play on. Russell’s father was very hard on Russell and was pressured often to do better, By the time he was in high school he had already been selected to play for a local minor league team. Russell played four years with the team and also played for his high school's varsity team. After graduating high school he was offered a four year contract to play for Danza F.C, Which he proudly accepted. Playing for Danza he seen the team make it to the semi-finals twice in a row. In a three year loan Danza traded him to Nordland F.C. At Nordland he shined with the rest of its strong defense although he played on the midfield. After three years at Nordland F.C. he was then resigned to Danza F.C. and signed another four year contract similar to his first. Two years into his contract he has seen many successes although his team has seen better days. Russell easily made it on to the national team.

Russell is not a good all around player and plays best as a defensive midfielder, He is quick and knows how to mark men and pass well, He seems to work best in tight situations and does not disappoint. He has admitted that he needs to work on his crossing and needs to improve his average level dribble.

10- Marco Hernandez Jr. [Ceceila United F.C]
Height: 5’8 - Weight: 145 lbs - Age: 21 - Substitute
Hernandez begun his soccer career playing for a local youth league team, He left the team during his first year of high school to play for a minor league team. He played up and down seasons for six years, Four of those years he played on his high schools varsity team to. His six season at the age of 20 was his most successful and his team won the minor league championships. Hernandez was signed by Ceceila United F.C and listed in there reserves. During his first season in the reserves he played two games and did well in both. He is suspected to be a starter for the team next season. Hernandez surprisingly was selected to play for the national team after a excellent show at the national training camp.

Hernandez is known for his nice crosses and his ability to slide tackle well, He is not the fastest player but not the slowest either. He struggles with finding and then passing to a man, Whether he kicks it out or down the field if pressured too much.

Left Midfielders:

12- Mohamed Zari Abdullah [Mandiana F.C]
Height: 5’11 - Weight: 175 lbs - Age: 27 - Starter
Son of two muslim immigrants from a war torn middle eastern nation, Abdullah was born in the United States of Devonta. His father had only brought the clothes on his back and a soccer ball which he passed on to young Abdullah. Abdullah was invited to play for Maxwell Soccer Academy and accepted the invitation. Playing for the academy for most of his child and teenage life, Leading his team to win four championships and winning various awards. At the age of 17 he was drafted as a first round pick to play for Strickland F.C. for four years. He played for four years at the football club for his four years and got his team to the semi-finals twice. After his four years expired he went north to the nation of Rygristan and played for two years, Winning a championship there and a best player award both years he was there. When he returned instead of joining his old team he signed a five year contract with the struggling Mandiana F.C. Four years in his five year contract Abdullah has played very well for the once struggling football club. He has one championship with the team and has been to the semi-finals with the club. Rumors say he plans on staying with the team and resigning when his current contract ends, Although no one can guess what the #1 midfielder will do next.

Abdullah has described himself as a devout Muslim and prays on the side of the field every game. He is known for his versatility on all sections of the field, Defense or Offense, Left or right he can play. Dribbling, passing, crossing, and striking are his main perks. The only thing that brings him down is he can sometimes become a ball hog.

13- Tony Lamont Phillips [Real Langston F.C]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 154 lbs - Age: 23 - Substitute
Phillips played soccer for a youth league team most of his childhood till the age of 17, When he was selected to play for a minor league team. After just one year with the minor league team and a bad season he terminated his contract and started attending Franks University where had two perfect seasons and brought his team to the semi-finals his second year. After his second year he was drafted as a second round pick by Real Langston F.C. and signed a two year contract. Both seasons where good for Phillips and critics noticed he evolved a lot from when he played at a university level. Real Langston made it to the quarterfinals twice but have not made it any further. Phillips herd of the opportunity to try out for the national team and he took it. After much hard work he managed to make the team.

Phillips is known for his ability to mark men and steal the ball with quick reflexes. He knows how to get around people and make long passes, Although he tends only to be good playing in a defensive rule and performance varies when he is attacking. Phillips can get very frustrated at players and officials but usually manages to control it.

15- Anthony Don Crox [Devonta City Capitals]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 161 lbs - Age: 21 - Substitute
Crox did not start playing soccer till he was sixteen years old, Playing for his local high school team and managing to bring them to two city wide championships both years, But his team lost on the state level. By the time he graduated he received a scholarship to play for Kanza University and he took it over three other scholarships. He played for Kanza University for two seasons and helped them win one championship. After two years he was offered a large contract lasting two years with the Devonta City Capitals, A minor league team. In his first season he played well and his the Capitals made it to the finals but were defeated 1-0. Crox was one of the few minor league players invited to the national teams training camp and in an impressive feat was selected to play for the national team.

Crox is better suited for defense then he is on the offense, That is one reason he plays as a defensive midfielder. Known in the minor leagues for being able to mark men and pass, Although he is also known for being too aggressive and bad crossing. Crox as shown he can learn more from his more professional teammates and is very promising.

Right Midfielders:

14- DeMonte Creole Edwards [Harding F.C]
Height: 6’0 - Weight: 179 lbs - Age: 26 - Starter
Edwards started playing soccer as a little boy playing local neighborhood kids in his backyard. At age ten he was admitted into the youth league and they soon recognized his potential on the national level. His youth team won two championships and made it to the semi-finals three times, Partly do to Edwards efforts on the team. When he started high school he started to play for his high school team. His high school team went on to win the national championship and his youth team made it to the quarter finals. A year after playing soccer for his high school he left his youth team and joined a minor league team. The next three years he saw his high school team go to three quarter finals and his minor league team make it to the quarter finals twice and semi-finals once, Many critics were not surprised when he was signed to a four year contract with Harding F.C. after he finished his time on his minor league team and graduated high school. The four years playing for Harding F.C. brought four disappointing seasons although Edwards played well and managed to bring his team to the semi-finals his second year. Edwards was loaned out to a team in Seggenea for four years, Managing to led his team there to two trips to the championships losing both. Edwards took the chance to attend the national teams training camp and after beating out some hard competition he was selected to be on the national team and resigned with Harding F.C. hoping for better results.

Edwards is a solid midfielder and is known for his abilities to dribble and control the ball, His shooting abilities from long range and up close are also on par with some of the best, This ability to shoot allows him to be an effective passer also. Edwards struggles to sometimes stay in his spot and sometimes breaks formation.

16- Julius Xander Washington [Mandiana F.C.]
Height: 5’11 - Weight: 171 lbs - Age: 21 - Substitute
Washington begun playing soccer at a young age for local youth leagues around it hometown. When he attended high school he chose to continue to play for local youth teams instead of his high school. When he graduated after limited success in the youth league other than a few awards, He attended George Town State University and played two surprisingly well seasons for his team, Breaking his universities record for assists and sending them to the semi-finals his last year. Before signing a two year contract with Mandiana F.C., An emerging professional soccer club. In his first year as a substitute he played well and helped the team to the semi-finals. Washington was invited to tryout at the national teams training camp and he soon accepted the invitation, After hard work and a determined effort Washington was selected for the national team.

Washington is a moderately fast midfielder who is very versatile, Although he plays better on the offense. His abilities to control the ball and keep it are widely noted. He struggles with finding openings to pass but shows he is willing to learn from more senior players on his team.

20- Alexander Graham Jones [Mariner F.C.]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 154 lbs - Age: 21 - Substitute
Alexander played soccer for his local youth soccer league before he joined his high schools varsity soccer team leading them to a city wide championship twice in his four years of playing for his high school, After high school he managed to get signed onto a minor league where he played two great seasons but with limited success. Recruiting agents for major league soccer watching one of his games decided to work out a contract with Jones. Jones signed a two year contract with Mariner F.C., In just one season he helped his team to the quarter-finals and became a noted player. Jones received an invite to the national teams training camp for tryouts and proudly accepted it, After a superb effort he managed to make the national team.

Jones is a good passer and knows how to keep tempo with the game. He plays better on the right side of the field and lacks crossing capabilities.

Offensive Midfielders:

17- Tyrell LaMarcus Owens Jr. [Riverton F.C.]
Height: 5’10 - Weight: 171 lbs - Age: 22 - Starter
Owens was the son of a minor league soccer player and was raised into a life of soccer. As a kid his dad made him spend countless hours practicing in his backyard. He soon joined his high schools varsity team and dominated on the statewide level. After high school was offered a chance to play for a minor league team or attend a university and play on a college level. Owens chose to play for Three Forks University and led his team to a semi-final and a championship. After two years playing for his college team he was drafted by Riverton F.C. and signed a four year contract. Since joining the professional football club he has helped his team to the semi-finals and the quarter-finals. After a good season he was invited to attend the tryouts taking place at the nationals teams training camp which he accepted. Owens passed through tryouts relatively easily.

Owens is known for his short burst of fast energy which allows him to get around other players. This also makes him good at crossing, shooting, and passing. He lacks from a defensive standpoint.

18- Salomon Van Bundy [Danza F.C]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 162 lbs - Age: 23 - Substitute
Bundy played soccer in his early childhood but quit soccer to play basketball. By the time he reached high school he decided to give soccer another try and joined his high schools varsity soccer team. Through the next four years of high school he made himself known with in his city and with in his state, Many critics were surprised when he was not offered any contracts by a professional league team. He settled for a scholarship to play soccer at Humphrey University where he played with some success his next four years, Helping his team to three quarter-finals and a semi-final. Finally after long negotiations with Danza F.C. he was admitted into the professional league for a two year contract. He helped Danza F.C. to the quarter-finals his first year. Bundy took a shot at tryouts for the national team and was selected after a hard decision.

Bundy is known for being able to play in fast paced type games and can mark players and pass well, This also reflects on his shooting capabilities. He lacks when it comes to defense and ball control.

Forwards:

19- Gerald Van Johansen [Harding F.C.]
Height: 6’0 - Weight: 173 lbs - Age: 22 - Starter
Johansen’s father was a professional soccer player and loved soccer almost as much as his family it seems like. From his first steps in school he attended Gulf Coast Soccer Academy competing against youth league teams and other academies across the nation. He made himself known across the nation and lead his team to many high profile matches and lead his university to four championships. At the age of seventeen he graduated the academy early after signing with Harding F.C. a professional league team, The contract lasted four years. During his first game he wowed the United States of Devonta with his performance in his first match, He continued to impress to the point it was no longer surprising. It was not soon after his second year he became the #1 ranked forward in the league. Though he played well his team struggled as a whole till a better line up was made and the team made it to two championships, but lost both. He resigned with Harding F.C. for three years and passed easily through tryouts for the national team.

Johansen is known for his fast attacking capabilities, He has noted skills in crossing, ball handling, shooting, and works best in crowded environments it seems. Johansen as great focus and is also a capable all around versatile player his only problem is he tends to not like to pass the ball.

21- Lamar Samuel Adams [Danza F.C.]
Height: 5’9 - Weight: 157 lbs - Age: 17 - Starter
Adams attended the Dock City Soccer Academy most of his child life, He quickly made himself known and became noted around the United States of Devonta, Helping his college expand their soccer dynasty. By the age of 17 he was already in talks with the professional league, He signed with Danza F.C. for two years in a deal that was reported around the nation. Adams became the youngest player in the league when he signed his contract. His first year at Danza F.C. went well but his team only made it to the quarter-finals. Adams was invited to the national teams training camp and proudly accepted, It was no surprise when he was chose as a starting forward, Making him the youngest player on the national team.

Adams is a quick versatile Forward, Using his speed to make good crosses and get through defenders, His dribbling and control are also noted. Shooting seems almost basic to him. Adams has also shown is worth defending using his speed. Adams sometimes gets too frustrated or has problems with bragging about his goals.

22- Michael Jay Geithner [Astro F.C.]
Height: 6’0 - Weight: 183 lbs - Age: 23 - Substitute
Geithner played soccer all through his childhood for local youth leagues around his city. He failed to make it on his high schools team during his freshman year and it drove him to try hard his next year. The next year he made the varsity team and brought his team to two city wide championships, After receiving an offer to play for a foreign professional team for four years in the nation of Neo-Liberalis he accepted because a lack of offers in the United States of Devonta. During his time in Neo-Liberalis Geithner seen his team they’re go to two semi-finals, After his contract was over Astro F.C. asked him for a two year contract and he accepted. His first year seen Astro F.C. make it to the quarter-finals. After receiving an invitation to the national teams training camp he accepted and barely made the national team.

Geithner is a slower paced forward and uses his ability to control the ball and dribble as his advantages, He tends to not work well in very fast paced games and is not good a defense. Geithner is good at getting players to foul him too.

23- Noah Lamont Hill [Strickland F.C.]
Height: 5’11 - Weight: 173 lbs - Age: 26 - Substitute
Hill played soccer most of his childhood in different youth soccer leagues across the his hometown. When he became a freshman in high school he opted out of playing for his high school and was offered a chance to play in the national youth league, Which he accepted. He had good and bad seasons but managed to get his team to two quarter-finals. By the age of eighteen Hill was offered a chance to play for a professional team in the nation of Rygristan for four years and he accepted. In his four years in Rygristan he brought his team to a championship and semi-finals. Recruiting agents noticed his success and he was signed onto Strickland F.C. for a large five year contract. In his four years there Strickland F.C. has made it to the quarter-finals twice and semi-finals twice. Hill received an invitation to tryout at the national teams training camp, Which he accepted. After a close selection he was chosen to play on the national team.

Hill is known for his ability to mark men and pass, He also is known for his headers. He lacks when it comes to crossing and ball control.

Formation

Modifier: -1

Captain: 19- Johansen
Vice-Captain: 12- Abdullah
Third Captain: 2- Brooks
Free kicks: 19- Johansen
Right corners: 7- Liam
Left corners: 12- Abdullah
Penalties: 21- Adams

4-4-2 Diamond Formation:[Subject to change]

-------------------------Cooper-------------------------
---Brooks-------Benton----------Kindred-----Liam------
------------------------Russell---------------------------
-----Abdullah--------------------------------Edwards------------
---------------------------Owens-------------------------
-------------Johansen-----------------Adams----------------

Uniforms

Home:
Away:
Goalkeeper:

I Give My Opponent Permission To:
=================================
Choose My Goalscorers: Yes
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Yes
Injure Players: Minor only
Godmod Injury Events: Yes
Red Card Players: No
Yellow Card Players: Yes
Godmod Other Events: Yes
=================================
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Zenic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zenic » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:28 am

The Empire of Zenic National Team

Nickname: The Survivors
Formation: 4-3-3
Federation President/ Minister of Sports: Hans Zimmel III (59 years old)
Deputy Minister of Sports: Emile Forte De Luciano (29 years old)
Manager (Interim): Luke Killian (38 years old)
Asst. Manager (Interim): Victor Samuel Paredes (42 years old)
Doctor: Dr. Wakahisa Emi (41 years old)

Starting XI:
GK Bartholomew Sagan (#1, 37 years old, Lupinia United [New Wolfopolis])
RB Yasif (#29, 32 years old, Internacional Binar)
RCB Kolman Gottfried (#55, 29 years old, Reichton)
LCB Xavier Marshall (#6, 27 years old, Loderno Inferno [Jeckland])
LB Leon Gaspare Rosso (#20, 28 years old, Mortsey [Jeckland])
RM Daniel Oliver Barnsley (#98, 27 years old, Reichton)
CM Sroel Cavan (#10, 21 years old, Reichton)
LM Gavin Barnsley (#89, 27 years old, Ramusok United [Cosumar])
RF Sandro Michel Augustine (#73, 26 years old, U. de Santanter [Felix])
AM Seok Kun-Woo (#11, 26 years old, Tir Snake Strike [Ceni])
LF Alexander Ayaode (#9, 30 years old, Captain, Telino [Yttribia])
LF Sandro Michel Augustine (#73, 26 years old, U. de Santanter [Felix])

Bench:
GK Hiroyama Sai (#0, 29 years old, Internazionale [Felix])
CB Lee Chan (#2, 23 years old, Eretium AC [Western Borderlands])
R/LB Thomas Marley Edu (#64, 26 years old, FC Mineurs [Nova Anglicana])
DM Paolo Jorge Camargo (#5, 31 years old, Grimsby Town FC [Darvale])
L/RM Henry Wallace Evans (#30, 31 years old, Internacional Binar)
AM Alexi Romanov (#7, 24 year old, Oceania [Felix])
F Felix Peer (#50, 30 years old, Galton United [Jeckland])

Kick Takers:
Left corner - Daniel Oliver Barnsley
Right corner - Gavin Barnsley
Free Kick - Seok Kun-woo
Penalty – Alexander Ayaode

Kit (Provided by Barrengeka)

Style Modifier = +3.5

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (within reason)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (within reason)
Godmod other events (TG me first)

Home Stadium:
Philosophia Colosseum
Capacity: 106,255
Last edited by Zenic on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Rushmore
List of Factbooks
Zenic Ministry of Sports Archive
Association Football
KPB Ranking: 4.86 (129th, Post-WC95)
Rushmore Ranking: 5.13 (38th, Post-CR44)
IFCF Coefficient: 0.00 (UR)
Ice Hockey
WCoH Ranking: 13.80 (11th, Post-WCoH 50)
Champions:
45th Copa Rushmori (Futbol)
55th Baptism of Fire (Futbol)
7th U15 World Cup (Futbol)
6th Runner Cup (Futbol)
Runners-up
WCoH 28 (Ice Hockey)
Third Place:
Copa Rushmori XIX (Futbol)
4th Runner Cup(Futbol)

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008

Postby Boring Paradise » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:18 am

Boring Paradise's
Official Squad

Thanks to Kinitaria for supplying this Logo

Manager: Grzegorz Wasiliewski(age 41)
Assistant Manager: Agostinho De Mequites (age 36)
Main Coach: Anders Skagestad (age 47)
Second Coach: Sylvan Hills (age 43)
Goal Keeper Coach: Vasili Seleznev (age 57)

POS	Player Name      	Age      Club

GK* Osama Homewood 30 Empilot United FC, Boring Paradise
GK Nathan Pili 29 Para Wanderer's FC, Westfield House

DF* John Alklani 25 Bartholomew FC, Boring Paradise
DF Daniel Jones 23 Empilot United FC, Boring Paradise
DF John Hall 28 Bartholomew FC, Boring Paradise
DF* Robert Johnston 20 FREE AGENT
DF Jenson Browning 29 Empilot United FC, Boring Paradise
DF Henry Roadster 17 Oldcastle United, Westfield House
DF Lewis Homewood 18 Graxian United, Westfield House
DF Ben Collins 20 Bartholomew FC, Boring Paradise

MD* Kevin Harris 25 Empilot United FC, Boring Paradise
MD* Samuel Wong 15 Seaton FC Basel, Westfield House
MD Robert Patterson 27 Para Wanderer's FC, Westfield House
MD Robbie Webber 22 Oldcastle United, Westfield House
MD Michael Bailey 27 Prime Para United, Boring Paradise
MD Alex Smith 15 Vaporize City, Boring Glacier
MD Alistair Adams 27 Aswifston Town, Boring Glacier
MD Ryan Miller 18 Aswifston Town, Boring Glacier

FW* Haider Williams 18 Vaporize City, Boring Glacier
FW* Shooby Armours 18 Empilot United FC, Boring Paradise
FW Robbie Patterson 15 Oldcastle United, Westfield House
FW Yousuf Bell 26 AFC Vaporize, Boring Glacier
FW Athlean Irving 18 Bartholomew FC, Boring Paradise

Key:
Starters
Captain
* These players can not get injured receive any cards, can not get sub off and they always start from the very beginning

ImageImageImageImage
Home/Away/Neutral/Goalkeeper
Thanks to Northern Sunrise Islands for supplying these strips

Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: Y (Not career ending ones)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (Only Three Cards and No double yellow)
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y (No Killing, No rest of life injuries and No Biased Officials)

Style Modifiers: +3.1

NOTE: The time of the Runner Cup is happening alongside the World Cup and Cup of Harmony, if needed we have time travel if some countries are in the days after the WC and CoH
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Port Christopher
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Christopher » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 pm

-Port Christopher Football Association-
Runner Cup 6
------------------

Manager: Jimmy Mitchel, 49
Ass. Manager: Robbie Dungden, 56
Coach: Annie Sanderson, 33
Coach: Vince Genn, 41
GK Coach: Owen Pateley, 39
Physio: Rebeca Smith, 29

---------------------
Style Modifier: +1

National information.

Located within the West Pacific, Port Christopher is an unincorporated state of the Free Colony of Schottia. The nation is home to just over 1,000,000 people, the vast majority living in the City of Port Christopher. The small country is home to a diverse population of various ethnicities and backgrounds. Port Christopher has an extremely high population density especially around the coastal areas.

The colony was established as a trading post in 1879, when the then, United States of New Scotland, were looking for a way into the West Pacific market. The wealthy polyarchy of merchants swamped to Port Christopher in a bid to take advantage of this situation.

At the time the USNS government came under heavy criticism for their treatment of the native population. Many of whom it is believed had their homes destroyed and were either sold into slavery or died from disease and hunger as their fields were dug up for cash crops. General Lewis Home-Christopher, whom the colony is named after, is still a controversial figure in Schottia today for the methods he used in securing the area.

The Port Christopher merchants quickly became some of the richest in what were the beginnings of a New Scottish Empire, taking over from where the previous administrations had left off. The new colony flourished along with the USNS at this time and was another hub to new enlightenment and developments in science, education, literature and philosophy. The City of Port Christopher became the Empire's second city and one of the richest Tyranan ports.

Squad information.

Despite having its own domestic league for a number of years, Port Christopher has never fielded a national team in a competitive fixture. Previously they have competed in the Schottic Regions Cup, and traditionally players who opted to play for Port Christopher would not then be called up to the Schottic national side. That said, since residents in Port Christopher carry Schottic passports, there is technically no criteria for what constitutes a Christopheran citizen. To those ends an agreement was written up where by a definition would serve for purposes on the national side.

Port Christopher are currently managed by Willox Street Pirates boss Jimmy Mitchel, who has been in charge of the club for six seasons. Mitchel is likely to go with the same tactics, which have served him well at club level, operating a 3-5-2 formation. Pirates’ players are expected to make up the back-bone of the team, and no fewer than seven of the twenty-thee man squad play for the league champions.

Port Christopher have had a degree of success in their opening year in world football. Third place in the Baptism of Fire, followed by a decedent haul of points in the world cup qualifiers, have seen them rise steadily up the world rankings. The Christopherians go into the Runner Cup with a relatively settled side, as they hope to further build on their working relationship, in preparation for next year's qualifiers.

--------------------

Home -- Reverse -- Away

-------------------

---The Squad---

GK: Carus Laxium, 27 Willox Street Pirates Height: 192cm Weight: 87kg
Laxium is strong and reliable keeper with many years of experience in Christopheran League. Not a native of the state, however after nine years living in the country, he qualifies for this inaugural Port Christopher side.

CB: Xavier Paulos, 32 Willox Street Pirates Height: 183cm Weight: 79kg
A wise, experienced head, at the heart of the defence. Paulos is a tried and tested defender, and has won multiple league titles with his club the Pirates.

CB: James Del Vertio, 31 Sarrburgh Town Height: 180cm Weight: 75kg
James Del Vertio is widely regarded as the best defender in the Christopheran league. He is a composed individual, and distributes the ball well.

CB: Robert Wessel, 26 New Dundee Star Height: 190cm Weight: 88kg
One of New Dundee Star's Wessel twins, he and his brother Moritz are a mainstay of their club. The sons of Schottic North Island migrants, they have lived and played in Port Christopher all their careers. Robert Wessel is a big goal threat coming forward for set-pieces.

CM: Diego Bandos, 26 Willox Street Pirates Height: 177cm Weight: 74kg C
Captain of the team, Bandos is a quick and dynamic player who combines silky passing with robust tackling. He has been branded as the poster boy for this squad, and will have to handle the weight of a nation's expectations on his shoulders.

CM: Elisa Rivera, 25 New Belfast Warriors Image Height: 167cm Weight: 63kg
Sarrburgh Town have never quite recovered from the loss of Rivera when she left to join Schottic side the Warriors. She will probably play in the most advanced role of the midfield-three, and is great with the ball at her feet, a short crisp passer of the ball.

CM: Miller Icacic, 24 Kelsy Merchants Height: 182cm Weight: 79kg
One of the more surprising names in the squad, but he has had a great season with his club the Kelsy Merchants. The central midfielder is a tall and athletic player, who is not afraid to shoot from distance.

LM: Tim Maitfield, 23 Willox Street Pirates Height: 179cm Weight: 77kg
Maitfield is your typical right footed, left sided midfielder. He is most effective with his head down running at the defenders with pace. He scores regularly for his club, cutting in of the left and unleashing some ferocious strikes.

RM: Moritz Wessel, 26 New Dundee Star Height: 190cm Weight: 80kg
The other half of the Wessel twins, Moritz is very different form his brother. Tall and lanky he lacks his Brother's power, but he is a potent player in his own right. Capable of playing anywhere across the midfield his best position is just behind the strikers.

CF: Franz Müller, 27 Willox Street Pirates Height: 185cm Weight: 77kg
A cultured striker who has been at the sharp end of football in Port Christopher for a decade, since joining from Schottic side FC Soessch. He is a player who combines traditional number 9 qualities with a broader skill-set.

CF: Tony Uist, 22 Blue Coast 1981 Height: 179cm Weight: 76kg
The league's top goal-scorer, who simply could not be ignored in this first squad selection. Uist is a third generation Christopheran, a local lad and immensely popular in his country. Blue Coast are already having problems warding off interest in the player, this tournament is likely to make that even harder.

---subs---

GK: Donald Gordon, 26 New Saint Johns Height: 185cm Weight: 80kg
Many might count him unlucky not to be in the starting line up, Donald Gordon is an agile and fast keeper.

RB/M: Anderiz, 21 New Saint Johns Height: 169cm Weight: 67kg
The Saints defender is the only wingback in a side, which plays a 3-5-2. Anderiz has won a huge list of admirers with his performances for his club.

CB: Lara Dixon 25, Willox Street Pirates Height: 179cm Weight: 70kg
A regular first team player for the Pirates, Dixon may have to settle for a place on the bench in this tournament. She is a little different form the other defenders, and offers a bit more pace.

CB: Baxter James 30, Hollin Image Height: 196cm Weight: 89kg
A giant defender, James is one of only two members of the squad who play outside of the Super-League.

RM: Jose Almedro 25, New Saint Johns Height: 190cm Weight: 80kg
Tall, powerful and lightning quick, Almedro is someone who can be brought on to influence the game if things aren’t going to plan.

LM: Tom Popescu-Black 22, New Saint Johns Height: 183cm Weight: 76kg
A teammate of Almedro, Popescu-Black is one of the most highly rated midfielders in the league. He qualifies to play for Port Christopher through his maternal grandmother.

CM: Hector Berg 24, Sarrburgh Town Height: 189cm Weight: 81kg
Some will have been surprised to have seen him starting on the bench, however this is perhaps down to his club's lowly league position. A tall, powerful, holding midfielder, Berg is also capable of some more subtle play.

CM: Dietmar Koenig 26, New Dundee Star Height: 180cm Weight: 76kg
Like Berg, the Stars captain will perhaps be disappointed to have to settle for a spot on the bench. Everyone will be expecting to see him feature heavily though, as his skill and passing ability are legendary at his club.

ACM: Aredhel Neil 22, Blue Coast 1981 Height: 164cm Weight: 87kg
A complete midfielder, Neil is one of the more exciting prospects in this Port Christopher squad. She impressed fans by turning down an offer to play for the Schottia U-21 ones just before DBC 32, opting to stick it out when rumours of a Christopheran national team were in the air. Her and Blue Coast teammate Tony Uist, are two of the most exciting players in this squad.

CF: Jim Reid 36, New Dundee Star Height: 187cm Weight: 84kg (squad-C)
Despite being capped for Schottia at U-21 level sixteen years ago, no one has been more instrumental in setting up the Port Christopher national team than Big Jim Reid. A powerful, no nonsense striker, he has been given the honorary title of squad captain.

CF: Ross Jameson 23, New Dundee Star Height: 178cm Weight: 75kg
Jameson is heading of to join New Dundee at the end of the tournament. The 23-year-old got everyone talking with his goals for Kirston Eagles, helping the semi-pro side to a respectable league finish.

CF: Jack Kent 25, Willox Street Pirates Height: 193cm Weight: 78kg
Normally the strike partner of Pirates teammate Franz Müller, Kent is expected to make a massive impact in the team. His height is a huge threat from freekicks and corners.

--------
RP injuries to my players: Yes (I will decide how long)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: No
Puppet of Schottia

Volcanoc
Attaché

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanoc » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:55 pm

The Volcanic Federation National Football Team
Nickname: The Volcanoes
Home Ground: Alpha-Omega Arena, Casablanca, Capacity 85,000
Jumper Number, Name, Age, Club, National Appearances, National Goals

#1, Priest Stadin, 28, SC Casablanca Thunder, 39, 0

#6, Priest Adams, 23, Far Out United(The Sword Bloke), 9, 0
#12, Priest Laurence, 31, Amaes Bloodefus(The Sword Bloke), 78, 14
#29, Priest Robinson, 26, SC Casablanca Thunder, 20, 2
#43, Priest Sarkins, 21, Club Skytha Royals, 6, 1

#2, Priest Franks, 30, Jimmy Hogs(The Sword Bloke), 52, 9 (c)
#7, Priest Johncock, 28, Remathol Eagles, 49, 8 (vc)
#8, Priest Johns, 29, SC Casablanca Thunder, 42, 2

#10, Priest Crawley, 24, Club la de Erthon, 14, 13
#9, Priest Saunders, 36, Club de la Erthon, 121, 66
#26, Priest Simpson, 30, SC Casablanca Thunder, 46, 21

*Bench:

#47, Priest Hallam, 18, Club Erthon Western Eagles

#3, Priest Moneiro, 23, Club de la Erthon
#11, Priest Jefferson, 31, Club de la Erthon

#4, Priest Archer, 30, Amaya Angelou(The Sword Bloke)
#5, Priest Larkins, 28, Club Erthon Western Eagles

#13, Priest Thomas, 25, SC Casablanca Thunder
#14, Priest Angus, 22, Club Erthon Western Eagles

Coach: Priest Major Craig

* All Substitutes are uncapped.

RP Permissions: If you want to choose scorers, you can. Everything else, telegram.
What is a place? Atlantis is a place.
Puppet of The Sword Bloke
Population: 4,846,955
Prime Minister: Priest Major Gulan
BoF 59 Quarter Finalist
5th Atlntis Football Cup Host

Port Christopher
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Christopher » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:10 am

San Marco
Port Christopher

Aredhel Neil thanked god for the air-conditioning on the bus as it headed through the Plaza Del Orta, on the way down to her club's training ground in San Marco. It was late August in Port Christopher and the temperature way up in the high thirties. Aredhel had lived here her entire life, but had only partly gotten used to it. It wasn't so much the heat, but the humidity, which came with it. The moisture coming in of the sea, and the breeze which rather than keeping you cool, only succeeded in blowing more heat your way.

She held on tight to one of the vertical posts as the bus rounded the corner, Aredhel was standing in the only place she was able to get. Looking around the bus was filled with a combination of holiday makers, and retired couples, all making their way down to the beach or the rows of lawn bowling greens, which incongruously hugged the coast line, like a row of oddly trimmed allotments or holding-pens for the elderly. Other than the odd footballer with dreams of stardom, there these were the only people who inhabited the place; package holiday makers and aged expats.

This was where the stadium was, at the end of this row of bowling greens, just past the beach full of sun-loungers and parasols. Blue Coast 1981 played at the seven-thousand-seater Diamond Park, a brand new stadium right on the corner of the promenade, where the beach met the San Marco Bay cliffs. The stadium, which was rarely ever more than half full, was sunken into the ground, and was barely visible until you descended into it. This modern layout on made the place even more of a sun trap, making it impossible to play matches before the sun went down.

Aredhel got off a couple of stops early and decided to take a stole past some of the beach in the late morning sun, she wanted to feel the heat burning into the back of her neck. She was going to miss it after all, for a girl growing up in a land where it was common to sweat 24-hours a day, Santaclauseisgodistan was a terrifying prospects. No matter how magical the snow was, it was snow nonetheless; and not for all the candy canes in the world would she enjoy that. She was beginning to wonder if constantly moaning about the cold would find her on the naughty list.

The new season was fast approaching as well, and Blue Coast had spent big in the transfer window. Aredhel doubted it would help them much, and the Pirates would no doubt be favourites again. That was the problem facing the chasing pack, The Willox Street Pirates had confidence and belief. Even when in the previous year, it looked like Blue Coast could have caught them over the last few games, they bottled it, ended up third... again!

That was it really, Blue coast weren't a proper team. They were artificially kept afloat by their wealthy Acrean owner pumping money in, like oil passing through broken gears. He was bringing in the wrong type of player, and not investing in the players he had. How in god's name could it be right that? Bringing in Fleftic right-back Claire Osgood for an eight figure sum, when she was on six-hundred pounds a week? Seriously! Or Lucio Sylvestre for five million, when they already had Tony Uist upfront, how would that make him feel? The guy would probably hand in a transfer request before the season was out. Nah, it didn't bode well for them at all, she wouldn't be surprised to see them go backwards if anything.

It was first things first though, and that was trying to make progress in the Runner Cup. Playing for the national team was a whole different kettle of fish. It didn't matter how much money you had to throw around, when you were a country of one million with an aging population every tournament was tough.
Last edited by Port Christopher on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Schottia

Zenic
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zenic » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:34 pm

“Woo! Let’s go Zenic! We’re going to go all the way!”

“Settle down now, Gareth. Save your energy so you can cheer during the games.” The pair talking to each other were Deputy Minister of Sports Emile Forte De Luciano and his nephew, Gareth De Luciano, the son of his brother, Francisco De Luciano. They were walking through the snow on their way to their hotel. Emile had been asked to accompany the national team to Santaclausisgodistan in order to take care of any non-football related issues, such as hotel accommodations, travel plans and more. It made sense now that Luke Killian had been named interim manager of the senior side: he knew the footballing aspect of the job but not so much about the other aspects.

Now, how did he get stuck with his nephew for the entirety of the Runner’s Cup? When it was announced that the Zenic would participate in the Runner’s Cup in Santaclausisgodistan, Gareth became super excited and would spend day after day talking about hoping to see the Zenic national team play in such a magical place. His parents said that he would hardly sleep the last few weeks, making imaginary plans for all the things he wanted to do in Santaclausisgodistan. Finally, Emile’s brother contacted him and asked if there was any way he could help Gareth have his wish come true. Gareth’s father had told Emile that since Gareth had finished the school year near the top of his class, they were willing to fulfill his wish but didn’t have the money to go to Esportivan nation. After discussing it with, and getting the whole-hearted approval, of Minister Zimmel III, Emile agreed to take Gareth along with him to the Runner’s Cup.

The two of them would share a room next to Killian’s so Emile could easily discuss anything with the manager and keep an eye on Gareth. The last thing he needed was for Gareth to do something childish and get injured or in trouble in the safety of the hotel, let alone the stadium. The stadium for all of the Group D games and for parts of the knockout stage were being held in Gingerbread Field, which was made out of actual gingerbread and other things you normally put on gingerbread houses. A 12 year old in a stadium built out of edible material that was sugary and sweet….what a nightmare situation, was all that Emile could think about.

“Hey, Uncle Emile?” Emile looked down at Gareth as they entered the hotel 10 minutes from Gingerbread Field. “Yes, Gareth? What is it?” Gareth looked back through the glass double doors of the hotel lobby. “Do you think we can go outside and play in the snow for awhile?” Emile pondered for awhile until they made it to their hotel room. “You know what, sure we can play in the snow. But first we have to unpack our bags. Sound good?” Gareth face glowed with excitement as he nodded furiously and began to unpack. Emile opened up a file on his smartphone containing the constantly updating schedule for the Runner’s Cup. In a few days, Zenic would face Port Christopher, then the hosts Santaclausisgodistan and then finally Welcomzia. But he would worry about the Runner's Cup later. He placed his phone away as Gareth was finishing unpacking and grabbed his hand as they headed out of the room and down to the ground floor.

Right now, Emile’s schedule was having some fun with his nephew in the winter wonderland they were in.
Member of Rushmore
List of Factbooks
Association Football
Ice Hockey
Champions:
6th Runner Cup (Futbol)
Runners-up
WCoH 28 (Ice Hockey)
Third Place:
4th Runner Cup(Futbol)

Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Santa Claus, Leader of Santaclausisgodistan, to give Christmas Presets to every team at Runner Cup

Santa Claus, leader of Santaclausisgodistan, in conjunction with Santa Claus, head of the Santa Soccer Federation, and Santa Claus, coach of the Santaclausisgodistani national soccer team, have decided to give Christmas presents to every participant in the Runner Cup, including players, coaches, trainers, massage therapists, and other staff, to help them celebrate Christmas every day. The one exception is that those on the Naughty List get coal because they have been naughty. To make things simple, everyone from the same country will get the same presents. Except for those on the naughty list. Here is what they get.

Boring Paradise: Everyone gets a copy of a book on economic utopias. Boring Paradise, get it? They also get a book on the history of tunnels in the tropical islands of Esportiva. Boring Paradise again, get it? Aren't Santa Claus, Santa Claus, and Santa Claus so incredibly funny? Merry Christmas!

United States of Devonta: Because their baseball team is called the Duck Beaters, they all get ducks, pictures of ducks, rubber ducks, paintings of ducks, wooden ducks, marble duck statues, stuffed ducks, and quackers. Merry Christmas!

Frenline Delpha: Because this sort of sounds like Feline Delpha, they get cats. Meow and Merry Christmas!

Volcanoc: They are all on the naughty list for being evil, so they get coal. From a volcano. Merry Christmas, you filthy animals, and a Happy New Year!

The Sword Bloke They all get books on the history of evil overlords, which includes 38 pages dedicated to Shop Owner, 45 dedicated to Lord Almighty Gregory, and 34 dedicated to Reino Kulseth, among others. Except for Shop Owner. He's on the Naughty List so he gets coal. Merry Christmas, except to Shop Owner!

Sarrbia: Sarrbia gets SARS. Santa Claus thought SARS was a good thing until it was too late. Fortunately, they also get the SARS vaccine, which we will give them before we give them SARS. Problem solved.

San Llera: San Llera gets tacos, coconuts, and pineapples. Santa doesn't know why. But he's Santa so Merry Christmas anyway!

Maretta: Maretta gets pajamas, fish, cheese, and stuffed Martians, plus DVD's of every movie ever set on Mars. We don't know why. But Santa says so and he's Santa so Merry Magical Christmas!

Carialus: Carialus gets new cars! What a surprise! They are really fancy cars designed by Santa Claus himself. Well, not the Santa Claus who's giving the cars, but Santa Claus, head of Santa Motor company. The cars look just like Santa's sleigh and have 1800 reindeerpower. Merry Christmas!

Fhulghamous Peninsula: They get spelling textbooks since nobody can spell Fhulghamous Peninsula. Merry Christmas!

New West Guiana: Gets books on how to run a sporting tournament, to make their tournaments more fun and jolly and make Santa Claus an even happier Santa Claus than he already is. Everyone loves Magical, Merry Fun, right? Ho, Ho, Ho and Merry Christmas!

Stellonia: They get a bathroom stall. And a toilet. And a sink. And a goat. And a bathroom attendant. Why the goat? Because it wandered into North Pole and we want to get rid of it. Merry Christmas!

Santaclausisgodistan: Santa Claus doesn't give himself a Present. But if he did, he would have a Merry Christmas. Oh wait, he does that anyway. Merry Christmas!

Zenic: Zenic gets Zebras, Zambonis, Zatulas, Zoo Passes, Ziti, and Zucchini. A Zatula is a spatula that's also a bug zapper, perfect for grilling outside. Merry Christmas!

Port Christopher: Port Christopher gets pancakes and waffles for breakfast. Merry Christmas!

Welcomzia: Welcomzia gets a Hearty Welcome, Candy Canes, and a Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Fhulghamous Peninsula
Spokesperson

Founded: May 10, 2015

Postby Fhulghamous Peninsula » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am

THE COLONY OF THE FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL TEAM

The Colony of the Fhulghamous Peninsula was first established on 6 December 2008, when Fleftic explorers landed on what was then a previously undiscovered continent. These explorers landed on a large peninsula that they named Fhulghamous because of its rich and lush green forests. One of the explorers then fell into an old mine shaft while exploring the peninsula and discovered that the entire peninsula was lying on top of one of the biggest diamond deposits ever discovered by mankind. Once the explorers announced their discovery to the Fleftic government, the Democratic Republic Army Corps of Engineers was quickly dispatched to help speed up the establishment of the colony by helping in constructing settlements and assisting in constructing mining facilities to extract the diamonds within the land.

The Colony of the Fhulghamous Peninsula was officially established as a colony of the Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft on 6 September 2010 following the signing of Democratic Republic Act No. 2340. The colony's capital would be Port Thimpodopoulos, named after Sergeant Major Pythagoras Thimpodopoulos of the Army Corps of Engineers, who tragically died of a heart attack during the construction of the settlement that would eventually bear his name. Today, Port Thimpodopoulos has a population of ten million, accounting for just under half of the total population of the colony. Other cities in the colony were Besanza, Tadoki, Haritzaga City and Thereisnogodabad, home of Multiverse Premier League club Thereisnogodistan FC.

The colony is under the leadership of Governor-General Petrarchos Kulbano, brother of Minister of Colonial Affairs Demetrios Kulbano. His rule saw the Fhulghamous Peninsula's ascent to being one of the most economically-productive colonies of the Democratic Republic, but due to the colony's distance from the mainland Governor Kulbano is slowly beginning to treat the colony as his own personal fiefdom. This was one of the reasons why he had decided to send forth a petition to send a national team to the Di Bradini Cup, the Multiverse's top under-21 football competition. Unfortunately due to some last-minute troubles, the Fhulghamous Peninsula's team was not allowed entry into the Di Bradini Cup, leaving many people in the colony a bit unfulfilled. But when another chance to send forth a national team revealed itself, Governor Kulbano was quick to submit his team's entry, and this time he made sure that the wouldn't miss out on another chance at participating in an international competition.

The current team is mostly composed of players 21 years old or younger, since Governor Kulbano originally envisioned this team participating in the Di Bradini Cup. Any players older than 21 were supposed to be coaching staff for the attempt at the U-21 Cup, but circumstances had forced to suiting up for their colony for this tournament. Nevertheless, everyone believes they've got what it takes to win it all.

BASIC INFORMATION
Name of Nation: The Colony of the Fhulghamous Peninsula
Demonym: Fhulghamousian, Colonist
Team colors: Green and gray
Style modifier: +4.00 (Yet another very attacking side)
Manager: Petrarchos Kulbano (37 y/o, Abanhfleft)
Assistant manager: Nadejda Palomarska (35 y/o, Abanhfleft)
Trainer: Chan Lua (52 y/o, Abanhfleft)

STARTERS
GK: Rashidunnin Ali (36 y/o, unaffiliated, Captain)
RB: John Montemayor (30 y/o, unaffiliated, Co-captain)
CB: Naftali Singerstein (20 y/o, unaffiliated)
CB: John Hainaut (18 y/o, unaffiliated)
LB: Tatsuo Kamakura (19 y/o, unaffiliated)
RM: Aidan Power Jr. (21 y/o, unaffiliated)
CM: Kieran Moskowitz (18 y/o, unaffiliated)
CM: Lucian von Frankreich (21 y/o, unaffiliated)
LM: Albert Suzuki (28 y/o, FC Marinos Thimpodopoulos (Abanhfleft))
CF: Sebastiano Pelucci (23 y/o, RIuwiee United (Abanhfleft))
CF: Mephistopheles (26 y/o, unaffiliated)

RESERVES
GK: Baz Bezorgski (21 y/o, unaffiliated)
GK: Timothy Merlinson (16 y/o, unaffiliated)
DEF: Einar Carlson (25 y/o, West Releinthi City)
DEF: Kay Steensen (18 y/o, unaffiliated)
DEF: Pau Palomer (19 y/o, Thereisnogodistan FC youth team (Abanhfleft))
DEF: Aziz Zaman (21 y/o, Sarvusdalamoive FC (Abanhfleft))
MID: Muhammad Magomedun (30 y/o, unaffiliated)
MID: Samson Lovejoy (25 y/o, FC Keephall Vikings (Abanhfleft))
MID: Ferdinand Tavistock (23 y/o, Sporting Ceneisis (Abanhfleft))
FW: Salvatore Pelucci (23 y/o, unaffiliated)
FW: Alan Resurreccion (21 y/o, Vorpommern Nyqvist FC (Pridnestrovia))
FW: Keenan O'Mitchell (24 y/o, Vorpommern Nyqvist FC (Pridnestrovia))

STARTING LINEUP

KITS

HOME STADIUM (ARENA MARINOS, PORT THIMPODOPOULOS)
Arena Marinos is the home ground of both FC Marinos Thimpodopoulos, which plays in Abanhfleft's Premier League (first level of theFleftic football league system) and the Fhulghamous Peninsula national football team. It has a total capacity of 35,673 spectators.

IMPORTANT STATISTICS
Win-loss record:
9-6-3 (Penalty shootouts are counted as draws)
First international match: VS The United North States (W 7-2)
First win: VS The United North States (W 7-2)
First loss: VS Mertagne (L 0-1)
Biggest win: VS The United North States (W 7-2)
Biggest loss: VS Mertagne (L 2-4)

RP PERMISSIONS
RP injuries to my players: Yes (I decide severity)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes (3 per game)
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (1 per 2 games)
Godmod other events: Yes (TG me first)
Governor General: Petrarchos Kulbano || Lieutenant Governor: Nadejda Palomarska
Capital: Port Thimpodopoulos || Population: 21,046,399

Abanhfleft's Esportivan colony

Sarrbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarrbia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:31 pm

The Tropical Republic of Sarrbia - National Soccer Team - Runner Cup 6

Sarrbia is an archipelago in southwestern meridian Rushmore, near New Sirain, Whirl Islands and Cotdelapoms. It is a paradise known for its abundance of white-sand beaches, palm trees, beautiful bikini-clad women and massive (and completely legal) drug business. In the sporting world, Sarrbia is noted for its equal love of beach and association football, having hosted two editions of the Beach Cup in the past.

The Sarrbians reached a peak world ranking of #48 after qualifying for World Cup 56, but have since faded into relative obscurity. Please note that the Sarrbian squad is mixed male and female. All players come from Futbalo Asocio Sarrbi (FAS), the domestic league of Sarrbia and New Sirain, unless marked with another flag.

Basic Information

Headquarters: Wypuli, Sarrbia
Ground: Arena Malluma Maŭra (50,000)
Colors: Pink, White, Gold
Nickname: The Palmettos
Mascot: Sheila the Whale
Formation: 4-3-3
Style Modifier: +3

Staff

Manager: Merlanda Aumbaugh
Assistant Manager: Alaina West
Goalkeeping Coach: Kio Arrabulle
Defense Coach: Donovan Buckles
Midfield Coach: Susi Jackson
Strikers Coach: Milo Madlambayan
Fitness Coach: Rosafinka Madlambayan

Starting XI

Goalkeeper - Oriane SPURLING - (33, Female, Myollo Kunigitaj)
Left Fullback - Patrick BANDERAS - (32, Male, Image Samaj FC Image)
Center Back - Tempest HONEYCUTT - (44, Female, Palmo Marbordo)
Center Back - Kimbra YAMAMOTO - (29, Female, Safiro Rivero)
Right Fullback - Marsha HOGARTH - (28, Female, FK Arĝento Monto)
Left Midfield - Cynthia THATCHER - (24, Female, FK Arĝento Monto)
Center Midfield - Ezra HARDY - (30, Neither, FK Seymour)
Right Midfield - Cirino REY - (32, Male, FK Voluptamoro)
Left Winger - Lillian HATHOWAY - (28, Female, FK Wypuli)
Right Winger - Dmytro KUROSAWA - (31, Male, Image Crawford City FC Image ) *Captain and star player
Center Forward - Chris BREWSTER - (23, Male, FK Wypuli)

Substitutes

Goalkeeper - Altavian KALHORO - (21, Female, Palmo Marbordo)
Goalkeeper - Gulbrand CARDINI - (28, Male, FK Malibog)
Defender - Andressa FESTA - (20, Female, Aleta Peyla)
Defender - Wanda COOKE - (33, Female, Malton Urbo)
Defender - Bram COEL - (31, Male, Strava Exankalla)
Defender - Kelvin LISCO - (14, Male, Myollo Kunigitaj)
Midfielder - Jilli GYRI - (34, Female, Palmo Marbordo)
Midfielder - Sohyun KANG - (25, Female, Androtus)
Midfielder - Adam WOJCNIK - (20, Male, Pnembli Lago)
Midfielder - Heraclio HUTSON - (34, Male, Strava Exankalla)
Forward - Mohinder MISRA - (28, Male, Capiciam Kunigitaj)
Forward - Damien STRANGE - (30, Male, Spiritoj Zephyr)
Forward - Salgin ORDRUVOR - (18, Male, Cenial Liberty Image )

Kit

Last edited by Sarrbia on Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Map of Sarrbia
Co-Founder and two-time host of the Beach Cup
Qualified for World Cup 56, 57

Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Cutoff! And Merry Christmas too!

Edit: Results

Group A
Boring Paradise 5–4 Volcanoc
United States of Devonta 1–0 Frenline Delpha

Group A Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Boring Paradise 1 1 0 0 5 4 +1 3
United States of Devonta 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Frenline Delpha 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
Volcanoc 1 0 0 1 4 5 −1 0

Group B
The Sword Bloke 1–0 Maretta
Sarrbia 1–2 San Llera

Group B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 San Llera 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
The Sword Bloke 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Maretta 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
Sarrbia 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Group C
Carialus 3–0 Stellonia
Fhulghamous Peninsula 0–2 New West Guiana

Group C Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Carialus 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 3
2 New West Guiana 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
3 Fhulghamous Peninsula 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
4 Stellonia 1 0 0 1 0 3 −3 0

Group D
Santaclausisgodistan 2–0 Welcomzia
Zenic 1–3 Port Christopher

Group D Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Port Christopher 1 1 0 0 3 1 +2 3
Santaclausisgodistan 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
3 Welcomzia 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
Zenic 1 0 0 1 1 3 −2 0
Last edited by Santaclausisgodistan on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fhulghamous Peninsula
Spokesperson

Postby Fhulghamous Peninsula » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:43 pm

CRESCENT NEWS NETWORK
SPORTS CHANNEL - OFFICIAL WEBSITE

ABANHFLEFTPRIDNESTROVIAOONTAZ DERT LI NGCOPPER CUPRUMTRENDSTART • FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA

RUNNER CUP SIX: FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA VS NEW WEST GUIANA

By Malik Qazizadah

Salvatore Pelucci of the Fhulghamous Peninsula raises his hands in disbelief. Two own goals in each half torpedoed Fhulghamous' chances of finally winning the first game of an international competition, as the Colonists bowed 2-0 to New West Guiana. (Courtesy of Crescent News Network Sports Channel/Ulysses Turogo)

CANDYCANE FIELD, SANTACLAUSISGODISTAN - Two own goals spelled doom for Fhulghamous Peninsula and once again put their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stage of a major international tournament in jeopardy, and this match will also go down in Fhulghamousian history as one of the stranger ones that they have ever played.

There was no sign of the New West Guianan team until just minutes before the customary walking of the teams out of the locker rooms, when a team of 23 players dressed in red kit appeared out of nowhere and claimed that they were the New West Guiana national football team. The Fhulghamousians, being quite the suspicious people as their Fleftic background suggests, didn't fully trust the team that had stepped up to the pitch along with them, and their suspicions rubbed off on their style of play, meaning the Fhulghamousian players kept an eye on their opponents so much that sometimes they only belatedly realize their opponents' counterattacking.

This inevitably led to Fhulghamous' first mistake of the day. Defending from a "New West Guiana" corner, Tatsuo Kamakura leaped up in an attempt to deflect the ball away from the goal, but unfortunately for him and for the Fhulghamous, he misjudged the time he needed to jump, and once he was in the air, the ball was already moving past him by the back of his head. Then the ball bumped a little on the back of Kamakura's skull, and the sudden deflection caught Rashidunnin Ali by surprise and prevented him from saving the roller that resulted.

Fhulghamous fought hard to get the equalizer, but the "New West Guiana" keeper was having the best day of his life, saving any and every shot that came his way, and sometimes even saving shots that had not yet even been attempted. This keeper's sometimes non-understandable desire to save every shot that came his way reached its eventual conclusion, with the brave and quite foolhardy keeper from "New West Guiana" sliding in for the tackle on Salvatore Pelucci, who was on the pitch alongside his brother Sebastiano in place of a non-match-fit Mephistopheles. The keeper's feet met up with Salvatore's legs and not the ball, and the referee saw fit to award the "New West Guiana" keeper his second yellow card, which of course meant a red card to follow.

Yet the "New West Guianans" had no real reason to worry, as their keeper's dismissal had occurred in first half added time, and Fhulghamous had barely mounted an attack on goal when the referee blew for half time. It was probably yet another decision that would come to haunt the Colonists for years to come.

In the second half, it was all Fhulghamous on the attack, and yet again it was Fhulghamous who would score another goal, but for the opposing team. Einar Carlson, who had been brought on at half time for Naftali Singerstein, headed into his own net in a similar manner to what Kamakura had done earlier. Now, two own goals down, Fhulghamous was really clambering for at least a goal back or very hopefully two goals for a draw. Manager Governor General Petrarchos Kulbano even brought on Alan Resurreccion for Sebastiano when it appeared as if the forward was losing steam going into the final third, but even this was not enough for the Colonists, and they lost their first game in the Runner Cup thanks to two goals from their very own players.

FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA 0 - 2 NEW WEST GUIANA
KAMAKURA (34') (og)
CARLSON (81') (og)

FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA
GK: 01 Ali
RB: 02 Montemayor
RCB: 03 Singerstein (Carlson - 46')
LCB: 04 Hainaut
LB: 05 Kamakura (Zaman - 55')
RM: 06 Power Jr.
RCM: 07 Moskowitz
LCM: 08 von Frankreich
LM: 09 Suzuki
RS: 10 Sebastiano (Resurreccion - 61')
LS: 11 Salvatore

MATCH STATISTICS
Possession

Fhulghamous Peninsula: 50%
New West Guiana: 50%
Shots
Fhulghamous Peninsula: 5 (1 on target)
New West Guiana: 6 (2 on target)
Corners
Fhulghamous Peninsula: 5
New West Guiana: 2
Fouls
Fhulghamous Peninsula: 10
New West Guiana: 8
Governor General: Petrarchos Kulbano || Lieutenant Governor: Nadejda Palomarska
Capital: Port Thimpodopoulos || Population: 21,046,399

Abanhfleft's Esportivan colony

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:43 am

Freline Delpha Sports Newspaper

Late Mistake Costs Anacondas

A late defensive breakdown cost Frenline Delpha their first Runners Cup 6 match-up against the United States of Devonta. The outside back stabbed hard, completely missing the ball, and the two center backs both got split by Forward Lamar Adams. This lead to a one on one match-up with the goalie for Adam. He faked out Lourange, and he scored the only goal of the match.

Things looked good for Frenline Delpa in the first half. They managed to keep possesion away from USD for the first 12 minutes of the half. Their first oppurtunity came at the 36'. In an attempt to keep FND from scoring, Kindred kicked the ball out of the back of his end line. This gave Frenline Delpha it's first corner kick. Gerbon launched a high ball that landed right on the head of Devonta goalie Cooper. As he went up to grab it, Frenlinian striker Basing tried to hit the ball with his head. On a head-on-head collision, Cooper ended up writhing on the pitch. After further examination, Cooper suffered no long-term injuries, and he will be back in the next game. Meanwhile, his back-up Kowalski was brought into the game. After that, Frenline Delpha got off two more shots before the half ended.

In the second half, both teams remained relaitvely quietly, until the 88'. It was then when Devonta broke through Frenline Delpha's line. Adam took it to the goalie, and he placed a perfect shot into the left corner of the goal. It was the only goal scored in the game. The only notable thing that happened after that was a rash decision by center mid Treklire. He slid into a defender's leg, and he recieved a yellow card. After 4 minutes of extra time, the whistle blew, and Frenline Delpha had lost it's first Runner Cup 6 match.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Zenic
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zenic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:13 am

“Sure, it wasn’t the best start to the tournament but the team has come back from worse defeats,” Emile said, comforting his saddened nephew Gareth.

It was the day between group matchdays 1 and 2 after the surprising 3-1 loss against Port Christopher. It was a surprise result considering the difference in talent between the 52nd best team in the world and the relative newcomers. However, the Port Christopher team had noticeably fresher legs for the match, which is most likely what made the difference. Hopefully, the team would take it easy during today’s practice for tomorrow’s match against the hosts, Santaclausisgodistan.

But right now, he only had to worry about cheering up Gareth.
It was supposed to be a cheerful vacation and an opportunity to see the national team in action up close. Which is very difficult when the national team is losing games. “Hey, how are you doing, Gareth? You’ve been pretty quiet for awhile.” Gareth was looking at his feet as the two of them were walking through the streets. “Okay, I guess. I really wanted to see the team win but at least I got to see them in person. Maybe we’ll win the next two games and get to the knockouts.” Emile nodded. “That’s right. They can still make the playoffs if they get hot right now and who know: maybe they can win the tournament.” Gareth brightened up as he realized everything his uncle had said was true.

As the two walked to their destination, Gareth’s interest peaked. “Where are we going, Uncle Emile?” Emile smiled, happy that Gareth had not noticed where they had arrived. “Let’s just say there are some people here who want to show you something.” They ended up in a long, dark concrete corridor that ended in a bright wall of light. When they finally reached, and walked through, the end, a smile spread across Gareth’s face. Before his very eyes was the Zenic national team practicing.

A few of the players noticed him and invited him over to train on their free kicks with them. Meanwhile, Emile walked over to Luke to have a quick discussion about what they needed to do for the upcoming match. They spent the next hour or so like this: Luke and Emile talking while the players and Gareth trained as well as played. Eventually, the training session ended, the team headed back to their hotel while Emile walked over to a sleeping Gareth, who had tired himself out enjoying every second of his time with the players. Emile has grateful to the players for what they had done as he carried his sleeping nephew to the hotel.

He just hoped they could fulfill Gareth’s other wish for victories and a championship in the Runner’s Cup.
Member of Rushmore
List of Factbooks
Association Football
Ice Hockey
Champions:
6th Runner Cup (Futbol)
Runners-up
WCoH 28 (Ice Hockey)
Third Place:
4th Runner Cup(Futbol)

Port Christopher
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Christopher » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Zenic 1–3 Port Christopher - Gingerbread Field, Santaclauseisgotistan
Goals: 26" Kun-Woo - Zenic | 42" Rivera, 83" 90+2 Uist - Port Christopher

Line up: Laxium 7, Paulos 6, Del Vertio 7, R.Wessel 7, M.Wessel 7, Maitfield 7(61 Neil 6), Icacic 6 (59 Koenig-7), Bandos 8, Rivera 8, Muller 7 (80-Jameson 5), Uist 8

Port Christopher must have been thinking it was Christmas come early yesterday, as they recorded a shock win over Zenic. Fuelled up on festive pancakes and waffles Tony Uist was scored a second half double to leave the opposition feeling like their stockings were half empty.

Port Christopher had been kitted out it special thermal strips, as the team used to playing in the soaring heat, took to the Gingerbread Field turf. Despite the difficulties in adapting to the surface and the conditions, the small territory actually started the match brightly. Diego Bandos and Elisa Rivera in particular stamped their authority on the match early on with some neat passing exchanges, much to the frustration of the Zenic fans.

Despite having little of the possession, Zenic were always dangerous, and boasting a wealth of talent from some of the top leagues in the world, they inevitably took the lead. The Christopheran defence were undone by a lethal attacking move, Sandro Michel Augustine finally crossing the ball into the path of Tir Snake Strike's Seok Kun-Woo, who managed to turn the ball in past Carus Laxium at lose range. The goal left Port Christopher shell-shocked and after all their good work, they found themselves behind.

There were points in the opening half when the Christopherans had to hold on by the skin of their teeth, but hold on they did, and they got their just rewards three minutes from half time. Moritz Wessel, cutting in off the right played a tantalising through ball into the path of Franz Müller, however the Willox Street Pirates man wasn't able to connect with the ball. Instead it rolled through to Rivera who waited until Bartholomew Sagan made his move before dispatching the ball past him and in at the far post.

The goal galvanised Port Christopher and they came out after the break looking like they meant business. The game hung it the balance for most of the second half, and although Port Christopher were having one of their better games, Zenic were still a force to be reckoned with.

Eventually, as the game seemed to be winding down, a momentary laps in concentration among the Zenic defenders allowed Tony Uist in on goal. Xavier Marshall went to roll the ball back to Sagan, only to slightly misjudge his pass on the magical surface. Like the true predator Blue Coast striker Uist was in like a flash, picking up the loose ball and chipping it over the keeper. It was a precious lead and, and a victory here over one of the tournament favourites would give Port Christopher an excellent chance of progression.

As Zenic tried franticly to salvage a point from the game they left themselves vulnerable at the back yet again, and a long punted clearance from Dietmar Koenig in the dying seconds, made the score line a little flattering. Picking up the ball, fellow substitute Ross Jameson looked to run into the corner and play for full time. As he was about to be tackled he slid the ball back to Uist who was surprised to find himself through on goal. Taking his time he picked the bottom corner and found the back of the net see the game finish 3-1.
Puppet of Schottia

Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Santaclausisgodistan 2–0 Welcomzia

Santa Clice Defeat Welcomzia on Home Soil

The Santa Clice of Santaclausisgodistan defeated Welcomzia by a score of 2-0 yesterday, at home, at Gingerbread Field. Playing on the most unusual surface in soccer, magical gingerbread, the Santa Clice were concerned about struggling. But the fact is that they had rotated between the four stadiums for months training for this tournament, while Welcomzia was relegated to a practice field not made of gingerbread. So this was actually Welcomzia's first time on the gingerbread. Clearly Santaclausisgodistan had more experience there.

The Santa Clice got off to a terrific start in the third minute when the Welcomzia defender took Santa Claus #8 down just outside the box and was given a yellow card. Additionally, this meant Santa Claus #10 would take a free kick, and he sent it directly into the top right corner of the net past the Welcomzia goalie, who didn't even move, in part due to being unable to see well through the magical Christmas snow. Fortunately, the Santa Clice were used to seeing through snow as they had done it forever and ever in the land of magical Christmas.

The Santa Clice then celebrated by throwing presents and candy canes to all the fans in attendance, even though the fans had already been given presents upon their arrival. They also threw coal at the disgraced ex-head of the New Kolnese soccer federation, who was banned for life from the WCC for allegedly soliciting bribes on several host votes even though he didn't even have a vote yet. New Koln was subsequently expelled from the WCC and UICA in the wake of numerous other scandals. It's no wonder nobody was accused of actually bribing him though - nobody could be that stupid. But the disgraced New Kolnese ex-head was on the Naughty List nonetheless and so he got coal. But it was magical coal that doesn't hurt when you get hit with it, so he was OK. Just annoyed that he got coal.

Once the Santa Clice were done giving presents (or coal) to the fans, the match resumed. Just 13 minutes later, Santa Claus #11 made three defenders fall down on the snowy, magical, gingerbread that he was an expert at maneuvering on, and he beat the keeper again. The Santa Clice managed to get 11 more shots, including 7 on goal, on Welcomzia in the first half, but none went in. The Welcomzians were sliding all over the place, going crazy and falling down. Clearly they weren't used to the snow and gingerbread.

At halftime, however, Welcomzia took a lesson from the Santa Clice and changed into footwear that was more appropriate for the weather - athletic snowboots that their assistant had purchased from a sporting goods store at the command of their manager. They were a bright red with reindeer on them, but they were the only boots they had 23 pairs of in the right sizes, so it would have to do. Welcomzia played much better after that, not falling down, but they still couldn't get a goal and lost.

After the game, the Santa Clice led the crowd in singing numerous Christmas carols, as fans of all nations joined in, because everyone loves Christmas and it's Christmas every day. So happy ho ho ho and a Merry Christmas.

Santaclausisgodistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Santaclausisgodistan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Today's cutoff is presented by Nancy Pelosi, who reminds you to have a Very Liberal Christmas, and Santa Claus, who reminds you to celebrate Christmas every day.

Results soon.

Edit: Results

Group A
Volcanoc 1–0 Frenline Delpha
Boring Paradise 3–4 United States of Devonta

Group A Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 United States of Devonta 2 2 0 0 5 3 +2 6
2 Boring Paradise 2 1 0 1 8 8 0 3
3 Volcanoc 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
4 Frenline Delpha 2 0 0 2 0 2 −2 0

Group B
Maretta 2–4 San Llera
The Sword Bloke 3–2 Sarrbia

Group B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 San Llera 2 2 0 0 6 3 +3 6 Q
2 The Sword Bloke 2 2 0 0 4 2 +2 6 Q

3 Sarrbia 2 0 0 2 3 5 −2 0 E
4 Maretta 2 0 0 2 2 5 −3 0 E

Group C
Stellonia 1–0 New West Guiana
Carialus 1–0 Fhulghamous Peninsula

Group C Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Carialus 2 2 0 0 4 0 +4 6
2 New West Guiana 2 1 0 1 2 1 +1 3
3 Stellonia 2 1 0 1 1 3 −2 3
4 Fhulghamous Peninsula 2 0 0 2 0 3 −3 0

Group D
Welcomzia 2–4 Port Christopher
Santaclausisgodistan 1–2 Zenic

Group D Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Port Christopher 2 2 0 0 7 3 +4 6
2 Santaclausisgodistan 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
3 Zenic 2 1 0 1 3 4 −1 3
4 Welcomzia 2 0 0 2 2 6 −4 0
Last edited by Santaclausisgodistan on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Stellonia beat New West Guiana 1-0 after a Tselaminga strike in the fifty-seventh minute. After the game, infamous Stelloni reporter John Smith interviewed Tselam.

John Smith: So how did you beat them today?
Tselaminga: Easy. I injured all three of their goalkeepers, while Txelemigte injured both their strikers.
JS: How'd you do it?
T: The trick is to strike the back of the 'keeper's knee with your own knee very suddenly at the exact moment when the referees aren't looking. One can also step on his toes very discretely right before he jumps to catch or punch crosses.
JS: Clever! Do you plan to use this strategy against Fartalicious Peninsula, or whatever they're called.
T: Certainly. I was also thinking about using the...
JS: What is your opinion on the crisis in the RCS?
T: How is this relevant to the discussion?
JS: I'm not sure. How'd you score that goal.
T: Oh. I shoved my marker off me just at the right moment while Simpson held onto the center back-turned-goalkeeper. The ensuing header was one of the easiest goals I have ever scored.
JS: So what was your opinion on the last-minute penalty New West Guiana were denied?
T: The referee was correct to not award the penalty. How could Drew Samuels have possibly intended to handle the ball three times in a row before clearing it?
JS: That was star striker Tselaminga on today's victory over New West Guiana. I'm John Smith, and that's all for today, folks! Oh, and remember that potatoes are still my favorite fruit!

Fhulghamous Peninsula
Spokesperson

Postby Fhulghamous Peninsula » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:19 am

CRESCENT NEWS NETWORK
SPORTS CHANNEL - OFFICIAL WEBSITE

ABANHFLEFTPRIDNESTROVIAOONTAZ DERT LI NGCOPPER CUPRUMTRENDSTART • FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA

RUNNER CUP SIX: CARIALUS VS FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA

By Malik Qazizadah

Kieran Moskowitz of the Fhulghamous Peninsula attempts to get past the Carialus defense. Yet another own goal, this time from John Montemayor, has given Fhulghamous Peninsula their second loss in the Runner Cup and is putting their campaign in serious jeopardy. (Courtesy of Crescent News Network Sports Channel/Ulysses Turogo)

CANDYCANE FIELD, SANTACLAUSISGODISTAN - Fhulghamous Peninsula have scored three goals in two games in the Runner Cup, and yet they are on the verge of complete and total elimination because those three goals have all been own goals.

Fresh from the quite unexpected defeat against New West Guiana, Fhulghamous were rooting on getting a vital win against Carialus, which did send their national team to Santaclausisgodistan but forgot to put numbers or names on their kits, leading to some confusion on the part of the Colonists on who was supposed to defend and mark who. But Fhulghamous managed to recover from their early defensive mistakes and get back into the game, but not before Rashidunnin Ali had been forced to make a fingertip save against a Carialus player who looked sure to score had any other keeper been between the sticks for the Fhulghamous.

Mephistopheles, who was making a return to the starting lineup following his lack of fitness in the first game against New West Guiana, had an early chance to take the lead for Fhulghamous saved by the Carialus keeper, and he had managed to beat the keeper and send the ball into the lower right corner when the linesman raised his flag for offside, despite later video replay showing that the unaffiliated striker was actually just onside when he made his attempt. It was a decision that would haunt the Colonists later on in the game.

The rest of the first half was marked by few chances made and taken, and by the keepers of both teams making only cursory saves when it looked like it would really have a half-decent chance to go in. And that was how the first half ended, a goalless draw when it really should have been one up for Fhulghamous Peninsula.

In the second half it looked as if it would be more of the same performance from the first half would be carried over. And at first it really did look that way. And then disaster struck once again for the Fhulghamous, as John Montemayor inadvertently pushed the ball into the back of his own net while sliding in an attempt to clear the ball away from the danger area. This was the moment when one could feel the utter defeat radiating from the Fhulghamous side, both because of the own goal and Mephistopheles' disallowed goal in the first half.

The Colonists fought very hard to get the equalizer and the point, but Carialus sensed this and locked up on their defense, even going so far as to park the bus despite that tactic not going very well for the traveling crowd. In the end, Fhulghamous wasn't able to penetrate the Carialus defense and therefore now find themselves bottom of the group with little hope of escape and/or qualification.

Fhulghamous Peninsula manager Governor-General Petrarchos Kulbano: "Yes, it's a really bad situation, being bottom of the group with one game left to go. We're going to have to go all-out against Stellonia, win by at least five goals and not concede and hope that Carialus defeats [New West] Guiana if we want to have a hope of qualifying to the knockouts. But what we're going to focus on right now is the game against Stellonia."

CARIALUS 1 - 0 FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA
MONTEMAYOR (51') (og)

FHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA
GK: 01 Ali
RB: 02 Montemayor
RCB: 03 Singerstein
LCB: 04 Hainaut
LB: 05 Kamakura (Zaman - 55')
RM: 06 Power Jr.
RCM: 07 Moskowitz
LCM: 08 von Frankreich
LM: 09 Suzuki
RS: 10 Sebastiano (Resurreccion - 61')
LS: 11 Mephistopheles (O'Mitchell - 70')

MATCH STATISTICS
Possession

Carialus: 60%
Fhulghamous Peninsula: 40%
Shots
Carialus: 4 (3 on target)
Fhulghamous Peninsula: 10 (1 on target)
Corners
Carialus: 2
Fhulghamous Peninsula: 4
Fouls
Carialus: 10