NATION

PASSWORD

Abida Football Club Champions League

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Ok!
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Lamaner
Civilian

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamaner » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 am

I'm applying for three teams, one for me and two for Ami's puppets
FC Lamica (Lami) (LAM)
Formation:4-4-2
Starting XI:
GK:Dubravko Hrvatin
LB:Bernard Klarić
CB:Bogomil Mihaljević
CB:Juraj Radić
RB:Nikola Marković
LM:Većeslav Novaković
CM:Valentino Lukić
CM:Slavoljub Čeh
RM:Juro Posavec
ST:Ivan Novak
ST:Vlatko Jakšić
Subs:
ATT:Danijel Herceg
ATT:Damir Mikulić
MID:Strahimir Mikulić
MID:Budimir Lovrić
DEF:Pero Anić
DEF:Bernard Lukić
GK:Jurica Hrvatin
Coach:Sanjin Novaković

FC Todaykropmir (Krompir) (TOK)
Starting XI:
GK:Spencer Long
LB:Mason Bradley
CB:Aaron Bates
CB:Freddie Cartwright
RB:Cameron Storey
LM:Kian Stone
CM:Harvey Barnes
CM:Louis Ahmed
RM:Robert Bull
ST:Sean Russell
ST:Patrick Woods
Subs:
ATT:Gabriel Skinner
ATT:Toby Palmer
MID:John Lloyd
MID:Mohammad Warner
DEF:Ethan Ingram
DEF:Aaron Kerr
GK:Edward Martin
Coach:Luca Clements

Foodiest KPR (FKPR) (FPR)
Starting XI:
GK:Teodros Muhammed
LB:Nebay Semhar
CB:Abel Aman
CB:Girmay Ambessa
RB:Tewelde Ermias
LM:Idris Futsum
CM:Tesfalem Fesahaye
CM:Efrem Neftalem
RM:Isaias Medhanie
ST:Fesahaye Dawit
ST:Eyob Adonay
Subs:
ATT:Aziz Fesahaye
ATT:Daniel Hamid
MID:Rezene Filmon
MID:Tesfalem Bisrat
DEF:Nasih Nebay
DEF:Awate Hagos
GK:Filmon Teodros
Coach:Amanuel Mewael

Licstinburg
Civilian

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Licstinburg Spartans FC(LSFC) (Licstinburg):

Postby Licstinburg » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Roster

Goalkeepers
8 Allic Poit
3 Dever Lapel
7 Nicoli Tepy
1 Paul Oyala

Defenders
19 Jezy Ile
17 Wizeni Lireea
12 Trean Quean
11 Israel Muvesh
14 Astupa Condun
18 Kirk Lapel

Midfielders
21 Uual Erir
27 Vascual Timper
23 Christobal Colon
29 Byte Jaje
26 Manti pui
25 Yuli Umli

Forwards
16 Jett
2 Aanan Chamber
22 Polian Kirkas
30 Hashia Labert
15 Viandy Perpty

Coaches

HC: John Blimic
AC: Jack Russel
BC: Jett
GC: Tesi LIbep
DC: Copi Torp
SC: All
Tr: Iopi Polly
Tr: Lack Jackson
Doc: Brevrit Bundy
Phys: Giogo Hundez

Donation: $50 million

Abidawe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:55 am

All teams have been placed!
Region - The Commonwealth Federation
About Me
DEFCON Level: 5: Peacetime
Anglo-Abida War - VICTORY
Abida-Novaya War - VICTORY
Jongi Civil War - VICTORY
Pustoshi Civil War - VICTORY
On Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse:
Ailiailia wrote:I don't intend to survive. After six hours on General, I welcome the prospect of becoming a brainless zombie.

On Tim Tebow:
Bythyrona wrote:46.5 COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS NOT ADEQUATE. HOW ARE YOU DISPUTING THIS? HE HAS ALL THE TALENT OF RYAN LINDLEY IN THE PROS WITH A PERMANENT ESPN TARGET ON HIS BACK.

Other:
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Hammer Britannia wrote:TRIGGERED, PERMA BANNED FOR CALLING ME A BOOK

Locougara
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Locougara » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Locou Cougars (LC) (Locougara)

Starting XI

F Logan Bascom 10
F Edward Chaney 11
M Donald Riley 12
M Richard Tymes 13
M Sampson Richards 14
M Frederick Richards 15
D Ricardo Montoyez 16
D Samuel Heavensby 17
D William Champlain 18
D Edwardo Nunez 19
G Charles de Gaulle 20

Bench

F David Henry 21
M Thierry Henry 22
M Guy Franc 23
D Mamadou St.Pierre 24
D Jacques de Conseille 25
G Ludovic Marante 26

Donation: US$500 Billion
Last edited by Locougara on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austria-Hungari
Civilian

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

FK AUSTRIA WIEN

Postby Austria-Hungari » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 am

GK: Enyeama
RB: Walker
CB: Onouha
CB: Kolo Touré
LB: Pablo Armero
CM: Sau
CM: Maxim
CM: Pjanić
RW: Biabiany
ST: Ibarbo
LW: Lestienne

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

All teams have been placed! Only four spots are left in Liga A!
About Me
Ailiailia wrote:I don't intend to survive. After six hours on General, I welcome the prospect of becoming a brainless zombie.

On Tim Tebow:
Bythyrona wrote:46.5 COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS NOT ADEQUATE. HOW ARE YOU DISPUTING THIS? HE HAS ALL THE TALENT OF RYAN LINDLEY IN THE PROS WITH A PERMANENT ESPN TARGET ON HIS BACK.

Other:

Jordik
Civilian

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordik » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 pm

hai
I'm applying for 4 teams, 1 of mine and 3 ROA's former puppets
FC Jordik
GK:Hugh Campbell
LB:Andreas Taylor
CB:Reece Brennan
CB:Connor Gilbert
RB:Joe Andrews
LM:Reece Cook
CM:Josh Robertson
CM:David Woods
RM:Finley Watkins
ST:Harrison Pearson
ST:David Potts

FC Kupus
GK:Shinta Kanno
LB:Sadami Ookubo
CB:Ryousuke Chikuda
CB:Akinobu Sahaku
RB:Kan Miyoshi
LM:Daiki Kawahara
CM:Junpei Kurita
CM:Yasuaki Suzuki
RM:Masa Masuda
ST:Arihiro Nishida
ST:Masashi Onodera

fC Deutch
GK:Martin Neudorf
LB:Max Meyer
CB:Lukas Sankt
CB:Dirk Theissen
RB:Uwe Maier
LM:Klaus Beyer
CM:Jörg Schäfer
CM:Dennis Herz
RM:Matthias Adler
ST:Paul Schreiner
ST:Uwe Bergmann

Opaj IOP
GK:Mauritz Jonasson
LB:Melwin Pettersson
CB:Daniel Lund
CB:Mohamed Nyman
RB:Frank Eklund
LM:Jonah Gustafsson
CM:Seth Björk
CM:Robert Lindholm
RM:Casper Björklund
ST:Leandro Abrahamsson
ST:Mauritz Svensson

Can we start now?

Ndaku
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:50 pm

When do the playoffs begin?
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:43 pm

No more puppet nations will be accepted from ROA as they have already submitted a total of five teams, the tournament for each league will start when the respective league is filled, thank you all for joining the league! Three spots remain until Liga A can begin!
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:06 am

Abidawe wrote:Rules
  1. Puppet Nations
    1. All puppet nations that are submitting teams must make it known that they are indeed a puppet nation and what nation they are a puppet of. All suspected puppets will be investigated through the moderators and all found to be hiding their status will be hit with a transfer ban for the season (also applied to the nation they are owned by) as well as forfeiting their upcoming match.
    2. The rule of thumb for puppet nations is that no nation may have more teams in the Champions League than there are divisions. All teams found to be breaking this rule will be forced to forfeit their next matches (for each of their teams).
    3. All puppet nations that wish to split their winnings with their main nation must discuss this with Abidawe. These transactions must be documented and handled by the league for financial reasons. This is to ensure the continuation of funding by The Confederation in the future. All nations caught conducting illegal transactions will be banned for a single season from the Champions League and hit with a transfer ban for the season they return. They will also be fined the total of their earnings from their winning season.
  2. Transfers
    1. Transfers will be conducted through this forum as well, all teams will be given a set budget cap for the season and all transfers will be checked for legitimacy. Transfers must be approved by both teams involved.
      1. Players that are being transfer listed must be submitted to Abidawe via TG and they will be placed on the Transfer List with their market value (based on their performance throughout their career).
      2. Both teams have to state that they agree to the terms of the transfer before it can be conducted, it will take a three day period for the player to be transferred and all transfers are final.
      3. Any team that bids higher than their Budget Cap will be fined US$10,000 and 5% of their budget.
  3. Friendlies
    1. Any teams that wish to host a friendly match throughout the season (and during the offseason) must submit a request to Abidawe stating the team they wish to play and a proof of the opposing teams approval of the friendly. Ticket prices to these matches will be US$10 and only the bleachers will be open, 5% of the proceeds will be paid to each of the teams involved in the friendly.

Make sure to read all of the rules to make sure your team is in accordance with them and also make sure to check out your teams budget cap, submit your transfers ASAP as the transfer window starts now!

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Tragedy Strikes Abidawe

Postby Abidawe » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Tragedy struck in Abidawe today, Defensive Midfielder Raul Johnson was found dead in his London Flat at 3:22 on Monday, February 9th, 2015. The cause of death was ruled as an overdose on Heroin, a drug he notably had troubles quitting in the past. Fear was instilled in the team when he failed to show up to practice at all last week, they knew about his past history with drug abuse. He was a top prospect for the team in 2007 and they signed him right out of high school. He was a reserve player for his first two seasons but in 2010, he made his first start and proved all of the doubters wrong.

He was a great guy on and off the pitch, in the locker room he rose spirits when the team was doing well and rallied the troops when we needed a comeback. He was always the first guy to practice and the last to leave. His love of the game radiated through him and inspired many of the other players and children all across Abidawe.

He is survived by his parents, a brother and two sisters, his girlfriend and their two-year-old son Leo. He was an inspiration to all of those lucky enough to play with him and even those who faced off against him on the pitch. He embodied sportsmanship and always managed to light up a room. He was 25.

His number, 90, will be worn on the front of all of the FC Abidawe uniforms throughout the entirety of the tournament. It will also be on the league patch that will be worn by the players of all the teams in the tournament. Players and staff of all of the teams in the AFCCL are invited to join us for his reception and burial ceremony in Orevito, Abidawe on Monday, February 16th, 2015.
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Cournland
Civilian

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cournland » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:55 am

Team name: Ellyem Thistle FC (ETFC) (COURNLAND):
Starting XI:
GK: Nathan PATIL #1
LB: Louis Mouris #2
LCB: Gary Draper #6
RCB: Jack Gabriel #3
RB: Hernando Santos #5
LM: Rio Amberwood #7
LCM: Sam Murdock (captain) #8
RCM: Billy Laurent #4
RM: Steven Borbour #9
LS: Vern Crank #11
RS: Alexander Katic #10
Subs:
DEF: Jack Melton
DEF: Mick Wright
ATT: Umberto Pesce
ATT: Michael Gulch
MID: Steven Heath
MID: Kurk Ecklesley
GK: Heston Lopez

Coach: Mickey Hollander
Assistant Coach: Marco Melker

Donation: £100,000,000

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Three spots remain before Liga A can begin!!! Get your friends to join so the league can kick off soon and make sure to start your teams training!

Lets try to keep an RP going in here, ie: Match Summaries, Trade Details, Transfer Listing Players, Friendly Matches, Injury Updates, National Tragedies (That Affect the League in Some Way), Conspiracies (Drug Abuse by Players on Your Teams), etc

Also we would love for you to submit jersey designs for your team if possible (Home, Away and Alternate), Championship Uniforms will be provided and an All-Star Match will happen before the league final every season. The coaches from the teams that make the final will coach the All-Star Match and a pool of thirty-four players will be selected based on performance for drafting into two teams (I'll use the randomizer that I will use for scoring the matches to decide the teams.

We invite all teams in the league to move their nations to The Confederation as we will be posting scores, summaries, league tables, goalscorers, matchups and betting odds there as well. Games will be held every weekend and we will post an update with all of the things you need to know every Sunday, the same update will be posted here.
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm setting the league up on Xkoranate so its not quite as random and the results have some reasonability, we will come up with bonuses that you can receive for doing certain things in the threads and based on your teams performance
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:09 am

We are going to have an 8-team futsal tourney as a way to warm up your players to the pace that they should expect the games in this league to be played at. The first eight teams to respond to this post with "I'm in" will compete in the tourney for a US$50 Million Transfer Budget Bonus and a 10-point skill boost in Xkoranate for the Champions League (this increases your chances of winning). The runner up will receive 5 and all other participants will receive 1 (which may not sound like much but it can make a huge difference when you go up against one of the top teams).

You all received 5 skill points for submitting rosters and the winner of the championship receives a 10-point bonus. You receive 5 points for making the playoffs and a 0.5 style bonus for making the final.
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Ndaku
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:07 am

Abidawe wrote:We are going to have an 8-team futsal tourney as a way to warm up your players to the pace that they should expect the games in this league to be played at. The first eight teams to respond to this post with "I'm in" will compete in the tourney for a US$50 Million Transfer Budget Bonus and a 10-point skill boost in Xkoranate for the Champions League (this increases your chances of winning). The runner up will receive 5 and all other participants will receive 1 (which may not sound like much but it can make a huge difference when you go up against one of the top teams).

You all received 5 skill points for submitting rosters and the winner of the championship receives a 10-point bonus. You receive 5 points for making the playoffs and a 0.5 style bonus for making the final.

When will this be held?

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Like the league it will be held as soon as all the spots are filled, we will likely push off the start of the league so this can happen but that will be determined at a later date
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Republic of Ami
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Ami » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Abidawe wrote:We are going to have an 8-team futsal tourney as a way to warm up your players to the pace that they should expect the games in this league to be played at. The first eight teams to respond to this post with "I'm in" will compete in the tourney for a US$50 Million Transfer Budget Bonus and a 10-point skill boost in Xkoranate for the Champions League (this increases your chances of winning). The runner up will receive 5 and all other participants will receive 1 (which may not sound like much but it can make a huge difference when you go up against one of the top teams).

I'm in.
Economic Axis: Social

Equality 65.2% 34.8% Markets

Diplomatic Axis: Peaceful

Nation 32.4% 67.6% World

Civil Axis: Moderate

Liberty 53.8% 46.2% Authority

Societal Axis: Very Progressive

Tradition 22.5% 77.5% Progress

Closest Match: Social Liberalism
Ideological matching is a work in progress, and is much less accurate than the values and axes.
You can send these results by copying and pasting the URL at the top of the page or using the image below. Think your matched ideology was wrong? Want to help us calibrate the test? Send the results along with your political ideology to us at eightvalues@gmail.com, or send us any comments, questions, or criticism.

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Three spots remain for Futsal 2015!!
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Ndaku
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Abidawe wrote:Three spots remain for Futsal 2015!!

Ok.

Abaja
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Team Name: F.C Lions

Team players:
Formation: 4-3-3

GK: Joseph Amé*
GK: Stefan Ledo
GK: Inyeze Anele

Midfielders:
Fabrosu Nyema*
Calvin Ronoso
Ervin Jon-Mikel*
Anwreusu Freneda
Christopher Anekwe*
Sermanu Reswe

Forwards:
Alulawe Ju*
Alan Atsi*
Dedéna Esé*
Serian Osopo
Olakunle Trinidaad

Defenders:
Stephen Oyenusi*
Eze Mbanefo*
Merrakwü Odena*
Fani Jackson
Yuri Stranisi
Iggi Erané*

Coach:
John Ndemi
Ron-Luke Buhari

Donation:
$195 Million
Last edited by Abaja on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ABAJA
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |
Factbook | Sportswire | H&P Steel | Join TWP!

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Abidawe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 am

Two spots remain for both Liga A and Futsal 2015!!!
About Me

On Tim Tebow:

Other:

Abaja
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Yay we're in. lol.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ABAJA
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |
Factbook | Sportswire | H&P Steel | Join TWP!

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Shmirnov
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shmirnov » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Team name: Shmir United (SUTD)
Formation: 4-4-2

Roster:
Goalkeeper: Ozker Ireijen *
Goalkeeper: Fresco Oirv
Goalkeeper: Hermir Dirraśiḉ

Midfielder: Vlắden Pedrič *
Midfielder: Arnold Rekensnóv *
Midfielder: Tomas Kidrič *
Midfielder: Yak Hedrin *
Midfielder: Josef Flakensnóv
Midfielder: Sheijen Pedrič

Forward: Ớzilio Sakovič *
Forward: Mlarden Lukevič *
Forward: Kristofer Krosé
Forward: Jürgen Riistof

Defender: Lergen Terefendrič *
Defender: Egör Remerič *
Defender: Samuel Rekentower *
Defender: Vladimir Termič *
Defender: Seren Dernóv
Defender: Jakson Joachim

Coaches:
Damian Gürchen
Seirmir Fravič

Donation:
$180 million
Last edited by Shmirnov on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shmirnov
shmirnov
Shmirnov

Population (RP): 58,000,000
Languages: English, Shmirnish, Russian, Greek, French
Capital City: Arstotzka

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports