NATION

PASSWORD

First Annual Global Boomerang Throwing Event (MT WIP)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

First Annual Global Boomerang Throwing Event (MT WIP)

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Australia is hosting a global event for competitive athletes who want a new and unique sport-Boomerang Throwing. Yes, yes this is a sport, for the athlete who demands something unique. When mainstream sports are too mainstream for you and need something unique, Boomerang throwing is your thing. THIS IS A UNIQUE SPORT!!!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:23 am

Great idea! I love niche, obscure sports. What you need to do now is show the money...

When? Teams? Length of competition? How scored? Tourney details. Read the stickies and check past small sport tournaments to get ideas. You can do this, but you should have a better, clearer plan in your OP of how it's all going to go down.

Edit: Check out Costa Aluria's outrigger race. First time out of the gates, and you can tell he did his research and due diligence.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:Great idea! I love niche, obscure sports. What you need to do now is show the money...

When? Teams? Length of competition? How scored? Tourney details. Read the stickies and check past small sport tournaments to get ideas. You can do this, but you should have a better, clearer plan in your OP of how it's all going to go down.

Edit: Check out Costa Aluria's outrigger race. First time out of the gates, and you can tell he did his research and due diligence.

This thread is a WIP, which means that I haven't finished yet
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Kyorgia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kyorgia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Will defiantly join
Kyorgia Kyosson-Hartwell Vonimof

Altasund - I'd def fuck kyo

Return to NS Sports