NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:07 am

Greater Estonia-Lithuania wrote:Kit 1 Colours: Horizontal line. Estonia blue, black, white.
Kit 2 Colours: Tripled coloured V. Yellow, green, red
Kit 3 Colours: Two stripes. Red, white, blue.
Denomyn: N/A
Player Name: Mataciūnaitė (Kit 1&2) Liis-Illus (3)
Federation or Team Logo: This
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits:
Font: Meski Deorihio

Meski is open until the first matchday of the World Cup qualifiers for kits requests of national teams that played the Baptism of Fire 63 and will play the World Cup Qualifiers as well as the rest of this cycle³
You can come here again after the end of the cycle for requesting NT kits here, or you can go to JMC Storefront for kit, after Krytenia returns to kitmaking practice.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:31 am

Hi RedBlack

I know it's a bit sudden, but could you just amend my old kits to include the new FA crest you made for me?

You can amend it such that the crest fits in with the general colour scheme of the kit, for example the background would be red on a red kit, etc.

Thanks!
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Krisville
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krisville » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Krisvillian Blue with Krisvillian Green
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White with Krisvillian Blue
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Krisville
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Stottlemire
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Image Just the crest
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Diagonal sash on shirts with 2nd color serving as sash and number color
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Gasmaller

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Krisville wrote:Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Krisvillian Blue with Krisvillian Green
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White with Krisvillian Blue
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Krisville
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Stottlemire
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : (Image) Just the crest
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Diagonal sash on shirts with 2nd color serving as sash and number color
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Gasmaller

Meski is open until the first matchday of the World Cup qualifiers for kits requests of national teams that played the Baptism of Fire 63 and will play the World Cup Qualifiers as well as the rest of this cycle (4)
You can come here again after the end of the cycle for requesting NT kits here, or you can go to JMC Storefront for kit, after Krytenia returns to kitmaking practice. I'll not respond anymore.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Krisville
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krisville » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:
Krisville wrote:Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Krisvillian Blue with Krisvillian Green
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : (Image) Just the crest

Meski is open until the first matchday of the World Cup qualifiers for kits requests of national teams that played the Baptism of Fire 63 and will play the World Cup Qualifiers as well as the rest of this cycle (4)
You can come here again after the end of the cycle for requesting NT kits here, or you can go to JMC Storefront for kit, after Krytenia returns to kitmaking practice. I'll not respond anymore.

I NEED this for the Confederations Cup!

Krisville
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krisville » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Krisville wrote:
Red Blackiland wrote:

Never mind, I will try at AER sportswear. If they don't make it within a week, I'll expect yours within 3 days. If not, I'll give you a negative review, stating that you are not reliable, as my old kit from Krisville Sportswear is starting to get bad. Do you understand?

Gadirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gadirya » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:42 pm

Krisville wrote:
Krisville wrote:

Never mind, I will try at AER sportswear. If they don't make it within a week, I'll expect yours within 3 days. If not, I'll give you a negative review, stating that you are not reliable, as my old kit from Krisville Sportswear is starting to get bad. Do you understand?

You need to learn some manners.

Kitmakers have the right to accept or not to accept orders. You on the other hand don't have the right to demand a kit.
Esportiva, it's the business!
The Artist Formerly Known as Felix
63rd Baptism of Fire Champions

Abaja
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Krisville wrote:
Krisville wrote:

Sheesh, man. Don't get mad over some pixels.

If RedBlack says no kits, then no kits. No use arguing
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ABAJA
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |
Factbook | Sportswire | H&P Steel | Join TWP!

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Krisville wrote:
Krisville wrote:

You need to respect the work from others, and as Gadirya said, some manners. I said thousand of times that i would only make kits for the BoF 63 National Teams and the rest of the NSWC cycle. And, well, i don't know if you ever saw the kits here in the thread made by me, if yes, i think you're lucid enough to know that isn't a 'simple negative review' from you that will erase or decrease my work and Meski importance as well as other teams coming here requesting kits.
I would make your kits after the end of the cycle. You can come back here whenever you want, i never will make any request coming from you by your hissy fit. If you really want a kit, try other kitmakers.
And, stop making the thread a discussion with these posts.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krisville
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krisville » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:
Krisville wrote:

You need to respect the work from others, and as Gadirya said, some manners. I said thousand of times that i would only make kits for the BoF 63 National Teams and the rest of the NSWC cycle. And, well, i don't know if you ever saw the kits here in the thread made by me, if yes, i think you're lucid enough to know that isn't a 'simple negative review' from you that will erase or decrease my work and Meski importance as well as other teams coming here requesting kits.
I would make your kits after the end of the cycle. You can come back here whenever you want, i never will make any request coming from you by your hissy fit. If you really want a kit, try other kitmakers.

Now, I really thank you fro the list of Storefronts, because I am done with Meski, and they're becoming like Messi, a major criminal.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Krisville wrote:
Red Blackiland wrote:

Now, I really thank you fro the list of Storefronts, because I am done with Meski, and they're becoming like Messi, a major criminal.

I'm not doing any crimes 8)
Crime is what you do to our eyes when put these ugly Krisville kits here on the forums, being even able to give cataract, myopia or something by the extreme ugliness of them. Crime is what you do for the NSWC competitions when you trying to put this poorly organized tournament of yours. :lol:
Now stop to making those posts, i'll not reply you again.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nephara
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephara » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Krisville wrote:(snip)

Natrix Flag & Clothing, rather than Messi Sportswear

Stop spamming the storefront. If you want to make your own thread, do so, but you've been behaving like an entitled brat.
WCC Grand Slam champion.
Accidental Gridiron Championship Silver Belt holders for six cycles??

Masculine, Feminine and Mixed-Sex Name Generators

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Well, this has gone too far with Krisville, claiming a kit like if he's paying for it to RedBlack...

Learn some manners, respect people and don't force people to make you kits, as two users have said before, RB has the right to do what he wants and reject what he wants since this is not a paid duty and he does it voluntarily without receiving something and I may say that he creates fantastic kits, check my league and national team and you'll see his quality, but obey his criteria on what he does or not.

Blacklist Meski? Hoo boy, good luck in that task, Meski is already prestigious and top choice for many people around here by his quality.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Well, if we won't have any more requests, Meski is now closed again and shall be opened after the end of the Cup of Harmony/World Cup.

Krisville
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krisville » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:04 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:Well, if we won't have any more requests, Meski is now closed again and shall be opened after the end of the Cup of Harmony/World Cup.

JUST WHAT I WANTED! THANK YOU! MESKI MAKES BAD KITS ANYWAY

Krytenia
Senator

Founded: Apr 22, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krytenia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Krisville wrote:
Red Blackiland wrote:Well, if we won't have any more requests, Meski is now closed again and shall be opened after the end of the Cup of Harmony/World Cup.

JUST WHAT I WANTED! THANK YOU! MESKI MAKES BAD KITS ANYWAY

Completely immature and uncalled for. What, exactly, is your problem?
"I revel in the nonsense; it's why I'm in Anaia."
Capital: Emberton ⍟ RP Population: ~180,000,000 ⍟ Trigram: KRY ⍟ iTLD: .kt ⍟ Demonym: Krytenian, Krytie (inf.)
Languages: English (de jure), Spanish, French, Welsh (regional)

Hosts: Cup of Harmony 7, AOCAF 1, Cup of Harmony 15, World Cup 24, AOCAF 13, World Cup 29, AOCAF 17, AOCAF 23, World Cup 40, Cup of Harmony 32, Baptism of Fire 32, AOCAF 27, Baptism of Fire 36, World Cup 50, Baptism of Fire 40, Cup of Harmony 64, AOCAF 48, World Cup 75, AOCAF 40, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 2
Champions: AOCAF 52, Cup of Harmony 78, CAFA 6
Runner-Up: AOCAF 7, World Cup 58, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 1
Creator, AOCAF & Cygnus Cup - Host, VI Winter Olympics (Ashton) & VII Summer Olympics (Emberton)

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:14 pm

Krisville wrote:[snip'd]

Krisville: If another player doesn't wish to make you something, you cannot force them. For the above post (which will momentarily be split out of this thread), you can have a *** warning for spamming ***. If a player doesn't want to do something for you - much like if they do not wish to roleplay with you - you cannot force them. If they refuse, simply leave the thread - don't spam their thread and argue. If you want to have a discussion about it, you can take it to telegram and have a polite and civil discussion. I would certainly not make a habit of making demands in threads, as that can readily escalate to harassment.

Red Blackiland wrote:I'm not doing any crimes 8)
Crime is what you do to our eyes when put these ugly Krisville kits here on the forums, being even able to give cataract, myopia or something by the extreme ugliness of them. Crime is what you do for the NSWC competitions when you trying to put this poorly organized tournament of yours. :lol:
Now stop to making those posts, i'll not reply you again.

While you are completely free to refuse to do something for a player, refuse to roleplay with them, etc., language like this really doesn't help matters. If this happens in the future, please just report it to Moderation.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Our region might host an Olympic competition within the next few months. This is a heads-up that we might commission referee kits for the event.

Stellonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Please disregard the application below.

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : The kit's main color will be #00EA58, and the trim on the shirt, shorts, and socks will be in #15C5FF. The logos and numbers will be in #FFFFFF. Please be creative with the design.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : The main color of the away kit will be #15C5FF, with trim in #00EA58. The logos and numbers will be in #FFFFFF. Again, please be creative with the design.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : N/A
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Parker (#9)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : A simple, monochromatic drawing of an eagle with the abbreviation "FSS" below it, something like this.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Your choice.
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Glassmaller
Last edited by Stellonia on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Stellonia wrote:Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : The kit's main color will be #00EA58, and the trim on the shirt, shorts, and socks will be in #15C5FF. The logos and numbers will be in #FFFFFF. Please be creative with the design.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : The main color of the away kit will be #15C5FF, with trim in #00EA58. The logos and numbers will be in #FFFFFF. Again, please be creative with the design.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : N/A
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Parker (#9)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : A simple, monochromatic drawing of an eagle with the abbreviation "FSS" below it, something like this.
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Glassmaller

Red Blackiland has repeatedly said that Meski is closed until the end of the World Cup cycle.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Stellonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:40 am

Tumbra wrote:
Stellonia wrote:Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : The kit's main color will be #00EA58, and the trim on the shirt, shorts, and socks will be in #15C5FF. The logos and numbers will be in #FFFFFF. Please be creative with the design.

Red Blackiland has repeatedly said that Meski is closed until the end of the World Cup cycle.

I am aware of this fact. I just posted here in advance so I don't have to wait for one to two months, thereby incurring the risk of forgetting to fill out this application.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:32 am

Stellonia wrote:
Tumbra wrote:Red Blackiland has repeatedly said that Meski is closed until the end of the World Cup cycle.

I am aware of this fact. I just posted here in advance so I don't have to wait for one to two months, thereby incurring the risk of forgetting to fill out this application.

You'll need to renew the order after my posts opening Meski again. Any requests during this period and not renewed will not be made. But you can wait and request that later, if you don't want to wait, you can go after JMC (when Krytenia returns to make kits) or ask some private users to do something for you.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:02 am

With Red Blackiland eliminated from the World Cup, it's time to Meski be open again. Feel free to do your requests and...care to not give fatigue to this weary soul :p

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 am

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

The Isles of Avon
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Avon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:16 am

Hey RedBlack, it's a puppet of drawk here with a kit request.

AVON NT KITS ORDER
Kit 1 Colours : Royal Blue and Gold, blue is background and gold is trim. See the flag below for colors.
Kit 2 Colours : White background with same royal blue color, striped
Kit 3 Colors: Red background and orange trim
Team Name : Avon
Player Name : di Angelis, #2
Federation or Team Logo : The "Federation of Avonian Soccer" logo that you made a month ago.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : https://m.imgur.com/SMrACSc?r
Font : Meski Glassmaller

The first kit I want to have the Elegancy template, and part of the Eagle design from the flag pic link I have should be put on as a large watermark in Gold, with the blue background. It's possible for the gold color to be a little brighter than it is on the flag.

The second kit should be a striped kit with white and Royal blue as the main colors. I don't have huge ideas for this kit, as long as it's vertically striped I don't mind what the specifics are.

The third kit, a GK kit if you'd want to make it, should be mainly a deep red with a light orange trim, similar to Cenian colors. The design isn't important, but a sash design would be cool. Also, the name on the back should be "Cliffson" and be #1.

If you need any more details or have any issues I'll be happy to help.
A pleasant, quiet archipelago. Scenic views, quaint cities, clean beaches, plays football sometimes.
Puppet of Drawkland. Neighbors to Ceni. Located in southeast Rushmore.
Co-hosts of Copa Rushmori 41. Domestic league: Federation of Avonian Soccer.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports