NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Platerdam
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Platerdam » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Yo, yo, yo, yo, Reddy! I was going to thel you that i didin't really like my leageu logo, so i'm going to ask you if you can redesign it, sorry.

Kinda looks like this. Instead of the eagle an angel and instead of the baseball a soccer ball... With the words: Angel of Fire on the middle and National League on the bottom... Color the angel in dark red, pls.
THE FEDERAL STATES OF PLATERDAM - STATI FEDERATI DI PLATERDAM

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Kit 1 Colours: Blue and Yellow sleaves
Kit 2 Colours: Light blue and 2 yellow vertical stripes
GK Kit Colours: Dark blue
Denomyn: Elvai S.C.
Player Name: Mukaili, #7; GK, Trablai, #1
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/onYVaY0.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : A soccer ball
Font: Meski Willpower
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Cheongji
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cheongji » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue(color=#0040FF)
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Light Blue(color=#0080FF)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Cheongji
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : N/A
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Logo in the middle of my national flag
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Metropolis
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Integra Chic or whatever you find that fits the best with the jersey

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:51 am

Hello RB!

I'm currently setting up a domestic league in Mercedini and need a little help with the brand logo.

If it's ok with you, I would like you to make a league logo for the Mercedinian Premier League, National League 1 and National League 2. The logo should be simple but be district and noticeable, and with variations between the logo (e.g. similar to these logos)

I know will do a great job.
Thanks, Mercedini
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Sky blue and white, no stripes
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : maroon and black, no stripes
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Montreal City
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Poithier-Viau (#11)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Old Manchester City logo pls
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Feel free to do whatever you want with it
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Simple

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Red and White
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Red
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Winnipeg Spartak
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Didier Dunga (#3)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://cdn.staticneo.com/w/pes/f/f6/Spartak.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Be creative, maybe add some Guayabalense themes over it
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Bravure

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Purple and White, preferably with a strip or two
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White, with the very watermark I've linked right below added on top
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : PLI Islanders
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : McKay (#8)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ): Atletico Nacional logo with Purple replacing green and PLI replacing A/N
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Only for away kit - https://creativepotager.files.wordpress ... g_3903.jpg
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Willpower

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Orange and Maroon
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Maroon and Orange
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Trojana Condommakers FC
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Lancaster (#4)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2K0uBSN61gE/ ... %2BBid.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Please make it very....iconic and noticeable, with Trojana's particular obsession towards hyper-defensive football and Trojanajara's longstanding history as a company town.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Antiquity
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Logo Requests

I want it to look like a coat of arms. In the middle is the shield, which has two komodo dragons standing at each side. On top of the shield is an eagle, looking forward. The Komodo Dragons and Eagle must be completely black. No features. In the centre of the shield, I want a circle in the centre, taking lots of room but not all the room in the circle, in the design of my national flag.

Sorry if this sounds complex.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Logo Requests

I want it to look like a coat of arms. In the middle is the shield, which has two komodo dragons standing at each side. On top of the shield is an eagle, looking forward. The Komodo Dragons and Eagle must be completely black. No features. In the centre of the shield, I want a circle in the centre, taking lots of room but not all the room in the circle, in the design of my national flag.

We don't make coat of arms, but logos for national teams/leagues/clubs instead.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:Logo Requests

We don't make coat of arms, but logos for national teams/leagues/clubs instead.

Oh. Can you make something similar to this, but in a National Team logo-form instead?
The Midnight Order guy

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Tomikosan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Sorry to break it to you, but I think you forgot my request.
Komarov-Thomiya Ingkong Macheda
(The United Empire of Komarov-Thomiya)

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]
Appearances in World Cup: 0

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Template: SENSATIONS
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue, with Red Trim
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White, with Red Trim
Goalkeeper Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Dark Gold with Yellow Stripes (ONLY THE GOALKEEPER KIT MUST HAVE STRIPES!!)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Indo-Malaysia
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : (Just put nothing here)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pyGqjF7ViRU/ ... laysia.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : none
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Diorhio
The Midnight Order guy

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Template: SENSATIONS
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue, with Red Trim
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White, with Red Trim
Goalkeeper Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Dark Gold with Yellow Stripes (ONLY THE GOALKEEPER KIT MUST HAVE STRIPES!!)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Indo-Malaysia
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : (Just put nothing here)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pyGqjF7ViRU/ ... laysia.png

I already did a kit for you doesn't have one cycle...

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:57 am

Red Blackiland wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:Template: SENSATIONS

I already did a kit for you doesn't have one cycle...

It is a new kit in advance for the next WC, as the orders seem to spike during the time closer to then.
The Midnight Order guy

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Kit 1 Colours: Dark blue and red horizontal stripes
Kit 2 Colours: Red with a white diagonal line
GK Kit Colours: Blue and white
Denomyn: Gondisc F.C.
Player Name: Reshuno, #14; GK, Lino, #1
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/D5hljt2.jpg
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None
Font: Meski Glories

Kit 1 Colours: Totally Green
Kit 2 Colours: Red and white sleaves
GK Kit Colours: Black
Denomyn: Yaskio F.A.C.
Player Name: Mustafai, #8; GK, Roden, #12
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/EMM9Msb.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : A mosque or something representing islam
Font: Meski Concentration

Kit 1 Colours: Light blue and white
Kit 2 Colours: Blue and white stripes (vertical)
GK Kit Colours: Dark blue
Denomyn: Soko F.C.
Player Name: Herim, #4; GK, Yermai, #13
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/jYtAoqb.jpg
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None
Font: Meski Bravure

Kit 1 Colours: White and black lines on sleaves
Kit 2 Colours: Pink and white lines on stripes
GK Kit Colours: Grey
Denomyn: Alesana City
Player Name: Merinai, #10; GK, Omir, #1
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/rojjgvW.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits: None
Font: Meski Discipline

Hello Red Blackiland! This is my last request for teams kits. I will stop asking for kits untill I have enough teams to create a second division in my league.

I know I asked for a lot of kits this time, for that reason, I won't pretend to have the kits early and you can prioritize other people's requests.

I may ask for a logo for my National League in the future.

Thank you in advance! And thank you for all the kits you already made for me! :) :clap:
Last edited by Hirvania on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:36 pm

If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski,please fill the form :
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue White and Saffron. Could it possibly be with a dharma wheel in the central and the stripes around it like on the current flag in my Factbook? If not then no stripes
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : saffron and white, no stripes.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Red, yellow and white.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Bhikkustan FC
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Khan
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://approachingaro.org/images/col_tr ... uda_sm.gif
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Thai Mongolian or Buddhist designs.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : the top font for national teams
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Meski temporarily closed for two days to attend the rest of the requests and after it will be open again. Requests made in this closed period will be ignored.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 pm

PS: Meski are still closed. After the next opening, only countries that had at least two active cycles with the National Team in the Baptism of Fire-World Cup-Cup of Harmony cycle will be able to request kits/crests for their league teams.

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Meski aren't open again, we'll advise when it happens.

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Meski is now open again.

Westelijke Eiland Republiek
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Westelijke Eiland Republiek » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:12 pm

If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski,please fill the form :
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Orange Blue and white. Can this be orange with a blue and a white thin stripe vertical on the left side.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : BLACK, orange and blue.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Goalkeeper shirt. Green with white and orange.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : De WER
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Wendels
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Can you please make one based off the Is? http://i.imgur.com/Yv8ulwN.jpg
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : the top international one.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Please, when you'll request kits here, advise me if it's for the national team or a club.

Anglatia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglatia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Since this is open again, I guess it's time for the Anglatian NT to get a kit upgrade.

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : All white, with black as the secondary color. Something like what Real Madrid had last year. Also, no federation logos on this one and no number on the front of the jersey.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Black and blue with stripes, like an Inter home kit.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Steel grey with volt green as the secondary color
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Greater Anglatia
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Santana(#8)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CROWN-vinyl-decal-wall-sticker-keep-calm-and-carry-cute-girls-car-window-fun-/00/s/MTQ5NVgxNjAw/z/tL4AAMXQgwNSIXXZ/$(KGrHqR,!lwFIVD0muE6BSI((Y)2v!~~60_57.JPG
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The three stars from the flag can be overlayed on the second and third one
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Glassmaller
THE EMPIRE OF GREATER ANGLATIA: Partially retired loner
Sports Victories: Sporting World Cup II, Beach Cup XII, Emperor's Cup I Champions and Emperor's Cup II Runner Ups, Sporting World Cup I Third Place, U15 WC 9 Third place

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White, accents on blue
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue, accents on white
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : white, accents on black
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Aquitaynian Men's National Team
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Nemar Loris
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : None
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : I'd like them to be a revamped version of these: Kit 1 ; Kit 2
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Whatever you prefer.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi RedBlack, I would like to request updates for a couple of my clubs in preparation for the 20th Harlighet Ligan season.

One kit
Kit 1 Colours: Keep the "ocean wave" design from the old home kit, but make the wave on the chest a little bigger and/or more visible (perhaps with more contrast between the shades of blue--one can be lighter). I want the wave to be easy to see even after I shrink the image a bit. Slight accents of Light Pink can be added if you think it looks good.
Kit 2 Colours: White or Light Pink as the primary color (whichever you prefer) with a thin rainbow stripe near the top. Think thin bands of each color stacked together (like in the rainbow under the lettering on the crest). If you this is too difficult, you can cancel the rainbow stripe and just do another wave.
Denomyn: Real Azuris
Player Name: Fraser
Team Logo: You made it
Watermark or Stylized Drawing: See above
Font: No preference - similar to the last kit maybe

One crest
I like this crest - I just would like the name changed from "Kaldukosic FC" to "FC Kaldukosic". And then replace "The Champion" with the motto "...For Victory".

And one for both
Crest: Here is the current one. As you can see, it is an imitation of Hull City. Please redesign it so that it is more original, but keeping the same color scheme (orange/black), tiger imagery and text. If you need inspiration, Mallox is a hardworking blue-collar industrial city and the club has a lot of history.

Kit:
Kit 1 Colours: ORANGE. And black. White as an accent if needed. All other design elements are up to you. This kit should have a classic, traditional look.
Kit 2 Colours: All-black with orange accents. Feel free to use more creativity in this one.
Denomyn: Mallox
Player Name: Engström
Team Logo: You're making it
Watermark or Stylized Drawing: Optional - up to you
Font: No preference - up to you
Last edited by Cosumar on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Khacia (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Khacia (Ancient) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Hey man!
Firstly, I'd like to say a massive thank you for my amazing national kit. I'd like to request a logo for my national football league, the KSL (Khacian Super Liga). I'd like something similar to this. However, I'd like the text to read 'Khacian Super Liga'. I'd also like a modern, sleek looking football instead of the triangle things. Have fun with the colours, whatever works.

Many thanks in advance.
I make shitty indie music
British, bartender, useless

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports