NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:18 am

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Meski Sports Blog
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Liburia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 30, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Liburia » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:32 am

If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski,please fill the form :
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit): shirt: purple on the upper part, white stripe in the middle and the rest orange. Shorts: orange socks: white with a purple stripe on top.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) :shirt: orange on the upper part, white stripe in the middle and the rest purple . Shorts: purple socks: white with an orange stripe on top
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit): not needed
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : LIBÜRIA
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ): Valer Piçilet
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) :http://rs1131.pbsrc.com/albums/m554/christakis86/Mobile%20Uploads/liburiarepcoa_zpsxu0xuhvc.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits :
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ): whatever you want
LONGLIVELIBÜRIA!
Imagine Europe being one country, situated in Australia, speaking one mixed language with a vocabulary from all european languages. The region of Notozia represents Romance Europe, the region of Vakaria represents Germanic Europe, the region of Ševeria represents Slavic Europe while the region of Ortiria represents the remaining Europeans.

Proud citizen of the European Union

Dunnes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dunnes » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Dunnes National Team
If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski,please fill the form :
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Green with white striping and gold accents
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Plain White Away kit with green accents
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Orange and Yellow Stripes (GK Jersey)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Dunnes
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Bosun
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Just the flag
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits :n/a
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Deorihio
Hosts: World Triathlon Championships I
Results: Winner, WTC I

All-Time Olympic Medal Count: 3G-0S-2B
Owner: D Air, Destination Hotels and Resorts, The Hydra Beverage Company

West-East Timor
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West-East Timor » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:39 am

West-East Timor National Soccer Team
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : red with small horizontal stripes in a darker red, white sleeves with yellow accents, white shorts with dark blue accents
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : lightblue with yellow accents and the water linked below, shorts lightblue with yellow accents
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : black with red accents, some beige stripes in the background of the right side (GK kit)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : West-East Timor
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Hansraw, #5, for GK kit: Schneider, #1
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://imgur.com/zUQHDF0
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : this on Kit 2
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Deorihio
Last edited by West-East Timor on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
If you want to do that, you can call us Omnidirectional Timor as well...

Masseau
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masseau » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:15 am

Masseau National Football Team
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : #003A70, or the main blue color on my flag. I would like to have the kit be the shade of blue on my flag, except for the middle of the kit where there will be the castle-like figure (the one surrounding the hawk on my flag) that is the same shade of red as on my flag (#B21F3B). Inside the little figure I would like white as the background and red as the color of the number. On the very edges of the shirt I would like white little stripes (like this).
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : #B21F3B and white. Striped red and white shirt with a number (colored white) in the middle of the shirt.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) :This shade of green. I would like a plain green shirt with the number (colored white) in the middle of the shirt.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Masseau
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Caro for Kit 1 and Kit 2 (number 7) and Herrero for Kit 3 (number 10)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://iiwiki.com/images/7/7c/Coat_of_arms_of_Masseau.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : See my descriptions for that
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Deorihio

TG me if any problems arise!
President: Xavier Vargas
Gov't type: Semi-presidential republic (We call it Democratic Republic here in Masseau)
RP Population: 58,877,723
Capital
: Cahokia
Left:-4.12
Libertarian: -1.38

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:45 pm

The Tobiasia International Footbalm Team would like to request the following kit.

The main team shirt must be green in the main area of the shirt and white on the sleeves. We would like a green tree similar to our flag in the centre, and an emblem in the top left corner of a tigers silhouette over the words, "Tobiasia International".

For our goalkeeper we would like an all silver top with the same emblem in the top left corner.

All the shorts should be white if that is ok.

Thank you in advance, Tobiasia International.
British, liberal, Labour Party member

Join World Conference!

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Meski is closed again. I'll do the kits during the Cup of Harmony or after it.

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi! This is my first time here at Meski. I've been taking a look at all the kits and I loved them all!

For when Meski opens again I'll have plenty(76 to be precise) of orders for logos and kits. Of course I won't do them all the same day, but you'll have a lot of work from me for some time.

Thanks! And hope you open soon!
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Hirvania wrote:Hi! This is my first time here at Meski. I've been taking a look at all the kits and I loved them all!

For when Meski opens again I'll have plenty(76 to be precise) of orders for logos and kits. Of course I won't do them all the same day, but you'll have a lot of work from me for some time.

I recommend you to reduce the number of the orders and divide that into the other kitmakers around the forum and different times. I have other tasks to do and won't make that in one time... But be free to request anything with Meski.

Meski Sports Blog

Hirvania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:41 am

Red Blackiland wrote:
Hirvania wrote:Hi! This is my first time here at Meski. I've been taking a look at all the kits and I loved them all!

I recommend you to reduce the number of the orders and divide that into the other kitmakers around the forum and different times. I have other tasks to do and won't make that in one time... But be free to request anything with Meski.

Meski Sports Blog

Of course I won't ask for all of them in one time. I will ask little by little. Also, I will follow your advice and ask other kitmakers too. Thanks!
Last edited by Hirvania on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
View all my Factbooks
Embassy Program

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:36 am

Sorry about my order, I didn't see the order form

Join World Conference!

Hirvania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 am

-Hirvanian National Team-
Kit 1 Colours: Green and blue(striped/vertical)
Kit 2 Colours: Black with white sleaves
Kit 3 Colours: Green stripes on white background
Denomyn : Hirvania
Player Name: Mukaili, #7; GK: Slavin, #1
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/fWBq9cX.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The shellfish in my flag in the home kit: http://i.imgur.com/LBxEd50.png
Font: Glassmaller
Last edited by Hirvania on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
View all my Factbooks
Embassy Program

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:40 pm

San Lleran club Llara Llera's order:
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White with pink and black trim
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Black with pink and white trim
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Llara Llera
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Papadopoulos
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://i.imgur.com/0huZcmd.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits :
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Simple

The design elements are up to you. Take your time, and thank you in advance!
Last edited by San Llera on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:21 pm

[WITHDRAWN]
Last edited by Ndaku on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Prestatyn
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Prestatyn » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello and we'll met. I'd like to order new kits for our newly formed national team. We are also in need of a national team logo. Can it be a badger reared on a shield?

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : green base, blue vertical stripe on right chest with white stripe on either side of blue. *green and blue of my flag please* with blue shorts and blue socks
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : white base with a green diagonal stripe with green shorts and
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : all blue
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Prestatyn
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Telio Bithell
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : as stated above.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : NONE
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Greece

"Strength Though Unity"

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:54 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White background, green shorts, green socks, team logo top right corner, watermark top left corner.

Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Green and white stripes, green shorts, green socks, Team logo top right corner, watermark top left corner.

Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Silver background, green shorts, silver socks, Team logo top right corner, watermark top left corner.

Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Tobiasia National Team

Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) :Fraser Philips

Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : A green tree ( like the one on our flag)

Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : A tiger silhouette

Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) :Any font

Thank you!

Join World Conference!

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:53 am

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Hirvania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Kit 1 Colours: Red and yellow sleaves
Kit 2 Colours: Yellow and light blue, yellow in background and a light blue stripe crossing the middle
GK Kit Colours: Red(main color) and black(sleaves)
Denomyn: Darday
Player Name: Aleksandre, #4; GK: Trimali #13
Federation or Team Logo:http://i.imgur.com/KoUpSi1.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None
Font: Concentration

Kit 1 Colours:[Template Sensations] Black(main) and Green(secondary)
Kit 2 Colours: Grey on the sides and light green as main colour
GK Kit Colours: White(main) Black(sleaves)
Denomyn: Hask
Player Name: Morvai, #10; GK: Malcrey #1
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/2md5tEF.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : https://i.imgur.com/qDO9cTR.png?1
Font: Simple

Kit 1 Colours: Tricolour: green, blue and white, green and blue predominate
Kit 2 Colours: Green(main) red(upper part)
GK Kit Colours: Completely blue
Denomyn: Nazdra
Player Name: Alchenstrin, #8; GK: Oliwier #1
Federation or Team Logo:https://i.imgur.com/litI8R2.png
Font: Skeptical
Last edited by Hirvania on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
View all my Factbooks
Embassy Program

Newrey
Envoy

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Newrey » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Black shirt, with white arm pit areas
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Inversed version of kit one
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Newrey National Football Team
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : G. Sheeran
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : A stylised black dragon within a shield, with a white banner reading 'Newrey Football Federation' written in black
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Deorihio

Is it possible for the black shit to be just black without any image apart from the logo?

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Hirvania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Kit 1 Colours: Orange(main color), red sleaves
Kit 2 Colours: Black and orange stripes
GK Kit Colours: Red completely
Denomyn: Hirvoni
Player Name: Goluknai, #7; GK: Buri #1
Federation or Team Logo:http://i.imgur.com/IuFYADm.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The anchor on the logo
Font: Discipline

Kit 1 Colours: Dark blue(main color) with a red line crossing the middle(inclined)
Kit 2 Colours: A shirt divided in two parts: red and green
GK Kit Colours: White shirt, red shorts
Denomyn: Malaiva
Player Name: Mikhailu, #2; GK: Morani #1
Federation or Team Logo:http://i.imgur.com/mLpCS3s.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : A castle
Font: Discipline
View all my Factbooks
Embassy Program

Azrea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrea » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:09 am

GREENVILLE FC REQUEST

Kit 1 Colours: The red color in my logo will be on shirts shorts and socks with yellow on everything else
Kit 2 Colours: Black on shorts shirts and socks with yellow on everything else
GK Kit Colours: Green completely
Player Name: Vage #10; GK: Young #1
Federation or Team Logo: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HVr7SB2b0ng/ ... nville.png
Sponsor: Azrean Auto Insurance (Under the club logo and Meskl logo) in yellow surprise me with the font
Font: Meski Discipline
Last edited by Azrea on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Azrea
Area: 311,934 sq.miles | Population: 35,480,000 (As of August 1) |
Largest City: Greenville (3.7M population)
GDPpc : $34,100

KPB Ranking (Post WC75): 97

BoF56 QuarterFinalist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports