NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------
New Meski Football/Soccer Kit Templates: As you can see a few things changed, the templates now are more ''3D-stylish'' and realistic.

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------
New Meski Jackets: Now you'll be able to choose for game jackets for your national team, if you want, a cool way to bring a new and give a fresh air to your roster.

------
And the first team to have the new jackets and template is Electrum, the current World Champions, and with the badge already.

------
Rugby and Hockey kit updated templates are coming up, and the company is working on an expansion.
------
Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Aggrey-Fynn Land
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrey-Fynn Land » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 pm

I would like some logos, please.

1. Lander Soccer Association
PSV logo, but replace PSV with LSA. Change the red and white stripes in the background to white and light blue waves, similar to the ones found on my flag.

2. Aggrey-Fynn Land National Soccer Team
Vancouver Whitecaps logo, but replace Vancouver with The Wavy Ones. Replace Whitecaps with Aggrey-Fynn Land. Replace the maple leaf with a red star. Make the text red. Change the color of the border from blue to red. Please make the shape of the logo a shield, like the Stoke City logo.

3. FC Samueltown
FC Utrecht logo, but replace Utrecht with Samueltown.

4. Club G
Goias logo, but replace Goias Esporte Clube with Club G. Replace 6-4-1943 with Godwin.

Thank you, TG me if you have any questions.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Aggrey-Fynn Land wrote:I would like some logos, please.

1. Lander Soccer Association
PSV logo, but replace PSV with LSA. Change the red and white stripes in the background to white and light blue waves, similar to the ones found on my flag.

2. Aggrey-Fynn Land National Soccer Team
Vancouver Whitecaps logo, but replace Vancouver with The Wavy Ones. Replace Whitecaps with Aggrey-Fynn Land. Replace the maple leaf with a red star. Make the text red. Change the color of the border from blue to red. Please make the shape of the logo a shield, like the Stoke City logo.

3. FC Samueltown
FC Utrecht logo, but replace Utrecht with Samueltown.

4. Club G
Goias logo, but replace Goias Esporte Clube with Club G. Replace 6-4-1943 with Godwin.

Thank you, TG me if you have any questions.

Could you check your TG box man? Thanks for the preference.

Meski Sports Blog

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 pm

If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski, please fill the form :

Upper Body Part Color: Black; established 'Ice Sun' logo on right side, player number on left side (#7 for Oskolde on this example)
Lower Body Part Color: Red
Middle Border Part Color: Red
Federation or Team Logo: Established 3-tone 'Ice Sun'
Watermark Details/Inside in the Upper or Lower Parts? : We'd like to add onto the original watermark. Looking just above the waterline, there is a patch of slightly darker color underneath a layer of whiter markings. I'd like to make the space right above the ocean, under the white into a tree line. 'Shore Pine' trees would be the:
*Notice the jagged spaces between each tree top would form a shape on the horizon similar to the shape seen in the watermark.

-Lower Color Placement

The sun itself seems to be the top, dark semi-circle peeking from the clouds or mist that form the whitest layer. Just under that, it looks as if there already may be a tree line in the space I mentioned earlier. The tree tops could fade into the space just above the horizon, with only the top of the existing darker space modified into more defined 'shore pine' shapes.

It almost seems as if those are already trees on the horizon. If that's the case, then I'm sure they'd be more noticeable on the jacket. I hope all that made sense.
Additional Details: Meski Glassmaller font, Text should read 'Vannish'.
-To clarify watermark addition, simply add a treeline to show the coast on the horizon. Type of Trees: Shore Pine. Pic above is clear example. -Only tree tops requested, not the whole beach scene.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am

Logo: I would like to request a logo in addition to the kits for the FC Quashiva Warriors team. The colors of the logo should be red and green, white may be included as well. In the logo I want a figure of a man holding a javaline, it's better if the man's figure is shadowed and has the appearance of a warrior. Other details of the logo will be left for the creativity of Red Blackiland.
Kit 1 Colours : Red and Green as main colors, white for the neck
Kit 2 Colours : White and Green
Denomyn : Quashiva Warriors
Player Name : W. Meino #10
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None
Font: Bravure

Thank you very much in advance!
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 am

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:40 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Aggrey-Fynn Land
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrey-Fynn Land » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello- I'm back for more logos.

1. Gyan-Johnson Swarm
I want something like the Georgia Tech logo, but where the T is, replace it with a J.

2. Lander Football Development Program
Loyola Marymount logo, but instead of LMU, put LFDP. Put a lighter shade of red, and replace the navy with light blue. Under the letters, put an american football.

3. Cozy Boys
Cagliari logo, but replace Cagliari with Cozy Boys. Also, replace the red with pink.

4. Sauce Gods
HNK Sibenik logo, but replace HNK Sibenik with Sauce Gods. Replace the checkered red and white ball with a soccer ball.

Thank you
Last edited by Aggrey-Fynn Land on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:02 am

Meski Sports Blog

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:21 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : a slanting stripe cutting the jersey. Orange above light green below stripe colour blue
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : same as kit 1 yellow and blue with stripes green
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) :
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : team- indusse, team player- shaktan
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : my flag
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : sponsorship logo of xaelo automobile
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : the 2nd option some glass....
Login
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:25 am

Will meski create balls and logos for teams and cups
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Navy blue main, gold secondary
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Gold main, white secondary
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : North Prarie
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Goldberg
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://i.imgur.com/40EfD6L.png (Please make transparent though
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ar.svg.png
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Glassmaller
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports