NATION

PASSWORD

World Cup 69 Roster Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm

The Official Sandwich Territories World Cup 69 Squad

Official Nickname: The Royals
Formation: 3-4-3
Playing Style: +1

NOTES: All home games are played at Parc na Saiorse in Port Trádáil.

Courtesy of BNW Varin (The Kytler Peninsulae)

Kits

Courtesy of Kirola Sports (Audioslavia)

ROSTER

Manager: Laurance Blaise (70)
Head Coach: Amadej Lama (41)
Assistant Head Coaches: Anton Ohme (52), Wenzel Pierce (45)

Position: Name-Number (Age)
*Denotes starter

*GK: Elian MacIntyre - #1 (27)
GK: Knut Ré - #12 (28)
GK: Vikrama Karimi - #23 (34)

*CB: Diarmuid Capello - #2 (17)
*CB: Seung Riese - #3 (36)
CB: Zdravko Van Haanrade - #13 (29)
CB: Arsène Santana - #14 (36)
*SW: Brennus Guarneri - #4 (35) CAPTAIN
SW: Émilien Van Canne - #15 (32)

*RM: Brady Slezak - #5 (39)
RM: Lachlan Varley - #16 (25)
*CM: Abraham Wegener - #6 (24)
*CM: Adam Sergeant - #7 (21)
CM: Tristan De Klerk - #17 (28)
CM: Edward Sauvage - #18 (26)
*LM: Reggie Mateus - #8 (25)
LM: Lucas De Santiago - #19 (25)

*RW: Barukh Kjeldsen - #9 (20)
RW: Tim Hermann - #20 (35)
*ST: Alexander Wolff - #10 (38)
ST: Derry Wilbur - #21 (25)
*LW: Finnán Pavia -#11 (26) VICE-CAPTAIN
LW: Flamur Eason - #22 (37)

My opponent may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (Limit it though, please)
Godmod injuries to my players Y
Hand out Yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out Red cards to my players Y
Godmod Other Events Y (No deaths however)
Last edited by Sandwich Territories on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Kennan
Kennan Diplomat to The South Pacific

Ranked 58th in the World Cup Rankings
Total Olympic Medal Count: 1 (Silver)
Reimsburgh Blues Season 1 KHL Champions
Commissioner of the Kennan Hockey League and the Kennan Premier League
Original Member of the AAFL/AAFA
Reimsburgh Tech Mariners in NSCF
Host of the SBC Bowl, and the Kazarian Cup

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeshan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Nation Name:Taeshan
Demonym: Taeshanis, Taeshites, Taes
Team Nickname: Purple Knights
Modifier: -5
Captain:Tyler Pantoum
Vice-Captain:Lydie

Jerseys

MANAGERIAL STAFF
Manager: Gwyn Juniper
Perhaps the 2nd greatest player in Taeshani history continues his tenure as coach of the national team for a second World Cup. With a greatly changed squad from the last world cup Juniper will have his work cut out for him to mesh 5 new starters into the roster, and ease the move of Lydie from center back to Right Back with the departure of longtime back four members Jordan Jaffacake and Peter Fasnacht. To return the nation to the promised land he will have a lot of work to do.

Assistant Manager: Elijah Knickerbocker
Elijah Knickerbocker is back as assistant manager and will look to keep the boys, and girl, in line whilst also providing the major fitness testing for the roster as a whole and working on the defensive form of the team.

GOALKEEPERS

1 - Joe Jackson - New Capetown Falcons 65 Caps, 28 Years Old
Joe Jackson has now been the keeper for a full six years and he is one of the major leaders of the squad. His distribution has led to key goals, his acrobatic saves have led to key points, and hopefully his ability will finally help the team back to the world cup.

23 – Nick Garden – Real Atlantea 5 Caps, 26 Years Old
After a rather promising run in the Copa Rushmori the back up for the qualifiers will be 6 time Taeshani league champion Nick Garden who has long been the keeper for the league champions. Garden might just surpass Joe Jackson before the last world cup and will likely see the field in some less notable qualifiers.

24 – Myung Wook Yu – Bayern-Algaer 0 Caps, 22 Years Old
The third string keeper will be Myung Wook Yu who just managed a rather impressive season with relegation favorites Algaer and managed to help them qualify for international club play. Wook Yu is the favorite to be the goalie after the retirement of the first two strings.

DEFENDERS

3 - CB, Flynn Parker – Dragoste Dragons (Antoletia) 12 Caps, 0 Goals, 27 Years Old
No longer will the left side of center defense be manned by Jordan Jaffacake who amassed some 150 caps for the national team, now the heralded center back positions will be held by two relatively unknown national teamers in Parker and his partner Jhett Jackal. The pair is the most worrying part of the Taeshani team, who will be charged with assembling an understanding quickly or falling to the flames.
4 - CB, Jhett Jackal- Real Atlantea 3 Caps, 27 Years Old
On the other side of the central defense will be right center back Jhett Jackal. Jackal has almost ten caps less than his defensive mate Parker, but has long awaited his chance on the full national team. With the cards dealt how they are he will have to quickly learn the international trade and work to make the team successful.

7 - LB, Jeremiah Longwaters - FC Gordonopia (United Gordonopia) 168 Caps, 1 Goal, 31 Years Old
Half of the defensive front is returning, and the only one staying in his normal position is Jeremiah Longwaters. The speedy Left Back looks like a possibility to even have another qualifier in him after this, but first he hopes to lead his team back to the place where is career basically started. Longwaters will pepper the box with crosses and be a main contributor to the offensive attack.
9 - RB, Lydie - FC Torshavn (Polar Islandstates) 170 Caps, 5 Goals, 32 Years Old
The highest capped player currently on the squad is newly minted Right Back Lydie. For the first time she will play international without husband Jordan Jaffacake, and will play without Peter Fasnacht on her other side. The movement to Right Back is hoped to help her break out with her speed, and also to add more height with the center backs due to their overall experience, to counteract that.

2- Dusty Latrine - Blacklake Blues 9 Caps, 28 Years Old
The backup left back for this tournament will be Dusty Latrine. Latrine is a speedy wingback type and likely will be put in games late to put some speed on the wing, while not losing much on the defensive side.

15 – Pierre Conway – Atlantea Hurricanes 1 Cap, 26 years Old
The big center back option off the bench is Pierre Conway, who is notably not a defender, but as a big body might be brought into the fold as a defensive option, that said if the starting two center backs get hurt there is not a lot of belief in Conway to do much, especially with his non formality with the position.
21 – Gabriel Gorzon – Tintown Terrapins 6 Caps, 28 Years Old
Gabriel Gorzon is the other defensive option off the bench, and he adds a lot from the wingback position. He has the speed, and could likely make an impact at center back if he really needed to.

MIDFIELDERS

5 - CDM, Jeremi Krieder - Ojian Orangemen 61 Caps, 6 Goals, 30 Years Old
The base of the Taeshani midfield is the now elder statesman, Jeremi Krieder. Krieder while not the highest capped player in the midfield will be its defensive base. He will be used to start the Knights counter attack, and to shield the back line.
6 - LM, Mark Tlumach - New Capetown Falcons 68 Caps, 6 Goals, 29 Years Old
On the left side of the Taeshani midfield is their longest tenured starter (in the midfield) in Mark Tlumach. The speedy winger will be used on set pieces as the best left footed player and is a strong threat to score from distance.

10 - RM, Karl Llana – Bayern-Algaer 26 Caps, 0 Goals, 29 Years Old
One of the two debut midfielders is Right Midfielder Karl Llana. Llana cut his teeth over 10 years ago in the U21 ranks and now makes his first starts as a full national teamer. Taking over for Andrew Muller, Llana lacks the speed of his left winger Tlumach, but he has the playmaking ability of a Center Midfielder and will handle the right footed free kick duties.

14 - CAM, Grant Fauejeau – Fadron Flight 33 Caps, 6 Goals, 27 Years Old
The other new starting midfielder is Grant Fauejeau. Fauejeau follows in the big footsteps of retiree Ender Wiggin. Like Wiggin, Fauejeau is mainly a striker on the club side of things but for the national team he has been shoehorned into the Attacking midfielder position. Fauejeau will have to look to pass instead of score, and that may be the major problem with him in this position.

11 - Jansen Cardinal - Bayern Phoenix 12 Caps, 0 Goals, 28 Years Old
A great option off the bench in the midfield is Jansen Cardinal. The left footed center midfielder will be a strong speedy option down the center and has abilities on dead ball situations.

17 – Alex Guggenheim – Red Star Severny (Polar Islandstates) 0 Caps, 24 Years Old
The real interesting pick on this year’s squad is Alex Guggenheim. A former U21 star, Guggenheim seemed a few years away from the national team spotlight and then was called up for the qualifiers after a strong season with Red Star. He is a speedy winger type, and will be a nice option on the bench.

18 – Lysander Ying Uing – Bayern Phoenix 15 Caps, 1 Goal, 22 Years Old
It was bound to happen and it has, a Ying Uing has returned to the Taeshan national team, and brings back with him the fabled number 18. Lysander is a strong Right footed player with the ability of his father, and the grace and style of his mother.
19 - Adain Nostradamus - Ojian Orangemen 22 Caps, 28 Years Old
Another speedy option off the bench is wingback Adain Nostradamus. Adain is a powerful speed option and is a very talented player.

20 – Addison Lambrogini – Real Atlantea 1 Caps, 0 Goals, 26 Years Old
The final member of the Real Atlantea trio is Addison Lambrogini. Another wing back type, Lambrogini, is a box to box player and can be very defensive when he needed to be.

22 - A.J. Bouvieau -Fadrön Flight 10 Caps, 2 Goals, 27 Years Old
A.J. Bouvieau is a scoring threat off the bench in the midfield. He has played a lot in the Copa Rushmori and is a very potent offensive option.

STRIKERS
8 - RS, Tyler Pantoum - RSK Longyearbyen(Polar Islandstates) 82 Caps, 38 Goals, 26 Years OldCaptain
The main scoring threat for the Purple Knights is wily Tyler Pantoum. The highest capped non-defender on the team, Pantoum, has been handed the captaincy and the job of returning Taeshan to the world cup. With his ability in front of goal, and his powerful ability on set pieces.

12 - LS, Gregory Fawkes Real Chinchinhua- 32 Caps, 6 Goals, 29 Years Old
On the other side of the striking attack is Gregory Fawkes. Fawkes wins the job due to sheer experience over Farley Baines with his 32 caps. Fawkes is a speedy heckler of a forward and could get defenders cards for attacking him after his prolonged forward reaching attacks.

13 - Farley Baines - Mt Ceabring Thunder 8 Caps, 1 Goal, 29 Years Old
Farley Baines will be the main option off the bench and he is a strong header of balls and a very strong player overall.

16 – Xander McDrew – Unattached 2 Caps, 1 Goal, 21 Years Old
Another surprising pick for the qualifiers is Xander McDrew. McDrew just had another season in the U21’s and jumps straight to the full national team after strong seasons in Ituributa. With his team no longer playing though he needs to find a new job, and this world cup may provide him an opportunity to make it somewhere abroad.
Formation 4-4-2 (Diamond)
--Jackson--
--Lydie--Jackal--Parker--Longwaters--
--Krieder--
--Llana --Tlumach--
--Fauejeau--
--Pantoum--Fawkes--
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Cup of Harmony 35, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34, World Lacrosse Championship 2

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS), 85, 87

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10,
Quidditch World Cup 10, World Cup of Hockey 41, World Cup 87

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Royal Kingdom of Quebec Grim Reapers

Country Code: QUE
Denonym:Quebecois
Nickname: Grim Reapers
Manager:Ji Choon Kim, 94
Assistant Managers:Ho Weon Han, 50
Joseph Abanakewon-Masapik, 31
Physiologist: David Michener, 26
Captain: Frederic Beauchemin, 52
Assistant Captains: Eugene Cohen, Rene Bourassa

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers: Yes(TG me)
Godmod scoring events: Yes(TG me)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes(TG me)
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes(TG me)
RP Injuries to my players: Yes(TG me, and no more than one)
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes(make them creative, but TG me beforehand )
Godmod other events: Yes(Be creative, but TG me beforehand)

Style Modifier: +5
Starting XI
GK- Ondrej Cech, 17, Beckwith City(The Sarian)
DEF- Eugene Cohen, 34, CSKA Quebec(Q-League)
DEF- Eugene Jang, 30, Hamilton Steelers FC(Q-League)
DEF- Karl Varsteeg, 23, Montreal Koreana(Q-League)
MID- Frederic Beauchemin, 52, A.C. Animas (San Jose Guayabal)
MID- Soo Hyuk Kim, 19, CSKA Quebec(Q-League)
MID- Rene Bourassa, 30, Winnipeg United(Q-League)
FOR- Xavier Hertel, 21, Fontvieille FC(Yttribia)
FOR- Pascal Boyle, 21, Knights of Tiberia(Legalese)
FOR- Maksim Buchanevitch Jang, 23, Salvador FC(The Sarian)
FOR- Zachary Fortin, 27, Montreal Koreana(Q-League)

Reserves
GK- Adrian Middleton, 25, Maximum Rovers(Nephara)
Irvin Nam, 21, Nunavut North Stars(Q-League)
DEF- Ross Woodward-Kim, 29, CSKA Quebec(Q-League)
Devane Miller, 25, Nunavut North Stars(Q-League)
Carlos Ferrari, 26, PLI Paladins(Q-League)
Aaron Hyun, 32, Montreal Koreana(Q-League)
MID- Markus Lazarev-Horak, 22, St.John's Arsenal(Q-League)
Pascal Languedoc, 35, Jauneport FC(Northern Sunrise Islands)
William Corriander, 30, Montreal Koreana(Q-League)
FOR- Ed Larsen, 27, CSKA Quebec(Q-League)
David Haas, 23, Moncton Schooners FC(Q-League)
Leonardo Conavacio, 19, Iqaluit Red Army(Q-League)
Mikael Lindholm, 26, Sherbrooke FC(Q-League)

Formation
3-2-3-2
----------------Cech----------------
----Varsteeg-----Cohen------Jang------
--------Kim-----Bourassa-----------
----Beauchemin---Boyle---Hertel------
---------Jang--------Fortin------
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Itanpavia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Itanpavia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Football Association of the Federal Republic of Itanpavia (FAFRI)
Official World Cup 69 Roster

Official FAFRI kits for the World Cup 69, courtesy of AER Sports

About Itanpavia and FAFRI
Itanpavia. German: Itanpaviße. Russian: Итанпавия. A relatively small nation with one heck of a kick on its side. Itanpavia made its World Cup debut in the WC 68. Since then, everything has changed in the small archipelago. A new flag, a new representative, and so close to a nuclear disaster. But that doesn't belong here. Since the previous World Cup, FAFRI has been revamped. 2 new defenders, a new formation, a new kit name for Tomasz Francis (see the above picture) and lots of silly haircuts.

Itanpavia were definitely fairly impressive last time out, if only in Itanpavia. Despite a failure to leave the group stage, the team beat some established opponents. Since then, Itanpavian football interest has skyrocketed, with a lot of the planned capital Krueger's population visiting the grand opening of the Kruegerstadion in Zentralnikrueger. The Itanpavian Football League has taken shape, with FVSP and Solibra Athletic shaping up as leading teams.

Stadiums

The newly opened Kruegerstadion in Zentralnikrueger, Krueger. Courtesy of BNW Varin.

The Kruegerstadion is the new home of all FAFRI activity, and is the largest stadium in Itanpavia. As well as international duties, it is also used by current 5th placed team in the IAFL, the Krueger Wanderers.

The newly renovated, and newly named, Doppel Kruzifix Straße in Östlichenstadtpavia, Stadtpavia.

For a long time, Doppel Kruzifix Straße was the home to FAFRI. However, the planned, centralised new capital of Krueger needed a stadium, so the Kruegerstadion was chosen for international affairs. The aging stadium has been renovated, and still plays host to FVSP, the number 1 team in the IAFL.

Formation, Players and Staff

The 4-4-2 Diamond formation is a new one, chosen by FAFRI.

Style Modifier: +1
RoleNumberNameAgeGenderStarter?
GK1Tom Albrunte26MaleYes
GK45Paul Robertson29MaleNo
GK55Gzhan Remora23FemaleNo
RWB43Ksantia las Ridhas20GenderfluidNo
RB3Ais Keller31MaleYes
RB3Tom Chacko24MaleYes
RB6Dani Jackson24FemaleNo
CB7Junior18AgenderYes
CB32Rhii33FemaleNo
CB9Frankie Winterbottom32MaleNo
LB18Lewis von Kampf30MaleYes
LB14Alex Müller33FemaleNo
LB58Angelika Højbjerg32FemaleNo
LB31Shaftaq19MaleNo
CDM42Ben Dakota23MaleYes
CDM47Connor Alexanders21MaleNo
CDM25Guillaume19MaleNo
RM19Alx Listz19AgenderYes
RM46Will Speed27MaleNo
CM11Leo Castello29MaleNo
CM49Josiah Bartender34MaleNo
LM26Ricky LaBronte33MaleYes
CAM37Tomasz (C)27MaleYes
CAM39Michael Ferguson18MaleNo
CF16Luiz Roberts21MaleYes
RW22Scott Power25MaleNo
LW44Younes Al-Ittihad20MaleNo
ST5Casey Ellis27FemaleYes
ST29Kyle California34MaleNo
ST56Dzokoveka25AgenderNo

RP Permissions
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes/No
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No
RP injuries to my players: Yes (within reason)/No
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (although, if possible, TG me first)/No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes (limit of 4, if you feel the need for more, TG me)/No
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (limit of 1, see above)/No
Godmod other events: Yes (TG me first)/No

MD1 Reserves: P. Robertson (GK) D. Jackson (RB) Rhii (CB) Shaftaq (LB) Guillaume (CDM) M. Ferguson (CAM) Dzokoveka (ST)
MD2 Reserves: P. Robertson (GK) K. las Ridhas (RWB) F. Winterbottom (CB) A. Müller (CB) W. Speed (RM) L Castello (CM) K. California (ST)
Last edited by Itanpavia on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Olivier Giroud has no business having hair that good

Star United States
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

SUS Roster

Postby Star United States » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Image Star United States Image
The World Cup 69 Qualifies
☆★ Roster ★☆
Star United States National Soccer Association

The Star United States National Soccer Team for the World Cup 69!
¡La Selección Nacional de Fútbol de Estrella Estadios Unidos para la Copa Mundial 69!
A Selecção Nacional de Futebol de Estrela Estadios Unidos para a Copa do Mundo 69!

Kits:
ImageImage
Home
ImageImage
Away
ImageImage
Goalkeeper

Formation (Formación, Formação): 3-4-3
Style (Estilo, Estilo) +2.5

Management Team (Administración, Administração)
Head Coach (Entrenador, Treinador): Luke Curtis
Assistant Coach (Entrenador Asistente, Treinador Adjunto): George Lewisly
Assistant Coach (Entrenador Asistente, Treinador Adjunto): Brent Bought
Tactics Officer (Oficial de Tácticas, Diretor do Táticas): John Manner
Doctor (Médico, Médico): Jorge Ferris

Starters (Titulares)

#1 Fernando Spark (Goalkeeper) – City of Star (COS)

#6 Henry Andrews (Defender) – Hery City (HYC)

#5 Santiago Solo (Defender) – Riverside City (RSC)
World Cup Qualifiers Goals: 1 v. Carialus, 1 v. The Inevitable Syndicate.

#8 Michael River (Defender) – Iry Shore (IYS)

#9 Mark Barnna (Mid-Field) – Golden City (GOL)
World Cup Qualifiers Goals: 1 v. New Mumford,

#11 Caleb Horas (Mid-Field) – Pixe City (PEC)
World Cup Qualifiers: 1 v. New Mumford, 1 v. Carialus.

#13 Chris Soarison (Mid-Field) – City of Star (COS) (CAPTIAN)
World Cup Qualifiers Goals: 1 v. The Inevitable Syndicate, 1 v. Arititan, 3 v. New Mumford, 3 v. New South Aqmuland, 4 v. Carialus.

#15 Matthew Stafford (Mid-Field) – City of Star (COS)
World Cup Qualifiers Goals: 1 v. New Mumford, 1 v. New South Aqmuland

#17 James Gasteiz (Striker) – Lake Star (LSR)
World Cup Qualifiers Goals: 1 @ The Inevitable Syndicate, 1 v. The Royal Barangay, 1 v. Aritian, 1 v. New Mumford,

#19 Felix Gonzalez (Striker) – SeaShore City (SSC)
World Cup Qualifiers: 1 v. The Royal Barangay, 1 v. Aritian, 1 v. Carialus

#21 Fabricio Garrison (Striker) – Pixe City (PEC)
World Cup Qualifiers Goals: 1 v. New Mumford, 1 v. The Royal Barangay, 2 v. Astograth,

Back-Up (Suplentes)

#2 Jake C'urz (Goalkeeper) – City of Fredericksburg (COF)

#4 Matthew Star (Goalkeeper) – Riverside City (RSC)

#3 John Johnson (Defender) – City of Star (COS)
World Cup Qualifiers: 1 v. New South Aqmuland

#7 Martín Sanchez (Defender) – Woodbed City (WBC)

#10 Xavier Valer (Defender) – Woodbed City (WBC)

#12 Jeremy Gem (Mid-Field) – Lake Star (LSR)

#14 Thomas Scout (Mid-Field) – Stary Bay (STB)

#16 Edwin Siz (Mid-Field) – Pixe City (PEC)

#18 Mark Jo (Striker) – Woodbed City (WBC)

#20 Freddy Barren (Striker) – Hery City (HYC)

#22 Richard Jamerson (Striker) – Golden City (GOL)

Home Stadium

[b]Star Stadium
City of Star, Star United States
Capacity: 115,000

RP
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: No
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Sure
(Any Questions please telegram me)
Last edited by Star United States on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:54 pm

San José Guayabal (SJG) National Team

Brought to you by Federación de Fútbol de San José Guayabal "Football for everyone", Guaycume Food Industries "Food for Winners" and Banco Nacional de SJG "Your money in good hands"

Kits:

Kits provided by Kirola Sportswear (Audioslavia), the best.

+2.35

About SJG National Team

In cycle 68, SJG has shown that it is no longer the old weak, now looks much more energized than ever after having qualified for the WC Finals for the first time, where did a very good job and was eliminated in phase group, after fighting to the end for the pass to round of 16.

For this WC 69, the players are in good time, especially Rodolfo Zelaya, who made a spectacular season in Northbrook Diamonds, the Polar Islandstates Divisjon 1, now players looking to excel in this new edition of the WC Qualifiers and demonstrate that increased quality, and looking more than ever to prove to his neighbors Gregoryisgodistan once and for all who is the best.

All-time record: 56-14-44 (After WC 68 Finals)

Roster

Tactical system: The Hexagon (3-1-3-3)

Starting XI

GK: #1 Henry Hernández (25 years) AC Tallin (Valladares)
DF: #3 James Moreira (19 years) Nhorton vo Mirrun (Paradystopia)
DF: #4 Daniel Côçô (20 years) SK Nasjonale Hauker (Polar Islandstates)
DF: #5 Meyson Salume (18 years) Truro (Greater Maritime Union)
MF: #10 Rudy Valencia (23 years) Holdenburg City (Eura)
MF: #2 Sebastián Núñez (20 years) SK Nasjonale Hauker (Polar Islandstates)
MF: #16 Leónidas Bregoo (20 years) Athletic Club Rumiatzi (Astograth)
MF: #9 Árbol Saucedo (21 years) Avenida Leal (Farfadillis)
FW: #22 Sean Fraser (25 years) FC1. Bjarnarey Flotilla (Polar Islandstates)
FW: #11 Rodolfo Zelaya (25 years) Northbrook Diamonds (Polar Islandstates)
FW: #7 Jonathan Faña (27 years) Oljestaden IF (Audioslavia)

BENCH
GK: #12 Ruslan Molodetsov (21 years) Sunrice United (NSI)
GK: #20 Abraham Terrazas (17 years) Izotz Zubia (Audioslavia)
GK: #14 Javier Quintanilla (18 years) Balompie Mogya (TRB)
DF: #6 Mattías Passarelli (25 years) Delare Minon (Yttribia)
DF: #8 Martín Mô (21 years) Crystal Mertagne (The Inevitable Syndicate)
DF: #13 Édgar Dârgâneý (20 years) Universitatea din San Pedro (Ratastan)
DF: #24 Herbert Sosa (23 years) Diframz TU (Earent)
DF: #15 Alan Álej (20 years) Licentian Isles FC
DF: #25 Marcial Pâlazýüs (21 years) North Star Grímsey (Polar Islandstates)
MF: #28 Jairo Henríquez (22 years) Whilliumborough Swagger (Paradystopia)
MF: #26 Jairo Araujo (24 years) Djnamo Sabrjk (Paradystopia)
MF: #30 Antonio Rosado (20 years) Magnaeus City (The Inevitable Syndicate)
MF: #29 Oliver Ábrego (19 years) 1830 Cathair (Audioslavia)
MF: #31 Bruno Camiletti (22 years) Lac Drouin St. Pierre (Sicoutimont)
MF: #41 Marcos Haedo (18 years) Tannenberg FC (Valladares)
FW: #36 Gonzalo Mazzia (26 years) Lac Drouin St. Pierre (Sicoutimont)
FW: #34 Nicolás Jarvís (24 years) Avenida Decepción (Farfadillis)
FW: #31 Marcos Ródâs (19 years) Rogglebo TU (Earent)

Coach Staff

Head coach: Mathias Paatelainen (PIS)
Assistant coach: Emmanuel Inzer (Estope)
Goalkepping coach: Misael Alfaro
Coach: Vladan Vicevic
Trainer: Nelson Ancheta
Doctor: Carlos Mendieta
Nutritionist: Ruslan Shirokov
Orthopedist: Juancho Pérez
Logistics Manager: Marta Ruiseñor
Doctor Assistant: Miguel Ruiz
Strategy and Analysis: Vyacheslav Chernishov

Captain: Rodolfo Zelaya
Vice-Captain: Árbol Saucedo
Penalty kicker: Árbol Saucedo
Right Corner kicker: Rudy Valencia
Left Corner kicker: Meyson Salume
Free Kicks: Rodolfo Zelaya and Árbol Saucedo

Play style: The game who SJG does, is essentially technical, based on the agility of movement of players, using his intelligence for the game for single passes very accurate soil to accumulate players when attacking or using the surprise factor which is use the speed of the players to perform counterattacks that can hurt any team.

In the defense area, they tend to use more physical to play aggressively without damaging the rivals, except that the defenses are of medium height stands that are agile in the aerial game, so it is very difficult to beat thereby, expect always a fair game from this team.

Players like try long-distance shots to beat the goalkeeper, but SJG can have more surprises because it is a team that does not give up that easy.

Key Players Bio

Ordered in base of relevance and fan support/love

Rodolfo "Fito" Zelaya: Born in Islas Canarias, SJG. (25 Y/O) Striker who plays in Northbrook Diamonds (PIS)

Considered the SJG's best player good among the groups of football experts and fans all around in the country, the 25 years old player born in Islas Canarias near the Esportivan South Pole is a player that features good skills if we talk on the goal scoring and headers being the most accurate player if we talk of shots to goal, this crack is the one to put the spotlight on and his strong point is definitively the long distance shots taking in consideration his good skills at bending balls.

Henry "Spider" Hernández Born in Punta Arenas, SJG. (25 Y/O) Goalkeeper who plays in AC Tallin (VLD)

The player in charge of the last defence bastion on the team, Hernández has demonstrated that he's a very secure goalkeeper during the last three cycles, specially the last one when we reached the WC Finals and he saved our goal from several goal chances from the rival sides, now Hernández wants to allow less goals than the last campaign, with the sole purpose of leading SJG for his second WC appearance.

Leónidas Bregoo Born in Ruland, Farfadillis (Guayabalense parents) (25 Y/O) Midfielder who plays in Mierton (TAE)

The Rulandese borned but Guayabalian by nationality Leónidas Bregoo is actually the heart of the midfield with his team mate Rudy Valencia, Brego is essential in the midfield specially at the moment of being offensive or defensive due to his time-pacing function in the field, with good skills as headers, long crossed passes and long distance shots, considering his good height of 195 cms, is a good header in the area, in conclusion he's the heart of the team.

Specialities: Free kick.

IC: Important Info

Fans Football hooliganism is definitively a real problem in SJG. With riots recently reported in the matches against Paradystopia, the FGF (Federación Guayabalense de Fútbol) is trying to find a way to protect guest fans. Also, fans will treat the fans of the following nations heatedly, some for having a rivalry like SJG VS Darmen, Gregoryisgodistan and Yttribia. However Security topic is seriuously for the safety of visiting fans.

IC Information of San José Guayabal

Demonym: Guayabalense/Guayabalian/Guayabalese
Nickname: Latinos, Mountaineers, Icy lands.
Region: Esportiva
Capital: San Salvador
Population: Aprox. 52 mil.(2047 census)
Largest City: San Salvador
Trigramme/TLA: SJG
Motto: “¡Proletarios del mundo, uníos por la libertad!"
Languages Spoken: Spanish, Russian, English, Swedish, Guayabalian (Official) Norwegian, Finnish (De facto)
Administrative Regions: 18 Oblasts

Main information:

Welcome to San Jose Guayabal, I'm Miguel Serrano, the president of this beautiful, beautiful country, then I will give you some important details about this country.

First let's start with a little history, mainly with basics.

Our nation was inhabited for many centuries, specifically from the ninth century BC, inhabited by indigenous nomads who formed a large settlement in what is now called "Lake Metropolitan", located near San Salvador, our capital.

We going back to closest date to today, specifically in the 14th century BC, a new ethnic group came from the Antarctic regions which lie south of our nation in what are now the "Territories Antarctic Guayabalenses" we mean the Spaniards who colonized our country and transformed it into an important cultural spot for Esportiva then. The discovery of new cities and new cultures was almost unstoppable, highlighting in the process the browser Luis Barbosa, a shrewd and skillful explorer who discovered the 70% of our country, including four major islands in our nation.

Not only shared their culture, but their religion and their language, giving rise to a multicultural society since its inception. Unfortunately those times of peace were shattered by two periods of war from 1989 to 2024, where the war ended with the hope and life of many people.

Since the peace accords were signed, our nation has been devoted to the welfare of others, making room for a tolerant Communist system compared to other systems in other social, where social and cultural freedoms normally prevail also noteworthy that Despite being a communist country, we have no problems with receiving foreign, even more, we include in terms of hospitality, this being a country that stands out in terms of tourism and as happiness, let alone "We are Pura Vida!" (We are Pure Life!".

In terms of infrastructure, San Jose Guayabal is characterized by a large number of hotels that tend to meet the needs of the most demanding clients, and a good transport system, consisting of inter-regional buses funded by the national government, besides the bullet train service covering major towns in the nation, a good amount of air routes between different cities, plus an excellent state highway system in the SJG, note that in all there is a limit highway established speed, although it is recommended to handle less than 150 kilometers per hour, but if there are speed limits on the outskirts of towns and cities, where you have to reduce speed to 60 kph in the suburbs and 50 kph on cities, the naming of streets is in Spanish and English, in addition to the measures listed length is measured with the metric system. Importantly system interconnecting each island ferries our nation quickly and inexpensively.

Our national currency is the GuAlSa, a strong currency if we talk about exchange globally (G$ 0.33 = $1.00 NSDollar or G$ 3.33 = NS$ 1.00), because it's a currency used in five countries, including Alianza Albos, Ratastan, Flammable American Sates and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gorod, this country is well known for being one of the cheapest in all Esportiva, next we present you a chart with the prices of things you'll use in your stay.

Things you'll need in your stay, prices in NSDolars$ (NS$) and GuAlSa$ (G$)

-Hotel: NS$ 25-200 per night. G$ 7.5-60 per night.
-Bus transport in the cities: NS$1.00. G$0.33
-Bus transport to different cities: NS$ 0.70 - NS$ 25.00. G$0.23 - G$ 7.60
-Ferry between islands: NS$35. G$11.55
-Flights between cities: NS$ 40 - NS$ 100. G$12.12 - G$33.30
-Average cost of food: NS$3.50-NS$24.50. G$1.15-G$7.35
-Stadium ticket: NS$10-90. G$3.30-27.
-Bottle of water: NS$0.50. G$0.17.
-Public phone: NS$1 per call. G$0.33 per call.

The number for emergencies is 327 (FAS), reachable from any phone, be it mobile or a land-line. Inside some companies, you may find you first need to dial a 1 to reach an external line before dialing 327 as usual, though all companies (from “big business” to restaurants and shops) and other public venues (museums, stadiums, etc) are required by law to display adequate signing advising on this, also the 327 (FAS) comes from the local slang of danger: FAS.

Emergency vehicles are marked with the name of the service (be it Police, Fire, or Ambulance), and are also equipped with a siren and flashing either blue or red lights. If you encounter one of these vehicles while the lights, the sirens or both are active, please take extra care, and if necessary, pull over at the nearest and safest opportunity, using your turn signal to ensure that the driver of the emergency vehicle is aware of your actions.

Though unlikely, if you need medical care in San José Guayabal, it will not come with a cost to visitors with the appropriate travel insurance. You will find our hospitals are state-of-the-art, with the best equipment, treatments and employees available, in case you don't have a travel insurance, our medical staff will attend you, due to the Law of Professional Ethics, Morale and Humanity, which says that any person who needs to be helped in a hospital must be attended to save his/her life, so don't worry, your life will be safe here.

You will find that all police officers of the KGB are armed with either a standard pistol (9mm) or automatic gun (AK-47) depending of his branch of the KGB (Metropolitan, Civil, and Order Keepers) they belong to. However, this does not mean they should not be approached if you have a question. In San José Guayabal, the Police Officers have excellent training, and patrol areas they are familiar with, so if you are lost, they are often the best people to consult. First and foremost, though, they are keepers of the peace, and will not hesitate to involve themselves in anything they feel is likely to endanger members of the public, or cause criminal damage to private property.

Weather:
If you have to talk climates , San Jose Guayabal is definitely an interesting place in terms of these categories . It is one of the countries highlighted in Esportiva as to a better climate , having stable temperatures and within normal limits in many parts of this great nation of more than half a million square kilometers, with climates three varieties of climates throughout the nation.

The tropical climate occurs in the region of the capital and in the plains south of Piedra Labrada , especially in Loma Chata Oblast Oblast and San Miguel , whose climate is notable for being one of the strongest in terms of heat throughout the year , with an average temperature of 34 ° C throughout the year , with temperatures of 42 ° C in the summer and with temperatures of 29 ° C in winter , the most humid places because of its close location to the coast due to the atmospheric phenomenon of confluence Esportiva Antarctic Ocean and the South Sea , which generates phenomena of moisture due to temperature changes between the two oceans.

Mild, temperate climate prevails in at least 40 % of the ountry , is the temperate climate of mid-mountain , with temperatures around average 17 ° C , in places like the mid-mountain area which is situated in Vladivostok or San Resume along with Juan Piedra Labrada , a city that despite being at 2900 meters above sea level, is characterized by a climate of mid-mountain , is mainly due to the location of SJG at low latitudes of Esportiva , very close the South Pole, the maximum temperatures are around 24 ° C in summer and minimum temperatures of -5 ° C are generated in the winter.

The northern zone of the country located in the Ramírez isthmus, is moderately severe winters due to its location in the mountains, with temperatures down to -35 ° C in a strong winter day or to -23.5 ° C which is the average temperature of the city in the winter, also characterized by heavy fog during October to March almost permanently , the maximum temperature in winter is just over 2 ° C but on average not more than -13 ° C, being a city with a pleasant climate for those who like the cold in the summer the city has rainy season , obtaining a minimum temperature of 3 ° C at night and a day extemely "Hot" a temperature of 27 °C, on average the city remains at 16 ° C, so it tends to have a moderate climate, rainfall reach 1,200 millimeters per month and as for snow up to 12 inches of snow fall, visibility in the worst case reaches 10 meters visibility at optimum day the people can have perfect visibility.

Population
According to the latest census (August 2047) was calculated in Guayabal a population of 52 million people, of which are classified into seven main ethnic groups, which are:

-Hispanic: 42%
-Anglo-Saxons: 17%
-Russians: 13%
-Scandinavians (Mainly Swedes and Finns): 13%
-Germans: 5%
-Licentians: 5%
-Acquans: 5%

Of which are of different religions:

-Evangelical Christian: 96%
-Catholics: 2%
-Protestants: 2%

Language
The national languages ​​of under Article 8 of the Constitution of the Federation of San Jose Guayabal, adopted in The Honorable People's Parliament are: English, Spanish, Russian, Swedish and Finnish (Most used are: English, Spanish and Guayabalian), encouraging the use of language Guayabalian in:

- All daily activities as the language of communication between citizens of the Federation.

-support their teaching in public schools, private schools and universities in the San Jose Guayabal Federation.

But the SJG citizens talk the following languages:

-Spanish: 60%
-English: 15%
-Scandinavian languages (Swedish and Finnish): 13%
-Russian: 12%

But 95% of the population has at least advanced knowledge of five languages​​, making this society a polyglot one, highly acculturated and interesting to interact.

Click here to listen
Lyrics in English:
1- San Jose Guayabal - our beloved Earth,
San Jose Guayabal - blessed by God.
our land free of repressive forces-
great you among all countries on the earth.

Chorus:

Great is your people, God is Great
beauty you from all the nations
great is your glory and your territory
Struggle of the Glorious People for your liberation!

2- Our great and beautiful land
the pearl of the world, with large
forests and lakes, majestic is
my beautiful, my great motherland.

Chorus:

3- Brave and strong is your people
who fought to defend you
We shed our blood to defend you
our beautiful country, we love you.

Chorus:

Lyrics in Spanish:
1- San José Guayabal - nuestra amada Tierra,
San José Guayabal - bendecida eres por Dios.
territorio libre de fuerzas represivas-
grande eres entre todos los países .

Estribillo:

Grande es tu gente, Dios es grande
bella entre todas las naciones
grande es tu gloria y tu territorio
La lucha del Glorioso Pueblo para liberarte!.

2- Nuestra grande y hermosa tierra
la perla del mundo, con grandes
bosques y lagos, majestuosa es
mi hermosa, mi patria bella.

Estribillo:

La lucha del Glorioso Pueblo para liberarte!.

3- Valiente y fuerte es su gente
que luchó para defenderla
derramamos nuestra sangre para defenderte
nuestro hermoso país, te queremos.

Estribillo:

¡La lucha del Glorioso Pueblo para liberarte!.

Lyrics in Russian:

1- Сан Хосе Гуаябаль — наша любимая Земля,
Сан Хосе Гуаябаль — благословенная Богом.
свободной земли репрессивной силы—
большой ты у всех народов на земле!.

Припев:

Велик народ твой, Бог Велик
красота вас из всех народов
велика ваша слава и ваши края
Борьба Славные люди для вашего освобождения!

2- Наша великая и прекрасная земля
жемчужина мира, с большими
лесами и озерами, величественные гуавы
моя красивая, моя великая родина.

Припев:

3- Храбрый и сильна ваша люди
которые боролись, чтобы защитить
Мы проливали кровь, защищая таким
нашей прекрасной стране, мы тебя любим

Припев:

I Give My Opponent Permission To:
=================================
Choose My Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: N
Injure Players: Y (Please TG or contact me in IRC. Length and severity will be determined by me).
Godmod Injury Events: Y (Be creative but realistic, just write things that can happen normally).
Red Card Players: Y (Just one player).
Yellow Card Players: Y (Maximum six players).
Godmod Other Events: Y (Please TG or contact me in IRC about that, but please be creative and jocular).

Lets go SJG
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Zenic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zenic » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm

The Empire of Zenic National Team

Nickname: The Survivors
Formation: 4-4-2 Diamond
Federation President/ Minister of Sports: Hans Zimmel III (56 years old)
Deputy Minister of Sports: Emile Forte De Luciano (27 years old)
Manager: Joseph Michael Sanders (48 years old)
Asst. Manager: Dmitri Golovkin (39 years old)
Doctor: Dr. Wakahisa Emi (38 years old)

Starting XI:
GK Bartholomew Sagan (#1, 34 years old, Coohen City FC, 31 caps)
RB Yasif (#29, 29 years old, Coohen City FC, 31 caps)
RCB Pedro Villa-Lobos (#22, 32 years old, Honneur, 31 caps)
LCB Nikolai Romanov (#26, 35 years old, Real Old Maiz, 31 caps)
LB Leon Gaspare Rosso (#20, 25 years old, Cyflymder CP, 31 caps)
DM Luke Killian (#10, Captain, 31 years old, FC Virtus, 31 caps)
RM Daniel Oliver Barnsley (#98, 24 years old, Reichton, 31 caps)
LM Gavin Barnsley (#89, 24 years old, Real Old Maiz, 31 caps)
AM Seok Kun-Woo (#11, 23 years old, FC Virtus. 31 caps)
RF Sandro Michel Augustine (#73, 23 years old, U. of Keye)
LF Alexander Ayaode (#9, 27 years old, Telino [Yttribia], 31 caps)

Bench:
GK Hiroyama Sai (#0, 26 years old, Deportivo Proctor City)
RB - Momoi Kenshin (#35, 30 years old, FC Virtus, 3 cap)
CB Lee Chan (#2, 20 years old, Cyflymder CP, 2 cap)
CB Xavier Marshall (#6, 24 years old, Coohen City FC, 1 cap)
LB Thomas Marley Edu (#64, 23 years old, Academica Cote, 1 cap)
DM Paolo Jorge Camargo (#5, 28 years old, Academic Cote, 2 cap)
RM Henry Wallace Evans (#30, 28 years old, Internacional Binar, 1 cap)
LM Leonidas Pagonis (#99, 32 years old, Deline Athletic, 2 cap)
AM Alexi Romanov (#7, 21 year old, Cyflymder CP, 2 cap)
F Felix Peer (#50, 27 years old, Coohen City FC)
ST Isidor Wessel (#91, 28 years old, Real Old Maiz)

Kick Takers:
Left corner - Daniel Oliver Barnsley
Right corner - Gavin Barnsley
Free Kick - Seok Kun-woo
Penalty - Luke Killian

Style Modifier = +2

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (within reason)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (within reason)
Godmod other events (TG me first)

Kit provided by Barrengeka

Home Stadium:
Proctor Memorial Stadium
Capacity: 73,566
Last edited by Zenic on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of Rushmore
List of Factbooks
Zenic Ministry of Sports Archive
Association Football
KPB Ranking: 18.43 (37th, Post-WC96)
Rushmore Ranking: 19379 (8th, Post-CR45)
IFCF Coefficient: 0.00 (UR)
Ice Hockey
WCoH Ranking: 13.80 (11th, Post-WCoH 50)
Champions:
45th Copa Rushmori (Futbol)
55th Baptism of Fire (Futbol)
7th U15 World Cup (Futbol)
6th Runner Cup (Futbol)
Runners-up
WCoH 28 (Ice Hockey)
Third Place:
Copa Rushmori XIX (Futbol)
4th Runner Cup(Futbol)

Miley World
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miley World » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Miley World's World Cup 69 squad

Nation name: Miley World
Demonym: Smilers
Nicknames: Smilers, Floyds
Formation: 3-5-2
Style: +2

Coaching staff

Manager and Head Coach: Paul Evans
Assistant Coach: Jorge Jesus
Assistant Coach: Giovanni Mancini

Players

Pos     Num     Name               Age     Team                 Hometown
GK 11 Dodô 27 Braison Wukongz Braison City
GK 1 Bradley Jones 33 Radiate Love F.C. Traceborough
D 2 Jorge Garcia 28 Real Zamora C.F. Zamora
D 4 Zezinho 26 Braison Wukongz Santaluz
D 5 Alex 32 C.R. Flaming Lips Braison City
D 6 Chris Robinson 32 Radiate Love F.C. Traceborough
D 66 Ramon 24 C.R. Flaming Lips Florianopolis
M 7 Conor Downing 34 C.R. Flaming Lips Stamford
M 8 Felipe Vazquez 26 Real Zamora C.F. Zamora
M 10 Léo 29 Stamford F.C. Braison City
M 12 Fabrice Durand 33 Châteauroux St-Gont. Carcassonne
M 17 Alexandre Viard 34 Radiate Love F.C. Châteauroux
M 23 Ross Wallace 29 Radiate Love F.C. Kilmarnock
M 77 Vladimir 26 Braison Wukongz Florianopolis
S 9 Mathieu Gignac 23 Châteauroux St-Gont. Châteauroux
S 13 Ashley Johnstone 28 Radiate Love F.C. Traceborough
S 14 Grégory Dedieu 29 AC Noah Châteauroux
S 27 Simon Le Tallec 30 Pink Floyd SV Châteauroux

Starting 11

S-----------DEDIEU--------JOHNSTONE------------

------VLADIMIR----------------------DURAND------
MID--------DOWNING-------------LÉO-------------
------------------------WALLACE--------------------

D----------GARCIA--------------ZEZINHO----------
------------------------ALEX------------------------

GK----------------------DODO-----------------------

Player information (starters in bold)

Goalkeepers:
#11 Dodô: In the qualifications for the World Cup 57 he was the backup goalkeeper but this year the manager has choosen him over Bradley Jones to be the starting goalkeeper. Please note that Miley World made a jump in time, as our players only aged one year since the world cup 57.

#1 Bradley Jones: Played well in the qualifications for the world cup 57 but is a backup this year.

Defense:
#2 Jorge Garcia: Plays center back with Real Zamora, but he's a left defense on the national team. A very effective defenseman, he played all 16 games for Miley World during the world cup 57 qualifications. He plays a little too hard sometimes and can get yellow cards. Takes the left corners.

#4 Zezinho: Miley World's best defenseman, he's really speedy and plays at right defense. Can support Miley's offense.

#5 Alex: Miley World's center back, very reliable player, don't make a lot of defensive mistakes.

#6 Chris Robinson: Has 15 caps in the qualifications for the world cup 57 when Miley World was using a 4-4-2 formation but he's the odd man out in a 3-5-2. Could be used late in the game. Too agressive, he gets yellow cards.

#66 Ramon: Ramon is new on the national team, the manager preffered him over Johannes Klopp and Nicola Ceccarelli. He's is young and has improved over the last year.

Midfielders:
#7 Conor Downing: A very good offensive midfielder, he takes the free kicks. Had 4 goals and 4 assists in the qualifications for the WC 57 in 16 games.

#8 Felipe Vazquez: He's new on the team and improving a lot. The coach is planning to use him in the final 30 mins of the game instead of Durand or Léo.

#10 Léo: A pretty good midfielder, good defensively. Still haven't started a game for Miley World but was used as a late replacement in the qualif. for the WC 57.

#12 Fabrice Durand: A very good winger, takes the right corners.

#17 Alexandre Viard: Started the qualifications for the WC 57 on the starting 11, but Vladimir took his spot on the team late in the tournament.

#23 Ross Wallace: The captain and Miley World's best midfielder. Extremely good defensively.

#77 Vladimir: He's one of the best Miley World midfielders, speedy, reads the play well, good offensively and defensively. Has 1 goal and 2 assists in 5 games at the qualifications for the WC 57. Takes the free kicks with Downing.

Strikers;
#9 Mathieu Gignac: he's only 23 years old and he's new on the team. The coach preferred him over Will Hanley who didn't made the team this year.

#13 Ashley Johnstone: Ashley is a guy if you're wondering his gender. A talented striker, he had 3 goals and 2 assists a the qualifications for the WC 57.

#14 Grégory Dedieu : Now this is weird. "Dedieu" means "of god" in french and Grégory Dedieu is a kind of god in Miley World. Dedieu scored 5 goals in the qualifications for the WC 57, 3 goals in the BoF 44 and 5 goals in the Market Cup for a total of 13 goals for Miley World. Penalty taker.

And I'm sorry but I need to write some ooc info. I "created" the player Grégory Dedieu in 2011 just before the world cup 57 and when I "create" a player, I usually look at a soccer team roster and I pick a random first name and match it with a random last name so in 2011 there was a team in France who had a player with Grégory as his 1st name and another player with Dedieu as his last name. it's weird that his name is similar to ( ic now) a psychotic so-called god in Esportiva.

#27 Simon Le Tallec : a reservist, he won't see a lot of action in this tournament.

Roles:
Captain: Ross Wallace
Assistant captain: Grégory Dedieu
Penalty: Grégory Dedieu
Right corners: Fabrice Durand
Left corners: Jorge Garcia
Free kicks: Conor Downing and Vladimir

Role play permissions:

Godmod scoring events: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes

Kits

Home: white
Away: pink
GK (not shown): black

Home stadiums:

Miley World will play in two different home stadiums during the qualifications. The schedule will be posted later.

Estadio Azteca, Zacatlan, Tennessee
52 000 seats
Zacatlan is located south of Mileywood, the largest city who just seceded. Zacatlan is famous for its inhabitants wearing sombreros.

Miley Stadium, Traceborough, Rhineland
45 000 seats
Miley Stadium is the home for our national soccer, gridiron football and rugby teams. Traceborough is famous for its 2 floor bus and a giant clock called the big billy ray.

Info on Miley World

Miley World is a peaceful country. We are located in Rushmore in The Vatmark near Cook County and Ancharmunn. Actually we're not on the map but hopefully we'll be on it soon. We only have one airport, the Queen Miley Ray Cyrus Airport, located in the country east of Nashville-Franklin. To go to Zacatlan from the airport, you have to drive west about 5 hours. To go to Traceborough, you have to drive east and north about 6 hours. Guns and weapons are banned in Miley World, don't bring them or you could be arrested. Partying, smoking weed, twerking and having fun is allowed and encouraged.
Miley World embassy program: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=302332
Miley World domestic sports leagues: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139410
football (soccer): unranked
american football: unranked
hockey: unranked
baseball: unranked

Miley World's official twitter: @MileyWorld_NS follow us!

Hicana
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hicana » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Hicana WCQ 69 Roster

Background: After traveling through a warp that eliminated fatigue to play a best-of-99 series against Nexxus Drako, Hicanan scientists took illegal samples of materials in the warp and the other dimension and distilled it at home to create a potion that would eliminate fatigue and aging. It was mixed in with protein supplements and added to the food of the national team players to make them stronger, have amazing stamina, and immortal. It worked.

Style Mod: -3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399... (round as needed)
RP Permissions: You have my permission to do anything.

Brought to you by Barrengeka.

Goalies:

Aaron Castro, #2, 21, human *underlined means DEFINITE starter, not just starter. Fill out the other two positions. Hicaña uses the 4-4-2 on the offensive and a 6-2-2 on the defensive.
Carson Crier, #5, 28, human
Nick Bourier, #1, 23, human

Defenders:

Bianca Brandon, #3, 34, assistant captain
Maria Marquez, #43, 22
Kathryn Mickelson, #4, 26
Jenni Sanchez, #26, 27

Kyle Bradley, #55, 21
Lucas Finch, #14, 33
Eric Pitt, #6, 29
Brandon Bradbury, #85, 28
Carlos Herrera, #17, 18

MIDFIELDERS

Albert Castro, #10, 22 (CAPTAIN)
Matthieu Rhoderick, #4, 25

Nico Grady, #13, 26
Angela Ramirez, #50, 22

STRIKERS

Paula Robinsen, #76, 20
Michael Marerro, #42, 18

MANAGER: Petr Glyenss, 62, North Capitol FC coach
COACHING STAFF:
Bert Silver, 56, North Capitol FC coach
Lucas Brasil, 43, Lowe College (Super-Llamaland) manager
Andreu Atomar, 33, Talahita FC (Super-Llamaland) coach
Nils Bradley, 46, Arnsdon FC (Tree Death) manager
Ryan Allev, 35, West Dale FC (Tree Death) manager
Bob Smith, 46, North Capitol FC trainer
"Little Pete" Peter Michael Smith, 15, Child Representative
Olive Punch, 32, Media Coordinator and Team Traveling Secretary
Nick Bayless, 36, Team Traveling Secretary's Secretary
Orval Sanchez-Castillo, 52, Team Broadcaster (Radio)
Mitch Bare, 64, Team Broadcaster (TV-color man)
Alex Jimenez, 43, Team Broadcaster (TV-play by play)
Luke Brennaman-Castro, 52, Team Broadcaster (TV-pregame show)
Last edited by Hicana on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE HOLY SOVEREIGN STATE OF HICAÑA
President: Antonio Sandoval
Population: 650,000 (plus 550,000 in Nevo Esperanso)
Area: Something around the size of Tirana (plus a Bangladesh in Nevo Esperanso)

We're going through another phase right now. REMOVE INFIDEL!

Nexxus Drako
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexxus Drako » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:17 am

Nexxus Drako (NXD) Football Association - World Cup 69 Roster

Manager: Ryn Frd (32, Dracon, Male)

Number - Player - Pos - Team
~ Denotes Females
^ Denotes Dracons

Starting XI
Keepers
1 - Jez Zmyve~^ - 19 - GK - Joinville de Desportos (NSI)
Defenders
2 - Willis Holmes - 26 - CD - Gnas Gnats
3 - Natalie Young~ - 19 - CD - Ayeville Pikachus (NSI)
4 - Netali Heris~^- 20 - CD - Gnas Gnats
Midfielders
5 - Magen MkDenld^~- 25 - LM - Ilona FC
6 - Garri Oke^ - 19 - DM - Kaok Crocs
7 - Petar Jonz^ - 24 - AM - Mbnaosn Megabytes
8 - Daniel Macintosh - 25 - RM - Ayeville Pikachus (NSI)
Strikers
9 - Robert Hill - 26 - ST - Stilwater City (NSI)
10 - Lio Golt^ (C) - 19 - ST - Obex (GLX)
11 - Mark Browne - 21 - ST - Drako United

Bench
Keepers
12 - Joanne Barty~ - 21 - GK - Ilona FC
23 - Jack Nathaniel - 18 - GK - Opana Pen Masters
Defenders
13 - Joshua Edwards - 29 - CD - Ilona FC
14 - Bryce Lacy - 29 - CD - Mbnaosn Megabytes
15 - Malcolm Proudfoot - 31 - CD - Drako United
Midfielders
16 - Harry West - 27 - LM - Mbnaosn Megabytes
17 - Seth Brian - 28 - DM - Gnas Gnats
18 - Jack Hartford - 26 - AM - Drako United
19 - Peter Rich - 30 - LM - Drako United
Strikers
20 - Nathan Summer - 21 - ST - Joaks Jesters
21 - Dustin McDonald - 21 - ST - Mbnaosn Megabytes

Kits

Stadium
The Dragon's Den - Drako City - 85,000 capacity.

Description to be written.

Tactical Style: +3.14 (Calculated Offensive Strategy that may or may not be based on Pi)
Typical Formations: 3-4-3 Diamond
Trigramme: NXD
RP Permissions if opponent RPs first
Choose my goalscorers - Y
Godmod scoring events - Y
Issue yellow cards - Y
Issue red cards - Y - ONE per match.
RP Injuries (normal and Godmod) - Y - no career ending or deaths, please - I will reserve the right to set return time and/or edit severity with follow-up RP
Godmod other events - Y - Do what you like, within realistic reason of course.
Tracker | IIWiki
RP Population: ~250 million
Tech: Modern
Species: 58% Human, 42% Dracon
Leader: President Matthew Parker
Capital City: Drako City
KPB Football Rank - 83Rd (10.51)
IBC Basketball Rank: 13th (8.27)
UICA Rank: 63rd (7.629)
FARF Rank: 1st (22.69)
Host: FARF ARCC
Winner: None
Runner-Up: WHS 1
3rd Place: The Yttribian Open 1
4th Place: Beltane Cup 1 & 2
Founder of FARF (Australian Rules)
Like Australian Rules Football? Wanna have your league go for glory on the international stage? Enter the FARF ARCC today!
Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79

Yveltal
Secretary

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yveltal » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 am

Yveltal Roster - Every Tournament We'll Ever Enter Edition

Yveltal has NO ROSTER.

This is due to the fact that 16 random slaves are drafted, placed into a random position, trained for a day and then they play. If the team wins, they go back home, if they lose, they all get executed.

Nevertheless, the manager remains the same, it is Loyal Ally of Lord Yveltal Erik Boasse.

Naming Conventions
A title must be used before their ID number, for example, Slave 1e12-AHjf-i45o-255d
The ID number is a 16 character set of AlphaNumeric characters, as in A-Z, a-z and 0-9. Every 4 characters is seperated by a dash "-".
If you need to refer to a Loyal Ally, use the names I have given for said ally.
Secret Agents use the following convention: Secret Agent [REDACTED]. Code XXXXX with the 5 Xs being their codename, which is made up of digits 0-9.
Lord Yveltal should always be referred to as Lord Yveltal.

RP Permissions
Do whatever the hell you want, just don't kill Lord Yveltal.

Stadium
The Cage - Yveltal - 5,000 capacity.

The Cage is exactly what it says on the tin, it's a cage with a Football pitch. Away fans are not allowed in Yveltal unless they cheer for the home team, else they face execution. Due to the maximum security employed, The Cage only has a capacity of 5,000 seats, all of which are drafted to slaves except 500, which are given to government VIPs. Attendance is compulsory for slaves, while optional for VIPs. Not attending is punishable by execution.
Last edited by Yveltal on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Nexxus Drako.
Population: ~5,000 and rising.
Capital City: Yveltal City
Leader: Lord Yveltal
Religion: Yveltalism

Football KPB Rank: 199th
UICA Rank: Unranked
BoF 55 - Quarter Finals

This nation is a big joke, do not take it seriously or as my views. It is grandiose for a reason.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:53 am

Team Cosumar - World Cup 69

Basic Team Information

Nation: The Realm of Cosumar

Government: Cosumar is a Fiefdom which means Cosumar is comprised of 21 historical "fiefs" which are now effectively provinces. Cosumar is a constitutional monarchy and believes wholeheartedly in complete civil rights, protecting nature, and exploring outer space.

Region: Atlantian Oceania

Official Nickname: Dragons

Colors: Royal Blue, Silver, White

Stadium: Leviathan Arena (capacity 99,114)

History: This will be Cosumar's 19th World Cup. Cosumar qualified for the 32-team Field for nine consecutive Cups (54-62) but has not qualified since then. Cosumar's best finishes were trips to the Round of 16 in World Cups 56-59, including one quarterfinals appearance. After World Cup 59, Cosumar reached its peak ranking of #7 in the world. Since then however, our national team has endured a significant decline. Last World Cup, the Dragons once again failed to qualify, but their performance was much improved and they earned a Cup of Harmony berth. There is a growing sense of optimism around World Cup 69 that has not been felt in awhile. Cosumarite sports media have begun to hype a potential return the World Cup Finals for the first time since World Cup 62. Though Cosumar may not be the household name it once was, the Dragons are not a team to be taken lightly.

Team: The roster consists of twenty-two players, nineteen of which are human (species homo sapiens sapiens). The remaining three are Vloo (species homo cosumarensis), a humanoid race native to Cosumar. This Cosumarite team features more of an emphasis on surgically-precise passing and technical possession football. Manager Farris Crowley is introducing a new formation (4-2-3-1), moving on from the heavily-criticized 4-2-4 that struggled to retain possession in WC68.

Style Modifier: +2

More About Vloo: Please note that the Vloo, though not human, have no considerable physical advantage over human players. Minor differences are that the Vloo are slightly taller on average and must wear different cleats due to their unique foot structure. Vloo are nearly equal roughly equivalent to humans in terms of strength and speed, but have a blue taint to their skin and two small, dull horns on the top of their head. Most Vloo's horns are mostly covered by their thick, black hair.

Formation: 4-2-3-1

The Starting XI

Goalkeeper - Tomi KOSKINEN (31)
Tomi Koskinen has served Cosumar so well for so long that it seems like an eternity ago that someone else defended the Dragons' net. But alas, it was about 15 years ago that Koskinen emerged as one of the best young stars in Cosumar. At only 16 years old, he dominated Cosumar's collegiate league by allowing an average of 0.4 goals per game. At age 18, he shocked pundits by locking up the starting spot on the Cosumarite National Team. He hasn't looked back - serving as an anchor of consistency in the back for the Dragons for over a decade and several World Cups. Still in his prime, Koskinen is known for his exceptional instincts and reflexes, often denying goals with extraordinary feats of athleticism and anticipation. He currently plays his club football with Ramusok United, the defending Harlighet Ligan champions in Cosumar.

Left Back - Jukka LINDROOS (21)
Lindroos is the latest Cosumarite youngster to be hyped by the media as a key piece of the team's future. Last year, he completed his second season at collegiate soccer powerhouse Slivelle Academy, leading them a Runners-up finish. He then signed his first professional contract with the Serpents of Harlighet Ligan 3 months ago. Though he has performed well in his limited appearances with the club, some were surprised Farris Crowley included him in the Starting XI due to his youth and relative lack of top-level experience. His boyish face and long, golden locks have charmed the media, but do not be fooled, he is a ruthless player on the field. He may not be as seasoned as his elders on the team yet, but he is extremely skilled and brings a jolt of energy whenever he steps on the field. This World Cup will be a valuable learning experience for him, as he gets his first taste of the best the world has to offer.

Center Back - Kirum MORTONSSON (26)
Dashing model/footballer Mortonsson recently completed his second season with Harlighet Ligan defending champions Ramusok United. He and teammate Tomi Koskinen were part of a formiddable defensive machine that shut down even the league's top attacking teams. Manager Farris Crowley is hoping that pairing the two on the National Team will achieve similar success. This will be Mortonsson's third World Cup, but his first as starting Center Back. Though his biggest fans are often teenage girls (and as such, he is jokingly heckled by the sports media), he is supremely athletic and finds ways to make big stops when the team needs it the most. He can be hotheaded at times and make poor decisions resulting in yellow or red cards.

Center Back - Abdiel ASSAD (31)
Hailing from a poverty-stricken community in the rugged, mountainous land of southeast Cosumar (where soccer is practically nonexistent), Assad defied all odds to emerge as one of Cosumar's finest defenders and has helped expand the sport to this region, which traditionally disavows competitive sport. Eight years ago, he had a breakout season with Eastweald to help them recapture their former glory and qualify for the TakilQuip Champions Cup. He has remained with Eastweald ever since, showing loyalty to his club - something of a rarity these days. He has since established himself as one of the Harlighet Ligan's most prominent stars, and is known as a true "nice guy" and class act. Assad is not exceptional at any one thing, but has no real weakness either - a reliable jack-of-all-trades. He is also the first man of Arab descent to play on the Cosumarite national team.

Right Back - Tae Woo MIYORI (29)
Miyori possesses great speed, quickness and ability to play both sides of the ball. He is also known as a phenomenal passer. Miyori had a spectacular debut as a youngster in World Cup 67, and fully embraced the limelight in World Cup 68. Truly in his prime, he is considered by many to be the heir to the likes of William Riley and Alexander Pearce as "the next great Cosumarite defenseman". Miyori plays his club football with Klyde FC, guiding the Blues to a 2nd place finish in the Harlighet Ligan, their highest ever. He is coming off of a troublesome achilles injury, but the Cosumarite medical staff expects him to be back in playing form by the start of Qualifying. In this World Cup, he will drift quite far forward at times and be utilized as part of the attack, whereas Lindroos will stay back.

Defensive Midfielder - Dean Harold MCSAUNDERS (27)
Once an obscure reserve for a few obscure teams, McSaunders rose up out of nowhere three years ago without breakout performances in the Harlighet Ligan for Kaldukosk FC after several of their midfielders went down injured and they loaned him out of desperation. It became a viral story in Cosumar: the story of the relatively unknown player exploding into fame out of seemingly nowhere. Since his ascension, McSaunders has maintained his great play as a consistent starter with Centus FC, earning recognition as one of the Realm's best midfielders in this generation. He can play any midfielder position (he was a substitute as Center Attacking Midfielder in WC68), though he fits best as a Defensive Midfielder in this new 4-2-3-1 regime. Despite lackluster speed/strength, and average ball skills, McSaunders is simply a winner, frequently finding creative ways to outwit and outmaneuver supposedly "superior" opponents. He just has some sort of unidentifiable "it" factor, and Farris Crowley is hoping that will be enough for him to hold his own against the World's top talent.

Defensive Midfielder - Vareza NA'NONI (24)
The sole Vloo member of the Starting XI, Na'Noni can play almost any field position due to his ability to read the game, strong ball skills, and imposing physique (tall, muscular, fast). He made a name for himself as a Right Back for Cosumar's U-21 team, which catapulted him into the Harlighet Ligan, where he converted to midfielder with FC Samotath. Manager Crowley has elected to play him as a defensive midfielder because he and McSaunders compliment each other well there. Na'Noni is known for his tattoos, including a detailed patterns of constellations across his arms, a roaring dragon on his neck, and an elaborate sunset on his forehead. This will be Na'Noni's first World Cup campaign.

Left Attacking Midfielder - Anders ENGSTRÖM (20)
A young prospect who has spent the last few years being groomed to replace aging forwards Andsman-Savage and Simmons. That time is now here. However, with the switch from 4-2-4 to 4-2-3-1, Engström is being plugged in at attacking midfielder rather than forward. Farris Crowley is still confident that Engström will be Cosumar's Center Forward and top goal scorer in the future, once Sur Arora is too old. He led Stoneshore College to a collegiate championship two years ago and then signed a big fat paycheck with Mallox, where he shined as their second-leading goal scorer last season. A precise deliverer in set-pieces and from the flanks, Engström will be instrumental in setting up Cosumar for goal-scoring chances. Oh yeah, and he's a pretty damn good goal-scorer himself as a natural forward.

Center Attacking Midfielder - Paaron PETROV (28)
A citizen-by-birth of Fevelo that plays in the Fevelian domestic system, Petrov is eligible for Cosumar Soccer because he was born to Cosumarite parents. Though he plays in a vastly inferior league, Paaron Petrov absolutely dominated in Fevelo even at the young age of 21. He has turned down big money from more reputable clubs around the world to stay near his family and friends in Fevelo. In World Cup 68, he was able to bypass several top Cosumarite midfielders to make the squad of the National Team, even stealing the starting spot of longtime staple Giovanni Aldinne. Though his selection was heavily criticized at the time, Petrov made Crowley look awfully smart when he blossomed one of the Dragons' most consistent players. Feisty and resourceful, and a devastatingly accurate passer, Petrov is an asset when it comes to setting up the big play. He is also a threat to score from long distances, as he gets great movement on the ball and is able to keep it down. Petrov is a formidable box-to-box midfielder who is a ruthless tackler.

Right Attacking Midfielder - Francois RENAULT (32)
Renault debuted in the FSF eight seasons ago with Cassandra City, which has made a few Globe Cup appearances in large part due to him. He recently announced he has played his final season with Cassandra City, and will sign on with Sarrbian club Aleta Rozkoton after this World Cup. Renault, along with his cousin Giovanni Aldinne, was a much-hyped young prospect that headlined Cosumar's World Cup 67 and 68 generations. He was a vital part of the Dragons' campaigns in the last two World Cups, and was the second-leading goal scorer behind only Sur Arora in WC68 Qualifying and the CoH. Though he has struggled with aging and some injuries in the years since, Renault is still a valuable veteran presence and team leader for Cosumar. He's not as fast as he used to be, but he's still savvy around the goal and has enough left in the tank for one last World Cup as a starter. Renault was known for his lethal combination of speed and brute strength, but with age he's had to replace his speed with creativity and technique.

Center Forward - Sur ARORA (30) (CAPTAIN)
Arora is Cosumar's world-class superstar goal scorer. He has been the very best at every level of Cosumarite football he's played in, from U-18 to Collegiate to the FSF to the World Cup. A true bastion of excellence. He is the leading goal-scorer for Cosumar's most famous club team OAS Royal FC, which has made several Champions Cup appearances with him. He genuinely loves the game and has been described by coaches as being "one of the hardest workers they ever coached". He is so noticeably fluid in his motions, acceleration and ball control that it's almost scary. Arora was one of the leading goal-scorers in the entire World Cup 67 and 68 Qualifying fields, the first time the Dragons have had a true go-to attacking weapon since the retirement of all-time leading goal scorer Rikki Varshney. Arora is probably the best he will ever be right now, and Farris Crowley is hoping to ride his golden foot into the World Cup 69 Finals.

The Substitutes

Goalkeepers

Blinne VA'TUARAS (36)
Va'Tuaras is one of Cosumar's most iconic goalkeepers: his enormous frame, trademark mohawk hairstyle and wild antics earn him fan-favorite status. But underneath the flamboyance, Va'Taurus is a fine goalkeeper and has led Klyde FC to multiple Globe Cups. He has great instincts and is a tested veteran backup in the event that the more talented Koskinen suffers an injury. He is the second of three Vloo footballers on the team.

Defenders

Jon-Perohlin NODTVEIT (26)
If there was ever an enigmatic and controversial footballer, it's Nodtveit. He is bald-headed but bears a thick black beard. Off the pitch he is almost always gruff and silent, hardly uttering more than a word or two in interviews. He is known to be a member of the Luciferian Satanist Order and was a suspect in a well-publicized murder case three years ago (though he was ultimately found innocent due to lack of evidence). Some despise him, but even more Cosumarites love his dark & dangerous allure. Though divisive off the pitch, he is universally recognized for his value on the pitch. When the match begins, everyone watching him forgets all that other stuff about him - that's how good he is. Nodtveit is the Dragons' "hard man", a defensive enforcer and ruthless tackler. Though he is not particularly skilled with the ball or particularly fast, he plays his role well. He will substitute in as a center back frequently.

Endyl PARU (35)
Endyl Paru has performed at a consistently high level both domestically and internationally for almost fifteen years. This will be his second World Cup as a reserve for Cosumar and fourth overall. Paru is an intimidating figure at nearly 6"4, with an iron leg and a knack for timing his challenges perfectly. His ever-present trademark yellow headband has become iconic in Cosumar, but he isn't just for show. Paru is one of Atlantian Oceania's most accomplished defensemen and has been for several years. Though his prime is in the rear-view mirror, he can still be counted on to bolster the back line for shorter stretches of time as a substitute, and his value as a vocal leader and mentor is immeasurable. Nowadays, he prefers to play Center Back.

Alexander PEARCE (34)
Pearce has been traveling with the Cosumar National Team in a variety of positions since age 18. Pearce captained the squad for World Cups 67 and 68. He was hailed as the figurehead of those campaigns and is considered one of the best Cosumarite defensemen in history. With multiple World Cups under his belt and a highly developed skill set, Pearce is one of the most vital leaders of this team even though he no longer Captain. Though age has begun to bite him in the last few years, Pearce will still play an invaluable role as a team mentor and spokesperson (and occasional substitute, whenever stability and experience are needed). He has an exceptionally strong leg and is an extremely crafty player who frequently outwits his opponents. He still has the versatility to play anywhere on the back line.

Sheldon SERRA (19)
Serra has the distinction of being born and living the first eight years of his life on a spaceship of neutral nationality. After returning to the planet and living in Indigo Plains, Serra adapted found his land legs surprisingly quickly and discovered a natural talent for football. Because Indigo Plains does not have professional football, Serra attended university in Cosumar and is eligible for our team because his mother was a Cosumarite citizen. He was the Defensive MVP of Cosumar's collegiate league this past season, leading Ramusok Capital University to the semifinals as Captain. Though small in stature, this shaggy blonde teenager has incredibly rare natural ability. With experience and hard work, he could be a star at any position in the future. For this World Cup he will primarily play as a left or right back. Due to his speed and ability to play both sides of the ball, he is the a great fit as a substitute for the unique skill set of Tae Woo Miyori at right back. Whenever he makes a meaningful appearance, FSF scouts will be watching. After this World Cup, it will be time for him to sign with his first club team.

Midfielders

Giovanni ALDINNE (32)
Aldinne debuted in the FSF nine seasons ago with up-and-coming club Real Azuris, which nearly reached the Globe Cup in large part due to him. Aldinne, like his cousin Francois Renault, was a much-hyped young prospect that has met all expectations and helped spearhead this generation of Cosumarite footballers, helping lead the nation into something of a Renaissance in the sport. He was shockingly dropped from the starting line-up in World Cup 68, but handled the situation with dignity and was an impact substitute. World Cup 69 will be a chance for him to prove he still has what it takes in his second World Cup as a reserve. Aldinne is noted for his extraordinary intelligence (maximum score on a soccer IQ test) and speed. He brings invaluable experience to the Dragons' midfield and will share playing time with Petrov as the center attacking midfielder. He can also play as a defensive midfielder if needed.

Thomas TEVERRIDGE (33)
Teverridge is the leading assist man and longtime field general for Cosumar's Samaj FC, and has perpetually been a vastly underrated player due to his humble demeanor and tenure with a club in a remote area of Cosumar. However, Teverridge has quietly been one of the most productive players in the upper flight of the FSF for years and finally began to reap the rewards of his hard work in World Cup 68, which was his first World Cup after being excluded from the team at the last minute in the previous two. Teverridge loves to snake his way through opposing defenses and is a sly player, with a knack for breaking through creases and getting open looks (or passes) out of nowhere. He is also a set-piece specialist. In World Cup 68, one of the highlights of Qualifying was his beautiful arching goal on a corner kick. When/if he subs in, it will likely be for Renault as a right-side attacking midfielder.

Ole ÖHMAN (22)
Though his surname is a bit comical (Oh man... it's Öhman!), Ole is a well-known around Cosumar as the flashy young attack-minded midfielder for recently promoted Sekundar Ligan side Treftadaeth. Producing goals is what he does, and he does it well. This will be his first time to don the Cosumarite colors for a World Cup, after his well-publicized success as Captain of the Dragons' U-18 team four years ago. Many were concerned that he would be snubbed due to his strained relationship with his club manager Truda Jotunnoj, who also happens to be the National Team's assistant manager. However, all bad blood has apparently been put aside in the name of the Glorious Realm. Öhman will primarily sub in as an attacking midfielder on the left side. His only downside is his lack of elite speed, which Noldor, Arora and Renault have in spades.

Eido NOLDOR (23)
This will be Noldor's first World Cup. He was something of a surprising selection because many anticipated this spot being filled by Addam Andsman-Savage, the 34-year old World Cup veteran. However, Farris Crowley opted for youth over experience for his final midfielder substitute. Noldor was an unheralded prospect coming out of the collegiate league from a small school. But in just three seasons in the FSF he has steadily improved his game and developed into one of the brightest young prospects for Cosumar. He is currently with Sekundar Ligan side Pelethas United, which is being promoted to the top flight next season. He is not likely to play all that much in this World Cup, but when he does it will be as a defensive midfielder.

Forwards

Sergio VILAR (25)
Vilar was a breakout star this season for FSF Harlighet Ligan club Olask Islanders. The Islanders had been on the brink of relegation for several seasons running, but an exceptional 30-goal season from Vilar rocketed them to the top half of the table for the first time in almost three decades. Though Sur Arora is clearly still the King when it comes to Cosumarite goal-scorers, some are projecting Vilar to be a key piece in future World Cups for Cosumar. However, others argue that it is premature to already expect so much of a player who has had only one great season and has little international experience. He clearly has a ton of skill (the ball is basically tied to his sock!) and is passionate about the game - a man possessed on the pitch. But this World Cup will likely be just a learning experience for him to get adjusted to elite competition. If he impresses Farris Crowley and continues to shine in the FSF, he could lock up the starting center forward position for World Cup 70.

Ejegefe NA'SAFEH (31)
Ejegefe Na'Safeh (pronounced: Eh-hey-eff-eh, Na-Sah-Fay) is a Vloo (the third Vloo on the team) football phenomenon from the remote Na'Malsille Isles (territory of Cosumar). Na'Safeh was a young benchwarmer who seldom played in WC 66. He was at times magnificent and at times painfully sloppy but was kept around for his potential. But in WC 67 he proved that he was finally deserving of a starting spot, alleviating concerns about his consistency and scoring the second-most goals of the team's campaign. However, he had a bit of a dud campaign in World Cup 68 and did not make much of impact, eventually losing the starting job to a 36-year-old Corey Simmons halfway through qualifying. World Cup 69 will be his shot at redemption, as he is sure to have a few chances to shine due to his multi-position versatility.

Staff

Manager: Farris Crowley
After a phenomenal debut as Manager in World Cup 54, and an even more impressive efforts in World Cups 56-59, Farris Crowley will return to lead the Dragons towards greatness once again in World Cup 69. The seemingly immortal manager was once a somewhat successful player in Cosumar's domestic league many years ago and has since taken to coaching. His goal is absolute: win a World Cup. He is currently 72 years of age and has a very stoic personality most of the time. Despite being the one who took Cosumar to new heights and qualified us for nine consecutive World Cups, there is a rumor that he is on the hot seat due to the unsettlingly early exits in the last few World Cups. And with his health starting to finally show signs of deteoration, pundits are questioning his capacity to lead the team for much longer. Team Captain Sur Arora and others have expressed their desire to qualify for this World Cup for their beloved coach.

Assistant Manager: Truda Jotunnoj
This is Jotunnoj's fifth World Cup as Assistant Manager. He replaced Bernard Hotheryo after he was sacked following the dismal failure of World Cup 64. Jottunoj served as head Manager Cosumar in the most recent AOCAF to let his good friend Farris Crowley focus on recovering from his heart attack a month prior. Jottunoj has been a successful Manager for Cosumarite Sekundar Ligan club Treftadaethfor 16 years. Jotunnoj is 50 years old.

Goalkeepers Coach: Luis Varezzi

Defenders Coach: Artis Thomas

Midfielders Coach: Irvinn Rincon

Forwards Coach: Guiseke Seto

Head Trainer: Yvette Carson

Kit

Cosumar's uniforms for World Cup 69, made for the team by Barrengeka Kits of Astograth. The uniform has been applauded by fans and the media, as it features Cosumar's national colors as well as the Cosumarite Azure Dragon, the symbol of Cosumar. The keeper's uniform is gold and green, the royal family's colors. They are the same kits the team used in World Cups 56-68.

OOC Disclaimer

I grant you full RP Permissions unless you intend to do some unusually crazy. In which case, just shoot me a telegram first.
I also request that you telegram me for permission before injuring my players.
Last edited by Cosumar on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Raussland
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Raussland » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 am

Raussland Football Association presents the squad for the 69th World Cup

Football on Raussland was brought along by the first ship of settlers from West Wray in 1827, but was not formally governed until the formation of the City Cup in 1924 when 6 amateur teams from Moreton competed on a damp patch of grass in the city centre.

The City Cup evolved to contain 24 teams, but from all within Moreton, and clubs from outside the capital were only admitted in 1943. In 1951, when independence came, the Moreton Association of Football Cubs (MAFC) set up a basic league system, consisting of two divisions: Moreton, and Country. The Moreton division often created the stronger teams as they had over half the population and the vast majority of infrastructure.

The Leagues continued in that way until the Great Earthquake of 1979, which badly damaged much of Moreton and put a halt on the football competition completely for two years and the centre of footballing prowess shifted 150 kilometres down the coast to Sunset Bay, where the two current powerhouse clubs: Syndham Athletic & Sunset Heart reside, divided by just 40m of river.

Football in Moreton has regrown slowly over the last 30 years, with the new national stadium, Timber Park, being opened for the national team after 12 years of rebuilding and renovation, and the rise of clubs like Moreton Earthquakes & East Moreton City have steadily rebuilt the city's footballing reputation. The two divisions joined together in 1999,to create the Union Division 1, and that saw a much greater improvement in the standard of football, and the level has returned to pre-1979 levels, perhaps even higher.

The team made its debut in the recent Campionato Esportiva, but despite a decent showing in which they won two group games, they missed out on qualification for the next round on the last day of group play. They finished 2nd in their Baptism of Fire group, although they were heading out of the competition with two match days to go. They reached the round of 16 before losing to Azrea 2-1.

The team is a strong, tightly-knit unit, who, despite not having the world's most technically gifted players, certainly know how to play together as a team. A rock solid defence is aided by a versatile midfield and a potent attacking force.

The 23 man national team squad has been drawn from the teams of the Union Division, with the core coming from the two Sunset Bay clubs previously mentioned.

Name - Age - Club

Goalkeepers

Nathaniel 'Nate' Bowers, 24, Sunset Heart
Nathaniel, known as Nate to just about everyone in the world, is the beating heart of the defence. Known for his power and strength in and around the goal, Nate provides a solid base at the back of the team which allows the front to express itself in the knowledge that they won't leak too many. Age is on his side too, so expect years of quality keeping.

Alastair Constable, 28, East Moreton City
Bowers' understudy, despite being four years older than him, Constable was for a few years Heart's Number One, but the arrival of Bowers pushed him out the door, and he has since been trying to get back to Heart. A smaller, more agile keeper than Bowers, Constable offers a different brand of keeping, especially useful in penalty shoot-outs.

Nick Coombes, 36, Corlund United
The wily old dog of Rausslandic football, Coombes has been a long time servant of his club Corlund United, who haven't exactly set the world on fire. Season after season he has been a staunch presence between the sticks, with his solid hands and strong boot.

Defenders

LB: Gareth Atkinson, 25, FC Rortand
A sturdy left-back with an eye for bombing runs forward, Atkinson fits perfectly into the manager's system of having a totally shiftable outside. An incredibly versatile player, his speed down the wings make him very dangerous on the counter-attack, but his defence is not anything to be taken lightly either.

LB: William 'Wild' Brown 24, Syndham Athletic
Widely known as a complete nutter, Will Brown has not earned the name Wild easily. Two seasons ago, he saw red for a stamp on an opposing player, was banned for three games, came back, and promptly got banned for three more after two yellow cards. He has a record 14 red cards in his career, and has been fined and banned more than anyone can remember, but he is still nonetheless a terrifying match for the opposition.

LCB: Leigh Cook, 29, Sunset Heart
The strong spine of the team is founded on the defensive efforts of Cook. A tireless competitor, Leigh is up for every single challenge, regardless of his own personal state. He gives 100% every single game and has gotten considerable reward for his efforts, being named Player of the Season last season during Sunset Heart's championship winning campaign.

LCB: Chris Mortensen, 30, Lorretown Rams
Another strong, fit centre back which the Union Division seems to be pumping out at the moment. Prone to lapses in concentration and focus in the final minutes.

RCB: Paddy Graham, 19, FC Rortand
Young and inexperienced, with just 5 senior caps to his name, yet Paddy has been tipped to be the next leader of the national side. A towering centre back with immense skill and strength.

RCB: Ben Forrester, 25, Moreton Earthquakes
The mastermind at the head of the defensive operation. Forrester is always active in both attacking and defending set pieces, constantly vocal and calling people to and from various positions. A tactical master, he's always in the ear of the both the captain and the coach, and his words are always heeded.

CB: Harvey McDonald, 29, Carrington Wolves FC

RB: Kim Malton, 24, East Moreton City
A right-back by training, but can easily fit in anywhere in the defence or midfield. Very useful for counter-attacking football, as he's quite quick and decent with a ball at his feet. Links up well with players further up the field.

RB: Simon Harris, 25, Lorretown Rams
A more traditional, more heavy-hitting right-back, and thus doesn't get the starting place ahead of Malton. Will often be substituted on for Malton however, when the focus is on defence.

Midfielders

LM: Matt Trafford, 21, Sunset Heart
Seriously quick, and likes to show it. There's nothing Trafford does better than get the ball at his feet and motor down the wing, often reaching the byline or similar areas and darting in a low, fizzing cross. Main proprietor of assists within the team.

LM: Alex Edmunds, 28, East Moreton City
A more central player than Trafford, Edmunds likes to move forward with the central midfielders. He gets goals as opposed to assists, but lacks the speed to match the superior Trafford.

CM: Orlan Greene, 24, Syndham Athletic
One half of the Syndam Althetic central midfield duo, Greene is the more defensive of the two. A rock in the middle of the park who won't be budged even by the most awesome of teams. When he gets forward however, he does like the occasional long-range pop at goal.

CM: Brinus Larson, 29, Syndham Athletic
A playmaker wherever there was one, Larson is a master at distributing the ball all over the park. The attacking players run a network, and Larson is the hub of it. He sets most moves in motion with a brilliant spied long ball or a cute chipped through ball, and is always looking to work the ball into space for his team-mates. Brinus has been at the heart of the Syndham Athletic side which has won the title for the last two seasons, notching up 17 assists last year out.

CM: Avery Osbourne, 24, Moreton Earthquakes
A tenacious, workhorse of a player who fits better into the role of defensive midfielder. Avery goes into every tackle with the sole intention of coming out of the other side with the ball. A bit reckless, and likes to get off his feet.

RM: Jeremy St James, 26, Sunset Heart
Another wing player with lightning speed and great footwork. St James completes the Sunset Bay midfield quartet, and brings dazzling close ball control to the table. Deadly in one-on-one situations, St James can be a real headache to even the best defences in the world.

RM: James Harmon, 31, Blue Mountain Rangers FC
A tall, strong winger who likes to make bombing runs down the right wing and swing in crosses, but can occasionally neglect his defensive duties.

AM: Jamie Winslow, 24, Moreton Earthquakes
Plays in the pocket behind Brenlyn Moss up front, and always tries to make the attacking third his own in every game. Jamie loves to make bustling runs into the penalty area and his tricky feet make him very difficult to deal with in tight situations. He always seems to be to do something with the ball, regardless of where or how.

AM: Matthew Nelson, 19, Carrington Wolves FC
Young, inexperienced, but very talented. Will play a supporting role to Jamie Winslow, but expect him to make his breakthrough in a few years.

Strikers

ST: Brenlyn Moss, 25, Sunset Heart
As the lone striker up front, Moss does the work of two. He is constantly moving, always getting into the right areas with great pace and agility. He is a clinical goal scorer, ending the last Union Division season with 27 goals, 7 ahead of his nearest rival. He combines two styles of striker: a poacher, who's always there to finish off the move, and a brilliant individual maestro, who can conjure goals out of nothing. The star player of the team.

ST: Patrick Wellach, 22, Cape Onoria
A fantastically talented footballer, it's just a shame that he plays in exactly the same era and position as Brenlyn Moss. A tall striker who likes to get on the end of crosses and corners, Wellach gives a different striking option, preferring the long ball option for his goals.

(The subjects of my WC/BoF RPs)

Manager: Anthony 'Tony' Rice, 56
Ex Top level player who achieved over 200 caps for the Heart. Coached Rortand for 3 seasons before becoming Heart coach for 6. Took over as National coach in time for Campionato Esportiva.
Assistant Manager: Dwight Anderson, 39
A promising winger in his early days, but a series of injuries seriously curtailed his career, so he turned to coaching. In charge of Carrington Wolves before taking up the assistant's job. Not impartial to a drink or two.
Head Coach: 'Crazy' Lee Dunn, 44
A notoriously hard defender in his playing days, he matured into a notoriously angry coach.

Team Stats Analyst: Nathan 'Bucky' Buck, 25
Nathan graduated from Sunset Bay Royal University with a 1st Class Degree in maths and a first-class passion for football. He looks after the stats of the team, and (so the story goes) once beat Polar Islandstates 11-0 on the World Cup 67 Video game with Lymantatia, on World Class difficulty level.
Tech Intern: Mark 'Fuzzy' Brestol, 21
Not paid, yet does four times the work of anyone else in the camp.
Physio: Lucy Kulmer, 26
Pessimist and vegetarian, that's about it.
Physio: Arianna 'Ari' Morgan, 25
Best friends with Lucy, they generally go around being dark and shifty.
Media Liason: Kerri O'Brien, 29
Former marketing whizzkid, Kerri has not actual footballing experience, playing or otherwise. She says she prefers tennis. Brought into the set-up to deal with the Rausslandic Press, known for their vicious dishonesty.
Player's Assistant: Luke Bryony, 28
A dedicated footballer who never quite made it, but is always trying to chip in to the manager with some tactical advice.
Player's Assistant: Craig Nielsen, 33
Originally from Wray, but he cut his losses and emigrated to Raussland.
Fitness Advisor: Henry 'Killer' Tarnen, 36
Likes kale. And sit-ups. And telling people to do them/eat them, even if they're not actually in the team.

Should my opponent RPs first, he/she may do the following:
Choose my scorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y (nothing longer than tournament duration)
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (limit 6)
Hand out red cards to my players: Y (limit 2)
Godmod other events: Y, within reason. Do nothing to my RP characters.

Style Mod: 4.21

The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:24 am

Godmod injuries to my players: Yes

Style mod: 6.4

CAPTAIN: Keith Pereira
Aishwarya Haldankar- GK
Malaika Mathhew Chawla
Prateek Balraj
Abigail Barretto
Meghna Nair
Satyajit Apte
Shubhankar Vartak
Howard Matthews
Soham Khadatare

Extras:Jordan Phillips, Manmohan Singh, Rafael Neres

Coach- Albert Leunhook

Home Stadium: Cair Paravel football stadium.
Last edited by The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Founder of the QUIDDITCH UNITED WORLD CUP
Host of the Aslan Cup I 2013-Cair Paravel (organised by The Council of Narnia)

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 am

Bears Armed

‘The Bear-Belles’

National football organisation: ‘Bears Armed Association for Soccer’ (= ‘BAAS’).
(Chairbear: Urra SunBlesséd [former captain, and then manager, of ‘Bear-Belles’])
National anthem (for sports): ‘The Banner Green And Gold’.
Official supporters' organisation: 'Arri's Furry Army'.

Yes, it still is an all-female team. As I’ve explained before, this is because the main ball-game that's traditionally been played in Bears Armed is actually a form of Rugby, but [for several reasons] the professional league for that sport is all-male and so some of the female players decided that switching to Soccer — and trying to establish a professional league for that sport for themselves instead — might be a viable alternative: They were right, because that professional league was founded shortly after WC44 and so has now been in operation for over an eightSquared of years.

All of the players are actual Ursines (i.e. anthropomorpic, bipedal Bears)], except for any whom I actually specify as being members of other ‘peoples’ instead. The Harr'aynau people are physically human (more-or-less, anyway, although inclined towards heavy builds & hairiness), but are spiritually & culturally Ursine instead.

According to Bears Armed’s timeline, the qualifiers for WC69 take place in 2103-2104
AD, and the Cup proper in 2105AD: All figures given here for people’s ages and lengths of experience are the values applying in the first of those three years.
(Yes, these dates do still allow for the fact that a ‘time-loop’ meant that as far as Bears Armed was concerned the WC#66 & WCc#67 cycles took place “simultaneously”.)

Supervising Manager: Urra SunBlesséd [former captain, and then [during a previous period to this] manager of the ‘Bear-Belles’
(female Ursine, from the Sun Clan; played with the Belles from their Baptism of Fire onwards for a lonnng time – with her extended youthfulness eventually explained as being due to her having a TrueBear amongst her grandparents — before she became manager for the first time; called out of her retirement from professional football [during which she’s apparently been a ‘hero’ instead…] for the WC68 cycle in the hope that her guidance combined with the coaching skills of her old friend Ug-Ug will reverse the recent slide in the Belles’ fortunes; fur = honey-blonde, right-pawed)

Chief Coach: Ug-Ug.
(male ‘cave’ human, from The Holy Empire; famous as a player for his homeland, and then as one of their coaches, although his times running things for Krytenia and then for Armed Bears were less successful…)

Deputy Manager (Admin): Harreethe Sareeen
(female Ursine, from Clan GreyBear; formerly a staff member at BAAS, who was appointed as her predecessor’s assistant in preparation for the ‘qualifiers’ stage of WC63 and then promoted to this position after WC65; her duties include acting as the team’s ‘routemaster’, which means handling all of their travelling arrangements; age = 47, fur = light brown).

Doctor: Herrath Harrn
(female Brock [i.e. anthropomorphic Badger], from the ‘Brocken Brackh’ nation; age = 44, right-pawed, fur = black & white; hired just before the start of WC65’s qualifiers.)

Physiotherapist: Erra Karrach
(female Ursine, Clan = Kettar-Surra; age = 40, left-pawed, fur = medium-brown & quite short; hired after WC63.)

Chaplain, ‘One Plus Seven’: Urrsulha Nightfall
(female Ursine from the Silver-of-Night; age = late 50s (?), left-pawed, fur = silvery; assigned to this job, by the Great Medicine Society, just before the qualifiers for WC57.)

Chaplain, Ursion: Ursiosopher Dorr-Surra
(male Ursine, from Clan Redwood; age = 55; left-pawed, fur = medium-brown with traces of chestnut; formerly a deputy chaplain at Bullford University, transferred to this post in preparation for the ‘qualifiers’ stage of WC63 after his predecessor here was appointed to a senior administrative job at the main temple in New Sarrum instead; he has a doctorate in Anthropology, and is a skilled organist who originally was really more interested in [Baroque] music than he was in sports but has developed an interest in football while in this job.)

Security Chief: Commander Halgrimm Harrlh’s-son
(male Ursine, from Clan Thulean; age =52, left-pawed, fur = light brown; seconded from the Confederal Navy, and has considerable experience of dealing with foreigners; appointed to this job in preparation for the ‘qualifiers’ stage of WC63.)

Caterers: Famhwuie Girronty.

Roster
(Versions of the four players whose names here are followed by asterisks* were in the Bear-Belles’ original line-up. I explained how they’re now here — and now “now”, too — in my WC#68 RP. All of the other players listed made their international debuts in the qualifiers for WC#68, except for the few who are actually described here as making their debuts this time around instead.)

(#1) Charra o Barrdenn* _ Clan = GreenWoods, home team = 'Barrdenn Barbariennes', 10 years experience of Soccer; age = 31, left-pawed, fur = medium brown, noted for her long reach and calm temperament.

(#13) Urrth’hrra Troutcatcher _ Clan = SeaBear, home team = ‘NorthGate Nomads', category & usual position = Goalkeeper, Soccer experience = 6 years; age = 23, left-pawed, fur = light-medium brown. Her talent [usually] more than compensates for her relative inexperience.

(#15) Charrh’lhrra _ Clan = Chargh’ghrurr, home team = ‘Kingly City', category & usual position = Goalkeeper, Soccer experience = 7 years; age = 21, left-pawed/right-pawed, fur = dark-medium brown & relatively long. (this is actually a pair of identical twins… but under “her” clan’s laws such a pair counts as a single person for all legal purposes and therefore can be fielded as a single player!) (There are precedents from earlier World Cups for allowing this arrangement.)

(#2) Mirra Redwood _ Clan = Redwood, home team = ‘Harr Burran Heroines’, category = Defender, usual position = Left Back, Soccer experience = 9 years; age = 26, left-pawed, fur = medium-brown with reddish highlights.

(#3) Shurranna Ozt’suhl _ Clan = Ozt’suhl [Free Sept, home team = ‘Heroes’ Park Heroines', category = Defender, usual position = Right Back, Soccer experience = 10 years; age = 25, left-pawed, fur = medium-brown, on the tall side even for a [female] Ursine (@ 7’6”).

(#17) Garr’thrrie Garroon _ Clan = Herrchaum, home team = ‘Merlchester Rovers', category = Defender, preferred position = Right Back, Soccer experience = 8 years; age = 25, right-pawed, fur = light brown.

(#4) Urra ‘Honey’ SunBlessed* _ Clan = Sun, home team = ‘Sun Valley Smashers’, category = Midfielder/Defender, usual position = Lynchpin, Soccer experience = 10 years; age = 27, right-pawed, fur = ‘honey-brown’, very good eyesight even by human (rather than Ursine) standards. She is a very accurate kicker, and therefore the usual first choice for taking free kicks & penalties (unless the team-mates who were wronged in the actions that led to the penalties being awarded are given precedence, as may well happen if they're still fit enough); her nickname comes from her fur-colour, her very sweet nature, and (it must be admitted) the fact that she's a bit ‘thick’.]

(#14) Marrah’ghrrath o Westfells _ Clan = WestWoods, home team = ‘WestPort United', category & usual position = Lynchpin, Soccer experience = 9 years; age = 26, right-pawed, fur = light brown; Lowfurran Christian.

(#20) Urrsuerra SilverBear _ Clan = SilverBear [a ‘separate demi-clan’], home team = ‘Heroes’ Park Heroines’, category & usual position = Lynchpin, Soccer experience = 6 years; age = 25, right-pawed, fur = light brown with silvery highlights.
(This is her international debut.)

(#5) Marra Lightning _ Clan = Gunnar, home team = ‘Newton Arsenal', category = Midfielder, preferred position = Midfield Left, Soccer experience = 8 years; age = 24, left-pawed, fur = light brown.

(#6) Karramarsar Natharrah _ Clan = Ostbora, home team = ‘Krasny Kremmer Konquerors', category = Midfielder, usual position = Midfield Right, Soccer experience = 9 years; age = 25, ambidextrous, fur = blonde.

(#21) Stephanie Bruin _ Clan = [special status: will be explained in RP], home team = ‘National University Tigers', category = Midfielder/Forward/Winger, preferred position = wherever she’s needed, Soccer experience = 3 years; age = 17, right-pawed, fur = blonde, good eyesight, a bit on the small side by Ursine standards but makes up for this by being very athletic; irrepressibly optimistic, makes friends easily.

(#7) Beorra ‘The Locomotive’ o Barrdenn* _ Clan = GreenWoods, home team = 'Barrdenn Barbariennes', category = Striker, usual position = Centre Forward, only in her 8th season of playing Association Football but has 7 years of Rugby experience from before that as well; age = 33, left-pawed, fur = medium brown. Her nickname comes from the fact that she's big, fast, tough, and definitely intimidating... although she can usually keep her temper under control.

(#10) Marra SunDaughter* _ Clan = Sun, home team = 'Sun Valley Smashers', category = Striker, usual position = Left Forward, Soccer experience = 12 years experience; age = 33, left-pawed, fur = golden-brown, good eyesight even by human (rather than Ursine) standards. She is the team's CAPTAIN, and a real star player by anybody's standards.

(#11) Shiirrie Arrogh _ Clan = Tiggrahth'hrra, home team = ‘Kingly City’, category = Striker, usual position =Right Forward, Soccer experience = 9 years experience; Tiggrahth'hrra (i.e. anthropomorphic Tiger), age = 26, right-pawed, fur = black-&-orange stripes, good eyesight even by human (rather than Ursine) standards.

(#23) Karramarsar Urranna _ Clan = Ostbora, home team = ‘Urvan’s Avengers', category = Forward, preferred position = Left Forward, Soccer experience = 7 years; age = 24, left-pawed, fur = medium-brown.

(#24) Siggrynna Siggurr’s-darthhrr _ Clan = Thuleann, home team = ‘NorthPort Raiders', category = Forward, preferred position = Centre Forward or Right Forward, Soccer experience = 8 years; age = 24, right-pawed, fur = white; ‘Polar Bear’ ancestry, 7’7” tall.

(#25) Mirra Brrightness _ Clan = Sun, home team = ‘Harr Buran Heroines', category = Forward or Winger, usual position = any Forward or Winger, Soccer experience = 7 years; age = 25, ambidextrous, fur = blonde, good eyesight, very quick on her feet.

(#30) Urrth’hrra Tall-Oaks _ Clan = Hreuh-Barra [Free Sept], home team = ‘Merlchester Rovers', category = Forward, preferred position = Centre Forward or Left Forward, Soccer experience = 8 years; age = 23, left-pawed, fur = medium-brown & relatively long, tall (7’6”) and solidly built but not slow.

(#31) Sarra-Marranna o Dawn _ Clan = Urrset, home team = ‘Sun Valley Smashers', category = Forward, preferred position = any Forward, Soccer experience = 7 years; age = 24, left-pawed, fur = reddish-brown.

(#12) Charrie WestWalker _ Clan = WildWoods, home team = ‘LakePort Lionesses', category = Winger, usual position = Right Winger, Soccer experience = 8 years; Harr’aynau humanoid, age = 25, right-footed, hair = chestnut.

(#16) Harrietta Karra o Hara _ Invisible Wabbit; Clan = BerryGlades (by adoption); home team = WideWindle Wanderers, category = Winger or Midfielder, usual position = Right Winger (' Outside Right') but has proven that she can play well on the left as well, experience more than 41 years; age = ???, ambidextrous, fur = light grey; she is INVISIBLE to most "mundane" people, but those should still be able to see the kit that she's wearing; less likely to resort to "ridiculous" trickery than might be the case in an all-Wabbit team, but still quite likely to do things like using her long ears to hold the ball in place on top of her head or running along on her hands whilst juggling the ball with her feet, both of which would of course make tackling her [within the rules] rather difficult. (WC59 was her international debut.)

(#27) Hierranna o Southwater _ Clan = SnowyPeaks, home team = ‘Merlchester Rovers', category = Winger, preferred position = Left Winger, Soccer experience = 4 years; age = 22, left-pawed, very fast on her feet, fur = medium-brown.

Usual starters = #1-7, 10-12, 16.
Style: Offensive, modifier = +4.0… ("A good offence is the best defence"...)
Their usual formation will include a front row of at least 5 (normally arranged as 3 strikers & 2 wingers), with 2 midfielders, 2 backs, and either a ‘Defensive Centre’ (whose starting position would be at the midpoint of an imaginary cross drawn between those other four non-forwards’ positions) or a third midfielder depending on the Manager’s decision before each match.

Opponents may _

RP injuries to my players / Godmod injuries to my players / Hand out Yellow cards to my players / Hand out Red cards to my players: Y to all, at least to start with, but remember what I've written here and keep it in limits accordingly... Any serious offences by my players would probably result in injuries to your players, and causing any serious injuries to my players would probably require such obviously-deliberate attacks that your players would get yellow or even red cards as a result too. Don’t kill anybody, or inflict injuries that would be serious enough to end careers, without checking with me & getting my approval (which is unlikely to be granted…) first.
Godmod Other Events: Y, I suppose, at least as long as you do so in an AMUSING way... but please remember that Ursines are fully sapient beings, as much as Humans are, not instinct-driven animals. Oh, and of course female Ursines are not sexually interested in Humans (of either sex), and it's very unlikely that female Harr'ayanau would be either. Please don't have them run amok or outright revert to animality, without checking by TG first, don't make assumptions about their views on politics or religion, and don't do anything that would make more than one of them incapable of playing in their next game...

Kit: This incarnation of the team will normally wear the usual set of designs (from ‘ediraf’) that the Belles have favoured in the past, with the ‘Association’ badges correctly staying ‘BAAS’ rather than [the now obsolete] ‘BAMAS’. See "here" for details. However, unlike the incarnations of this team that you’ve actually seen playing before, they have a set of five stars—one for each World Cup triumph (in their own timeline, and all after WC62…) that the Belles had “already” achieved before the match from which they were brought here.
Bears Armed has traditionally used base-8 arithmetic, for several reasons, and this has affected the set of numbers used for this team’s players: The numbers “22”, and “26” have been left unassigned out of respect for wearers who went to their deaths as heroines during various conflicts. This was formerly the case for “10” as well, but in that case the return to playing of Marra SunDaughter — who was that number’s original wearer — has seen the return of the number too.

Home grounds

1/. Wimbley Stadium:[/b] Located a few miles to the north-north-west of Council Groves (our capital city), to which it is connected by rail as well as by road, this stadium was built from scratch — on part of a former Confederal Army base’s site — shortly before the qualifiers for WC52 began as a replacement for the Bear-Belles original “home” at ‘Plumtrees Park’ which has now been demolished. Its current capacity is approximately 60'000 for Ursines: Fitting about 40’000 humans into the visiting fans' half should be possible, and so that's as many as we'll let into the country. Accommodation for visiting teams & their staffs will be provided in a new hotel, less than a mile away, which has staff who are accustomed to dealing with Humans as well as with Ursines. The various other hotels in that complex and those at Council Groves can now provide about 12’000 rooms at a time, at varying prices, although of course some of those may already have been booked by people who have nothing to do with the Cup. Accommodation (at a fairly basic level) for up to 15’000 supporters will be available, at reasonable prices, in students' residences for the National University’s campus in that city: if any more than all of those facilities put together can house want to attend a match then they’ll have to borrow space in the area’s remaining Army camp instead...
There are still no direct inter-regional flights into Council Groves, so that visitors will have to travel by way of one of our neighbours and then continue onwards by one of the limited number of "local" air-flights or by rail. (People planning to arrive by rail will still have to travel via the nation of Mikitivity, but extra services will be organised on that route...)
This site will be used for most, but not all, of the Belles' matches. (list to be added)

2./ ‘NorthLands National Stadium’: Located at NorthPort, the most cosmopolitan city in The Ursine Northlands, this facility was originally built for use by the 'Northbears' WC49’s qualifiers. Unfortunately the place has since seen rather less use than was originally hoped, but it is still in good condition and will hold about 43’000 Ursines or over 60’000 humans (or, of course, proportionate numbers of a mixture of those two species) because it was deliberately built to be rather larger than 'Plumtrees Park' which was then the Mainland's 'national' stadium…
This site will be used for some of the Belles’ home games (list to be added), and also for some of their friendlies & matches in other Cups during this period as specified separately.
Foreigners coming to this stadium may either travel to the ‘Mainland’ and then continue hence via a set of ancient [& probably magical] ‘Gates’ that link the country’s two sections — completing their journey by either rail or riverboat after that — or take ship directly to NorthPort.

NOTES

Ursines may tend to be a bit less agile & slower to accelerate than humans on average, but this team's members were carefully selected so the gap between them & their opponents in this respect should be narrower than some people might expect. They do tend to have [slightly] poorer eyesight than humans, on the whole (although the members of both Clan Gunnar and the Sun Clan are generally an exception to this rule, and the eyesight of the latter group is actually often at [slightly] better-than-human levels instead), so long-distance passes & shots at goal will tend to be rarer behaviour for them than they are for human teams... but their typical size & strength mean that when they're running with the ball it will probably take a very brave human — as well as a very skilled one — to tackle them successfully (or, at least, one who has reasonable experience of playing against Ursines…), which should balance that factor pretty well. They don’t jump very well, but then they’re generally rather taller than most Human players to start with so they shouldn’t need to jump as often in order to intercept [relatively] high shots...
Ursines are physically robust, of course, which means that they're much less likely than humans are to suffer injuries in falls or collisions. The females of this species are more even-tempered than the males, and the team's members will try to stay on their best behaviour not only in order to do well in this contest but also to impress upon the watching humans that Ursines aren't just "dumb beasts". They will not 'dive', or feign injury in other ways, because suggesting that they could be harmed so easily goes strongly against the grain. ‘Northlanders’ are maybe not quite as "civilised" as the 'Mainlanders'… or, at any rate, that’s the traditional stereotype..
Cold weather should pose no problem to them, even if there's snow or ice on the pitch, but tropical heat might prove awkward...

Unless our hosts at the match in question object, this team's members (including the designated substitutes for the match in question) will perform a [fairly short] ritual that's called the 'harrdiharr' on the pitch just before play begins... This is a traditional war-dance, meant to over-awe opponents, that has come to be a customary prelude for team games as well (similar to the [RL] New Zealanders' 'haka'...). : )
As has now been seen during various tournaments, some of our fans like to take drums — and possibly also 'Urrs-horns' [which are similar to Alpenhorns, cow-horns, or other "musical instruments", too — along to the matches…

The team is accompanied by a number of sapient Ravens, who are there both to gather information about the rival sides and to provide air cover in case of hostile waterfowl.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:27 am

Muchas danke to Audio for the crest
The Rüntenbacher Fußball-Bund Roster & Information for World Cup 69

"Die Adlerschaft, Die Maschine"

Roster
This year's team is formed of mostly seasoned veterans of the national team, and for most it will likely be their last World Cup campaign. Therefore, Manager Karl Rheinhart will be subbing in players on the bench for most of the qualifying stage, especially on the wings and back line, although he may replace the two veteran strikers occasionally.

Even with a relatively old roster, expect this team to have a potent attack. Watch out for all of the strikers, Hans Wippenbeck, Erik Rogalski, and Konrad Meisenhal. Every player on the front line can put together lethal runs and attacks, but also run back on defense with the rest of the team. The emotional heart of the team is Gunnar Baumgartner, considered by some to be the best Rüntenbacher to have ever played the game. In the back, watch out for Karl Strauber to muscle the ball off the attack(and perhaps get several bookings). In goal, Friedrich Rommelwald stands steadfast, blocking everything that comes his way. The team is very well rounded despite their attacking formation, and is a force to be reckoned with.

Formation: 3-1-2-1-3
"The Swoop, The Machine"
Rüntenbach pioneered this formation, now used across the world, most notably on the Guyabalan National Team. The formation is designed to give the best of offense and defense, stacking the box on the attack, and providing extra support to the back line. Because of the support needed on both sides of attack, extreme levels of fitness are needed, and players may need to be substituted off and on frequently.

Made by Adler Sport, Ruentenbach

The kits are a homage to Ruentenbacher football, with some modern tweaks. The home kits are easily recognizable, with the gold shirts and stripe, this edition partitioned into black and white, to reflect the new flag. The Away kits keep the tradition of featuring an eagle based design on the away kits, this time with a feather pattern. Both of these kits reflect the Ruentenbacher football culture of tradition, yet continuing innovation.

Stadiums
For important games
For less important games
For least important games

RP Stuff
Style: 2.35
RP Permissions: Do whatever, man. Basically, do anything you want except mortally injure, decapitate, or kill my players or characters, and we'll be all good. Entertain me.
Last edited by German American States on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Greater Watford
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Watford » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:37 am

Position#NameAgeCapsGoalsClub
GK1James Hemsworth2942Watford FC
DEF2Jonny Gregor2111Bricket Wood FC
DEF3Ian Watts32181Hemel Hempstead FC
DEF4Ryan Warthon26521Hemel Hempstead FC
DEF5Vincent Warthon30271Hemel Hempstead FC
MID6Peter Tilder29443Marlowes City FC
MID7Jan Regan29221Leavesden Rovers FC
MID8Louis Revson31331Hemel Hempstead FC
ATT9Mario Mannetti244829Watford FC
ATT10Ignacio Peréz23186Hemel Hempstead FC
MID11Samuel Harris23475St Albans City FC
GK12Kendrick Hannon24Leavesden Rovers FC
DEF13Keven Sproull23Marlowes City FC
DEF14Thomas Razdeski3341Watford FC
DEF15Damien King3244St Albans City FC
DEF16Alex Salvatore3212Hemel Hempstead FC
MID17Tommy Deer2171Hemel Hempstead FC
MID18Garry Oldfen26Leavesden Rovers FC
MID19Hobert Capp242Marlowes City FC
ATT20Freddy Lincoln274820Leavesden Rovers FC
ATT21Quinlan O'Gregory2951Bricket Wood FC
MID22Shirley Ortiz24Marlowes City FC
GK23Ivor Reynolds254Kings Langley FC

Manager: Alessandro de Rosso
Formation: 4-1-2-1-2

Code: Select all
RP Permissions
RP Injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (no fatalities or serious injuries)

Style modifier-0

Kits: (Home, Away, Goalkeeper/Third)
Image Image Image
Last edited by Greater Watford on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honours:
International FireStorm V Cup Winner with Watford FC
International FireStorm VI Cup Winner with St Albans City FC

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Nova Anglicana Roster and Overview, WC 69

Issac Kingsley, NAFA Historian

Roster
Position-Number-Name-Age-Club (Division)

G #1 Julian Neal, 34, Newfield FC (1st)
G #22 Tim Klein, 29, Bridgewall City FC (1st)
G #23 Thomas Barnett, 24, Heartwood FC(1st)

D #2 Giuseppe Carbone, 35, Bridgewall City FC
D #5 Dallas Page, 31, Archbishop FC (1st)
D Devin Osborne, 33, Newfield FC* (injured and will not appear in qualifying, Salomon Balderas will take his place in lineup)
D #3 Terrance Jordan, 28, Archbishop FC
D #6 Felix Kelly, 29, FC Portus (1st)
D #4 Salomon Balderas, 32, Heartwood FC
D #12 Barrett Brandt, 32, Labrador United (1st)
D #13 Matt Ross, 28, Lumberjacks FC (2nd)
D #14 Bradley Lancaster, 27, Trojana Condommakers, Royal Kingdom of Quebec Image, Q-League Premier Division
D #15 Casey Bowman, 22, Trojana Condommakers, Royal Kingdom of Quebec Image, Q-League Premier Division

M #7 David Pelletier, 30, Olympique Sept-Iles (1st)
M #9 Philip Castillo, 29, Newfield FC
M #8 Alex Robinson, 28, FC Portus
M #10 Kyle Fleming, 27, Cassandra City, Cosumar Image, Harlighet Ligan
M #16 Jamie Graves, 28, Newfield FC
M #17 Cesar Martinez, 24, Citizens United, McKleigh Image, WASp
M #18 Emmanuel Moga, 22, Sparta Torspeda, Buyan Image, Buyan Football League

F #11 Raphael Baptiste, 36, Olympique Sept-Iles
F #19 Boyd Phillips, 33, St. Martin FC (1st)
F #20 Chris Hodges, 24, Lauerton FC, Florgania, Standard League
F #21 Jimmy Kelly, 21, Mallox FC, Cosumar Image,Harlighet Ligan

Manager: Patrick Moran, 48, Newfield FC

Formation, Starting XI, and Style

Style Modifier= -3.5

Nova Anglicana is led by three stars: Julian Neal, Newfield FC's outstanding goalkeeper, Giuseppe Carbone, veteran and captain of Bridgewall City FC, and Raphael Baptiste, the dangerous Olympique Sept-Iles striker who led the league in scoring last year. These three are all likely playing in their last World Cup qualification stages, so it would be a real treat to send them off with a WC appearance.

Manager Patrick Moran continues to use the "box within a box" 1-4-4-1 formation that allows the two non-goalkeepers to maximize their talents. The 1-4-4-1 is a bit unorthodox and antiquated, employing a sweeper and a striker. Moran and the NAFA believe in controlling possession and cutting off the opponent's access, thus making them unable to score, and follow somewhat the Italian philosophy of catenaccio, or "doorbolt" football. Carbone is responsible for picking up loose balls that get behind the defense and also for personally marking the opponent's best striker. The two center defenders and midfielders pinch together to clog the middle of the field, while the two outside defenders sag back to cover the wings (or push up to cut off flanking maneuvers in the midfield) as the two outside midfielders move slightly up in support of Baptiste (but also drop back if need be to cover the midfield edges). The main focus of the formation is to deny the opponent goal-scoring opportunities and keep control of the ball to feed to Baptiste. If the Lions do allow an opponent to get deep into the defense, Carbone will clean things up and begin the counterattack. This style, far from being boring, is applauded by many Nova Anglican fans, who prize hard work, perseverance, and value the hard-fought tie just as much as the win.

In the BoF 54, the Lions won two of three group stages games for six points, and qualified to the round of 16. However, there, their run came to an end in a defeat against Yttribia on PKs (0-0 AET, 6-5 PK). In the 67th edition of the World Cup, the Lions finished with a record of 6-4-6, good for 22 points and 4th place in their qualfying group. They conceded a mere 13 goals, but were only able to score a paltry 11. They were eliminated in the group stages of the 59th Cup of Harmony, losing a pair of games to two strong teams in Felix and Saintland. In World Cup 68, the Lions were on the verge of advancing to a qualification playoff, but dropped two out of their final three to San José Guayabal and the Licentian Isles, missing out on the playoffs by three points. Nevertheless, a record of 8-1-5 and 25 points was a great achievement, and they hope to improve upon it. The Lions are honored to be participating in the 69th World Cup Qualification and look to score some upsets en route to perhaps actually qualifying for the World Cup in Apox/The Holy Empire.

Uniforms

(In order, home, away, and alternate, courtesy of NSI's Vulpine Sportif)

I Give My Opponent Permission To:
Choose My Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Y - only if you TG me and ask first
Injure Players: N - TG me if the severity will be more than one game and I'll give the yea or nay
Godmod Injury Events: N
Red Card Players: Y - no more than one every two games, so if my previous opponent has doled one out, tough luck
Yellow Card Players: Y - for every two you give my players, at least one must be given to your players
Godmod Other Events: N
Last edited by Nova Anglicana on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Thatius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatius » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Thatius National Team

for the

69th World Cup

Team Information
Nation: Thatius
Acronym: THA
Nickname: Firebirds
Head Coach: Max Djantschenko
Assistant Coach - Offense: Davis Eysserić
Assistant Coach - Defense: Mike Volyenko
Captain: Jason Petković (Center Midfield)
Kit: TBA

Starting Lineup
GK: Novák Prakusya, #3
DEF: Lukas Kyrlenko, #14
DEF: Hastings Djerdević, #10
DEF: Chase Kowalczyk, #34
SW: Kostas Stošović, #19
MID: Tomislav Novaković, #5
MID: Jason Petković, #6
MID: John Karahalios, #15
FOR: Clark Andrijašević, #27
FOR: David Ivanović, #23
FOR: Marko Voloski, #7

Bench
GK: Jennings Norović, #25
DEF: Antonio Dulić, #20
DEF: Serije Erkocević, #26
DEF: Roy Korolejević, #11
SW: Knox Mihaljović, #16
MID: Michael Kovács, #23
MID: Connor Kowalczyk, #24
MID: Bastian Xhadaran, #9
MID: Danijel Podolski, #1
FOR: Robert Castillović, #17
FOR: Cooper Branham, #8
FOR: Derek Christensen, #13

RP Information
RP injuries to my players: No
Hand out red cards to my players: No
Last edited by Thatius on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasarga
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pasarga » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out Yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out Red cards to my players Y
Godmod Other Events Y

Pasarga Roster
Nickname: Wanderers

Kits
Image Image

Home Alternate
Modifier: +1

Manager: Aidé Hernádez, age 54 (F)
Assistant: Jullian van Setten, age 50

GK: Josef Dvořák, age 37, Perntav Marna TU (Earent)
GK: Grubiša Jelic, age 23, Maximum City (New Sideburn)
GK: Raghid Faysal Halabi, age 32, Stilwater City (Northern Sunrise Islands)
LB: Timár Bendegúz, age 30, Tanrısal
LB: Lenka Randáková, age 20, Stein-los Turkish (F)
CB: Antonio Jukić, age 26, Real Ile Perrot (Sicoutimont)
CB: Szöke Tabor, age 31, Club Stein-los
CB: Raymond Hébert, age 28, Stein-los Turkish
CB: Marzuqah Taahira, age 24, Stein-los Turkish
RB: Jan Macík, age 20, Iskara Daii (Starblaydia)
RB: Jitka Bláhová, age 31, Edmonton United (Valladares)
DMC: Vass Adrián, age 23, SK Franz Josef City (Polar Islandstates)
RW: Szánthó Nyék, age 25, Tanrısal
RW: Valentina Mijatović, age 27, CA Paulinthal (F)
MC: Császár Mór, age 22, Spartangrad (Eura)
MC: David Köhler, age 29, Canterlot Royals (Equestrian States)

MC: Szôllôsi Benjámin, age 24, Nhorton vo Mirrun (Paradystopia)
LW: Løver Storås, age 30, Stalliongrad HC (Equestrian States)
LW: Onésimo Alicea, age 28, Santos Luega
ST: Kállay Janka, age 24, Byrd Spitfires (Northern Sunrise Islands) (F)
ST: Mezei Orbán, age 26, Itzalovalle (Audioslavia)
ST: Tobias Möller, age 29, Northbrook Diamonds FC (Polar Islandstates)

ST: Michael Müller, age 20, Tanrısal

Halabi
Macík Hébert Jukić Bendegúz
Mijatović Mór Köhler Alicea
Möller Orbán

Captain: Antonio Jukić
Corner Taker: Valentina Mijatović
Set Pieces: Mezei Orbán
Penalties: Tobias Möller
Last edited by Pasarga on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dainer
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2010

Postby Dainer » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Dainer presents
THE DAINERI FOOTBALL TEAM
(or a reasonable facsimile thereof)

Team Information
Nation: Dainer
Acronym: DAI
Nickname: White Dragons
Head Coach: Tetel Bibeira, F, 44
Assistant Coach: Shaka Rakan, M, 78

Starting Lineup
1 GK: Germânia, M, Minigoleada - CAPTAIN
2 CB: Aopre, M, Voley
3 CB: Esdron, M, Jenipapa
4 WB: Quaqua, F, Marvel Team
6 WB: Gygax, M, Isper
5 CMF: Das Brüce, M, Zill
7 OMF: Knauser, M, Bufelino
8 OMF: Maddox, M, Sun Coast
10 SS: Costan, M, Voley
11 SS: Krishnamurti, F, Sport Wios
9 CF: Powploc, M, University

Bench
12 GK: Bond, M, Olhiderts
23 GK: Mustafa, M, Ispingilovi
13 CB: Oderfla, F, Telestar
14 CB: Jaja, F, Bruzundangas
15 WB: Oksana, F, Bufelino
16 WB: Panaka, F, University
17 CMF: Seijuura, F, Voley
18 OMF: Faghorn, M, Bom
19 OMF: Golistan, M, Furinkazan
20 SS: Blackburn, M, Eclipse
21 SS: Oubliette, F, Olhiderts
22 CF: Shiratori, M, Urboyts

Main players
Germânia
The most decorated goalkeeper in Daineri football, his anticipation prowess gives Dainer a backline security that they need to apply their pressure game.

Costan
Combining tireless athleticism with pinpoint passing and flamboyant shooting techniques, he has always been regarded as one of the best players in Dainer, and hopes to help the fledgling national team go a bit farther.

Powploc
A giant with little in the way of pace but blessed with power and accuracy in equal amounts, the University veteran might not seem suited for fast-paced football, but he's very difficult to outjump and his shots with either feet are deadly at any range or angle.

Home stadium
New Fountain @ Cidade Pupidu
Capacity: 92000

RP Permissions
Just about anything is allowed BUT godmodding tournament-ending injuries and death to my players and staff.

Style:
+3
Last edited by Dainer on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Football, dragons and eco-utopian technology!
Commonwealth of The Free People of Dainer
Capital: Acropolis | Demonym: Daineri | Trigramme: DAI | Technology level: PMT/FanT

Gonzalez Isle
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gonzalez Isle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 am

Gonzalez Isle National Football Team

Nation Name: The Torisakian Archipelago of Gonzalez Isle
Demonym: Gonzalez Islander
Nickname: Blue Gods (or "Azul Dioses")
Sponsers: Ñylon Deportes, €ual Uniforms
Style Modifier: +1.5

KITS

Home - Away - Alternate

HOME STADIUM

Estadio Nacional de González Isla - Capacity 10,000

STAFF
Manager: Ezequiel Van Houte (Beechwood City F.C)
Assistant Manager: Sosimo Vásquez (Yasui F.C)
Strength & Conditioning: Máximo Smits (Atletisk Cresalsa)
Equipment Manager: Lammert Alles (C.F Salgado)

ROSTER
C = Captain PE = Penalty taker L = Left corner taker R = Right corner taker LF = Long free-kick taker SF = Shoft free-kick taker

Position Number Name Age Club
GK #1 Luis Moreno 29 Leixandre
CAM #9 Manuel RamosSF 25 Aafjes F.C
RS #18 Eduardo González-Palmer 28 Auerila Extreme
LS #22 Alberto RomaroLF 23 Bijjuss F.C
CDM #6 Miguel España 32 Presidents City Senators
RM #23 Jonathan Garcia 26 Deyair F.C
LM #11 Misael MacedoC PE 30 Alderney City Bayhawks
RCB #15 Adrián VallejoR 31 Acter Tigers
LCB #13 Samuel Sánchez 22 South Bohan Zephyrs
RB #30 Alexis Slivá 2 Golus F.C
LB #3 David AlcántarL 28 Meadows Hill Hurons
-SUBSTITUTES-
RS #14 Alcadio Encinas 24 Bussou F.C
LS #16 Joseph Luna 25 Beachport Seahawks
LS #19 Luis Gamboa 29 Ogino Fire Ninjas
CDM #12 Edson Morúa 30 Inoazac F.C
CDM #5 Arturo Ruiz 25 González Isle Ciudad C.F
CM #21 Daniel Serna 24 Crandall-Kian Logan Mastodons
LB #17 Omar Rivera 33 ASFC Criminals
RB #20 Gualterio Antuma 27 Douglas-La Pryor Indians

FORMATION (4-1-2-1-2)

RP PERMISSIONS
Godmod scoring events: No
RP injuries to my players: Yes, TG Torisakia first
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes, only 2 and cannot be both on the same player
Hand out red cards to my players: No
Godmod other events: Yes, TG Torisakia first
A Torisakia puppet
RP Population: 13 million

Barunia
Minister

Founded: Dec 23, 2012

Postby Barunia » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:42 am

Barunia's National Football Team

Gone are the days when Barunia shocked the multiverse as the plucky underdog of 64. Now they're an established side with some big names and some even bigger chances. The Suns aren't slowing down for this campaign though, and will keep the foot on the throttle as they look for their third consecutive qualification.

Head Coach: Joric Ruskin
Joric Ruskin played just seven international games in his footballing career, but he is still regarded as a legend in Barunian Sports. The Sun's captain during his career, Joric led them to the quarter-finals of the Baptism of Fire. In the Sun's inaugural World Cup campaign, Joric played just one game before departing the team suddenly. It later transpired that he had left to join the Socialist army in the civil war. His career as both a footballer and solider came to an abrupt end when he lost his legs in a grenade attack. Now confined to a wheelchair, the former defender for the Marion Hawks has found a new career as a football coach. His first campaign as coach saw him guide the team to their first world cup qualification. With a second World Cup finals appearance under his leadership, Joric makes a safe return to try and make it three in a row.
NB: As is typical of football teams in Barunia, the Suns do not have a manager. The Coach is responsible for managing the team.

Team Line-up
OOC: If I RP before you, please check my RP for the start list, as I will be changing it regularly. If you RP first, or I haven't posted a start list, the players in the picture on the right will be starters. If you wish, feel free to make changes, as long as you swap defender for defender, midfielder for midfielder, etc, and keep the 4-2-4.

#1 Toby White Goalkeeper - 18 caps - Western Orcas
Formation: 4-2-4

#12 Adam Simpson Goalkeeper - 5 caps - West Bay Mariners
#35 Billy Meyer Goalkeeper - 2 caps - Edwardton Eagles

#2 Cesar Osario Centre Back - 38 caps - San Baptiste Sea Lions
#6 Carl Silva Centre Back - 48 caps - Yeaddin Owls [VIL] Vice-Captain
#15 Paulo Jensen Right Back - 32 caps - San Baptiste Sea Lions
#24 Algernon Todd Left Back - 23 caps - Western Orcas
#4 Dylan Webster Right Back - 9 caps - Monte Sol Warriors
#5 Steve Magana Left Back - 12 caps - North Islands Nightjars
#14 Elton Reed Centre Back - 8 caps - San Baptiste Sea Lions
#22 Akio Sweet Centre Back - 0 caps - Tildos Ravens

#36 Johnathon Haynes Left Midfielder - 34 caps - West Bay Mariners
#16 Craig Van Diemen Right Midfielder - 23 caps - Trinity Saints
#17 Sam Winton Centre Defensive Midfielder - 31 caps - Newland FC
#21 Loren Sanchez Left Midfielder - 23 caps - Northern Tridents
#8 Luke Cadena Centre Defensive Midfielder - 9 caps - Marion Hawks
#38 Brendan Wallace Centre Midfielder - 13 caps - San Baptiste Sea Lions
#19 Emmanuel Jackson Right Midfielder - 24 caps - West bay Mariners
#7 Mark Hardy Attacking Midfielder - 17 caps - Edwardton Eagles
#25 John Bubble Attacking Midfielder - 0 caps - Northern Tridents

#37 Yohan Marris Left Forward - 66 caps - West Bay Mariners Captain
#20 Enrique Delgado Right Forward - 19 caps - Monte Sol Warriors
#18 Eli Estrella Centre Forward - 18 caps - Newland FC
#28 Jaylen North Left Forward - 8 caps - Newland FC
#11 Sjors Van Der Venne Right Forward - 12 caps - Western Orcas

Detailed info on players can be found here.

Formation and Play Style
Formation: 4-2-4 / 4-4-2
Joric has stuck to the winning formula first seen in WC67. A traditional line of four at the back, with the midfield consisting of a holding midfielder and attacking midfielder in the centre. Two attacking midfielders switch between midfield and attack as they set up runs down the side in a fluid 4-4-2/4-2-4 game. Joric is asking more from these two wingers as he looks to up the intensity the team keep on the opposition goal. Expect more goals coming from the wings and relentless attacks from the two forwards, with support from the opposite winger and attacking midfielder.

Kits by Kirola Sportwear, Audioslavia

Stadiums
Northport Sports Complex - Capacity: 43,000
Ground will host: The Blaatschapen, Vunishia
Located in the city of Northport-San Baptise in the Northern Islands, this ground is the sacred heart of Barunian football. Located near the place where people first came to Barunia, San Baptiste island is considered the place where football began in this country. It's a ground known for firsts, hosting all home matches during the Suns inaugural World Cup campaign (due to it being the only safe ground during the civil war) and is the home of the San Baptiste Sea Lions, the first Barunian Football League championship team.

United Stadium - Capacity: 110,000
Ground will host: Estope, Star United States
This massive ground is the largest in the country, and is situated in the heart of the national capital of Porthaven. Home to Porthaven United, the most successful team in Barunian Football League history, the stadium regularly draws massive crowds and will be used for some of the most anticipated match-ups of the 69th World Cup campaign.

Blackrock Stadium - Capacity: 80,000
Ground will host: Dawnhaven
Blackrock Stadium is located in Newland, the state capital of West Barunia. It is the largest roofed stadium in the country and the third largest in terms of seating capacity. The stadium is home to the Western Orcas, two-time champions of the Barunian Football League. The closed roof and close stands gives this place an atmosphere, and the noise of the crowd will reverberate around the stadium, making it a terrifying place for opposing teams.

Memorial Stadium - Capacity: 100,000
Ground will host: New Wolfopolis, Zwangzug
It's been a long time coming for this upgrade to the Marion Hawk's home stadium. Originally intended to be named in honour of Hawks legend and national coach Joric Ruskin, the stadium name was changed at Ruskin's suggestion to honour all those who fought in the civil war. Memorial stadium is located in Edwardton, the capital of Marion state, and is shared by both the Marion Hawks and Edwardton Eagles, which has led to the nickname "The Birdcage". The newest stadium in Barunia, Memorial stadium has a retractable roof, 90,000 seats plus terraces, plus plenty of room for foreign media and large movable screens at the back of the top tier.

Style: +3.5
Choose Scorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: N
Injure Players: Y, but I will decide the severity
Godmod Injury Events N
Godmod Player Discipline: N
- Allow Players to Be Yellow Carded: Y
-- Number of Yellow Cards Permitted: 4
- Allow Players to Be Red Carded: Y
-- Number of Red Cards Permitted: 1
Godmod Other Events: N
Last edited by Barunia on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Head of Dipomacy for the Union of Red Nations
Join the URN! A place for all communists, socialists, and left-wing nations.
I use my factbook!

Officially jolly good sporting chaps! Winners of the 2nd Chap Olympiad! (As MCSA)

Football
Baptism of Fire 51: Quarter-finalists
Cup of Harmony 62 & 64: Runner-ups
Qualified for World Cup 67,68,73,74,75

Rugby Union World Cup 25 - Third Place

Hosts of the 4th T20 Cricket World Cup
Third Place in the 4th T20 Cricket World Cup

Hosts of the Celebration of Field Hockey

Board Member of the World Calvinball Federation

Rugby World Cup 26 Champions
Author of Issue #604

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vettrera » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 am

OOC: Vettrera's Time Log is as follows
The World Cup, U15Cup, and U21 Cup happen every 2 years
U15 precedes every World Cup by 1-2 months. U21 Happens exactly a year after the preceding World Cup

Coach: Lucas Murdoch (age 40)
Assistant Coach: Morgan Blue (age 37)
Medical Director: Drianna Fellows (age 38)

Style Modifier: + 4.2
POS	Player Name		Age
GK Robert Jones 23
GK Marcelo Cortes 27
DF Maurice Masssey 28 (Captain)
DF Sylvester Carter 20
DF ReMarcus Potter 21
DF Howard Tingsley 20

DF Alysanette Davis 24
DF Mariana Jermaine 21
DF Vivian Rockport 22
DF Nasim Patel 21
MD Bianca David 28
MD Pablo Martinez 27
MD Donald Greer 31

MD Brooklyn Pratt 24
MD Fidelity Richards 22
MD Julian Dennocato 28
MD Davion Harris 25
FW Carlos Garza 26
FW Victor Hughes 23
FW Henry Yankton 21

FW Elisabetta Burkes 27
FW Parker Rowe 28
FW Drake Keele 25

Bold Denotes Starters

RP Permissions
RP Injuries to my players: Yes (no killing)
Godmod other events: No

Home Stadium
Blue Bear Stadium (Blackmonte, Bonticello Refugee Colony)
75,000 Capacity

As a result of recent terrorist attacks in Vettrera, all games will be played in the Refugee Colony of Bonticello, in the 2nd largest of their four largest cities, Blackmonte.
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Style: -2

Manager: Reaven Laynee (f) (first tournament: WC69) Originally from Stirvik TU in Earent, where she gained fame for her bizarre and incomprehensible metaphors, but somehow took them to second-place in the Champions' Cup before moving to Sporting Iturributa. With the collapse of their league, has decided to give national-team management a try to close out her career, although no one trusts she'll make any more sense in her third language.

Goalkeepers:
1. Bruce Millar (Burgess FC) (m) (first tournament: WC64) Pretty outgoing and laid-back by goalkeeper standards.
12. Nirav Gadhavi (Namiri Independent) (m) (first tournament: WC67)
23. Hajna Lantos (Canbix Muses) (f) (first tournament: CoH 60)

Defenders:
2. Jocelyn Chara-Fekapeu (Sporting Esper) (f) (first tournament: WC68)
3. Nadine Roark (Excelsior Slogda) (f) (first tournament: WC68) Likes wearing ponytails, to her former manager's continuing frustration.
4. Connor Ohme (Bassabook Old Boys) (m) (first tournament: CoH 60)
5. Franklin Witchein-Coan (Fryi Frêndê) (m) (1 goal) (first tournament: WC67) Likes to listen to the loudest music.
13. Lilavati Kanwar (Namiri Forest) (f) (first tournament: WC69)
14. Percy Eskridge (Spenson Suburbia) (m) (first tournament: WC68)
19. Edward Ciaver-Maripov (Twineur Bugs) (m) (first tournament: WC69)
21. Jen McFult (Rovers United) (f) (first tournament: WC69)

Midfielders:
6. Patricia Eliot (Matthew City Rangers) (f) (3 goals) (first tournament: WC64) Known to draw...unprofessional fouls.
7. Tullio Schi (Bengtsmark IF) (m) (9 goals) (first tournament: CoH 57)
8. Evan Diallo (Twineur Bugs) (m) (first tournament: CoH 60)
10. Martina Ruan (FTC United) (f) (16 goals) (first tournament: WC64) The team's captain as of WC67. Relatively proud of Zwangzug's quirks, wants to show them off and not be just another country.
11. Maya Coelho (Rovers United) (f) (4 goals) (first tournament: WC67)
15. Liorit Wirth (Eintracht Trink) (f) (2 goals) (first tournament: WC68)
16. Dennis Horkawer-Rippel (Fligsive FC) (4 goals) (m) (first tournament: WC67)
17. Delia Ramos-Avea (Ephesian FC) (f) (first tournament: WC69)
18. Vera Woredann (Excelsior Slogda) (f) (first tournament: WC66)
22. Blake Fures (Bassabook Old Boys) (m) (first tournament: WC69)

Forwards:
9. Arlo Rais-Sonnen (FTC United) (m) (13 goals) (first tournament: WC66)
20. Taylor Sariger-Heshik (Keppal Cosmos) (m) (first tournament: WC69)

The normal starters are 1-11, though this will likely change. The most likely starting formation would be:

...........................______..................
..........................|Millar|...................
Witchein-Coan..Chara-Fekapeu..Ohme..Roark
........................Eliot...Diallo.................
............................Coelho....................
........................Ruan........Schi..............
..........................Rais-Sonnen................

The reserve defenders would tend to line up (right to left as they see it, or left to right in this diagram) as Eskridge, Ciaver-Maripov, Kanwar, McFult if they're all playing at once. The midfielders would have Woredann and Ramos-Avea in defensive midfield, Fures in the center, and Wirth and Horkawer-Rippel as attacking midfielders. Expect plenty of variation, particularly up front--we wouldn't want to risk inflating the lone striker's goal tallies, such as they are. Zwangzug play a defensive style, as noted, and they're particularly unskilled on headers. Some players might chance a professional foul, but they're really not a violent team.

More than you ever wanted to know about Zwangzug can be found in our factbook, a pastiche of in-jokes, allusions, moments of pride, retconned "what was I thinking?!" moments, and much more from the last, er, seven years. Unless you wanted to know things like "why are there so many -ed names" (egalitarian parents, not being posh) or "what about the Mc" (it's a common morpheme among our Bigtopian community, who knows why). Well, if you have more questions, you can ask.

In particular, a summary of the original national team's history (fl. WC33-42) is available. I should really get to wikifying making factbooks of? biographical pages for some of the more colorful bygone players. Poke me about that.

Colors: White with black stripes. Or black with white stripes. We go for the basics.

Home schedule: Wayr Stadium, located in the Rackham Range of mountains, remains our basic home field, but several other stadiums will get to host the national team this campaign.

MD1 vs. Vunishia: Wayr Stadium
MD2 vs. New Wolfopolis: Eglantine Park, FTC
MD4 vs. Estope: The Bug House, Twineur
MD6 vs. Barunia: Wayr Stadium
MD10 vs. Dawnhaven: Pallocci Pagoda Park, FTC
MD12 vs. Star United States: Merle Park, Alden
MD14 vs. The Blaatschapen: Stelladome, Fulpog
Playoff second leg vs. Estope: The Bug House, Twineur

If RPing first, please feel free to name goalscorers, injure, and distribute cards to my players at will! You can also godmod events, though I'd appreciate advance warning if you want to take narrative liberties that I couldn't just as easily do to your team (due to being, e.g., an MT, all-human country). Put another way, metaphorical "godmodding" is welcome if clever, but I'd avoid the literal sense.

If you'd like to collaborate on a storyline, drop me a telegram! Always up for new ideas. But I'll be on the road for a while in the coming weeks, so RP might be sparse this time around.
Last edited by Zwangzug on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports