NATION

PASSWORD

CEX Sign-ups (CLOSED)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:42 pm

CAMPIONATO ESPORTIVA X HOSTBID: FELIX AND THE GERMAN AMERICAN STATES

Let's make this snappy and convincing, shall we?

Who's Who?(IC)

German American States

The start of German American history was in the 1830s. In the United States, it was the start of the First Industrial Revolution, and immigrants from Germany were flowing into America. They mostly settled in the Midwest and the Great Lakes region. They had hoped that they could find a haven and better opportunities in the US, but they faced hostile Nativists who opposed their living in the US. The German Americans were tired of being tormented by the Nativists, so some declared independence from the US. These small states were not big, some covering no more than a city block. While they claimed to be independent, they did not want to face opposition from the much stronger US government, they went underground. They realized that they could not keep up like this, so some decided to think of founding a German settlement in untaken land in the Caribbean. As their ships set sail, they seemed to be sucked into an alternate dimension around the Bermuda Triangle, into what is now known as the Zweittewelt, the world where the German American States is. The different exploration companies set up settlements on what is now the German American States, and after a bitter North-South war in 1870, the States were formed under the first government in 1876. Various changes in governance took place, and now is under the Dritterepublik, a democratic republic. Currently, the nation is amidst nationalist fervor after the assassination of President Johann Kruger.

Felix

The Federal Republic of Felix was founded in 1875 when the men of Felix declared itself independent from the US, UK, France, Spain and Germany and made it's own state. There was no war of independence as the states formerly controlling it, just gave it up. The first president of Felix was Giovanni Napolitano of the Liberal Party and he was elected in 1876 and had a 10 year term. In 1886 the people of Felix elected a new president, Leonardo Di Francesco of the Conservative Party, and reduced the amount of years for a term from 10 to 5 years. Fast forward to 2009 and Luis Garcia is President of Felix from the Liberal Party. Since those years Felix has yet to fight a war and unemployment was bellow 5% over the past 20 years. The Liberals have maintained a alliance with the United Party and has yet to be kicked out of office (last time Felix had a Conservative government was 1986). But then the troubles of foreign forces caused the Felixian populace to be in a state of panic where the Liberal government was kicked out (via ballot) and it's more militaristic former ally, the United Party was voted in. Economically, socially and politically the Libs and the Uniteds were the same but the UP was pro-military formation. Unfortunately the UP has failed to live up to their "rapid military formation" in their charter and the nation is slowly drifting to the increasingly fascistic and radical Nationalist Party.

Hosting credentials, please!

German American States
Ah, ya got me there! Just kidding.

~Three seasons of domestic leagues(football)
~Familiarity with the used scorinator(more on that later!)
~AAFA Season 1
~Federation Club Cup 1

Felix
~Copa Gaveo 1-3 and 5-6 (as Gaveo)
~Esquarium Cup I (as Gaveo)
~U-15 WC 6 (as Felix)
~4 seasons worth of Felixian club football.

What scorinator are you guys gonna use?

None other than the good old NSFS(Newest version, of course)!

So, how are you gonna run this shiznit?

Great question! Both of us feel that we need to bring the tournament back to its good old nature, and by that we mean NO QUALIFYING! That's right, we feel the qualifying idea, although interesting at first, is just not the way to run the CE. We will go right to the group stages of the Campionato, ideally cutting off signups around 48 nations. If we hit 48 nations right on the mark(which will probably not happen), we'll separate the groups into 8 groups of 6 teams, with 4 groups playing in Felix and 4 in the States. If it gets to some other even number(52 nations being the max amount), we will make changes as needed. If it gets to an odd number, we will either allow for one more team to enter or have to cut the last person to sign up. After each team plays each other in the group stages, the top 2 teams will advance to the Round of 16, with the teams split between Felix and GAS. Standard procedure ensues.

So, how are you guys going to grade our RPs?

We will use a cumulative bonus, using a grading scale from 0-4. Be ready for us to hand out decimals, but within reason, probably to the second or third decimal point at most. As always, quality over quantity. 15 paragraphs of filler and big spacing thus will not do as well as a couple of paragraphs of vivid details. We would both like interesting stories to read and grade, as would the rest of the region.

Tiebreakers?

~H2H
~Goal difference
~Goals scored
~HTH GD
~HTH goals scored
~HTH away goals

These are loosely based on the RL FIFA tiebreakers. God help us if there needs to be a playoff match, but that's what'll happen if after all the tiebreakers its still knotted up.

Oooh, Oooh! I have a question!

Fantastic. If you have a question pertaining to anything about the bid, TG me or Felix, ask here, on IRC, or carrier pigeon. Good luck finding our addresses.

VIVA ESPORTIVA!
Last edited by German American States on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Flammable American States 2
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Flammable American States 2 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi, I don't know if I can sign up in this, I created the nation yesterday but I forgot the password, so I decided to create this again.

Also, this is the flammable puppet of SJG.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Flammable American States 2 wrote:Hi, I don't know if I can sign up in this, I created the nation yesterday but I forgot the password, so I decided to create this again.

Also, this is the flammable puppet of SJG.

Confirming this :palm:
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Royal East America
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal East America » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Let's do this thing!
RP name is Kingdom of Eastern America.
RP nationality name is East American.

Puppet of Lymantatia.

Territory: All of Northeast US, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, both Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana (land above Mississippi river), Florida

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:10 am

Not a piece of a professional

Things you need to know about Boring Paradise

As many of you know hopefully who I am. The country was created from gaining independence from the ruthless Eastfield Lodge as of many other countries/states, like Westfield House and the rest are in Paradise Storage. The Paradisians call this the Borishium Empire for some reason but not sure why. Then came the separation of Boring Paradise and Westfield House as they gain independence and moved to Esportiva while the main body was left in Rushmore.

You may have read my RPs in World Cup 66 and 68 which shows a bit on the freak accident that lead Boring Paradise to Center of Esportiva as a set of two islands. When I say center it is nearly the center surrounded by the Felixian Sea and Licentian Channel. The country is split into two continents where they both cross, called Terrabondante and Mardujsha. There is no dispute on which one to be as the government is still the same.

The ruler of the country and the empire is the Malik Family, (That includes the one in the RPs I mentioned earlier), the current figure head is Lord Malik the Second but he is in his dying moments so it should be Lord Malik the Third any time soon. The country itself is one of the top 5 percent for the most developed and one of them 10% for safest. Not only that but the government is corrupt but it has a fats growing economy.

RP Bonuses

As of me I will be using a RP Range from 0 to 2 but for the rosters I will be doing 0 to 3.

I will be judging it on Quality not Quantity as well for the Tournament. Also It may differ with the Quality of it.

Scorination and Tie Breakers

Will be scorinating with NSFS 3.0.1 but then using Table Generator for the following tiebreakers

Head-to-head goal difference
Goals For
Head-to-head goals for
Goals Against
Play a Match between Teams (Only if needed)

Format

From what I can see there has been 44 sign-ups so I am planning to close them at 48 and the make 8 groups of 6 with a double round-robin. The tie-breakers will be enforced as well. I hope you will be fine with that. Then there will be single leg knockout started with a round of 16 with the top 2 of each group going through.

Or

If we finish at 44, I will be enforcing qualifying. The hosts and the previous champion will automatically qualify. The other 42 nations will be put into 6 groups of 7 and play each other twice. The top five teams of each group will go through. Meaning 30 nations will go through as well as the previous champion and the hosts. The group stage will consist of 8 groups of 4 and will be a single leg like in the World Cup and so would be the rest of it..

Experience

In my recent times I have hosted many things such as...

16 seasons of Domestic Football.
3 Cups of Domestic Football
1 season of Domestic Cricket
1 season of Domestic Beach Soccer
Paradisian Cup
International Firestorm Cup II
International Firestorm Cup III
Friendly Cup X

Any Questions? Feel Free To Ask. :)
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Kirigiri-no-Mikoto
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirigiri-no-Mikoto » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:15 am

A couple of questions if I may, BP.

Why do you think that you deserve to host this tournament over the other two sets of hosts? What advantage does your own bid hold over their bids?

As for tiebreakers, why are you using GD over H2H GD? This seems arbitrary at best, and - to me at least - unfairly skews the system.

EDIT - Upon rereading, I've noticed that all the bids contains tiebreakers in the same order (i.e GD before H2H GD/Points), and as such I'd like to extend the same question to all the bidders.
Last edited by Kirigiri-no-Mikoto on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:43 am

Kirigiri-no-Mikoto wrote:A couple of questions if I may, BP.

Why do you think that you deserve to host this tournament over the other two sets of hosts? What advantage does your own bid hold over their bids?

As for tiebreakers, why are you using GD over H2H GD? This seems arbitrary at best, and - to me at least - unfairly skews the system.

1) I just think that I would host it over the other bids because of the amount experience they had and are much younger in nation compare to me.

2) I am just experimenting the tie-breakers.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Kirigiri-no-Mikoto
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirigiri-no-Mikoto » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 am

Boring Paradise wrote:1) I just think that I would host it over the other bids because of the amount experience they had and are much younger in nation compare to me.

Frankly speaking, BP, your first answer does little to convince me. Unless I have been frequenting the wrong website every day for the past six months, every single one of the co-hosts have been more active in sports RPing that you have in the last two cycles or so. I hardly think your foundation date is a convincing argument for your 'experience' either. In fact, I'd say that the other prospective hosts, despite their appreciably later foundation, have much more in the way of 'relevant' hosting experience compared to you.

Re your second answer, I don't like to think that the CE is being thought of as a convenient platform for experimentation. I'll refrain from commenting further until all three bidding combos have replied to my question.

EDIT - Fixed minor typo.
EDIT 2 - Clarified tiebreakers with GAS over IRC, but the question still stands for the NSI-Ytt duo.
Last edited by Kirigiri-no-Mikoto on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:11 am

Kirigiri-no-Mikoto wrote:
Boring Paradise wrote:1) I just think that I would host it over the other bids because of the amount experience they had and are much younger in nation compare to me.

Frankly speaking, BP, your first answer does little to convince me. Unless I have been frequenting the wrong website every day for the past six months, every single one of the co-hosts have been more active in sports RPing that you have in the last two cycles or so. I hardly think your foundation date is a convincing argument for your 'experience' either. In fact, I'd say that the other prospective hosts, despite their appreciably later foundation, have much more in the way of 'relevant' hosting experience compared to you.

Re your second answer, I don't like to think that the CE is being thought of as a convenient platform for experimentation. I'll refrain from commenting further until all three bidding combos have replied to my question.

EDIT - Fixed minor typo.

1) I don't get the time to do as many RPs, as I got exams coming near me. So I spend more time on that than NS in general.

2) Well I may change it if any more complaints come in on about the tie-breakers.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Buyan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Buyan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:48 am

It's a question not only to BP, but also to the others. I note (one of the most important criteria) that BP opts for double-round robin, contrary to the other two bids. Why exactly? Or why the single-round, for the others?

A question to the NSYtt-bid. "More information on the group stage will come if we are chosen as hosts." Ehm... That makes it hard to pick, guys. You're going Casaran? 2 groups of 24? 16 of 3? Or -RL WC 1950 style- 3 groups of 5, 4 groups of 4, 5 groups of 3, 1 group of 2?
From Some Village
'Bu', like in 'book'. 'Yan' like the cyclist 'Jan Ullrich'.
RP Population: 22 million
Overenthusiast and slightly naive Republic ruled by Sil Moen
State of Economy: deplorable
Weather: cold
Atmosphere: less depressing than before, but only a bit

New Sportland
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sportland » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 am

Noburu Taiyou
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Noburu Taiyou » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 am

Actually, we used RL FIFA tiebreakers for the World Cup. There's nothing unusual about that.

I do have a question of my own for the bidders: Why have you chosen to go with NSFS? 2 of the bids use NSFS for scorinator and the other uses xkoranate with the NSFS formula.
Now fully independent former Esportivan colony of the Federation of Free Republics

German American States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:54 am

Noburu Taiyou wrote:Actually, we used RL FIFA tiebreakers for the World Cup. There's nothing unusual about that.

I do have a question of my own for the bidders: Why have you chosen to go with NSFS? 2 of the bids use NSFS for scorinator and the other uses xkoranate with the NSFS formula.

We both have the most experience with NSFS and know it front and back. We think its better using something we know how to use really well than xkorinate, which we don't have much experience with.
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 am

Buyan wrote:It's a question not only to BP, but also to the others. I note (one of the most important criteria) that BP opts for double-round robin, contrary to the other two bids. Why exactly? Or why the single-round, for the others?

Well I decided to kind of follow the European Championships Qualifying when I did the Double-Round Robin, as well as it would include more matches and more RPing for people.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Itanpavia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Itanpavia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:03 am

Gregoryisgodistan wrote:
Itanpavia wrote:Sign me up c:

You're in Rushmore. You can't sign up.

Oh, apologies, I misunderstood. Ignore me :o
Olivier Giroud has no business having hair that good

The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Licentian Isles » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:14 am

A question for the two co-hosted bids (NSI and Ytt, GAS and Felix): why have you chosen to go with two person bids for the tournament ?? And a similar question for BP: why have you chosen to go solo ??
Two Time Esportivan Champions

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:04 pm

The Licentian Isles wrote:A question for the two co-hosted bids (NSI and Ytt, GAS and Felix): why have you chosen to go with two person bids for the tournament ?? And a similar question for BP: why have you chosen to go solo ??

I just think that if I did go with a partner, it would be hard to communicate with my timings and my co-hosts. But also that there would presumably two sets of cut-offs while in a solo bidder, you get one certain cut-off time.

Edit: Typo
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

German American States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:27 pm

The Licentian Isles wrote:A question for the two co-hosted bids (NSI and Ytt, GAS and Felix): why have you chosen to go with two person bids for the tournament ?? And a similar question for BP: why have you chosen to go solo ??

Well, initially, we just wanted to host together because it'd be a cool thing for us ICly and OOCly and we just wanted to do it together. However, having a co-host has some advantages. I feel that it takes the pressure off both of us and its good to know someone has you back if something happens along the way.

EDIT:
Buyan wrote:It's a question not only to BP, but also to the others. I note (one of the most important criteria) that BP opts for double-round robin, contrary to the other two bids. Why exactly? Or why the single-round, for the others?

Well, all of the past CE's I've been a part of have had a round robin format, and after all, a round robin is closer to the IRL equivalent(I'm looking at you, World Cup). Besides, with the format we have, four matches will definitely be enough for everyone to get a good RPing experience. With the numbers we're looking at as far as the signups go, double-round robin will likely drag on, and we don't want the tournament to last an excessively long time.
Last edited by German American States on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tendimus ad altiora”

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Kirigiri-no-Mikoto wrote:EDIT - Upon rereading, I've noticed that all the bids contains tiebreakers in the same order (i.e GD before H2H GD/Points), and as such I'd like to extend the same question to all the bidders.

If it ain't broken, Mizu, why would you fix it, really? It's a pretty fine and fair way to tiebreak stuff, so that's how we're going with this.

I wasn't exactly planning to do anything a bit after the Baptism of Fire, I must admit. However, Yttribia asked me quite a while ago for assistance as he felt that going solo for a bid would most likely not work, which I need to say was a mistake on my view, as my co-host could and most likely would be able to host this tournament solo as I bare no oppositions to such a fine member. Regardless, he felt he needed a co-host that had some name and could then boost the bid up, hence why I got called. As a result, we now bid against the forces that want to take the name joke farther than we should but still would love to take this tournament seriously as a way to show how our region is developing strongly. Hence why we hope that we are picked, we want to be the folks that will be immortalized as the guys that hosted the legendary tenth Campionato Esportiva.

*hears claps*

Thank you, you're a lovely audience.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Yttribia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yttribia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Buyan wrote:A question to the NSYtt-bid. "More information on the group stage will come if we are chosen as hosts." Ehm... That makes it hard to pick, guys. You're going Casaran? 2 groups of 24? 16 of 3? Or -RL WC 1950 style- 3 groups of 5, 4 groups of 4, 5 groups of 3, 1 group of 2?

First off, a Casaran CE won't happen if we're selected as hosts.

Secondly, if the forty-four signups are put as they are, then eleven groups of four will be used. The eleven group stage winners will automatically move on to the round of 16. Meanwhile, the ten best runner-ups from the group stage will take part in a one-match playoff, against each-other, to determine who will move onward to the round of sixteen.
The Yttribian Confederation
Hosted
World Cup 71 | Cup of Harmony 61 | Campionato Esportiva 11 | Campionato Esportiva 15
I have some experience. Key word is some.
Find me at Gortolekua now.

Nekoni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nekoni » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:34 am

We're in, what's the worst that can happen?
Eurovision apologist, International Broadcast Alliance founding member

Debuted in 26, currently entered 29 times

Wins: 2 (70, 92)
Podiums: 3 (70, 80, 92)
Top 10s: 12 (46, 63, 64, 70, 71, 73, 75, 78, 80, 90, 92, 94)
Hostings: 3 (64, 80, 94)

Former Scuderia Fuoco e Ghiacchi, now Polaris Racing Team
WGPC 13 Drivers & Constructors Champion
7-time Grand Prix Host
Renowned* Track Designer

*by himself

Albaie
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 am

Albaie signs up and maybe finally revolve the plot line I began last time or was it the time before it was a long time ago.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

Gregoryisnotgodistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisnotgodistan » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:46 pm

We're in, and we request to be in Gregiryisgodistan's group.

Sangti
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sangti » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Gregoryisnotgodistan wrote:We're in, and we request to be in Gregiryisgodistan's group.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this edition, as you have just moved to Esportiva well after this thread has opened.
THE ROYAL UNION OF SANGTI AND THE FILINDO ISLES
Region: Esportiva | Sportswire | Trigramme: TRB | Leader: TBA | Libertad Sportswear
Founder, Trofeo de Paz | Co-organizer, IUBC, International Domestic Basketball competition (with Buyan)
Winners, World Baseball Classic 29, NSCAA 6, Federation Club Cup I, Rugby Union World Cup 23 | Qualified for World Cup 68, 69 and 71
<NWW|MOC> Well, I should probably head for bead.
<+Audio> "Tuna has been extortionate since around 2007, stop complaining, jizzballs"
<SNT-FFR> Apparently, I'm not a "good" sports RPer :p
[04:20] <Glo> Ohkay...
[04:20] <Glo> So Esper is officially down
[04:20] <@commerceheights> then how are you sending this message? :P

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Thu May 01, 2014 2:30 am

Sangti wrote:
Gregoryisnotgodistan wrote:We're in, and we request to be in Gregiryisgodistan's group.

Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this edition, as you have just moved to Esportiva well after this thread has opened.

I guess you'll just have to wait to lose to me. And I still want to know who you are.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,