NATION

PASSWORD

[LOGOS/CRESTS] Kaplewof (Open for business)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allied Omaha
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Omaha » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a logo for my CAF Cup(Confederations Association Football Cup).

I made one, but it's not so good. I want the color scheme to be same, apart from the black background. Just do whatever you like on it, go funky, i suppose!
Manchester United For Life!
14, Pakistani, FOOTBALL IS MY LIFE, Manchester united is my dream

1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CUP
2nd OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CUP

Starlarknia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Starlarknia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 am

Could you make me a crest/logo that I could use for pretty much any national team (something I can use for roster posts/use as logo/crest on a shirt/jersey/whatever)?
with the national bird: the starlark. in the badge and with the colours of our flag.

NS Futsal Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby NS Futsal Federation » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Looking for a logo for the NS Futsal Federation.
Could we please have a player kicking a Futsal ball coloured red, and can we have that inside a silver diamond, and outside of that the words 'NS Futsal Federation'? Thanks.
This account is the account of the NationStates Futsal Federation.
The poster of this message is probably Allied Omaha or The Sword Bloke.

Alto Mantovano
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alto Mantovano » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:15 am

-snip-

OR ALTERNATIVELY:
Much like in scottish style (celtic, partick thistle), I would be content with a double circle, and two laurel leaves in the middle, with lettering inbetween the two circles: "UNIONE CALCISTICA ALTO MANTOVANO"
Colour can be black and white, or black-white-blue

Thank you, if you accept the business.
Last edited by Alto Mantovano on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Duca Robin Leonardo II de Cavrianesi, Duke of Alto Mantovano, Leader of the Mantoan League.
During the age of the Signorie, house Cavrianesi took over the duchy of Mantua. While following in the footsteps of the Gonzagas, the new dinasty seeked protection not only in diplomacy, but also in expansion. In a small-scale cold war between the regional powers, a compromise had been reached: The League of Alto Mantovano. A highly federalized union between the italian states, with Alto Mantovano as a Leader.

I'm just a very lazy student, I'm half German and half Italian, and interested in History. Feel free to PM me if you have anything to say.

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Stellonia's home shirt will be green with blue cuffs and a blue crew-neck collar. The Kaplewof logo (white on outside and green on inside) will appear on the right breast, and the crest of the Football Confederation of Stellonia (FCS) will appear on the left breast. The shirt number (3) will appear in white on the center chest and back and will be rendered using the font used for the number on this shirt. Above the number, the word "Tselam" will appear in white in all caps, in the same font as the number. The home shorts will be white, and the home socks will be blue.

Stellonia's away shirt will be blue with green cuffs and a green crew-neck collar. The Kaplewof logo (white on outside and blue on inside), the crest of the FCS, and the shirt numbers and name (white) will all appear in the same place and font that they appear on the home kit. The away shorts will be white, and the away socks will be blue.

Stellonia's alternate shirt will be white with a blue right cuff, a green left cuff, and a white crew-neck collar. The Kaplewof logo (black on outside and white on inside), the crest of the FCS, and the shirt numbers and name (black) will appear in the same place and font that they appear on the home kit. The alternate shorts will be white, and alternate socks will be white.

The crest of the Football Confederation of Stellonia should be shaped like a circle. The inside of the logo will resemble the Stelloni flag (cropped a bit, to fit within a circle). The outside of the logo should be relatively thick and rendered in black. On the top part of the border, the words "Football Confederation" will be written in white in small caps, while on the bottom part of the border, the words "of Stellonia" will be written in white in small caps. 90° clockwise from the top of the black border, the number 28 will be written in white in very tiny numbers, while 270° clockwise from the top of the black border, the number 19 will be written in white in very tiny numbers.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Stellonia on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Stellonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 am

Out of curiosity, how long will it take before my order is processed?

Windsor Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Windsor Islands » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:00 pm

I'd like to request a logo for the newly formed Windsor Islands Sports and Olympic Council. I'd like for you to incorporate the name of the governing body within the logo and for you to incorporate this Crown symbol used in the national flag of the Windsor Islands. You can use the long form of the name or the short abbreviated form, WISOC. Except otherwise noted, you are free to design my logo however you see fit.
LONG LIVE THE WINDSOR ISLANDS!
Check out the link down below for domestic sports on the Windsor Islands:
www.wsnsports.win

The North American-European Union
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The North American-European Union » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:01 pm

I would like a team logo that would work for any sport so please no specific sports on it.
Background info:
Sun bear is national animal and blue and white national colors. I would like a laurel wreath or olive branches somewhere in it but otherwise just be creative.
Thanks,
NAEU
The Utopia of The North American-European Union
"Excellentia y innovatia e'omnibus"
Commonly NAEU

Stellonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:49 pm

When do you suppose New Wolfopolis will come back?

Hortum
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hortum » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:34 am

I need a badge
Design should have something to do with my flag
Colours should be Green, Yellow and White

Alto Mantovano
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alto Mantovano » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:40 am

Alto Mantovano wrote:-snip-

OR ALTERNATIVELY:
Much like in scottish style (celtic, partick thistle), I would be content with a double circle, and two laurel leaves in the middle, with lettering inbetween the two circles: "UNIONE CALCISTICA ALTO MANTOVANO"
Colour can be black and white, or black-white-blue

Thank you, if you accept the business.

Ok, I've dome some work myself, but I need help with adding the lettering (Unione calcistica alto mantovano), and perhaps digitalizing the leaf, it looks too realistic. Also smoothing out some errors I did while editing the circle.
http://i.imgur.com/OlqaboN.jpg?1
Duca Robin Leonardo II de Cavrianesi, Duke of Alto Mantovano, Leader of the Mantoan League.
During the age of the Signorie, house Cavrianesi took over the duchy of Mantua. While following in the footsteps of the Gonzagas, the new dinasty seeked protection not only in diplomacy, but also in expansion. In a small-scale cold war between the regional powers, a compromise had been reached: The League of Alto Mantovano. A highly federalized union between the italian states, with Alto Mantovano as a Leader.

I'm just a very lazy student, I'm half German and half Italian, and interested in History. Feel free to PM me if you have anything to say.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports