NATION

PASSWORD

Friendly Cup X Edition (EVERYTHING)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Friendly Cup X Edition (EVERYTHING)

Postby Boring Paradise » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:00 am

Friendly Cup X in BP

Welcome to Esportiva, Boring Paradise, hosts the Tenth Edition of the Friendly Cup. I hope you all do well and RP a lot. I will enjoy reading them.

Boring Paradise (IFSC Refounder)
Boring Paradise has been here since the year of 2008 when it was a Puppet of Eastfield Lodge now in 2011 it declared independence from the nation and became a master nation of several other nations under a new user. In the later months of 2011 it had join all the World Cups on NS Sport and now has been in two World Cup Group Stage Appearances in WC63 and WC65 and also becoming a WCC Member after WC61. We have been participating in other Soccer Tournaments along the way such as the Friendly Cup, Cope Rushmori (When I was in Rushmore) and now become a famous figure in Esportiva. Also being in UICA competitions with my league teams having to Scorinate them Leagues and Cups. As a nation we have not been in the CoH and I am not a very consistent RPer as you may have known already that I did not RP at all for the WC66 but was the first person to post a roster. I have not hosted any major events yet but I am hoping to do so.

Boring Paradise has also been in all the IFSC tournaments. With the first one opening back in 2011 by Luquarel and then it died out as the FSC II Sign-Ups failed to contine. In Late 2012 I decided that I will continue the method of IFSC and then Opened and Hosted IFSC II and III (Through Votes). Luquarel gave me the power and made me owner of the whole competition.

Bonuses
As of me I will be using a RP Range of 2 with...

0: No RP to one or two lines (0)
0.5: At Least a Paragraph (0.75)
1: Moderate RP one to two Paragraphs(1.5)
1.5: Two+ Paragraphs(2.25)
2: Very Detailed RP (3)

For the Rosters it will be the same as the RP but 1.5 times bigger. The Bonuses for it are in the Brackets above.
It will be judging it on Quality not Quantity as well for the Tournament.

Tie Breakers Will be used on table generator on Xkorinate
Head-to-head goals for
Goal Difference
Goals For
Goals Against
Coin Toss (Only if needed)

Other things that may help you understand
1) I will have my knock-out rounds scorinated by a 3rd person (If I even reach there)
2) Bonuses will be halved for the knock-out round.
3) I will be using the latest version of NSFS and using Xkorinate Table Generator where I will put the more specific Tiebreakers (I hope I got the latest version).
4) I would be also be using the ranking points.

Pots and Schedule for the FC will be posted soon.
And OOC Discussion or Questions go to the Sign Up Thread.

RP Cutoffs are at 20:00 London Time for thoses wondering, it may be earlier or later so I will tell you that happens.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:03 am

Pot 1:
Boring Paradise (HOSTS) (#8)
Maklohi Vai (#1)
Paradystopia (#3)
Gaveo (#4)
Hujukialand (#5)
Rovegia (#7)
Darmen (#10)
Soviet Canuckistan (#11)

Pot 2:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec (#12)
The Sova Empire (#13)
Alitaba (#14)
Texacano (#18)
Yugiohistan (#32)
Levivania (#40)
Estope (#49)
Shadowbourne (#50)

Pot UR:
Akseyla (#UR)
Albaie (#UR)
Bering (#UR)
Catholican Catholica (#UR)
Ceni (#UR)
Communist Arkansas (#UR)
Flardania (#UR)
German American States (#UR)
Girafistan (#UR)
Greater Watford (#UR)
Hessington Island (#UR)
KungYo (#UR)
Mizuyuki (#UR)
Nassau-Hessen (#UR)
Patistan (#UR)
QuietDad (#UR)
San Jose Guayabal (#UR)
Silver Beach (#UR)
Suomin (#UR)
Thaulandi (#UR)
The Ashkenazi (#UR)
West Angola (#UR)
West Jersey (#UR)
Woodstovia (#UR)

Group 1:
Boring Paradise (#8) HOSTS
Texacano (#18)
Girafistan (#UR)
Patistan (#UR)
QuietDad (#UR)

Group 2:
Maklohi Vai (#1)
Shadowbourne (#50)
Flardania (#UR)
German American States (#UR)
KungYo (#UR)

Group 3:
Gaveo (#4)
Yugiohistan (#32)
Bering (#UR)
Greater Watford (#UR)
Suomin (#UR)

Group 4:
Soviet Canuckistan (#11)
The Sova Empire (#13)
Nassau-Hessen (#UR)
Silver Beach (#UR)
West Jersey (#UR)

Group 5:
Darmen (#10)
Levivania (#40)
Albaie (#UR)
Hessington Island (#UR)
Mizuyuki (#UR)

Group 6:
Rovegia (#7)
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec (#12)
San Jose Guayabal (#UR)
West Angola (#UR)
Woodstovia (#UR)

Group 7:
Paradystopia (#3)
Alitaba (#14)
Ceni (#UR)
Communist Arkansas (#UR)
The Ashkenazi (#UR)

Group 8:
Hujukialand (#5)
Estope (#49)
Akseyla (#UR)
Catholican Catholica (#UR)
Thaulandi (#UR)

SCHEDULE
NOTE: All matches are on Neutral Ground Apart from myself.

MATCHDAY1:
1 Bye
2v5
3v4

MATCHDAY2:
4 Bye
1v5
2v3

MATHCDAY3:
2 Bye
1v4
3v5

MATCHDAY4:
5 Bye
1v3
2v4

MATCHDAY5:
3 Bye
1v2
4v5

Stadium's

City: Paradisia
Home Team: National Team
Capacity: 143,000
Situated: Northern Paradisia
Built: 1973 PY (rebuilt 2036 PY)

History:
The Ongoing Stadium, built many years ago is the stadium of dreams in Boring Paradise. Near the sea off the coast of Paradisia. The old stadium has now been played for all of the Domestic Cup Finals and all the friendly matches and World Cup matches. It has lots of status in the country. Since the nation grew bigger and more important. It is time to shine this stadium in the TQCC Final have its last words before it is rebuilt to make the stadium which will be made by June 2053 PY just in time for the next World Cup to start.

In the past there has been floods and many water-logged pitch. It has improved on it and got it secure from any flood. In the night-times this stadium has its times. Everyone who was there when it was getting built for the first time ever. People still remember of that moment in there lives and now are sharing it with the generations to come and go. This Stadium has hosted international Games. Such as The World Cup Qualifying, SBCC Final, International Firestorm Cup II. No there challenge is to be in the GC or the TQCC Final.

More to Come for Knock-Out round
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:22 pm

The Vaian team:

Starters (5-3-2):

Goalkeeper:
#2 Numatao Makai

Defenders:
LFB #24 Wakoro Malaopani
LCB #31 Wono Kalopai
CB #32 Wamoro Ulanamauaio
RCB #20 Ruto Lapanimakai
RFB #1 Mulo Kalopani

Midfielders:
LM: #10 Runokunao Palatai
CM: #18 Klaus Lomupakani-Wagner
RM: #9 Tilao Palarutani

Strikers:
LS: #12 Rumoto Noramanai
RS: #7 Tumo Makanopalani. Club: Kiiarana City, Vilita

Reserves:
GK: #22 Nokomo Pulamanai
GK: #27 Rumao Malopai

Defenders:
#6 Mota’awao Wurutopai
#19 Nomao Kawai
#16 Umo Munulowai
#11 Muto Nilomapai
#17 Rulo Kawai
#3 Molu Lomai
#28 Alu Napali
#26 Ruta'ao Maniruto

Midfielders:
#13 Ulumo Makai
#21 Muwao Nilopawai
#5 Kolao Namopoi
#25 Moko Romokanapai
#15 Luto Omapai
#29 Nuko Mulopai

Strikers:
#4 Roru Lanipoi
#14 Wano Mopa'ai
#23 Makao Rulopanai
#8 Nulo Makaopai
#30 Ailo Malakapanai

Coach: Ishmael Walker, Osarius. 14-7-6 with Maklohi Vai.

Home Stadium:
Vaian National Pitch, Kolo Lahi. Capacity 112,532.

Style: -4

Kits Designed by Kirola Sportswear of AudioslaviaImage

RP Permissions: No death. If you godmod anything whatsoever, make it humorous or I'll ignore it.

Map

Tourist's Handbook:

1) Where is Maklohi Vai and how do I get there?
Maklohi Vai is an island group, comprising an archipelago and a truncated volcanic chain, located in southeast Atlantian Oceania. There are ferries to some other nations in AO, but those are long rides typically unsuitable for tourists. The best way to get to Maklohi Vai is by plane, most likely through Kolo Lahi International Airport. From there, there are connecting flights, roads, ferries, or trains to all other destinations in the country.

2) Will I be able to communicate with the locals?
Maklohi Vai is a bilingual nation, with 98% of the citizenry knowing both Vaian and English. Highly educated people, no matter their field, will typically learn one or two more languages, often an East Asian language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.) or a major Romance language (French, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.). Those working in cultural and historical fields often learn Siroyese and Samoan as well. If none of these meet your language, there are translators available at all visitor information centers and major tourist destinations.

3) Where can I stay?
There are numerous hotels and smaller hostels in and around every city. The Vaian economy is largely built on tourism, so there’s plenty of options in many places. If you need help, you can contact the National Tourism Bureau.

4) What and where can I eat?
Like hotels, restaurants and cafes are abundant in cities and along highways linking the cities. In the more tourist heavy sections of the country, as well as those more metropolitan areas, cuisine is global, encompassing a number of options from nearly any place you can think of. If you’re looking for a trendy bite, try out a Vaian fusion restaurant, the new kids on the scene. If you’re off the beaten path in other parts of the country, you’re likely to find the local cuisine more frequently. This consists largely of fish and other seafood, tropical fruit, a multitude of spices, and various root vegetables like taro.

5) Are there any religious services available?
Yes, although they may be hard to find. Maklohi Vai is 94% atheist, with the remaining 6% being almost entirely Christian, mainly Mormon and Catholic. As such, it’s not hard to find those places of worship if you’re in a big city. There are a few other Protestant denominational churches in Kolo Lahi and Totai, a mosque in Kolo Lahi, and a synagogue in Wakita.

6) What cultural norms should I observe?
Vaians are very friendly, welcoming people. If they see you looking around lost, they’ll come over and help. If they see you looking very much like a tourist on the street, they’ll wave and say hello, a gesture which you should return. It is considered impolite to not accept an offer of hospitality such as a ride to where you’re going or another offer of assistance. Do not try to pay those who help you, as this is typically embarassing; it is better to give a sincere thanks and a warm handshake.

7) Will I be safe?
There is little to no daylight crime whatsoever, especially not in tourist areas. Likewise, if you’re going to a restaurant or bar and there are a lot of other people around, you will be perfectly safe. If you must be out at night alone, it’s safe on major roads and in the downtowns of cities. The danger lies in the rural parts of the country, off the main roads. There are opportunist theives who are not afraid to strip you of your belongings before letting you go. Murder and violent crime rates are extremely low.

8) What health services are available?
The nationalized healthcare system admits foreign patients free of charge for a one time ER visit. If you enter a hospital, costs are subsidized heavily, but do expect a bill. Amublances run with great speed, as do the police. Dial 444 on any phone to get services.

9) Are there sensitive politics that I should avoid?
If you are not a native of Maklohi Vai or otherwise very well acquainted with its political situation, it is considered bad form to make disparaging remarks against government officials. Mild criticism is acceptable, although not warmly welcomed, and if you voice strong opinions contrary to the present political situation, be prepared for a debate. Vaians love to talk politics and love even more to engage in a intellectual debate about it, especially with someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. It is best to not be that person.

10) How is the civil rights situation?
Maklohi Vai is ranked highly internationally for civil rights, and all people are accepted regardless of any preference, with one major exception: religious fundamentalists. The Mormon population in other countries may be known for their prosletyzing, but in Maklohi Vai they stay quiet for a good reason: Over 3/4 of the country identifies as anti-fundamentalist and anti-religious activism. If you hold particularly strong religious beliefs, do not share them out loud, let alone try to persuade others of them. This is a very good way to make a Vaian’s good charm flip to the opposite emotion. Besides this, there is almost no reason to be scared because of who you are.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:56 pm

San José Guayabal (SJG) National Team

Brought to you by SJG National Football Association "Football for everyone", Guaycume Food Industries "Food for Winners" and Banco Nacional de SJG "Your money in good hands"

Kits:

We're Proudly clients of Barrengeka

+2.35

About SJG National Team

After creation of the NT, after disputing a historic opening match, where SJG overcame a Paradystopia, for a hard-fought 3-2 (which stunned the world), in the presence of 160,000 spectators at the National Stadium in Vladivostok-Allianza, but also come after a slump in the BoF 53, SJG comes with all the powers, and after a worthy participation in WC 66 Qualifiers with three wons and a surprising inclusion in CoH 58, where for very little we were out of the knockout stage but a victory against Brenecia of 3-0 and a tie 1-1 against Astograth and Barunia left a very good feeling for the WC67 Cycle .

All-time record: 21-3-21 (After CoH 58)

Roster

Tactical system: 3-3-3-1 (Balance between offensive and defensive)

Starting Lineup: Team
GK: Henry Hernandez (25 years) A.D. Isidro Metapán
DF: James Moreira (19 years) Nhorton vo Mirrun (Paradystopia)
DF: Matias Passarelli (26 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Meyson Salume (18 years) Truro (Greater Maritime Union)
MF: Jairo Araujo (21 years) Djnamo Sabrjk (Paradystopia)
MF: William Maldonado (23 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
MF: Jairo Henríquez (18 years) Whilliumiborough Swagger (Paradystopia)
MF: Rudy Valencia (23 years) Alianza F.C.
FW: Rodolfo Zelaya (25 years) Lac-Drouin St-Pierre (Sicoutimont)
FW: Jonathan Faña (27 years) Alianza F.C.
FW: Sean Fraser (25 years) Alianza F.C.

BENCH
GK: Ruslan Molodetsov (21 years) Spartak Neryungri
DF: Nelson Bonilla (23 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Herbert Sosa (23 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Facundo Simioli (27 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
DF: Augustine Jibrin (30 years) Juventud Independiente
MF: Gonzalo Mazzia (26 years) Atlético Militar Marte
MF: Alberto Segovia (19 years) Alianza F.C.
MF: Marcos Haedo (18 years) Luch Energiya Primorye
FW: Bruno Camilletti (22 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
FW: Juninho Dos Santos (18 years) Alianza F.C.

Coach Staff

Head coach: Emanuel Inzer (Estope)
Assistant coach: Milovan Djoric
Goalkepping coach: Misael Alfaro
Coach: Vladan Vicevic
Trainer: Nelson Ancheta

IC: Important Info

Fans. Football hooliganism is a real problem in SJG. With riots recently reported in the matches against Paradystopia, the SJGNFA is trying to find a way to protect guest fans. Also, fans will treat the fans of the following nations heatedly, some for having a rivalry like SJG VS New Lonopolian Empire, Gregisgodistan and New Wolfopolis. However Security topic is seriuously for the safety of visiting fans.

Stadium environment video OOC: Our stadium environment is similar to RL Estadio Azteca

Feel the passion

Weather: SJG has in some places of his territory a tropical climate, like Vladivostok-Alianza or San Salvador, but a freezing climate under 0, prevails in Piedra Labrada and El Roblar.

Introduction

The Aliancista Federation of San José Guayabal commonly called Guayabal or SJG, is a Federation in Esportiva. It's bordered on the north by Estope and Wednesday Evening. SJG covers 56,312,121 square kilometers and has has an estimated population of 800.000,000. SJG comprises of 13 Regions/Krai (Plural: Kraya), 2 Autonomous Republics and 1 Federal Oblast

Etymology
The origin of the name cames from the spanish "Campo de guayabas" (Guavas County) (Vulgar: Guayabal) by the abundance of guavas, in 1770 was imposed as the patron of the town Saint Joseph (San José; In spanish) by this reason the name is San José Guayabal (Eng. Saint Joseph Guavas)

History
The village emerged in the mid-eighteenth century, and was known as Guayabal by the abundance of guava. In 1770, according to Pedro Cortés y Larraz (Spanish colonizer), had a population of 593 people "without being subject to any authority."

Indeed, the mayor Mayor Jose Ortiz de la Peña actual surveyor commissioned Don Francisco Jose Vallejo to chart a plan of the new town, which was founded on November 13, 1786 as a people's Guayabal. For 1807 had a population of 1,150 inhabitants.

Under the rule of El Salvador

He was part of the department of San Salvador from 1824-1835, the year he spent in the district of Suchitoto Cuscatlan. For 1859 it had a population of 2,302 inhabitants, which by 1890 had risen to 5,830,000. He received the title of town in 1875, and the city in 2006.

Independence of SJG:

The March 29, 2013, in protest of its 400 million people by the mistreatment of El Salvador, it was decided to wean and the same day, El Salvador accepted independence.

Through time, international litigation, could colonize El Salvador and then arrive to the continent of andarica in Esportiva

Population
According to the latest census (August 2013) was calculated in Guayabal a population of 800 million people, of which are classified into only five ethnic groups, which are:

-Guayabalenses/Guayabalians: 31%
-Salvadorans: 20%
-British: 19%
-Russians: 17%
-Eskimos: 13%

Of which are of different religions:

-Evangelical Christian: 96%
-Catholics: 2%
-Protestants: 2%

Language
The national languages ​​of under Article 8 of the Constitution of the Federation of San Jose Guayabal, adopted in The Honorable People's Parliament are: English, Spanish Guayabalense, Russian, and Eskimo (Most used are: English, Spanish and Guayabalian), encouraging the use of language Guayabalian in:

- All daily activities as the language of communication between citizens of the Federation.

-support their teaching in public schools, private schools and universities in the San Jose Guayabal Federation.

But the SJG citizens talk the following languages:

-Spanish: 30%
-Guayabalian: 30%
-English: 15%
-Eskimo: 13%
-Russian: 12%

But 95% of the population has at least advanced knowledge of five languages​​, making society a society Guayabalense polyglot, highly acculturated and interesting to interact.

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (I'll determine the length)
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (no more than 3 as total)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (Send me a TG for autorization)
Godmod other events Y (Dont' kill players, fans can die, but I'll determine the number, Players can fell asleep before match or during the match).

Let's go SJG
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:10 pm

German American Football Federation Roster and Information for Friendly Cup X

4-3-1-2, merging to a 3-3-4
Starters(Club in parentheses):
LS: Erik Rogalski (SC Gold Loewe)
RS: Hans Wippenbeck (Alle-GAS)
LM: Dante Ruiz (FK Keltischdorf)
AM: Gunnar Baumgartner(C)(Nordbergen)
CM: Daniel Bauer (Alle-GAS)
RM: Lukas Krohn (FC Kaltstadt Blizzard)
LFB: Shaka Okboah (Athletic Weisenfield)
LCFB: Karl Strauber (SC Gold Loewe)
RCFB: Johann Fischer (Alle-GAS)
RFB: Klaus Weinberger (FK Flussorstaft)
GK: Joshua Klopp (Swillburg United)
Subs:
LS: Steffen Wininger(Sporting Eisenport FC)
RCM: Xaverius Breeding(Gruenwalder Holzfaeller)
LM: Markus Holz(Alle-GAS)
RCFB: Gregor Schnieder(Deportiva Nespa(Sangti)
GK: Manuel Schmidt(Viztourzys Kolektyvinis(Buyan)
Manager: Karl Rheinhart(FK Keltischdorf)
Assistant: Franz Bucholz(Swillburg United)
Assistant: Daniel Mueller(FK Flussorstaft)

Captain: Gunnar Baumgartner
Penalty Taker: Erik Rogalski
Free Kick Taker: Dante Ruiz
Right Corner Taker:Dante Ruiz
Left Corner Taker:Lukas Krohn

1.Erik Rogalski
2. Gunnar Baumgartner
3. Dante Ruiz
4. Hans Wippenbeck
5. Lukas Krohn
6. Shaka Okboah
7. Karl Strauber
8. Johann Klopp

Home
Away
Alternate
Made by Adler Sport, German American States

The States come into the Friendly Cup after a miracle run in the World Cup qualifying stage, boasting a 7-1-2 record but failing to make it to the World Cup Proper after suffering a crushing loss on the final matchday against now-rival and international juggernaut The Archregimancy. The States also suffered a defeat to regional rival Apox on the last day of games to get knocked out of the Cup of Harmony. With the Campionato Esportiva 8 and Bootlegger Classic I to look forward too, the States hope to improve their chances by playing here, in the Friendly Cup.

Style: 1.04
Choose my goalscorers Y/N: Y
Godmod scoring events Y/N: N
RP injuries to my players Y/N: Within reason
Godmod injuries to my players Y/N: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y/N: Y
Hand out red cards to my players Y/N: N
Godmod other events Y/N: Y
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Catholican Catholica
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Catholican Catholica » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Catholican Catholica National Football Team
"THE BLUE EAGLES"

With the Blue Eagles coming off a very poor qualifying campaign that included a loss against an unranked team, they look to burst their confidence in the Friendly Cup X. Harry Richards and his assistant manager, Miles Harrison, looking to train the team hard and well for this tournament, are confident that the Catholican Catholica National Football team will do well. With the talented players that Catholican Catholica brings, Juan De La Cruz, Luis Santos, Rodrigo Velasquez, and Edison Rodriguez, they are sure to win a few games and bring pride to the nation of Catholican Catholica.

Catholican Catholica National Football Team Roster

Manager: Harry Richards
Assistant Manager: Miles Harrison

Roster:
Starting Lineup
GK #1 Morgan Adams
RB #3 James Harrison
CB #4 David Vera
CB #6 Harris Thompson
LB #2 Edison Rodriguez
RM #12 John Quincy
CM #11 Rodrigo Velasquez
CM #10 Luis Santos
LM #16 Darren Harding
ST #9 Wyatt Adams
ST #8 Juan De La Cruz

Substitutes
GK #21 Donald Vargas
CB #26 Gary Williamson
CB #22 Bob Murray
RM #17 Adam Adamson
CM #19 Frank Edwards
LM #13 Mario Rochetti
ST #27 William Williams

RP Permissions:
Choose my scorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: N
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: N
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y (It has to be realistic.)
Style Modifier: +2
I am Catholican Catholica. You are either my friend or my enemy. Choose Wisely.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Champions: KWC I, KWC II

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm

GK: Fernando Islas and Gary Smithson
DEF: Miguel Fuentes, Alexi Mendoza, Paco Rodriguez, Juan Torres, Luis Cádiz, and Michael Davidson.
MED: Frank Givings, Matt Clarkson, Jacob Andersen, Bru Yo Chan, Ben Smith, Pak Chu Kim, Marques Orleans and Une Yabro
ATK: Cesar Milano, Louis Andersen, Joshua Hood, Marcelo Cádiz, Santiago Rojas, and Adrián Poncio.

Bold means starter
+5 Style
3-4-3

Head Coach: Felipe Cruz
---

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following: Choose my goalscorers- Yes
Godmod scoring events- Yes
RP injuries to my players- Sure, but TG me first
Godmod injuries to my players- Sure, but TG first
Hand out yellow cards to my players- Yes, 2 person limit
Hand out red cards to my players- Yes, 1 person limit
Godmod other events- TG me first

---

Bruh.

Thaulandi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thaulandi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:19 am

Thaulandi National Team Roster
for Friendly Cup X

Formation: 2-4-4
Style: +5
Head coach: 6-171632
Assistant coaches: 3-98023 and 2-167293
Demonym: Thaulandian

Since Thaulandi was given full autonomy by Ko-oren, their football culture really developed. Under coach 6-171632 (who also held the reigns during their World Cup 62 campaign), they reselected the team. Unfortunately for them, some dual citizens of Thaulandi and Ko-oren chose to play for the Greenblues instead of the Reds, causing this team to lose some potentially good players. The team, with a ridiculous 2-4-4, tries to keep the ball for as long as possible while pushing towards the opponent's goal. Meanwhile they have a habit of fouling somewhat.

No. - Pos - Name     - Age

#01 - GK - 6-341029 - 035
#02 - DEF - 2-631191 - 024
#03 - DEF - 5-119112 - 028
#04 - MID - 1-59902 - 026
#05 - MID - 4-2537192- 025
#06 - MID - 7-551217 - 032
#07 - MID - 7-216683 - 029
#08 - STR - 12-55736 - 034
#09 - STR - 3-01123 - 027
#10 - STR - 6-9281 - 029
#11 - STR - 1-314159 - 021
#12 - GK - 8-1481632- 018
#13 - DEF - 6-159 - 028
#14 - DEF - 15-61134 - 023
#15 - DEF - 12-33012 - 026
#16 - DEF - 2-66480 - 032
#17 - MID - 10-21583 - 024
#18 - MID - 3-388239 - 026
#19 - MID - 7-552312 - 027
#20 - MID - 7-552313 - 027
#21 - STR - 1-314166 - 021
#22 - STR - 8-881235 - 033
#23 - GK - 14-51786 - 029

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following: EVERYTHING
Last edited by Thaulandi on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:29 am

Starting XI:
GK: Kjn Volgjsrhaad #1 R 7’0” [captain]
LWB (also LB): Xandre de Kolk #14 L 6’0”
CB: Evelyn Paradys #42 R 5’7”
CB: Quarren Juliett #4 R 6’2”
CB (also LB/LWB): Edward Braithe #6 L 6’0”
RWB (also RB): Ulvgud Kjnsohn #17 R 5’9”
CM: Morgana Foloris #10 R 5’8”
CAM (also CM/LW): Viaddin Tarcka #13 L 5’10” [vice-captain]
CM (also CAM): Yani Flodrantezt’rirhan #7 R 6’0”
STR (also CF): Luke Benjamin #9 R 5’8”
STR: Jay-Jay Jabez #30 L 5’5”

Substitutes:
GK: Jon Proud #27 L 6’4”
CB (also LB/LWB): Albhert Silversmith #22 L 5’9”
CB (also RB): Astral Standstall #12 R 5’10”
RM (also RW): Danial Sevin #8 R 5’5”
LW (also LM/CAM/CF): H.R.H. Princess Jojo of the Kinshishish #52 R 5'3"
STR (also CAM/CF): Kjn Pitinuus #21 L 5’9”

Reserves:
GK: Hugo Pelkjmo #50 R 6'2"
CB: Gord Bilt #46 R 6'0"
RB (also CB): Hari Selk #57 R 5'10"
CM (also CDM): Ranjeev Vhornam #5 R 5’7”
LM (also CM): Wiliam Newsome #33 L 5’10”
CAM: Roberto Tolliko'tollik #48 L 5'3"
CF: Ghengjs Aafjlh #45 R 5'7"

Manager: Position vacant - Accepting applicants, see here

Style Modifier: +5
(Without the guidance of a manager, the team will play the usual starting XI except with a pretty anarchic, attacking style)

RP Permissions:
I'm fine with more or less anything.
No deaths/career enders without my permission via TG though.
ðe Pantiſsokratik Mayrittoghraſye of Paradyſtopia
Demonyme: Paradyſtopi
Capittel Sitee:Newetoun
Baysed y': Eſporteve (Esportiva)

Officially the NSRB's Vulgar Person, or whatever 'VP' means ...

Glaser
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Glaser » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:25 am

[
Last edited by Glaser on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
True Barca fan
"Veni Vidi Vici"- I came, I saw, I conquered

National FactbookUnitarian UnionNational Football Team
-Current KPB ranking: 50
-Quarterfinals Baptism of Fire 54
-Qualified World Cup 68
Glaser's Statistics

Patistan
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Roster for patistan team

Postby Patistan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 am

starting Lineup:
GK: shaheer shazib
DF: ghani usman
DF: yousuf kerai
DF: tahla zahid
MF: rashid hussain
MF: arhum gulbaz
MF: abdullah umar
FW: zia haq
FW: zulqarin akbar
FW: yousah umar

my style modifier is +2

BENCH
GK: hanan yousuf
DF: abbasi tahuid
DF: jahnzeb narwal
MF: malik pat
MF: shazib akhter
MF: asad gurav
FW: ahsan ajmal
FW: sami guraveee

coaching staff
Head coach: nassaer murad
assistant coach: naveed jamal
goalkepping coach: zumun murtaza
coach: wassem farid
Trainer: fahad akhtar

Choose my goalscorers: YES
Godmod scoring events: NO
RP injuries to my players: no
Godmod injuries to my players: NO
Hand out yellow/red card:no
Godmod other events: YES

the KIT

Last edited by Patistan on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
]

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:52 am

Glaser wrote:-snip-

Please remove this roster. You are not a participant in this competition.
Last edited by Maklohi Vai on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Glaser
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Glaser » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Maklohi Vai wrote:
Glaser wrote:
Glaser National Football Team for Friendly Cup X
(Image)

Current Squad
GK-1 Erhof G'kroll
GK-21 Iglaeed N'kseil
GK-39 Urd Spirspord
DF-2 Trund Harss'l Captain
DF-3 Ber Hordro
DF-4 Fraiyer Gvet
DF-22 Das'r Hamseiil
DF-18 Mer J'kdoil
DF-16 Hurre Hildlo
DF-20 Qwerm'sl Ilvzern
DF-19 L'rund Melirr
MF-5 Fes'r Germeiil
MF-6 Kloeiso M'nor
MF-23 Z'siki Brodro
MF-8 Eld'gfin Puliito
MF-12 Pioiol F'rleil
MF-13 Fraz'm'nar Gor
MF-14 Wrund W'deyir
MF-17 B'gok Driscord
FW-7 Bronde'e Mur
FW-9 Struk Redmeill
FW-10 M'gwas J'geron
FW-11 Vhert Dret
FW-15 L'khordd Cod
FW-24 C'qiz'ski Wur

(Image)

"Our very own, the glorious nation of Glaser, has for the first time entered a football tournament! The Friendly Cup X is going to be the first taste of our national game overboard. We, Channel 1, are very proud to provide the streaming for the cup in this very channel! Stay with us, and reserve the dates in your dairies for the matches. Glory Glory Glaser!"
M'nok Al'fas, Channel 1 sports commentator.

Choose my goalscorers: YES
Godmod scoring events: NO
RP injuries to my players: Only within reason
Godmod injuries to my players: NO
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Also within reason
Godmod other events: YES
Style Modifier: -1.5

Please remove this roster. You are not a participant in this competition.

I naively thought this was signup, didn't read right. sorry :)
True Barca fan
"Veni Vidi Vici"- I came, I saw, I conquered

National FactbookUnitarian UnionNational Football Team
-Current KPB ranking: 50
-Quarterfinals Baptism of Fire 54
-Qualified World Cup 68
Glaser's Statistics

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Boring Paradise's
Friednly Cup X Squad

Thanks to Kinitaria for supplying this Logo

Manager: Andrew Whitehouse (age 46)
Assistant Manager: Luke Marshall (age 37)
Coach: Brian McFalon (age 43)
Assistant Coach: Raiyaan McCloud (age 47)

POS	Player Name		Age

GK Osama Homewood 26 *
GK Nathan Pili 28

DF John Alklani 21 *
DF Daniel Jones 17
DF John Hall 19
DF Robert Johnston 24 *

DF Jenson Browning 15
DF Henry Roadster 20
DF Lewis Homewood 27
DF Ben Collins 28

MD Kevin Harris 29 *
MD Samuel Wong 26 *
MD Robert Patterson 16
MD Robbie Webber 27

MD Michael Bailey 18
MD Alex Smith 20
MD Alistair Adams 29
MD Ryan Miller 27

FW Haider Williams 24 *
FW Shooby Armours 22 *

FW Robbie Patterson 18
FW Yousuf Bell 22
FW Athlean Irving 26

Key:
Starters
Captain
* These players can not get injured receive any cards, can not get sub off and they always start from the very beginning

Home Strip:
Away Strip:
Neutral Ground Strip:
Goalie Strip:
Thanks to Northern Sunrise Islands for supplying these strips

Choose my goalscorers: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y (Not so Bad)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (Only Three Cards and No double yellow)
Godmod other events: Y (No KILLING and no threatening things)

Style Modifiers: +3.1
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Texacano
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Texacano » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:48 pm

GK 14 Danny Ramirez*        27 Matamoros
GK 12 Jordan Cox 24 Frontera de Juarez

DF 1 Wyatt Dos Santos 25 Frontera de Matamoros
DF 22 Timmy Gonzales* 22 Apodaca
DF 19 Jamal Roarke* 25 FC Rocky Point Peacemakers
DF 13 Chris Brock* 27 Torreos de Torreon
DF 21 Liam O'Reilly 23 Piedras Negras
DF 20 Corey Vincent 25 CD Sonoyta

MF 16 Kermit Fletcher* 26 FC Tucson
MF 14 Chewey Garcia* 27 Nomonwoth Hunters (ALN)
MF 13 Cristobal del Rey* 23 Santa Catarina
MF 18 Brandon Reyes* 26 Rocky Point
MF 15 Raymond Costello 20 Hampshire United (FEL)
MF 11 Chris McKnight 25 FC Midland
MF 17 Don Danielson 25 Round Rock United

FW 6 Brendan McConaghey(C) 29 Round Rock United
FW 8 Christian Hernandez* 25 FC Tucson
FW 1 Tyler Pierce 21 Torreos de Torreon
FW 3 Maximilian Ayala 25 Capitales de Chihuahua
FW 5 Lonnie Martinez 24 Brownsville FC
FW 7 Nicholas Schank 25 Riopelle S.L. (UTL)
FW 9 Lloyd Ramirez 23 Juarez Occidental
RP Population: ~55 mil
Demonym: Texacano/Texacana
Languages: English and Spanish
Capital: Austin
Sports played: American football, association football, basketball
Maple Leaf Bowl I Finalist
Baptism of Iron XIV Finalist
International FireStorm Cup IV Semifinalist (Torreos de Torreon)
Viva Esportiva!
Congratulations to the world champion Broncos de Chihuahua (IUBC)!
Backwater puppet of Taijan. Guns and isolationism, aiyee!
How to Do Interconference Play in Xkoranate (sort of)

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:47 pm

This is not the regular team, with most of the normal starters being freed from duties to focus on the Copa Rushmori when that kicks off.
Darmeni National Football Team

Coaching Staff
Manager: Tony Bordeck
Assistant: Robert Yelton

Strategy
Style Modifier: -0.5
Strategies (Taken from the Oblique Stratagies of the Brevity Cup):
-Ask your body. When you're tired, and just want to give up, ask your body for more.
-Adding on, 'cause one goal is never enough.
Formation: 5-3-2

Goalkeepers
Name                 Club                    Age Status
Eric Brock Forden 22 Starter
Leigh Folkins Menomonie United 22 Bench

Defenders
Kevin Santos Chippewa Falls Strykers 22 Starter
Abdul-Jalil Salim Scott City FC 22 Starter
David Wagner Scott City FC 22 Starter
Ivano Nasser Chippewa Falls Strykers 22 Starter
Tony Eisenhower Eau Claire United 22 Starter
Sami Sanderrson Chippewa Falls Strykers 22 Bench

Midfielders
Phillip Savage Vogler City Force 22 Starter
Andreas Studebaker Darmen City United 22 Starter
Michael Dorival Forden 22 Starter
Donald Circu Brham United 17 Bench
Samuel Horta Rogerton Whitecaps 17 Bench

Forwards
Sergio Ambrosio Eau Claire United 22 Starter
Marcus Semien Johnho FC 22 Starter
Jason Nell Chuckio FC 22 Bench
Jonothan Bruce Brham United 22 Bench

Kits
Designed and Manufactured by Barrengeka Kits
Main Jerseys
Designed and Manufactured by Darmeni Soccer Industries
Special Alternates
Alternates
Designed and Manufactured by Vulpine Sportif
Home Away Third Goalie

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: Y, max of 1. I'll decide the severity.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y, max of 1
Godmod other events: Y
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a TG or find me on IRC.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Albaie
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Albaie Imperial National Team

Following Albaie's debut in the BOF two cycles ago the team has sprung onto the international stage and even though it may lag behind some of its fellow BOF Class of 52 sports analyists and in fact the Imperial Ministry of Sport expect the upcoming friendly tournaments and cycle to be Albaie's true breakthrough onto the international stage and that the long awaited international trophy will soon be in the Imperial Historical Display Archives.

Goalkeepers

Edward Erentsen 23 Ruten Bridge Castle 64 caps
Robert Smith 35 Albaie Rangers 39 caps
Dubrack Ferek 27 Dubrack's Town Celtic 13 caps

Defenders

Alex Whitetree 24 Right Back Albaie Rangers 27 caps 1 goal
Phil Erteon 22 Right Back Dubrack's Town Celtic 7 caps
Andy Alecder 26 Right, Left and Center Back Dubrack's Town Celtic 13 caps and 2 goals
Frank Muacka 25 Center Back Dubrack's Town Celtic 50 caps 3 goals
Rodney Yerik 18 Center Back Ruten Bridge Castle 18 caps
Darren Woerten 19 Left Back Indis Lions 15 caps
Edward Fent 28 Left Back Indis Lions 39 caps

Midfielders

William Dubrack Dubrackson Dubrack's Town Celtic 28 Central Defensive Midfielder/Center Midfielder 74 caps and 21 goals CAPTAIN
Robert Blackeep 17 AFC Blackcastle Central Defensive/Center Midfielder 4 caps 1 goal
Michael Efent 26 Abia Wolfs Central Defensive/Center Midfielder 29 caps 5 goals
Dan Pepen 29 Maras Wolfs Center Midfielder 69 caps 12 goals
Victor Urup 36 Central Midfielder Uran United 90 caps 20 goals
Tom Twent 19 Central Midfielder Mountain Pass United 7 caps 1 goal
Danny Latimer 16 Central Midfielder Abia Wolfs 0 caps

Attacking Midfielders

Ben Werek 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic Attacking Right Midfielder 40 caps 10 goals
Robert Werek 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic Attacking Left Midfielder 37 cap 5 goalw
Tom Werek 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic Attacking Right and Left Midfielder 18 caps 2 goals ( The Werek triplets)
Kieran Kewer 35 Albaie Rangers 85 caps 20 goals
Simon Put 17 Albaie Rangers 2 cap 1 goal

Strikers

Robert Tererent 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic 60 caps 39 goals
Elecki Queb 17 Advar United 34 cap 30 goal
Vincent Deberen The Younger 16 5 caps 7 goals.

Staff
Count Vincent Deberen The Elder-Manager. Deberen Albaie's only manager in the recent Multiverse Era has lead our team to great heights during the Campionato Esportiva but the recent qualification campaign has besmirched his record. Hopefully Deberen can rebuild the team and lead it back to its former glory. Deberen also managers Dubrack's Town Celtic the Imperial Bank Premier League powerhouse who also have started making waves on the continental scene. Deberen is also a former player who holds all goalscoring records in the country and is Albaie's most capped ever player with 178 caps and with 167 goals shows what a star he was. Not to be confused with Vincent Deberen The Younger who is his 16 year old son who happens to play for both Dubrack's Town Celtic and the Albaie National Team.

Sir Mark Deberen-Assistant Manager. Mark another member of the Deberen sporting dynasty who as son of Vincent Deberen The Elder was widely touted as his successor and at the young age of 15 was playing in a Under 19's match for his fathers club Dubrack's Town Celtic against local rivals Albaie Rangers to prepare for his starting debut when a vicious challenge broke his leg in two places and the young lad announced his retirement but a week later was announced as Head of Youth Team Liaisons at Dubrack's Town Celtic where he took lessons from his father and started doing his coaching badges and by the age of 20 he was Head of First Team Coaching under his father and alongside Sir Arthur Sportern was his father's closest ally. Mark then left the club at 24 to manage the struggling Maras Wolfs and in his first season won the Emperor's Shield and the Imperial Bet Championship and so secured promotion to the Imperial Bank Premier League. In the team's first season in the top flight Mark completed the unthinkable not only winning the Albaie Cup but the Imperial Bank Premier League itself a feat unrivalled in Albaie footballing history. Then at the end of the season he announced his resignation and returned to fill the space left by Arthur Sportern as he became Head of the AFA and made a duke. Mark then at the beginning of last season filled the gap left by Stephen MacMillan at international level who left to head the Imperial Commission for Improvement In Football under Duke Arthur Sportern at the AFA being made a Count in the process.
Other Staff
Alex Mayo-Goalkeeping Coach
Stephen Yer- Coach
Terry Yept- Coach
William Fastton- Attacking Coach
Richard Terelt- Chief Scout
Oliver Perent- Scout
Liam Tendert- Scout
Laurence Oltepot- Scout
Eva Yerten- Head Physio
Alexandra Inter- Physio
Jennifer Senter- Physio
Anna Heften- Physio

Formation
x (Goalkeeper)
x(Right Back)x(Center Backs)x x(Left Back)
x(Central Defensive Midfielder)
x(Central Midfielders)x
x(Right Winger)x(Left Winging)
x(Striker)
4-1-2-2-1

Style Modifier

RP Allowance

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y ( Not too serious)
Godmod injuries to my players Y ( Not too serious)
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players N
Godmod other events Y ( Nothing too unrealistic)
Last edited by Albaie on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

KungYo
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby KungYo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:16 pm

This enrollment is endorsed by Emperor Justinine IV and William Tartf, KungYo Football Association Chair.

This is the first official international event of the "Glory of the Emperor" KungYo National Team.

KungYo National Team Roster:
11 M Michael Campbell
35 M Carlos Carroll
15 M Lance Nichols
1 GK Ron Smith
20 D Rah Sanders
10 F Derek Murphy
2 D Eric Copeland
5 D Doris Washington
25 M Body Johnson
17 D Chris Lewis
4 D Rodney Logan
30 F Dawn Williams
16 M Matthew Hawkins
19 M LeRoy Pierce
7 F Bobby Lewis
22 D Brett Lewis
6 M Chester Curtis
32 F Louise Wooten
21 D Jerry Spencer
28 D Samuel Rocha
18 GK Jacob Peterson
24 GK Joel Cervantes
14 M Raymond Hayden
12 GK Jesús Sparks
27 F Delores Vaughan
8 M Melinda Rodríguez
36 D Loi Thornton
26 M Bryan Saunders
33 F Steve Greene
34 M Luis Ramírez
29 F Michael Sharp

Managers Name: John Smite
Head Coach: Ronald Washington
Assistant Coach: Joey Vanilan
Assistant Coach: Robert Walker

Tournament Kit:
Front-

Back-

Strategy-
Style Modifier - 3.5
Formation - 4-2-4

RP Permissions-
RP injuries to my players: Y, nothing career ending.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Godmod other events: Y
TG me if you have any questions.
Last edited by KungYo on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Overview of KungYo

::Founder/Chief Ministry of Eos::

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Cenian Team, Friendly Cup X

History of Soccer in Ceni

Most of Ceni's deep appreciation for the sport of soccer, or football in other parts of the world, stems from the region of Mesa Verde, where a similar sport was invented in 156 AF, independently of what was then Ceni. As the reach of Mesa Verde's traders expanded, they brought their game with them, especially to other planets in the Mesa Verde region, where they played the game in their free time.

The first written record of an interplanetary soccer match was in 201 AF, when the teams of Mescalero Verde and Mesa Verde played against each other. In a long and hard fought game, the original inventors of the sport prevailed 4-3 into overtime. As the territory of Ceni expanded into the Parvaxa satellite galaxy, the traders there brought the game with them back to Ceni. They quickly realized that this was a game similar to one of Ceni's own sports. They merged the two and Cenian soccer as we know it was born in 222 AF.

The original rules of the game were known as the Cenaci Rules, named after the planet on which they originated on. These were instrumental in the beginning of numerous soccer leagues and teams around the country, but Parvaxan clubs still remained dominant in the sport: after all, they originated it, even before their Cenian counterparts. Also because of this origination, they had a very strong devotion to their favorite teams, a devotion that continues to this day.

When Ceni met with other nations, they discovered that they were outnumbered in the ranks of soccer, with many other nations, clubs, and teams much better than Ceni's, or so they claimed. The World Cups came and passed, and Ceni had not fielded a team due to lack of funding. This year, they decided to get involved. With a team mostly made of Mesa Verdeans, the team is destined for success in their first tournament, the Friendly Cup X.

Players and Formation

Main Team
GK	2	Gerardo de las Palmas
RB 5 Beyaria Shalunlaa
CB 15 Botert Rensan
LB 6 Coben Jerfel
RM 14 Miguel de Salamancara
CM 11 Davalei Evatee
CM 8 Elceyai Valongo
LM 9 Denshar Gulbot
ST 17 Diego Ortiz
ST 3 Tomas Hernandez
ST 1 Pablito Numede

Substitutes
GK	19	Yaeth Danda
RB 20 Lagil Karhy
CB 22 Liret Benol
LB 23 Marnnaud Ishnamai
RM 25 Pararan Tenzer
CM 26 Denshar Gulbot
LM 27 Nodes Vargas
ST 29 Pepe Luces Jr.

3-4-3-1- A balance between defense and offense

About (some of) the Players

Gerardo de las Palmas is arguably Ceni's best goalkeeper. Born on the planet of Mescalero Verde, Palmas has been in soccer almost all of his life. He started in the Pee Wee League at age two and decided pretty early on that he would be a goalkeeper. Since then, he has been devoted to his profession of soccer, training with the University of Mesa Verde and it's star team along with fellow teammate Pablito Numede.

Pablito Numede represents the planet of Mesa Verde, where he was born. Some say he is Ceni's best soccer player, a versatile striker with good style and aggressive kicks. He won't hesitate to steal the ball and kicks really long. Numede is the star of Ceni's team: he has scored more goals than any other player in Ceni.

Tomas Hernandez only falls short to Pablito Numede in the ranks of Ceni's best soccer players. He has scored many goals and works well with other people, including Numede. Assertive but at the same time complaisant, he will pass the ball to Numede but really goes after the ball if it is in the other team's possession.

Coben Jerfel is Ceni's strongest defender. Working well with the other players that defend the goal, he tries to give the attackers a hard time whenever they reach their box. When Ceni's midfielders are like they usually are, he usually doesn't have to do much work. But when he does, he will block the player's shots and will try and force the other player to kick the ball into his fellow defenders.

RP Permissions & Style

Style: +3- pretty aggressive but not anarchic like some other teams.
RP injuries to my players: Y
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Godmod other events: N
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:56 pm

No. - Pos - Name - Age –
#14 - GK - Harun Kulish – 31 -
#03 - DEF – Brahim Vajda – 25 -
#17 - DEF – Awin Maric – 28 -
#12 - MID – Osman Celikovic - 26 -
#22 - MID – Hamd Ibricic - 25 -
#23 - MID – Yunus Grgic – 35 -
#11 - MID - Zaigham Moszowicz – 24 -
#04 - STR – Raheel Selimovic – 31 -
#08 - STR – Ahmed Hasanovic - 23 -
#20 - STR – Harun Spaho - 29 -
#15 - STR – Ilyas Bravic – 26 -
#01 - GK - Mikail Visca - 18 -
#18 - DEF – Junaid Belic - 23 -
#13 - DEF – Demid Mirajic – 23 -
#10 - DEF – Boulus Lutov – 25 -
#06 - DEF – Azaan Manic - 32 -
#21 - MID - Jinril Faizski – 24 -
#02 - MID – Saqr Assadov – 28 -
#19 - MID – Sulaiman Jaroodic – 29 -
#09 - MID – Butrus Zahidic – 25 -
#07 - STR – Numan Bajic – 30 -
#16 - STR – Taimur Breznev – 26 -
#05 - GK - Muin Goharski – 24 -
Note: Bering does not use a full set starting team, we prefer to mix and match players depending on he team that we are up against
Bold = The Usually chosen starters
Bering favors the 3-4-3 favoring flexibility and straightforwardness

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y ( Not too serious)
Godmod injuries to my players Y ( Not too serious)
Hand out red cards to my players ~Y (Can I limit it to a max of one per game?)
Godmod other events Y ( Nothing too unrealistic)

My computer is buggy I will work on this more tomorrow so consider this a rough draft

Greater Watford
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Watford » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:22 am

GREATER WATFORD
Kits:
ImageImageImage

Stadium
Watford Arena
Capacity 60'000
Opened 2013

Roster:
Code: Select all
   #   Name   Age   Club
GK   1   James Hemsworth   26   Watford FC
DEF   2   Thomas Razdeski   31   Watford FC
DEF   3   Damien King   30   St Albans City FC
DEF   4   Ryan Warthon   24   Hemel Hempstead FC
MID   5   Aaron Smith   24   Leverstock Green Rovers FC
MID   6   Fabrizio Fazzarini   32   Watford FC
MID   7   Peter Tilder   27   Marlowes City FC
MID   8   Samuel Harris   20   St Albans City FC
ATT   9   Mario Mannetti   22   Watford FC
ATT   10   Freddy Lincoln   25   Leavesden Rovers FC
ATT   11   Ylvin Serven   24   Watford FC
GK   12   Ian Wall   35   Leavesden Rovers FC
DEF   13   Eugene James   35   Bovingdon FC
DEF   14   Nacho Torli   32   Chiswell Green FC
DEF   15   William Wilkinson   26   Watford FC
MID   16   Ben Roberts   25   St Albans City FC
MID   17   Jan Regan   27   Leavesden Rovers FC
MID   18   Louis Revson   29   Hemel Hempstead FC
MID   19   Kyle Kerney   21   Watford FC
ATT   20   Milo Gregory   19   Watford FC
ATT   21   Cameron Rastersson   26   Marlowes City FC
ATT   22   Dennis Johnson   24   Watford FC
GK   23   Gordon Watson   22   Bovingdon FC

Formation 3-4-3
Style Modifier:5
Players #1-11 are our normal starters. Attackers take set pieces.
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y
Godmod injuries to my players Y ( No permanent injuries)
Hand out red cards to my players Y
Godmod other events Y
Last edited by Greater Watford on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honours:
International FireStorm V Cup Winner with Watford FC
International FireStorm VI Cup Winner with St Albans City FC

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 am

Friendly Cup X in BP
MATCHDAY 1

Group 1:
Texacano 0-3 QuietDad
Girafistan 2-2 Patistan

Group 2:
Shadowbourne 1-1 KungYo
Flardania 1-4 German American States

Group 3:
Yugiohistan 3-2 Suomin
Bering 0-0 Greater Watford

Group 4:
The Sova Empire 1-1 West Jersey
Nassau-Hessen 0-2 Silver Beach

Group 5:
Levivania 2-0 Mizuyuki
Albaie 3-1 Hessinghton Island

Group 6:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec 2-1 Woodstovia
San Jose Guayabal 2-0 West Angola

Group 7:
Alitaba 2-1 The Ashkenazi
Ceni 1-3 Communist Arkansas

Group 8:
Estope 3-3 Thaulandi
Akseyla 1-2 Catholican Catholica

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Thaulandi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thaulandi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 am

3-3

12-55736 DELIGHTS PROGENITORS, SCORES 3 IN FIRST OFFICIAL THAULANDI FOOTBALL MATCH SINCE MANY PERIODS. Thaulandians could not keep goal clean in process, Estope ties. Not bad for first appearance. Hujukialand next opponent, ranked better, but bye on day one. Catholican Catholica beat Akseyla, Thaulandi share second place.

IN OTHER NEWS, TOWER 11 SAFER THAN EVER. Only 233 deaths recorded today, a record among all 18 towers for this day. Tower 11 has not seen a number this low since seven months and twelve days.

PEOPLE IN ALL TOWERS ENTERTAINED BY FOOTBALL MATCH, DESERTED WORK. Those who did not scan their barcode during match hours will be dealt with, said all 18 Mayors.

TOWER 9 UNDERHIVE COLLAPSED LEAVING 1,883 DEAD. An unforseen collapse in the Underhive of Tower 9 caused many deaths. In a response, the Underhive's gangs negotiated a three day truce. The 1,883 would have otherwise died anyway in gang fights over the three days anyway.

Catholican Catholica
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

CCSN Friendly World Cup X Coverage: Matchday 1 Recap

Postby Catholican Catholica » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm

CCSN Friendly World Cup X Coverage
Matchday 1 Recap

Thomas: Hello and welcome to CCSN's coverage of the Friendly Cup X. I am your football analyst Thomas Gillingham, and I am reporting live here in CCSN Studios. I am here to recap matchday one of the group stage of the Friendly Cup X. The Blue Eagles played against Askeyla, an unknown nation in the footballing world. They had a comfortable win against the team from Askeyla, winning 2-1. Let's look at the highlights of that game to see what contributed to the Blue Eagles' win against Askeyla.

(Show transitions to highlights video.)

Thomas: At kickoff, we see the Blue Eagles start the match with a burst of energy as the team quickly moves the ball forward. Eventually it reaches the feet of center midfielder Luis Santos, who attempts a shot from thirty yards out. It nearly misses the goalkeeper, but the Askeylan team were fortunate that their goalkeeper was able to keep the ball from crossing the line. In the tenth minute, we see the Askeylan team try and make an attempt to score. One of the Askeylan players dribbles down the field. He starts a play that almost succeeds, but luckily our goalkeeper Morgan Adams saves the ball. In the fourteenth minute, we see a counter-attack from the Blue Eagles. Goalkeeper Morgan Adams throws the ball to the feet of defender David Vera, who quickly passes it to right midfielder John Quincy. Quincy, using his quick pace and agility runs past the Askeylan defenders, and crosses it into the box. Juan De La Cruz attempts to head the ball into the goal, but the goalkeeper saves it. The ball rebounds off the Askeylan goalkeeper and falls to the feet of Wyatt Adams. Wyatt Adams traps the ball and shoots it in for a goal. The score is 1-0 in favor of the Blue Eagles. The score stayed that way until half-time. In the second half, the 75th minute, we see Wyatt Adams do some one-touch passing with his partner, Juan De La Cruz. Juan then drives down the field into the final third. He tries to chip it past the goalkeeper, but the Askeylan goalkeeper just saves it and the ball goes just wide of the post. Five minutes later, in the eightieth minute, we see a corner taken by the right midfielder John Quincy. He curls it perfectly into the penalty area, with Luis Santos getting a header on it and scoring the second goal for the Blue Eagles. That makes the score 2-0 in favor of the Blue Eagles. In the eighty-fifth minute, we see the Askeylan offense pushing forward to score a consolation goal. They cross it in, and one Askeylan player gets their head on it. The Askeylan team finally gets their goal, and makes the score 2-1. In the last five minutes of the game, it seemed like the Blue Eagles were going to win, and when the final whistle blew, the Blue Eagles had won their first game in the Friendly Cup X.

(Video transitions back to show.)

Thomas: With a 3-3 draw in the Estope-Thaulandi game, that makes the Blue Eagles first in Group 8. Let's see what Head Coach Harry Richards has to say about the performance of the Blue Eagles today against Askeyla.

(Show transitions to video showing post-game press conference.)

Reporter: What did you think of the performance of the Blue Eagles today against Askeyla?

Head Coach: Well, I think that the Blue Eagles did well today. They played hard, they made some plays, and they scored some goals. I think that they played well today, and I expect them to play well because they know that they are representing their country. If you represent your country, you have to play very hard to show pride to your country.

Reporter: What are your expectations for the next game against Hujukialand on Wednesday?

Head Coach: I think that the Blue Eagles should play very hard against Hujukialand. They are ranked #5 in the Friendly Cup, but just because they're ranked higher than us dosen't mean that we're going to lose. I think that if at least we play hard, and we execute plays, I think that we'll win against #5 ranked Hujukialand.

(Video transitions back to show.)

Thomas: As always, I have been your CCSN football analyst Thomas Gillingham, reporting live here in CCSN Studios as part of CCSN's coverage of the Friendly Cup X. I will see you all in the match two days from now in the Blue Eagles match against Hujukialand. So long and goodbye.

*End of program*
I am Catholican Catholica. You are either my friend or my enemy. Choose Wisely.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Champions: KWC I, KWC II

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Jose Fernandez: Welcome to the Pitchside Seat, the weekly news program on soccer. I'm Jose Fernandez, your host. Today we discuss Ceni's latest results from the Friendly Cup X and how they can do even better on their next game tomorrow. We also discuss Ceni's domestic league and future Cenian participation in international tournaments. Please stay with us after the news. No se vayas.

Fernandez: Welcome to the Pitchside Seat. Many of you have heard of Ceni's 3-1 loss to also unranked Communist Arkansas. Today to discuss this we have with us former Cenian coach and analyst Barli Iampeer. We also have with us Ceni's Friendly Cup X coach, Charkorian Santos. Welcome to the studio Barli and Charkorian.

Charkorian Santos: Thank you for having us.

Baril Iampeer: My pleasure.

Fernandez: Charkorian, can you give as an overview of the game?

Santos: The game started as always with a kick at the centerline. Unfortunately, Communist Arkansas grabbed the ball before center Miguel de Salamancara of Colorado Verde could. This led the Arkansan team to a goal drive, kicking the ball way past defenders Shalunlaa, Rensan, and Jerfel and high into the goal box out of goalie Gerardo de las Palmas's reach. The score was 0-1. Cenian center Davalei Evatee quickly grabbed the ball from another center kick and passed it to number one Pablito Numede, who sailed past the defenders to score Ceni's only goal. Good footwork by Tomas Hernandez also helped with this goal drive. The Cenian effort quickly fell after that when the centers grabbed the ball, again sailing past the defenders. Defender Coben Jerfel suddenly had back cramps, leading substitute Marnnaud Ishnamai to take his place. Ishnamai is not as aggressive as Jerfel was, leading to a score from the left side of the field by the Arkansan team. The last goal was scored with only minutes left into the game. The Cenian team never regained the ball due to a good midfield Arkansan lineup and the lack of strikers Pablito Numede and Tomas Hernandez receiving the ball.

Fernandez: Thank you Charkorian. What do you think we did wrong in this game?

Santos: Well, we definitely weren't aggressive enough in the midfield, for both defensive and offensive operations. The Arkansan team smashed holes through our midfield, and we did nothing to recover from it. We also did not use our midfielders effectively in offense. Numede, Hernandez, and Ortiz did not have the ball in possession, and that cost us some points. If our midfielders had been able to possess the ball and pass to our strikers, then our game would be a lot better.

Fernandez: Barli, what can Ceni's team do to ratchet up its game?

Iampeer: Well, it depends on the opposing team. If you have an aggressive team, Ceni's defenders need to step up their game. The midfielders need to start hammering at the ball right away, leading the defense to have an opening in the opposing team's gain. Anything less than this is unacceptable for an aggressive team. If we have a defensive team that we play against next, then we need to have good teamwork between our three strikers. Numede needs to give up the ball and let Ortiz have it. He is a silent star, ready to support the other two. If Numede could open up a hole in the defense, Ortiz and Hernandez should be able to strike the ball right into the goal.

Fernandez: Charkorian, what would you think about the strategy Barli just suggested?

Santos: That is actually a good idea. Our defenders weren't very coordinated yesterday and our midfielders weren't very aggressive, leading to the defenders doing all of the actually defending. If we had the midfielders act on the defensive game as well, then our defenders would be less tired. I will definitely consider that for tomorrow's game. '

Fernandez: Barli, can Ceni vault to the top of their group and advance to the knockout stages?

Iampeer: Most certainly. They can win all of their next games and then they would be vaulted to at least the top two, provided that Communist Arkansas does not advance as well. The next team Ceni plays will be The Ashkenazi, who was defeated by Alitaba today. There is definitely hope for a win in this next match in Boring Paradise. Overall, the prospects for the Cenian team are good.

Fernandez: Thanks to both of you.

Santos: Thank you.

Iampeer: Take care.
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports