NATION

PASSWORD

Cup of Harmony 54 RP and Scores Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Physical State of Mu in Swyftlandre
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Physical State of Mu in Swyftlandre » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm

This is the account I will be using for the Cup of Harmony and will probably CTE afterwards. Please continue to refer to this nation as Swyftlandre or 'Wha da' hell is going on in dat Sexy Nation' for this contest ONLY!

Creation and Mu:

Hello, I am the Shinigami King's Right Hand Man. My name is not truly known among the Shinigami nor Humanity, for my own protection. However, I carry many titles for both races, Humanity knows me simply as God or the Creator and Shinigami-kind as The Great Scientist and for good reason, I am the one who invented Humanity. It should be known that Humanity was created simply for the good of the Shinigami, that much must not be forgotten, we care not the affairs of the humans and divine judgement, contrary to the belief of humanities, is non-existent. Humanity was invented so the Shinigami's could kill; A human needs a name to be legible for elimination but despite rigorous tests, I was unable to construct a creature that could herald a name created by the Shinigami's. It was discovered that naming was a species-inclusive ability and a sense of identity was needed to keep a name, hence why it was required for Humans to have Free Will.

There are several consequences that come from the Free Will of both the Almighty Shinigami and Humanity, who in comparison differ only slightly. When a Rogue Shinigami, bored of his mundane life in the Shinigami Realm decides to entertain himself by allowing himself to "lose" his notebook [Death Note] in the Human Realm, there may be an event where a Human who finds the notebook decides to use it for his own ambitions. This is in no means bad for the Shinigami's, as the number of humans is so high that it would be impossible for a single human could not kill them all by himself. But it holds dire implications on the land of the dead, Mu.

Mu, is simply a state of nothingness. It is hard to imagine, but a person loses all his consciousness. They are truly dead, no doubt about it. But yet their souls, which are also crafted with free-will, slowly evaporate into nothingness themselves. Sometimes taking thousands of years to finally vanish. Usually, they cannot be touched, so pose no problem to the Shinigami's nor Humanity. However, on occasions where the Death Note is used on a large scale, the bridge between the two Realms becomes temporary instability. While it was not previously known, theory stated that through this time period, known as the Soul Rush, the Bridge could be opened and remaining souls would be freed to live their lives again, with a new time-zone. To do this would require knowledge far beyond my understanding and so it was assumed that it would not occur.

However, following the recent events on Swyftlandre, NSEarth where a Death Note fell into the hands of a Racist, whom attempted to wipe out those who were not pure-Swyftlandians and even managed the impossible, to kill a Shinigami. With over 3000 confirmed dead in Swyftlandre, the Soul Rush was happened just above the nation, which is why the Zombie's (as called in the human tongue) appeared in Swyftlandre. The big question is How, upon the freeing of the souls, many of the Shinigami Population had died (Probably due to the fact that their lifespans had been increased whilst the Shinigami's had written their names in the notebook.) but only those that had killed in Swyftlandre to increase their lifespan. There is one simple answer to this, a Shinigami has secretly been working to open the Soul Rush and release the Soul's of those long dead. Maybe to kill the Shinigami's or just to entertain himself with the affairs of the Human World. Either way, the Shinigami King has assured all that if the culprit is caught then he will be executed, although there is no-one searching for this culprit, as can be expected from the Shinigami.

Regardless, I will be keeping a close eye on what goes on with the Human World in the following days. A great deal of knowledge can be drawn from this, I'm sure.
-He who has no Name

The following RP's will detail the lives of two of the players each time. One based on my own decisions and the other based on the words provided. I hope you enjoy the stories I have to come.
Last edited by Physical State of Mu in Swyftlandre on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cup of Harmony Puppet of Swyftlandre.

Svengarda
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Svengarda » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:58 pm

*Timo Lathi and Reko Saari are the two newest players in the squad, and are noted for their joking and sillines at all hours* In this excerpt from a hotel listening device, their first night as team members is recorded* (Italic is Saari, Bold is Lathi)

*Crash*

*Bump*

*Crash**Bump*

"oh sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" *crash*

"Oh god, oh god! sh*t sh*t sh*t!"

*Door opens*

"WHAT THE F*CK?" What are you doing? Why are all the cups on the floor. More importantly, where did you get all those cups?"

"Everyone else on the floor."

"Did they know you took the cups"

"No they did not"

"Take them back..and get out of the corner"

"No"

"Don't make get the mop"

"No"

*Reko walks into the room*

*rummaging through cupboards*

"I swear I will do this"

"Bite me"

"*sigh* OK, you have been warned"

"Fight me"

*Crash* *Bang* *Splodge*

"*cough* F*ck! You attack a teenager with a mop. What ARE you?"

"It's 2:30, why aren't you asleep, we play tomorrow night?"

"PLAYIN' CUP SOLDIERS"

"What did you do? Hit them with a tactical nuclear strike?"

"Bag of footballs"

"Well, we'll have to get this mess cleaned up"

"Call a maid"

"You're kidding"

"Ah, but the maid is already here"

"What?"

*Timo stands up, and lightly places a maid's tiara on his head*

"I am, never, going to get used to you"...
[align=center]Winner of 49th Baptism of Fire

Apox
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Prologue

OOC Notes: This is set about 2 weeks after the pre-tournament RP. I've only mentioned two goalscorers, Chris Maarsden (who scores two for Apox), and Fernando Doutt for Azox. Azox can choose the others. EDIT: Actually my goalscorers are Chris Maarsden x2, Fran Gracie, Jennie Scott and John Carpenter.

Troubles Begin

Aaron arrived and slumped down on his desk, now becoming increasingly full of papers and statistics with he was compiling into a three month report on the state of sport in Apox. Mental stuff. After a short while of battling the report, he decided that what he really needed was a brew and a chance to wake up in front of one of the TV's at the front of the room.

After a short walk to and from the small kitchenette around the hall outside the office, he slumped in front of the TV, to find highlights of the exciting 5-3 victory over Azox, with comment and the long unfunny jokes to how similar the countries names were, and how teams would expect to face the wrong country blah blah blah. Enough of that nonsense, as he settled down to watch Chris Maarsden's second goal of the game, with was a proper cracker, he had to admit.

Steven rushed in from a cabinet meeting, muttering something about increasing the security around matches with the heightened terrorist threat. Aaron frowned, 'Apox doesn't really have terrorist threats, he thought to himself,' and finished in time to see Fernando Doutt score Azox's second. Reg looked up from his work, which Aaron had noticed, never really got done.

"Oh great game, that, was jumping up and down in me seat," he roared, overly loudly for the confined settings. "Got a bit worried when in went 3-2 to us, I must admit though." Aaron agreed before getting back up and returning to his desk, to continue wrestling with his report.

John Ashburton sat at his expansive desk, whilst a steady flow of people and emails came in, all of them, begging for his attention. It was difficult enough to run a country, how was he supposed to deal with these extras. His didn't have a clue how Lord Winklebottom had dealt with it for however many years he was in power, was it 15?

Anyway, after despatching the junior secretary to the energy minister's chief of staff over whether to install 4 wind turbines in a bit of sea somewhere, he turned to the important business of the day.

Terrorism.

After the police special branch had uncovered the start of a plot which seemed to lead to an enormous terrorist operation, he had reason to be concerned. He wasn't sure where they would strike, and when, but what he did know was that it needed to be dealt with. Immediately. The terrorist information uncovered so far was scanty, however, it was incredibly accurate, and it was being dealt with on a need to know basis, with only him, Lord Winklebottom (his minister of home affairs) and Will Taunton (head of the special police) knowing.

It wasn't enough though, and he could feel something bad coming, however, he couldn't tell what.
Last edited by Apox on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Runners-up: CoH 58, World T20 Championships V, Campionato Esportiva XII
Third: Campionato Esportiva XIII
Fourth: Campionato Esportiva VII & XV
Baptism of Fire 50, Cup of Harmony 56, World Cup 69, World Cup 73, World Cup 82
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

Sargossa
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Sargossa » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Continued from here

Sinistran Coast, Southern Atlantian Oceania. A while ago . . .

The Neptuno Oceanographic Research Institute jutted out across the bay like a steel carbuncle. A bewildering array of cranes, jetties, warehouses, laboratories and all many of high tech equipment that few pretended to understand were housed in and around its shiny expanse. But that was only the tip of a rather expensive iceberg as beneath the public face of the research institute a far more secret facility lay hidden beneath the waves.

Vast amounts of resources had been poured into the underwater compound, codenamed ‘Scylla’, largely thanks to the paranoid delusions of the Vyntra regime as they allowed their fear of the dread lady Viannor to run rampant. Nothing was off limits as they sought any kind of edge, be it technological or something more arcane.

“Out of the way. Bloody move!” A uniformed figure bellowed at two maintenance men as he charged along the gantry. His booted feet clattered down the steps to the main chamber. Colonel Sienna smoothed down his uniform as he went, ahead of him three squads of the facility’s defence force attempted to put themselves into something resembling parade ground discipline. The centre of the chamber was dominated by a long and narrow body of water, dark and rippling. While the Neptuno served as a visible front door Scylla had an altogether more secretive back entrance.

The water churned and bubbled as a sleek, black structure slowly emerged from the deep. A large white star bedecked the side of the jet black conning tower as the rest of the submarine’s bulk filled the pool, long and sleek like some monstrous undersea predator. The Colonel watched impatiently as a mechanised ramp extended itself and a boarding party from the sub set foot into the facility proper. He snapped off a smart salute to the suited dignitary that led the group.

“Vice Minister, this is an unexpected pleasure. Had we known of your arrival . . .”

“You would have been prepared?” Isoto Calth finished the thought. He was the Imperial Autocracy’s Vice Minister of Sport, focusing on grassroots development and the occult. And he wasn’t in the best of moods. He glanced around. “Given the money that went into this site I was expecting something . . . more.”

The colonel swallowed a sharp retort. I suppose criticism comes easier than craftsmanship he thought to himself. Three ranks of soldiery managed a barely passable honour guard as Sienna fell into step alongside the Minister as they headed towards the steps that led into the main body of Scylla. “Can I ask the reason for your visit?”

“I’m here to put you back on schedule.”

Sienna blanched slightly but kept pace. “I can assure you sir that the device will be operational as planned.”

“The Autokrator does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.”

This time Sienna did stop in his tracks. He rounded on the Minister. “But he asks the impossible.” The colonel’s spoke in hushed tones as he caved to the temptation to disbosom his problems. “The soul furnace is unquenchable; the sacrifice’s unending just to keep that thing powered. The nightmere child no longer respects the naughty step. And that Voodoo Wedding? I lost twelve of my best. And had to close two entire levels while we chased down those bastard Loas. I need more men.”

“Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives.”

This time the colonel’s pallor matched the white of his epaulettes. “The Autokrator’s coming here?”

“That is correct colonel.” Calth’s grin was as sickly as it was unsettling. “And he is most displeased by your apparent lack of progress.”

Sienna tried to swallow. Suddenly the collar of his uniform seemed several sizes smaller than usual. “We shall double our efforts.” He managed, hoping it hadn’t sounded as unconvincing as he thought.

“I hope so, colonel, for your sake. The Autokrator is not as forgiving as I am.” He turned back to Sienna, the sickly grin never leaving his face. “Now, let’s see the device that's going to solve all our sporting woes shall we?”
Champions: Cup of Harmony 41 / Di Bradini Cup 13 / Copa Rushmori V / Copa Rushmori XIV / Copa Rushmori XX / Copa Rushmori XXXVIII / Copa Rushmori XXXIX
Sargossa at the Olympics

" . . . those dictatorship-loving thundertwats . . ."

Western cuba
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Absolutely Excusable
Depressing opening loss for Western Cuba, leaves the rest of the Cup of Harmony questionable
By: Felipe Herrera
WCSN.com

Nobody expected it, I'm not even sure the Hutt River national team did. They was perhaps one of the most embarrassing matches I have ever witnessed played by the national team. Not only should of we won this game, we should of demolished Hutt River.

Instead were leaving the game with a 1-0 loss and a huge missed opportunity on three points. This isn't world cup qualifying, we don't have at least ten games to go, we have three more. And we can't mess up on anyone one of them. With two of them featuring opponents like West Angola and Sargossa, if we play like we did yesterday, we'll go away from the pitch crying.

We by no means have a great history in the Cup of Harmony, this is a random statistic popping up out of my head, but I think we have like two or three wins in two Cup of Harmony appearances, we average around or less than one win per Cup of Harmony we attend, just a terrible statistic.

I want the players to read this so they can realize how awful they played yesterday, so hopefully Cayo Vargas happens upon this before the game tonight to show his players how much bs they were filled with.

This team has been ranked in the 60s the last few World Cups and Cup of Harmonys, and by now means are we a 60th ranked team. On certain days we play like a top 25 team, however yesterday we played like 11 boys playing a pickup game in a Havana slum who had never touched a ball in there lives, but actually, that comparison is probably a little too kind.

I'm sorry but I almost cried when Tito Moreno missed an open shot on goal, not only once but twice! And don't even get me started on the second one, slipping before taking the break-away shot and falling on your face, maybe it would be a good idea to sit some of these players to serve as a slap to the face.

When I think of it, that's a great idea. Sit Moreno, De Santa, Santos, Ruiz and some other players and replace them with guys off the bench. Because I know several of those games are waiting for there chance to shine. Take that into consideration Vargas.

Now, Hector Diaz I thought you were hired to coach Armando Santos yesterday, not to make him worse! I know the defense was terrible, but Santos looked lost as well in his box. Someone watching the game would of thought he was mute, that's how quiet he was. And when Talkie Toaster, (yes that is his name, or should I say toaster), took that terrible shot in the 62nd minute, it went right through the hands of Santos.

Now I'm not placing the game on your hands Santos, the whole team is at fault. But come on, I think you can stop a shot from a toaster. Was that even a toaster? I'm still confused, so this team had a toaster, some alien species, several cats, and service robots on its team? Were these guys dressed up in costumes or something? How did we lose to these guys, they sound like an absolute joke of a team.

The said thing is though, we were the bigger joke yesterday. We flopped yesterday, we self-destructed. I've had enough, we better impress in tonight's game against Warkus. I'm tired of watching us lose in games were expected to win. After watching the B team play at the friendly cup, and us lose last night, I almost lost hope in the national team.

Western Cuba has another chance tonight, they better beat Warkus to a pulp, or things are going to start to get real ugly.
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Falconwhereveryouare
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Falconwhereveryouare » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm

The Eagle's Eye
Best piece of paper East of Aels!
SPORTS
Biro-leaking

By Otis Birmingham

Well, that wasn't how we wanted to start the Cup of Harmony. A nation who's FA admits that their team is terrible and suffered a massive exodus of fans just thrashed the Falcons. And it was a team of criminals. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to send a team of CRIMINALS to an international football game?! Whoever it was should be dragged out into the street and shot, I tell you. And the shooter shouldn't be sent to an international football game. Because then he'd be a criminal. And that type of people has no place in such sophisticated places such as the Tricorn Arena of Spit, Wight. The classy facade was designed by a famous Polarian architect, we hear, and shows that brilliant sleek, simplistic style that is very common in the northern cities of Falconwhereveryouare. One of the best places to suffer a horribly unexpected and humiliating loss, I'd say.

The match itself was a mess. The Falcons have played in Wight before, in the qualifiers of World Cup 61, when they lost to the home team 2-1. But it was apparently long enough ago that they had forgotten the playing environment, and the slightly sulfurous air keeping them off-balance. The criminals, on the other hand, seemed to be fairly used to bad air quality. Probably from the time spent in prison. Scoring was opened when a bad pass, courtesy of McClain, gave possession to Jane Wass (she took a wizz on the lawn of their president! Why the hell is she representing their country, if she obviously doesn't respect the government!?) who sent it up to Peter Yook (admittedly an actually football player, but was cited with the crime of "Failure to score goals"). Yook would dump it in past Lann without much trouble and things looked bleak right from the get-go. Yook would follow up with another goal just a scant few minutes later, due mostly to Key having a rare moment of being a knob and leaving a gaping hole for him to advance through. Jarrel managed to make the match seem slightly competitive by redirecting a (terrible) Dempsy shot into the Birolikan goal, but any notion of a comeback was dashed when Yook finished off his hatrick by converting a corner delivered (doughnut-lover) Hayley Rekkler.

Falconwhereveryouare - 1
Jarrel, 54'
Birolia - 3
Yook, 20', 23', 64'

High Heels
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby High Heels » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 pm

From the journal of 20-year-old starting keeper Kaisa Cuban:

Well, it was too much to hope for to steal points off Mapletish twice running. We got that 1-1 draw off them in Charleston in the Zion Financial cup, but they raised their game here and we were almost but not quite ready to match up. Too bad that a well-played loss is still a zero. But we can compete in this group, and nobody's really expecting us to do much as the bottom seed.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT JADED?

Kaisa paused after her rather forceful underline, set her pen down with a click, and let her thoughts roam back to the World XI match in Veszprém . . .

Throughout the whirlwind appearance events conspired one after another. Margaret herself seemed to delight in keeping her from any chance to talk with him. A couple of Hi-hellos, the occasional shouted good job, and a feeling that he was just as uncomfortable as she was. Even when she went in for him during the match it was a quick exchange. "Good job out there. "Yeah, good luck." So when she came off after the narrow win and took the tunnel into the clubhouse, she wasn't quite ready to find him in her path.

Aranora Jaded broke the silence. "Well played out there."

Kaisa bit her lip. "It only took me three goals to settle down."

"I'm serious. You looked good out there in extra time."

"Thanks." She paused. In for a penny, in for a stiletto. "Listen, uh, can we talk?"

"Aren't we talking now?" But before Kaisa could take offense Aranora stammered a follow-up. "Sure, well, I mean . . ." And he smiled.

Her courage thus bolstered, she suggested a bite to eat at a place not far from the grounds. And they went off, talked about nothing in particular, and had what seemed to be a good time. Even when she started to pick up the tab.

Well, just because he didn't call doesn't mean he's not interested, I know that much now.

And Kaisa started to look up Vilita's World Cup schedule. We'll get a bye day. If the calendar works out, do we surprise him or not?
Champions of the 23rd Di Bradini Cup!
Second: Di Bradini Cup 22. Third: Baptism of Fire 49.
Quarterfinalists: Cup of Harmony 55.
Diagram of the Arcology

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

New Montreal States wrote:Group C
Audioslavia 1–1 Maklohi Vai at New Mariner Pitch, Philemon Referee: Harold Johnson, The FSSO
Geisenfried 0–0 Slembana at Stade Ville-Marie, Ville-Marie Referee: Sébastien Ducharme, New Montreal States

"And the Vaian's are down with but a minute to go. Here's Makanopalani on the right side. Got a control on the left foot. Jerks to this left, setting it up SHOT! GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! Tumo Makanopalani strikes in the 89th minute! Don't be frightened of clichés, Maklohi Vai, because this underdog coming back is all yours! I must disbosom to you that I never thought this would happen!"- Uloano Ropakalanai on the air with the call.

A truly grand day for Maklohi Vai indeed at the end, but it appeared for most of the match that wasn't going to be the case. The Vaian offense had previously had only 2 shots on goal, and very few offensive opportunities besides that. Wim Van Wildernis of Audioslavia scored in the 11th minute to put the favorites up early, but the game devolved into stagnation after that. The two teams were pricked and prodded by their coaches to attempt to get them to mingle, similar to an awkward voodoo wedding, but it appeared there was little adrenaline to be had. It was, however, quite a bit of an actor's day, as both teams executed convincing flops throughout the match, with each drawing some sort of reprimand to the opposing team. Despite walking away with only one point, Maklohi Vai appeared pleased with their performance. Makanopalani said, "We didn't have our best offense going today. We played staunch enough defense, I guess, that eventually we were bound to get a good opportunity. I'll acknowledge that criticism comes easier than craftsmanship, and today's craftsmanship was particularly difficult, but the craftsmanship is far more rewarding than the criticism."

With that, this is reporter Lumao Polunokapai signing off. Good night, Kolo Lahi.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Ossidiacqua
Envoy

Founded: Sep 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ossidiacqua » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Alessandro Finiguerra was known for smiling. He was always smiling. 'The grin feared by keepers up and down the league' as read one particularly verbose column.

He was smiling when he was picked up by Polarian scouts and transferred to the Northbrook Academy aged just fourteen years old. He was smiling when he got his first run out for Northbrook Diamonds at the age of seventeen. He was smiling when he scored his first ever professional goal at the ages of seventeen and a bit against Jan Mayen Islanders.

He was smiling when he got his first international call up for the nation of his birth. He was smiling when he ran out off the bench for his first cap last cycle. He was smiling when he scored his first goal, and the next one, and the next, and the next, and the next. He was still smiling when he was promoted to the starting line-up.

He was smiling when la Renaissance beat Audioslavia twice, when they drew against Mytannion, and when they beat Blouman Empire in the qualifying group. He was even smiling when late manager Alessio Cardinale was killed in error in New Montreal States. It was about that point that he was tested for nerve damage in his face.

One diagnosis later, he was cleared to play in the Cup of Harmony squad, eerie grin and everything.

He was smiling when his strike partner Angel Capobianco scored in the first few minutes, and he was smiling even broader when he added the second after fifteen minutes. He was still smiling when Schmitz, Dellapae, and Williams had all scored for Blouman Empire - though, as with Cardinale's case, that may not have been strictly intentional.

Even late in the second half, with the opposition strike force teasing him mercilessly and the opposition fans doing likewise about his constant grinning and the recent death of his previous manager, he was still smiling. Just, through gritted teeth. Still smiling, he approached the chief of taunts and swung a fist, having reached the end of his cheerful grinning tether. The Blouman striker ducked, missing the punch entirely, but the referee saw all and sent off Finiguerra for violent conduct.

Smiling, it appeared to all that Finiguerra was protesting his innocence.

But you don't argue with referees, even in Ossidiacqua. And especially if the referee happens to be a bear.

The Blouman players joined Finiguerra in his grinning as he walked off the pitch. But, unlike Finiguerra, they were grinning on the other side of their faces when Capobianco picked up the slack and scored two late goals to give la Renaissance a first win in the Cup of Harmony. Finiguerra's smile was genuine enough then. He would be sitting out the next match against Azox, sure enough, but at least he'd be cheerful about it.

We presume. Not like we could tell otherwise.
The Former Oasirican Republic of Ossidiacqua - Pop. 87,500,000
Capital: Sant'Elia - Demonym: Acquan - Trigramme: OSD
Runner-Up: Cup of Harmony 56
"If Found, Please Return to Time and Space"
Puppet of Polar Islandstates

Azox
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Azox » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:04 pm

A close first half turns into a not so close end.

3-2 at half time, thanks to a pair of Goals from Fernando Doutt, but Apox' Chris Maarsden slammed home 2 himself in the first half, coupled with Marlon Vetta's lalst in the 17th minute that opened the scoring binge. Trailing by only a goal, it seemed that the Angelwolves would have at least a fair shot at a draw, but goals from Dravid Scott and Will Fich in the first 15 minutes, ended any hope of stealing a point from this match. Lilia Lasky scored the final goal in the 2nd minute of injury time to make it 5-3.

Up next, Azox will face Ossidiacqua, 4-3 winners earlier in the day over the Blouman Empire.

Cuboneland
Secretary

Founded: Aug 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuboneland » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 pm

The CuboneTropolis Tribune

Underdog Raging Cubones Triumph Against Favorite Equestrian States

In a surprising turn of events, Cuboneland has managed to upset the 2nd in group Equestrian States in the first round of the group stage of the Cup of Harmony 53.

The game began as many thought it would, with Equestrian States scoring in the 6th minute of the game, with an amazing shot by Thunderlane. It actually touched Tim Asha's hands, but it bounced off them at an angle into the goal. Cuboneland's once solid defense had folded like wet tissue paper under the Equestrian pressure. That pressure continued throughout the next twenty minutes, but eventually Jordan Hannibal, the newly returned center of Cuboneland, managed to get the ball to Alex Jolt for a wide open shot at the 32 minute mark, which barely made it past High Soarin.

The Equestrians seemed a little put off by the goal, but they came right back kicking, literally. This time it was Equestrian forward Fire Dash who made it through Cuboneland's defense, scoring their second goal at 44 minutes.

The Cuboneland players seemed determined after the half, with Niles Ennui on his game, letting no one get past him. A fantastic steal by Ennui led to a drive to the goal that ended with Icarus Tokugawa scoring. This was at 57 minutes. The teams were tied, and the tensions ran high. Narrow saves on both teams' part seemed to build up until Alex Jolt, at the 84th minute, managed to get it right past High Soarin for the goal that won the match.

I don't think anyone expected this. We even stated that Equestrian States would "most likely stomp all over our faces." Equestrian States' sports network also stated that Cuboneland was " three easy points" for their campaign. Cuboneland will not lie down and let the higher ranks stomp all over our faces. We are Cuboneland, and we will give it our all!

West Angola
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby West Angola » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Over a hundred years ago, West Angola elected as King one Jan I, who defended his country with skill and courage against Angola as the aggressive eastern neighbor attempted to reassert its dominance over its wayward son. Seeing the capable and shrewd leadership of one Jan, the citizens of West Angola elected his son to succeed him, and soon the House of Jan became the closest thing a nation with an elected monarch can have to a royal family. For a century, the House of Jan ruled West Angola, with each son being elected to follow his ancestors as King. However, Jan III’s administration was plagued with scandal, and that of his son, Jan IV, was no better. Desperate for change, the people swept the Reform Party into a majority in the Parliamentary elections just before Jan’s death. However, the Reformers proved to be just as bad as the Old Guard they had supplanted, and the two nearly tore the nation into pieces as they fought for control.

Now fearing for their country’s future even more than before, the people elected another member of the House of Jan, putting the youthful and idealistic August II into office. August was a true reformer, he despised the corruption of his father and grandfather, and sought a return to the days when the West Angolan Monarchy commanded respect throughout the region. Unfortunately, the Constitution forbade August from acting without Parliament’s approval in many matters, and he knew the warring factions there would never permit him. Accordingly, he devised a desperate plan to circumvent Parliament and save the country before it was too late. Needing an ally, he turned to Peter Warren, the coach of the newly revitalized West Angolan football team. Warren agreed to distract the people so August could make the necessary reforms, and departed for the Forty-Fifth Baptism of Fire in high spirits.

Sadly, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Young August quickly found the allure of tyranny more tantalizing than the nobility of reform, and he used the leeway Warren was giving him to make himself a dictator. Coaxing rival members of Parliament to Astograth to attend the Baptism of Fire, August destroyed the Namibe airport and trapped them overseas. Now acting through a malleable Parliament who voted to disregard the rules of quorum, August granted himself far-reaching and nearly absolute power.

Unfortunately for August, he was opposed by the one man who knew of his plans: Peter Warren. August moved quickly to silence Warren, and a series of events involving a car accident which cut short the career of the keeper, Phillip Garren; as well as several late-night kidnappings and beatings, culminated in Warren’s assassination on the field of the final 3-0 loss to Cascratia. Returning from Astograth, with all save Garren aboard, the plane was crashed with no apparent survivors by August’s agent on the team, Thomas Nasser. Despite this, Luke Parrish survived, and joined the fledgling resistance to August’s new reign of terror.

As World Cup 58 began, the team, now coached by Phillip Garren, journeyed to Andossa San Mitre Vegan to take part. Under August’s watchful eye, the team did as well as can be expected to a new team in their first international competition, finishing seventh in their group. Back in West Angola, resistance was mounting. Luke Parrish had quickly risen to the top of the freedom fighters, and, aided by citizens of Yesopalitha who were granted the ability to peer into the future, succeeded in taking down August and ending his reign near the end of Qualifying.

The citizens of West Angola proceeded to do the most unprecedented and free-thinking thing they’d done since the very first monarchical election: they elected a king not of the House of Jan. Luke Parrish, the last man in the world who wanted to be king, was prevented from refusing by the Constitution, and stepped unwillingly into the job. His reign was marked with opposition from terrorists answering to the exiled August, a man whose existence was frustratingly denied by the news media.

Now, the hopes of the House of Jan ride with a mob. If the unruly mass of angry citizens and mercenaries can seize the palace, they will restore the House of Jan as monarchs, and August as the likely dictator, ushering in a period of repression never before seen in West Angolan history. Why do I tell you this? Because it is all going to end in three days’ time. August and Parrish have fought each other for twenty years, and only one of them is going to walk away from this encounter. Who am I? The time has not yet come to disbosom my identity. For now, I am the watcher, the eternal spectator, and I am watching this battle with interest…

The hundred year-old gates of the Royal Palace had stood firm for the entirety of that span, and had been reinforced throughout the years to make them all but impervious to damage. However, on this day, with a terrible crash, they fell. As the twin monoliths crumbled inward, August waved his army forward, and the mob surged into the courtyard with a mighty roar. August allowed the crowd to envelop him before he advanced, knowing that the Royal Guards would be waiting inside. It would do no good to be killed by a worthless lowborn after having come so close to reclaiming his birthright.

Within the grounds, the Captain of the Royal Guard watched the mob begin to snake its way up the path to the Palace. Raising a walkie-talkie to his lips, he clicked the button down and said softly, “Target approaching chokepoint one, Groups Alpha, Beta, and Delta prepare to execute, acknowledge when ready.” The three groups signaled their readiness, and after a few seconds, the Captain tapped the button again, “Fire on my mark. Three, two, one, mark.” With a thunderous roar, machine guns and small arms opened up on the group, slashing into it and cutting down many of those who had already entered the palace grounds.

Panic broke out amid August’s ranks, and the army appeared on the verge of breaking when someone with soldiering experience lobbed an incendiary grenade towards the defenders. Concealed as they were within a nest of dry brush, the men cooked alive, and their screams could be heard at the palace without the aid of a radio. Other members of the mob followed the example, and soon twelve good men were dead in one of the worst ways possible. Urging his army forward, August remained in the center of the roiling mass of humanity, protecting himself from further surprises like the one at the gate.

The army of August continued its progress towards the gate, now lobbing incendiaries and setting fires manually along the way. The effect was that many of the waiting Royal Guards were flushed from their posts and killed, but also that the once-immaculate grounds of the Royal Palace were turned into a scorched wasteland. Regretting the destruction of his garden, August continued with the group, offering encouragement to the leaders as they went. The front doors of the Palace were now just a couple hundred yards away, and snipers in the windows began firing down into the mob.

Scrambling for cover, August’s rebels watched as their tanks came up into position, sniper bullets pinged off the thick armor, and the strategy for the doors was much the same as it had been for the gate. Pound away until they come crashing down, then swarm into the Palace and kill everyone inside. August risked giving away his position, but needed to remind his rather undisciplined troops of the plan, “Kill everyone inside! No looting until the entire palace is secure, then each man is entitled to one piece! Leave Parrish alive, I will kill him myself!”

Within the Palace, groups of guards were stationed throughout to set ambushes establish chokepoints. The Palace had been designed with defense in mind, and the curving, narrow hallways were perfect for holding off a large force of attackers. The Captain was in the King’s chambers, briefing him on the situation when he heard the sniper fire begin.

“The mob must have reached the door. If they follow their pattern, they’ll bombard it until it collapses, then rush in. We’re waiting inside, and should be able to hold them off for a while, but I don’t know if we can do it forever. There are just too many of them, and hardly any of us left. My best men were killed outside, and they’ve given no quarter thus far.”

Parrish reached out and clasped the Captain’s hand, “I have complete faith in you, Captain. There is no one else I’d rather have defending the Palace right now.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Then the tanks began firing, and Parrish’s next words were drowned out as the Captain ran to see to the final preparations.

Garren and Warren had been gifted with handshakes and backslaps galore following their 4-2 win over Warkus, but the two remained somber even throughout an excited (if teetotal) victory celebration. Both had heard the latest reports from Namibe, and both knew that August’s rebels had broken into the Royal Palace itself.

“It doesn’t look good for Luke at all. I’m worried, Isaac.”

“I’m worried too, but we can’t afford to get distracted. Our worrying won’t change a thing. The real question is, do we tell the team?”

“I don’t see the point. They’ll find out on their own anyway, and our telling them won’t change a thing.”

“Okay. I’m going to bed, I may not be allowed to worry, but I really don’t feel like celebrating.”

“No arguments here.”
Last edited by West Angola on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95
Fourth Place: Cup of Harmony 59; Runner-Up: Cup of Harmony 55; Champion: Cup of Harmony 57

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Cup of Harmony 54 Preview

Once again the All Greens find themselves competing for a Cup of Harmony title. After winning Cup of Harmony 51, and losing to hosts New Montreal States during the previous Final, hopes are high that Darmen will win their second title. Placed in Group C, Darmen will face two familliar opponents, and two opponents with no history against the All Greens.

Audioslavia
Having faced once before in the group stage of Cup of Harmony 51, the All Greens lead the all-time series. The 2-0 victory, which saw Luca Cormio and Tor Tong Lee score the two goals to win the match. The Audioslavian squad is completely different from the one that played against the All Greens no more than seven months ago, but this can be attributed to fluid time. In fact, for the Audioslavians, twelve years have passed since Darmen hoisted the Cup of Harmony. Wierd!

Geisenfried
The All Greens have not faced the germanic nation from Atlantian Oceania before. But Tim O'Donahaue is confident that the All Greens will claim victory. "We've seen this team on film before, and we know what they're capable of." The All Greens plan to focus on keeping Eric Reiher in check, a potent striking threat from midfield.

Slembana
We've played them once before, and won 3-0. Despite their claims that they dominated the match, you really can't lose by the score of 3-0 and dominate, can you? Nope, didn't think so. Oh, and there's some chick on their team called Val Kylx, apparently he's another "self proclaimed best player in the world." Hey, stop laughing, it's not nice.

Maklohi Vai
Don't know, don't care. The All Greens should be able to claim an easy victory here, so fans aren't too worried.

All in all, it looks to be a pretty easy road to the knockout stage of the Cup of Harmony. The matches against Slembana and Maklohi Vai will be easy victories, while Geisenfried and Audioslavia will present harder challenges. It'll be fun to watch, and looking at the schedule, you'll notice that the competition will get easier with every match. Tim O'Donahaue will have to find a way to keep his team from becoming complacent.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Theme
Fenris Sports Corner
"Hello. I'm Logan Dale with the Fenris Sports Corner. The Cup of Harmony has set off with a bang. In Jedi8246's group is a variety of teams, both bad and good. Included is the Mapletish team, who were in our qualifying group in the World Cup. With one game down, the Wyverns have tied with Zandistan. A fair start to the game. We are underestimated by everyone in the group ranked higher than us. Despite the fact that we have tied Valanora, our team has yet to return to the high opinion of old. We will face High Heels next. Who lost to Mapletish. We will get the next win and charge forward. This group will go to our team. More after the break."
Official Member of the Fall of Gods RP Council
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):
Economic issues: +9.53 right
Social issues: -7.91 libertarian
Foreign policy: -7.32 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +0.92 conservative

Kinitaria
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinitaria » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Wight. Cup of Harmony. Two concepts which did not go together very well in the minds of all those whose allegiance was with the blue and yellow of Kinitaria. Although the previous Cup of Harmony was technically supposed to be hosted by Turori, they didn't have enough suitable stadiums to do so, and had delegated half of the tournament out to other nations in Atlantian Oceania. Kinitaria had found themselves drawn in the Wightling portion of the tournament, and so made the long trip north across the region. They'd made an excellent start, beginning in style with a 4-1 demolition of Audioslavia, and they'd raced into a 3-0 lead against the Arcadian Islands when disaster struck. Most reports attribute a loose flare - the kind often burned by Kinitar fans - with starting the blaze. The Kinitar Football Federation, as well as supporters' groups, pin the blame on what they claim was a poorly constructed host stadium. Whatever the case, a fiery inferno quickly gripped the temporary gantry at the Tricorn Arena, which contained thousands of Kinitars. Miraculously, there were no serious injuries from the incident, although there was no choice but to call off the game.

To add insult to injury, Wight would later dump Kinitaria out of the tournament on penalties in Turori.

Now, following an agonising 1-0 playoff defeat to Taeshan, it was back to the Cup of Harmony for Kinitaria. The draw had been made, the venues confirmed, and they were heading back to Spit, Wight - and back to the Tricorn Arena. For manager Kristijan Evinov, who had not been with the squad in the previous campaign, it promised to be a new and possibly traumatic experience.

"Right," he addressed his charges at the last team meeting before leaving for the tournament, "I've got the schedule here, we're going to be in a place called Spit, in Wight." He paused briefly and frowned, as though he thought Spit was a weird name for a city. "You'll know the place well, I take it, because of the last Cup of Harmony? Great, that should give us a bit of an advantage over everyone else."

This line of thinking is also known as 'blind optimism', and some of the players made their feelings known.

"It's a complete hellhole," complained the flashy winger Leon Cantacuzino. "Awful half-finished stadium, the hotel was falling to bits, the training ground was a patch of barren land-"

"It's a grey, drab, dangerous country," chimed in Lupan Mihalcič, prolific striker for both Mi'ato City and Kinitaria. There were some nods of assent amongst the rest of the squad.

"Right, well..." hesitated Evinov, "you know what it's like. The rest of the teams in the group won't. At least you'll know what's coming. And I've heard that the Wightling authorities have tried to do the place up a bit now that they're hosting it in their own right. Besides, I've been reassured that the new stadiums they've put up aren't going to catch fire." Evinov continued to show his optimistic streak.

It wasn't as if there was any provision for a team to forfeit - nor were any of the squad seriously considering backing out of the tournament - so, the 23 players, one manager, numerous team staff and assorted press members once again made the journey north. For those squad members who had been to Wight previously - almost the entire squad, less the manager and a handful of youth players - it was just as they remembered it. The bleak, cold, desolate wasteland stretched uninvitingly out in front of them. Their footballing destiny would be decided here, although most of the squad couldn't help but feel that they would rather it was decided somewhere else.

At least there was no problem finding the hotel this time. The memory of traipsing around the streets of Spit in search of a nameless hotel was still a familiar one to the Cup of Harmony 53 veterans. It's not the kind of memory that makes you feel warm and happy inside. Fortunately, someone at the Federation had helpfully thought to provide a map this time, so it was less than ten minutes before the assembled squad found themselves standing outside of the " OT L A ", a fine establishment which offered a large amount of single rooms with "hot or cold running water" (plumbing problems), as well as "bed or breakfast" (budget issues). Well, thought the manager to himself, it'll have to do. We won't be here for any more than seven games, as a maximum.

Following registration at the hotel reception, the team received the traditional briefing - no boozing, no women, no late nights, and so on. Presumably, such activities could be considered less advisable in Wight than they would anywhere else. With that, it was off for a highly recommended rest before beginning tournament preparation the next day. They could but hope that the Federation had sourced some good training facilities - some grass would be a huge bonus, as would goals. And then on to the business of the tournament. Expectations were high, and despite their location, each one of the squad was ready to go out there and play out of their skin.
Technocratic State of Kinitaria | capital: Mi'ato | RP population: 145 million | demonym: Kinitar
trigramme: KIN | colours: blue and yellow | languages: Kinitar (de facto) and English | island nation | MT
Weather in Mi'ato | Litora | Serenberg

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26

Champions: Baptism of Fire 47 | Hosts: Baptism of Fire 52 (with Legalese), Cup of Harmony 60 (with Kazamatsuri), AOCAF 43

Zandistan
Attaché

Founded: Jul 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zandistan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Domingo had watched the game play out, and the end result was, indeed, not far from expected. The scintillating Zandistani attack had produced goals aplenty, and the up-and-coming-but-mostly-coming defense of Zandistan had allowed free will for the Wyvern strikers to attack the goal. Oh, how Flavio wished to be out on that field. Especially when they were scoring goals, as they did to open the match. Bellucci, in his style, rifled one past a diving Dan Triboult in the 7th minute, and when Radonezh-Muratovich scored a brilliant header off a McRae cross -- Hey! That’s what I’m supposed to be doing! -- to give Zandistan the 2-0 lead before even twenty minutes had gone by, Flavio could take it no longer. He called the coach over, mentioned that he would be right back, and headed toward the lockers.

He hadn’t fully watched, been fully invested in, a game from the bench since his high school freshman year. Sure, he had watched some games during the WCQ62 qualifiers, but his mind was on the Zandito/Zandistani conflict. And he had spent a good year rehabilitating his leg, to find that it was still barely strong enough for him to run. Yes, walking was fine, but running hurt a little, and the doctors did not want to risk him further injury. He could barely restrain himself from running onto the field, and came back to the lockers. Still, Domingo realized his team expected him to be their strong leader, though he could not play. He was co-captain. So Flavio Domingo jogged back out to the bench, just in time to see Melbrue Tangari nearly pull off an amazing dribble move, but end up dispossessed by Sam Leon. Leon quickly laid a feed past Mingot to Kris Hutchenson, and from there the Wyverns made quick work of the Zandistani defense, as all three Hems touched the ball en route to a Manny Hem goal. Still, Zandistan pushed on the attack, and Domingo could almost feel himself participating in the action when van Oolsjoy sprinted down the wing, cut in, and curled a brilliant finesse shot from the corner of the penalty area over Triboult and down into the bottom of the net. Still, this time Flavio was able to go up and cheer with his teammates, rather than sink into his semi-depressed moody state.

Halftime came, and the team returned to the locker room together, eager at their chances after building up a 3-1 halftime lead. Still, as the team shared their joys and enthusiasm in the middle, he couldn’t help but feel separated. He wanted to do his part to help the team, to share in their success, but he hadn’t felt a soccer field for so long, and didn’t know what to do. He did his best to cheer with them, but he could not ignore the pain he felt.

Zandistan made their usual substitution, taking center-back Steen out and inserting Calderón. Domingo had wished Calderón would stay on the bench, as he was one of his closest friends, and they chatted a lot during the games, about what was occurring on the field, or what might be happening at home. Inserting Calderón also proved to be a poor tactical decision. The substitute center back was supposed to be watching Nicolas Hem, but when Wyvern right back Quintus Marks went streaking up the sideline and found space to cross, Nicolas was wide open. The ball settled nicely on his foot into the back of the net.

The scoreline remained 3-2 for a significant while, when Vilisevic decided he needed a substitute. Out came the tired-looking Radonezh-Muratovich, and much to Domingo’s dismay, in went Kirk Waldimer. But Waldimer’s touch failed him on the day. He broke between Dean and Fell, leaving him with only the keeper to beat, but he pushed it wide. Again, he had a shot from inside the penalty area that struck the crossbar. And Waldimer’s struggles were not yet over. For that matter, neither were Calderón’s. Nicolas Hem received the ball from the midfield, and completely burned Calderón off the dribble. Morris-Kalamazoo slid over to prevent Nicolas from attacking the goal unmarked, but Charles Hem snuck through and redirected the pass from his brother into the back of the net with a simple touch. Equalized.

Make no mistake, Domingo was sure he could have won the match for Zandistan had he been in Waldimer’s position. Two more chances for the substitute striker, once in the 88th and once in stoppage time, and both shanked wide. How could he? Vilisevic pondered the idea of switching Bellucci with Waldimer, giving Bellucci a more attacking role, but it was too late to win the match. Chances blown, and Zandistan were left disheartened by a 3-3 draw against a higher ranked side. The team would need to take advantage of their days off before playing High Heels, and Domingo dearly hoped he would be able to play before the tournament ended.

MATCH SUMMARY

Jedi8246 3 - 3 Zandistan

Events
7’ Zandistan GOAL, Travestino Bellucci
18’ Zandistan GOAL, Yuri Radonezh-Muratovich, ASSIST from Jimmy-Phillip McRae
25’ Jedi8246 GOAL, Manny Hem, ASSIST from Charles Hem
37’ Zandistan GOAL, Nikolaas van Oolsjoy
Half - Zandistan SUBSTITUTION, Ing Steen OUT, Josué Calderón IN
57’ Jedi8246 GOAL, Nicolas Hem, ASSIST from Quintus Marks
68’ Zandistan SUBSTITUTION, Yuri Radonezh-Muratovich OUT, Kirk Waldimer IN
81’ Jedi8246 GOAL, Charles Hem, ASSIST from Nicolas Hem

UPCOMING MATCH
Tomorrow: OFF
Next Match: against High Heels (ranked 135th, 5.49 KPB points, 0-0-1, 2 GF, -1 GD)
CHAMPIONS: Baptism of Fire 48

Equestrian States
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Equestrian States » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm

ESPN: Equestrian Sports Programming Network
Uncharacteristic Second Half Slump Dooms Equestrians
By Steve McNotapony

ST. JAMES, NEW MONTREAL STATES - While the Equestrian national team might want to forget their match last night against Cuboneland, they shouldn't. What the team needs now is motivation and momentum, both of which have recently proven to be rarities for the Equestrians. But perhaps the biggest upset last night wasn't the score, rather it was the scoring times.

Throughout the World Cup qualifiers, it was not unusual for the Equestrian States to struggle offensively early on in their matches. This can easily be attributed to the internationally little-known tactics of the Equestrians, tending to prefer to slowly wear out their opponents before going on the attack in the last 30 minutes or so of play. However, the Ponies quickly seemed to deviate from this strategy last night against their lower-ranked foes. Whether this shift was an pre-game decision by the coaches, or a player-initiated change remains unknown, but that is irrelevant. For a time, the more offensive play seemed to benefit the Equestrians, with Thunderlane scoring just six minutes into the match. Thunderlane's goal was the earliest by an Equestrian national team player since the last Cup of Harmony.

But as the first half wore on, the Equestrians seemed to shift back to a more defensive and laid back style. This would prove to be a vital mistake, as lazy coverage by Stronghoof the buffalo allowed Cuboneland's Alex Jolt to take a borderline pass, that could have been called offsides, into the open area in front of the Ponies' goal. The human forward seemed confident that he could easily score on what was essentially a penalty shot, and let fly at the far side of the net, away from High Soarin'. But the pegasi goalkeeper proved his abilities to a degree, managing to get his hooves on what looked like an impossible shot to block. Unfortunately for High Soarin' and for the Equestrian States, his efforts did not stop the ball from making it into the net for the equalizing goal.

The Equestrians seemed to be quite irritated by the Cuboneland goal, and took to the offensive once more. Again, the Ponies deviated from their normal strategy for a short term gain. As in the opening minutes, the Equestrians tore through the Cuboneland defenders, unleashing a barrage of shots upon goalkeeper Tim Asha. Leading the charge was team captain and forward, Fire Dash. Breaking past a couple of Cuboneland defenders, the dark red pegasus rifled a clean shot by Asha with one minute remaining in the half.

Following halftime, the Equestrians came back looking relaxed and at ease while Cuboneland's players were practically emotionless emerging from the tunnel. Reflecting her team's relaxed appearance, Equestrian head coach Twilight Striker subbed-in the internationally untested pegasus defender, Ice Block, for Flitter. This move baffled many Equestrians at the time, and the coach would later admit to it being a costly mistake on her part, seeing as the Ponies' advantage was just a single goal at the time. Minutes into the second half, Twilight Striker was practically forced to pull Stronghoof from the match as the buffalo was given a card for the third time in five matches for the Equestrian national team. In his place, Ironclaw the griffon came onto the pitch before play could restart.

However, despite the fresh players on the field, the Equestrians remained lazy. Once again, this would prove to be a mistake as a sloppy pass by Apple Jack was picked up by Cuboneland's Niles Ennui, who seemed to be displaying more intensity than the entire Equestrian team. Taking advantage of the Equestrian midfielders being out of position, Cuboneland's offense pushed at the Equestrian defenders once more. In the end, Icarus Tokugawa managed to sneak a shot just by High Soarin's hooves and into the net to knot the score at two apiece.

The second equalizer seemed to wake up both sides, and players on both sides of the field began to be more aggressive. Unfortunately, Ironclaw made one tackle a bit too viciously and was handed a yellow card for her troubles. Taking note of their foul count, the Equestrians let up some of their pressure on Cuboneland's defense, deviating again from their typical tactics. The shift would finally prove fatal, and after Andrea Molovi struggled to control a pass, Cuboneland's Alex Jolt seized the ball. Again, High Soarin' tried in vain to stop the shot, but was unable to prevent the ball from arching into the goal.

Now trailing unexpectedly late, the Equestrians seemed to panic rather than presenting a united offensive. When the whistle finally blew to end the upset, all the Equestrians could do was trudge off the pitch with heads hanging and hooves and tails dragging along the ground.

With the loss, the Equestrians' once promising-looking chances in the Cup of Harmony have essentially been crushed. While the upset certainly doesn't doom the Ponies to elimination in the group stage, they will likely need some help to advance. Next up for the Equestrian States is the group favorites of Jeruselem. Originally, this was expected to be a close match that would practically decide the group winner, but now that is in doubt thanks to last night's struggles. However, the Equestrians will likely be motivated by a desire to silence their critics with a strong showing that could set the Ponies back on track.

Equestrian States vs. Cuboneland
2 - Goals - 3
Thunderlane (EQS) ‘6
Alex Jolt (CBL) ‘32
Fire Dash (EQS) ‘44
Icarus Tokugawa (CBL) ‘57
Alex Jolt (CBL) '84
50% - Possession - 50%
24 - Shots - 28
15 - On Goal - 16
7 - Fouls - 5
3 - Corners - 3
4 - Offside - 2
2 - Yellow Cards - 0
Stronghoof (EQS) '49
Ironclaw (EQS) '78
0 - Red Cards - 0
None
83rd World Cup Champions
58th & 59th AOCAF Cup Champions
5x World Cup, 2x Cup of Harmony, 1x Baptism of Fire, 2x World Cup of Hockey, 3x World Baseball Classic, 1x World Bowl, 2x International Basketball Championship Host

New Montreal States
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby New Montreal States » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Group A
Azox 1–3 Ossidiacqua
Milchama 3–2 Apox

Group A              Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Ossidiacqua 2 2 0 0 7 4 +3 6
2 Apox 2 1 0 1 7 6 +1 3
3 Milchama 1 1 0 0 3 2 +1 3
4 Blouman Empire 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
5 Azox 2 0 0 2 4 8 −4 0

Group B
High Heels 2–2 Jedi8246
Saugeais 5–2 Mapletish

Group B              Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Saugeais 1 1 0 0 5 2 +3 3
2 Mapletish 2 1 0 1 5 7 −2 3
3 Jedi8246 2 0 2 0 5 5 0 2
4 Zandistan 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1
5 High Heels 2 0 1 1 4 5 −1 1

Group C
Maklohi Vai 0–2 Geisenfried
Darmen 1–1 Audioslavia

Group C              Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Geisenfried 2 1 1 0 2 0 +2 4
2 Audioslavia 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
3 Darmen 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
4 Slembana 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
5 Maklohi Vai 2 0 1 1 1 3 −2 1

Group D
Cuboneland 1–2 Mesoland
Jeruselem 3–3 Equestrian States

Group D              Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Farfadillis 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Cuboneland 2 1 0 1 4 4 0 3
3 Mesoland 2 1 0 1 3 5 −2 3
4 Jeruselem 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1
5 Equestrian States 2 0 1 1 5 6 −1 1
Last edited by New Montreal States on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WBC 26 champions!
4th place finishers, World Cup 11; 2nd place finishers World Cup 31; Cup of Harmony 53 winners
Co-hosts of World Cup 28 and Cup of Harmony 16 with The Archregimancy; co-hosts of World Cup 64 and Cup of Harmony 54 with Wight; co-hosts of Cup of Harmony 50 with Vilita

Wight
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
New York Times Democracy

CoH-54 Match Day 2

Postby Wight » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Group E
Northern Sunrise Islands 2–0 Free South Califas @ North Lawn, Spit. Referee: Tamworth Gavan, Apox
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega 0–0 Turori @ South Lawn, Spit. Referee: Parley Wilcox, The Babbage Islands

Group E                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Turori 2 1 1 0 3 0 +3 4
2 Northern Sunrise Islands 2 1 0 1 2 3 −1 3
3 Conclespia 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
4 Andossa Se Mitrin Vega 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
5 Free South Califas 2 0 1 1 1 3 −2 1

Group F
Birolika 0–1 Ko-oren @ The Mausoleum, Spit. Referee: Commander Suzdal, The Holy Empire
Kinitaria 2–2 Falconwhereveryouare @ Tricorn Arena, Spit. Referee: Enrique Topete, Aguazul

Group F                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Ko-oren 2 2 0 0 3 0 +3 6
2 Birolika 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
3 Kinitaria 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1
4 Falconwhereveryouare 2 0 1 1 3 5 −2 1
5 Mashiki 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group G
Swyftlandre 2–2 Armed Bears @ The Ramparts, Spit. Referee: Heather Nellis, Cassadaigua
Phoenigetuzstha 1–4 Karditan @ Multitudinous Arena, Despite. Referee: Jaiden Sinclair, Licentiapacisterra

Group G                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Karditan 2 2 0 0 8 1 +7 6
2 Armed Bears 2 0 2 0 4 4 0 2
3 Svengarda 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1
4 Swyftlandre 2 0 1 1 2 6 −4 1
5 Phoenigetuzstha 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0

Group H
Warkus 0–1 Western Cuba @ The Canvasdome, Icke. Referee: Viktor Butala, Kinitaria
Sargossa 0–0 West Angola @ Thin Air Stadium, Pompeii. Referee: Harry Oslon, Falconwhereveryouare

Group H                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 West Angola 2 1 1 0 4 2 +2 4
2 Hutt River 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Western Cuba 2 1 0 1 1 1 0 3
4 Sargossa 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
5 Warkus 2 0 0 2 2 5 −3 0
Last edited by Wight on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::: WIGHT :::
BECAUSE REASONS

Wight
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wight » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:54 pm

BREVITY-ESQUE CREATIVE CHALLENGES
Just for fun or inspiration, there is no disadvantage if you choose to ignore them.

Word of the day, from dictionary.com: Pigeonhole

Phrase of the day, from catchphraseoftheday.com: Try not to become a man of success but a man of value

Interesting book title, from lulu.com: Dear Bob, Dear Betty by Elizabeth C. Wright, if you're interested

Random Oblique Strategy, from joshharrison.net: Consider transitions

Special day today, from daysoftheyear.com: Loosen Up, Lighten Up Day
::: WIGHT :::
BECAUSE REASONS

New Montreal States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Montreal States » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Cup of Harmony 54 Poetry Contest

Starving Artist Weekly, the magazine that understands how you feel when society doesn't, is delighted to announce the CoH 54 poetry contest, open to poets from all nations entered in the CoH. The winners will have their contest entry and up to two other poems of their choice published in Starving Artist Weekly, and will also receive a year's supply of rice and beans, a new winter coat and a new space heater!

Interested poets should write and submit an acrostic, using the letters of your nation as the first letter for each line, as in the entry below:

Now we invite you all to write
Maybe some are better than others at this
Shit gotta post these scores now

We apologise for the last-minute nature of the sample poem. Those responsible have been sacked.

The acrostic should be about the Cup of Harmony; either a paean to how harmonious it is to be playing football together, or a poem explaining how and why your nation is better than every single other nation entered in this tournament and a sure lock to win it all.

The winner will be announced after the final group-stage matchday scores have been posted. Thank you for competing, and we wish nothing but the best of luck to anyone entering the contest!
Last edited by New Montreal States on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WBC 26 champions!
4th place finishers, World Cup 11; 2nd place finishers World Cup 31; Cup of Harmony 53 winners
Co-hosts of World Cup 28 and Cup of Harmony 16 with The Archregimancy; co-hosts of World Cup 64 and Cup of Harmony 54 with Wight; co-hosts of Cup of Harmony 50 with Vilita

Jeruselem
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Jeruselem » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:40 am

Princess Melody Song Dallas (aka Princess Melon Sing Deli in 50 Shades of Gold) and Park Jae Sang

Melody: I'm Princess Melody for Naked News Jeruselem at our first official Cup of Harmony game for this cup. I'm with Park Jae Sang.
Park: Oh hello all
Melody: Results in Group D for death, the Princesses drew 3 all with Equestrian States or the Ponies and Mesoland beat Cuboneland 2-1
Park: Yes, very interesting.
Melody: It was expected Mesoland beat Cuboneland really wasn't it?
Park: Well yes. Based on the ranks.

Melody: We knew the Ponies could play any worse than last game but well they played a lot better.
Park: I guess they had to or the coach might have no job later.
Melody: Well, they played a hell of lot better than the game we watched last time.
Park: It was hard for us as the ponies are quite agile and could outrun us
Melody: A lot of the game was played in the defensive areas. Our gameplan is to control the midfield but the game was mostly played out elsewhere
Park: The Ponies did put a lot of pressure on the small Jeruselem defense

Melody: Small as in ... tallness small.
Park: We seemed to have a lot of trouble with the long range kicks
Melody: Ponies kick the ball very hard I tell ya
Park: We didn't really deal with their style of play well
Melody: There were on paper, a stronger and taller team
Park: Yes they sure tested our ability to deal with headers

Melody: And we did let one or two in ...
Park: Like us, they mainly put in an offensive effort.
Melody: Which meant both goalkeepers had to earn their living today
Park: On the otherhand, they had trouble with our superior ball control
Melody: I don't they came to terms with our tricky passing
Park: That's the hallmark of the Jeruselem game

Melody: Yes, we run around and then pass to someone who the opposition think is just there to distract them
Park: I think we could have won if we had been a bit better with our shooting
Melody: Yes, but I'm sure we had more than 3 goals!
Park: Really?
Melody: I'm sure one crept across the line but wasn't designated a goal.
Park: I think the Princess is always finding fault with referees.

Melody: Me? I just say what I think is wrong.
Park: You complain because ... you like complaining
Melody: There's always things one can find to fix
Park: See ...
Melody: Nevermind ...
Park: I see you're reading 50 shades of Gold.

Melody: Well, I had to find out.
Park: This Princess Melon Sing Deli character or Melon sounds like someone we all know
Melody: Well, yes. This Melon girl sounds like ...
Park: You
Melody: You know I don't paint with underwear on.
Park: I'm not surprised

Melody: I mean, you sweat too much and get itchy anyway
Park: I guess that does have some logic to it
Melody: One big game today. The Sea Dragons played Turori or them Eels and well, nill all
Park: Big blow to the Sea Dragons
Melody: Yes, like us losing 2 points here
Park: Yes that too

Melody: Karditan looking hot with another good win
Park: Yes
melody: Geisenfried hit the winning ways today
Park: As they should
Melody: Saugeais beat rival closest Mapletish 5-2 to head their group
Park: Wish we did that.

Melody: Apparently word of the day is Pigeonhole.
Park: I can't see any pigeons here
Melody: Maybe we Pigeonhole teams too much on this show
Park: You do that a lot
Melody: Hey, that's how I deal with life. Everyone has their own Pigeonhole.
Park: Explains a lot

Melody: Time for us to go and pony off
Park: Gangnam style?
Melody: why not?
Jeruselem's sports achievements
http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=J ... hievements

Land of the Tiger Princesses

Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Andossa Se Mitrin Vega » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 am

OOC- Since it was not otherwise noted, I am posting my poem entry here

The Most Harmonious of Cups

Angst at relegation, inclusion in this most Harmonious of Cups
Nothing in comparison to that Divine Event which we have missed
Damned to the lesser chance for pretentious glory. False bravado
Ominous reminder of a more glorious prize waiting yet to be kissed

Say it to the stars that we should not be here. Forsaken. Outcast
Say it to those who doubt us, We rate ourselves in another class
And yet here we are tossed in with this rabble. This ilk. Forgotten
Such begins the journey to let bitter victory fill overfill our glass

Enigmatic and frustrating, our presence here. And yet we are. Lost
Mundane though it be, this Cup shall be ours alone to hoist in glory
Imperfect reminder of imperfection. Cold symbol of second class
Tragedy - shadows of what could have been. Our eternal sad story

Rise above those who failed to rise to greatness! That is our cry
Inspire ourselves to champion that which produces false praise
Needing such confirmation sickens me. Tears holes in my soul
Victorious we shall be. A trophy as no true champion would raise

Enslaved to this paltry fair, we shall claim it for our third. Fitting
Grinding the weak underfoot and proving our dominance. Fruitless
Agonizing sorrow to wait another cycle to prove ourselves worthy

Poem by Tahlu Sla’trehc
Student at the Vegai Academy of Modern Arts
Last edited by Andossa Se Mitrin Vega on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Champions: AORBC II (Women's Champs); AOHC IV; Cup of Harmony 44, 49, & 54; Baptism of Iron VBrevity Challenge Cup 3
2nd Place: WC64
3rd Place: WC59; WC61WC65
WC Quarterfinals- 53,58,60
Qualified for WC Proper - 27,28,29,30,53,54,56,58,59,60,61,63,64,65
Host: Draggonnii Inviyatii; BoF 17 ; World Bowl XII; BoF43 (with K&P);World Cup 58 (with QPeMA)World Cup 61 (with Valanora)

AO is, as they say, THE PLACE.
Those of you whom we consider friends and respect here on NS are welcome to join us on FB. Simply TG me and We will set it in motion.

Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 am

Mighty team of the South got the end of the rod, coming in with a humiliating 5-2 defeat with the top seed of the group. A dream team as such, nah not really, a team that was formed just before the tournament, what can you expect from them?
Appearing to be one of the stronger teams in the group, anything would be more than exciting to see the team qualify from the group stage into the knockout-stages. Why would anyone undermine that fact?
Patrolling near the goalpost was the keeper of the Lions but his job seemed to be put in a difficult position for now, conceding seven goals in two matches and putting zero clean sheets in the last two matches, why bother?
Leaky defenses might be the problem here for the keeper, or else his job would be one of the toughest for any player in the team, the defenses go by the traditional 4 men line, nothing could be more conservative than that unless the defensive line is make up of four school boys playing football.
Entering the third match of the Cup Of Harmony, the Lions are in a difficult situation right now, the defenses has been leaky and they are the second-worst team in defenses right now heading into the third match of the Cup Of Harmony with Azox conceding more with eight goals.
Tailing behind Saugeais and having a game short of play, having the first match day as a bye-day and playing four matches straight after that. The Lions can hope for the second place spot behind Saugeais for their knockout stages. The round of sixteen is coming near with two more matches before the round starts, the Lions certainly have a tough call here.
Indicating their intention of moving on to the knockout stages for some time now since the welcoming of new manager Kristin Janette and her new team, she would be putting on quite a show here if she manage to put the team across to the round of sixteen. she would be the first manager to put the team across and she would be down on history.
Silencing anyone that will come against them as indicated by former national team players as well as the current manager. However they need more than just skills to do that. Their previous match just show the desperateness to do something but have not yet show the real deal, the deal that is needed to win something like the Cup Of Harmony.
Having a squad full of new players and players that have not work together before, putting together a winning squad is quite a challenging process indeed, but indeed a right person for the job will give some advantage for the Lions there.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Conclespia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conclespia » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 am

I'd just gotten outta work, and I was heading down to Cumming Square for a trip across the Valley. Thank God the monorail works up 'till 11 PM. That sleek, state-of-the-art magnetic rail is my only way outta here, and if it stopped service early, I don't know how I'd get to the other side of town. Going for a walk? Yeah, maybe if I was going to run a marathon.

Ya see, the problem about Silverwich is that it's situated on the rim of a valley, sorta like a - what do they call it, basketball or somethin'? - hoop. Don't ask me why they didn't just head straight down into the valley. Ask those damn miners who settled here in the first place. It'd take you 2 hours just to get to the other side of town if it wasn't for the 'rail, and I'm not talking about walking.

The other thing about the "Haloed City" is the fact that it's situated smack bang in the middle of the Lumminent Spur, so high up that you can see the snow-capped tip of Mount Tythus from here. Call it perpetual snowfall, call it whatever. All I know is that it freezes my butt off every single day, and that I resemble a really fat seal once I put on the amount of clothing that I need just to keep from turning into an icicle.

Sounds like hell? Well ... it isn't.

Silverwich is as close to heaven as you can get. In Conclespia, at least. Those warm, cozy cottages that line the cobblestone streets and the feeling that anyone random person on the street is about to give you a bear hug makes anyone, regardless of who they are, feel like they're at Santa's Headquarters in the North Pole. The fact that I left this place for Caislaard all those years ago still makes me shake my head in wonder. Mayor Quintari must be wetting his pants at the annual revenue that we're getting from the tourism industry alone.

The other thing about this city is it's football. In no other city in the province, nay, the country, are it's residents so passionate about a single sport. I'm not even kidding. Every time The Blacksmiths have a game at home, the roar of the crowd streaming out of the Cauldron is so deafening that someone on the other side of the Valley would still be able to hear the faintest sound of the crowd's cheers or shouts. The police are probably still reeling from that Frostlight Derby last year, when Ryan Cho scored that glorious last-minute winner against Askern. The metal barriers were nearly snapped by the sheer force of the crowd trying to get onto the pitch.

So I guess you can probably imagine what it's like during a World Cup.

There was probably around a 2 million-strong crowd outside the Blacksmiths' Cauldron watching the national team's match against the Polar Islandstates. I can say that it was arguably one of the best events I'd ever been to in my life. The constant roaring of the crowd had me wondering if I needed to get my hearing checked after I got home, and man, what a game. Daniel Saegerson's - some have already dubbed him "The Chosen One" - last-gasp winner was epic. The crazed celebrations, the ear-rattling cheer of the crowd, the parties, that festive atmosphere that enveloped the city for the next few days - that was probably the best moment of our qualification campaign.

Of course, there were going to be disappointments in the end.

No one really expected us to make it to the group stages - a justified prediction, really. We were branded a 162nd placed team, pitted against five significantly higher-ranked sides, with some such as the Polar Islandstates and Kiryu-Shi considered by many to be world-class. I guess the opposition judged us by our cover, though; our strength in depth really proved to be a factor in our qualification successes.

After missing out on the playoffs, the Haloed City seemed to go dark. Silverwich seemed to have a dejected vibe to it - even the lights for the upcoming Frostlight festival seemed to dim with the disappointment of not qualifying for the group stages. Sure, we still had a shot at the Cup of Harmony (a.k.a "The Losers' Cup"), but what was that compared to the glory of potentially becoming champions of the world?

It's time to come back strong.

Any newcomer can see the nation gearing up for another campaign. The blue and white flags continue to wave, the scarves and banners still hanging from the windowpanes of houses to the balconies of office buildings alike. Instead of putting our Schoolboys down, we're going to give them the boost they need to go all the way in the Cup of Harmony. Strong opposition awaits. We'll be ready.
Last edited by Conclespia on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was Conclespia.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports