NATION

PASSWORD

Paradisian Cup I (Everything Thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:46 am

"Hi Everyone! This is James Wong for the PDTSC (ParaDysTopia Sports Channel). The team's had a fantastic win against St. Lucoa. Two-nil. They had already guaranteed a spot in the round of 16 but, as you know, we Paradystopi aren't ones to sit back and wait for the big matches. No, we're fighters. Fighters like Sirius Hope. Paradystopia wishes you all the best Sirius if you're listening. Get well soon big man! But the Match. Yes the match! Our Paradystopi lads were fantastic. You really wouldn't think they're missing a key player. Obviously Coach Marina Hayduff has our boys well drilled, which is brilliant as they'll be in with tough competition if they want to get anywhere in the upcoming Baptism of Fire and World Cup competitions, but I digress. The St. Lucoans began strong, but our lads didn't falter. They held a tight defense allowing the St. Lucoans enough space to run about and tire themselves out, but not the space to get any worthwhile attacks. It was a good strategy. Again, compliments to the lovely Marina Hayduff. The second half began as the first did. Holding a strong defense, letting the St. Lucoan's tire themselves down but now we began to push back. Some delightful little runs from Ohx, Insohfar and Newsome unfortunately failed to acheive a goal. We had to wait 'til the 68th minute for the first goal. Luke Benjamin controlled a beautifully timed through-ball from Elias, flicked it into the centre where Insohfar managed to get a foot on it and it bobbled into the corner. One - nil. The St. Lucoans fought back, but they lacked the energy to make a difference. It was too late for them. Our defense held firm. de Kolk put in a captain's performance at the back. Which is good, considoring he is acting-captain in Sirius Hope's absence. Get well soon Sirius. If you're listening. Our second goal came right at the death. The 2nd minute of injury time. 90+2 and it came from our own half! The St. Lucoans had pushed everyone up for a corner. Keeper included. Not a wise strategy when you considor the height of our keeper! And Booch Kumping is even 4 inches short of Kjn Volgjsrhaad! We breed 'em tall in Paradystopia! Anyway, the corner was too close to Kumping who punched it clear. The St. Lucoan's were all over the place. The clearance fell to Ghodsjn. Ghodsjn passes it to Luke Benjamin. Benjamin with a first-time strike from the Paradystopi half, just outside the centre circle. The chasing defenders can't reach it in time. Two - Nil to Paradystopia. Into the Round of sixteen. Let's see how far we can get Lads! James Wong for PDTSC, Over and out!"

(OOC James Wong Simulator. Read all of the above as fast as you can with as fewer breaths as you can)
ðe Pantiſsokratik Mayrittoghraſye of Paradyſtopia
Demonyme: Paradyſtopi
Capittel Sitee:Newetoun
Baysed y': Eſporteve (Esportiva)

Officially the NSRB's Vulgar Person, or whatever 'VP' means ...

Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Slembana » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 am

(OOC: This is an email sent by Val Kylx to his girlfriend, Sonya Stockwell.)

To: Sonya Stockwell (sonyasw@gmail.slm)

Hey Sonya!

Me and the lads have played another game in the Paradisian Cup. I'm sending you this email all the way from Boring Paradise in Rushmore. We Esportivans don't like Rushmore, but this tournament is overdue. Well, yeah. We beat Max empire, and I scored the winner in the 64th minute. I believe that this is our first win over those pesky Maxians. We lost 2-0 to them in our first meeting, and drew 2-2 with them in our second. Our win means that we top group 7. Oh yeah! We'll play Banthegia in the round of 16, and that looks like an easy win for us. However, we've got to remember - don't take anything for granted!! How have you been practising for the marathon? Have you been training well for it? Good luck in it, babes!

Love you

Val xxxx

Triimoria
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Triimoria Informer

Triimoria Ease Past Lymantatia!

A four-goal victory seals top place in group

Code: Select all
Triimoria           4-0          Lymantatia
-Ozzaguira  2, 15
-Galeria   49
-Forsyth   87

Triimoria continued upon yesterday's victory in their final group stage game in the football section of the Paradisian Cup. Triimoria thumped their opponents, and second place in the group, Lymantatia. Triimoria in three games have only conceded one goal as well as scoring a ten. Today's scorers were Ozzaguira, who gained a double, and youngsters Galeria and Forsyth.

It took Triimoria only two minutes to snatch a lead. A sumptuous corner from Quitazotl gave Ozzaguira the perfect chance which he put away easily. After all the pre-match tension about this first place decider this was a relief for the Triimorian side, which they built upon. Lymantatia were two down after only fifteen minutes. Again Ozzaguira was at the end of another corner to take his, and Triimoria's, to two. Lymantatia were kept largely suppressed for the rest of the half.

Only four minutes into the second half and it was 3-0 Triimoria. This Galeria was there to catch a long clear from Jimjemja after an attacking move by Lymantatia. Galeria slipped between the two remaining Lymantatian defenders to slot the ball home. Three minutes from the end the young Forsyth finished the rout with a powering run through the Lymantatian defence to blast the ball home. A thoroughly dominant performance from Triimoria, with a matching score-line. 4-0 at full-time.

Triimoria now advance to the round of sixteen in a seeded position. They play Northern Sunrise Island tomorrow. Hopefully the team can keep up their present form.
8th in Market Cup 4, 3rd in Market Cup 5, Paradisian Cup 1 Football Quarter-Finalist
Round of 16 in R7WC1
Zackendel Challenge Cup 1 Winner
Triimorian Universities: ClearCola Classic Bowl Winners

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:52 pm

RP Cutoff

Round Of 16

Knock-out Rounds
Round of 16:
1 ) Boring Paradise 5-0 Baz Mat @ Paradisian Arena
2 ) Bryher 0-1 Kingdom of Phoenixia @ Empilot City Park
3 ) Triimoria 3-1 Northern Sunrise Island @ Samcastle Stadium
4 ) Slembana 6-0 Banthegia @ Tagud Stadium
5 ) Deadmans 4-0 Dimetrija @ St. Swifts Park
6 ) Paradystopia 2-1 Timfen @ Drafters Central Park
7 ) Maklohi Vai 1-0 Lymantatia @ Drafters City Arena
8 ) Riyahda 1-0 Max Empire @ Bartholomew City Park

Quarter-Final
QF1) Boring Paradise vs Dimetrija* @ Paradisian Arena
QF2) Kingdom of Phoenixia vs Paradystopia @ Bartholomew City Park
QF3) Triimoria vs Maklohi Vai @ St. Swifts Park
QF4) Slembana vs Riyahda @ Samcastle Stadium

Semi-Final
SF1) Winner of QF1 vs Winner of QF3 @ Paradisian Arena
SF2) Winner of QF2 vs Winner of QF4 @ Bartholomew City Park

Beach Soccer Draw+
Third Place Playoff) Loser of SF1 vs Loser of SF2 @ Bartholomew City Park
Final) Winner of SF1 vs Winner of SF2 @ Paradisian Arena

*Dimetrija will go ahead instead of Deadmans for my own good. For another reason Deadmans Is my puppet and I did not exspect that at all when I thought about it.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Sirius was screaming joyously at the small television the hospital had provided. He sat in a plush chair barely a metre from the noisy screen. His leg was now plastered up, albeit with metal rods jutted out at various places but at least he wasn't confined to the bed. Paradystopia had made the quarter-finals and were drawn against a team they'd already beaten. If they hit the semis it'd be Slembana or Riyahdi. Both were strong teams with impressive records but Paradystopia were looking strong too. A win and into the final? Could it happen?

He was getting ahead of himself. The match against Timfen had seen Booch Kumping's clean sheet soiled for the first time in the tournament. Diving header into the bottom corner. Braithe should of had the cross blocked. Got to work on defending against wing play. Maybe it was nerves. This was unchartered territory for the Paradystopi lads.

Sirius strained to watch the reply of the Paradystopi winning goal. The television screen was pretty small and the signal, not perfect. Luke Benjamin was proving a tricky customer up front, the winning goal deftly placed by him past an overstretched Timfen keeper.

He turned the TV off. This is no good, he thought. He pulled himself to his feet, clenching his jaw in a vain attempt to counter the pain in his ankle. He hobbled to the bed. It took him a good 20 minutes to dress himself, 15 minutes of that negotiating how to get his trousers on. He grabbed the crutches by the door, stopped briefly to scribble a quick note on a scrap of paper he'd found in his trouser pocket and left.

The note, which he left on top of his un-made bed read:

gone to watch the football

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:47 pm

OOC:
Boring Paradise wrote:Beach Soccer Draw+

?
*Dimetrija will go ahead instead of Deadmans for my own good. For another reason Deadmans Is my puppet and I did not exspect that at all when I thought about it.

Well, good intentions I suppose, but that's sketch to just change a tournament at random.

IC:

"And here's Makanopalani lining up for the penalty. It's the 12th minute here, and this is the first attempt on goal we've had so far. He's lining up, step, kicks, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Tumo Makanopalani scores!!!!!!! One-nil Maklohi Vai leads Lymantatia." -From WTOT TV.

After the goal, Tumo was unsure of how the game would progress. It had been a stalemate so far, but he suspected that wouldn't continue. He turned out to be wrong. 82 percent of the play took place in the center third of the pitch, and each team only managed two shots on goal. Vaian fans were pleased with the outcome, but not the game as a whole, calling it "too boring" and "too defensive."
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am

OOC:
Maklohi Vai wrote:OOC:

?

Beach Soccer draw + Third place playoff?
Last edited by Paradystopia on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Postby Slembana » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 am

(OOC: This RP follows the same style as that used in my last RP - an email sent by Val Kylx to his girlfriend, Sonya Stockwell.)

To: Sonya Stockwell (sonyasw@gmail.slm)

Hey there!

Me and the lads are into the quarter-finals of the Paradisian Cup. We've just beaten Banthegia by the score of 6-0!! Big win, isn't it? It's our joint biggest win, equalling two other 6-0 wins. I scored a hat-trick, with my goals coming in the 48th, 56th, and 64th minutes. Adobe scored in the 32nd minute, while Dagens scored two free-kicks, in the 75th and 82nd minutes. We'll play Riyahda in the quarter-finals. We've not lost to them at all in football, I believe, but our performances against them have been unconvincing - a scrappy 1-0 win, and a poor 1-1 draw. However, I hope to get a win. Have you been continuing your practise for the marathon? Good luck in it when it comes!

Love from

Val xxxxx

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 am

Maklohi Vai wrote:OOC:

?

Well, good intentions I suppose, but that's sketch to just change a tournament at random.

1) I mean that the draw is going to be with the Third Place Playoff and the Final.

2) If you don't mind at all. But if you care so much then I will leave Deadmans in. Yo say Yes or NO just TG me or on the Sign-up thread.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Triimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Triimoria Informer

Triimoria Storm Into The Semis!

Victory over Northern Sunrise Islands secures place

Triimoria         3-1 Northern Sunrise Islands
-Galeria   22,44      -???   7
-Ozzaguira 70

Today Triimoria played their quarter-final in the football section of the Paradisian Cup against Northern Sunrise Islands. The team won a convincing 3-1. Although their opposition were a good side eventually Triimoria prevailed for a deserved victory. Galeria scored yet another double and Ozzaguira also scored.

It was Northern Sunrise Islands who score first. A corner was swung in and nodded past Farmer from close range. 1-0 after only seven minutes! Triimoria hit back in the twenty-second minute, Galeria shooting from well out. Triimoria continued to be the better team throughout the half, but it looked like the half would finish 1-1. Galeria had other ideas he cut through the opposition defence like a hot knife through butter and slipped a goal away. 2-1 at half time.

Things continued in much the same way throughout the second half, and was in fact rather dull. Triimoria kept Northern Sunrise Islands supressed throughout and they rarely trouble the Triimorian back four. The only goal came late in the half from Ozzaguira who shot a well-place long range shot into the keeper's bottom left hand corner. 3-1 at full-time.

Triimoria play Maklohi-Vai in their semi-final.
8th in Market Cup 4, 3rd in Market Cup 5, Paradisian Cup 1 Football Quarter-Finalist
Round of 16 in R7WC1

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 pm

RP Cutoff

Round Of 16

Knock-out Rounds
QF1) Boring Paradise 3-0 Dimetrija* @ Paradisian Arena
QF2) Kingdom of Phoenixia 0-4 Paradystopia @ Bartholomew City Park
QF3) Triimoria 0-1 Maklohi Vai @ St. Swifts Park
QF4) Slembana 1-2 Riyahda @ Samcastle Stadium

Semi-Final
SF1) Boring Paradise vs Maklohi Vai @ Paradisian Arena (Thanks to Maklohi Vai I would not have known)
SF2) Paradystopia vs Riyahda @ Bartholomew City Park

Beach Soccer Draw+
Third Place Playoff) Loser of SF1 vs Loser of SF2 @ Bartholomew City Park
Final) Winner of SF1 vs Winner of SF2 @ Paradisian Arena

These scores were made by the scorinator. I did not edit them in any way.
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 pm

To: Empiral Beach Soccer Council EBSC@EmpiralMail
Subject: Beach Soccer

Well will the things to plan? When the time comes to start the draw and to make a special announcement. I would be happy to hear that you have the Cup running very well lately and there has been no disruptions? I hope to speak to you later if I am around.

To: Paradisian Cup Officials PCO@ParadisianMail
Subject: Beach Soccer Reply

The things are going to happen as usual and at the time as well. I am not going to tell you our surprise right now. I would wait until the day comes. But until then I won't be saying to anyone about it except for the officials of cause. They will be in the secret place in my head.

Hope to see you on the day.

Sports Section
Great Times for All and Some Bad Times

To be Made.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Seeing Sirius hobble to his seat beside Coach Hayduff in the dugout made all the difference to the Paradystopi team. They found themselves more fired up than they had been so far and an unfortunate Kingdom of Phoenixia bore the brunt of this tremendous onslaught.

It took 4 minutes to see the first goal. Elias to Insohfar, back to Elias, whipped into the centre and Ghodsjn's head saw it ripple the back of the net. Phoenixia tried to fight back, but the Paradystopi were on a roll. Everything was clicking into place.

22nd minute. Silversmith returns a clearance, it flies deep into the Phoenixian half. Over the clashing strikers and defenders in the box to an unmarked Wiliam Newsome on the back post. Deftly controlled and easily slotted past the keeper from close range. Two nil. The Phoenixians were getting desperate. They tried to push men forward but the Paradystopi defence was a brick wall. Sirius shouted instructions and his authoratative voice had the effect of making the team drive harder.

38th minute. Luke Benjamin finds a little space and hammers the ball goalward from 40 yards out. Maybe it was a disorganised Phoenixian defense, maybe it was luck but the ball finds its way into the corner. Three nil and cruising.

Sirius' phone had been vibrating solidly for ten minutes. The caller I.D. said something about a health service. Stuff 'em, he thought. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

The second half was a much more sedate affair. Paradystopia eased off the throttle and Phoenixia knew their chance had gone. Opi Wendell rounded up the scoring. He'd replaced Benjamin, who was obviously an asset for the semi-final, and nodded in a corner in the 79th minute.

Marina turned to Sirius

"Think we'll get through the semis?"
"If the lads play like that, Riyahdi haven't a chance ..."

Maklohi Vai
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maklohi Vai » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Maklohi Vai had perhaps the best defensive performance in its entire history, and beat Triimoria 1-0. The Vaian's stats included:
    - 31% Triimorian pass completion rate
    - No shots on goal by Triimoria
    - Only 6% of play in Maklohi Vai's defensive third
    - No plays made by keeper. Defenders handled all balls.

The goal came from Tumo Makanopalani at the 63rd minute, on a corner kick.
"For the glory of our people, we govern our nation freely. For the glory of Polynesia, we help and strengthen our friends. For the glory of the earth, we do not destroy what it has bestowed upon us."
Demonym: Vaian
-Kamanakai Oa'a Pani, first president of Maklohi Vai
-6.13/-8.51 - as of 7/18
Hosted: MVBT 1; WBC 27; Friendly Cups 7, 9; (co-) NSCAA 5
Former President, WBC; WBC Councillor
Senator Giandomenico Abruzzi, Workers Party of Galatea
Administrator
Former:
Head Administrator
Beto Goncalves, Chair, CTA
Abraham Kamassi, Chair, Labour Party of Elizia
President of Calaverde Eduardo Bustamante; Leader, LDP
President of Baltonia Dovydas Kanarigis; Leader, LDP
President of Aurentina Wulukuno Porunalakai; Leader, Progress Coa.

Triimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Triimoria » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Triimoria Informer

Sudden End To Triimoria's Campaign!

Triimoria are defeated by Maklohi Vai in a dull match.

Maklohi Vai         1-0         Triimoria
-Makanopalani   63

Triimoria's campaign in the football section of the Paradisian Challenge Cup was ended today by a well drilled Maklohi Vai side. Triimoria were knocked out in the quarter finals by a score-line of 1-0. An all-round rather dismal display from Triimoria. We have some stats that make sorry reading. Triimoria's pass rate was a horrific 31%, no shots on goal were made by the Triimorian side and only 6% of play was in the Vaian defensive third. The only goal of the game came on the sixty-third minute by the Vaian Makanopalani.

Maklohi Vai kept pressure upon the Triimorian side throughout the first half and Triimoria never really got any sort of play in the opposition half. Maklohi Vai were simply defensively too good. A long shot from the only goalscorer of the game, was just over and came very close after only seven minutes. Despite the Vaians pressure they were very inefficient in creating chances, apart from this there were hardly any decent opportunities.

The second half was much the same as the first. All Maklohi Vai. Although Triimoria had more escapades into the opposition half they very rarely got near the penalty box, let alone get a shot away. Eventually Maklohi Vai turned their possession into goals on the sixty third minute. Tumo Makanopalani smashed in a goal from a corner kick at short range. 1-0 was the final score.
Round of 16 in R7WC1

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Late edit from me I put the final in the wrong post.
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am

The Riyahda match was closer than the team would have liked but they still emerged victorious. Into the final against the hosts. The team were ectatic.

Riyahda had opened the scoring early on. A well placed cross saw the Riyahda striker place the ball into the top corner with their head. One nil down and the fight was on. It only took 10 minutes before Benjamin equalised, breaking through the defense before placing it past the keeper. The remainder of the first half was a tense affair. Both sides looked on the verge of scoring but neither could manage to get the ball into the net.

The second half began with a flurry of activity. The battle for domination becoming more scrappy and the tension ever rising. Several yellow cards left the referee's pocket. Two Riyadha midfielders, de Kolk, Silversmith and Benjamin all receiving one. Braithe then receiving for for disagreeing too aggressively with regards to Benjamin's. The tempo slowed. Both teams trying to find a way to outfox their opponent and score the decisive goal. Paradystopia struck first. Ohx and Elias teaming up well on the wing before Ohx side-stepped the defender and hammered it in from just outside the penalty area. Two one. Riyadha fought valiantly to get back in the game but Paradystopia were on the front foot. Ghodsjn made it three-one in the 79th minute, a curling cross that somehow dropped into the corner off the post without the need of a recipient. Riyahda needed two goals in ten minutes.

Why Braithe felt the need to make such a reckless challenge was beyond Marina and Sirius as they looked on in disbelief. A Riyahda penalty and a second yellow for Braithe. Riyahda put away the penalty and fought to capitalise on their extra player. Sadly they could not. Benjamin came off for Borjs Vyliksohn, who put in a solid display at the back in his Paradystopi debut. A goal-line clearance saving the team from extra time.

Onward they march. Into the final.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:17 am

Final RP Cutoff for Football.

Semi-Final

Beach Soccer Draw
Third Place Playoff) Maklohi Vai 2-0 Riyahda @ Bartholomew City Park
Final) Boring Paradise 1-2 Paradystopia @ Paradisian Arena

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Slembana
Post Marshal

Postby Slembana » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 am

Congratulations, Paradystopia! :) :clap:

For myself, I cannot believe that I lost to Riyahda in the quarter-finals. I had RP'd every on matchday up until that point, while Riyahda had not even posted a roster, never mind an RP. However, I was half-expecting a loss in that game.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:37 am

Slembana wrote:Congratulations, Paradystopia! :) :clap:

For myself, I cannot believe that I lost to Riyahda in the quarter-finals. I had RP'd every on matchday up until that point, while Riyahda had not even posted a roster, never mind an RP. However, I was half-expecting a loss in that game.

From now on. If you want to talk just do that in the Sign-up thread. Thank you.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Slembana
Post Marshal

Postby Slembana » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 am

Boring Paradise wrote:
Slembana wrote:Congratulations, Paradystopia! :) :clap:

From now on. If you want to talk just do that in the Sign-up thread. Thank you.

Sorry about that.

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Viaddin Tarcka was practicing controlling the ball on sand. It felt alien when he clamped his foot down on top of it for the ground to partially swallow it up. He grew bored of this so he found a wall to play against. Clearly the tactic was to keep the ball in the air. He balanced it deftly on top of his foot, flicked it against the wall and caught it on his foot again. He had been doing this for some time before he noticed Sirius hobbling over.

"Well, thanks a bunch Sirius. We've got a tough act to follow now."

Sirius laughed.

"No thanks to me mate. We've got some strong upcoming talent in the team. Glad I got out when I did. At least now no-one can accuse me of being the 'safe, old' player blocking the youngsters. What about you? Feeling your age yet?"

Viaddin flicked the ball against the wall, nodded the rebound into the air and proceeded to catch the ball between his heel and thigh.

"N'ah mate. Not at all."
"Had some nice congratulatory comments from the Slembanan and Triimorian teams"
"It's nice to see sporting behaviour still exists in the world of sport"
"Yeah, I said we appreciate the comments, guys. Triimoria are in your group by the way"
"You seen the draw? Who else?"
"Err ... Dimetrija and ... Oh yeah, United Republic of Indiana."
"They any good?"
"Haven't the foggiest"
"Helpful mate, reeeeal helpful"

[OOC: Hidden message in Blue]

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 pm

RP Cutoff For Beach Soccer MD1

Tables next match.

Group 1
Boring Paradise 2-0 Victoria Cena
Western Borderlands 1-0 The Andromeda Islands

Group 2
Lymantatia 1-1 Popular Freedom
Kahrat an Saribalotan 1-2 Banthegia

Group 3
Maklohi Vai 2-0 Baz Mat
Swyftherth 0-1 South Slembana

Group 4
Max Empire 2-0 St Lucoa
Kingdom of Phoenixia 1-1 Deadmans

Group 5
Triimoria 6-1 United Republic of Indiana
Dimetrija 1-4 Paradystopia

Group 6
Slembana 1-0 Vaugania
Northern Sunrise Island 1-2 Il Lupo

Group 7
Riyahda 0-1 Timfen
Shadowbourne 0-1 Wyztrkstan

Group 8
The gypsies 1-1 Bryher
Lunar Republic Islands 2-2 Royal Britannia

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:16 am

RP cutoff for Matchday 2

Group 1
The Andromeda Islands 3-7 Boring Paradise
Western Borderlands 0-2 Victoria Cena

Group 1 Standings

Team P W D L For Ag +/- Pts
1 Boring Paradise 2 2 0 0 9 3 +6 6
2 Victoria Cena 2 1 0 1 2 2 +0 3
3 Western Borderlands 2 1 0 1 1 2 -1 3
4 The Andromeda Islands 2 0 0 2 3 8 -5 0

Group 2
Banthegia 0-2 Lymantatia
Kahrat an Saribalotan 0-0 Popular Freedom

Group 2 Standings

1 Lymantatia 2 1 1 0 3 1 +2 4
2 Banthegia 2 1 0 1 2 3 -1 3
3 Popular Freedom 2 0 2 0 1 1 +0 2
4 Kahrat an Saribalotan 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1

Group 3
South Slembana 0-2 Maklohi Vai
Swyftherth 1-3 Baz Mat

Group 3 Standings

1 Maklohi Vai 2 2 0 0 4 0 +4 6
2 Baz Mat 2 1 0 1 3 3 +0 3
3 South Slembana 2 1 0 1 1 2 -1 3
4 Swyftherth 2 0 0 2 1 4 -3 0

Group 4
Deadmans 0-1 Max Empire
Kingdom of Phoenixia 1-2 St Lucoa

Group 4 Standings

1 Max Empire 2 2 0 0 3 0 +3 6
2 St Lucoa 2 1 0 1 2 3 -1 3
3 Kingdom of Phoenixia 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1 1
4 Deadmans 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1

Group 5
Paradystopia 2-1 Triimoria
Dimetrija 2-1 United Republic of Indiana

Group 5 Standings

1 Paradystopia 2 2 0 0 6 2 +4 6
2 Triimoria 2 1 0 1 7 3 +4 3
3 Dimetrija 2 1 0 1 3 5 -2 3
4 United Republic of Indiana 2 0 0 2 2 8 -6 0

Group 6
Il Lupo 0-1 Slembana
Northern Sunrise Island 1-1 Vaugania

Group 6 Standings

1 Slembana 2 2 0 0 2 0 +2 6
2 Il Lupo 2 1 0 1 2 2 +0 3
3 Northern Sunrise Island 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1 1
4 Vaugania 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1

Group 7
Wyztrkstan 1-1 Riyahda
Shadowbourne 0-1 Timfen

Group 7 Standings

1 Timfen 2 2 0 0 2 0 +2 6
2 Wyztrkstan 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
3 Riyahda 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1
4 Shadowbourne 2 0 0 2 0 2 -2 0

Group 8
Royal Britannia 1-0 The gypsies
Lunar Republic Islands 0-2 Bryher

Group 8 Standings

1 Bryher 2 1 1 0 3 1 +2 4
2 Royal Britannia 2 1 1 0 3 2 +1 4
3 The gypsies 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1
4 Lunar Republic Islands 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2 1

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports