NATION

PASSWORD

Campionato Esportiva IV - Signups (ESPORTIVA ONLY)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Campionato Esportiva IV - Signups (ESPORTIVA ONLY)

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello, and welcome to the sign-up thread for the 4th Campionato Esportiva !!

Just to make it clear, this tournament is only open to those within the region of Esportiva at the time this message was posted.

This will likely start a little while after the World Cup ends, and, preferably, I would like to see host bids in by the end of the World Cup, so that we can get started fairly promptly afterwards.

CE rankings can be found here.

Signups – 30:
-Licentiapacisterra
-The Great Dandish Empire (Dandillis)
-Swyftlandre
-Trilakea
-Free Swiss States
-Apox
-19th Century Beards
-Earo
-Royal East America
-Bongo Johnson
-THRILLEDGE
-Baz Mat
-Slembana
-South Slembana
-Cyborg Holland
-Westfield House
-Northern Sunrise Islands
-Islo Aiz ens Islo Dornes
-Ares-y-Penthesilea
-The Holy Temple of Bacon Strips
-Wednesday Evening
-Cyprardeos
-Asadur
-Tyrrin
-Estope
-Westros
-Triimoria
-Byfugland
-Alta Patagonia
-Sakhovelo

Host Bids – 4:
-Westfield House and Slembana
-Trilakea and Northern Sunrise Islands
-Swyftlandre and Apox
-Earo
Last edited by Licentiapacisterra on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Back for another title. Cyan-and-Gold in.
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

The Great Dandish Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Dandish Empire » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 pm

SIGN US UP.
Please use my ranks with Dandillis, too. :<

Swyftlandre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Swyftlandre » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Announcing my Sign-Up, with a Joint Host Bid with Apox ready to fire once we have a good idea of the number of participants.
Last edited by Swyftlandre on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently re-establishing my nation to a more Celtic Base. As such, my Capital is no longer San Swyft.

Capital: Avenhelm (7.76Million)
Largest Cities: Sveinhart (3.59Million), Sorro'nye (1.02Million), Faywynne (883,000)
Religion: Paganism (53%. 30% follow Swyftlandian Paganism), Atheism (41%), Catholicism (4%), Other Religions/Unspecified (2%)

Trilakea
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trilakea » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Signed up as puppet of TGDE, host bid with NSI to come. If there are puppet rules, drop Farfadillis a TG.

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

I'll sign up.

Apox
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Here's my sign-up, and confirming that Swyft and I do in fact have a host bid which one of us will put up later!
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Runners-up: CoH 58, World T20 Championships V, Campionato Esportiva XII
Third: Campionato Esportiva XIII
Fourth: Campionato Esportiva VII & XV
Baptism of Fire 50, Cup of Harmony 56, World Cup 69, World Cup 73, World Cup 82
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

19th Century Beards
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby 19th Century Beards » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Signing up
Birolika wrote:
Farfadillis wrote:Or maybe something that may sound extremely crazy: he plays but doesn't score, while another player of yours does. :O
I know it may sound ridiculous, but it can prepare you for a distant future when Val Kylx has to retire. It can also help you write a creative RP.

Scrap that, Birolika's idea is awesome.

That might be the first time one of my ideas hasn't been met with the response, "Fine, but where are you going to get all those yaks from?"

Runners-up of Campionato Esportiva II

Earo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Earo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Uh-huh!

Royal East America
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal East America » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm here for first time ever.
RP name is Kingdom of Eastern America.
RP nationality name is East American.

Puppet of Lymantatia.

Territory: All of Northeast US, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, both Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana (land above Mississippi river), Florida

Bongo Johnson
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bongo Johnson » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Signed up
Proud host of World Bowl XXXII and World Bowl XXXIII
Appearances: 2 (82, 83)
Current rank: 148th
Highest rank: 41st (83)
Lowest rank: 262nd (79)
Best finish: Round 1 (82, 83)

G.A.F.A. I Undefeated Season and Champions
G.A.F.A. II 11-0 Regular Season

THRILLEDGE
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby THRILLEDGE » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Absolutely
Baptism of Iron X Champions
Campionato Esportiva II Champions
Third Place: Campionato Esportiva V
Fouth Place: World Bowl 20
Quarterfinals: World Bowl 19, WBC 24
Round of 16: WBC 21, WBC 23, World Cup of Hockey 18, World Bowl 18

Esportiva

Baz Mat
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Baz Mat » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

Baz Mat signs up :unsure:
The nation notable for its major emphasis on racing things.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012

Postby Slembana » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 am

Eek! I'm in...

South Slembana
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Slembana » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:20 am

as are my puppets, South Slembana.
Puppet of Slembana

Slembana
Post Marshal

Postby Slembana » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:21 am

Yep, I own South Slembana.

Cyborg Holland
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2010

Postby Cyborg Holland » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:33 am

Cyborg Holland are in

Westfield house
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Westfield house » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 am

Joining now for the second time.
Current Year: 2051 Paradisian Years (PY)
Main Nation: Boring Paradise
My Favourite RP line

Slembana
Post Marshal

Postby Slembana » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:47 am

Westfield House
and Slembana

Host Bid
Campionato Esportiva IV

Slembanan info

Welcome to a bids coming from two football-loving nations. We Slembanans also say "Gávelino!" This is the official info about Slembana in its bid with Westfield house for the hosting rights of the fourth edition of the Campionato Esportiva. We love football to bits here, and we hope to get the hosting rights for the cup.

Slembana is quite a large country in north-west Esportiva, located in the continent of Terrabondante. Its capital is Bafilo, which is home to about 18 million people. Other big cities include Chelsea (12 million), Yavelsk (8 million), and Hardvesk (6 million). We are a republic, with our president being Jonathan Markswell. Our national football team has not won a lot of trophies.

The main airport, Bafilo-Rodney Rodwell Airport, gets millions of passengers coming in and going out each day. We also have a good road system, and good train links between cities. The leaflets and programs for the tournament will be in English, Slembanan, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, and Russian. The same languages will be provided for the match programmes at the tournament. Our tour guides will be helpful, and will be fluent in many languages.

Capital City: Bafilo
Demonym: Slembanan
Leader: Jonathan Markswell (President)
Official Languages: Slembanan, English

Westfield house info

Westfield House from the alliance of Boring Paradise (Rushmore). Will gladly present a host bid for the CE4 as a celebration of Lord Malik II his 3 year reign over Westfield House. Westfield have a lot to prove as a footballing nation. Here they will prove it. The Football in this nation is very surprising. Even though we had been influenced by our main nation Boring Paradise. We are all loving and caring for each other, even though you are a tourist or even if you are our rivals in football, we will do the same.

We are older than Slembana. We have a history of no violence. We have always been peaceful.

Capital City: Akiland
Leader: Lord Malik II
National Religion: Borism
Currency: Borish Pound (BPP)
Natioanlity: Paradisian

Things you need to know for this tournament

We will scale our RP's from 0-3. 0 is no RP, 3 is a marvellous RP. These bonuses will be added to the ranking of the team. Rosters will be included with a scale of 1-5.

0 = No RP.
0.5 = Poor RP
1 = Bad RP
1.5 = Decent RP
2 = Very good RP
2.5 = Excellent RP
3 = Marvellous RP

RP's shall be halved after the group stage.

We will be using the CE ranks as well for this tournament.

The RP Cutoff will be at 20:00 (BST/GMT).

The Scorinator we will be using is NSFS 3.0.1 for our results. We will also be using the Table Generator on Xkoranate.

Tie Breakers
Goals For
Goals Against
Head-to-head goal difference
Head-to-head goals for
Play-off Match between Teams (Only if needed)

Format
We are aiming for a multiple of four. Four Groups will be used. If lots of teams join I will increase to 8 Groups.

Stadia:
My stadia will be:
Royal Slembanan Stadium, Bafilo (136,914)
City of Chelsea Stadium, Chelsea (82,593)
United Stadium, Bafilo (99,876)
Atshakov Stadium, Yavelsk (72,198)
Redland Stadium, Hardvesk (64,319)
Jakers Stadium, Vanderlei (63,918)
City Stadium, Bafilo (59,989)
Pitts-Williamson Stadium, Anderson City (48,761)

Westfield house Stadiums:
Akiland North @ Para City Arena (100,780)
Akiland South @ Jarrowlime Central Park (72,672)
Barfilonia @ Barfilonian Heights (93,240)
Bojistan City @ Bojistan Arena (90,721)
Brazikia City @ Fusion Home (84,979)
Deldeon @ St. Deldeon Park (86,123)
Bluepool @ Stadium of Blue (77,910)
Magmadon City @ Madon Arena (75,295)

Why pick us?
Boring Paradise has scorinated his domestic sports. He is also trying to make a new Tournament which will start soon. He will make this his chance to host a big tournament like this.

For myself, I have scorinated my domestic league, and have hosted two tournaments. I have hosted the Slembanan Invitational Cup, as well as the fourth Copa Gaveo. I will use this as a platform to build on,

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

This is mostly by BP, credit to him. I edited in my own stuff.
Last edited by Slembana on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 am, edited 10 times in total.

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:09 am

Northern Sunrise is in again. Hopefully to go farther than just a Quarter-Final.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Trilakea
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2012

Postby Trilakea » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:18 am

Trilakea and Northern Sunrise Islands are happy to present:

A bid for the 4th edition of Campionato Esportiva

IC Information

Trilakean Stadia

The Road to Success [FINAL STADIUM]

The Road to Success is the most famous Lakean Stadium, with the capacity to hold 70,000 fans. The Road to Success is famous for how the most dramatic matches take place there. Like the Lakean final last year, Corporations United 4-4 Free Hill (7-7 AET, 178-177 pen.). The Road to Success is a really different stadium in almost every kind of way, from structure to how the air feels when you breathe it. Noone comes back as he enters. A magical experience indeed. Holy Lake FC's official stadium, built by White Watêr SA.

The Big Arena

The biggest stadium in Trilakea. However, the least safe too. The Big Arena is famous for its age: 164 years. It wouldn't be a surprise if it collapsed. This is improbable anyways so the TFA has put it as part of the possible stadiums for the 4th CE. It can hold up to 202,040 people, an incredible monstrosity. It's believed that if the stadium ever reaches its maximum, it'd collapse in 10 hours, according to scientifical studies. Free Hill's official stadium, built by LEPSI Company and Rock a Cola Company together.

Holy Lake Stadium

A stadium near Holy Lake, rather big and much used. It's believed that matches in this stadium are set to be extremely boring, with both teams without sinning in their style of play. Noone knows why. This stadium holds the record for the most 0-0 ties: 2312. This stadium's capacity is 50,000, small for a Lakean stadium, but big for the average world stadium. This stadium is home to Holy FC, four times winner of the Lakean League. Built by the state.

Financial Lake Stadium

Can hold up to 70,000 spectators. Much like Holy Lake Stadium, this is a stadium near Financial Lake. Financial Lake Stadium is famous for the incredible amount of advertising with which the spectators are bombarded pre, mid and post-match. Built by a big group of corporations to promote themselves with the advertising, all this companies have free access to advertising, and have developed high technology to even affect the fan's vision during the match. They make the fans hallucinate advertisements. Capitalism at its best.

Blue Cross Stadium

Blue Cross Stadium is last time champion's Blue Cross AC's home. It's a big stadium that can hold up to 100,000 people. Unlike The Big Arena, Blue Cross Stadium was designed by the finest architects, built with the finest materials and with the best workers. Built by the team, which happens to be owned by a corporation called Flake's Water Industries. Really new and holds a mystery as most stadiums. The first goal of the match is always scored on the same goal.

Tomorrow's Lake Stadium

Tomorrow's Lake stadium. Built by Microhard. Can hold up to 40,000 people, the smallest stadium in this bid. Home to Free Lass FC, almost relegated last season. Advertisement is something people who attend matches in this stadium are used to, maybe not reaching Financial Lake Stadium's level of advertisement, but not far away from it. There's a tendency to sell more tickets than seats available to get more money, so expect some fans to see the entire match in an awkward position.

The Windport

The Windport. The most mysterious of all these stadiums. The Windport can hold up to 70,000 spectators. But isn't what makes it attractive to the average non-Lakean. The Windport holds many ghost stories. It used to be home to the Windian Mafia. It also collapsed twiice and is believed to have the ghosts of all those who died there. Up to the date, 230,000 Lakeans died there, and it's said by foreigners that they can hear voices there when they visit. Not the home stadium of any team. Built by Water n' Guns R us, now impossible that it collapses, luckily.

Sunrisian Stadia

InComm Arena

Built in recent years, was the first stadium of NSI to be built with the basis of multi-sporting. The InComm Arena also has its outside covered with eletric panels, who shine in several colors. The stadium is used oftenly by Northern Sunrise Islands in various sports, such as how the stadium hosted the finals of the Champions' Hockey League in its thirteenth edition, both NSI Cup finals and NSICA's Football Championship finals. The main hosted teams by the stadium are the Matthew City Senators (Hockey, Football), Matthew City Senators (Hockey, Football) and the Davestone Eagles (College Hockey, College Football). It will futurely host Dartmouth Big Green (Volleyball, Rugby, Water Polo) as soon as these leagues start. Its capacity is of 125,000.

Union Stadium

Originally named the Allejo Stadium, was built in 1995. The stadium is in the nation's capital, Mardi and was named based on then Minister of Sports, Allejo Santos. The biggest stadium of Northern Sunrise Islands in means of capacity (seats 150,000), the most important teams that play at the Union Stadium are the Mardi Lopunnies (Football, Hockey), Marendi Stars (College Football, College Hockey) and futurely the National University at Mardi Marills (College American Football).

Estádio Princesa das Ilhas

By the name, you should expect that the stadium is placed in the Portuguese-speaking part of Northern Sunrise Islands. Translated as the Princess of the Islands, this stadium has a capacity of 100,000 and is arranged as a crown that is colored mostly in sea blue, white and sand yellow. In the front, there is the statue of the Princess of the Islands, a charming woman who used to live years ago but died after a battle between Carnival and Dover. Hosts the final of the tournaments hosted by the Carnival Conference at NSICA and the Carnival City Samba, also recieving bigger games from teams such as Desportivo January River.

Snowflake Stadium

Shaped as a snowflake, this stadium is mostly based on the legend of Lyn and her Froslass, who also originated the nickname used by the Lynder Frosslasses (it isn't a typo, at Lynder, Froslass is Frosslass.). With 100,000 seats, the Snowflake Stadium already has obtained fame with the Lynder Frosslasses team, hosting NSICA Hockey national final and also by hosting several small tournaments of ice skating. The city of Lynder is not as in the sport of football like other cities, but tend to like it too.

DuBeaux Stadium

On Arrendine, the DuBeaux Stadium is a 75,000 seater that is coroated mostly by its closer areas. Placed in the rich district of Jeuneport, the DuBeaux Stadium is named after Madame Elise DuBeaux, important figure in NSI's history. Built in 1980, was originally used for horse races, and later on designed for sports such as soccer, hockey and tennis. Important hosts include the Arrendine Remparts of Hockey and the Jeuneport Sportif.

Estadio San Jose

Estadio San Jose is placed in the spanish-speaking island of San Jose. Home of the San Jose Sharks, this 75,000 seater has its wall painted as a shark tank and is coroated by the pitch of the stadium looking like a decorated sea, though in green.

Brief Information about the nations:

Trilakea

Trilakea is a nation located in Terrabondante, which covers three lakes that are vitl to the economy (Holy Lake, Finance Lake and Tomorrow's Lake). Its language is a version of english, called Trilakean english. There aren't many differences except that some verbs acquire even more uses (example: "What a nice shirt you're wearing" can be substituted by "What a nice shirt you're using) and that possesives can be used in both possible ways (Tomorrow's Lake and the Lake of Tomorrow are both acceptable in Trilakea, same wiht everything else). Lakeans are nice people and a bit cultured, but not too much. They're overall educated and will answer any questions asked by a stranger.

Northern Sunrise Islands

Northern Sunrise Islands is an union of several islands that instead of going with the name of United Kingdom, decided to work as a Republic. Multi-culturalist, NSI has more spoken languages than the usual, but that's mostly because of their formation and most people have knowledge of three languages of the country, so it ain't hard to get along. Weather is surprisingly nice, something hard to see at most places and during the period that the tournament would be played, NSI would be in summer, which would eliminate the probability of snow, and make it tougher to see snow at the Snowflake Stadium, per example. In conclusion, NSI has a pleasureful ambient from which all Esportivan countries could benefit of while playing. So, hop aboard!

OOC Information

Format:

Will be announced while we have an approximate idea of how many nations will be partaking, but we'll be striving for groups of 4.

Experience:

As Farfadillis I've hosted the U-15 World Championship. I've also scorinated leagues with Farfadillis, Dandillis, Hujukialand, The Great Dandish Empire, Trilakea and Charruterra in the Interantional Domestic Soccer Newswires and my own newswire. I scorinated the final matches of the CEdC. I was the host of Friendly Cup 5, with Hujukialand. All of them were received with good comments. I think I'm pretty capacitated for the CE, seeing as it's got just a bit more activity, if not equal or less.

Northern Sunrise Islands isn't really a host of several international tournaments, with the only ones that could be on that category being the Campionato Esportivano di Campeones, the first Unzucneru Cup (nowadays named Unzucneru Gold Cup) and the Sunrise Hockey League (in the extent that some of the franchises involved were from another owner). So what is the main experience of NSI? Domestic Leagues. Lots of them. If it is a puppet of Northern Sunrise Islands, it will have a national league. Sure none of them have very strange formats (with the exception being Matthewsiania's eighty-team two-tiered league]), but that just shows that NSI has knowledge and dedication to work.

Scorination:

xkoranate0.3.3 (NSFS Formula, additive)
We'll use the rankings create by Apox, found here. Or in the OP, but if you're feeling classy, this is the way to go.

RP Bonuses:

0-3 per match. However, 3 points will be awarded to simply the best of RPs. This would be a 1.8 to me. This way, excellent RPers will probably do even better, and we could avoid things like Swyft's elimination last CE. There's no exact scale as to how RPs are rated, they'll be rated also a compared to other RPs too. If the one before you got a 2.0 and yours is slightly better, we won't accidentally give you a 2.0, you'll get a bit more. It's still all subjective, however, the only thing for it not to be subjective would be an RP/no RP criteria. There won't be any bonus degradation to allow for more active nations to have higher possibilities of being succesful. Pre-CE RPs will be rated 0-1.
Rosters, however, are a complete other thing. They'll be rated from 0 to 6, and will be a great shot at starting a good campaign, someone who wants his roster to have a 6 should bare in mind that....
....we'll be judging this:
Neatness. (Avoid this)
Inclusion of pictures (Kits, Federation image, Line-up, Pictures of every player if you're feeling extremely creative and pretty much anything you wnat)
Detail (Self-explanatory)
Humour (Won't have much importance)
Cohesion (It shouldn't be confusing)
Coherence (It should be understandable)
Grammar (To a much lesser extent)

Tiebreakers:

Goals For
H2H
Wins
Extra Match

Why a joint-host bid?:

I've noticed that some people *looks at Darmen* haven't noticed why we want to submit join-host bid. It's something self-explanatory, but it ought to be explained apparently. As it's quite obvious by now, all new nations wishing to host WCC-sanctioned events need to submit a join-host bid with a senior member. Otherwise, you'll get no votes just as Lymantatia. Getting join-host experience doesn't sound bad, and granted, it may even make it harder, but experience makes it better. Plus it can provide for more IC detail, which is something I really like.
Last edited by Trilakea on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Islo Aiz ens Islo Dorne
Secretary

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Islo Aiz ens Islo Dorne » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Swyftlandre's puppet here. I assume I won't need to confirm, as you already know this is the truth.

Ares-y-Penthesilea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ares-y-Penthesilea » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:49 pm

You know what, I'm game for a bit of mythology inspired RPing, let's do this thing.
The Collegiate City-State of Ares-y-Penthesilea - Pop. 500,000
Capital: Central Quad - Demonym: Acadaemian - Trigramme: AYP
“Avoid Library Fines at All Costs”
Puppet of Polar Islandstates

Swyftlandre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Swyftlandre » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 am

Slembana wrote:Things you need to know for this tournament
We will be rating the RP form a scale of 0-1. 0 is no RP, 0.25 is poor RP, 0.5 is an OK RP, 0.75 is an excellent RP, 1 is a marvellous RP. That's my scoring method.

Boring Paradise will scale his RP's from 0-3. 0 is no RP, 3 is a very good RP. These bonuses will be added to the ranking of the team. Rosters will be included with a scale of 1-5.

This seems a fairly bad idea, why would you have different scales for rating your RP's. When a team from BP's Groups meets a team from your Groups, they are likely to win. You should choose one scale or the other, not have two individual scales.
Currently re-establishing my nation to a more Celtic Base. As such, my Capital is no longer San Swyft.

Capital: Avenhelm (7.76Million)
Largest Cities: Sveinhart (3.59Million), Sorro'nye (1.02Million), Faywynne (883,000)
Religion: Paganism (53%. 30% follow Swyftlandian Paganism), Atheism (41%), Catholicism (4%), Other Religions/Unspecified (2%)

Slembana
Post Marshal

Postby Slembana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 am

Swyftlandre wrote:
Slembana wrote:Things you need to know for this tournament
We will be rating the RP form a scale of 0-1. 0 is no RP, 0.25 is poor RP, 0.5 is an OK RP, 0.75 is an excellent RP, 1 is a marvellous RP. That's my scoring method.

Boring Paradise will scale his RP's from 0-3. 0 is no RP, 3 is a very good RP. These bonuses will be added to the ranking of the team. Rosters will be included with a scale of 1-5.

This seems a fairly bad idea, why would you have different scales for rating your RP's. When a team from BP's Groups meets a team from your Groups, they are likely to win. You should choose one scale or the other, not have two individual scales.

OK, I'll agree an RP rating score with BP. He likes to scale his RP's from 0-3, but I fear that using that might lose us the bid.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports