NATION

PASSWORD

Amatuer American Football League (IC thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Tebow
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:31 am

OOC: Next games will be rescheduled to tomorrow. I am busy all day but I won't be tomorrow.
Founder of the original Amateur American Football League
Fan of the Packers, Eagles, and of course, Tim Tebow

United Horizon
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Horizon » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

guys just so u know i won't be on for a while
Stuff
Original Member of AAFL/AAFA
Surrey Mustangs 7-7 including post season 8-7 Retired April 22nd 2013

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Current Standings:
Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon). 3-3
Old Crustvile Grinders (Sandwich Territories). 3-3
Pizza Sharks (Williamson). 5-1
Space Pirates (Silician). 2-3
Jacksonville Jaguars (Ack barnes). 1-4

Today's Games:
Mustangs @ Pirates
Grinders @ Jaguars

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Mustangs @ Pirates: 22-24 Pirates
1st Quarter-
10-0 Mustangs

2nd Quarter-
13-14 Pirates

3rd Quarter-
16-21 Pirates

4th Quarter-
22-24 Pirates

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Grinders @ Jaguars: 16-19 Jaguars
1st Quarter-
3-6 Jaguars

2nd Quarter-
6-6

3rd Quarter-
6-13 Jaguars

4th Quarter-
16-16

Overtime-
16-19 Jaguars

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon). 3-4
Old Crustvile Grinders (Sandwich Territories). 3-4
Pizza Sharks (Williamson). 5-1
Space Pirates (Silician). 3-3
Jacksonville Jaguars (Ack barnes). 2-4

Today's games:
Mustangs @ Sharks
Pirates @ Jaguars
Grinders have a bye.

OOC: Posting Today so I don't mess up anyone's Thanksgiving schedule.

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Mustangs @ Sharks: 27-31 Sharks
1st Quarter-
3-3

2nd Quarter-
10-17 Sharks

3rd Quarter-
20-24 Sharks

4th Quarter-
27-31 Sharks

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Pirates @ Jaguars: 17-13 Pirates
1st Quarter-
14-0 Pirates

2nd Quarter-
14-10 Pirates

3rd Quarter-
14-10 Pirates

4th Quarter-
17-13 Pirates

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 am

Thanks.
Member of Kennan
Kennan Diplomat to The South Pacific

Ranked 58th in the World Cup Rankings
Total Olympic Medal Count: 1 (Silver)
Reimsburgh Blues Season 1 KHL Champions
Commissioner of the Kennan Hockey League and the Kennan Premier League
Original Member of the AAFL/AAFA
Reimsburgh Tech Mariners in NSCF
Host of the SBC Bowl, and the Kazarian Cup

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon). 3-5
Old Crustvile Grinders (Sandwich Territories). 3-4
Pizza Sharks (Williamson). 6-1
Space Pirates (Silician). 4-3
Jacksonville Jaguars (Ack barnes). 2-5

Today's Games:
Pirates @ Grinders
Jaguars @ Sharks
Mustangs have a bye.

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Pirates @ Grinders: 13-10 Pirates
1st Quarter-
7-0 Pirates

2nd Quarter-
13-10 Pirates

3rd Quarter-
13-10 Pirates

4th Quarter-
13-10 Pirates

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Jaguars @ Sharks: 26-33 Sharks
1st Quarter-
10-6 Jaguars

2nd Quarter-
20-16 Jaguars

3rd Quarter-
26-26

4th Quarter-
26-26

Overtime-
26-33 Sharks

Williamson
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 am

Intervew with Coch BoB davies
iNTERVIEWER Coach davies your'e team is in first places does this susprise you at all.
BD NO. No. not at all, i was execpting us to be great. We train hard than any other team. We have a great scotting system, and we always make sure that we are prepared to win.
INterviewer. Who do you think is the reason why your'e team is doing so good.
BD There is no one person that is the reason we ae so great. It's because we are such a great team. That's why we are so great.
Interviewer Have anything to say to the Fans of the sharks.
BD Yeah get ready for a champions parade.

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 am

Here is what Dan Stevenson had to say, "Take a look at this, fellas. I saw this interview with Sharks head coach Bob Davies. And you want to know what he said? He said, " I was excepting us to be great. We train hard(er) than any other team." Well, I for one am insulted by this. We all know that we train the hardest, am I right? Those guys are nothing. Until they win the championship, they can't say crap and have it mean something. I want you guys to remember that. Sure we are doing alright, but we aren't anything until we win. He also bragged about his "great scouting system". Are we really going to respect a team that wins half of its games in overtime like kings? Hell no! We are just as good, if not better than these one-trick show horses. Normally, we try to be class-acts, but they are asking or a target on their back, from every other team. Just watch, next game, those players going against the Sharks are going to be hitting harder, talking more trash than usual. Well you know what? IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS! THIS IS WHERE WE PUT OUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL AND NEVER RELEASE IT. WE ARE GOING TO HIT HARDER. WE ARE GOING TO RUN FASTER. ANY FOOL THAT GETS IN OUR WAY WILL BE FOUND IN A BODY BAG AFTER THE GAME!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! THESE GUYS OVER HERE THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY 3 TIMES IN OT TO HAVE A 5-1 RECORD THAT THEY CAN JUST SOIL OUR NAME??? WELL GUESS WHAT! ON BEHALF OF THE GRINDERS, THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING. (Locker room cheering is heard).

OOC: No, I am not actually upset by this. That would be just sad to be upset over that. I thought that this would be a good time for a rallying speech. :clap:
Last edited by Sandwich Territories on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Kennan

Williamson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 am

Sandwich Territories wrote:Here is what Dan Stevenson had to say, "Take a look at this, fellas. I saw this interview with Sharks head coach Bob Davies. And you want to know what he said? He said, " I was excepting us to be great. We train hard(er) than any other team." Well, I for one am insulted by this. We all know that we train the hardest, am I right? Those guys are nothing. Until they win the championship, they can't say crap and have it mean something. I want you guys to remember that. Sure we are doing alright, but we aren't anything until we win. He also bragged about his "great scouting system". Are we really going to respect a team that wins half of its games in overtime like kings? Hell no! We are just as good, if not better than these one-trick show horses. Normally, we try to be class-acts, but they are asking or a target on their back, from every other team. Just watch, next game, those players going against the Sharks are going to be hitting harder, talking more trash than usual. Well you know what? IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS! THIS IS WHERE WE PUT OUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL AND NEVER RELEASE IT. WE ARE GOING TO HIT HARDER. WE ARE GOING TO RUN FASTER. ANY FOOL THAT GETS IN OUR WAY WILL BE FOUND IN A BODY BAG AFTER THE GAME!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! THESE GUYS OVER HERE THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY 3 TIMES IN OT TO HAVE A 5-1 RECORD THAT THEY CAN JUST SOIL OUR NAME??? WELL GUESS WHAT! ON BEHALF OF THE GRINDERS, THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING. (Locker room cheering is heard).

OOC: No, I am not actually upset by this. That would be just sad to be upset over that. I thought that this would be a good time for a rallying speech. :clap:

OOC: wow intense coach. You know there is a very good chance we can end up playing each other next game.

Silician
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silician » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:41 am

Very nice job boys, we sit in second place after winning three in a row. Let's keep this streak going!
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/162897_eng.jpg
Catholic; Center-Left; Pacifist; Socially Liberal; A Musician; A Scholar; A Writer; An Actor; An Athlete; A Comedian.

Choice; Gay Rights; Drug Legalization; Mixed Economy; Free Trade; Democracy; Free Religion; Separation of Church and State; Free Speech.

Hate.

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Williamson wrote:
Sandwich Territories wrote:Here is what Dan Stevenson had to say, "Take a look at this, fellas. I saw this interview with Sharks head coach Bob Davies. And you want to know what he said? He said, " I was excepting us to be great. We train hard(er) than any other team." Well, I for one am insulted by this. We all know that we train the hardest, am I right? Those guys are nothing. Until they win the championship, they can't say crap and have it mean something. I want you guys to remember that. Sure we are doing alright, but we aren't anything until we win. He also bragged about his "great scouting system". Are we really going to respect a team that wins half of its games in overtime like kings? Hell no! We are just as good, if not better than these one-trick show horses. Normally, we try to be class-acts, but they are asking or a target on their back, from every other team. Just watch, next game, those players going against the Sharks are going to be hitting harder, talking more trash than usual. Well you know what? IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS! THIS IS WHERE WE PUT OUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL AND NEVER RELEASE IT. WE ARE GOING TO HIT HARDER. WE ARE GOING TO RUN FASTER. ANY FOOL THAT GETS IN OUR WAY WILL BE FOUND IN A BODY BAG AFTER THE GAME!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! THESE GUYS OVER HERE THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY 3 TIMES IN OT TO HAVE A 5-1 RECORD THAT THEY CAN JUST SOIL OUR NAME??? WELL GUESS WHAT! ON BEHALF OF THE GRINDERS, THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING. (Locker room cheering is heard).

OOC: wow intense coach. You know there is a very good chance we can end up playing each other next game.

OOC: He is a motivator by all means. It would hilarious if we get creamed next week :rofl:
Member of Kennan

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon). 3-5
Old Crustvile Grinders (Sandwich Territories). 3-5
Pizza Sharks (Williamson). 7-1
Space Pirates (Silician). 5-3
Jacksonville Jaguars (Ack barnes). 2-6

Today's Game:
Championship- Pirates @ Sharks

OOC: Sorry if you guys were expecting more games. I will post something for season 2 to begin in a week or two.

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Pirates @ Sharks: 16-22 Sharks
1st Quarter-
6-3 Pirates

2nd Quarter-
9-6 Pirates

3rd Quarter-
16-12 Pirates

4th Quarter-
16-22 Sharks

Sharks are the AAFL Champions!

Williamson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Yes, yes we did it said coach Bob davies. The long path to te championship game. The blood the sweet, the tears, it all been worth am i right. All the player screamed. We proved what it takes to be champions, hard worker and determination. We prove we are the best of the best and we can know hold up this trophy , ( i assumeing their would be a trophy). Coach Bob davies held the trophy up above his head in victory. Then he passed the trophy to everyone on the team. Then the players dumped gatorae on the coach. WE Are CHAMPIONS everyone yelled.

Silician
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silician » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 pm

It's not bad to be #2. The Sharks were on a roll this year. The fact that we made this far was spectacular, and I can't wait for next season.
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/162897_eng.jpg
Catholic; Center-Left; Pacifist; Socially Liberal; A Musician; A Scholar; A Writer; An Actor; An Athlete; A Comedian.

Choice; Gay Rights; Drug Legalization; Mixed Economy; Free Trade; Democracy; Free Religion; Separation of Church and State; Free Speech.

Hate.

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 am

Dan Stevenson had to say this, on his teams performance, "I proud of you guys. Really, I am. 3rd place is nothing to be sad about. We had to deal with early injuries, and some bad breaks. But that's okay! We know we can win it all! Congratulations to the Sharks for their win. But, let it be known that even though we may not have won it all this season, next season is on our calendars!!! (sigh) You know, I have always been told that I'm not quick enough, that I'm not smart enough, that I don't have what it takes to coach. To be the best and stay there, sweat is necessary. Coaches Davies and Capshaw had it going, and they were the best two teams this year. Not settling for just good enough. (clip shows Sharks celebrating their well earned victory) BUT WE PREPARE SO NO ONE CAN TAKE OUR PRIDE, NOBODY CAN REPLACE OUR MINDS, OUR HEART. I'm older. Of course I'm older (He is 38). Different level of wisdom, different level of understanding, different level of punishment. THIS ORGANIZATION IS GONNA LIVE LOOOOOOONG AFTER IT'S RINGS TARNISH, AFTER IS BECOMES DISFUNCT! AND WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO, TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHASE YOUR LEGACY EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE.....WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED, HOW WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED, WHY WOULDN'T YOU FIGHT FOR THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT EVER!?!? LEAVE. YOUR. MARK. (Cheering, and a little weeping is heard)"
Last edited by Sandwich Territories on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Kennan

Williamson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:34 am

The sharks had a parade in the city of Pizza. We couldn't have done this without you said Don steveson pointing at the fans. Without you guys none of this would be possible. We this team was fomed, it was formed so that a Wiliamson team could win AAFL championships, and we will. NOt 2, not 3 , not 4 , not 5 , not 6, not 7. You could hear the fans erupt in cheers, and the rest of the players laughing. Then the parade stope at the place. Their they met emperor Nevil Williamson. You have all one your country proud he said. Then coach Bob davies presented the emperor with a Sharks jersey with his name on it and the shook hands. Then some took a pitcure of them shakeing hands.

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 am

Williamson wrote:The sharks had a parade in the city of Pizza. We couldn't have done this without you said Don steveson pointing at the fans. Without you guys none of this would be possible. We this team was fomed, it was formed so that a Wiliamson team could win AAFL championships, and we will. NOt 2, not 3 , not 4 , not 5 , not 6, not 7. You could hear the fans erupt in cheers, and the rest of the players laughing. Then the parade stope at the place. Their they met emperor Nevil Williamson. You have all one your country proud he said. Then coach Bob davies presented the emperor with a Sharks jersey with his name on it and the shook hands. Then some took a pitcure of them shakeing hands.

OOC: My coach has a long lost brother????
Member of Kennan

Williamson
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 am

Sandwich Territories wrote:
Williamson wrote:The sharks had a parade in the city of Pizza. We couldn't have done this without you said Don steveson pointing at the fans. Without you guys none of this would be possible. We this team was fomed, it was formed so that a Wiliamson team could win AAFL championships, and we will. NOt 2, not 3 , not 4 , not 5 , not 6, not 7. You could hear the fans erupt in cheers, and the rest of the players laughing. Then the parade stope at the place. Their they met emperor Nevil Williamson. You have all one your country proud he said. Then coach Bob davies presented the emperor with a Sharks jersey with his name on it and the shook hands. Then some took a pitcure of them shakeing hands.

OOC: My coach has a long lost brother????

OOC; :lol: oh yeah they do have the same last name. That could be a preety funny twist. But no they just have the same last name and simlar first one.
Last edited by Williamson on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports