NATION

PASSWORD

[KIT MAKERS] Vulpine Sportif (Closed. Go Home.)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tasrailia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasrailia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 am

Nation Name: Tasrailia
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): A rainbow tiger with a black round background
ImageImage
Colors and ideas for it (It will be more fluid if you only give me the colors, but it's nice to give the requester some creative control): Make the tiger on the away shirt pink for breast awareness (even if it was October).
Font:

Nation Name: Tasrailia
Sport: Soccer
Level (Domestic or International): Domestic
Number of Requested Kits (Max. of 10 per request): 2

Ulvbart Hawks: Colors: Orange and Red
Hoberra Bears: Colors: Green and Purple

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Gloriax Kits

Postby Gloriax » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

Name of the Nation:Gloriax
Sport:Soccer
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team):National Team
Crest:Make one you like with a shield as the base....
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made):Umm.... A combination of black and blue for home and black and red for away....
Goalie-HOME:White
AWAY:Yellow
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever):
Crest on top left front, a flag with team home colors and the crest within (top center front of kit) and your logo(maker's logo) on the (front top right)...
Last edited by Gloriax on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation: Republic of Gloriax | Capital: Titania
President (Champion): Jesse Waters | Population: 1,700,000

Get your football kits from: Aer Sportswear (Storefront II)

Patistan
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Patistan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:46 am

Nation name: PATISTAN

sport: football

international

home and away

look at the pakistan football team federation sign that

home kit i want it green with the logo in the middle and a wristband and shorts white and away the sirt white with the logo and the wristband and the shorts green
]

The Askadian Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Askadian Islands » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 am

Nation Name: Askadia
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): Fire/magma/rock golem creature thingy. Eh. Play around with it.
Colors and ideas for it (It will be more fluid if you only give me the colors, but it's nice to give the requester some creative control): Red/White. Go nuts with it.
Font: SPIRIT 99
Democracy, is two wolves and a lamb voting on supper. Liberty, on the other hand, is two wolves and a heavily armed lamb contesting the vote.

Please try to refer to me as Askadia when possible, I really botched my name.

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Again, three other kits!
HESSINGTON ISLAND
Again, I couldn't nail a good platypus out; which sucks. But here it is.
KO-OREN
The second kit made for Ko-oren and I must say, it's quite an honor to be able to supply kits for a World Cup team. While obviously not the only Vulpine-branded team that achieved such feat, such as Mapletish and Sicoutimont; it's always nice to see it.
KUNGYO
Here ya go, man. Sorry for my overall lateness.

All right, three more to go.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

KungYo
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby KungYo » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Looks great! I'll make sure to use it for my WC kit! Thank you so much for all the hard work!
Overview of KungYo

::Founder/Chief Ministry of Eos::

Patistan
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Patistan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 am

me?
]

New Sideburn
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sideburn » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Patistan wrote:me?

Have some patience. NSI can't make every kit immediately.
The old ways were best!

Original nation behind Nephara. New Sideburn now symbolises an ideal, rather than a nation.

German Shepherds
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby German Shepherds » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:01 pm

reserved
For: Canoli's, NFL, Christmas, Thanksgiving, pizza, ice cream, watermelon, doggies, snow, summer nights, Santa Claus

Against: Slushy stuff that snow turns into after it rains, feminists,I kinda dislike anime, when people call American Football "egghand" because that is a stupid name even if it has some logic

Zhe pure und righteous rashe of dogs und canine zhuperiors zhat are deshtined to vrule zhe vorld! -The New Sea Territory

I am Roman Catholic.
Don't ask to source everything I say.
Blazedtown wrote:
German Shepherds wrote:We don't have a toy industry if relations with China go south.

We don't need the PRC, we have Santa.

Swansea City
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Swansea City » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Nation Name: Swansea City
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): The Swansea City Football Club logo, but the swan is holding a machine gun.
Colors and ideas for it (It will be more fluid if you only give me the colors, but it's nice to give the requester some creative control): Lots of gradient involving the colors: Green, Brown, Purple, and Orange
Font: Spirit 99

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE DERMAN ILES GOVERNMENT

Dear who it may concern in Kit makers,

Soccer (known as football in the Derman Iles) is one of the most popular sports in the Derman Iles. We have many good players, and are interested in international compititions. However, we can't agree on a jersey. So we have come to you. Please help us.

If there are any problems, please contact us.

Nation Name: The republic of the Derman Iles
Logo: Our seal (at the top of this message)
Colors and ideas for it: Orange and yellow
Font: Sonic Reducer 99

President Darwin Conner\
President of the Derman Iles.
WWW.DermanTV.der WWW.DermanAir.der
You want to live in my nation? You're insane!
CAPITALIST, NATIONALIST, CANADIAN ROYALIST
Visit my wiki pages here!
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Sport: American Football
Number of Requested Kits (Max. of 10 per request):1
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): Here

Some specific requests:
For the home jerseys, I would like a black shirt with navy trim, and white pants, with the stripe on the helmet down the side.The helmet should be white with the logo on the side, and a stripe(black on the outside, navy on the inside).
For the away, could you make it white, with black pants(stripe down the side, blue on outside white on inside), same helmet.

Of course, make any changes you want, and thanks a ton!
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:24 pm

German American States wrote:Sport: American Football

Some specific requests:
For the home jerseys, I would like a black shirt with navy trim, and white pants, with the stripe on the helmet down the side.The helmet should be white with the logo on the side, and a stripe(black on the outside, navy on the inside).
For the away, could you make it white, with black pants(stripe down the side, blue on outside white on inside), same helmet.

I'll send yours and the others' of the Football tournament at the competition's thread, if that''s not an issue.

Again, I have been studying throughout the day, so that's why I didn't work on anything and now I have to calculate the tables for the World Cup of Hockey and all.
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Now known as Kita-Hinode

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:
German American States wrote:Sport: American Football

Some specific requests:

I'll send yours and the others' of the Football tournament at the competition's thread, if that''s not an issue.

Again, I have been studying throughout the day, so that's why I didn't work on anything and now I have to calculate the tables for the World Cup of Hockey and all.

That's great! Thanks.

Take your time. The league will start in a week and a half, so we'll just have to wait. As my parents say, "School first, fun last!". Great parents, they are.
Last edited by German American States on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:49 pm

German American States wrote:
Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:

That's great! Thanks.

Take your time. I'm going to start in a week and a half, so we'll just have to wait. As my parents say, "School first, fun last!". Great parents, they are.

It'll pay when you're with my age and have to try and take a spot at an University. Again, sucks, but can't be stopped.
Now known as Kita-Hinode

German Shepherds
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby German Shepherds » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm

(This is for the Amatuer American Football League)
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): Just use the 2009 Pepsi Logo (It's our sponsor)
I would like the home uniforms to look a lot like this, however with "Wumbos" Instead of Mason Jars. Also, I'd like the line going across the top of the helmet to just be a normal stripe, colored red.
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/sc ... 1379280686
As for the away uniforms, I'd like white jerseys, Red Numbers (Font similar to the one in the link) Blue Outline. The cuffs can be blue and the collar red. Same helmet, Red Pants and Blue trim. Also, if you look at the teambuilder link and click the "Away" thing for the uniforms, I'd like the shoulder sort of design there, colored red.
Oh, and you know how kits have the Nike and Under Armor logo on them? Can you put your logo for Vulpine Sportif somewhere? Just thought it would be cool. The font will be Cookies 99.

(I know this is kind of a lot, I'll be patient.)
Last edited by German Shepherds on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For: Canoli's, NFL, Christmas, Thanksgiving, pizza, ice cream, watermelon, doggies, snow, summer nights, Santa Claus

Against: Slushy stuff that snow turns into after it rains, feminists,I kinda dislike anime, when people call American Football "egghand" because that is a stupid name even if it has some logic

Zhe pure und righteous rashe of dogs und canine zhuperiors zhat are deshtined to vrule zhe vorld! -The New Sea Territory

I am Roman Catholic.
Don't ask to source everything I say.
Blazedtown wrote:
German Shepherds wrote:We don't have a toy industry if relations with China go south.

We don't need the PRC, we have Santa.

Serretes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Serretes » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Nation Name: Serretes (American Football)(Amateur American Football League.)
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): A snarling wolf if some kind.
Colors and ideas for it (It will be more fluid if you only give me the colors, but it's nice to give the requester some creative control): Black, White, Dark Red. Do whatever looks good. Helmet has one opposite color stripe, white or black and the logo.
Font: Lost Peg 99
Maybe your logo on the chest in the corner. Maybe some different colored shoulders or maybe striped shoulders.
Last edited by Serretes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sansa Stark is the best Game of Thrones character, closely followed by Theon Greyjoy.

Southern Babylonia wrote:"Even if I pay for the larger half myself?"
"Serretes, we're not renting you a prostitute!" :p

Please Disregard Any Posts Made In The Diplomacy Forums Before May 30, 2014.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:04 pm

(For the Amateur American Football League
Nation Name: San Jose Guayabal
Team: Caimanes GC
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): A Caiman with a ball
Colors and ideas for it (It will be more fluid if you only give me the colors, but it's nice to give the requester some creative control): Green and Red
Font: Lost Peg 99
Your logo on the chest in the corner.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Chiata
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chiata » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Nation Name: Chiata
Level (Domestic or International): International
Number of Requested Kits (Max. of 10 per request): 1 (home and away)
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): Viking horn in middle of jersery.
Keep in mind that this request allows NSI to make whatever design sounds more suitable to said team and as in Vulpine Sportif's rules, the client has always the right to request it to be redone (as long as it isn't something impossible, like drawing Monalisa singlehanded in the left side of the shorts of an association football kit).
Colors: Primary: Black Secondary: Light Blue (flip flopped for away jersey)
Member of Esportiva-----KPB Ranking: 29-----Founder of the Runner Cup
Champions: 1st IDLO Ultimate Cup, Runner Cup One
3rd Place: IBC 15
Quarter Finals: CoH 62, CoH 63, CoH 64, IBC 14, CE XIII
Round of 16: WC 69, BoF 52, CoH 66, CoH 67, CE XII, IBC 16, IBC 17
Qualified: WC 76, CoH 58, CoH 60, CoH 65
Playoffs: WC 71, WC 72, WC 73
Highest KPB: 24 (Post WC 69)

The Central African Empire
Attaché

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central African Empire » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Nation Name: The Central African Empire
Level (Domestic or International): domestic
Number of Requested Kits (Max. of 10 per request): 10... For now...
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): The shamrock rovers logo.
Keep in mind that this request allows NSI to make whatever design sounds more suitable to said team and as in Vulpine Sportif's rules, the client has always the right to request it to be redone (as long as it isn't something impossible, like drawing Monalisa singlehanded in the left side of the shorts of an association football kit).

Side notes: I would like the home jersey to be black, and the away jersey to be red...
Team name: Bangui Shamrock Rovers FC

Chernomotz
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernomotz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:22 pm

The Central African Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Central African Empire
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like): The shamrock rovers logo.

Side notes: I would like the home jersey to be black, and the away jersey to be red...

I think you're talking about one team in particular, so it's just one kit, not 10. I'll make them when I have time, don't worry. :p

For now, my work will be on priority mode to the Amateur American Football Association, given as it was requested.

The Central African Empire
Attaché

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central African Empire » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 pm

oh. I thought it was the quantity of jerseys being ordered, not different kits...

Vaugania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Chernomotz wrote:
The Central African Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Central African Empire

I think you're talking about one team in particular, so it's just one kit, not 10. I'll make them when I have time, don't worry. :p

For now, my work will be on priority mode to the Amateur American Football Association, given as it was requested.

*whispers* "Since my order for edits was placed before the AAFA orders, could you fix up my NT unis real quick?"
My most favoritest picture ever | Sports Achievements | Poltical Test... just as I suspected
Population: 120,000,000
President: Kris Strong
Active Military: 2,000,000
Military Reserves: 6,500,000 (mandatory reserve service from 18-21)
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER
Just call me Vaug. Or not if that's how you roll.

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gloriax » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:20 am

I just thought I'll poke you about my NT jersey!
Nation: Republic of Gloriax | Capital: Titania
President (Champion): Jesse Waters | Population: 1,700,000

Get your football kits from: Aer Sportswear (Storefront II)

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 am

My bad, I'm slightly sidelined with some neck pains.
Now known as Kita-Hinode

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports