NATION

PASSWORD

opinion

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

opinion

Postby New West Guiana » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Over the nearly two years since Joel Foster assumed his responsibilities as Superintendent, as far as I am concerned he has done a great job regardless of the pressure and the continuous "witch hunt" that he has endured. He knew the schools' budget wasn't in the best condition, but wasn't aware of how bad the situation was. Once the ugliness of the real situation was uncovered it didn't take long for a small minority to voice out their opinions of who should take the blame for the budget issues.

It become very easy to unfairly point at Mr. Foster and effectively blame him for all the schools budgetary issues, which has continued to this very day. It is similar to having your house destroyed by a tornado then being blamed because the house has been torn apart, none of which could've been in your control.

This small minority that has for over a year kept repeating the same phrase that it is Mr. Foster who is the one "driving a wedge between our communities", I don't find this to be so. The people who have been attempting to drive a wedge between our communities have been the ones pointing fingers, spreading false and unfounded rumors dating back to the time of the merger in 2004. Many of these however originated on the now defunct Save North Butler facebook group and were quickly pointed out to be untrue and an attempt to "stir the pot".

I do hope that enough people come together to understand that this witch hunt and rumors have been created to divide us so that those in our communities redraw those battle lines that we have since removed. Instead we must keep moving and uniting together to secure a bright future for North Butler community schools.
Last edited by New West Guiana on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

Return to NS Sports