NATION

PASSWORD

sporternav.Ari - Armeia's Sports HQ

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 am

SPORTERNAV AROUND THE LEAGUE

Before D1 and WD1 start again, here's an update on everything going on in the league.

What is Hawks United planning?

Vandals fans are worried right now as their best young player, Pandora Reimfeller, was seen in Scarborough with a number of other players. In one picture that is circulating social media, Reimfeller is seen kissing Hawks United striker Kameron Hamsik in a club, while wearing a Hawks track jacket and scarf. In a very strange twist, she's seen in another picture being carried out of the club in the arms of Amy Abramsen, the captain of arch rival team AFC Center City. Abramsen was also photographed with Northeastern striker Christa Cruz(thought to be the wanted replacement for Kameron Hamsik), and RC Atlas target Milan Toure. Probably the strangest thing was the presence of ex-Southern Armeia and current Southeastern manager Holly Jonasson, who is thought of to be a possible successor to Brandon Tjaeder.

The day after, some of the players broke the silence. "I don't know why they're surprised that I'm taking offers from other teams," Cruz said to our reporter. "I went to a military academy from high school through college and then spent two years in the Air Force as a paratrooper... It's hardly as strict as playing for Northeastern. It's always like 'get up at this time, do this, do that, don't do that' and our coach blows up at us if we do anything incorrectly. I mean, we don't even get to pick where we live, sometimes it makes me go 'bloody hell, man, don't you ever get tired of controlling everything?' I'm probably going to get benched for the next game just for saying this."

Pandora was apologetic but also avoided confirming the reason of her visit with Hawks. "I was in Scarborough... I was there to see some relatives, and some Hawks players living nearby asked me if I wanted to train with them... So we did and we went out for drinks at night, it's no big deal."
Ariel Proux's last start for Hawks United was two seasons ago, against Kobenhaven
Meanwhile, Hawks and NavArmeia owner Njal Ovesson has announced that Ariel Proux will be officially retiring, to take the reigns as interim manager until the end of the season. Proux was previously a player-coach and has managed Hawks in the last two matches, with both being wins. "I think she deserves this," Njal said at a press conference. "I remember twenty years ago, before Atlas Women or Hawks existed, I was at a Street League match with the Southern all stars versus the Barrier Island all stars, and Ariel was in goal for Southern and she saved everything that came her way... I offered her a contract to play co-ed for Atlas on the spot, and she's been with us ever since then."

Jonasson out at Southern
Jonasson during her last match as the national team manager
The South Armeia FA has sacked Holly Jonasson, after her third year as manager. Jonasson succeeded the legendary Kal Leroux, who managed the Terrum Reds to six championships in the 70s and early 80s, and managed the Southern Armeian national team to four straight Regions Cups in the 2000s. His successor however, could hardly keep a positive win percentage, and disappointed in this season's Regions Cup.

The favorites to become the next manager are Vandals and U-18 national team manager Conor Svedsson, who has already stated that he'll accept an offer if it comes his way, and Miranda Byquist, former captain of the now defunct Royals FC, and a starting defender on the squad that won four straight championships. Byquist would be on her second management job after a failed stint with Kyang Steelers.
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 am

MATCHDAY 2
Dinamo Barrier 8-0 R.C Lions
CSKARK 1-1 Terrum City
Dynamo Terrum 2-4 R.C Atlas
Rosetown FC 1-0 Real Barrier
AFC Shogun 1-0 I.K Cora City
Bastille FC 1-3 Terrum Reds
Sporting CC 1-1 Sporting Forge
I.K Southern 2-1 Aarhus Flames
Songhaven United 3-0 Athletic Club Cora City
Kyang Steelers 1-1 New Split FC

Division 1 Standings

Team P W D L For Ag +/- Pts
1 Dinamo Barrier 2 2 0 0 10 0 +10 6
2 Terrum Reds 2 2 0 0 6 1 +5 6
3 New Split FC 2 1 1 0 5 1 +4 4
4 Kyang Steelers 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
5 AFC Shogun 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
6 Real Barrier 2 1 0 1 4 1 +3 3
7 Songhaven United 2 1 0 1 3 1 +2 3
8 R.C Atlas 2 1 0 1 4 4 +0 3
9 I.K Cora City 2 1 0 1 1 1 +0 3
10 Bastille FC 2 1 0 1 2 3 -1 3
11 Rosetown FC 2 1 0 1 1 3 -2 3
12 I.K Southern 2 1 0 1 2 5 -3 3
13 Sporting CC 2 0 2 0 2 2 +0 2
14 Terrum City 2 0 2 0 1 1 +0 2
15 Sporting Forge 2 0 2 0 2 2 +0 2
16 Athletic Club Cora City 2 0 1 1 1 4 -3 1
17 CSKARK 2 0 1 1 1 5 -4 1
18 R.C Lions 2 0 1 1 0 8 -8 1
19 Aarhus Flames 2 0 0 2 1 3 -2 0
20 Dynamo Terrum 2 0 0 2 2 5 -3 0

A scene from the Lions-Dinamo match.
"I've seen some crazy results but this... It just made me go damn, what went wrong?"

Those were the words of Sporternav analyst Noah Langdon, after the match where Dinamo Barrier absolutely decimated the defending champs. Augustinius scored four goals in the rout and Milan Toure seemed to disappear, and after the match he apologized for the performance. "The atmosphere was so hostile and the other team was so physical, we couldn't cope with it," he said in a post match interview. "We're going to have to go back to the drawing board tactically when we get back to Redtown. Nobody really likes losing to the communist club but they're better than we've been giving them credit for."

Elsewhere, Atlas got their first win of the season, against Dynamo Terrum. Tilo Abramsson had two goals in the second half for the win.
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:00 am

MATCHDAY 9
Northeastern 1-1 Southeastern

Blazers 1-1 AFC Center City
Vandals 0-1 Lionesses
Hakws United 4-2 Kobenhaven United

WD1 Standings

1 Vandals 9 5 2 2 13 6 +7 17
2 Hakws United 9 5 2 2 22 13 +9 17
3 Northeastern 9 5 2 2 24 16 +8 17
4 Kobenhaven United 9 4 2 3 16 18 -2 14
5 AFC Center City 9 3 3 3 11 15 -4 12
6 Southeastern 9 3 2 4 13 13 +0 11
7 Blazers 9 2 1 6 16 26 -10 7
8 Lionesses 9 1 2 6 4 12 -8 5

HAWKS PUT 4 PAST KOBENHAVEN

HUFC is now tied with Vandals at 17 points, after a 4-2 win against Kobenhaven United. Ariel Proux managed her first match as the official manager, and Hawks dominated again, with Reina Toure having a goal and two assists. There was however, trouble. Three year veteran goalkeeper Ander Jordyn saw the bench this match as her feud with Proux from Proux's playing days seemed to come back up. "She benched me because she doesn't like me, not because I can't play well for us... I don't think she should be manager," said Jordyn afterwards.

Elsewhere, Lionesses got their first win of the season at Vandals, storming into Haas Field and defeating their former goalkeeper, Mara Fuller. "Sometimes I wish I hadn't left Lionesses," Fuller said in an interview. "But I know the move to Vandals is for the better, and I think I'll settle in eventually."

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:31 am

MATCHDAY 10
AFC Center City 2-2 Northeastern
Lionesses 0-1 Southeastern
Kobenhaven United 4-3 Blazers
Hakws United 0-1 Vandals

MATCHDAY 11
Northeastern 2-0 Lionesses
AFC Center City 1-1 Kobenhaven United
Southeastern 1-2 Hakws United
Blazers 1-1 Vandals

MATCHDAY 12
Kobenhaven United 0-5 Northeastern
Hakws United 1-1 Lionesses
Vandals 2-0 AFC Center City
Blazers 0-2 Southeastern

D1 Standings

1 Northeastern 12 7 3 2 33 18 +15 24
2 Vandals 12 7 3 2 17 7 +10 24
3 Hakws United 12 6 3 3 25 16 +9 21
4 Kobenhaven United 12 5 3 4 21 27 -6 18
5 Southeastern 12 5 2 5 17 15 +2 17
6 AFC Center City 12 3 5 4 14 20 -6 14
7 Blazers 12 2 2 8 20 33 -13 8
8 Lionesses 12 1 3 8 5 16 -11 6

SEASON ALMOST DRAWING TO A CLOSE

There's only a few weeks left in WD1, and for the first time since the first season of the league, we have a competitive title race. Vandals and Northeastern are tied on points but Northeastern's 15+ goal differential gives them the lead in the standings. Hawks took a loss to Vandals and a draw to Lionesses, who will surely be relegated for the first time, and they trail Vandals and Northeastern by three points. In the midtable, Southeastern are in the fight of their lives, battling with a streaky Kobenhaven team for a respectable finish.

Near the bottom, AFC Center City might have new money and a new star at striker, but even Karl Reach's cash couldn't help them in this recent run of games. They sit at sixth with three wins, five draws, and four losses, and bad goalkeeping has cost them a bunch of games they should have won.

Hawks could win the league if they had better chemistry, but it seems that manager Ariel Proux and goalkeeper Ander Jordyn despise each other, and Kameron Hamsik is still demanding an eighteen million dollar contract. Tyra Halloway and Reina Toure breaking into the first team has helped a lot however, and Hawks still has the pieces to set up a title challenge on the final day. The rivalry between Proux and Jordyn seems to have started during WD1's first season. Proux was a veteran looking to keep her spot in the first team and Jordyn was the twenty one year old looking to take the role from her.

The two competed all season long but things got heated during the three game stretch at the end when Hawks were about to clinch the title, when Jordyn called Proux 'washed up' on Twitter and said that 'it's time for her to retire'. But after Proux blew her chance in the next match by allowing five goals, Ander Jordyn received the starts for the last two matches of the season and had shutouts in both matches, marking her ascension into the starting role. There has been a rivalry with the two ever since, and it's cropped up again now that Proux is the manager.

Northeastern has chemistry problems of a different kind. They don't have players fighting with each other but instead they've been voicing displeasure with veteran manager Fredo Pellegrino. Pellegrino assembled the team that dominated the league for three straight seasons, and made it to the Globe Cup, however that machine-like team seems to be falling apart. As the results have gotten worse, Pellegrino seems to have gotten more disciplinarian, forbidding his players to drink, party, and go out after certain times among other things. Christa Cruz compared playing for Pellegrino to being in the military, saying that she had a better time being a paratrooper in the Air Force than playing for him. Marija Johnson has publicly defended Pellegrino, saying that his style leads to wins as seen in the previous three seasons, but she's part of a small minority and the rest of the locker room seems to be turning against the 65 year old former Northern Armeia manager. Only time will tell if this can be sorted out before the end of the season.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 am

MATCHDAY 13
Northeastern 1-2 Hakws United
Kobenhaven United 2-1 Vandals
Lionesses 1-3 Blazers
AFC Center City 0-0 Southeastern

MATCHDAY 14

Vandals 2-1 Northeastern
Blazers 3-3 Hakws United
Southeastern 0-0 Kobenhaven United
AFC Center City 0-1 Lionesses

D1 Standings

1 Vandals 14 8 3 3 20 10 +10 27
2 Hakws United 14 7 4 3 30 20 +10 25
3 Northeastern 14 7 3 4 35 22 +13 24
4 Kobenhaven United 14 6 4 4 23 28 -5 22
5 Southeastern 14 5 4 5 17 15 +2 19
6 AFC Center City 14 3 6 5 14 21 -7 15
7 Blazers 14 3 3 8 26 37 -11 12
8 Lionesses 14 2 3 9 7 19 -12 9

"IT DOESN'T GET MUCH MORE SPECIAL THAN THIS!"

The scenes at the closing match of the season were almost surreal. The Battle for the Northwest was heading back to Cora City, and Vandals would win the league with a win and a Hawks draw or loss. The players knew it, the Vandals fans knew it, the 5,000 traveling members of the Dragon-Pit knew it, even the players from rivals Blazers knew that if they didn't perform, their archenemy would win the league. But it almost didn't happen.
Northeastern went ahead after Christa Cruz scored on a defensive mistake, shooting from close range past Mara Fuller.
Vandals striker Svenja Volksson(#13) celebrates the game winning goal.
The second half didn't favor Vandals either until later. Until that one magical moment when Petra Jennings whipped a cross way downfield that somehow went pass the keeper by mistake, scoring the first Vandals goal in the seventy ninth minute. Then in the eighty eighth, striker Svenja Volksson took a pass on the wing and cut inside, dribbling around two defenders and slotting the ball in the lower right corner. Ironically this is Volksson's second start of the whole season, but she was selected for her incredible speed and ability to beat the offside line.

As the final whistle blew, hundreds of fans from Inferno CC and the Auburn Street Elite flooded the pitch, celebrating with the players. "It was an absolutely incredible scene, it doesn't get much more special than this," said Petra Jennings after the match. "Vandals is a special club, I'm happy to be back and I'm happy to be known as the captain of the team that dethroned Northeastern."

When asked about her game winning assist, Pandora Reimfeller shrugged. "I'm more happy that the team won, but yeah, that was a great pass. I'm happy for Svenja to, she's going to get a pretty good new contract from this."

Goalkeeper Mara Fuller was kind of cynical, while the rest of the team was happy. "I know I'll have to work to stay here next season," she said, getting semi-emotional. "There's a lot of girls out there who would kill to be in my position, but I think I'm still hungry enough to succeed, if not with Vandals, with someone else."

Conor Svedsson was very emotional but he managed to give an interview. "I'm so proud of our squad, everyone here fought like lions every game, we never lost focus of the goal and what we play for and we were rewarded big time. The people of Cora City finally got a championship in the Regions Cup, and now they're getting rewarded again with Vandals finally achieving the success that we should be."

HAWKS IN TROUBLE
Youth prospects Reina Toure(#17) and Tyra Halloway(#8) are followed off the pitch by their teammates after receiving second place medals
It was a disappointing season for Hawks, who could have won the league if they hadn't took a loss to Vandals on matchday 10 and a draw to Blazers most recently. It's unknown what the future of interim manager Ariel Proux is, but right now Hawks fans are most worried that their star goalkeeper Ander Jordyn will leave. Jordyn has been a top two goalkeeper in the league since winning the starting job in season one, and some say with Mara Fuller's sharp decline, she's the best now. But her dispute with Ariel Proux led to her being benched for the last game of the season, the 3-3 draw. "If she's manager next season, I'm gone," Jordyn said over social media. "I want to go someplace where the coaches value my talent."

When asked about who should be the next manager, this is how Jordyn responded. "Brandon Tjaeder never should have been sacked... Yeah he made some mistakes but those weren't his fault. He's a pretty close friend of mine, he helped me through some darker times not that long ago and I think I owe my life to him. And he's still the best tactician in the league, despite what others want to say."

Kameron Hamsik also has said that she's leaving unless Hawks pays out her eighteen million dollar contract demand. She refuses to comment on why she needs so much money, but says that it's very important and that she needs it by the start of the National Cup. She also finally made more comments about the Tjaeder situation. "I looked at some DNA tests last week... I can confirm that my son Filip is the son of Brandon Tjaeder. But I take one hundred percent of the blame for this, he shouldn't have been sacked for it."

Both Jordyn and Hamsik are out of their contracts this offseason, and are deciding whether or not to re-sign.

POST SEASON AWARDS:

Golden Ball: Petra Jennings, Vandals midfielder
Golden Glove: Mia Rojo, Southeastern goalkeeper
Young Player of the Year: Reina Toure, Hawks winger and midfielder
Golden Boot: Christa Cruz, Northeastern striker(12 league goals)
Last edited by Armeia on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:43 am

Sporternav Business Presents: WD1 contract statuses

The WD1 season just ended and teams are gearing up for a transfer filled offseason. As of now, this is the list of stars who are out of contracts.

Svenja Volksson: The Vandals hero who scored the title clinching goal won't be back in a Vandals shirt next season. Her contract demand is two million dollars per year, but Vandals won't go higher than one. The speedy striker started twice last season and came off the bench nine times, scoring four goals and assisting four times. "I'll miss Vandals, especially the fans from Inferno that were with us the whole season," said Volksson, 23. She spent her entire career until now with the club, joining the academy team at fifteen back when Vandals was called Cora City Women. "One day I may return to Cora City to play again, even if it's with a different team."

Ander Jordyn: Hawks United star Ander Jordyn has announced that she won't be renewing her contract which just expired. This has to do with Ariel Proux becoming the manager, as Proux has been a longtime rival to Jordyn. "I love Hawks. I just don't love Proux. I'm going to either be taking my talents to an expansion team or I'll head abroad and see what's in store overseas. My friend Bianka, who plays in Kirishima, says there might be interest from there, we'll see."
Jordyn started in goal for Hawk's treble winning season and has been consistently great ever since, and now at 25 she looks to finally move away from her team.

Pandora Reimfeller: Vandals youth star Pandora hasn't signed a new deal yet, because she says she wants to evaluate her options. "I might want to come to AFC Center City to play with Sayo Matsuoka," she said to press. Reimfeller, 18, plays goalkeeper and winger and beat out Mara Fuller to start in goal in many late season matches. She is also a Hawks target, and some have questioned what her relationship with Hawks striker Kameron Hamsik is. "Me and Kam are close... Take that however you want to," said Pandora in the same interview.

Mia Rojo: Southeastern goalkeeper and golden glove winner Mia Rojo has a four year contract with a option to leave after two years. Rojo is a Center City target and it isn't known if she plans on staying until the end of her contract. Twenty seven years old, she may only get one more 'supermax' contract in her career, and she's likely to go to the team with more money. Currently her deal is for eight million a year, making her the second highest paid player in the league behind Petra Jennings and Sayo Matsuoka, who both make twelve.

Kameron Hamsik: She may be a Hawks player next year. Or she may not be. Nobody knows. Currently the Hawks board is deciding if she's worth eighteen million dollars despite her slow season this year and her reputation as a team chemistry killer. Her public defense of Brandon Tjaeder put her at odds with the board, and her only statement since the season ended was "I want to play with Pandora and Amy [Abramsen] next season... If I can get paid and work out a way to play with those two, I'll be happy."

Transfer Bids so far

Amy Abramsen: AFC Center City captain Amy Abramsen has a bid from Hawks United for thirty eight million dollars. The club hasn't accepted this yet, but rumors inside Hawks say the fee could be reduced to twenty and the deal will include a swap for Reina Toure. "I don't want to leave the club I grew up supporting," said Toure, emotional in an interview. "I hope this isn't true, I want to spend the rest of my career playing here."

Sayo Matsuoka: One of the expansion teams that will be joining WD1 next season is Bastille Feminine, a team that will play in the Loftus suburb of Bastille. The team is majority owned by supporters and they want the first signing to be AFCCC striker Sayo Matsuoka. Word from inside the organization says the bid could be in the eight million range.

Tyra Halloway: Newly relegated team Lionesses is planning on making a two million dollar bid for Hawks youth player Tyra Halloway, who only recently broke into the first team. They believe she can turn their team around by helping with goal scoring, something that they lacked last season. Hawks however, has rejected the bid.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:51 am

VOLKSSON SET TO MOVE ABROAD

Svenja Volksson on the sideline for the Cora City Jokers, a street league team that she played for last offseason

Svenja Volksson is a hero in Cora City after her late goal lifted Vandals to their first ever league title, but she won't be staying. Manager Conor Svedsson allegedly called Volksson 'very greedy' and 'a mid table talent', and reportedly insulted her looks when talking to his assistants, and the club was unwilling to give her the two million dollar a year contract that she wanted. Volksson was very emotional in a exit press conference. "I was considering taking less money to stay with Vandals... But after hearing what Conor was saying about me... I couldn't make myself do it," she said, very obviously holding back tears. "If that's how he really feels, I guess it's better for me to just leave. I thought he cared about everyone on the squad, but I suppose that only applies to Armeian born Germans and Swedes."

Vandals has a history of only playing players that are ethnically German or Swedish, and the only successful player at the club who isn't one of those ethnicity is Petra Jennings(however Jennings is twenty five percent German, twenty five percent Czech, and half Croat). Volksson, while being born in Cora City, has African ancestry and she believes this is why Svedsson was quick to get rid of her. "I'm not saying he's a racist, I'm just saying that he never treats the others this badly," said Volksson in the press conference.

Volksson has announced that she'll be signing for Sporting Ceneisis, a rich team from Abanhfleft, which reportedly offered her the two million a year contract she's looking for. "I don't know how the move abroad will work out, but I think the change of scenery will do me well," she said.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:05 am

Permission from Armeia to post here.

CRESCENT NEWS NETWORK
SPORTS CHANNEL - OFFICIAL WEBSITE

ABANHFLEFT • PRIDNESTROVIAOONTAZ DERT LI NGCOPPER CUPRUMTRENDSTARTFHULGHAMOUS PENINSULA

SVENJA VOLKSSON: ARMEIAN STRIKER SIGNS FOR SPORTING CENEISIS LADIES

Svenja Volksson lifts the trophy after scoring the title-winning goal for Vandals.

MEREILLES, CENEISIS - Svenja Volksson has signed a one-year contract with Sporting Ceneisis Ladies after her contract with Vandals FC of Armeia ran out.

The 23-year-old striker made 11 appearances for Vandals last season, scored four goals, among them the title-winning one against Northeastern, and made four assists for her club.

"I am happy to say that I have signed a contract with Sporting Ceneisis of Abanhfleft," she said.

"They have offered me the contract that I want, and I decided to accept it."

Volksson allegedly left the club due to a dispute with Vandals manager Conor Svedsson, which included refusal to give her a two-million-dollar contract and insulting her in front of club staff. "I was considering taking less money to stay with Vandals... But after hearing what Conor was saying about me... I couldn't make myself do it," she said in her exit press conference. "If that's how he really feels, I guess it's better for me to just leave."

Sporting manager Artemio Peres said: "We are in need of players of her quality in the club. When her contract ran out we didn't hesitate. She will serve a good role in Sporting in preparation for our run to the title."

"I don't know how the move abroad will work out, but I think the change of scenery will do me well," Volksson said in the press conference.

Volksson is the second Armeian player to move to the Ladies' Premier League after Isa Tangemen, who was signed by Rosenpfelblatz City Ladies for NS$500k following her performances in the Sporting World Cup in the Free Republics.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:51 am

MATCHDAY 3
R.C Lions 1-0 CSKARK
Dinamo Barrier 5-0 Dynamo Terrum
Terrum City 3-2 Rosetown FC
R.C Atlas 5-4 AFC Shogun
Real Barrier 1-2 Bastille FC
I.K Cora City 2-0 Sporting CC
Terrum Reds 1-0 I.K Southern
Sporting Forge 0-3 Songhaven United
Aarhus Flames 0-1 Kyang Steelers
Athletic Club Cora City 2-2 New Split FC

Division 1 Standings

1 Dinamo Barrier 3 3 0 0 15 0 +15 9
2 Terrum Reds 3 3 0 0 7 1 +6 9
3 Kyang Steelers 3 2 1 0 3 1 +2 7
4 Songhaven United 3 2 0 1 6 1 +5 6
5 I.K Cora City 3 2 0 1 3 1 +2 6
6 R.C Atlas 3 2 0 1 9 8 +1 6
7 Bastille FC 3 2 0 1 4 4 +0 6
8 New Split FC 3 1 2 0 7 3 +4 5
9 Terrum City 3 1 2 0 4 3 +1 5
10 AFC Shogun 3 1 1 1 6 6 +0 4
11 R.C Lions 3 1 1 1 1 8 -7 4
12 Real Barrier 3 1 0 2 5 3 +2 3
13 Rosetown FC 3 1 0 2 3 6 -3 3
14 I.K Southern 3 1 0 2 2 6 -4 3
15 Sporting CC 3 0 2 1 2 4 -2 2
16 Athletic Club Cora City 3 0 2 1 3 6 -3 2
17 Sporting Forge 3 0 2 1 2 5 -3 2
18 CSKARK 3 0 1 2 1 6 -5 1
19 Aarhus Flames 3 0 0 3 1 4 -3 0
20 Dynamo Terrum 3 0 0 3 2 10 -8 0

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:58 pm

TJAEDER AND ROJO IN AT SOUTHEASTERN, TRANSFER CRAZINESS ENSUES
Tjaeder at his first press conference for Southeastern
Former Hawks head man Brandon Tjaeder is in at Southeastern. He replaces Holly Jonasson, former Southern Armeia national team manager, and takes the reins at the third most supported women's team in Armeia. He previously had gotten into hot water so to speak when he impregnated one of his players last season, but Southeastern's shady funders are willing to take a risk on him. Rumor has it that the Armeian mafia, the Bratyakruvi, are the funders of Southeastern, and they have supplied enough cash for Tjaeder to make moves right away.
Mia Rojo, after the derby with Kobenhaven last season

His first move was to resign golden glove winner Mia Rojo to a ten million dollar a year four year contract, making her the third highest paid player in the league. Rojo has started for the last four seasons and at 27, she looked to secure one more large contract while she was in her prime.

Tjaeder also signed former Hawks striker Kameron Hamsik to a two year seven million dollar a year contract with a seven million signing bonus. Some question this and the relationship between Hamsik and Tjaeder, as Tjaeder is the father of Hamsik's son, but both claim that they are just friends. "I'm a bit sad to leave Hawks but the management doesn't deserve to have me stay, after they ripped me off like that," Hamsik said in a press conference. "And I want to formally extend an invitation for Pandora Reimfeller and Sayo Matsuoka to join me at Southeastern, we're working on starting something big here."

However, Pandora Reimfeller has reportedly 'already signed with AFC Center City' when she was heavily drunk in a Loftus bar. Allegedly she was told to sign a contract by Karl Reach, the owner of AFC CC, and she was too drunk to know what she was doing.
And then there was one: Hawks youth stars Tyra Halloway, Reina Toure, and Sam Leroux celebrate a win during two seasons ago. Now only Halloway remains under contract for the team, with Toure at AFCCC and Leroux playing for the Cora City Jokers.
This is AFC Center City's second move, their first move was the completion of a twenty million dollar transfer that will send captain and star defender Amy Abramsen to archrivals Hawks United. The transfer will also send 19 year old winger Reina Toure to Center City, the the first direct transfer from Hawks to Center City. Toure however doesn't want to play for AFC CC and has publicly slammed the management. "Now I know why my brother left Atlas..." she said in a press conference. "The plan is to stay here for the one year on my contract and then head abroad... I'm due for bigger and better things than this."

Finally, Mara Fuller may be lured back to Lionesses, after they have offered a two season loan for her. Vandals may want to get rid of her to make room for a younger keeper now that she has declined sharply, and she has said before that she regrets leaving her hometown squad. Her decision will come 'before next season'.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:04 am

SVEDSSON TAKES NATIONAL TEAM JOB
Svedsson manages the U-18 squad during the Sporting World Cup third place match
Vandals manager Conor Svedsson has moved up from the U-18 team to take over at the senior team. He led his old squad to a 3rd place U-18 World Cup finish and also led Vandals to their first title ever in WD1 this year. Svedsson previously managed Street team Barrier City Slammers, where he won two championships. "It's been quite a ride, this last season," Svedsson told the press. "Winning third place internationally, then winning the title with Vandals... I can't wait to get to our next goal, qualifying for the World Cup and competing in the Baptism of Fire."

Armeia will send a unified team to the World Cup, and the home kit has just been released along with the managerial announcement.

The kit pays homage to the North according to the federations, but the away and third kits will be in the colors of the West and South respectively.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:30 am

REDTOWN IK RECEIVE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS
Hockey season is almost here in Armeia and defending National Hockey SuperLeague champions Redtown IK have received their rings for last year's title campaign. Redtown defeated rivals Drogos IK in the playoff Final, after achieving the best regular season record too. "We're all ready to go for this season," said star center Randal Dusek. "We've been training hard during the offseason and a lot of our players have gotten better, I'm happy with our chances to defend."

H.C Atlas, HNK Southern, and HNK Cora City will be gunning for the title next season, after Atlas strengthened their squad by signing Sebastian Holjmark, the national team star. Southern also brings back former national team starting goalie Mila Ilkanovic, who will be trying to win her second championship as the de facto starting keeper.

So far Atlas are the title favorites with 4-1 odds, followed by HNKCC at 5-1 and Redtown at 6-1 and HNK Southern at 9-1, but rumor has it that Southern is working on some big transfers to get back in the title hunt.
Last edited by Armeia on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 am

MATCHDAY 4
Dynamo Terrum 1-1 R.C Lions
Rosetown FC 1-1 CSKARK
AFC Shogun 0-1 Dinamo Barrier
Bastille FC 1-2 Terrum City
Sporting CC 0-3 R.C Atlas
I.K Southern 1-0 Real Barrier
Songhaven United 0-4 I.K Cora City
Kyang Steelers 0-1 Terrum Reds
New Split FC 1-2 Sporting Forge
Athletic Club Cora City 2-1 Aarhus Flames

Division 1 Standings

1 Dinamo Barrier 4 4 0 0 16 0 +16 12
2 Terrum Reds 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
3 I.K Cora City 4 3 0 1 7 1 +6 9
4 R.C Atlas 4 3 0 1 12 8 +4 9
5 Terrum City 4 2 2 0 6 4 +2 8
6 Kyang Steelers 4 2 1 1 3 2 +1 7
7 Songhaven United 4 2 0 2 6 5 +1 6
8 Bastille FC 4 2 0 2 5 6 -1 6
9 I.K Southern 4 2 0 2 3 6 -3 6
10 New Split FC 4 1 2 1 8 5 +3 5
11 Sporting Forge 4 1 2 1 4 6 -2 5
12 Athletic Club Cora City 4 1 2 1 5 7 -2 5
13 R.C Lions 4 1 2 1 2 9 -7 5
14 AFC Shogun 4 1 1 2 6 7 -1 4
15 Rosetown FC 4 1 1 2 4 7 -3 4
16 Real Barrier 4 1 0 3 5 4 +1 3
17 Sporting CC 4 0 2 2 2 7 -5 2
18 CSKARK 4 0 2 2 2 7 -5 2
19 Dynamo Terrum 4 0 1 3 3 11 -8 1
20 Aarhus Flames 4 0 0 4 2 6 -4 0

FLASHBACKS IN CENTER CITY

Sporting CC supporters are reminded today of AFCCC's loss to Hawks United in WD1, as R.C Atlas came into town and demolished the hometown team 3-0. Atlas star Soren Bayer then proceeded to rub salt in the wounds so to speak, by planting a J-Sector flag in the middle of the pitch after the match. Striker Kay Neno scored a brace and 29 year old central midfielder Poghos Nazarian scored a volley off the bench in the 84th minute to close out the dominating match.

In other news, AFC Shogun took a late loss to Dinamo Barrier, with the goal scored by new youth signing Lenart Ross. Lions also drew again and Milan Toure was out at halftime with knee soreness. As it stands Dinamo is in first place, with Atlas in fourth place waiting to jump them.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 am

MATCHDAY 5
R.C Lions 2-0 Rosetown FC
Dynamo Terrum 1-1 AFC Shogun
CSKARK 3-2 Bastille FC
Dinamo Barrier 1-0 Sporting CC
Terrum City 1-0 I.K Southern
R.C Atlas 1-0 Songhaven United
Real Barrier 3-1 Kyang Steelers
I.K Cora City 5-0 New Split FC
Terrum Reds 1-3 Athletic Club Cora City
Sporting Forge 1-1 Aarhus Flames

Division 1 Standings

1 Dinamo Barrier 5 5 0 0 17 0 +17 15
2 I.K Cora City 5 4 0 1 12 1 +11 12
3 R.C Atlas 5 4 0 1 13 8 +5 12
4 Terrum Reds 5 4 0 1 9 4 +5 12
5 Terrum City 5 3 2 0 7 4 +3 11
6 Athletic Club Cora City 5 2 2 1 8 8 +0 8
7 R.C Lions 5 2 2 1 4 9 -5 8
8 Kyang Steelers 5 2 1 2 4 5 -1 7
9 Real Barrier 5 2 0 3 8 5 +3 6
10 Songhaven United 5 2 0 3 6 6 +0 6
11 Bastille FC 5 2 0 3 7 9 -2 6
12 Sporting Forge 5 1 3 1 5 7 -2 6
13 I.K Southern 5 2 0 3 3 7 -4 6
14 AFC Shogun 5 1 2 2 7 8 -1 5
15 New Split FC 5 1 2 2 8 10 -2 5
16 CSKARK 5 1 2 2 5 9 -4 5
17 Rosetown FC 5 1 1 3 4 9 -5 4
18 Sporting CC 5 0 2 3 2 8 -6 2
19 Dynamo Terrum 5 0 2 3 4 12 -8 2
20 Aarhus Flames 5 0 1 4 3 7 -4 1

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 am

MATCHDAY 6
AFC Shogun 4-3 R.C Lions
Bastille FC 2-3 Rosetown FC
Sporting CC 0-3 Dynamo Terrum
I.K Southern 2-1 CSKARK
Songhaven United 1-1 Dinamo Barrier
Kyang Steelers 2-0 Terrum City
New Split FC 1-1 R.C Atlas
Athletic Club Cora City 1-1 Real Barrier
Aarhus Flames 1-0 I.K Cora City
Sporting Forge 1-1 Terrum Reds

Division 1 Standings

1 Dinamo Barrier 6 5 1 0 18 1 +17 16
2 R.C Atlas 6 4 1 1 14 9 +5 13
3 Terrum Reds 6 4 1 1 10 5 +5 13
4 I.K Cora City 6 4 0 2 12 2 +10 12
5 Terrum City 6 3 2 1 7 6 +1 11
6 Kyang Steelers 6 3 1 2 6 5 +1 10
7 Athletic Club Cora City 6 2 3 1 9 9 +0 9
8 I.K Southern 6 3 0 3 5 8 -3 9
9 AFC Shogun 6 2 2 2 11 11 +0 8
10 R.C Lions 6 2 2 2 7 13 -6 8
11 Real Barrier 6 2 1 3 9 6 +3 7
12 Songhaven United 6 2 1 3 7 7 +0 7
13 Sporting Forge 6 1 4 1 6 8 -2 7
14 Rosetown FC 6 2 1 3 7 11 -4 7
15 New Split FC 6 1 3 2 9 11 -2 6
16 Bastille FC 6 2 0 4 9 12 -3 6
17 Dynamo Terrum 6 1 2 3 7 12 -5 5
18 CSKARK 6 1 2 3 6 11 -5 5
19 Aarhus Flames 6 1 1 4 4 7 -3 4
20 Sporting CC 6 0 2 4 2 11 -9 2

The standings are shaken up this week as many notable players were missing for international duty. Kay Neno scored for Atlas but the presence of Tilo Abrammson in the midfield was missed, and Lions fell without Milan Toure or Soren Bayer. IKCC started Didac Escutia in goal because of missing Dierk Tanzer and paid for it in a loss after the offensive production just wasn't there. Wiliam Teel was another foreign goalie to start, for Real Barrier, but the giants from Barrier Island could only manage a draw. Izumo Tagawa, a highly touted youth prospect, got his first cap for Sporting Forge today, in their 1-1 draw with the Terrum Reds.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:06 am

HOCKEY SEASON KICKS OFF IN ARMEIA
News story coming soon, here's the scores for now through weeks one and two.
Division A
HNK Southern 1–2 East BC

Division A Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 East BC 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 HNK Southern 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Division B
Athletic CC 1–0 Bluefield Hurricanes

Division B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Athletic CC 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
2 Bluefield Hurricanes 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0

Division C
South Bastille SC 1–1 Sojovice SC

Division C Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Sojovice SC 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
South Bastille SC 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

Division D
IK Rosetown 0–0 Bulldogs HC

Division D Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Bulldogs HC 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
IK Rosetown 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

Division E
Terrum Warhawks 0–1 Los Anjos

Division E Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Los Anjos 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
2 Terrum Warhawks 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0

Division F
Holmdrup Athletic 1–0 Bastille HC

Division F Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Holmdrup Athletic 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
2 Bastille HC 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0

Division G
North Forge 4–3 Redtown Blades
Kalleviken Blast 3–5 Strathaven United
Emmeret HC 3–7 Monarchs HC

Division G Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Monarchs HC 1 1 0 0 7 3 +4 3
2 Strathaven United 1 1 0 0 5 3 +2 3
3 North Forge 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
4 Redtown Blades 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
5 Kalleviken Blast 1 0 0 1 3 5 −2 0
6 Emmeret HC 1 0 0 1 3 7 −4 0

Division A
Astrup Ravens 0–0 Everville HNK

1 East BC 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 Astrup Ravens 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
Everville HNK 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 HNK Southern 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Division B
HC Atlas 2–0 Pennland

1 HC Atlas 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Athletic CC 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Bluefield Hurricanes 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
4 Pennland 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Division C
HNK Forge 0–1 IK Cora City HC

1 IK Cora City HC 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
2 Sojovice SC 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
South Bastille SC 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
4 HNK Forge 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0

Division D
Drahan IK 1–2 IK Redtown

1 IK Redtown 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 Bulldogs HC 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
IK Rosetown 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Drahan IK 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Division E
Sporting Michzen 3–1 Vorsaa Raiders

1 Sporting Michzen 1 1 0 0 3 1 +2 3
2 Los Anjos 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Terrum Warhawks 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
4 Vorsaa Raiders 1 0 0 1 1 3 −2 0

Division F
LoftusSport 0–1 Snowgrass United

1 Holmdrup Athletic 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
Snowgrass United 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Bastille HC 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
LoftusSport 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0

Division G
Redtown Blades 3–4 Monarchs HC
Strathaven United 1–0 Emmeret HC
North Forge 5–5 Kalleviken Blast

1 Monarchs HC 2 2 0 0 11 6 +5 6
2 Strathaven United 2 2 0 0 6 3 +3 6
3 North Forge 2 1 1 0 9 8 +1 4
4 Kalleviken Blast 2 0 1 1 8 10 −2 1
5 Redtown Blades 2 0 0 2 6 8 −2 0
6 Emmeret HC 2 0 0 2 3 8 −5 0

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 am

LIONESSES LOSE WHOLE SQUAD, HOCKEY SEASON BEGINS, JORDYN REPORTEDLY TO RECEIVE TEN MILLION A YEAR CONTRACT AT EXPANSION CLUB

It's been a interesting offseason so far, but things took a turn for the worse in WD1 when Lionesses lost all but four of their players when AirLoftus flight 414 crashed at an Imgeum airport, where Lionesses was headed to play a friendly. Among those killed were experienced manager Carli Cray and team captain and star midfielder Cristiane LaFlame, however the starting goalkeeper Anke Vira, and young defender/midfielder Alakare Abbey both survived. Katarina Dana Bonner, the team's leading scorer, survived with minor injuries, and so did fullback Valeriane Carin. Unfortunately, even though Lauren Jezek survived the initial crash, reports say she committed suicide with a pistol as soon as she found out that Cristiane LaFlame had died. Lionesses is now facing next season with no squad, and rumors say the historic club may fold. Other rumors say that they will merge with feeder club Gunnery FC, but this has yet to be confirmed. If more news about the situation comes out, Sporternav will be the first place to hear it.

Elsewhere in WD1, Ander Jordyn is in high demand after a winning performance in the Emperor's Cup final. The league has revealed that it will be expanding to twelve teams this season, and Jordyn is highly linked to one of these clubs. Miranda Byquist's Cruz Blanca FC is the favorite but one of the three not yet announced clubs might be in contention. An anonymous leak from one of these three clubs has revealed that a ten million dollar a year contract is being set up for Jordyn.

Finally, Hawks United has named total unknown youth prospect Steph Lacroix the starter in goal heading into the season. Lacroix is eighteen and didn't play in college, winning three section championships in high school. Hawks is strongly linked with goalkeeper Mara Fuller, but reports from inside their organization claim that Vandals is unwilling to transfer Fuller, despite her decline.
Southern vs Forge
In other news, hockey season has kicked off in Armeia, and title favorites HC Atlas have come out with a win. Forge however, lost, and so did top team HNK Southern, to East Barrier City. East BC pulled the large upset in the third period, scoring with five minutes left on a power play. It's too early to panic, but if Southern keeps playing sloppy like this, it may be an ugly season for them.
Last edited by Armeia on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:31 pm

MATCHDAY 7
R.C Lions 0-0 Bastille FC
AFC Shogun 1-0 Sporting CC
Rosetown FC 2-3 I.K Southern
Dynamo Terrum 3-7 Songhaven United
CSKARK 0-0 Kyang Steelers
Dinamo Barrier 2-1 New Split FC
Terrum City 2-0 Athletic Club Cora City
R.C Atlas 1-1 Aarhus Flames
Real Barrier 2-1 Sporting Forge
I.K Cora City 1-1 Terrum Reds

MATCHDAY 8

Sporting CC 0-2 R.C Lions
I.K Southern 2-1 Bastille FC
Songhaven United 3-0 AFC Shogun
Kyang Steelers 0-1 Rosetown FC
New Split FC 6-1 Dynamo Terrum
Athletic Club Cora City 1-0 CSKARK
Aarhus Flames 1-2 Dinamo Barrier
Sporting Forge 1-1 Terrum City
Terrum Reds 2-0 R.C Atlas
I.K Cora City 3-0 Real Barrier

MATCHDAY 9
R.C Lions 2-3 I.K Southern
Sporting CC 4-1 Songhaven United
Bastille FC 1-2 Kyang Steelers
AFC Shogun 0-1 New Split FC
Rosetown FC 1-0 Athletic Club Cora City
Dynamo Terrum 1-1 Aarhus Flames
CSKARK 1-4 Sporting Forge
Dinamo Barrier 1-1 Terrum Reds
Terrum City 0-0 I.K Cora City
R.C Atlas 2-2 Real Barrier

Division 1 Standings

1 Dinamo Barrier 9 7 2 0 23 4 +19 23
2 Terrum Reds 9 5 3 1 14 7 +7 18
3 I.K Southern 9 6 0 3 13 13 +0 18
4 I.K Cora City 9 5 2 2 16 3 +13 17
5 Terrum City 9 4 4 1 10 7 +3 16
6 R.C Atlas 9 4 3 2 17 14 +3 15
7 Kyang Steelers 9 4 2 3 8 7 +1 14
8 Songhaven United 9 4 1 4 18 14 +4 13
9 Rosetown FC 9 4 1 4 11 14 -3 13
10 New Split FC 9 3 3 3 17 14 +3 12
11 Athletic Club Cora City 9 3 3 3 10 12 -2 12
12 R.C Lions 9 3 3 3 11 16 -5 12
13 Real Barrier 9 3 2 4 13 12 +1 11
14 Sporting Forge 9 2 5 2 12 12 +0 11
15 AFC Shogun 9 3 2 4 12 15 -3 11
16 Bastille FC 9 2 1 6 11 16 -5 7
17 Aarhus Flames 9 1 3 5 7 11 -4 6
18 CSKARK 9 1 3 5 7 16 -9 6
19 Dynamo Terrum 9 1 3 5 12 26 -14 6
20 Sporting CC 9 1 2 6 6 15 -9 5

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:53 am

Skipping to the end of the season since I haven't been consistent with D1

Division 1 Standings

1 R.C Atlas 38 25 6 7 119 49 +70 81
2 Real Barrier 38 25 6 7 91 40 +51 81
3 Terrum Reds 38 21 9 8 53 30 +23 72
4 I.K Cora City 38 21 6 11 81 43 +38 69
5 Dinamo Barrier 38 20 8 10 76 61 +15 68
6 Songhaven United 38 19 6 13 75 57 +18 63
7 New Split FC 38 18 7 13 69 48 +21 61
8 Sporting Forge 38 17 10 11 69 49 +20 61
9 Kyang Steelers 38 16 12 10 56 48 +8 60
10 R.C Lions 38 14 10 14 63 61 +2 52
11 Rosetown FC 38 15 5 18 50 67 -17 50
12 AFC Shogun 38 12 6 20 42 65 -23 42
13 Bastille FC 38 12 6 20 54 78 -24 42
14 I.K Southern 38 11 9 18 48 72 -24 42
15 Dynamo Terrum 38 10 11 17 54 79 -25 41
16 Terrum City 38 10 9 19 33 65 -32 39
17 Aarhus Flames 38 8 12 18 46 60 -14 36
18 Athletic Club Cora City 38 8 10 20 47 92 -45 34
19 CSKARK 38 7 11 20 28 61 -33 32
20 Sporting CC 38 6 11 21 27 56 -29 29

The season is over after many hard fought gamedays, Racing Club Atlas is the undisputed best team in Armeia. The giants from Scarborough dug deep later in the season after a slumping start. A 10-3 win over Bastille in the 32nd matchday showed that Atlas was really in form, and then they overtook Real Barrier late. Lions continued to struggle despite Milan Toure's growing form, with Augustus Lenz taking over as the starting keeper late in the season because of how bad things were getting.

The two teams getting relegated are Central Sporting Club of the Army of the Republika Kroatien and Sporting Center City. Sporting only had six wins all season and has a +/- of -29, and the new ownership seems to have done absolutely nothing to help their hopes of staying up. CSKARK also did bad in terms of points, finishing with 32.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:16 pm

MATCHDAY 1
Sudens City Killers 2-1 Forge Gunners
Cora City Jokers 4-1 Terrum Thunder
Barrier City Slammers 10-1 Redtown Tigers
Songhaven Sirens 2-1 Loftus Blues

Street League Standings

1 Sudens City Killers 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 Cora City Jokers 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
3 Barrier City Slammers 1 1 0 0 10 1 +9 3
4 Songhaven Sirens 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
5 Loftus Blues 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0
6 Redtown Tigers 1 0 0 1 1 10 -9 0
7 Terrum Thunder 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0
8 Forge Gunners 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0

The street league kicked off in Sudens City, with Southern Cross Arena hosting an exciting first round of five on five matches, out of eight. Who's on top of the table? The Sudens City Killers, exactly who we expected to be on the top, followed by exactly who we thought would be second and third, Cora City and Barrier City. Reina Toure showed flashes of brilliance for the Killers, nutmegging Kenneth Berringer to score the second goal for Sudens City, the one that clinched the win. Despite the loss, Atlas standout Dan Nazaryan impressed for the Blues, also, scoring their lone goal after passing to himself off of the boards. Elsewhere, Dario Villa and Tyra Halloway both scored braces to seal a dominating win for the Jokers, who are picked to finish second by the media. "I'm having an easier time adjusting to Armeia than I expected," Villa commented. "I might not speak Swedish or German, but football is a universal language."

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:09 pm

MATCHDAY 2
Terrum Thunder 0-2 Sudens City Killers
Redtown Tigers 4-1 Forge Gunners
Loftus Blues 3-1 Cora City Jokers
Songhaven Sirens 3-0 Barrier City Slammers
MATCHDAY 3
Sudens City Killers 7-0 Redtown Tigers
Terrum Thunder 1-1 Loftus Blues
Forge Gunners 1-1 Songhaven Sirens
Cora City Jokers 2-2 Barrier City Slammers
MATCHDAY 4
Loftus Blues 3-1 Sudens City Killers
Songhaven Sirens 2-4 Redtown Tigers
Barrier City Slammers 1-1 Terrum Thunder
Cora City Jokers 5-0 Forge Gunners

Street League Standings

1 Sudens City Killers 4 3 0 1 12 4 +8 9
2 Songhaven Sirens 4 2 1 1 8 6 +2 7
3 Loftus Blues 4 2 1 1 8 5 +3 7
4 Cora City Jokers 4 2 1 1 12 6 +6 7
5 Redtown Tigers 4 2 0 2 9 20 -11 6
6 Barrier City Slammers 4 1 2 1 13 7 +6 5
7 Terrum Thunder 4 0 2 2 3 8 -5 2
8 Forge Gunners 4 0 1 3 3 12 -9 1

If the Street League season finished today, midway through, the Slammers would be out of the playoff. Their disappointment is the story of the last three weeks, as they took a tough loss to the Sirens followed by two draws in a row. Another major story is Zoran Michel, who has returned from his injury and has returned to his attacking, fast paced playstyle also. He scored a hat trick in the 5-0 rout of the Gunners, including a bicycle kick goal. The Killers continued to do well despite losing to the Blues at the hands of a second half brace by Pandora Reimfeller, who started in goal and moved to winger at halftime. The playoff race is being decided currently by one point, and right now the teams in are the Killers, Sirens, Blues, and Jokers.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:50 am

Armeian Hockey Super League
Round 3
Division A
HNK Southern 11–0 Astrup Ravens

1 HNK Southern 2 1 0 1 12 2 +10 3
2 East BC 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Everville HNK 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Astrup Ravens 2 0 1 1 0 11 −11 1

Division B
Athletic CC 2–2 HC Atlas

1 HC Atlas 2 1 1 0 4 2 +2 4
2 Athletic CC 2 1 1 0 3 2 +1 4
3 Bluefield Hurricanes 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
4 Pennland 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Division C
South Bastille SC 1–5 HNK Forge

1 HNK Forge 2 1 0 1 5 2 +3 3
2 IK Cora City HC 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Sojovice SC 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
4 South Bastille SC 2 0 1 1 2 6 −4 1

Division D
IK Rosetown 1–1 Drahan IK

1 IK Redtown 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
2 IK Rosetown 2 0 2 0 1 1 0 2
3 Bulldogs HC 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Drahan IK 2 0 1 1 2 3 −1 1

Division E
Terrum Warhawks 1–2 Sporting Michzen

1 Sporting Michzen 2 2 0 0 5 2 +3 6
2 Los Anjos 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Terrum Warhawks 2 0 0 2 1 3 −2 0
Vorsaa Raiders 1 0 0 1 1 3 −2 0

Division F
Holmdrup Athletic 1–0 LoftusSport

1 Holmdrup Athletic 2 2 0 0 2 0 +2 6
2 Snowgrass United 1 1 0 0 1 0 +1 3
3 Bastille HC 1 0 0 1 0 1 −1 0
4 LoftusSport 2 0 0 2 0 2 −2 0

Division G
Kalleviken Blast 0–1 Redtown Blades
Emmeret HC 3–1 North Forge
Monarchs HC 5–0 Strathaven United

1 Monarchs HC 3 3 0 0 16 6 +10 9
2 Strathaven United 3 2 0 1 6 8 −2 6
3 North Forge 3 1 1 1 10 11 −1 4
4 Redtown Blades 3 1 0 2 7 8 −1 3
5 Emmeret HC 3 1 0 2 6 9 −3 3
6 Kalleviken Blast 3 0 1 2 8 11 −3 1

Round 4
Division A
Astrup Ravens 5–1 East BC
Everville HNK 3–3 HNK Southern

1 HNK Southern 3 1 1 1 15 5 +10 4
2 Astrup Ravens 3 1 1 1 5 12 −7 4
3 East BC 2 1 0 1 3 6 −3 3
4 Everville HNK 2 0 2 0 3 3 0 2

Division B
HC Atlas 0–0 Bluefield Hurricanes
Pennland 0–1 Athletic CC

1 Athletic CC 3 2 1 0 4 2 +2 7
2 HC Atlas 3 1 2 0 4 2 +2 5
3 Bluefield Hurricanes 2 0 1 1 0 1 −1 1
4 Pennland 2 0 0 2 0 3 −3 0

Division C
HNK Forge 0–1 Sojovice SC
IK Cora City HC 1–1 South Bastille SC

1 IK Cora City HC 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
Sojovice SC 2 1 1 0 2 1 +1 4
3 HNK Forge 3 1 0 2 5 3 +2 3
4 South Bastille SC 3 0 2 1 3 7 −4 2

Division D
Drahan IK 0–1 Bulldogs HC
IK Redtown 1–0 IK Rosetown

1 IK Redtown 2 2 0 0 3 1 +2 6
2 Bulldogs HC 2 1 1 0 1 0 +1 4
3 IK Rosetown 3 0 2 1 1 2 −1 2
4 Drahan IK 3 0 1 2 2 4 −2 1

Division E
Sporting Michzen 0–1 Los Anjos
Vorsaa Raiders 0–0 Terrum Warhawks

1 Sporting Michzen 3 2 0 1 5 3 +2 6
2 Los Anjos 2 2 0 0 2 0 +2 6
3 Terrum Warhawks 3 0 1 2 1 3 −2 1
Vorsaa Raiders 2 0 1 1 1 3 −2 1

Division F
LoftusSport 1–0 Bastille HC
Snowgrass United 1–0 Holmdrup Athletic

1 Snowgrass United 2 2 0 0 2 0 +2 6
2 Holmdrup Athletic 3 2 0 1 2 1 +1 6
3 LoftusSport 3 1 0 2 1 2 −1 3
4 Bastille HC 2 0 0 2 0 2 −2 0

Division G
Redtown Blades 7–0 Strathaven United
North Forge 0–1 Monarchs HC
Kalleviken Blast 1–0 Emmeret HC

1 Monarchs HC 4 4 0 0 17 6 +11 12
2 Redtown Blades 4 2 0 2 14 8 +6 6
3 Strathaven United 4 2 0 2 6 15 −9 6
4 North Forge 4 1 1 2 10 12 −2 4
5 Kalleviken Blast 4 1 1 2 9 11 −2 4
6 Emmeret HC 4 1 0 3 6 10 −4 3

Round 5
Division A
East BC 1–1 Everville HNK

1 HNK Southern 3 1 1 1 15 5 +10 4
2 East BC 3 1 1 1 4 7 −3 4
3 Astrup Ravens 3 1 1 1 5 12 −7 4
4 Everville HNK 3 0 3 0 4 4 0 3

Division B
Bluefield Hurricanes 1–1 Pennland

1 Athletic CC 3 2 1 0 4 2 +2 7
3 Bluefield Hurricanes 3 0 2 1 1 2 −1 2
4 Pennland 3 0 1 2 1 4 −3 1

Division C
Sojovice SC 0–3 IK Cora City HC

1 IK Cora City HC 3 2 1 0 5 1 +4 7
2 Sojovice SC 3 1 1 1 2 4 −2 4
3 HNK Forge 3 1 0 2 5 3 +2 3
4 South Bastille SC 3 0 2 1 3 7 −4 2

Division D
Bulldogs HC 0–2 IK Redtown

1 IK Redtown 3 3 0 0 5 1 +4 9
2 Bulldogs HC 3 1 1 1 1 2 −1 4
3 IK Rosetown 3 0 2 1 1 2 −1 2

Division E
Los Anjos 0–0 Vorsaa Raiders

1 Los Anjos 3 2 1 0 2 0 +2 7
2 Sporting Michzen 3 2 0 1 5 3 +2 6
3 Vorsaa Raiders 3 0 2 1 1 3 −2 2
4 Terrum Warhawks 3 0 1 2 1 3 −2 1

Division F
Bastille HC 2–0 Snowgrass United

1 Holmdrup Athletic 3 2 0 1 2 1 +1 6
2 Snowgrass United 3 2 0 1 2 2 0 6
3 Bastille HC 3 1 0 2 2 2 0 3
4 LoftusSport 3 1 0 2 1 2 −1 3

Division G
Emmeret HC 1–1 Redtown Blades
Monarchs HC 0–3 Kalleviken Blast
Strathaven United 0–3 North Forge

1 Monarchs HC 5 4 0 1 17 9 +8 12
2 Redtown Blades 5 2 1 2 15 9 +6 7
3 North Forge 5 2 1 2 13 12 +1 7
4 Kalleviken Blast 5 2 1 2 12 11 +1 7
5 Strathaven United 5 2 0 3 6 18 −12 6
6 Emmeret HC 5 1 1 3 7 11 −4 4

Round 6
Division A
East BC 1–5 HNK Southern

1 HNK Southern 4 2 1 1 20 6 +14 7
2 Astrup Ravens 3 1 1 1 5 12 −7 4
3 East BC 4 1 1 2 5 12 −7 4
4 Everville HNK 3 0 3 0 4 4 0 3

Division B
Bluefield Hurricanes 0–1 Athletic CC

1 Athletic CC 4 3 1 0 5 2 +3 10
3 Bluefield Hurricanes 4 0 2 2 1 3 −2 2
4 Pennland 3 0 1 2 1 4 −3 1

Division C
Sojovice SC 0–1 South Bastille SC

1 IK Cora City HC 3 2 1 0 5 1 +4 7
2 South Bastille SC 4 1 2 1 4 7 −3 5
3 Sojovice SC 4 1 1 2 2 5 −3 4
4 HNK Forge 3 1 0 2 5 3 +2 3

Division D
Bulldogs HC 1–2 IK Rosetown

1 IK Redtown 3 3 0 0 5 1 +4 9
2 IK Rosetown 4 1 2 1 3 3 0 5
3 Bulldogs HC 4 1 1 2 2 4 −2 4

Division E
Los Anjos 1–0 Terrum Warhawks

1 Los Anjos 4 3 1 0 3 0 +3 10
2 Sporting Michzen 3 2 0 1 5 3 +2 6
3 Vorsaa Raiders 3 0 2 1 1 3 −2 2
4 Terrum Warhawks 4 0 1 3 1 4 −3 1

Division F
Bastille HC 0–1 Holmdrup Athletic

1 Holmdrup Athletic 4 3 0 1 3 1 +2 9
2 Snowgrass United 3 2 0 1 2 2 0 6
3 Bastille HC 4 1 0 3 2 3 −1 3
4 LoftusSport 3 1 0 2 1 2 −1 3

Division G
Redtown Blades 0–0 North Forge
Strathaven United 0–6 Kalleviken Blast
Monarchs HC 1–0 Emmeret HC

1 Monarchs HC 6 5 0 1 18 9 +9 15
2 Kalleviken Blast 6 3 1 2 18 11 +7 10
3 Redtown Blades 6 2 2 2 15 9 +6 8
4 North Forge 6 2 2 2 13 12 +1 8
5 Strathaven United 6 2 0 4 6 24 −18 6
6 Emmeret HC 6 1 1 4 7 12 −5 4

Round 7
Division A
Everville HNK 1–1 Astrup Ravens

1 HNK Southern 4 2 1 1 20 6 +14 7
2 Astrup Ravens 4 1 2 1 6 13 −7 5
3 Everville HNK 4 0 4 0 5 5 0 4
4 East BC 4 1 1 2 5 12 −7 4

Division B
Pennland 1–2 HC Atlas

1 Athletic CC 4 3 1 0 5 2 +3 10
2 HC Atlas 4 2 2 0 6 3 +3 8
4 Pennland 4 0 1 3 2 6 −4 1

Division C
IK Cora City HC 0–1 HNK Forge

1 IK Cora City HC 4 2 1 1 5 2 +3 7
2 HNK Forge 4 2 0 2 6 3 +3 6
3 South Bastille SC 4 1 2 1 4 7 −3 5
4 Sojovice SC 4 1 1 2 2 5 −3 4

Division D
IK Redtown 0–0 Drahan IK

1 IK Redtown 4 3 1 0 5 1 +4 10
2 IK Rosetown 4 1 2 1 3 3 0 5
3 Bulldogs HC 4 1 1 2 2 4 −2 4
4 Drahan IK 4 0 2 2 2 4 −2 2

Division E
Vorsaa Raiders 1–1 Sporting Michzen

1 Los Anjos 4 3 1 0 3 0 +3 10
2 Sporting Michzen 4 2 1 1 6 4 +2 7
3 Vorsaa Raiders 4 0 3 1 2 4 −2 3
4 Terrum Warhawks 4 0 1 3 1 4 −3 1

Division F
Snowgrass United 1–0 LoftusSport

1 Holmdrup Athletic 4 3 0 1 3 1 +2 9
2 Snowgrass United 4 3 0 1 3 2 +1 9
4 LoftusSport 4 1 0 3 1 3 −2 3

Division G
Monarchs HC 1–1 Redtown Blades
Emmeret HC 5–1 Strathaven United
Kalleviken Blast 2–1 North Forge

1 Monarchs HC 7 5 1 1 19 10 +9 16
2 Kalleviken Blast 7 4 1 2 20 12 +8 13
3 Redtown Blades 7 2 3 2 16 10 +6 9
4 North Forge 7 2 2 3 14 14 0 8
5 Emmeret HC 7 2 1 4 12 13 −1 7
6 Strathaven United 7 2 0 5 7 29 −22 6

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Armeian Hockey SuperLeague

Matchday 8
Division A
Astrup Ravens 0–5 HNK Southern

1 HNK Southern 5 3 1 1 25 6 +19 10
2 Astrup Ravens 5 1 2 2 6 18 −12 5
3 Everville HNK 4 0 4 0 5 5 0 4
4 East BC 4 1 1 2 5 12 −7 4

Division B
HC Atlas 2–2 Athletic CC

1 Athletic CC 5 3 2 0 7 4 +3 11
2 HC Atlas 5 2 3 0 8 5 +3 9
4 Pennland 4 0 1 3 2 6 −4 1

Division C
HNK Forge 3–0 South Bastille SC

1 HNK Forge 5 3 0 2 9 3 +6 9
2 IK Cora City HC 4 2 1 1 5 2 +3 7
3 South Bastille SC 5 1 2 2 4 10 −6 5
4 Sojovice SC 4 1 1 2 2 5 −3 4

Division D
Drahan IK 1–0 IK Rosetown

1 IK Redtown 4 3 1 0 5 1 +4 10
2 Drahan IK 5 1 2 2 3 4 −1 5
3 IK Rosetown 5 1 2 2 3 4 −1 5
4 Bulldogs HC 4 1 1 2 2 4 −2 4

Division E
Sporting Michzen 2–0 Terrum Warhawks

1 Sporting Michzen 5 3 1 1 8 4 +4 10
2 Los Anjos 4 3 1 0 3 0 +3 10
3 Vorsaa Raiders 4 0 3 1 2 4 −2 3
4 Terrum Warhawks 5 0 1 4 1 6 −5 1

Division F
LoftusSport 0–1 Holmdrup Athletic

1 Holmdrup Athletic 5 4 0 1 4 1 +3 12
2 Snowgrass United 4 3 0 1 3 2 +1 9
4 LoftusSport 5 1 0 4 1 4 −3 3

Division G
Redtown Blades 0–3 Kalleviken Blast
North Forge 2–2 Emmeret HC
Strathaven United 1–3 Monarchs HC

1 Monarchs HC 8 6 1 1 22 11 +11 19
2 Kalleviken Blast 8 5 1 2 23 12 +11 16
3 Redtown Blades 8 2 3 3 16 13 +3 9
4 North Forge 8 2 3 3 16 16 0 9
5 Emmeret HC 8 2 2 4 14 15 −1 8
6 Strathaven United 8 2 0 6 8 32 −24 6

Matchday 9
Division A
East BC 1–2 Astrup Ravens
HNK Southern 4–0 Everville HNK

1 HNK Southern 6 4 1 1 29 6 +23 13
2 Astrup Ravens 6 2 2 2 8 19 −11 8
3 Everville HNK 5 0 4 1 5 9 −4 4
4 East BC 5 1 1 3 6 14 −8 4

Division B
Bluefield Hurricanes 0–1 HC Atlas
Athletic CC 1–0 Pennland

1 Athletic CC 6 4 2 0 8 4 +4 14
2 HC Atlas 6 3 3 0 9 5 +4 12
3 Bluefield Hurricanes 5 0 2 3 1 4 −3 2
4 Pennland 5 0 1 4 2 7 −5 1

Division C
Sojovice SC 0–6 HNK Forge
South Bastille SC 0–1 IK Cora City HC

1 HNK Forge 6 4 0 2 15 3 +12 12
2 IK Cora City HC 5 3 1 1 6 2 +4 10
3 South Bastille SC 6 1 2 3 4 11 −7 5
4 Sojovice SC 5 1 1 3 2 11 −9 4

Division D
Bulldogs HC 0–1 Drahan IK
IK Rosetown 0–1 IK Redtown

1 IK Redtown 5 4 1 0 6 1 +5 13
2 Drahan IK 6 2 2 2 4 4 0 8
3 IK Rosetown 6 1 2 3 3 5 −2 5
4 Bulldogs HC 5 1 1 3 2 5 −3 4

Division E
Los Anjos 1–0 Sporting Michzen
Terrum Warhawks 0–0 Vorsaa Raiders

1 Los Anjos 5 4 1 0 4 0 +4 13
2 Sporting Michzen 6 3 1 2 8 5 +3 10
3 Vorsaa Raiders 5 0 4 1 2 4 −2 4
4 Terrum Warhawks 6 0 2 4 1 6 −5 2

Division F
Bastille HC 5–2 LoftusSport
Holmdrup Athletic 2–2 Snowgrass United

1 Holmdrup Athletic 6 4 1 1 6 3 +3 13
2 Snowgrass United 5 3 1 1 5 4 +1 10
3 Bastille HC 5 2 0 3 7 5 +2 6
4 LoftusSport 6 1 0 5 3 9 −6 3

Division G
Strathaven United 3–7 Redtown Blades
Monarchs HC 3–3 North Forge
Emmeret HC 2–4 Kalleviken Blast

1 Monarchs HC 9 6 2 1 25 14 +11 20
2 Kalleviken Blast 9 6 1 2 27 14 +13 19
3 Redtown Blades 9 3 3 3 23 16 +7 12
4 North Forge 9 2 4 3 19 19 0 10
5 Emmeret HC 9 2 2 5 16 19 −3 8
6 Strathaven United 9 2 0 7 11 39 −28 6

Matchday 10
Division A
Everville HNK 0–0 East BC

1 HNK Southern 6 4 1 1 29 6 +23 13
2 Astrup Ravens 6 2 2 2 8 19 −11 8
3 Everville HNK 6 0 5 1 5 9 −4 5
4 East BC 6 1 2 3 6 14 −8 5

Division B
Pennland 1–0 Bluefield Hurricanes

1 Athletic CC 6 4 2 0 8 4 +4 14
2 HC Atlas 6 3 3 0 9 5 +4 12
3 Pennland 6 1 1 4 3 7 −4 4
4 Bluefield Hurricanes 6 0 2 4 1 5 −4 2

Division C
IK Cora City HC 0–1 Sojovice SC

1 HNK Forge 6 4 0 2 15 3 +12 12
2 IK Cora City HC 6 3 1 2 6 3 +3 10
3 Sojovice SC 6 2 1 3 3 11 −8 7
4 South Bastille SC 6 1 2 3 4 11 −7 5

Division D
IK Redtown 0–1 Bulldogs HC

1 IK Redtown 6 4 1 1 6 2 +4 13
2 Drahan IK 6 2 2 2 4 4 0 8
3 Bulldogs HC 6 2 1 3 3 5 −2 7
4 IK Rosetown 6 1 2 3 3 5 −2 5

Division E
Vorsaa Raiders 0–4 Los Anjos

1 Los Anjos 6 5 1 0 8 0 +8 16
2 Sporting Michzen 6 3 1 2 8 5 +3 10
3 Vorsaa Raiders 6 0 4 2 2 8 −6 4
4 Terrum Warhawks 6 0 2 4 1 6 −5 2

Division F
Snowgrass United 0–1 Bastille HC

1 Holmdrup Athletic 6 4 1 1 6 3 +3 13
2 Snowgrass United 6 3 1 2 5 5 0 10
3 Bastille HC 6 3 0 3 8 5 +3 9
4 LoftusSport 6 1 0 5 3 9 −6 3

Division G
Redtown Blades 1–0 Emmeret HC
Kalleviken Blast 0–3 Monarchs HC
North Forge 3–3 Strathaven United

1 Monarchs HC 10 7 2 1 28 14 +14 23
2 Kalleviken Blast 10 6 1 3 27 17 +10 19
3 Redtown Blades 10 4 3 3 24 16 +8 15
4 North Forge 10 2 5 3 22 22 0 11
5 Emmeret HC 10 2 2 6 16 20 −4 8
6 Strathaven United 10 2 1 7 14 42 −28 7

This concludes the regular season, playoff fixtures incoming.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:10 pm

AHSL regular season review

It's the last AHSL season before the restructuring of the league's scheduling, and the possible addition of a couple more teams, and it sure was an exciting one. Atlas underperformed, Monarchs defied the Barrier City legacy of choking, and Southern exceeded expectations behind strong performances from new youth players Drahomir Mali and Sabina Jezek. In defense, Mali was a wall, at only sixteen years of age. He also proved to be a sharpshooter from range, most notably when he scored a third period brace against strong rivals Everville. At center, Jezek brought a physicality that Southern lacked earlier, leading the centers on the squad in scoring. Afrim Baris also proved that the coaches of the Ravens were stupid not to call him up, as he led all players in scoring from the left wing position. Blazingly fast, Afrim was the best poacher in the league this season by far. In goal, Eliska Andres started after her 700k note transfer from HNKCC's youth system, originally because of injuries but now because of her dominant performances as a stand up keeper.

Monarchs is another team that put on a great show this season. Their 25 year old goaltender, Nikola Ibarra, will surely be winning awards by the end of the playoffs, after silencing his critics by clearly being the best goalie in the league. The Monarchs front line might not have big stars, but their depth led them to winning some games they weren't expected to win. Can this team win it all? We won't know until we see if they continue the Barrier City trend of blowing important games, especially title clinching ones. Despite Sebastian Holjmark's MVP performance, Atlas didn't do well, suffering some draws that they really should have won, letting Athletic CC win the division.

Atlas is still a threat come playoff time, and young center slash winger Ryo Himura has good chemistry with Holjmark, who missed the last two games of the season with the second wrist injury of his career.

Next season the AHSL will be significantly lengthening the season and adding more out of division games, but for now the current structure has been good enough for all the usual faces to end up in the playoffs. We'll see soon who the real stars are and who will fold under pressure.

Postseason Awards:

Team of the Season:

G Nikola Ibarra(Monarchs)

D Drahomir Mali(Southern)

D Cory Baris(Athletic CC)

W Sebastian Holjmark(Atlas)

C Afrim Baris(Southern)

W Ryo Himura(Atlas)

MVP: Afrim Baris

Goaltender of the Year: Eliska Andres

Young Player of the Year: Eliska Andres

Golden Stick(Top scorer): Afrim Baris
Last edited by Armeia on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:37 pm

MATCHDAY 5
Sudens City Killers 1-3 Songhaven Sirens
Loftus Blues 1-1 Barrier City Slammers
Redtown Tigers 0-2 Cora City Jokers
Terrum Thunder 2-1 Forge Gunners
MATCHDAY 6
Barrier City Slammers 1-5 Sudens City Killers
Cora City Jokers 4-3 Songhaven Sirens
Forge Gunners 2-2 Loftus Blues
Terrum Thunder 3-0 Redtown Tigers
MATCHDAY 7
Sudens City Killers 5-0 Cora City Jokers
Barrier City Slammers 4-1 Forge Gunners
Songhaven Sirens 1-1 Terrum Thunder
Loftus Blues 1-2 Redtown Tigers

Street League Standings

1 Sudens City Killers 7 5 0 2 23 8 +15 15
2 Cora City Jokers 7 4 1 2 18 14 +4 13
3 Songhaven Sirens 7 3 2 2 15 12 +3 11
4 Barrier City Slammers 7 2 3 2 19 14 +5 9
5 Terrum Thunder 7 2 3 2 9 10 -1 9
6 Redtown Tigers 7 3 0 4 11 26 -15 9
7 Loftus Blues 7 2 3 2 12 10 +2 9
8 Forge Gunners 7 0 2 5 7 20 -13 2

We were all waiting for the Jokers vs Killers match but it wasn't quite what we were expecting, as the Killers curbstomped the Jokers, who couldn't handle the hostile atmosphere in Bastille.The absence of Svenja Volksson in their attack was sorely missed, as they couldn't get an attack going and got caught in the passing triangles of the Killers. The playoff matches for the championship are set now.

Sudens City Killers versus Barrier City Slammers, at Port South in Sudens City

Cora City Jokers versus Songhaven Sirens, at Haas Field in Cora City

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports