NATION

PASSWORD

Ikruchystan Arms Development Division-Now Open!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Ikruchystan Arms Development Division-Now Open!

Postby Ikruchystan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Background
The Ikruchystan Arms Development Division is a government operated corporation specializing in small arms and more importantly, armored vehicles. Ikruchystan is a fledgling nation that is very willing to unload its surplus modern tech equipment at very reasonable prices. During the 1970s through the 1990s ,Ikruchystan fought a series of bloody wars against the Com-Bloc, first to gain independence, and then to keep it. All of the military hadrware sold here has been battle proven. Ikruchystan's weaponry is renowned for providing consistent and reliable performance in virtually all operating environments. Especially Ikruchystan's tanks have been proven to be very successful in guerrilla warfare where most conventional tanks have not been useful.
Ikruchystan was the nation that emerged victorious in its region after the collapse of the Com-Bloc. The governments capture of advanced Com-Bloc tech allowed the nation to advance much faster than its' neighbors. Today it is one of the leading arms manufacturers in its region and is prepared to compete on a global scale. We have millions of weapons left over from the civil war as well as secession conflicts we are willing to unload. The Ikruchystan Arms Development Division is a government operated corporation specializing in small arms and more importantly, armored vehicles. Ikruchystan is a fledgling nation that is very willing to unload its surplus modern tech equipment at very reasonable prices.
I WILL CALCULATE PRICING

Order Form
Nation Name:
Name of Weapon(s):
Quantity:
Price:

Small Arms

ISR27x-Standard Assault rifle-Unit Price:1,500 USD

Caliber-6.8mm x 43 mm(.35 USD EACH)
Magazine-Detachable 30(75 USD) box or 75(350 USD) round drum
Fixed Stock, Proprietary Roller Delayed Blowback allows for exceptional accuracy in Semi-Auto while bullpup design keeps the length of the gun shorter while making barrel length longer for increased mobility AND accuracy.
Effective range-700 metres
Overall length/Barrel Length-975 mm/540 mm

Variants: 27n-Naval assualt variant:Lightweight and waterproof receiver+250 USD
37s-Sniper variant: Longer, heavier barrel, reinforced mechanism, and integrated 4x10 40 scope+800 USD

ISS23a-Standard submachine-gun-Unit Price-1000 USD

Caliber-45 acp. or 9x19 or .40 ssr custom(+200 USD)
Magazine-Detachable 30 or 45 round box(50 USD/75 USD)
Folding skeletal stock, gas operated rotating bolt provides excellent reliability and simplicity, excellent in tropic, arctic, guerilla/spec ops, and diplomatic support.
Effective range-150 metres
Overall length/Barrel length-650 mm (350 with stock folded)/275 mm
3 lug barrel for suppressor attachment
Variants-None
Loaded weight-2.57 kg

IzM77m-Squad Machinegun-Unit price-3500 USD
Caliber-8.86x65 mm
Detachable 200 round box(200 USD) or 1500 rounds belt fed(.75 USD per ft of belt)
Proprietary Roller Delayed Blowback allows for accuracy in semi-auto and recoil mangement in full-auto. Large internal pieces allow for extreme reliability and large tolerances. Rate of fire is an unmatched 1500 rounds per minute.
Overall lengh/Barrel Length-1200 mm/650 mm
Variants-77p/n-Intended for paratroopers/naval assualt troops. Has folding stock, integrated bipod and insulated hand guards. Intended to be deployed quickly as well as shoulder fired.

Armor

AL-78 Mk.11
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=100762

AH-92-Discontinued

AH-11
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=100823
Last edited by Ikruchystan on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

Fruitsandveggies
Civilian

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fruitsandveggies » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Alright, big guy. I'll take 50 of the small gun "thangs". But I'm not paying you.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Reserved
Last edited by Ikruchystan on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Founded: Dec 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

I'll have 25 small thangs, but I'll pay you.( not like that other cheapskate :bow: )
We are not afraid. We are not joking. We are ready to Boogy!

(really folks, I am a class act)

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Raboso wrote:I'll have 25 small thangs, but I'll pay you.( not like that other cheapskate :bow: )

Very well, 25 ISS smg being shipped as we speak. .45 ACP or 9mm? What kind of mags? Any accesories? :clap:
Last edited by Ikruchystan on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Nope, that is all

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:24 am

Bump
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 am

Oh, 3 bombs, if you carry them.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 am

Snip
Last edited by Ikruchystan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Ok. I need you to develop an atom bomb. It will be a big task, but I trust you can manage it.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Raboso wrote:Ok. I need you to develop an atom bomb. It will be a big task, but I trust you can manage it.

This is going to be a very challenging assignment. However, the IADD did just acquire 15kg of highly enriched uranium and 9 tons of low grade uranium. We will be able to build a thermonuclear device with the price starting at 250 million USD.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Is it negotiable at 210 million USD? I can pay that much.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Raboso wrote:Is it negotiable at 210 million USD? I can pay that much.

How about 200 million and I become the sole small arms provider of your military?
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Deal.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Raboso wrote:Deal.

Ok now the IADD will scour Ikruchystani wepons caches for the bomb parts necessary. Finding these as well as development may take some time.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Ok, but I have faith in you.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Unfortunately due to new treaty obligations we are no longer able to deliver the nuclear warheads. We can, however still provide the missiles themselves and the uranium separately. We cannot deliver the entire thing. You will have to assemble it. Deepest apologies, we will lower the price to 150 million USD. We would still like to be your small arms provider.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Raboso
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Raboso » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Well, ok. I am kinda disappointed, but let's do it anyway.

Kleomentia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kleomentia » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am

Caliber-6.8mm x 43 mm(.35 USD EACH)
Fixed Stock, Proprietary Roller Delayed Blowback allows for exceptional accuracy in Semi-Auto while bullpup design keeps the length of the gun shorter while making barrel length longer for increased mobility AND accuracy.
A few of these would be excellent.And we will give you a 9 ton gratis since your the first to buy the fresh uranium.We will send the uranium you ordered along with the gratis trough water in 5 hours.It should arrive safely to your nation in a day.
Pleasure doing business with you.
NSG's God of Derp and Randomness, Monarchist&Capitalist and a patriotic Christian Serb
Also, wubwubwubwubwubwubWUBwubwubwubwubwubwub...

"In this primitive world of greed and stupidity, peace can only be achieved through fear, a brute military force which will unite the world under one flag!"
"We know nothing, but wish to do everything."
"Kosovo is Serbia! Failing to acknowledge that either proves your ignorance or lack of education."
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Galenaima wrote:
BLASPHEMY! THERE HE IS! IMMA CUMMIN' JESUS!!!

*jumps out window*

I'm quite sure Jesus didn't wish to know that.
National Information
Join Slavya!

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 am

Kleomentia wrote:Caliber-6.8mm x 43 mm(.35 USD EACH)
A few of these would be excellent.And we will give you a 9 ton gratis since your the first to buy the fresh uranium.We will send the uranium you ordered along with the gratis trough water in 5 hours.It should arrive safely to your nation in a day.
Pleasure doing business with you.

Very well we shall send enough to equip a division of troops. Pleasure doing business.
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 am

bump
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Great Jambalani
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Jambalani » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 pm

I would like 50 tanks as we discussed I will pay half in JB and the other in rifles.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Great Jambalani wrote:I would like 50 tanks as we discussed I will pay half in JB and the other in rifles.

Very well that will be 175 million dollars and 218,750 hk12s
Ex Gladio Patria

Factbook(WIP)

Great Jambalani
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Jambalani » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Ikruchystan wrote:
Great Jambalani wrote:I would like 50 tanks as we discussed I will pay half in JB and the other in rifles.

Very well that will be 175 million dollars and 218,750 hk12s

HK-12s are discontinued

Foamy XIII
Envoy

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Communique from Darwinist Industries

Postby Foamy XIII » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:04 pm

To: Ikrushystan Arms Development Division
From: Darwinist Industries Link: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=98193

Hi,

We are looking for a suitable partner for our corporation to expand our research into. We have scoured across the arms market in order to find a very co-operative partner to share our research in eco-warfare. Right now we are very interested in your unused caches of armor that will provide a basis for our new line of naturalist armoured vehicles. We are also looking into sharing our natural propulsion systems for your small-arms department.

Of course, there is a benefit for your co-operation in our interests. We are willing to give your company a 12% share stake in our company, as well as up to 5.5 million USD upfront in cash. If you are in want of more cash, we can always negotiate over our offer.

Thank you for reading this offer. We hope to receive a reply in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Darres Carruthers
CEO of Darwinist Industries International
Last edited by Foamy XIII on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They know enough to turn your exhaust pipe into a mortar. I believe Buicks make the best mortars."
-The Quiet American (Graham Greene)

"It's the horde of Genghis Khan! We are doooooooomed!"
Merkids, AoE2

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade