NATION

PASSWORD

The Ameliorate: Technology Center of AoM (FT, Open)(WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Ameliorate: Technology Center of AoM (FT, Open)(WIP)

Postby Advancement of Man » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

===The Ameliorate===

Technology center of The Scientific Federation of AoM

***WARNING: Some technologies sold here may be too advanced for some members of the international community. Buyer Discretion is advised***

Our nation is one of researchers and scientists. Because of this fact, we do not have very many "buisness people", and commerce is suffering. So, to make up for the lack of trade within the nation, the citizens of the Federaton have agreed to sell research and technology to the international community.

Please remember that we do not sell physical products, only the designs and/or technologies to build them. (With the exception of antimatter, which we do seel in both fuel and misc. use forms.)

We have researchers in every field of science, and thus we have many different technologies to offer. below is a list of information and technologies we have to offer.

Technology for sale:

Wormhole Gate designs:Price: $650 million

with these blueprints and designs, your nation will have acess to the fastest transportation that the laws of physics allow.
NOTE: these designs require energy enough to manipulate space and time, which is an extremely high amount. We would recomend purchasing the Antimatter-Matter Fusion reactor (found in the energy section) prior to use of these designs
==Included in this purchase:==
-designs for the wormhole gate
-research on wormhole creation/manipulation
-details on how to hook the gate to an Antimatter-Matter Fusion Reactor

Plasma manipulation research:Price: $750,000
These designs detail how to control any plasma based substance.

-detailed research on manipulation of different plasmas

Hand-held Arc discharge manipulation design:Price: $500,000

these are the designs for the technology required to accurately manipulate Arc electrical discharges (examples of Arc discharge are that of lightning (both Natural and Articifially made by Tesla-coils)

-detailed blueprint of the Manipulation Device

--optional add-on:--
Hand-held arc discharge emitter designs: Alone price: $600,000, package price with Manipulation designs: +$100,000

These designs detail the contruction of devices that will create Arc discharges that may be easily manipulated by the Arc discharge manipulation device

==Included in this package:==
-designs for the Arc discharge emitter
-details on how to best integrate the emitter and manipulator
-(for $500,000 extra, total price becoming $1,150,000): designs for an arc rifle and an arc pistol

Sonic Pulse Rifle Designs: Price: $8,000,000
These are the designs for the sonic pulse rifle, the signiture rifle used by our NSC embasserial Guards in embassies across the international community.

==Included in this Purchase:==
-designs for the non-lethal version of the rifle
-designs for the lethal version

Antimatter-Matter Fusion Reactor:Price: $10 trillion (price is high do to extreme dangers of using antimatter, and the extreme costs of making antimatter)
These plans provide detailed blueprints of our powerful A-MFRs. Just one of these reactors can power a planet for centuries (given proper care)

-information on proper storage of antimatter
-1 mg pure Anti-hydrogen
-1 mg pure hydrogen

*Disclaimer: The Amerliorate claims no liability for the accidental destruction of large portions of/entire planets caused by mishandeling antimatter*

A-MFR Fuel Package: Price: $50 triillion
This puchase will grant your nation more fuel for the Antimatter-Matter Fusion Engine. pricing is based on current availability of Antimatter (in AoM)

==included in this package:==
-1g pure Anti-Hydrogen
-1g pure Hydrogen
Last edited by Advancement of Man on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.10
Please refer to me as "the Scientific Federation"

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

===Reserved===
My political compass

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm

===reserved===
My political compass

Evergreen-Island
Civilian

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Evergreen-Island » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

You do realize your anti-matter fusion reactor costs less than a real fusion reactor and a space shuttle.

Space Shuttle: 1.8 billion dollars
Virginia Class Nuclear Fison Attack Sub: 2 billion (and fusion reactors cost a lot more)

Also I would like to purhcase one of your plasma munipulator weapon research products. It will give me the power to contol lightning, won't be to useful outise of a storm I guess. But an important necesisty to the Evergreen-Island biker gangs.

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Evergreen-Island wrote:You do realize your anti-matter fusion reactor costs less than a real fusion reactor and a space shuttle.

Space Shuttle: 1.8 billion dollars
Virginia Class Nuclear Fison Attack Sub: 2 billion (and fusion reactors cost a lot more)

i will fix that now

Evergreen-Island wrote:Also I would like to purhcase one of your plasma munipulator weapon research products. It will give me the power to contol lightning, won't be to useful outise of a storm I guess. But an important necesisty to the Evergreen-Island biker gangs.

Thank you for your purchase, the documents will be sent to you as soon as we are able
Last edited by Advancement of Man on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My political compass

Sol Bella
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sol Bella » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 am

OOC: *looks at price of fusion reactor* ....you just HAD to say that, didn't you, Evergreen?

Well, considering that this IS the future, price could have depreciated because the technology became easier to use.
A Spanish-speaking, First World, Pseudo-African nation that has only been in FT for two years after advancing past the PMT tech level with a single space colony. Significant Pony minority. The nation is known for its export of energy and information technology services, and is known among its nearby neighbors in Africa for providing the finest scientific materials and personnel in the region.

Proud 5th Member of the Coalition of Ponyists States, 1st Protector Nation

Sol Bella
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol Bella » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:41 am

From: Sol Bellan Space Agency, Department of Public Transportation
To: THe Ameliorate

The Most Serene Republic would like to purchase the designs for the Wormhole generator for the requested $650mil.
A Spanish-speaking, First World, Pseudo-African nation that has only been in FT for two years after advancing past the PMT tech level with a single space colony. Significant Pony minority. The nation is known for its export of energy and information technology services, and is known among its nearby neighbors in Africa for providing the finest scientific materials and personnel in the region.

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Sol Bella wrote:From: Sol Bellan Space Agency, Department of Public Transportation

The Most Serene Republic would like to purchase the designs for the Wormhole generator for the requested $650mil.

Very well, we shall ship the parts soon, and might it be suggested you purchase one of our fine Antimatter-fueled reactors? Our Reactors will put all worry of energy consumption behind you.
My political compass

Sol Bella
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol Bella » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Advancement of Man wrote:
Sol Bella wrote:From: Sol Bellan Space Agency, Department of Public Transportation

Very well, we shall ship the parts soon, and might it be suggested you purchase one of our fine Antimatter-fueled reactors? Our Reactors will put all worry of energy consumption behind you.

Our budget is not that high, we're sorry. We have chosen to go with Temporal Energy cores instead in that line. When can we expect the parts?

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Sol Bella wrote:
Advancement of Man wrote:

Our budget is not that high, we're sorry. We have chosen to go with Temporal Energy cores instead in that line. When can we expect the parts?

Very well, As i send this message, the parts are being loaded onto one of our mass-transport barges, and should reach safe jump range in about 1 day, then at least 3 days should be allowed for the parts to reach your (planet/nation).
My political compass

Drekka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Drekka » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

To: The Ameliorite

We are interested in your plasma manipulation devices as well as
The antimatter. However, due to currenies being different, were not sure if we can afford to purchase your products. Pm for info

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:26 pm

SIC: Torchwood would like secret transfer of the following:
Wormhole Gate designs
Plasma manipulation research(what can it do?)
Hand-held Arc discharge manipulation design
Hand-held arc discharge emitter designs
Sonic Pulse Rifle Designs
Thank you. The funds have been wired.

-The Torchwood Institute-
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Libertinitia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

We would like to discuss a contract

Postby Libertinitia » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 pm

To develop and supply Libertinitia (exclusively) with ultra high efficiency (minimum 25% efficient) thermocouples for use in our nuclear energy industry. We are a tiny nation, so our budget is limited, but we feel it would be more cost-effective to hire experts than to go through the time and expense (and all the trial and error) of developing these on our own.

Thanks in advance,

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Cybus1 wrote:SIC: Torchwood would like secret transfer of the following:
Wormhole Gate designs
Plasma manipulation research(what can it do?)
Hand-held Arc discharge manipulation design
Hand-held arc discharge emitter designs
Sonic Pulse Rifle Designs
Thank you. The funds have been wired.

-The Torchwood Institute-

We appreciate the funds, and our "donation" to Torchwood shall arrive soon.

Libertinitia wrote:To develop and supply Libertinitia (exclusively) with ultra high efficiency (minimum 25% efficient) thermocouples for use in our nuclear energy industry. We are a tiny nation, so our budget is limited, but we feel it would be more cost-effective to hire experts than to go through the time and expense (and all the trial and error) of developing these on our own.

We happily agree to send emissaries of our nation to aid your scientists in their research, but note, our researchers are our assets, and we will only lend out our assets, and only under heavy protection, if these terms are agreed upon, a group of nuclear scientists shall be dispatched shortly.
My political compass

Advancement of Man
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Advancement of Man » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Drekka wrote:To: The Ameliorite

We are interested in your plasma manipulation devices as well as
The antimatter. However, due to currenies being different, were not sure if we can afford to purchase your products. Pm for info

The requested technologies are on their way.
My political compass

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade