NATION

PASSWORD

G-20 NS. -Global 20 Economies.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:OOC: Just realized, how would the MT/PMT/FT standard work in a hypothetical RP meeting of the G-20?

Simple, just role-play as a fusion of all of the said tech.

each nation do still roleplay within their own tech group.

The difference would be that this time, we actually creatively interact with each other.

For example, we just simply roleplay as a union of multi-technology economic powers.

So, really, I do not see what's all the fuzz about ;)
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 am

Libertarian Governance wrote:I believe our friends from San Pellegrino Romana should be the OP. I was just saying that I would participate.

SPR, hereby I and Libertarian Governance formally vote for you to be the OP of our meeting.

Of course, anyone else who wish to front up and offer to be an OP of the said meeting are encourage to do so.

We will, in the end, count a vote on each OP candidate, and whoever get the most vote, will become the meeting OP.

Sounds fair enough to me. ;)
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:48 am

Noders wrote:Conventional Long Official Name : The Allied States of Noders

Conventional Short Official Name: Noders

National Background - Short Overview of Nation: (economic, foreign relation, and short history)

Geography : (short geographical description)

Official Government Type :Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

International Organization Participation : (any organization and alliance affiliated with the nation)
P.F.E.N
The Brotherhood

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) : (the role-play overview of your national GDP, with reference and proof to every details and explanation to every claim) $35,210,931,817,533.33 NS Economy

GDP per Capita (Average Income of Citizen) : (the role-play overview of your national GDP per capita, with reference and proof to every details and explanation to every claim) $13,625.52 NS Economy

Well-known and Prestigious Corporation(s) in NationStates : (your storefront's short overview and description, with reference and proof to every details and claims made)

Bergbucks Coffee not mine but one that uses one of my company's a lot for flavors
The Primary supplier of the above company with drinks and flavors
Baxtell
Allanea wrote:Official Message from the Nivensky-Ringworld Foundation

We require 10 billion GG-1Standard Battle Droids. We will pay 1 trillion a year over a course of 11 years for these droids, totaling out 11 trillion. Yes, we know it sounds crazy. We have a plan.

Name of Finance Minister (or affiliated Head of Finance Department) : Samuel Trank
Name of Representative : Jonathan Spades

To : All members of the G-20 Global Major Economies of NationStates GE&T

Start voting towards the application of the said applicant.

Post in here or TEL stating either "Aye" or "Nay"

Five Aye - Acceptance as a member
Five Nay - Rejection as a member

Voting session - The Allied States of Noders.

Begin, now

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 am

Aleera Alcedina-Aquilaine is the representative of the Quendi to the G-20. While she might strike you as to young and inexperienced she has plenty of political experince as she currently serve as High Representative of the Quendi having more or less carte blanche to design the foreign policy. Furthermore she will be in regular contact with her father a Prince-Regent of great reknown and the Senior Minister of Economy and Business.

As for hosting a G-20 summit I would like to volunteer either to host this summit or the next. If granted permission the summit will be held in Quendi Exilarchy of Natho which is currently a co capital of the nation due to civil war raging in the more traditional capital cities.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 am

OOC: I am just tagging this to later forward my application into th G-20 NS GE&T. Please reserve a spot for me. I will forward my application in an hours time.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:28 am

Yohannes wrote:
San Pellegrino Romana wrote:OOC: Just realized, how would the MT/PMT/FT standard work in a hypothetical RP meeting of the G-20?

The difference would be that this time, we actually creatively interact with each other.

For example, we just simply roleplay as a union of multi-technology economic powers.

OOC: Yea, but a meeting of MT and FT nations at one time wouldn't work...it'd have to be OOC not IC. My nation is in the year 2010 - I would not be comfortable with RP'ing with a nation that is in the year, say, 2075. It's just a time difference - a big one. So I'm kind of confused what you mean as "creatively interacting." I think we should just keep our tech levels separate. For the RP meeting, I would recommend several meetings in conjunction with tech levels - a MT meeting (I'll be glad to host since I proposed the idea), and a FT meeting (For any FT nations who'd like to RP the meeting - whichever FT nation wants to host it can). So, the G-20 is semi-OOC, but semi-IC organization - all techs together but separate branches. Also, whoever wants to attend the MT meeting, please make a note or telegram.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 am

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

OOC: Yea, but a meeting of MT and FT nations at one time wouldn't work...it'd have to be OOC not IC. My nation is in the year 2010 - I would not be comfortable with RP'ing with a nation that is in the year, say, 2075. It's just a time difference - a big one. So I'm kind of confused what you mean as "creatively interacting." I think we should just keep our tech levels separate. For the RP meeting, I would recommend several meetings in conjunction with tech levels - a MT meeting (I'll be glad to host since I proposed the idea), and a FT meeting (For any FT nations who'd like to RP the meeting - whichever FT nation wants to host it can). So, the G-20 is semi-OOC, but semi-IC organization - all techs together but separate branches. Also, whoever wants to attend the MT meeting, please make a note or telegram.

PMT is not separate from MT?
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 am

OOC: I thought it's usually accepted as MT, but we could separate it. I'm not too sure as Im just MT.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009

Postby Noders » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 am

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:OOC: I thought it's usually accepted as MT, but we could separate it. I'm not too sure as Im just MT.

well im PMT so yea................................
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Jerenia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerenia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am

The Official Application Authorized by the States' President of Jerenia

Conventional Long Official Name: The Eleven States of Jerenia

Conventional Short Official Name: Jerenia, ESJ

National Background - Short Overview of Nation: Jerenia has always had a distinctive brand as a country of development and culture. What started off as a country founded by pioneers changed form to a monarchy and then into a democracy. Our mixed economy, albeit not the biggest one out there, is ever-growing and has always startled foreigners from all over the world. The country is famous for its crystal-clear water, pure metals, and high-quality lumber. We have wonderful relations to other countries in our region that would be more than happy to recommend us. Tourism is our second most profitable income.

Geography: A partially mountainous, partially flat, and cold nation located in Northern Europe on the coastline of the Atlantic Ocean. The country is known for its islands and fjords. We're divided into eleven semi-autonomous states.

Official Government Type: Representative Democracy

International Organisation Participation: We have an alliance with Strabonica, and another one with Askerike. Good relations to our neighbors are kept close to our hearts. We have a mutual currency with several nations in the same region, called the swan.

Gross Domestic Product (GDP): In November 2010, our GDP was estimated to be roughly 53 trillion NS dollars or 32 trillion swans.

GDP per Capita (Average Income of Citizen): In November 2010, the estimate was between NS$19,000 and NS$20,000 or ʃ11,500 and ʃ12,000.

Well-known and Prestigious Corporation(s) in NationStates: Kraana Beverages, GoldenWings

Name of Finance Minister (or affiliated Head of Finance Department): Hanno Mäci, the Minister of Economics
Name of Representative: Sarah Ekman-Pietilä, the States' Premier

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 am

The Office of the President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde

Official Press Release

To: The G20.
Subject: Application The Allied States of Noders

Sir, Madam,

Afther deliberations with the Secretaries of Commerce, Treasury and of State we have decided to vote againts the submission of the Allied States of Noders to the G20..

Sincerely yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

Office of Lisa Donovan
Bergnovinaian Representative to the G-20 Summit

To: G-20 Application Pannel
RE: Noders
Subject: Application of the Allied States of Noders

Dear sir(s) and madam(s),

The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia has consulted all concerned parties involved in our nation's acceptance into the G-20 and we're pleased to inform that after careful inspection of the canidates credentials, our delegtation wishes to cast as Aye vote in favor of the acceptance of the Allied States of Noders.

Yours truly,
Lisa Donovan
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:59 am

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:OOC: I thought it's usually accepted as MT, but we could separate it. I'm not too sure as Im just MT.

OOC: I say we keep MT and PMT together. No need to make things more complex then neccesary. I for one RP as a late MT nation with elements of ealy PMT and in my experience there is rarely any trouble combining MT and PMT. Its FT and MT-PMT that is the problem.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2005

Postby Machina Haruspex » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Imperial Seal of the Emperor
The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex

Ministry of Diplomatic Affairs

Addressed To: G-20
Subject: Applicants

We have deliberated with the Council of Nine, as well as foreign advisors and have come to the decision to vote against the currently pending application of Allied States of Noders.
Last edited by Machina Haruspex on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ranked 100th in the world for Economic Output
Ranked 115th in the world for Safety
Marshite Military Assessment: VI

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

After careful deliberation and upon further research we have come to our findings. In the matter of the application of the Allied States of Noders we must vote against admission into the G-20 at this time.

Dr. Fletcher Chase
G-20 Delegate
Holy Roman Confederate
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78531
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79073&p=3753933#p3753933

The City State Rhydin
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2007

Postby The City State Rhydin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Addressing on behalf of

Imperious Leaders
Empress Tsa'ri Atra Zun
Emperor Ka'Nuen Velven
Imperial Council
Yanna Ke'la Velven, Countess of the Daika Ward
De'Raz Vlos Elemmiire, Admiral, Rhydin Imperial Republic Navy (RIRN)
Garen Hallas Daist, General, Rhydin Imperial Republic Army (RIRA)
Kos Vlos Elghinn, Fleetlord, Overall Commander of the Rhydin Imperial Republic Aeroforce Services (RIRAS)
Ministry's of Service
Finance Minister: Nadja Vlos
Assistant Minister: Anja Daskyana
The Royal Family
Duke Telmachus Vlos Ri'Zun
Duchess Betra Vlos Ri'Zun
Baroness Fanya Vlos Ri'Zun
Countess Hidari Atra Ri'Zun
Prince Nimar Atra Ri'Zun
Prince Nimaz Velven Ri'Zun
Princess Jayde Velven Ri'Zun

On the matter of: Application to the G-20
Subject in Question: The Allied States of Noders

It is after review that we offer a vote of 'nay' to this applicant.
Last edited by The City State Rhydin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 pm

To : G-20 Leadership

After careful deliberation and a short session of meeting with the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Foreign Ministry Senior Members, I as, the representative of the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes, has decided to vote "Nay" towards the application of The Allied States of Noders

Representative to G-20
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 pm

To : All members of the G-20 Global Major Economies of NationStates GE&T regarding Noders

Voting session ends

Result : Noordeinde, Machina Haruspex, Holy Roman Confederate, The City State Rhydin, and Yohannes voted "Nay"

A total of five "Nay" means formal rejection.
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Jerenia wrote:Image

National Background - Short Overview of Nation: Jerenia has always had a distinctive brand as a country of development and culture. What started off as a country founded by pioneers changed form to a monarchy and then into a democracy. Our mixed economy, albeit not the biggest one out there, is ever-growing and has always startled foreigners from all over the world. The country is famous for its crystal-clear water, pure metals, and high-quality lumber. We have wonderful relations to other countries in our region that would be more than happy to recommend us. Tourism is our second most profitable income.

Geography: A partially mountainous, partially flat, and cold nation located in Northern Europe on the coastline of the Atlantic Ocean. The country is known for its islands and fjords. We're divided into eleven semi-autonomous states.

International Organisation Participation: We have an alliance with Strabonica, and another one with Askerike. Good relations to our neighbors are kept close to our hearts. We have a mutual currency with several nations in the same region, called the swan.

Gross Domestic Product (GDP): In November 2010, our GDP was estimated to be roughly 53 trillion NS dollars or 32 trillion swans.

GDP per Capita (Average Income of Citizen): In November 2010, the estimate was between NS$19,000 and NS$20,000 or ʃ11,500 and ʃ12,000.

Well-known and Prestigious Corporation(s) in NationStates: Kraana Beverages, GoldenWings

Name of Finance Minister (or affiliated Head of Finance Department): Hanno Mäci, the Minister of Economics

To : All members of the G-20 Global Major Economies of NationStates GE&T

Start voting towards the application of the said applicant.

Post in here or TEL stating either "Aye" or "Nay"

Voting session - The Eleven States of Jerenia.

Begin, now

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 pm

The Office of the President

Official Press Release

To: The G20.
Subject: Application - The Eleven States of Jerenia

Sir, Madam,

Afther deliberations with the Secretaries of Commerce, Treasury and of State we have decided to vote in favour to submit The Eleven States of Jerenia to the G20..

Sincerely yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 pm

To : G-20 Leadership

After careful deliberation and a short session of meeting with the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Foreign Ministry Senior Members, I as, the representative of the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes, has decided to vote "Nay" towards the application of The Eleven States of Jerenia

Representative to G-20
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Office of Lisa Donovan

Subject: Rejection of the Applicant--Noders and Current Pending Application

While observing the voting session for the previous applicant, Noders, the Bergnovinaian delegation was shocked to see that the applicant was rejected so quickly (with only one aye vote coming from our delegation). Since Noders is an ally of ours and many of Noders' corporations have strong ties with BergBucks Inc., we wish to inquire as to why each delegation rejected said applicant so quickly.

As for the current applicant, our delegation has decided to cast a nay vote.

Yours truly,
Lisa Donovan
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 pm

To: G-20 Leadership
Fr: Tergnitz Imperial Foreign Ministry
Cc: Tergnitz Imperial Commerce Ministry
Re: Prospective Members
Encryption: None

His Imperial Majesty by the Divine Providence of the Almighty, the Emperor of Tergnitz, Augustus Tiberian Vera I; Patriarch of the House of Vera, Protector of Mankind, Father of the Fatherland, Defender of the Faith, Princeps Senatus, Imperator Destinatus, Imperium Maius, Pius Felix, Grand Baron of the Upper and Lower Realms, Duke of Runnor, Duke of Jazaa, Duke of Northern Sam Immanuel, Lord Regent of the Veran Islands, Dominus of the Praetorian Guard and Supreme Imperator of the Tergnitzian People, on behalf of the Dominion, would like to officially declare that it votes in favour of the entry of The Eleven States of Jerenia.

Long Live the Emperor

Sincerely,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:

Office of Lisa Donovan

Subject: Rejection of the Applicant--Noders and Current Pending Application

While observing the voting session for the previous applicant, Noders, the Bergnovinaian delegation was shocked to see that the applicant was rejected so quickly (with only one aye vote coming from our delegation). Since Noders is an ally of ours and many of Noders' corporations have strong ties with BergBucks Inc., we wish to inquire as to why each delegation rejected said applicant so quickly.

As for the current applicant, our delegation has decided to cast a nay vote.

Yours truly,
Lisa Donovan

To : Lisa Donovan. Representative of Bergnovinaia
Subject : Application of Noders

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

To : All Members of the G-20 Global Major Economies of NationStates GE&T

Voting Session - Voting Result Update - The Eleven States of Jerenia

So far Two "Aye's" - Noordeinde, and Tergnitz

So far Two "Nay's" - Yohannes, and Bergnovinaia

A Minimum of five "Aye" = acceptance
A Maximum of five "Nay" = rejection

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade