NATION

PASSWORD

G-20 NS. -Global 20 Economies.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 am

Itinerate Tree Dweller wrote:OOC: A Few Things...

1) Please alter the nation listing for my nation, I roleplay under the name 'The United Roman Empire', or 'The Illustrious Empire of the United Romans and the Commonwealth Territories'
2) My main storefront, which is still under construction, is located here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78806
3) The following is a bio for my representative.

Name: Dr. Henry Beckett
Birthdate: June 9, 1962
Religion: Roman Catholicism
Marital Status: Married
Education:
The Royal Children's Academy of Rome
The School of the Imperium
The Royal University of Rome
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Laws
- Doctorate in Political Science

Updated ;)
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The City State Rhydin
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The City State Rhydin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Name: Asa Yania Elghinn
DOB: 11/11/1984
Ethnicity: Eastern Daket
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Heighth: 157 cm - 5 feet and 2 inches
Weight: 48 kg - 106 lbs
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Tattoos: Left & right shoulder plates and on her back; star on inner left forearm.

House: Vlos Elghinn
Experience:
Before her career in diplomacy, Asa was a child pianist who had performed at the Empress's own Grand Hall on multiple occasions, attended Eastern Rhydin University (She won an academic scholarship to the University) on a full-ride scholarship. She is also a member of the Republic's Brilliant Minds Program. A private charter that seeks to expand the prowess and mental capacity of today's youth for a better tomorrow.

Currently serving apart of the Imperial Diplomacy Branch, and a representative of the City-State Republic to the G-20.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

The City State Rhydin wrote:Image

Name: Asa Yania Elghinn
DOB: 11/11/1984
Ethnicity: Eastern Daket
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Heighth: 157 cm - 5 feet and 2 inches
Weight: 48 kg - 106 lbs
Measurements: 32C-24-32
Tattoos: Left & right shoulder plates and on her back; star on inner left forearm.

House: Vlos Elghinn
Experience:
Before her career in diplomacy, Asa was a child pianist who had performed at the Empress's own Grand Hall on multiple occasions, attended Eastern Rhydin University (She won an academic scholarship to the University) on a full-ride scholarship. She is also a member of the Republic's Brilliant Minds Program. A private charter that seeks to expand the prowess and mental capacity of today's youth for a better tomorrow.

Currently serving apart of the Imperial Diplomacy Branch, and a representative of the City-State Republic to the G-20.

Updated ;)
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Wasn't there some form of economic conference we were suppose to have?
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:Wasn't there some form of economic conference we were suppose to have?

Yes. But SPR (The host) is not really active atm. Here is the link : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79556

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:27 am

If he isnt going to be very active perhaps we can establish a new thread with a new host.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78531
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79073&p=3753933#p3753933

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 am

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:If he isnt going to be very active perhaps we can establish a new thread with a new host.

You know what, let's wait a little longer. Perhaps someone should telegram San Pellegrino Romana first before making such a haste decision?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 am

Yohannes wrote:
Holy Roman Confederate wrote:If he isnt going to be very active perhaps we can establish a new thread with a new host.

You know what, let's wait a little longer. Perhaps someone should telegram San Pellegrino Romana first before making such a haste decision?

Done. If he doesn't show up soon my offer to host a summit stil stands.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:44 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Done. If he doesn't show up soon my offer to host a summit stil stands.

Thanks mate, it is most appreciated. ;)
Sure, let us wait for SPR's response.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:13 pm

OOC: I would probably give it a few days upto a week but if SPR doesn't show up soon, then we can get someone else to host the summit, i personally don't mind hosting it if only if it is ok with SPR and ok for all the 20 members, but i think it's best to wait a week or so at most and then see what happens.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

The City State Rhydin
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2007

Postby The City State Rhydin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 am

I concur.

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 am

OOC: Agreed.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 am

How do people feel about me setting up a thread Sunday Evening (CET) if SPR hasn't returned by then?
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 am

I don't like the thought of Sunday evening at all... perhaps TG him first.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:I don't like the thought of Sunday evening at all... perhaps TG him first.

I did. Last tuesday. How long should we wait?
Nation RP name

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:18 am

Never mind then... haha. Um, maybe give him/her one more week because I won't be able to do much rping until next weekend because I get home from Thanksgiving vacation tomorrow and then I have school all week. I suppose you could do it, but my delegation may not speak very much.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009

Form

Postby Voik » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Conventional Long Official Name :

Conventional Short Official Name

National Background - Short Overview of Nation: (economic, foreign relation, and short history)

Geography : (short geographical description)

Official Government Type : Military Federation

International Organisation Participation : (any organisation and alliance affiliated with the nation) WA

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) : (the role-play overview of your national GDP, with reference and proof to every details and explanation to every claim)$5,580,800,586,745.88

GDP per Capita (Average Income of Citizen) : (the role-play overview of your national GDP per capita, with reference and proof to every details and explanation to every claim)$1,496.59

Well-known and Prestigious Corporation(s) in NationStates : (your storefront's short overview and description, with reference and proof to every details and claims made)none yet (will make one when i have the time)

Name of Finance Minister (or affiliated Head of Finance Department) :Keegan Galik II
Name of Representative : Keegan Galik II
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Voik wrote:Snippy dooble do

Ooc : Hi, how are you..? :)
Application is closed at the moment. Sorry.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009

Postby Voik » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

ok maybe later
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:Never mind then... haha. Um, maybe give him/her one more week because I won't be able to do much rping until next weekend because I get home from Thanksgiving vacation tomorrow and then I have school all week. I suppose you could do it, but my delegation may not speak very much.

It's okay, after all we want to roleplay for fun, and for the storytelling. Real life time do not equate well with NS time, i am afraid.

After all, I will just do the same as you are, i will participate, but will not lead the talking, after all, we have got much better roleplayers in this group who are capable to take the leading role. ;)
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Grays Harbor » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:37 am

Conventional Long Official Name : The Kingdom of Grays Harbor

Conventional Short Official Name: Grays Harbor or The Kingdom. Generally the former is used by foreign nationals, the latter by harberians.

National Background - Short Overview of Nation: (economic, foreign relation, and short history)
A very strong economy ("frightening", to some), we believe in international trade as the lifeblood and backbone of any economically successful nation. International trade has been and will continue to be one of our top priorities. In the matter of foreign relations, nations friendly to us see considerable benefit to that state of affairs in the form of trade, economic aid and military aid. Those unfriendly to us find themselves frozen out of otherwise lucrative markets.

Geography : (short geographical description)
A large and varied ecology best describes our nation, ranging from mountains, plains and coastlines of differing climates.

Official Government Type : Monarchy

International Organisation Participation : (any organisation and alliance affiliated with the nation)
We tend to shy away from formal military alliances as it has been and continues to be our governments policy to keep our options open. This does not mean we do not or will not come to the immediate aid of those nations friendly to us, or in defense of our legitimate international trade. We do have a significant number of bilateral trade agreements, however, as international trade and mercantilism is the driving force of our nation.

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) : (the role-play overview of your national GDP, with reference and proof to every details and explanation to every claim)
varies according to source:
Crowns 411,567,063,397,560.06
Crowns 418,983,034,944,813.25

GDP per Capita (Average Income of Citizen) : (the role-play overview of your national GDP per capita, with reference and proof to every details and explanation to every claim)
Varies according to source: Crowns 28,448.68 to 28,961.29

Well-known and Prestigious Corporation(s) in NationStates : (your storefront's short overview and description, with reference and proof to every details and claims made)
Schaeffer Aeronautics provides both civil and military aircraft for all needs.

Name of Finance Minister (or affiliated Head of Finance Department) : Finance Minister - Count Gerhard Folkstein
Name of Representative : Lord Thomas Green-Simmons
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 am

"Aye" towards Grays Harbor as an Internal Council Member.

-Representative of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:57 am

Yohannes wrote:"Aye" towards Grays Harbor as an Internal Council Member.

-Representative of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes

The HRC wishes to cast a vote of Aye in the matter of admission of the nations of Grays Harbor as an internal council member. We feel this nation would represent a great addition and will make notable contributions.

Dr. Fletcher Chase
G-20 Delegate
Holy Roman Confederate
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78531
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79073&p=3753933#p3753933

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:17 pm

To: G-20 Application Panel

Greetings,

As representative to the G-20 for East Klent and on behalf of East Klent, I vote in favor of the application of Grays Harbor as an Internal Council Member and glad that such a prestigious nation applied for the position.

Thank you for your time.

Signed,
Benjamin Thomas Mason,
East Klent's Representative to the G-20.
Last edited by East Klent on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Minoa expresses her interest in joining the economic forum. Please inform Marian Chantress when the application is open. Thank you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade