NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Homyland
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Peace

Postby Homyland » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:11 am

Branch Application: As an equal trading partner and regional neighbour of Yohannes, the Government of Homyland invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Federal Republic of Homyland and the Realm of Yohannes. -Ministry of Foreign Affairs

New Tonitrus
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tonitrus » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:52 pm

"Branch Opening application: The Government of the Kingdom of New Tonitrus will establish its branches with the Bank of Yohannes."

Dinopol
Civilian

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Yohannes trade partnership

Postby Dinopol » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Global Economics and Trade Application, Bank of Yohannes: As an equal trade partner and regional neighbour with Yohannes, the strong Government of Dinopol invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between Dinopol and Yohannes. -Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Charlestonians
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

fortntnite

Postby Charlestonians » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Global Economics and Trade Application, Bank of Yohannes: As an equal trade partner and regional neighbour with Yohannes, the strong Government of Charlestonians invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Republic of Charlestonians and the Realm of Yohannes. -Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Velems
Civilian

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Velems » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 pm

The Kingdom of Velems National Bank (Heortes Neu Velems) says we officially agree with this proposal.

Sincerely- KOV

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:52 am

Application Form [Account Creation]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: His Majesty's Commonwealth Government of the various Members of Hiramia-Okfew
Type of account [tick one]:
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion [X]
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: US$67,000,000,000
I, as the creator of HIRAM LAND/HIRAMIA-OKFEW, hereby give my Out-of-Character (OOC) permission for the Bank of Yohannes to hold one of my In-Character (IC) characters’ wealth on NationStates, according to my Nation’s existing canon (the material accepted as officially part of my Nation’s story in the fictional international community of NationStates). As the owner of HIRAM LAND/HIRAMIA-OKFEW, I understand that, should I dislike the In-Character (IC) actions of the Bank of Yohannes in future, I can always terminate this OOC agreement and refuse to acknowledge the existence of the Bank of Yohannes in my Nation. (but I won't dislike her IC actions, they look pretty fine to me :) )
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Lower Cotiandur
Civilian

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lower Cotiandur » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:00 am

Global Economics and Trade Application, Bank of Yohannes: As a trading partner and regional neighbour of Yohannes, the Government of Lower Cotiandur invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Dominion of Lower Cotiandur and the Realm of Yohannes. -Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Losantia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

banking

Postby Losantia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:08 pm

"Global Economics and Trade Branches Application: As Yohannes' trading partner and regional neighbour, the Government of Losantia invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Republic of Losantia and the Realm of Yohannes. -Ministry of Foreign Relations"

New France and New Spain
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New France and New Spain » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:08 am

Application Form [Account Creation]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: NFNS Executive
Type of account [tick one]:
Standard [] Executive [X] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $100 Million
I, as the creator of New France and New Spain, hereby give my Out-of-Character (OOC) permission for the Bank of Yohannes to hold one of my In-Character (IC) characters’ wealth on NationStates, according to my Nation’s existing canon (the material accepted as officially part of my Nation’s story in the fictional international community of NationStates). As the owner of New France and New Spain, I understand that, should I dislike the In-Character (IC) actions of the Bank of Yohannes in future, I can always terminate this OOC agreement and refuse to acknowledge the existence of the Bank of Yohannes in my Nation.

Djorlann
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Djorlann » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:24 am

Global Economics and Trade Branches Application: As Yohannes' trading partner and regional neighbour, the Government of Djorlann invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Queendom of Djorlann and the Realm of Yohannes. -Ministry of Commerce

Zaharia Bultibor
Civilian

Founded: Apr 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaharia Bultibor » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Global Economics and Trade Branches Application: As Yohannes' trading partner and regional neighbour, the Government of Zaharia Bultibor invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Democratic Republic of Zaharia Bultibor and the Realm of Yohannes

Makum
Civilian

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Trade

Postby Makum » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Global Economics and Trade Branches Application: As Yohannes' trading partner and regional neighbour, the Government of Makum invite the Bank of Yohannes to do business with us. We look forward to continuing peace and prosperity between the Republic of Makum and the Realm of Yohannes.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:35 am

Since two previous Moderator posts have not had the desired effect, and Yohannes is continuing to telegram nations to post bump spam here, I am locking this thread permanently and giving Yohannes a *** 3 day forumban *** for inciting other users to commit mass spam.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade