NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Deposit Confirmation - Myrmidon Tactical Design

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:01 am

Rephesus wrote:

. T A C T I C A L . D E S I G N . C O N S O R T I U M .
"A Product of Ingenuity"

AUTOMATED WIRE TRANSFER

[Account Deposit]

Official name on record:
Myrmidon Tactical Design

Official nation of origin:
Marquesan

Type of account:
Custom

Deposit [US$]:
$250,000,000,000 [Two Hundred, Fifty Billion Standard Dollars]

This has been an automated wire transfer from,

Myrmidon Tactical Design.

Bank of Yohannes I Parenga-Motu
Parliament Square, Te Whanganui-a-Tara
BY9 1008, Kingdom of Yohannes
Contact Us
Customer Service0800 117 7442
From Overseas+585 53381717

Your Account Status
Associated representative
Rephesus Business Division
Myrmidon Tactical Design

Automatic Message

Your request to deposit the sum of [US$250,000,000,000.00] or two hundred and fifty billion universal standard dollars has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following international private banking numbered account profile:

320. Myrmidon Tactical Design
    Nation: Marquesan
    Account: Premium High Quality
    Category: Business
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's absolutely, positively, truly multiregional bank - with your business.

[This is an automatic message and not to be replied upon for it will be left unanswered]
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Globus
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Globus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:55 pm

To: Bank of Yohannes

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Ervin Lockett, CEO of Kestrel Aeronautics. Our business has seen a recent decline of sales. As a result, we have been forced to take out a loan to keep our business open for the time being. We hope that during this time, the airline industry will revitalise and we will have enough business to support ourselves. Thank you for your consideration.

Application Form [Installment Loan]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [x], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Kestrel Aeronautics
Official nation of origin: Globus
Amount to be borrowed [US$]: $12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion Dollars)
Repayment plan [tick one]: <6 months [], <1-2 years [], <4-6 years, <8-10 years, 10 years+ [x], Others/please explain []
What will the loan be needed for [summary]? The loan is needed to keep Kestrel in business as we have not been receiving sufficient business recently.

Sincerely,
Ervin Lockett
CEO of Kerstel Aeronautics

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of Zunkwentania

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:14 am

Zunkwentania wrote:
Application Form [Branch Opening]
Nation: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Type of government: Democratic Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Nordic Model
[Optional]Foreign policy: Open, not in any free trade agreements yet.

Contact Us

Branch opening application
Associated representative of the
Foreign Investment Agency or equiv.
Republic of Zunkwentania

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you Sir/Madam. My name is Garnet til Alexandros, daughter of His Majesty Wiremu IV the King of Yohannes, acting in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members and representatives of the Board of Directors, of the Bank of Yohannes. Please allow me to, firstly, voice my appreciation for the trust your represented government has shown, conveyed by its recent decision to issue a letter of invitation for us to expand our financial services and banking presence, as well as establish our subsidiary branches in the Republic of Zunkwentania.

His Majesty’s Council and the Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, the seventeen-members' council has confirmed their collective approval of your application. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in Zunkwentania will arrive within one day's working time, 10:12 am of the twelfth of July, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, my father, and sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Zunkwentania:

• The opening of our subsidiary branches or offices in your nation will provide you with a comprehensive list of services, ensuring our availability and readiness to meet your domestic or international demand: whether it's the need to borrow some capital for first home buyers or a local start-up business ready to be set up by an ambitious entrepreneurial individual from your nation, the experiment of your newbie mum-and-dad investors, the simple saving of one of your prestigious national corporation, or a portion of your government budget as well as sovereign wealth fund -- we have all the service that you need.

• We will give twenty-eight per cent of financial profit from our branches and operation in your nation to your represented government. We will play our part as a responsible financial & banking institution, morally supporting as well as financially sponsoring local businesses, cultural, educational as well as sporting events and initiatives. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are truly the world's multiregional bank: where connecting with your people is our first and foremost number one rule of the book.

• We will provide internationally-acknowledged high-standard and high-paying various local employment positions for your population. Middle-level managerial level, indirect financial support and businesses generated to various accounting and legal firms in your nation: where the Bank of Yohannes operate, the local economy is sure to benefit.

• Connecting with us allows you to join our multiregional commercial network, thereby giving you the opportunity to connect your economy with various other growing nations of the world: under one banner of mutual prosperity.
I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Zunkwentania. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the Republic.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Her Royal Highness Garnet til Alexandros
Non-voting Member of the Board
Bank of Yohannes
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The United Communist Solar Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Communist Solar Republic » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Application Form [Account Creation]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: John Edward Franklin Witteringten
Official nation of origin: (OOC: My RP name is different from my NS name, if allowed my RP name is 'The Kingdom of Saint Nicholas and Minuitia'. If not, my NS name is 'The Kingdom of The United Communist Solar Republic')
Type of account [tick one]:
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [X] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $22,500,000.00 USD (£139,038,300.00 Saint Nicholas and Minuitia Pounds [SNP])
Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes
Do you want us to invest the money overseas?: Yes
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: I would prefer money be invested in renewable green energy and fuel research, development, and installation, general research into global warming research and prevention, and methods to block rising sea levels from flooding and overtaking coastal cities.

Israela
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israela » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Nation: Israela
Type of government: Democracy, Free-Market, Full-Voting
[Optional]Economic policy: Full-Free Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Internationalist - Friendly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Elizabeth Rosenthal, Chairman & Founder of The International Union
To: Bank of Yohannes, whom it may concern

Hello my name is Elizabeth Rosenthal, Chairman & Founder of The International Union, A multi-nation body grouped together for Diplomacy, Trade, and Military Support. I am contacting you on regards to our Trade Division, sub-category, The Grand International Union Bank (GIUB). A growing bank acting as a International Monetary Fund, giving loans, aid, etc. and getting donations and interest to and from nations.

If possible I would like to keep some sort of ties with your bank and ours at The International Union. Our proposal is somewhat big or different. But we would like a person from your bank or one of your directors to become a Director or Deputy Director of our Bank here at The International Union, however this will be inquired that there nation is apart of the IU. The benefit to the Bank of Yohannes is we could make out some sort of arrangement to give you part of the donations/interest we get, a decent percent or anything of that alley. We could work and talk about it of course.

Thank You,

Elizabeth Rosenthal of Israela
Chairman & Founder of The International Union
Israela - My PolandBall
Monarch: Elizabeth Rosenthal-Lancashire (Head of State)
Prime Minister: Ariel Ya'alon (Head of Government)
Political Ideology: Centre-Right to Right Wing (Leading Party: Democratic Conservatives)
Classification: Class N14 - Tier IV - Type III - Superpower
I am College Student, Citizen of Israel, Immigrated from the US at 17, I am for the Jewish Home Party. I am for Greater Israel!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64

Proud President & Founder of the International Union

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:52 am

Encrypted Message from the Allanean Central Intelligence Agency

Dear friends!

We are interested in the prospects of us investing a large sum of money in an account, in such a way as to receive a payout of $1.2 billion dollars a year. This is required so we may be able to fund an ongoing reconstruction effort in a yet-undisclosed area in the world (due to the obvious secrecy of ACIA operations, we cannot yet provide full information regarding the location of this effort) while minimizing the expenses to the inhabitants of that area.

What would be the best way to carry out this plan?

We currently believe that the most favorable course of action is for us to raise 17.1 billion dollars and to invest them in an Executive Account with your bank, thereafter utilizing the annual returns for the reconstruction efforts?

Would this be a correct understanding on our part regarding the effectiveness of this plan?

Sincerely yours,

[IDENTITY REDACTED]

OOC: “Identity Redacted” is in fact the agent’s pseudonym.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Planita
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planita » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [X], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Section 31
Official nation of origin: Planita
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [X] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $250,000,000,000
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? No
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? N/A

Nation: Planita
Type of government: Federal Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Mixed
[Optional]Foreign policy: Neutral
Last edited by Planita on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of TECT

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Common Territories wrote:Application Form [Account Creation]
Official name on record: TECT
Official nation of origin: The Empire of Common Territories
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [X] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $36,878,000,000,000 Imperial Dollars ($20 trillion NSD)
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? To be invested as capital for the country's economy.
Nation: The Empire of Common Territories
Type of government: Absolute Monarchy
[Optional]Economic policy: Mixed/Capitalist Free Market
[Optional]Foreign policy:
Application Form [2014 Shares]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [X], Organisation []
Official name on record: Emperor JC of TECT
Official nation of origin: The Empire of Common Territories
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? The Yohannes banking institution has always shown great promise in quality and in health. That is why I would like to be an investor and shareholder in Yohannes banking institution.

Contact Us

Lodged Submission & Application
Empire of Common Territories

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you, Sir/Madam. My name is Garnet til Alexandros, and I am the daughter of His Majesty Wiremu IV, the King of Yohannes, acting in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members and representatives of the Board of Directors of the Bank of Yohannes.

I am honoured to have received an account creation, operational invitation and shareholding application from your represented government. As sovereign nations, private enterprises from both TECT and Yohannes have historically conducted trading relationship with one another for decades, and to finally have the Imperial government itself as one of our international private banking clients is truly something to celebrate for our institution.

His Majesty’s Council and the Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, the seventeen-members' council has confirmed its collective approval of your application. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in TECT will arrive within one day's working time, 2:48 pm of the sixteenth of July, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, my father, and sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in TECT:

• The opening of our subsidiary branches or offices in your nation will provide you with a comprehensive list of services, ensuring our availability and readiness to meet your domestic or international demand: whether it's the need to borrow some capital for first home buyers or a local start-up business ready to be set up by an ambitious entrepreneurial individual from your nation, the experiment of your newbie mum-and-dad investors, the simple saving of one of your prestigious national corporation, or a portion of your government budget as well as sovereign wealth fund -- we have all the service that you need.

• We will give twenty-eight per cent of financial profit from our branches and operation in your nation to your represented government. We will play our part as a responsible financial & banking institution, morally supporting as well as financially sponsoring local businesses, cultural, educational as well as sporting events and initiatives. At the Bank of Yohannes, we are truly the world's multiregional bank: where connecting with your people is our first and foremost number one rule of the book.

• We will provide internationally-acknowledged high-standard and high-paying various local employment positions for your population. Middle-level managerial level, indirect financial support and businesses generated to various accounting and legal firms in your nation: where the Bank of Yohannes operate, the local economy is sure to benefit.

• Connecting with us allows you to join our multiregional commercial network, thereby giving you the opportunity to connect your economy with various other growing nations of the world: under one banner of mutual prosperity.
I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in TECT. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the empire.

As one of the many distinguished high-net worth clients of our international private banking service, you can be assured that the Bank of Yohannes will deliver, for your represented government:

• Everything you would rightly expect from a world-class institution's premier banking account.
  • An internationally-directed and connected network of security to protect you, and your hard-earned wealth.
  • A comprehensive system of reward points that can be spent in over 400 nations worldwide.
  • An Internationally-directed and connected network of assistance in the case of lost or stolen cards.
  • 24 hours, 7 days access to our representative on behalf of His Majesty's Foreign Investment Council.
  • World-class mobile and internet banking service as well as accessibility.
  • First-class investment opportunity in over 400 nations and countless regions worldwide.
As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for you:

• No more than fifty per cent of initial fund released by the Imperial Common government will be channeled as available capital to our International Indirect Investment Scheme [IIIS], or known as the triple I & S by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multiregional investors such as your represented government, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'medium risk' to 'high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'medium risk' to 'high risk' due to your 'cash fund' preference.

• We will prioritise the Empire of Common Territories and its various sectors related to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital, as requested by your represented client in the 'If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money?' section of our application. Our primary sector target relating to your fund would be the land transportation and chemical industries.

• And finally, as one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service. This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in the Kingdom of Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the various risks involved, where the pattern of your investment can initially, or temporarily, experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

To conclude this letter, your request to purchase [100,000,000] [non-voting] [ordinary] shares - valued at [US$995,000,000.00 or nine hundred and ninety-five million universal standard dollars] has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following foreign investor profile:

Emperor JC of TECT
    Nation: TECT
    Entity: Individual
    Category: Non-vote, Ordinary
    Stake: 100,000,000
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's multiregional bank - with your business.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:47 pm

A NOTE FROM THE NOMADIC PEOPLES

Addressed to The Bank of Yohannes

On behalf of the NPN, I (Co-Director David Hassleton) would like to apply for a bank account. As a group, we are always tasked with the problem of storing possessions, especially financial or valuable resources. Our group usually resorts to storing money and valuables in several vaults and banks in many places or even in some cases, somewhere else that is not eligible for valuables.

We have to admit, we did discover your bank earlier, but have not applied immediately due to some inconveniences. Nevertheless, the NPN is confident in your bank, and that many of the group's resources can be stored properly and safely here. I (Mr. Hassleton) hope that you find the included form agreeable.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation [X]
Official name on record: The Nomadic People's of Numadsh
Official nation of origin: United Kingdom
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion [X]
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 1.4 metric tons of gold
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? Yes
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Book publishing, information technology development and transport.

If accepted, please expect frequent depositing. The NPN will be transferring many of its financial resources to your bank. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram.

Regards, Co-Director David Hassleton
With greetings from Master Berry Punlee

The "Inconveniences" was actually I was a bit unsure. Don't know how I would apply since I roleplay as an organization rather than a nation.
The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Kestrel Aeronautics

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Globus wrote:
To: Bank of Yohannes

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Ervin Lockett, CEO of Kestrel Aeronautics. Our business has seen a recent decline of sales. As a result, we have been forced to take out a loan to keep our business open for the time being. We hope that during this time, the airline industry will revitalise and we will have enough business to support ourselves. Thank you for your consideration.

Application Form [Installment Loan]
Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [x], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: Kestrel Aeronautics
Official nation of origin: Globus
Amount to be borrowed [US$]: $12,000,000,000.00 (Twelve Billion Dollars)
Repayment plan [tick one]: <6 months [], <1-2 years [], <4-6 years, <8-10 years, 10 years+ [x], Others/please explain []
What will the loan be needed for [summary]? The loan is needed to keep Kestrel in business as we have not been receiving sufficient business recently.

Sincerely,
Ervin Lockett
CEO of Kerstel Aeronautics

Contact Us

Installment credit
Ervin Lockett
Chief Executive Officer
Kerstel Aeronautics

Kia Ora! Te āheitanga katoa, māngai o Kerstel Aeronautics. Greetings to you, Sir/Madam. Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to correspond with you through this letter.

I am writing in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members of our Board of Directors. As you will see in the following diagram [ Image click here ], commercial banking has always been one of the four major staples which the Bank of Yohannes has offered for nearly two centuries.

Our commercial banking division make available reputably sourced credit to various growing and promising multinational businesses: ranging from that of installment to revolving type of plan, with an engaging borrowing rate made possible by our organisation size and international presence in countless nations, and regions of the world.

Though differs in nature, both type of plans - which coincidentally have been the two most popular services to our foreign clients up to the present date - will give your represented business the ability to readily access reputably sourced capital: in turn allowing your business to further catalyze your structural expansion internationally.

As an organisation operating in over 400 nations, more than 50 regions, and responsible for trillions of loan and advance operation to our customers internationally, the Bank of Yohannes has regularly serviced - with proper care and responsibility - a wide range of foreign commercial clients.

Whether that of small-and-medium enterprises, specific-focused sector players as well as relatively large multinational corporations such as ImageCuppaCoffee and ImageLyran Arms, our unique foundation of 'Yohannesian banking practise' has been gradually cemented in our nearly 200 years of international operation.

And with that, I would like to inform you with the approval of your application by HM Foreign Investment Agency. Following the conclusion of the Board of Directors' long meeting with your representatives last week, I have been authorised by Sir Grant Wellington - Director of Foreign Relations Committee - and the Fifth Earl of Whitby -Group Finance Director - to transfer the agreed installment lending package, with the sum of twelve billion universal standard dollars [US$12,000,000,000.00] at a rate of 10.8% per annum - to your represented authority.

You will find the above mentioned fund in your designated account, and relevant papers as well as document with further details, pertaining to our agreement will arrive within one day's working time, 6:13 pm of the seventeenth of July, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, my father, and sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through method of correspondence, please do not hesitate to Imagecontact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [X], Organisation []
Official name on record: Catherine V. Ashford
Official nation of origin: U.D of Elemental North
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? I believe in funding financial institutions for the betterment of the international economy, even if I personally, do not conduct an account with them. As is the case here.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Amecico
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amecico » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Nation: Republic of Amecico
Type of government: Presidential Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Social Market Economy
[Optional]Foreign policy: N/A

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Mr John Witteringten

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 pm

The United Communist Solar Republic wrote:
Official name on record: John Edward Franklin Witteringten
Official nation of origin: (OOC: My RP name is different from my NS name, if allowed my RP name is 'The Kingdom of Saint Nicholas and Minuitia'. If not, my NS name is 'The Kingdom of The United Communist Solar Republic')
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [X] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $22,500,000.00 USD (£139,038,300.00 Saint Nicholas and Minuitia Pounds [SNP])
If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: I would prefer money be invested in renewable green energy and fuel research, development, and installation, general research into global warming research and prevention, and methods to block rising sea levels from flooding and overtaking coastal cities.

[ OOC / out-of-character: I have edited the name as 'Saint Nicholas and Minuitia', as you have requested for.. :p ]

Contact Us

Account creation application
Mr John Witteringten
Saint Nicholas and Minuitia

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you, Sir/Madam. It is truly a pleasure for me to write, and correspond directly with you, in your capacity as the associated representative of Mr John Witteringten. I am writing in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members of our Board of Directors.

The Council of Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, they have confirmed the approval of your application. Papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in your nation will arrive within one day's working time, 3:57 pm of the eighteenth of July, signed and authorised by my father, His Majesty the King, sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

As one of the many distinguished high-net worth clients of our international private banking service, you can be assured that the Bank of Yohannes will deliver, for your represented client, Mr Witteringten:

• Everything you would rightly expect from a world-class institution's premier banking account.
  • An internationally-directed and connected network of security to protect you, and your hard-earned wealth.
  • A comprehensive system of reward points that can be spent in over 400 nations worldwide.
  • An Internationally-directed and connected network of assistance in the case of lost or stolen cards.
  • 24 hours, 7 days access to our representative on behalf of His Majesty's Foreign Investment Council.
  • First-class investment opportunity in over 400 nations and countless regions worldwide.
As listed in your application, we will ensure that the the following range of benefits will be realised for you:

• No more than twenty per cent of initial fund released by Mr John Witteringten will be channeled as available capital to our International Direct Investment Scheme [IDIS], or known as the Double I, D & S by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multiregional investors such as your represented client, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'very low risk' to 'very high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'very low risk' to 'low risk' due to your 'high security' preference.

• We will both prioritise Mr Witteringten's home nation - of Saint Nicholas and Minuitia - and domestic sectors related to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital as well as the international market, as requested by your represented client in the 'If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money?' section of our application. Equal by order of importance, your fund will be allocated to overseas nations having the presence of fiscally prudent and diplomatically responsible governments, the existence of a coherent rule of law and stable regional position, and those possessing a relatively advanced financial & banking sector within their respective economies. Our primary sector target relating to your fund would be the environmental and green industries, primarily that of the renewable green energy and fuel research sectors.

• And finally, as one of our many, but equally important international private banking clients - your account has been listed under the ‘List of Accounts’ [ link here ] in our official storefront to indicate its designation under our international private banking category - you are entitled to the numbered bank account service. This will provide you the ability to remove your name and any other forms of client identification, from virtually every single computerised record, and almost every single documents - with the exception of one, made available only to the Chairperson of Group Audit Committee of our institution.

• You will also be given your very own silver pager - certainly not mass-produced from Whatyoucallit-ian Empire or the Manufacturing People’s Republic, it is made in the Kingdom of Yohannes - which will include your number and code, acting as the required proof of identity to our banking representatives.
International investment is not something for the faint-hearted, and we are aware of the various risks involved, where the pattern of your investment can initially, or temporarily, experience that of a downward trend. You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of Israela

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Israela wrote:
Nation: Israela
Type of government: Democracy, Free-Market, Full-Voting
[Optional]Economic policy: Full-Free Market
[Optional]Foreign policy: Internationalist - Friendly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Elizabeth Rosenthal, Chairman & Founder of The International Union
To: Bank of Yohannes, whom it may concern

Hello my name is Elizabeth Rosenthal, Chairman & Founder of The International Union, A multi-nation body grouped together for Diplomacy, Trade, and Military Support. I am contacting you on regards to our Trade Division, sub-category, The Grand International Union Bank (GIUB). A growing bank acting as a International Monetary Fund, giving loans, aid, etc. and getting donations and interest to and from nations.

If possible I would like to keep some sort of ties with your bank and ours at The International Union. Our proposal is somewhat big or different. But we would like a person from your bank or one of your directors to become a Director or Deputy Director of our Bank here at The International Union, however this will be inquired that there nation is apart of the IU. The benefit to the Bank of Yohannes is we could make out some sort of arrangement to give you part of the donations/interest we get, a decent percent or anything of that alley. We could work and talk about it of course.

Thank You,

Elizabeth Rosenthal of Israela
Chairman & Founder of The International Union

[ OOC: We can both consider that the Kingdom of Yohannes is an observer / observing member of your organisation... I will reply to your proposal once I am done with study tonight :p

Edit: and your application too
]

Contact Us

Branch opening & invitation
Holy Empire of Israela

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you Sir/Madam. My name is Garnet til Alexandros, daughter of His Majesty Wiremu IV the King of Yohannes, acting in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members and representatives of the Board of Directors, of the Bank of Yohannes. Please allow me to, firstly, voice my appreciation for the trust your represented government has shown, conveyed by its recent decision to issue a letter of invitation for us to expand our financial services and banking presence, as well as establish our subsidiary branches in the Holy Empire of Israela.

His Majesty’s Council and the Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, the seventeen-members' council has confirmed their collective approval of your application. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in Israela will arrive within one day's working time, 3:02 pm of the twenty-first of July, signed and authorised by His Majesty Wiremu IV, my father, and sovereign monarch of our kingdom.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Israela:

I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Israela. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the Holy Empire.

Regarding the invitation issued by Ms Elizabeth Rosenthal, the Bank of Yohannes is indeed intending to cooperate fully with member nations and representatives of the International Union. In part largely due to our wish to maintain our position of neutrality, however, I would like to instead request for the inclusion of the Bank of Yohannes - and the nation of Yohannes - as an observing member, or observer, to the International Union, and not that of a full signatory or member state.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Allanean CIA

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Allanea wrote:
Encrypted Message from the Allanean Central Intelligence Agency

Dear friends!

We are interested in the prospects of us investing a large sum of money in an account, in such a way as to receive a payout of $1.2 billion dollars a year. This is required so we may be able to fund an ongoing reconstruction effort in a yet-undisclosed area in the world (due to the obvious secrecy of ACIA operations, we cannot yet provide full information regarding the location of this effort) while minimizing the expenses to the inhabitants of that area.

What would be the best way to carry out this plan?

We currently believe that the most favorable course of action is for us to raise 17.1 billion dollars and to invest them in an Executive Account with your bank, thereafter utilizing the annual returns for the reconstruction efforts?

Would this be a correct understanding on our part regarding the effectiveness of this plan?

Sincerely yours,

[IDENTITY REDACTED]

OOC: “Identity Redacted” is in fact the agent’s pseudonym.

Contact Us

Business inquiry
Mr/ms [identity redacted]
Central Intelligence Agency

Kia Ora!

What an honour, for I myself to write directly to the renowned Central Intelligence Agency of the Allanean Federal Government myself. Your many stands against infamous slavers and organisations of exploitation of this world have not gone unnoticed, friends!

Though the omnipresent slavers of this world have grown to become even stronger by the years, we have not given up, still. Together, Allanean, Lamonian, Lyran and Yohannesian arms, ships, and finances have rebuilt vanquished and 'liberated' former slaving nations from the ashes, reaffirming the very basic tenet of human and interspecies rights and dignities in the process.

Yes, indeed, you are right, Mr/Ms [identity redacted]. Investing in the Bank of Yohannes is one of the smartest things to do out there. Your fund, Allanean capital, will contribute to the construction of multiple humane projects. You will be one of the many participants within our financial & banking operation, existing in over 400 nations and a multitude of the world's regions. We will also ensure that your fund will not be channeled toward projects existing in nations lacking the presence of a decent civil or political rights rating.

Furthermore, as one of our potential international private banking clients, your identity will be made absolutely anonymous, thanks to our numbered account feature. Where ever that ongoing reconstruction effort may be, none of your information will be known or be made available for others to acknowledge, or discover upon. And while quite a risky investment option, the 'Executive' account is indeed the right option for your represented organisation to take, as you have calculated yourself.

You can rest assure, however, to know that the Bank of Yohannes will take as many preventive measures as possible - within our available means - to minimise the above mentioned unwanted scenario and risks.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of Planita

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:26 am

Planita wrote:
Official name on record: Section 31
Official nation of origin: Planita
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $250,000,000,000
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? N/A

Nation: Planita
Type of government: Federal Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Mixed
[Optional]Foreign policy: Neutral

Contact Us

Account & branch opening
Federation of Planita

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you, Sir/Madam. I am Garnet til Alexandros, Empress of the four countries, acting in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members and representatives of the Board of Directors of the Bank of Yohannes.

Her Majesty’s Council and the Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, the seventeen-members' council has confirmed its collective approval of your application. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in Planita will arrive within one day's working time, 7:19 pm of the twenty-first of July, signed and authorised by me.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Planita:

I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Planita. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation would be made into reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the federation.

Furthermore, as one of the many distinguished high-net worth clients of our international private banking service, you can be assured that the Bank of Yohannes will deliver, for your represented government:

• Following your future authorisation, no more than fifty per cent of initial fund released by the Federal Government of Planita will be channeled as available capital to our International Indirect Investment Scheme [IIIS], or known as the triple I & S by our senior staff. Through this scheme, we have accumulated the capital of eager multiregional investors such as your represented government, and invest accordingly following our standard of best practice in nations having acknowledged regulatory regimes and checks in places. The category of our target entities can range from 'medium risk' to 'high risk', as according to the investment option each of our client will make available for us to pursue. In your case, it will be designated as 'medium risk' to 'high risk' due to your 'cash fund' preference.

• In future that you have decided to change your mind, we will prioritise your represented nation, and its various sectors related to the above scheme as the primary destination of our capital. As of the present, however, we will not do any of the above, as requested by your represented client in the 'Do you want us to invest the money nationally/overseas?' section of our application. In the meantime, as you have not granted us with the authority to significantly use your capital for our projects, your account option has been switched to 'High Security.'

Nā mātou, nā,

Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros
Bank of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am

The Ministry of Finance & HM's Treasury

www.minoffintres.gov.br
The Bresdennian Treasury Building

www.brrevenuebur.gov.br
28 Capital Street

www.budmngtbur.gov.br
St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR 10101

(+11)354-9174

Vaughn Paul Jones, Minister

The Office of the Deputy Minister & Comptroller-Treasurer of HM's Treasury
Maria de la Soledad Fernandez, Comptroller-Treasurer

To:Dame Julianna Fríða Stefansson, Group Chief Executive; Yohannes Bank
From:Maria de la Soledad Fernandez, Comptroller-Treasurer; Ministry of Finance & HM's Treasury
RE: Investments, Bank Account Opening and Deposits & Branch Establishment in the Bresdennian Realm
CC:Vaughn Jones, Minister of Finance & HM's Treasury; T.E.L. Trevor BuFont, Chair, Parliamentary Finance Committee

July 22, 2014

Greetings;

On behalf of the Ministry of Finance & HMs Treasury and the Bresdennian Government as a whole, we are pleased to submit the following applications below. First, I would like to introduce myself. I am Maria de la Soledad Fernandez. I currently serve as the Deputy Minister & Comptroller-Treasurer of the Bresdennian Realm in the Ministry of Finance & HMs Treasury. It is my responsibility to promote, manage and safeguard Bresdennian financial interest, investments, internal finance, tax affairs and loans.

The outsourcing for reserve and checkings accounts and finance services has been approved. Through our extensive search for a secondary financial institution, your bank, the Bank of Yohannes tops the list. The Bresdennian Realm's government would like to warmly extend the invitation to establish a branch in the empire. We hope to continue Business and Financial endeavors with the Bank of Yohannes.

Official name on record: The General Bresdennian Government Reserve Account #3
Official nation of origin: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [x] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]:186,750,000.00(186.75 Million)
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? NO
Do you want us to invest the money overseas? NO
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [X], Government [], Individual [], Organisation []
Official name on record: The General Bresdennian Investment Fund #2
Standard [x] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]:
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Global Economics, Corporations and Loans

Nation: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Type of government: Monarchy
[Optional]Economic policy:
[Optional]Foreign policy:

Official name on record: The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm's Government Investment Board
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? For economic development and partnership. In addition, to financial benefits

In Cooperation,

Maria de la Soledad Fernandez

Deputy Minister & Comptroller-Treasurer

Ministry of Finance & HMs Treasury

The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Last edited by Bresdenn on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Le Royaume le plus Chrétien de Bresdennian
The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Kingdoms of Bresdenn, Varionae, Bresdennique, Antionique & Territories

King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm
Evangeline Carter, Secretariat
Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:53 am

Official name on record: VELIMIR ZORIĆ (CHIEF OF NATIONAL BANK)
Official nation of origin: THE FEDERATION OF SEMOLIA
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Bank of Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:42 am

Numadsh wrote:
A NOTE FROM THE NOMADIC PEOPLES
Addressed to The Bank of Yohannes

On behalf of the NPN, I (Co-Director David Hassleton) would like to apply for a bank account. As a group, we are always tasked with the problem of storing possessions, especially financial or valuable resources. Our group usually resorts to storing money and valuables in several vaults and banks in many places or even in some cases, somewhere else that is not eligible for valuables.

We have to admit, we did discover your bank earlier, but have not applied immediately due to some inconveniences. Nevertheless, the NPN is confident in your bank, and that many of the group's resources can be stored properly and safely here. I (Mr. Hassleton) hope that you find the included form agreeable.

Which one you are [tick one]? Agency [], Alliance [], Business [], Government [], Individual [], Organisation [X]
Official name on record: The Nomadic People's of Numadsh
Official nation of origin: United Kingdom
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion [X]
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 1.4 metric tons of gold
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Book publishing, information technology development and transport.

If accepted, please expect frequent depositing. The NPN will be transferring many of its financial resources to your bank. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram.

Regards, Co-Director David Hassleton
With greetings from Master Berry Punlee

Contact Us

Asset storage application
Mr David Hassleton
Co-Director of Organisation
Nomadic People of Numadsh

Automatic Message

Your request to deposit the following quoted assets in our vault:

Numadsh wrote:1.4 metric tons of gold

Has been processed, and pertinent, encrypted information soon to be transferred to the following numbered account holder profile:

341. The Nomadic People's of Numadsh
    Nation: United Kingdom
    Category: Organisation
    Account: Gold Bullion
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's absolutely, positively, truly multiregional bank - with your business.

[This is an automatic message and not to be replied upon for it will be left unanswered]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Bank of Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Elemental North wrote:Application Form [2014 Shares]
Official name on record: Catherine V. Ashford
Official nation of origin: U.D of Elemental North
Why do you want to invest in our business [summary]? I believe in funding financial institutions for the betterment of the international economy, even if I personally, do not conduct an account with them. As is the case here.

Contact Us

Approval confirmation
Catherine Ashford
United Democracies of Elemental North

Automatic Message

Your request to purchase [100,000,000] [non-voting] [ordinary] shares - valued at [US$995,000,000.00 or nine hundred and ninety-five million universal standard dollars] has been processed, and pertinent information soon to be transferred to the following foreign investor profile:

Catherine V. Ashford
    Nation: Elemental North
    Entity: Individual
    Category: Non-vote, Ordinary
    Stake: 100,000,000
Has been verified by our automatic record holder. Thank you for entrusting us - the world's multiregional bank - with your business.

Alkoul
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Alkoul » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 pm

The Royal Kingdom of Alkoul

Dear Sir, Madam,

As a nation of extreme wealth and pride in our strong mixed economy, we have come to the conclusion that in order to cement our survival in this ever changing world that we must have our money stored and invested in many other nations. Which is why upon request of our Minister of Finance we are requesting an opening of a national cash fund account with the initial deposit of $1.5 billion. In addition, we also are welcoming the opening of any new Bank of Yohannes bank branches with-in our nation.

Sincerely, Ansitlia Yost, Deputy Finance Minister

Official name on record: The Royal Kingdom of Alkoul
Official nation of origin: Alkoul
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: $ 1,500,000,000.
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? In every way to help increase both domestic and international economic growth
Nation: Alkoul
Type of government: unitary-constitutional monarchy
[Optional]Economic policy: Continue the growth of the mixed economy and to pressure a energy independent future.
[Optional]Foreign policy: We remain neutral in any conflict that we see that may stem the tide of growth, however though will loan money to those who deserve it the most.
MIGA! Make Impeachment Great Again!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of Americo

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Amecico wrote:Application Form [Branch Opening]
Nation: Republic of Amecico
Type of government: Presidential Republic
[Optional]Economic policy: Social Market Economy
[Optional]Foreign policy: N/A

Contact Us

Branch opening application
Republic of Amecico

Kia Ora!

Greetings to you Sir/Madam. My name is Garnet til Alexandros, Empress of the four countries, acting in my capacity as one of the two non-voting members and representatives of the Board of Directors, of the Bank of Yohannes. Please allow me to, firstly, voice my appreciation for the trust your represented government has shown, as conveyed by its recent decision to issue a letter of invitation for us to expand our financial services and banking presence, as well as establish our subsidiary branches in Americo.

Her Majesty’s Council and the Overseas Investment Office has received your enclosed letter of application yesterday, and after a brief voting session this morning, the seventeen-members' council has confirmed their collective approval of your application. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement associated with the establishment of our network of operation in Americo will arrive within one day's working time, 5:30 pm of the twenty-fifth of July, signed and authorised by me.

As pledged in our storefront website, we will ensure that the application of the following range of benefits will be realised in Americo:

I am truly convinced by the range of benefits associated with our opening in Americo. The Bank of Yohannes and its associated subsidiaries as well as financial branches will provide new opportunities of high-paying, world-standard employment position for your people, and further secondary jobs indirectly created for accountants and law firms in your nation will be made into a reality by our institutional presence.

Through our international banking and investment operation as stated above, the Bank of Yohannes and its subsidiaries offer one of the most comprehensive service - ranging from business loan to local and regional governmental borrowing and banking depository plan with an engaging, credible interest rate - which would surely attract numerous potential clients throughout the land of the Republic.

Nā mātou, nā,

Bank of Yohannes

The Tony Abbott Haters
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tony Abbott Haters » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Official name on record: William Hornstra
Official nation of origin: Everyones paradise
Standard [] Executive [] Cash Fund [] High Security [] Green Future [X] Next Generation [] Gold Bullion []
Initial deposit [US$/gold/assets/etc.]: 4,000,000
[Optional]If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: Renewable Resources, Medical Research
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:46 am

To:The Bank of Yohannes
Encryption: SKY HIGH

Hello, We wish to deposit 60 Million USD to our account. From The Ulilan bow-tie society
[Account Deposit]

Official name on record:
Ulilan Bow-tie society

Ulil

Type of account:
Cash Fund

Deposit [US$]:
60,000,000 [60 Million USD]
Last edited by Ulil on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Rephesus
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rephesus » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:13 pm

. T A C T I C A L . D E S I G N . C O N S O R T I U M .
"A Product of Ingenuity"

AUTOMATED WIRE TRANSFER

[Account Deposit]

Official name on record:
Myrmidon Tactical Design

Marquesan

Type of account:
Custom

Deposit [US$]:
$250,000,000,000 [Two Hundred, Fifty Billion Standard Dollars]

This has been an automated wire transfer from,