NATION

PASSWORD

The Grittonian Flea Market - Buy Grittonian crap!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Grittonian Flea Market - Buy Grittonian crap!

Postby Grittonia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 am

Warning: Viewers discretion is advised as thread may contain various images of fun items. Thread may cause the viewer to laugh and or spit out food or drinks. Any harm caused by this extremely fun thread is not the fault by the, extremely nice and fun-to-talk-to, writer.

Welcome to the Grittonian Flea Market!
We accept cash, plastic and goods. Currencies may be exchanged with a extremely unfair exchange rate.

The International Grittonian Flea Market is located in Gritta City, at the edge of the city, in Flamingo Valley. Every Saturday and Sunday, large companies, small family businesses and trailer trash come together to sell you Grittonian crap. Via the internet, at Grittoniancrap.grt and Grittoniancrap.grit, but also at the Flea Market itself.

Not only second hand goods are sold, far from that, but also new stuff, which has to go because they are no longer popular, because the owners of the goods are bankrupt and want to evade taxes and angry banks by selling their left over goods under the table after staging a robbery or because the company wants to make some of it's money back or because the trailer trash brother-in-law of the seller gave him this crap instead of money to repay his loan.

So, why buy this stuff, you ask? Where else can you get real silk leopard-print underwear with matching muscle shirt? Or maybe a nice pimp outfit which comes with a walking stick, a hat and a massive, fake, golden chain?

Still not convinced? Then check out the stuff and judge for yourself and remember:

Welcome to the Grittonian Flea Market, where crap is king and you don't ask where it came from!
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 am

The Products:

Glitter-wear:

Glitter-wear is the new hot thing in Grittonia. Well, no, that isn't right. It was supposed to be the next hot thing. Now, if it was the next hot thing, would we be selling it here? Nope. And thus, you can profit!

Glitter Underwear or Glitter-wear is made of extremely flammable materials, however the wearer's comfort is massive. Feel like a king with your ding-ding-ding in this thing! Look cool, even sitting on a stool! Feel free with your pee-pee... Oh well, you get the point.

Fabricated by Glitter-wear Limited Enterprises, Glitter-wear is 99% safe to wear for humans and 21% safe to eat. Should a continuous supply be needed in case of popularization, it is possible.

Price: $5 a piece, $450 a box (100 pieces)
Availability: 1,000,000 boxes
Note: White, bald man nor other men in picture are not supplied with the Glitter-wear.

Silky-poo Leopard Underwear:

Look yummy with your fun-bunny in a leopard-print stretch thongey!

Silky-poo International offers you the opportunity to buy the, normally exclusively made by Silky-poo for the Grittonian homeshopping channel TEH-SHOP, Silky-poo Leopard Underwear.

Made with customer satisfaction and optimal money-grabbing in mind, Silky-poo's patented, Silky-poo Leopard Underwear is a comfort for the ass, phallus and bulging muscles that our customers have. And fat men, don't worry! Silky-poo is stretch and will even fit over your six-pack of fat!

Take this great offer as Silky-poo is the last company to have the special paint, not made anymore due to toxins, used to make Silky-poo Leopard Underwear among other things!

Price: $10 a piece, $950 per box (100 units)
Availability: 150,000 boxes
Note: Hot man is not supplied with the Silky-poo Leopard Underwear.

Jezus' Autograph (100% Real):

Yes, you have it right! It's Jezus' Autograph!

The Great Savior himself came from the sky in a, one-time only, autograph session with the Christian believers of Grittonia, all three of them. After he was done, it took 2 minutes, he decided to sign extra autographs to share with the world!

Via various robberies and fences, you can now buy them from us in a one-time offer! They are all authentic, do you think Jezus would forge his own autograph? Don't think so.

We only have 10,000 of thembefore the next shipment arrives! So, buy early and get your personal autograph of Jezus, your Savior.

Price: $2 a piece, $175 per box (100 units)
Availability: 10,000 pieces

Be-Your-Own-Pappa Package:

It's true! With the Be-Your-Own-Pappa Package, you have everything, except the hotness, coolness and sexiness, to look like Pappa Nick P.!

Containing a re-usable mustache, a real authentic replica of Pappa's sunglasses, a Pappa wig, two different chains of jewelry, fake gold and fake silver, as worn by Pappa, a real leather jacket and a bottle of Eau de Pappa (250ml), this package is all you need!

While you might never reach his amount of über-manliness, sexiness, coolness and hotness, you can always try by using this package! Think about the endless possibilities, you could become a Pappa Nick P. Impersonator, for example.

Buy! BUY! BUY!

Price: $75 a piece, $725 a box (100 units)
Availability: 5000 boxes
Note: Discretion is advised. In some nations, Pappa Nick P. Impersonators who do not reach a certain level of Pappaness are executed. We are not responsible for Pappa-related incidents.
Last edited by Grittonia on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 am

Updates:

28-09-2010:

Added 'Glitter-wear'
Added 'Silky-poo Leopard-print Underwear'
Added 'Jezus' Autograph'
Added 'Be-Your-Own-Pappa Package'
Last edited by Grittonia on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade