NATION

PASSWORD

Armax Defense Systems 2.0 (FT, CLOSED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Logasiri
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Unicario wrote:

The People's Republic of Unicario
“Atarashii amerikandorīmu.”

The People's Republic of Unicario, would like to purchase 200kg of HIT, and 200 Breeding Tank Modules, aswell as 10 MK10 High Capacity Hacking Interfaces, aswell 350 Multipurpose Interface Computers.

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has determined you qualify for one discount of 10%. Your bill comes up to $2.772 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive in 23 hours.

From,
Maureen Xu
Now under new player Management

The Western Reaches wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

I'd send my entire military to you, but I think that's called invasion...
Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

The shee species
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 am

The republic of the shee species navy would like to order twelve SR-I Centauri-class Heavy Frigates and two
HRC-450 Victory-class Heavy Cruisers. They will be used for defence of the colonies and exploration.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 pm

The shee species wrote:The republic of the shee species navy would like to order twelve SR-I Centauri-class Heavy Frigates and two HRC-450 Victory-class Heavy Cruisers. They will be used for defence of the colonies and exploration.

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has confirmed you qualify for one discount of 5%. The bill comes up to $203.3 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and it should arrive in its entirety in three days.

From,
Maureen Xu

Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 am

Official Message from Allanean Arms

We would like to sign a permanent agreement to import Armax Small Arms and market them in our Freedom Firearms outlets in Allanea.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Allanea wrote:Official Message from Allanean Arms

We would like to sign a permanent agreement to import Armax Small Arms and market them in our Freedom Firearms outlets in Allanea.

We could do something like this. For it to be acceptable, you would have to buy the sales rights to each weapon you would like to sell and then give us a 35% commission of all of your sales of said weapons. We know this is a bit much, but our government doesn't want its weapons to be distributed at a whim.

From,
Maureen Xu

TaxesRGood
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaxesRGood » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm

To: Armax Defense Systems

The Tax Defense Ministry would like to purchase 500,000 Type 42Z Assault Rifles and 10,000 Type 55 Marksman Rifles for use in the Tax Overlord Force. Payment will come accordingly.
Please Refer To My Nation As The Galactic Fascist Federation of Meveranda

Leader
Archon Antonio Castrogiovanni

Map
Coming Soon

I RP With a Population of around 18 Billion

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 pm

TaxesRGood wrote:From: Tax Defense Ministry Desk

The Tax Defense Ministry would like to purchase 500,000 Type 42Z Assault Rifles and 10,000 Type 55 Marksman Rifles for use in the Tax Overlord Force. Payment will come accordingly.

Confirmed. Your order comes up to $3.1 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive in twenty nine hours.

From,
Maureen Xu

TaxesRGood
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby TaxesRGood » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Logasiri wrote:
TaxesRGood wrote:From: Tax Defense Ministry Desk

Confirmed. Your order comes up to $3.1 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive in twenty nine hours.

From,
Maureen Xu

Confirmed. We await the shipment

Leader

Map
Coming Soon

TaxesRGood
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby TaxesRGood » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:47 pm

The Tax Defense Ministry would like to purchase 250,000 Orion-class Heavy Cruisers.

Leader

Map
Coming Soon

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 pm

TaxesRGood wrote:The Tax Defense Ministry would like to purchase 250,000 Orion-class Heavy Cruisers.

Confirmed. Accounting has determined you qualify for one discount of 5%. Your bill comes up to $8.79 Quadrillion USD. On confirmation, the FTL delivery process will begin and the entire order should arrive at the end of this month.

From,
Maureen Xu

TaxesRGood
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby TaxesRGood » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Logasiri wrote:
TaxesRGood wrote:The Tax Defense Ministry would like to purchase 250,000 Orion-class Heavy Cruisers.

Confirmed. Accounting has determined you qualify for one discount of 5%. Your bill comes up to $8.79 Quadrillion USD. On confirmation, the FTL delivery process will begin and the entire order should arrive at the end of this month.

From,
Maureen Xu

Confirmed

Leader

Map
Coming Soon

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Official Message from the Nivensky-Ringworld Foundation

We require the following items:

10,000 Matter Implosion Cannon
100,000,000 Mark 5D Judgement pistols

7.5 trillion dollars will be wired upon confirmation.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Allanea wrote:Official Message from the Nivensky-Ringworld Foundation

We require the following items:

10,000 Matter Implosion Cannon
100,000,000 Mark 5D Judgement pistols

7.5 trillion dollars will be wired upon confirmation.

Confirmed. Accounting has determined you qualify for 3 discounts amounting to 25%. Your bill comes up to $5.625 Trillion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped via Orion-class Heavy Cruiser and should arrive in 32 hours.

From,
Maureen Xu

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

We thank you for your kind and expedient service. We hereby confirm our order.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm

We are happy to announce Armax has received the acclaimed "Storefront of the Week" title from the world-wide storefront directory administed by San Pellegrino Romana. Please, browse and place some orders!

From,
Maureen Xu

Molvadia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Molvadia » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Greetings,

The Ministry of Defence and War of the Republic of Molvadia wishes to purchase the following stock from your storefront:

- 400,000 A6 Combat Armor Suits
- 400,000 M4 Combat Knives
- 400,000 G-10 Frag Grenades
- 400,000 Mark 205 Katana Semi-Automatic Shotguns
- 400,000 Mark 66 Tarantula Submachine Guns

With a GDP of $246,084,258,284.50, my Government has no difficulty in affording the $23,076,000,000 sum total.
The money shall be wired to you immediately (OOC: upon reply).

Many thanks in advance and my nation hopes to do business again soon in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

Field Marshal Emil Vladek,
Minister of Defence and War
The Republic of Molvadia

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Molvadia wrote:Image

Greetings,

The Ministry of Defence and War of the Republic of Molvadia wishes to purchase the following stock from your storefront:

- 400,000 A6 Combat Armor Suits
- 400,000 M4 Combat Knives
- 400,000 G-10 Frag Grenades
- 400,000 Mark 205 Katana Semi-Automatic Shotguns
- 400,000 Mark 66 Tarantula Submachine Guns

With a GDP of $246,084,258,284.50, my Government has no difficulty in affording the $23,076,000,000 sum total.
The money shall be wired to you immediately (OOC: upon reply).

Many thanks in advance and my nation hopes to do business again soon in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

The Republic of Molvadia

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has determined you qualify for one discount of 20%. Your bill comes up to $18.5 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive within two days.

From,
Maureen Xu

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:36 pm

we would like to buy the following.

- 20,000,000 Type 31 Assault Rifle's
- 900,000 Type 60 Battle Rifle's
- 3,000,000 Type 55 Marksman Rifle's
- 2,000,000 Type 121 Anti-Material Rifle's
- 30,000 A66 Magnetic Acceleration Cannon Platform's
- 500,000 ISNBM-1 Rhino Nuclear Warhead's
- 500,000 Lao Magnetic Thermodynamic Cannon's
- 5,000,000 Dividend Centro Proton Torpedoes
- 300,000 A6 Combat Armor
- 300,000 A34 Armored Mobile Personal Suit
- 300,000 A3 Combat Armor
- 700,000 A2 Reactive-Stealth Armor
- 40,000 LLC-15 Falcon's
- 30,000 HLC-12 Triad's
- 60 A-1 Goliath-class Dreadnought's
- 40 SD-3 Socrates-class Dreadnought's
- 50,000 ARC-15 Strike Falcon's
- 500,000 ARC-3 Andromeda-class Heavy Fighter's
- 5,000 HRC-90 Orion-class Heavy Cruiser's
- 3,000 HRC-450 Victory-class Heavy Cruiser's
- 50,000 LRC-X Perseus-class Light Cruiser's
- 30,000 SR-I Centauri-class Heavy Frigate's

We would also like to work out a defence contract with you. On another note we would also like to assign 3 defence contract companies and 5 ship yards to work under your company for access to some of your weaponry.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Nitom wrote:*SNIP*
We would also like to work out a defence contract with you. On another note we would also like to assign 3 defence contract companies and 5 ship yards to work under your company for access to some of your weaponry.

OOC: You're lucky I don't charge you a tax for all that math :P

IC: Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has determined you qualify for one discount of 10%. Your bill comes up to $17,572,682,160,000,000 USD or $17.57268216 Quadrillion USD. On confirmation, your order will begin the shipping process through every one of our trade routes. With these added channel, your orders should arrive in their entirety in three months. There will be no additional charge for this feature.

Also, we could assign these defense companies and shipyards to our company, on the condition we may produce a select number of what they produce domestically. By galactic law, we could only allow you to produce the following classes of ships: Frigates, Light Cruisers, Fights and Gunships and the following classes of weapons: nuclear arms, small arms excluding sniper rifles and the A34 AMP suit. This is because their make up are under protection of the Logasirian Act 4506, a private company may sell items international with government means, but may not allow other nations to produce or have knowledge of specific genetic, mechanical or elemental makeups of items protected under Logasirian Department of Intelligence.

From,
Maureen Xu

Terraius
Minister

Founded: Oct 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:58 pm

TO: Armax Armory and Biosciences, INC
SUBJECT: Rhino Nuclear Weapons

55x Rhino Nuclear Warheads
1x Dreadnought Battlestation ('Invincible Killing Machine' package)
3x A66 Magnetic Acceleration Cannon Platform

Previous Contact. Will telegram delivery details. Total will be wired upon order receipt being issued.
The Archregimancy wrote:Terraius is also a Catholic heretic personally responsible for the Fourth Crusade.
Lupelia wrote:Terraius: best Byzantine nation for weather.
Yeah I really like planet consuming Warp storms myself.

A Nationstates-II FT Roleplay

Molvadia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Molvadia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Greetings,

- x500 Mark 53H Ultimatum Anti-Material Rifles
- x200,000 ML-3A Cobra Missile Launchers

With a GDP of $472,838,212,041.83, my Government has no difficulty in affording the $1,525,650,000 sum total.
The money shall be wired to you immediately.

Moreover, we are most pleased with our previous mass purchase. To say our expectations were exceeded is a gross understatement, and is a true testament to the quality of your products. Endeavour to keep up these high standards.

Many thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely,

The Republic of Molvadia
Last edited by Molvadia on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Terraius wrote:TO: Armax Armory and Biosciences, INC
SUBJECT: Rhino Nuclear Weapons

55x Rhino Nuclear Warheads
1x Dreadnought Battlestation ('Invincible Killing Machine' package)
3x A66 Magnetic Acceleration Cannon Platform

Previous Contact. Will telegram delivery details. Total will be wired upon order receipt being issued.

Your order has been confirmed. Your bill comes up to $2.225 Trillion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive in 3 days.

From,
Maureen Xu

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Molvadia wrote:Image

Greetings,

- x500 Mark 53H Ultimatum Anti-Material Rifles
- x200,000 ML-3A Cobra Missile Launchers

With a GDP of $472,838,212,041.83, my Government has no difficulty in affording the $1,525,650,000 sum total.

Your order has been confirmed. Your bill comes up to $1.52565 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive in 25 hours.

From,
Maureen Xu

Ilassa
Envoy

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilassa » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 am

---- Open Comms ----

----- Searching for Channel (Armax Defense Systems)-----
-------Channel Located----
---------Channel Connected----

Armax Defense Systems, I represent the Iliassian people, and I wish to purchase 100 A66 Magnetic Acceleration Cannon Platform.
We also wish to leave room for more business in space weaponry if we find your products... Satisfactory.

--Message Sent---
---- Channel Closed by Sender -----

--- Comms Closed ----

-Government Sectors-
Section 8 - War is what we do best.
IDA, Ilassian Department of Acquisition - Your money in our hands.
Ilassian Royal Space Fleet - The weak exist to justify the strong

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade