NATION

PASSWORD

Union Global - Speed, Comfort, Independence (ad campaign)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Union Global - Speed, Comfort, Independence (ad campaign)

Postby United Gordonopia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Advertisement

Narrator: "Air travel. What does it bring to mind? Speed. Soaring over land and sea to far away places at once unimaginable velocities. Comfort. Relaxation in a soft reclining seat, slowly drifting to sleep. Independence. Going where you need when you need it. This is Union Global. United Gordonopia's Premier Airline since 1924 and still going strong today, Union Global is the apex of air travel. With a fleet of modern Celeron jetliners, you get where you need to go, when you need to get there. And thanks to our independence as an airline, you aren't tied up in a mess of of companies. Organizations like Clear Skies are only there to serve the companies. We're here to serve you. With Clear Skies, your terminal is shared by dozens of airlines, bogging you down and causing unnecessary delays. Union Global uses exclusive terminals domestically and around the world, meaning that your flight is there when you need it to be. No waiting for another airline, no lines on the tarmac. When you fly on ViZionair or any other Clear Skies member, you're getting the same thing. The same food, the same customer service, essentially the same company. With Union Global, everything is different. G-Soda provides beverages for all Union Global flights. And now, in addition to our in-house airline catering, you have the option of meals from Megaburger on any of our Celeron 217's. All of our aircraft come equipped with a screen for every seat, and starting now, select flights will receive entertainment from the Cronos Elite, the world's best selling game console.
Why fly the same, when you can fly with one of the world's largest independent and fastest growing airlines. Union Global. Speed, Comfort, Independence."

For more information on Union Global Airlines, please visit our homepage.

A Subsidiary of Gordonopian Enterprises
Last edited by United Gordonopia on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Advertisement

An image of a Celeron 227 over the ocean appears on the screen. The jetliners shadow can be seen on the glistening water below, as the aircraft heads towards the sun. A man's voice begins speaking.

"Union Global. A world leader in air travel, and the favorite airline of billions for over eighty-five years. No airline in the world can match our comfort and customer service, and it has been that way since the start. Today, a seat in the economy class of one of our Celeron 227's can easily match the comfort and service of any competing airlines business class. Business comfort, economy price. Comfort like that means even the longest trips go by fast, making the speed of our fleet seem even faster. And with our airlines independence comes unique service. Low wait times at terminals, friendly flight attendants on the flight, one of a kind food options, and a human being answering customer service calls, guaranteed."

The plane touches down at Teva International Airport in United Gordonopia. In the plane, a young woman is looking out the window.

"See that line of planes over there? That's what you get with Clear Skies. Some of those planes got there half an hour or even an hour ago. We just touched down, and I'm already at the terminal. That's why I fly Union Global. They're fast. And on the flight from Deketopia, I fell fast asleep. There was a kid in the seat behind me. He was asleep to. A twelve hour flight, and I slept through eight hours of it. I made sure to eat though. The meals from Union Global are great. I'm in economy, and for lunch I was served a hot bowl of hearty cream of chicken soup, a warm grilled cheese sandwich, and a delicious G-Soda. Food like that doesn't come on a budget or alliance airline. And thanks to the in-flight games, I was able to play Rager on the Cronos Elite with my boyfriend over G-Connect completely free. I've been with Union Global for twenty-two years, and every year, that number's going to go up."

As the passengers unload, the pilot of the plane is revealed to be the man from the beginning when he begins talking once again.

"As a Union Global pilot, I get to serve our passengers every day. The comfort and reliability of Celeron aircraft mixed with Union Globals' crews and features make for one great experience that countless use each and every day. ViZionair claim's its the businessman's airline, the family airline. It claims so many things, but in reality, an airline that delivers business class comfort with economy prices means businessmen and families all choose Union Global. And coming soon, Union Global will be introducing it's all new vacation maker. Union Global: Speed, Comfort, Independence."

The pilot fades out and is replaced by Union Global's logo and website.

For more information on Union Global Airlines, please visit our homepage.

In flight meals vary by flight. Gordonopian games available on select flights. Actual customers and pilots used in commercial.
Last edited by United Gordonopia on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also Known as Kazmr

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Advertisement

A man in khakis and a button down shirt, tie over his chair, is sitting in front of a computer in a well lit home office. The camera moves closer, and the man turns to face it.

"I can't believe how easy that was. I just booked an entire business trip to Dungeyland in minutes, while sitting in my chair. My flight tomorrow is set, when I get there I'll have a Tolten Avalon waiting, and my three night stay at an Imperial Hotel is booked to. All I had to do was fill out a simple form, and I was booked. Thanks to the new Union Global Vacation Creation, I don't have to worry about taking time out of my busy life to book my business trip, Vacation Creation only takes mintues."

The image fades to a website titled Union Global Vacation Creation, while another man voices over. As he narrates, a mouse on the screen follows what he is saying.

"That's just an example of what the many people who've already tried Vacation Creation think. Simply go to www.vacationcreation.net, click 'Create my Vacation' and fill out the form. Once you've filled it out, you have the option of paying online or when you arrive. It's as simple as that. Any kind of trip from family vacation to business trip, college graduation to wedding is booked and ready to go. With Vacation Creation you'll never worry about your vacation again. You're backed by Union Global - Speed, Comfort, Independence."

The image fades to Union Global's logo and websites.

For more information on Union Global Airlines, please visit our www.unionglobal.com or www.vacationcreation.net

All flights are handled through Union Global Airlines. Tolten and Tolten Avalon are registered trademarks of Tolten Automotive Incorporated. Vacation Creation, Union Global, and 'Speed, Comfort, Independence' are registered trademarks of Union Global Airlines and Gordnopian Enterprises. Imperial Hotel is a registered trademark of Gordonopian Enterprises.
Last edited by United Gordonopia on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also Known as Kazmr

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:58 pm

A couple is in front of a computer. Only below their neck is shown. The man is wearing a blue sweater and jeans, the woman is wearing a blouse and khakis. Seconds later they are at Gordonopia International airport, first checking in their bags, then at the terminal for a Union Global flight. Soon they are shown in the economy class of a Celeron 207. There heads are still not shown. As the plane comes to a stop, a voice over the plane's loudspeaker talks.

'Welcome to Tahi Island, thank you for flying Union Global. Enjoy your stay.'

The couple disembark off the plane, and are then shown in baggage claim where they pick up their suitcase. They are then in a silver Tolten Aurora driving down a green country road.
They arrive at an Imperial Hotel, greeted by a smiling employee at the check in counter. They walk into their room, and lay down on their beds. Finally the couple is shown lying on the beach in bathing suits. The man then talks.

"See honey, I told you it would be easy."

"Thank god for Vacation Creation."

She replies.

The screen then fades to Union Global's logo and websites.

For more information on Union Global Airlines, please visit our www.unionglobal.com or www.vacationcreation.net

Speed, Comfort, Independence

All flights are handled through Union Global Airlines. Tolten and Tolten Avalon are registered trademarks of Tolten Automotive Incorporated and Gordonopian Enterprises. Vacation Creation, Union Global, and 'Speed, Comfort, Independence' are registered trademarks of Union Global Airlines and Gordnopian Enterprises. Imperial Hotel is a registered trademark of Gordonopian Enterprises.
Also Known as Kazmr

Return to Global Economics and Trade