NATION

PASSWORD

Sierra Shipyards (FT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Las Pinas
Attaché

Founded: Feb 13, 2004
Ex-Nation

FT Transition

Postby Las Pinas » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 am

As mandated by the newly amended Las Pinas constitution, the defense department is now handling a transition from a "modern tech" armed forces into a "future tech" armed forces.

In accordance with the 'Implementing Rules of Acquisition," made by the Las Pinas Senate Armed Services Committee, and Las Pinas Armed Forces Training and Doctrine Command; the defense department requests the following items as urgent:

50 A-1 Goliath-class Dreadnought (20 Research Facility, 10 Heavy Armament, 20 Orbital Bombardment Capable),

100 SD-3 Socrates-class Dreadnought

The Armed Forces of Las Pinas needs to have these capital ships first as soon as possible in order to minimize the power vacuum in our side of the galaxy. Smaller ships will be acquired in the next fiscal year.

Alejandro Balkonov
Secretary of Defense

Shabarik
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shabarik » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 am

Las Pinas wrote:As mandated by the newly amended Las Pinas constitution, the defense department is now handling a transition from a "modern tech" armed forces into a "future tech" armed forces.

In accordance with the 'Implementing Rules of Acquisition," made by the Las Pinas Senate Armed Services Committee, and Las Pinas Armed Forces Training and Doctrine Command; the defense department requests the following items as urgent:

50 A-1 Goliath-class Dreadnought (20 Research Facility, 10 Heavy Armament, 20 Orbital Bombardment Capable),

100 SD-3 Socrates-class Dreadnought

The Armed Forces of Las Pinas needs to have these capital ships first as soon as possible in order to minimize the power vacuum in our side of the galaxy. Smaller ships will be acquired in the next fiscal year.

Alejandro Balkonov
Secretary of Defense

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has determined that you qualify for 0 discount; your bill comes up to $14,535,500,000,000 (14.5355 Trillion USD). Not that for all your next orders, you shall receive the Power Player Discount of 14%!

Enjoy your order, and we hope you come back for your need of defense ships!

From,
Haul'Sah vas Sierra
I'm going to be out for a while, don't fret if I don't reply to your posts.

Las Pinas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Pinas » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 am

Your Excellency,

In behalf of the Defender Republic of Las Pinas, I would like to extend our thanks in the speedy yet transparent business transaction we had in relation with the purchase of the capital ships. As of this writing, wire transfer procedures are now being processed in order for the full amount of 14.5355 Trillion USD to be received by you in 15 days time. We are certain and thankful that the delivery of the ships will be completed by the same amount of time.

Also, we are very pleased that we are given a Power Player Discount of 14% in future transactions. We hope that will be the case.

Again, thank you for the business opportunity and we may have bright future ahead!

Akataro Smith
Secretary of Finance/ Central Bank Governor

Shabarik
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shabarik » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Bump

From,
Haul'Sah vas Sierra

Peace for men
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 am

i would like to buy 10 A-1 Goliath-class Dreadnoughts

Shabarik
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shabarik » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Peace for men wrote:I would like to buy 10 A-1 Goliath-class Dreadnoughts

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has confirmed that you qualify for 2 concurrent discounts, totaling to 18%. Your total bill comes up to $25.18 Billion USD; on confirmation your A-1 Goliaths will start their delivery process. One Battlestation should arrive in your home system every 7 days for 70 days. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, enjoy your order, and make sure to give feedback!

From,
Haul'Sah vas Sierra

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I would like to buy 476 LRC-X Perseus-class Light Cruiser's for $5,716,614,487,500. ($80,032,602,825 with discounts).
Last edited by Nitom on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

Shabarik
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shabarik » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Nitom wrote:I would like to buy 476 LRC-X Perseus-class Light Cruiser's for $5,716,614,487,500. ($80,032,602,825 with discounts).

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has confirmed that you qualify to two discounts amounting to 24%. You bill comes up to $8,682,240,000,000 ($8.68224 Trillion USD). On confirmation, your order will be shipped via five special trade routes to your system.

Enjoy your order, and make sure to give feedback!

From,
Haul'Sah vas Sierra

Peace for men
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 am

Shabarik wrote:
Peace for men wrote:I would like to buy 10 A-1 Goliath-class Dreadnoughts

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting has confirmed that you qualify for 2 concurrent discounts, totaling to 18%. Your total bill comes up to $25.18 Billion USD; on confirmation your A-1 Goliaths will start their delivery process. One Battlestation should arrive in your home system every 7 days for 70 days. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, enjoy your order, and make sure to give feedback!

From,
Haul'Sah vas Sierra

Money will be wired in the usual way to your account.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Nation Name: The Holy Empire of Nitom
Secretary of Transportation/Space/CEO of Company: Its all controled by the military.
Time (Earth Years) As Space Faring Nation: it is 7:00 PM june 25th 3016 A.D.
Terms (Rights For Product Production/Cash Payment, etc.): we would like about 30% of the profit maid from our ships.
Location of Capital Planet (Earth/Kal’leesh, etc.): Rumek, Nitom, Nitom. (city, planet, system.)
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Shabarik
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shabarik » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Nitom wrote:Nation Name: The Holy Empire of Nitom
Secretary of Transportation/Space/CEO of Company: Its all controled by the military.
Time (Earth Years) As Space Faring Nation: it is 7:00 PM june 25th 3016 A.D.
Terms (Rights For Product Production/Cash Payment, etc.): we would like about 30% of the profit maid from our ships.
Location of Capital Planet (Earth/Kal’leesh, etc.): Rumek, Nitom, Nitom. (city, planet, system.)

Your subsidiary application has been accepted! Welcome on board the Sierra payroll. The required materials and schematics will be shipped in two NS weeks, and a starting payment of $24 Billion will also be wired to corresponding facilities. As for payment by profit, assume that the corresponding amount of cash has been wired to your account.

Have a good day.

From,
Haul'Sah vas Sierra

Las Pinas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Pinas » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 am

Your Excellency,

In behalf of the government of Las Pinas, we would like to express are satisfaction regarding the purchase we had on your capital ships. They exceeded our prescribed expectations in our initial tests. In this regard, we would like to continue doing business with you until such a time our military-industrial complexes are finished in their re-tooling. As such, we would like to purchase the following as an interim fleet:

4000 SR-I Centauri-class Heavy Frigate

3000 LRC-X Perseus-class Light Cruiser

2000 HRC-90 Orion-class Heavy Cruiser

200 SD-3 Socrates-class Dreadnought

Also, we became a member of the Vladivostok Alliance just recently. I believe that consitutes something regarding discounts computations.

It's always a pleasure doing business with you! You are truly a friend of Las Pinas!

Alejandro Balkonov
Secretary of Defense

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

we would to buy 81500 LRC-X Perseus-class Light Cruiser's for $ 3,365,163,165,500 with all discounts included. (Ya i know its the biggest order yet but i need it and i have the money for it.)
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.

Nitom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

bump for buy!
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.