NATION

PASSWORD

New tanks.(preferably no uranium armour)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 am

We have this
on top of this
ImageTo shoot your enemies' satellite out of orbit on their troops killing them and cutting off their telecommunications
Last edited by Kalasparata on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Yellow Zone 20-A
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yellow Zone 20-A » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Yellow Zone 20-A wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Yellow Zone 20-A wrote:
Satirius wrote:Try Nineveh Int'l or Lyran Arms.

Way to expensive leopard 2 only costs 4,508,353 us dollars.

A brigade of LY7's and MCA-7E's, used with a competent commander, is unstoppable. Not to mention the MCA-7 and LY4 are some of the most numerous tanks in all of NS.

Really, I haven't seen many people buy, or claim to use MCA-7s.

So i can even start domestic production?

If you want to use the MCA-7E you would have to buy it from Dostonaut Loj (or something like that). I will give you a link to his store front.
Edit: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4636

Propeply 6 meters long!
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/c ... inting.jpg
Actual Taxes in the Prosperous Peoples Republic of Yellow Zone 20-A: 29%, and 60% for the rich.
Revelation 9:3-Peace Through Power!

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 am

Kalasparata wrote:We have this
on top of this
ImageTo shoot your enemies' satellite out of orbit on their troops killing them and cutting off their telecommunications

OOC: Kalasparata.........mere words cannot express the absolute facepalmness of this post................ :palm:
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

Camilostates
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camilostates » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:47 pm

I'll give you a U.S. Abrams tank that the U.S. gave to us but we no longer need.
Most, if not all, of my posts will reflect my Christian faith; please do not feel offended.
Join Esquarium!

Proud Member of the Western Coalition
Proud Ex-Colony of the United Republic of Gibberan
Proud Member of the Orient Treaty Organization
I'm very proud, as you can see

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Machina Haruspex » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello,

We of the HIA-Haruspex International Armaments, would like to extend our thanks for viewing this specified product from our catalog of merchandise meant to ensure defense of your sovereign borders, expanding into territory you desire, and or complimenting your army or perhaps even building your first.

Our main production facilities reside within the region of Europa, and espouse a free trade agreement with all nations whose budgets can afford our weaponry and equipment. Everything from relatively simple small arms systems to that of high tech weapons can be found via our product catalog.

Haruspex International Armaments is a corporate entity within the domain of The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex, with central offices and factories also there. It calls the Europa region home as well and is thus one of the most powerful corporate influences available in that area.

We are also able to work with any budget to aid in the formation of a military force, or adding to one.
Our catalog can be found here: HIA
Ranked 100th in the world for Economic Output
Ranked 115th in the world for Safety
Marshite Military Assessment: VI

Dostanuot Loj
Senator

Founded: Nov 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Dostanuot Loj » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Satirius wrote:
Yellow Zone 20-A wrote:

A brigade of LY7's and MCA-7E's, used with a competent commander, is unstoppable. Not to mention the MCA-7 and LY4 are some of the most numerous tanks in all of NS.

As I know it, more then five million exported. Add to that another 7 million total built for Sumer, and you get a lot. And that's just for the tank, add in all the variants on the chassis and you can easily triple that number. 36 million total with based vehicles is pretty impressive.
Leopard 1 IRL

Kyiv is my disobedient child. :P

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Dostanuot Loj wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Yellow Zone 20-A wrote:

As I know it, more then five million exported. Add to that another 7 million total built for Sumer, and you get a lot. And that's just for the tank, add in all the variants on the chassis and you can easily triple that number. 36 million total with based vehicles is pretty impressive.

DPR not factored in, right?
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Dostanuot Loj
Senator

Founded: Nov 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Dostanuot Loj » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Satirius wrote:
Dostanuot Loj wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Yellow Zone 20-A wrote:

DPR not factored in, right?

They are, as most people buy them.

As best I can gather for foreign production.
Leopard 1 IRL

Kyiv is my disobedient child. :P

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

It costs $400,000 to drive this tank, for 12 seconds.

Anyone get this reference?
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade