NATION

PASSWORD

Orion Global Trade Tower

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:46 am

Dear CEO,

A) No natural disasters can occur in Halcyonis due to its location.
B) Security is human and android guards armed with semiautomatic coil rifles. In the event of a more dangerous incident, we have 5 heavy attack automatons.
C) Orion Island is incredibly safe from terrorists, and a military garrison exists on the outskirts of the port.
A I R S U P E R I O R I T Y
A highly advanced democracy built on a flying archipelago. Airships, hoverbikes, spacecraft, AI, all that. A dream come true.

I’m a libtard and I’m not online often so this nation is coming together at a snail’s pace. Feel free to TG though!

BREAKING NEWS: |The Department of the Environment has laid out plans to build “carbon sweepers,” large airships that artificially photosynthesize and remove CO2 from the atmosphere|A luxury sky-yacht was hijacked from its slip by partying teenagers, and somehow outflew law enforcement. Perpetrators were captured after an hour-long chase by the Armada corvette Tranquil and are being charged with grand theft airship, public endangerment, and drunk captaining of an airgoing vessel.

Quantitas
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Quantitas » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 am

Company Name: Titan Energy
Base Nation: Quantitas
Concern: Our company specializes in mining and refining Uranium.
Amount of Floors: 1
Special Requests: None

Link to storefront for more info: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=403162

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:33 am

Company Name: Titan Energy
Base Nation: Quantitas
Concern: Our company specializes in mining and refining Uranium.
Amount of Floors: 1
Special Requests: None
Accepted. You have received floor 28
A highly advanced democracy built on a flying archipelago. Airships, hoverbikes, spacecraft, AI, all that. A dream come true.

I’m a libtard and I’m not online often so this nation is coming together at a snail’s pace. Feel free to TG though!

BREAKING NEWS: |The Department of the Environment has laid out plans to build “carbon sweepers,” large airships that artificially photosynthesize and remove CO2 from the atmosphere|A luxury sky-yacht was hijacked from its slip by partying teenagers, and somehow outflew law enforcement. Perpetrators were captured after an hour-long chase by the Armada corvette Tranquil and are being charged with grand theft airship, public endangerment, and drunk captaining of an airgoing vessel.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 am

YellowApple Department of Corporate Operations
Official Corporate Transmission

Company Name:
YellowApple, Inc.
Base Nation:
YellowApple, Inc.
Concern (what your company does):
YellowApple, Inc. is a multiversal corporation and sovereign
nation. Its specialties include aerospace technology, computing
software/hardware, and carbon fullerene materials, though it has
expanded to encompass a variety of different subsidiaries with
their own distinct specialties. YellowApple, Inc. is constantly
in search of new markets in which to establish a presence; the
Orion Global Trade Tower appears to be an excellent opportunity to
cement such a presence on Orion Island.
Amount of Floors (limit 6):
Special Requests:
None.

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:45 am

Company Name: Manny's Supermarkets
Base Nation: Kendor
Concern (what your company does): A company running supermarkets, selling various products
Amount of Floors (limit 6): 2
Special Requests: We request that a floor be turned into a HQ for us in your nation, while the other floor as our supermarket
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:02 pm

YellowApple wrote:

YellowApple Department of Corporate Operations
Official Corporate Transmission

Company Name:
YellowApple, Inc.
Base Nation:
YellowApple, Inc.
Concern (what your company does):
YellowApple, Inc. is a multiversal corporation and sovereign
nation. Its specialties include aerospace technology, computing
software/hardware, and carbon fullerene materials, though it has
expanded to encompass a variety of different subsidiaries with
their own distinct specialties. YellowApple, Inc. is constantly
in search of new markets in which to establish a presence; the
Orion Global Trade Tower appears to be an excellent opportunity to
cement such a presence on Orion Island.
Amount of Floors (limit 6):
Special Requests:
None.

Accepted. You have received floor 9.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Company Name: Manny's Supermarkets
Base Nation: Kendor
Concern (what your company does): A company running supermarkets, selling various products
Amount of Floors (limit 6): 2
Special Requests: We request that a floor be turned into a HQ for us in your nation, while the other floor as our supermarket

Accepted. You have received floors 48 and 49.

Nedea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Nedea » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Greeting's Representative of Orion Global Trade Tower,

We from the Kredit Union formally request to rent several floors from your building. Our company is very interested in expanding our branches to Halcyonis. We believe the People of Halcyonis would benefit greatly from having a KU branch in your nation. You will find our application below. Thank you.

Company Name: Kredit Union Banking & Finance
Base Nation: Nedea
Concern (what your company does): Banking, Finance & Investments.
Amount of Floors (limit 6): 4 Floors
Special Requests: We have no special requests. We wish to have a branch office in this tower and then open up other installations within Halcyonis for consumer offices.
The Syndicated Corporations
Libertarian in the streets. Anarchist in the sheets.
Each One Of Us Has Something Special, That Makes Us Different, That Makes Us Rare.
“If they won't love you, make them fear you.”

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Democratic Koyro wrote:It's highly unlikely. I'd go as far as saying virtually impossible for the judaeo-christian-islamic God to exist.

If it does (which it doesn't), it has proven itself to be a sadistic, genocidal megalomaniac and eliminating it must be our first priority as a species.

The Kredit Union
Regional Role Play

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Nedea wrote:
Greeting's Representative of Orion Global Trade Tower,

We from the Kredit Union formally request to rent several floors from your building. Our company is very interested in expanding our branches to Halcyonis. We believe the People of Halcyonis would benefit greatly from having a KU branch in your nation. You will find our application below. Thank you.

(Image)

[spoiler=Floor Request]Company Name: Kredit Union Banking & Finance
Base Nation: Nedea
Concern (what your company does): Banking, Finance & Investments.
Amount of Floors (limit 6): 4 Floors
Special Requests: We have no special requests. We wish to have a branch office in this tower and then open up other installations within Halcyonis for consumer offices.
[/spoiler]

Accepted. You have received floors 50-54.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Company name: PATA Inn
Base nation: Argentinstan
Concern: Affordable, premium hotel and resorts
Amount of floors: 6
Special requests: Configuration of a lobby, and a dining area on the first floor of our are and 6 rooms per floor (30 rooms total)

Sincerely,
PATA Inn
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Halcyonis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Halcyonis » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Argentinstan wrote:Company name: PATA Inn
Base nation: Argentinstan
Concern: Affordable, premium hotel and resorts
Amount of floors: 6
Special requests: Configuration of a lobby, and a dining area on the first floor of our are and 6 rooms per floor (30 rooms total)

Sincerely,
PATA Inn

Accepted. Floors 55-60 belong to you now.

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Company Name: The AGNS Intelligence Community
Base Nation: United City States of Oceania
Concern (what your company does): The AGNS Intelligence Community is a group of intelligence agencies from the member nations of the AGNS. This organization has offices around the globe for various reasons, including for conducting anti-terrorism operations.
Amount of Floors (limit 6): 6
Special Requests: We would like floors 124 - 129
We also request that our floors be sealed off from everyone except building staff and AGNS authorized personnel.
Last edited by United City States of Oceania on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Cuban Syria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuban Syria » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Company Name: Model Eagle
Base Nation: Cuban Syria
Concern (what your company does): Model Eagle is a fashion company that manafactures different types of clothing. It creates shoes, handbags, dresses and anything feminine. Model Eagle also works with the anti-feminism movement!
Amount of Floors (limit 6): Three
Special Requests: Some floor maybe in the middle.
Welcome to Cuban Syria!
Official Languages : English, Dutch, Cuban Syrian Sign Language
Cubaanse Syrië, Cubanske Syrien, Kubanischen Syrien
Fords Praire Capital City
~ignore the nation name~
In real life - am a conservative. Nationalist capitalist. Fascist, too, apparently.

Nationalist Brazil
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Brazil » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 am

Company Name:Libresti inc
Base Nation:Nationalist Brazil
Concern (what your company does):sells fusion energy
Amount of Floors (limit 6): I wanted three floors from the midway down
Special Requests:no

Previous

Advertisement