NATION

PASSWORD

Inn Hotels (MT/PMT OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Inn Hotels (MT/PMT OPEN)

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Inn Hotels is a hotel management firm with hotels all across the Australian continent, and with desires to expand its operation overseas.
Inn Hotels manages hotels, which means that the building are owned by an independent owner, and the operation is 100% managed by Inn Hotels. [OOC] MOST major hotel chains use this IRL [/OOC]

With five brands, Inn Hotels manages over 100 properties Australia wide, and dreams to expand overseas
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Brands and Locations

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Inn Hotels owns 6 brands:

Le Sleep is a brand of one star properties. All Le Sleep properties offer private bedrooms and in room bathrooms

Australian Republic
Sydney 8 properties
Melbourne 7 properties
Perth 4 properties
Adelaide 3 properties
Brisbane 3 properties
Darwin 1 property
Wollongong 1 property
Newcastle 1 property
Total: 28

Outback 3 is a range of 3 star motels perfect for travellers, and located in small towns and highway stops.
Australian Republic
Sydney 3 properties
Melbourne 3 properties
Adelaide 2 properties
Perth 2 properties
Goulburn 1 property
Jindabyne 1 property
Alice Springs 1 property
Cooma 1 property
Newcastle 1 property
Wollongong 1 property
Broken Hill 1 property
Bathurst 1 property
Dubbo 1 property
Mt. Isa 1 property
Gosford 1 property
Canberra 1 property
Also, a total of 16 properties in remote locations
Total: 37

Watergraten is a range of 5 star luxery hotels. These hotels provide the ultimate in luxery
Sydney 2 properties
Melbourne 2 properties
Perth 1 properties
Gold Coast 1 properties
Total: 6

El-Loux is a brand of 4 star hotels found in most major cities. There hotels are your average hotel in a city, with the following locations
Sydney 4 properties
Melbourne 3 properties
Brisbane 1 property
Perth 2 properties
Gold Coast 1 property
Adelaide 1 property
Total: 12

Cylindar Hotels are the elite of the elite hotels provided by Inn Hotels. These properties have a limited number of rooms, and the ultimate luxury
Sydney 1 property
Melbourne 1 property
Gold Coast 1 property
Total: 3

Inn Hotels also has a wide range of hotels with different names to suit their various resorts, and a total of 17 of these hotels exist
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Properties which are for sale

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Inn Hotels is selling the following properties. Owners will have their storefronts linked in this thread, and their logo posted

Le Sleep Wollongong

With 100 bed rooms, in room Wi-Fi, 24 hour reception and mini bar service. Le Sleep is a basic hotel, and Inn Hotels will provide 20% of profits paid to the owner. Le Sleep Wollongong is on sale for $20 million USD
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:42 pm

Inn Hotels is looking for restaurant partners for its four and five star properties. All partners will have their logos posted here

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Hotel owners

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Reserved

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Resorts

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Resort Towns are towns which are entirely owned by one company, and the entire town is there to serve tourists and staff and families. Inn Hotels will happily manage all hotels within a resort. Inn Hotels will provide a series of hotels of different levels of luxury with names suited to that specific resort
For example
Inn Hotels' 3 star property in Ski Resort 1 will be named "Snowflake" and the 4 star property within the same resort will be named "Blizzard"

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Reserved for future expansion

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Retail Partners

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:57 pm

As well as Resturants, properties which are larger in size also have retail outlets within them. Retail partners will have their links posted in this thread

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Reserved for future expansion

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Reserved

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Application Forms

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Apply to expand Inn Hotels in your nation
Name of Nation:
Brand of Hotel: (Repeat for each hotel)
Owner: (OPTIONAL)
Special Requests:

If you wish to be a partner or include us as part of your resort, please post in this thread, and we shall work on a case-by-case basis

Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:52 am

Dear,
To whom it may concern

We at Terocommi Airliners would like to set up a Inn Hotel near all of our airports, we would also like to make Inn Hotels the Official Hotel of Terocommi in a partnership of our companies.

Terocommi Airliners Office of Communications.

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Chricoma
Brand of Hotel: 2 Le Sleep, 2 Outback 3, and 2 Watergraten
Location: Le Sleep for Derrico, Chricoma; Outback 3 for Calford, Chricoma; and Watergraten for Terocommi, Chricoma
Owner: Terocommi Airliners
Special Requests: The Partnership stated above
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Chricoma wrote:
(Image)

Dear,
To whom it may concern

We at Terocommi Airliners would like to set up a Inn Hotel near all of our airports, we would also like to make Inn Hotels the Official Hotel of Terocommi in a partnership of our companies.

Terocommi Airliners Office of Communications.

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Chricoma
Brand of Hotel: 2 Le Sleep, 2 Outback 3, and 2 Watergraten
Location: Le Sleep for Derrico, Chricoma; Outback 3 for Calford, Chricoma; and Watergraten for Terocommi, Chricoma
Owner: Terocommi Airliners
Special Requests: The Partnership stated above

Accepted, pleasure doing business with you

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:59 am

bump

Bahtar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bahtar » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Name of Nation: The Islamic Emirate of Bahtar
Brand of Hotel: 3 Cylinder Hotels
Location: 2 in Ismailia, Bahtar and 1 in al-Andalusia, Bahtar
Owner: Bahtari Arab Airlines
Special Requests: To have Halal food served to guests of the hotels.
Republic of Bahtar
“Tanrı ve Vatan”
A tiny and beautiful, peaceful island republic which fights against the scourge that is communism and terrorism.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Bahtar wrote:Apply to expand Inn Hotels in your nation
Name of Nation: The Islamic Emirate of Bahtar
Brand of Hotel: 3 Cylinder Hotels
Location: 2 in Ismailia, Bahtar and 1 in al-Andalusia, Bahtar
Owner: Bahtari Arab Airlines
Special Requests: To have Halal food served to guests of the hotels.

Dear Islamic Empire of Bahtar and Bahrari Arab Airlines, we wish to inform you that your application has been accepted. Pleasure doing business with you

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:46 am

bump

Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:25 am

As you have made us at The Blacksmith an offer to expand into your nation we would like to accept but we didn't quite understand what you were asking us in your previous post to our company.
-

TBSC
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Hundredstar » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Name of Nation: Hundredstar
Brand of Hotel: Watergraten
Owner: BIA-Watergraten Hotel Ltd
Special Requests: We will provide airport shuttle from/to this hotel

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Hundredstar » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Dear George Waters
Inn Hotels

Dear Sir
We would like to introduce our company, Barleywoods Waste Management, which has been one of the largest concession holders of Hundredstar’s national solid waste management and public cleansing privatization project, Barleywoods Waste Management provides comprehensive waste management services in several concession areas in certain regions of Hundredstar, the Bledllyn capitol city, and another city in Hundredstar.

We wish to extend our services to your global-wide Inn Hotels properties. We expertly in municipal waste management, solid & liquid refuse removing, pest control and many other matters. Please visit our storefront for more detail.

Should you have any problem, or any ideas on ways that we can improve our service, please feel free to contact with me.

Thank you so much

Regards,

James Hunter Breckenridge
Chief Executive Officer

Fairview Orchard House, 677, Ivory Street, HJ940, Bledllyn, Hundredstar
www.barleywoods-waste-management.com

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:06 am

Hundredstar wrote:

Dear George Waters
Inn Hotels

Dear Sir
We would like to introduce our company, Barleywoods Waste Management, which has been one of the largest concession holders of Hundredstar’s national solid waste management and public cleansing privatization project, Barleywoods Waste Management provides comprehensive waste management services in several concession areas in certain regions of Hundredstar, the Bledllyn capitol city, and another city in Hundredstar.

We wish to extend our services to your global-wide Inn Hotels properties. We expertly in municipal waste management, solid & liquid refuse removing, pest control and many other matters. Please visit our storefront for more detail.

Should you have any problem, or any ideas on ways that we can improve our service, please feel free to contact with me.
No, house keeping is DIFFERENT to internal cleaning
Thank you so much

Regards,

James Hunter Breckenridge
Chief Executive Officer

Fairview Orchard House, 677, Ivory Street, HJ940, Bledllyn, Hundredstar
www.barleywoods-waste-management.com

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 am

Hundredstar wrote:Apply to expand Inn Hotels in your nation
Name of Nation: Hundredstar
Brand of Hotel: Watergraten
Owner: BIA-Watergraten Hotel Ltd
Special Requests: We will provide airport shuttle from/to this hotel

The name of the owner is Bledllyn International Airport[
Accepted. Pleasure doing business with you

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:46 am

bump

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 am

bump

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:59 am

bump

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade