NATION

PASSWORD

Citrus Gaming Industry (Open, games for sale)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Citrus Gaming Industry (Open, games for sale)

Postby Vulkata » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:29 am

Citrus Gaming Industry Worldwide!

Who we are

Citrus Gaming Industry as the title says is a gaming industry that focuses on the old 8-bit games and gives them a little juice and will take kind suggestions from their fans worldwide, after they have taken Vulkata by storm with Worko Hammerman adventures they have now decided to go worldwide.

Citrus Gaming Industry's president David Candleblzer's dream was to create a game company that will be ideal to both children and adults as a child and first hired 10 people to make a simple game that's been in a old website now abandoned and then 10 more games in that same website and to another until they had at least 56 people and worked on Worko as their first product and after the 2nd day in the shelves of Vulkata's gaming industry they have taken the old genre to the new and the company is willing to expand it's genre or even another genre for that matter.

Products available

Of course they're a new gaming company and would like to have suggestions from their growing fans nationwide(if they have any) so for now this are the available

Worko-Arcade

The original arcade for Worko, this allows arcade shops 5 tokens from us custom made, this will allow the player to have 120 seconds of gameplay with 5 lives and if one of them falls to a 0 the game will restart and the player can set their names with 6 letters each arcade machine

Cost will be at least 1,449.00 USD

Worko for the CitPick, doesn't look like a Citpick game but for the moment while it's not available it's a CD for PC that's at least sold for 5 Vulka bucks back in Vulkata

Cost for a product will cost at least 20 USD

Intership

As the company is growing we need interns and we liked to proposed that in every branch of Citrus Gaming we will accept interns no matter what race,color,nationally or religion. Everyone who knows art,3D animations,music composers,video game writers or anything that is needed in a game and that country can decide on what the pay will be for interns

Code: Select all
How many branches are in the country:
How much interns are needed:
How much pay the interns will be paid:
How much can be brought back to the mother branch?:

Branches

Again, it's a small company but wasn't Microsoft and Apple a small company once? -President David Candleblazer(Founder of Citrus Gaming)

Nation name:
Number of branches:
Location of cities:
How many the branches each said-city has:
How much the tokens are in the said nations currency:

Suggestions

For now the companies legacy is Worko but it is willing for a video idea that's also 8-bit until they have workers that know 3D or 2D but both are accepted but the former will take longer to make and sometimes suggestions are never done.
Suggested game name:
Suggested game genre:
Suggested game idea:
Suggested game theme:
Suggested game console/s:

Partnerships

While we're still a small company that's working to be a big gaming company like BioMech with their hit games Hydroshock or Neintendo from Germany with their game Meinro where spoiler alert!:You die in the end of the game, the classics like that as well(OOC:I sure hope i don't get sued in real life by this) so, while we're still young go ahead and partner with us. Time will tell if we'll be good or bad but we're hoping you'll still partner with us
Current partners
CuppaCoffee-Kington Langley
Wa'a Airlines-Organized states

[color=#0080BF]Nation name:
Company CEO:
Company Founder:
Reason why company is partnering with us:
Link to storefront:
How both customers of Citrus and said company will be satisfied:
(Optional)Additional information:[/color]

[align=center]Loyalty Discounts!

Our company still as a baby company will give our loyal customers special 25% discounts on new products from our company, branches will be informed and maybe give your countries customers promos or giveaways on our newest games as well.

Alright i guess this wrap's everything up like a burrito and hopefully you'll have a great day, your nation will be informed if your branches are accepted but you'll be handling the internships and some will be asked to come to Vulkata to hire them full time while suggested games will be available so keep yours eyes for your games that you have suggested.
Last edited by Vulkata on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 am

This war we fight

This war of mine is a series of war in a fictionious state called "Urstoonstka" and Bellard with a dispute of territory have now been a deadly out-of-hand war with civilians being killed by Urstoonska soldiers but you're not a soldier, well not a infantry unit. You are a tank crew of the Betty 15 with the now losing Bellard with millions of loses each day and you decide whether or not to spare the soldiers.

The game and arcade doesn't look as attractive as Worko but trust us, it has a very deep and very interesting story learning the past of both POW's and captured Bellardian civilians as well, it is also available for the Citstation and PC and 8-bit lovers along with fictional fans of war will love it.
Last edited by Vulkata on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 am

Homefront Defense:Ghost Defense Gameplay

Homefront defense is one of our first person shooter games in a while or our first to be honest.

We have some texture problems at first really plus the CD cover is the same one we used for this gameplay and even this bad texture gameplay there's some bug fixes but the cover is really horrible due to our use of MS paint.

For now we will be selling this for 30 Vulka bucks and future branches, they get to set up their own price or fans of our games and our partner's gets to play this game for free, the former gets to play the demo on our website http://www.CitrusGaming.VT.com(OOC:Not a real website)and for our partner's we will give them copies and it is there choice whether or not to make it free or have a small price

CD cover
Last edited by Vulkata on Sun May 08, 2016 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 am

-For Future expansions-
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:31 am

From the Desk of Adam Detridge
PRESIDENT AND CEO OF WA'A AIRLINES HOLDINGS, LIMITED

Aloha and welcome to the Wa'a Partnership Family! Wa'a Airlines wishes the best to you and your company following the acceptance of your partnership application to Wa'a Airlines' Business Partnership Program. It is with great pleasure that we will offer you, one of the first contracts to help provide additional entertainment to our customers in the air. To entertain our customers of all taste, we wish for a variety of gaming options, and we have full confidence in your ability to deliver on this.

Best of Luck and Mahalo,
A. Detridge

Suggested game name: Wa'a Gaming
Suggested game genre: Variety is requested.
Suggested game idea:
-Perhaps a Space Invaders-type game
-A side-scrolling action adventure game taking place on a tropical island
-Various other arcade games to provide to our customers
Suggested game theme: Island themes, preferably (sandy beaches, coconut trees, flowers, etc)
Suggested game console/s: Wa'a Network is required.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue May 03, 2016 5:27 am

We wish to make you the provider of entertainment to Aer Duestchstien a link will be provided to our storefront. We hope you accept our offer, we only want to provide the best for our fliers

Suggested game name: Aer Duestchstien In flight entertainment
Suggested game genre: We would like an RTS, Run game, RPG, board and card games (poker, chess, ect.), and an online FPS
Suggested game idea: above
Suggested game theme: above
Suggested game console/s: Personel Entertainment Device
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Belgroth
Secretary

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Acquisition of Citrus Gaming Industry

Postby Belgroth » Wed May 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Acquisition of Citrus Gaming Incorporated

The Belgroth Bank is intrested in Citrus Games and its unique products. The future of Citrus Games can be financially secured with its Aquisition by Belgroth Bank. We are willing to buy 100% of shares in Citrus Games. The deal is on the table if you are willing to begin discussing prices.
Kronos Bank (100%), SupplysRUs(100%), H&J Locke Co.(100%)

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Duestchstien wrote:
We wish to make you the provider of entertainment to Aer Duestchstien a link will be provided to our storefront. We hope you accept our offer, we only want to provide the best for our fliers

Suggested game name: Aer Duestchstien In flight entertainment
Suggested game genre: We would like an RTS, Run game, RPG, board and card games (poker, chess, ect.), and an online FPS
Suggested game idea: above
Suggested game theme: above
Suggested game console/s: Personel Entertainment Device

To:Whoever it may concern
CC:Game
Dear whoever it may concern

It's not the best game we built heck we can't even call it a game, we failed to meet the requirements and made a arcade machine instead.

Hopefully you can forgive us and still be willing to contact us to make a game in the future and hopefully you will hire us again.

-President and founder of Citrus Gaming
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Wed May 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Belgroth wrote:Acquisition of Citrus Gaming Incorporated

The Belgroth Bank is intrested in Citrus Games and its unique products. The future of Citrus Games can be financially secured with its Aquisition by Belgroth Bank. We are willing to buy 100% of shares in Citrus Games. The deal is on the table if you are willing to begin discussing prices.

CC:Shares
Alright. When can we discuss this? And how much will the limit will be for the price you're willing to pay?
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Belgroth
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Belgroth » Wed May 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Alright. When can we discuss this? And how much will the limit will be for the price you're willing to pay?

Dear David Candleblazer,

Our investments will not exceed 125% of what your company is currently worth. We are expecting to buy 51-100% of your company's shares, or just buy your company outright. The latter might be more profitable for you, however it is your choice in the end. After whatever choice you make, I will estimate what I will pay for your company, unless you will come up with the number yourself.

From,
CEO Oleksander

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Wed May 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Belgroth wrote:

Dear David Candleblazer,

Our investments will not exceed 125% of what your company is currently worth. We are expecting to buy 51-100% of your company's shares, or just buy your company outright. The latter might be more profitable for you, however it is your choice in the end. After whatever choice you make, I will estimate what I will pay for your company, unless you will come up with the number yourself.

From,
CEO Oleksander

Re:Re:Shares
I can sell you 67% of the company for now but not the whole company, not after coming so far

-David Candleblazer
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Belgroth
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Belgroth » Thu May 05, 2016 4:32 am

I can sell you 67% of the company for now but not the whole company, not after coming so far

-David Candleblazer

Dear CEO Candleblazer,

Your company will not be taken over by me if I just buy it as a subsidiary. Think of this like Microsoft buying Mojang. The Mojang team still exists, but Microsoft just owns it. You will be able to continue to sell and develop your projects just with more funds if you need from us. If you would instead just have me buy 67% of the company's shares, then I will accept if it is your final choice.

From,
CEO Oleksandr

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sun May 08, 2016 2:09 am

Belgroth wrote:

-David Candleblazer

Dear CEO Candleblazer,

Your company will not be taken over by me if I just buy it as a subsidiary. Think of this like Microsoft buying Mojang. The Mojang team still exists, but Microsoft just owns it. You will be able to continue to sell and develop your projects just with more funds if you need from us. If you would instead just have me buy 67% of the company's shares, then I will accept if it is your final choice.

From,
CEO Oleksandr

Re:RE:RE:Shares

Alright, I'm gonna sell 61% of my company after being convinced by my employees and love ones.

Have a nice day

-David Candleblazer
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Belgroth
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Aquisition of Citrus Gaming Incorporated

Postby Belgroth » Sun May 08, 2016 2:22 am

The Conglomerate Bank of Belgroth buys up 61% of Citrus Gaming Industry, whilst David Candlebzler owns 39% of Citrus Gaming Industry shares.

Amount Paid For 61% Shares: 120,000.00 USD.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Sun May 08, 2016 4:15 am

Belgroth wrote:The Conglomerate Bank of Belgroth buys up 61% of Citrus Gaming Industry, whilst David Candlebzler owns 39% of Citrus Gaming Industry shares.

Amount Paid For 61% Shares: 120,000.00 USD.

To:Whom it may concern

Hello who i am emailing, i know we just agreed on the 61% shares but a nation named Silver Rainbow Fumes has now 51% of Citrus, what can that lead to?
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Silver Rainbow Fumes
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Rainbow Fumes » Sun May 08, 2016 4:33 am

SPRINGBOK SERVICES
Alexander,
Blegroth
Global Conglomerate Bank of Belgoth
CC:
[b]CEO David Candleblazer
Citrus Gaming (Vulkata)
Vulkata

[/b]

Greetings Mr. Alexander,

It is a pleasure and an honor to speak with you.

Springbok Services, an up-and-coming Conglomerate has recently agreed to a deal with Citrus Gaming in which is aquires 51% of the company. Perhaps you could look into the other 49%. As of now, Citrus Gaming is classified as a Springbok company.

Thank you!

Mr. Otutodilichukwu Okagbue,
Chief Executive Officer, Springbok Services
My Leagues/Sportswires
- RHL (S2)
- N7PSL (S1)
My Puppet Leagues/Sportswires
- KIHL (S1)
- Starliga (S1)
Events Hosted
AFLC I (co-hosted)
My Wins/2nd/3rd Place Finishes
2nd Place (Intl. Cup of 7Ball II)

Belgroth
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Stocks Haven't Been Sold

Postby Belgroth » Sun May 08, 2016 9:31 am

Belgroth Bank Owns Citrus Gaming Industry

Dear Mr. Candlebzler,

The Conglomerate Bank of Belgroth had purchased 61% of Citrus Gaming Industry shares on 5/9/16 05:22 AM. 53 minutes later, you agreed to the 61% shares being sold, however you also said that Silver Rainbow Fumes had purchased 51% of Citrus Gaming Shares. This is impossible, due to the fact that you have only 39% of Citrus Gaming Shares to sell. Springbok Services claims to have owned 51% of shares beforehand, and so it is the fraudulence of Citrus Gaming Industry for selling what it does not own.

Trying to sell 61% when you only own 49% is a clear violation of business regulation. I demand to have my 120,000 USD returned. I can prepare legal action against your company otherwise, which could risk your, Mr. Candlebzler's ownership of Citrus Gaming, and Springbok's ownership of Citrus Gaming as well. I also advise you to add in information about your stocks in order to alleviate any confusion.

From,

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Mon May 09, 2016 2:51 am

Belgroth wrote:

Dear Mr. Candlebzler,

The Conglomerate Bank of Belgroth had purchased 61% of Citrus Gaming Industry shares on 5/9/16 05:22 AM. 53 minutes later, you agreed to the 61% shares being sold, however you also said that Silver Rainbow Fumes had purchased 51% of Citrus Gaming Shares. This is impossible, due to the fact that you have only 39% of Citrus Gaming Shares to sell. Springbok Services claims to have owned 51% of shares beforehand, and so it is the fraudulence of Citrus Gaming Industry for selling what it does not own.

Trying to sell 61% when you only own 49% is a clear violation of business regulation. I demand to have my 120,000 USD returned. I can prepare legal action against your company otherwise, which could risk your, Mr. Candlebzler's ownership of Citrus Gaming, and Springbok's ownership of Citrus Gaming as well. I also advise you to add in information about your stocks in order to alleviate any confusion.

From,
(Image)

Alright i will be willing to take a risk.

I will sell 49% of my company to the silver rainbow fumes but you can keep the 61%, i am willing to take the risk even though all of my employees said just take back the 51% of Silver fumes but you said it will be like Microsoft buying Mojang.

But since we agreed 61% i can still sell the stock to Silver fumes right?

And to silver funes:how much NSD's do you want for the 49% or will you not buy our stocms anymore?

Sincerely in a pickle:David Candleblazer
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Silver Rainbow Fumes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Rainbow Fumes » Mon May 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Vulkata wrote:
Belgroth wrote:

Dear Mr. Candlebzler,

From,
(Image)

I will sell 49% of my company to the silver rainbow fumes but you can keep the 61%, i am willing to take the risk even though all of my employees said just take back the 51% of Silver fumes but you said it will be like Microsoft buying Mojang.

And to silver funes:how much NSD's do you want for the 49% or will you not buy our stocms anymore?

I'd like to own 39%
My Leagues/Sportswires
- RHL (S2)
- N7PSL (S1)
- KIHL (S1)
- Starliga (S1)
Events Hosted
AFLC I (co-hosted)

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Mon May 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Silver Rainbow Fumes wrote:
Vulkata wrote:

I'd like to own 39%

Deal. How mich are you willing to pay and to Belgoroth are we ok now?

-David
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Silver Rainbow Fumes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Rainbow Fumes » Mon May 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Vulkata wrote:
Silver Rainbow Fumes wrote:I'd like to own 39%

-David

ICC shall pay NS210.000.000 plus 5% interest
My Leagues/Sportswires
- RHL (S2)
- N7PSL (S1)
- KIHL (S1)
- Starliga (S1)
Events Hosted
AFLC I (co-hosted)

Belgroth
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Belgroth » Tue May 10, 2016 12:52 am

I will sell 49% of my company to the silver rainbow fumes but you can keep the 61%, i am willing

-David

Yes.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:07 am

Bump and tag
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade