NATION

PASSWORD

NetShare Software (OPEN|FT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

NetShare Software (OPEN|FT)

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:46 am

ABOUT US

Founded by Alexis Josef in the year 1992, NetShare Software is easily the most popular browsers, applications, games, operating systems, and software provider in the Remnant, with over 5,000,000 stores in the Remnant systems, which in turn have sold at least 9,000,000 disks worth of software. Josef started coding his first piece of software, which was a browser, in 1989, and finished the browser, named Compass, in 1990. At the same year he finished Compass, he started coding another browser named Mole, he finished Mole in the early days of the year 1991. He then opened the first store in 1992 with a good goal in mind: Provide good and reliable software for a cheap price. Fast forward to the year 2000 and three products and a bundle have been released: Rioter(video game), Anon(browser), NetShare Operating System: Drive or NOS:D(operating system), and NetShare Office: NM(office bundle). And there are 1,000,000 stores internationally. Fast forward again to late 2088 and Josef is on the evac ship at the age of 117 with his entire family. He is lucky enough to be given a cryogenic pod, but unlucky enough that his pod malfunctioned at the year 2090, killing him. Fast forward to 2100 and the company is back in business. Fast forward to present day 2115 and the company is at it's peak. 25 years since Josef passed away and his goal is still the company's goal and policy.

And now, 25 years since our founder passed away, we at NetShare Software feel that it is now time to do what our founder always wanted to do when a copy of his software was sent to space: Open stores on other planets so that we can sell to other sentient species. In addition, we are now allowing partnerships with other companies that are run by humans or other sentient species. Do you wish to become a developer in our company? Yes, that's allowed. Do you wish to distribute or sell our products in one of your stores? Yes, we would be much glad. A branch in your nation? Yes please.

Below are the lists of products that we have, a list of interplanetary branches, our current partnerships with other companies and corporations, and forms to fill out if you want to be involved with us.

This storefront has been certified to be digitally secure
Last edited by The Rimworld Remnant on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Products (Slightly WIP)

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:46 am

ABOUT US

OUR PRODUCTS

For your convenience, all prices listed for the products below are in USD or Universal Standard Dollars.

Products available and their prices are equal to the current product roster and the equivalent of the USD to NV-2067. Availability and pricing of products may differ in your nation.

Browsers

Compass

Editions: Classic|New Century|Adapt|OpenSrc
Price: Classic: $30|New Century: $35|Adapt: $38|OpenSrc: $28

Description: Compass was our very first product, and the most updated. It boasts a built in anti virus, a application store, and in OpenSrc, it can be modded into a spaceship controller AI. However, due to the safety from viruses, it is a bit slow.

Classic: The version of the Compass Browser without the FT stuff. This was the first version, developed on earth, but is the most slowest of all the versions, but all viruses can be blocked by this reliable browser, 6 on a scale of 1 - 10 on gaming.

New Century: This version was finished on the first days of the year 2100, and was developed on the evac ship. It has many similar features from Classic, but these features are more FT. It has a modest speed, blocks a good amount of viruses, and has a library of built in games, and some games can be downloaded. 8 on a scale of 1 - 10 on gaming.

Adapt: Due to the increasing amount of technology and viruses due to the FT techs, this version of Compass was developed to Adapt as it's name says. Has fewer features from New Century and Classic to make way for the defense mechanisms against the new viruses, and the new features to adapt to the new technologies. It still retains the built in games feature, and has a above average speed, and is rated 7 on a scale of 1 - 10 on gaming.

OpenSrc: Due to the increasing demands of the buyers of Compass for a more modifiable and flexible Compass, OpenSrc was developed and finished. OpenSrc can be modified, but has some built in features like a application store and a anti-virus, and due to modifications made by the community, the speed of this version can be very, very high. 10 on a scale of 1 - 10 on gaming.

Mole

Editions: Fossil|New Century|Evolve|Free|Educational
Price: Fossil: $28|New Century: $30|Evolve: $35|Free: $28|Educational: $20 or free if a school is buying

Description: Mole was our second product designed and produced after Compass. It is also heavily updated like Compass. It boasts greater flexibility, a good antivirus like Compass, and it has a Educational version that is free if a school is buying. Overall, it can be compared with Compass.

Anon

Editions: Anonym|HiredHacker|Watered Down|Trainer|Polymorphic|IP Hider
Price: Anonym: $30|HiredHacker $30|Watered Down: $28|Trainer: $25|Polymorphic: $40|IP Hider: $30

Operating System/s

NetShare Operating System

Editions: Drive 1.7|Classic 7.6|Direct 6.3|Skylight 7.0
Price: Drive 1.7: $28|Classic 7.6: $30|Direct 6.3: $28|Skylight 7.0: $35

UltrOS/Ultra OS

Editions: Archimedes 5.7|Galileo 7.0|Newton 9.3|Einstein 7.0
Price: Archimedes 5.7: $28|Galileo 7.0: $30|Newton 9.3: $28|Einstein 7.0: $35

Applications

NetShare Office

Editions: New Millennium|2010|2020|Flight|2100
Price: New Millenum: $20|2010: $23|2020: $23|Flight: $25|2100: $28

NVid

Price: $25
Last edited by The Rimworld Remnant on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

Factbooks

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:48 am

BRANCHES

Kiba|Nova Roma|Ferret Civilization
Last edited by The Rimworld Remnant on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Factbooks

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:49 am

PARTNERSHIPS AND MANUFACTURERS

The company of RomeSoft supplies us with their firewall software known as Wall of Rome, they are also developing products for us and they are helping us distribute our software in their country. We also sponsor them.

This manufacturing company is our first one, manufacturing high grade disks for our company.

The company of Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus is currently being considered, the best partner in our company. They have listed us in their partnership list so that we can attract more customers, and in exchange, we sell them Skylight 7.0 OS and Compass Adapt Browser at a negotiated price
Last edited by The Rimworld Remnant on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Factbooks

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:08 am

FORMS

Branch Application
Code: Select all
[b]BRANCH APP[/b]
Formal name of nation:
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?:
His/Her/It's Qualifications:
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?:
Number of stores to be constructed:
Do you agree on our policy on cheap and reliable software?: []YES []NO
If NO, why?:

Partnership Application
[b]PARTNERSHIP APP[/b]
Formal name of nation:
Company name:
State-Owned?:
CEO of Company:
Type of partnership: []Supplier Partnership []Developer Partnership []Distributor Partnership(MALLS AND STORES ONLY) []Other
If you want to supply us with a product or material, please state to us here:
If you want to develop products for us, please describe the product to us here:
If you wish to distribute our products in your malls or stores, state which stores or malls are going to distribute:
If you are desiring another form of partnership, state your proposed partnership to us here:

Manufacturer Application(MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES ONLY)
[b]MANUFACTURER APP[/b]
Formal name of nation:
Manufacturing industry name:
State owned?:
CEO of company:
Why do you want to manufacture software disks for us?:
Any questions?:
Last edited by The Rimworld Remnant on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Factbooks

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:17 am

Bump: More applications will be accepted today because it's New Year's Eve at our place and the culture at our place let's me stay up to twelve in the morning so I could celebrate New Year's so yeah, order away!

Factbooks

Vistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vistan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:19 am

BRANCH APP
Formal name of nation:The Empire of Vistan
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?: Joe Brown
His/Her/It's Qualifications:Master of Science in Information Technology,
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?:Kiba
Number of stores to be constructed:10
Do you agree on our policy on cheap and reliable software?: [X]YES []NO
If NO, why?:

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:24 am

Vistan wrote:BRANCH APP
Formal name of nation:The Empire of Vistan
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?: Joe Brown
His/Her/It's Qualifications:Master of Science in Information Technology,
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?:Kiba
Number of stores to be constructed:10
If NO, why?:

To: The Empire of Vistan
Hello there! We have reviewed your application for a branch of NetShare Software in your nation and I am proud to say that your application is very much accepted, construction funds and workers will arrive there.

Factbooks

Nova Roma et agros captos
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Roma et agros captos » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:29 am

BRANCH APP
Formal name of nation: The Roman States of the Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?: Milo Gladwin
His/Her/It's Qualifications: Former IT manager for the Senate of Nova Roma et agros captos
Degree in computing
Former IT professor of the University of Imperial Eagle City
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?: The City of Nova Roma
Number of stores to be constructed: 10
If NO, why?:

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:32 am

Nova Roma et agros captos wrote:BRANCH APP
Formal name of nation: The Roman States of the Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?: Milo Gladwin
His/Her/It's Qualifications: Former IT manager for the Senate of Nova Roma et agros captos
Degree in computing
Former IT professor of the University of Imperial Eagle City
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?: The City of Nova Roma
If NO, why?:

To: The Roman States of the Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos

Hello there! After and extensive view and review of your application, it has been decided that your application will be accepted,construction funds and workers will arrive in Nova Roma in due time.

Factbooks

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Roma et agros captos » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:41 am

PARTNERSHIP APP
Formal name of nation: The Roman States of The Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos
Company name: RomeSoft
State-Owned?: Yes
CEO of Company: Darryl Benson
Type of partnership: [X]Supplier Partnership [X]Developer Partnership [X]Distributor Partnership(MALLS AND STORES ONLY) [X]Other
If you want to supply us with a product or material, please state to us here: Wall of Rome (firewall software)
If you wish to distribute our products in your malls or stores, state which stores or malls are going to distribute: Every city will have at least 2 stores with the main stores being found in the City of Nova Roma (Capital) and Imperial Eagle City (largest city)
If you are desiring another form of partnership, state your proposed partnership to us here: Sponsorship of NetShare
Last edited by Nova Roma et agros captos on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Roma et agros captos » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:53 am

The population will love these products
Last edited by Nova Roma et agros captos on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Roma et agros captos » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 pm

RomeSoft: a sensible partner for the future

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Nova Roma et agros captos wrote:PARTNERSHIP APP
Formal name of nation: The Roman States of The Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos
Company name: RomeSoft
State-Owned?: Yes
CEO of Company: Darryl Benson
Type of partnership: [X]Supplier Partnership [X]Developer Partnership [X]Distributor Partnership(MALLS AND STORES ONLY) [X]Other
If you want to supply us with a product or material, please state to us here: Wall of Rome (firewall software)
If you wish to distribute our products in your malls or stores, state which stores or malls are going to distribute: Every city will have at least 2 stores with the main stores being found in the City of Nova Roma (Capital) and Imperial Eagle City (largest city)
If you are desiring another form of partnership, state your proposed partnership to us here: Sponsorship of NetShare

To: The Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos

Hello there! After an extensive review by our staff and the CEO, it has been decided upon that your partnership application is accepted! We will start to edit our info to include you.

Factbooks

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Roma et agros captos » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:18 am

MANUFACTURER APP
Manufacturing industry name: RS Disks
State owned?: Yes
CEO of company: Rob Harper
Why do you want to manufacture software disks for us?: It seems like your business is about to explode with orders and we want in on that!
Any questions?:
Last edited by Nova Roma et agros captos on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:21 am

Nova Roma et agros captos wrote:MANUFACTURER APP
Manufacturing industry name: RS Disks
State owned?: Yes
CEO of company: Rob Harper
Why do you want to manufacture software disks for us?: It seems like your business is about to explode with orders and we want in on that!
Any questions?:

To: The Roman States of the Empire of Nova Roma et agros captos

Hello! Your manufacturing application is accepted and yes, our business is about to explode in orders.

Factbooks

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Roma et agros captos » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:25 am

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:03 am

Official Correspondence

Hello! We at Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus have noticed your Corporation after you submitted an application to the GE&T Accreditation Agency, and decided to check it out.

Unfortunately, we are not purchasing any products at this time.

However, as you are probably aware, there is a distinct lack of "future tech" storefronts on the Global Market. It is quite important for us Advanced Tech storefronts to stick together in a market glutted with boring primitive businesses. As such we extend an offer of partnership with our storefront. We will list your company in our partnership section of our storefront, which may attract more customers. We would like, in exchange, permission to sell one or two of your products at our store for a negotiated price and profit-sharing. You may choose which ones, however, we would prefer your Skylight 7.0 Operating System and Compass Adapt Browser.

We also strongly urge you to join the Advanced Technology League of Active Storefronts, a group of "Post Modern Tech" and "Future Tech" storefronts. ATLAS offers free advertisement of Member storefronts and free assistance in developing your storefront to better succeed.

Below is the attached Partnership Form.

We hope this is the start of a prosperous business partnership!

Sincerely,
Zhu Li Moon, Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus

PARTNERSHIP APP
Formal name of nation: Excidium Planetis
Company name: Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus
State-Owned? Nein
CEO of Company: Valerie Nguyen
Type of partnership: []Supplier Partnership []Developer Partnership []Distributor Partnership [X]Other

If you are desiring another form of partnership, state your proposed partnership to us here:

Offer outlined above: Advertisement in Gizmos and Gadgets, in exchange for selling select products for shared profit.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:

Official Correspondence

Hello! We at Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus have noticed your Corporation after you submitted an application to the GE&T Accreditation Agency, and decided to check it out.

Unfortunately, we are not purchasing any products at this time.

However, as you are probably aware, there is a distinct lack of "future tech" storefronts on the Global Market. It is quite important for us Advanced Tech storefronts to stick together in a market glutted with boring primitive businesses. As such we extend an offer of partnership with our storefront. We will list your company in our partnership section of our storefront, which may attract more customers. We would like, in exchange, permission to sell one or two of your products at our store for a negotiated price and profit-sharing. You may choose which ones, however, we would prefer your Skylight 7.0 Operating System and Compass Adapt Browser.

We also strongly urge you to join the Advanced Technology League of Active Storefronts, a group of "Post Modern Tech" and "Future Tech" storefronts. ATLAS offers free advertisement of Member storefronts and free assistance in developing your storefront to better succeed.

Below is the attached Partnership Form.

We hope this is the start of a prosperous business partnership!

Sincerely,
Zhu Li Moon, Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus

PARTNERSHIP APP
Formal name of nation: Excidium Planetis
Company name: Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus
State-Owned? Nein
CEO of Company: Valerie Nguyen
Type of partnership: []Supplier Partnership []Developer Partnership []Distributor Partnership [X]Other

Offer outlined above: Advertisement in Gizmos and Gadgets, in exchange for selling select products for shared profit.

To: Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus

Hello there Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus! After a extensive and precise viewing and reviewing, your application has been deemed, ACCEPTED. We are now editing to include you.

Factbooks

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:48 am

To whom to may concern,

We here at Ferret Productions are constantly trying to seek out knowledge of the worlds around us and everything in, on, and around them that gets them to function and such. It has lead to an interesting situation that is trying to get some answers through other storefront businesses and industries. Then with so few storefronts selling advanced products we are looking where ever we can to help expand our knowledge of this place in the universe or multiverse.

This has also lead the continual search to this business, however we have an interesting proposition for this storefront. Ferret Productions is willing to purchase all of the products presented here for sale. However we do not wish to open up a Branch or Distribute the product, we will happily apply for a Partnership if this deal can be arranged, though we do understand if it can not be fulfilled due to what we are going to ask in return.

As mentioned we are more than willing to full out purchase all the products presented here for sale, though we would like to know how much it would cost to outright purchase a copy of the programming, coding, and related information and objects involved. The reason why we want to do this is the Reserve-Engineer the products, eventually then destroying them for knowledge. If this business would agree to this offer it would help our people out immensely, and we will be willing to pay whatever the cost is. We hope that this offer is considered, and we are willing to take any compromise to help try and fulfill some of this deal.

Thank you for your valuable time,
Oliver Marius
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Ferret Civilization wrote:

To whom to may concern,

We here at Ferret Productions are constantly trying to seek out knowledge of the worlds around us and everything in, on, and around them that gets them to function and such. It has lead to an interesting situation that is trying to get some answers through other storefront businesses and industries. Then with so few storefronts selling advanced products we are looking where ever we can to help expand our knowledge of this place in the universe or multiverse.

This has also lead the continual search to this business, however we have an interesting proposition for this storefront. Ferret Productions is willing to purchase all of the products presented here for sale. However we do not wish to open up a Branch or Distribute the product, we will happily apply for a Partnership if this deal can be arranged, though we do understand if it can not be fulfilled due to what we are going to ask in return.

As mentioned we are more than willing to full out purchase all the products presented here for sale, though we would like to know how much it would cost to outright purchase a copy of the programming, coding, and related information and objects involved. The reason why we want to do this is the Reserve-Engineer the products, eventually then destroying them for knowledge. If this business would agree to this offer it would help our people out immensely, and we will be willing to pay whatever the cost is. We hope that this offer is considered, and we are willing to take any compromise to help try and fulfill some of this deal.

Thank you for your valuable time,
Oliver Marius

To: Ferret Productions

Thank you Ferret Productions for this offer! The price of the software below is the total amount of programming, coding, and related, it is also easy to be disassembled, thus the raw programming, code, and related can be easily seen and reverse engineered. And if you want all to be for sale, we could drop the prices of the software by two USD, and only for you. However, we would like to top it off with a branch in your nation. All in all, this is a good proposition.

Factbooks

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:26 pm

The Rimworld Remnant wrote:To: Ferret Productions

Thank you Ferret Productions for this offer! The price of the software below is the total amount of programming, coding, and related, it is also easy to be disassembled, thus the raw programming, code, and related can be easily seen and reverse engineered. And if you want all to be for sale, we could drop the prices of the software by two USD, and only for you. However, we would like to top it off with a branch in your nation. All in all, this is a good proposition.

Well thanks for being so open to our offer, we will be happy to pay the full price for all the products listed as a show of good trust. With this will come the payment of NS$ 700 to cover all the costs of purchase.

After much consideration over the Branch proposal, we have decided to go ahead and apply for having said Branch.

BRANCH APP
Formal name of nation: Ferret Civilization
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?: Oliver Marius
His/Her/It's Qualifications: Industrial Representative for The Colony, Figure Head for Ferret Productions
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?: The Colony

With this possibly being the first time that a foreign company will be operating within our nation, along with the already accepted deal we proposed of wanting to purchase products for sale for research. We would also like to add an application for a Partnership.

PARTNERSHIP APP
Company name: Ferret Productions
State-Owned?: No, but backed by the Government
CEO of Company: Collective, Oliver Marius Represents all of them
Type of partnership: [X]Supplier Partnership []Developer Partnership []Distributor Partnership(MALLS AND STORES ONLY) [X]Other
If you want to supply us with a product or material, please state to us here: Employees
If you are desiring another form of partnership, state your proposed partnership to us here: Advertisement

While both applications will take some time before everything comes to fruition, we are applying now to get any problems or concerns out of the way. The Partnership probably requires more explaining, our business employees Ferrets into a number of different odd jobs for any number of possible different employers that would want them. Since most information we have been obtaining has come from others taking offers like the one we have provided earlier, it has allowed us to make our employees better able to handle a wide range of situations with a number of different things. This deal would allow us to continue to do that, and with that we are willing to have our Technicians help this business or any other business that will apply here with the products that are sold here if that is wanted.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:48 am

Ferret Civilization wrote:

Well thanks for being so open to our offer, we will be happy to pay the full price for all the products listed as a show of good trust. With this will come the payment of NS$ 700 to cover all the costs of purchase.

After much consideration over the Branch proposal, we have decided to go ahead and apply for having said Branch.

BRANCH APP
Person who will manage regional NetShare Software Branches?: Oliver Marius
His/Her/It's Qualifications: Industrial Representative for The Colony, Figure Head for Ferret Productions
What is the name of the city where the headquarters will be found?: The Colony

With this possibly being the first time that a foreign company will be operating within our nation, along with the already accepted deal we proposed of wanting to purchase products for sale for research. We would also like to add an application for a Partnership.

PARTNERSHIP APP
Company name: Ferret Productions
State-Owned?: No, but backed by the Government
CEO of Company: Collective, Oliver Marius Represents all of them
Type of partnership: [X]Supplier Partnership []Developer Partnership []Distributor Partnership(MALLS AND STORES ONLY) [X]Other
If you want to supply us with a product or material, please state to us here: Employees
If you are desiring another form of partnership, state your proposed partnership to us here: Advertisement

While both applications will take some time before everything comes to fruition, we are applying now to get any problems or concerns out of the way. The Partnership probably requires more explaining, our business employees Ferrets into a number of different odd jobs for any number of possible different employers that would want them. Since most information we have been obtaining has come from others taking offers like the one we have provided earlier, it has allowed us to make our employees better able to handle a wide range of situations with a number of different things. This deal would allow us to continue to do that, and with that we are willing to have our Technicians help this business or any other business that will apply here with the products that are sold here if that is wanted.

To: Ferret Productions

Thank you for cooperating and partnering with us! We hope this will lead to more prosperity for both companies and the nation they reside in. The employees for advertising deal of yours is ACCEPTED. Workers and construction materials will be sent to the branch locations to help in the building effort. We hope to see you soon!

Factbooks

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:18 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

After a remembrance evant at our founder's house, one of our employees found a box of software disks. These disks contain the old projects of our founder. The first and best one, UltrOS, has been deemed, good enough to be worked on and be placed on the market, please wait for a few weeks as we are coding UltrOS to meet your standards.

Factbooks

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade