NATION

PASSWORD

Pappa Nick P. Webshop - From A to P 100% Sexy! (Always WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Pappa Nick P. Webshop - From A to P 100% Sexy! (Always WIP)

Postby Grittonia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Are you crazzzzzzy for Pappa? Are you seeking that one picture or CD that is not available in your nation? Look no futher, Pappa Nick P. Webshop is here to help!

We at Pappa Nick P. Webshop are working with the source, Pappa Nick P.. In a coöperation with Pappa Nick P., we are able to achieve ultimate satisfaction!

Index of Products
Index of Products
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-S
T-V
W-Z

We are available for contact at:
Irulethisshitandthiswebshop@Grittonianruler.grt
Or via letter at:

666666 Gritton Road,
Gritta City,
Grittonia

Always remember, Pappa loves you!
Last edited by Grittonia on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

A-C

C:
CD's:

Oceans of Lust and Pleasure (album):
Pappa Nick P.'s first album, featuring 8 songs including Grittonian number 1 hit So, You want my white stuff? . Most selling album of the WORLD!

Songs:
1. Pappa's Pogostick
2. Take Me
3. So, You want my white stuff?
4. Supreme Ruler at day, Pleasure Beast at night
5. You're so sexy, you're so fine
6. Please be mine
7. Do Me
8. I'm sure you wanna f*ck me (censored version)

Price: $10, free shipping from 1000 Units

Pappa's Vibe :

A multitude of songs about Pappa from other artists, feel the vibe that is Pappa.
Songs:
2. P.E.R.F.E.C.T
3. 100% Sexxx
3. Fill me up
4. I'm in Trouble, Please

Price: $4, Free shipping from 1000 Units
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

D-F

E:

Earth:
ImageFeel and touch the earth that Pappa has walked on and be a bit closer to Pappa. With a AA-001 Form to show it's authenticity (Basic knowledge of Grittonian needed to understand Form).

Price:
1 Jar - $25
10 Jars - $200
100 Jars - $2250

Pictures can be provided of Pappa walking YOUR soil for a extra price of $2.50 per jar.
Pappa signature on the pictures? This is possible for a extra $0.50!
Last edited by Grittonia on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm

G-I

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

J-L

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

M-O

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

P-S

P:

Perfume:

Eau de Pappa:
Smell the smell that is Pappa, in three words: Sex, Desire and Pleasure. A bestseller in Grittonia, you can now smell like Pappa for only:

100 ml - $75
75 ml - $50
30 ml - $25

Free shipping at 500 Units.

Women's Desire:

Smell the smell that is Eau de Pappa for Women, in three words: You, Men, Orgy. Smell like Pappa wants for:
100 ml - $75
75 ml - $50
30 ml - $25
Last edited by Grittonia on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

T-V

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

W-Z

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:53 pm

OOC: First products added, two CD's are available for purchase. When I come online, I will add more products and when possible, I will add pictures.

United Homosexuals
Secretary

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Homosexuals » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 pm

We would like to purchase 1000 Units of Pappa Nick's first album.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 am

United Homosexuals wrote:We would like to purchase 1000 Units of Pappa Nick's first album.

Dear (sexy) customer,

Your (even sexier) order of:

1000x Oceans of Lust and Pleasure CD

Is hereby confirmed and accepted, as soon as we recieve the required $10000, we will ship them.

Many Kisses,

Pappa Nick P. Webshop Webmaster

Should you have a product, suggestion or anything else related to Pappa Nick P. of which you think is missing at the Pappa Nick P. Webshop, please contact us at: Irulethisshitandthiswebshop@Grittonianruler.grt

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

We are now able to service your need to smell like Pappa.
Interrested? Look under the P for Perfume.

Spectare
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2007
Corporate Police State

Postby Spectare » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:37 pm

OOC: Greatest thread I've ever seen.
Lackadaisical2 wrote:w/e nigga.

The Empire of Spectare Factbook

Defcon Level: 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
Defcon 2 - Preparing troops for deployment, war is on the horizon. Still possibility of diplomacy.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Spectare wrote:OOC: Greatest thread I've ever seen.

OOC: Thank you, I feel flattered.

IC:

Do you want to be a bit closer with Pappa? Special soil where Pappa was walked on is available for purchase.
Look under the E for Earth.

OOC: I'm looking for another person to help me with adding products. Basicly, you would be TG'ing or Mailing me (Mailing preferred as I: A. Don't get enough mails and B. check that first) discriptions of products and in trade, you will get some of the products for free! Sound sexxxxy and interresting (just like Pappa ;)) just TG me a TG!

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 am

FR: Fabulous Freddies CDs and things

Yeah, hello? Hey, let me get 5000 of those Oceans of Lust and Pleasure CDs and 1000 of the Pappa's Vibe.

Fabulous Freddy
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 am

Libertarian Governance wrote:FR: Fabulous Freddies CDs and things

Yeah, hello? Hey, let me get 5000 of those Oceans of Lust and Pleasure CDs and 1000 of the Pappa's Vibe.

Fabulous Freddy

Dear Fabulous Freddy,

Your order of:

5000x Oceans of Lust and Pleasure CD
1000x Pappa's Vibe CD

Is hereby confirmed and accepted, as soon as we recieve the required $54000, we will ship them.

Many Kisses,

Should you have a product, suggestion or anything else related to Pappa Nick P. of which you think is missing at the Pappa Nick P. Webshop, please contact us at: Irulethisshitandthiswebshop@Grittonianruler.grt

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 am

Grittonia wrote:
Libertarian Governance wrote:FR: Fabulous Freddies CDs and things

Fabulous Freddy

Dear Fabulous Freddy,

Your order of:

5000x Oceans of Lust and Pleasure CD
1000x Pappa's Vibe CD

Is hereby confirmed and accepted, as soon as we recieve the required $54000, we will ship them.

Many Kisses,

54,000 NSD wired
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Solyhniya
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 pm

OOC: It appears that Solyhniyan citizens have been visiting this (epic) webshop and have ordered items; can they be shipped to Solyhniya?
The Democratic Hetmanate of Solynia
Демократичне Гетьманство Солинії
The Pan-Slavic Union State Embassies
Dimoniquid wrote:Dear God, Solyhniya, you kick so much ass!

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

United human countries wrote:Funniest joke is one you don't have to explain.

Unless they don't get it.

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Sol-Kar
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:17 pm

This form of music is contraband and taboo in the Empire, do not sell it here.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Solyhniya wrote:OOC: It appears that Solyhniyan citizens have been visiting this (epic) webshop and have ordered items; can they be shipped to Solyhniya?

OOC: Unless you are an enemy of Grittonia, I don't see why not.

Solyhniya
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Grittonia wrote:
Solyhniya wrote:OOC: It appears that Solyhniyan citizens have been visiting this (epic) webshop and have ordered items; can they be shipped to Solyhniya?

OOC: Unless you are an enemy of Grittonia, I don't see why not.

Awesome: looks like sales of your crap are increasing in the cosmopolitan capital of Boryslav. Expect to see yourself in the charts very soon!
The Democratic Hetmanate of Solynia
Демократичне Гетьманство Солинії
The Pan-Slavic Union State Embassies
Dimoniquid wrote:Dear God, Solyhniya, you kick so much ass!

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

United human countries wrote:Funniest joke is one you don't have to explain.

Unless they don't get it.

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 am

A Message from President Alexander Kazansky:

I am interested in "Oceans of Lust and Pleasure". I would pay the full cost for one copy of it.
Last edited by Allanea on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade